• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel looked to Doku and heard what she said. “Well. Yes and No. I heard there are dorms so to decide who is dorming with who-“ Marcel paused as he saw Doku fell asleep on a slime. “Well. Then.” Marcel said blankly and didn’t know how to respond.
(@Shadow_Pup )

Nix spoke up from the group. “U-Um. Marcel?” Nix spoke shyly and a bud timidly. “Yes Nix?” Marcel asked Nix as curious about how he would respond. “W-Well. To put it lightly.” Nix spoke before going back to his foreign tongue for a little bit. “Brauchst du Hilfe, Sachen in dein Wohnheim zu bringen?” Nix asked in German. The good thing was Marcel was good in German because of Nix. “Heh. Natürlich Nix. Ich werde dich auch als Anführer dafür einsetzen.” Marcel told Nix with a confident smile.

Sampson was still tending to Seth. “So. You met His highness yet?” Sampson asked Mira as a way to pass the time. ‘These injuries are going to take a little bit to heal.’ Sampson told himself as he looked to the ongoing battle.
(@Crystal1302 )

Nix looked up to Marcel in excitement. “Danke, Marcel!” Nix thanked in excitement as they waited for Sampson to come back.

Porco had a bit of blood trickle from his lip. ‘That Knee strike was unexpected. I’ll give her that much.’ Porco thought to himself as he looked to Tara then to Holly once again. ‘I just have to remember what Tara told me. At 150, surrender.’ Porco thought to himself.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @The Dark Fairy )

Maia narrowed her eyes as the Generals introduced themselves, clearly feeling no interest in introducing herself or speaking to them. Upon Soul introducing her, she ducked further behind him, puffing out her cheek. Far too many people. Was the attendance of these fights even necessary? Could she leave if she so pleased?
She sighed, sitting in the grass and curling her knees up to her chest. From here she directed her attention to the battlefield, resting her chin on the top of her knees, ears twitching as she surveyed the fight. She hadn't been paying much attention, admittedly, so she figured she ought to watch, as the idea of talking to the Generals made her uncomfy.
(short post again, sorryyy)

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Because of his wide probing, Mike now had a headache. He brought his aura back to one place, mostly doing away with the migraine. And then... it came back. Stronger. Worse. He was startled, then realized: the thing he had felt was here.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As Mimi touched the ground, she felt a shockwave. Nothing big, but enough to notice. She was a bit lost, and didn’t know who to go to: the kid getting healed, the red dude with some other kids, or the solitary boy on the bleachers. Finally she decided to go to the kid getting healed.

Mikes aura shockwave didn’t even faze the new arrival. As he watched, the girl looked around, as if deciding where to go. Then, he saw her walking towards Sampson and Seth. “ No you don’t.” He mumbled, getting up.

Mimi walked for about thirty seconds before the boy from the bleachers caught up to her. She had known that this was gonna happen, though, so she whipped around and caught him by the neck. “ What do you want?” She said, calmly but menacingly.

“ I want you off the school grounds. This is for people with powers, not destroyers of many worlds. And that’s what you are. Your aura never changes or lies.” He replied, just as stoic.

“Oh, you must be seeing Psycavoks aura. Psycavok is an eldritch terror, so it’s no surprise it destroyed worlds.” The boy nodded, seeing this as truth, and then she walked over to the kid getting healed.

Seth could barely keep his eyes open. Staring at the clock in his Aunt's guest bedroom. Mira was fast asleep in her bed but Seth had to see them again. It was quickly approaching 12:00 and Mom and Dad said they'd be home by 9. All Seth could remember next was a car pulling into their Aunt's house. His uncle got out and he heard some sort of talking to his Aunt. All he remembers after that is hearing a lot of crying and then Seth finally fell asleep.

Seth's eyes slowly opened as a boy who he hadn't met before with glasses and a wizard hat appeared to be healing him. There was an aura around him that was melting away all of the pain in his body and he think he felt a dislocated rib go back into place. "Wh-what happened" said Seth to Mira before he got an unexpected slap in the face before hugging his head to her chest. "You idiot! Tara is way stronger than you and you decide to provoke her?! If this guy wasn't here in time and you didn't put that barrier up you could've been seriously injured with life time effects!" said Mira through a bunch of tears. "I'm sorry Mira." said Seth before trying to sit up but a shot of pain went through his chest. "Oops. Looks like I'm not done getting healed yet. Thanks by the way, though I don't believe we've met?" "Yeah, you said something about you're heighness, Do you know Marcel?" said Mira who at the sound of his name Seth immediately started blushing.

MarcelGalliard790

“Why yes. I do.” Sampson told Mira as flame ignited on him and slowly changed to his General’s outfit. An insignia could be seen on the back of his cloak and a hood covered his head. A bandana was also wrapped around to cover his mouth. “I am one of his Four Horsemen Generals. Address me as Famine. I am the strategist and the Mage of the group.” Sampson told the two of them. “The others are over by that group over there.” Sampson gestured behind him to the group and the other three generals. “Almost there. And done!” Sampson finished as he got up and the Healing Aura faded. “That’s it. Should be fully healed now.” Sampson told Seth and Mira
(@Crystal1302 )

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Mimi confidently walked over to the hurt kid and the guy who had said his name was Famine. “Hello!” She greeted confidently. “My name is Mimi, and I was wondering if you would like to socialize!” She continued, outwardly confident but internally feeling more awkward. “ So, who are you?” She queried.

Mike decided to try to entertain himself and maybe draw others to him so he could make friends. He sat in thought for a moment, then began to make aura bubbles appear, dance, pop, and then glitter rainbow as he returned them to his aura.

Tara didn't process the defeat of Seth very well, simply glaring at his defeated form and turning. Her face was twisted into an eternal snarl, teeth bared. The more her eyes narrowed, the more they glowed the deep blood red that had consumed her form. She hated it, really. She hated the feeling of muscles and bones and bodies splintering against her impact. She hated delivering so much of her power to living things. But she had never felt it, not really. When she got to that level of power, Berserk had already clouded her mind to the point she BARELY recognized Porco as an ally, and more of just an obstacle. If she got any more powerful, she even might start seeing the guy as an enemy...

". . ." Her eyes focused instead on the girl Holly. She seemed to have been trading with Porco, but that hardly mattered. All she knew was that she needed to be broken. She would bend the girl like a fucking rubber band. She bolted forward, not caring how predictable she was, and attempted to deliver a single brutal punch to the face, hoping that she would hear the snap of the girl's nose against her fist. Names blurred. She didn't know who she was fighting anymore. She wasn't even conscious of her power output. The person who was supposed to be her ally was simply put in her mind as- "BOY." And the one she was supposed to defeat was simply- "GIRL." She wanted to feel GIRL's nose snap against her fist. SHE WANTED TO HEAR THE SPLINTER OF BONE AND FLESH!

130%. 131%. 135%...

@MarcelGalliard790 @The Dark Fairy

Soul took a glance to Maia. Oh.

Looks like confidence probably wasn't the best idea, he thinks that he perhaps earned himself some negative points there. He rubbed his arm and nodded, as they introduced themselves to him. He was at least not hurting in the head anymore, but he excused them. "S-Sorry, I gotta just... you know..." He was good at sensing the mood and by extension emotions... so he could tell he had kinda soured things. His new friends were quite shy either way... so he sort of slid back with Maia and Loufe on the grass, going silent as he watched his sister... once again, the others seemed to have it taken care of, the person she had rocketed... good to know... jeez, seemed that spot was popular for crash landings...

"...say Maia, you did that cool healing thing on me... is there anything else you can do?" He mused curiously, tapping on his phone. He was scrolling YouTube and got bored, so he switched to checking his Clash of Clans. And got bored. So he simply relented to scrolling through his photos. Admittedly risky, he had some embarrassing stuff on there, but he assumed the two shy friends of his wouldn't be intrusive. It was mainly stupid drawings he made as a kid...

@MarcelGalliard790 @wintersolstice @Gamingfan

Nero followed Mira down to her brother after his injury. He looked at him, and before he awoke, pierced his mind. It was much easier to read unconscious targets. No defense. Too busy dreaming. He placed a hand on his chin. "Even without the "General" doing his healing magic, he would have been fine. Nothing too major, seems Tara didn't put all her force into her attack. Maybe whatever is left of the real personality is having some mercy. Then again, I can't read her mind at all right now, so who's to damn say." Suddenly, the boy snapped awake and he smirked. "Welcome to reality kiddo. Seems like you're fond of that Marcus guy... I mean, I get what you're laying down, but he isn't even that hot."

@Crystal1302 @MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Porco began to break down mentally. ‘She’s not off the deep end yet. But if this doesn’t end quick there is going to be injuries. A bloody ton of them.’ Porco thought to himself as he continued to ponder about the best outcome. ‘Either Surrender or have Holly be broken. Making that two people Famine would have to help.’ Porco thought and thought. He wanted a peaceful outcome. But knew that wasn’t happening.

Sampson heard the comment about Seth and Marcel. ‘No freaking way.’ Sampson thought to himself as the blankest face appeared partially covered due to the bandana. “Is that so?” Sampson asked Nero curious to see if it was true or not. “I won’t speak of it. But I am devilishly curious if it is true.” Sampson spoke to Seth, Mira, and Nero.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Crystal1302 )

"Hmm... I doubt the fight should be continued at this point..." Jude said and then he reached to the principal at the high speed.
"Umm... Sir? I am assuming this fight should be stopped"

"But I need to be involved to be sure of it"
He thought and went to the arena, as soon as he stepped on it, a lily pattern appeard on his pupils, making his eyes shining with dim light, almost invisible without focusing on it. "Sorry to come here like that.. Its just that it is better to prevent the demage than heal it so.. I think this fight should be over now.
@Cryronn the Mudkip @MarcelGalliard790 @The Dark Fairy

(I just realized after writing all of that how much I interrupt you guys with that post and that I feel like its not right.. But I was simply bored at the point and fact that I gonna have no duel now made it even sadder cuz (I can't show off) if post gets in your way and you guys really dislike it then I gonna delete it as soon as you tell me.)

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Bobby got up. More new arrivals, both already looking like they were asking to be clowned on. Ignoring the crazy chick about to kill someone, he noticed an anti-life aura. Even more than a demon's, this aura inspired despair in him. It was almost overwhelming, and he leaned forward in his seat. He looked up. Mr. Out-Edgelord-A-Demon-Prince (aka Mike) was getting choked out by the source of the aura. His connection to Biomagik was what made him react how he did to this aura, but as an aspiring fae ultimus, he couldn't not check this out. He zipped over to where Mimi stood, now beside Donald. "Yo broad, what... are you?" This chic had a natural reading of a human, but that was almost overpowered by the nonmagical, unnatural power source inside her.
@Mewtvak09

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Startled, Mimi whipped around, lifted her leg, and sent Bobby flying. Embarrassed, she psychically levitated him back. “ Don’t sneak up on people like that. There are people who can do a lot worse.?You asked what I am? Or do you want to know what Psycavok, the thing likely giving you your strange reading? Oh, sorry, I should have asked before reading your mind.” She smiled, internally conversing with Psycavok.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Holly had about zero trouble noticing Tara charging at her, and less trouble letting go of the whips and stepping away, she felt a wind pass her as Tara arrived. She would not be able to take many hits like that. She reached up as Tara threw her punch at where she was a moment ago, reaching up to touch Tara back, both discharging the electricity she had into Tara, and absorbing the immense energy swirling around the girl.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Bobby dodged the kick, ants now swarming up around his body. A few dragonflies zipped to his side, and the grass lengthened, all ready to be used if needed. "Psychavok? Sounds like a shithead supervillain name. Unlucky for Psycho-bok or whatever, there's a Fae Ultimus-in-training right here, alongside a school of superfreaks. Imma be watching you. Aaaaand just altered my neurons to be encrypted from any mind-reading bullshit you try to pull. Sorry, it must suck to suck."
@Mewtvak09

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Mimi squinted, then muttered something under her breath. Suddenly, a tiny portal opened up, and a humongous lavender tentacle stretched out, surrounding Bobby in a matter of mili-seconds, followed by a violent jerk back into the portal, which closed up soon after.

The second this started, however, Mike started to move. He darted in Mimis direction, projected behind her, and slammed her into the ground.” Put that student back or I will rip your head off.” He growled.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Bobby witnessed this, and as the tentacle appeared he shrunk to his insect size and zipped away from the tentacle's grasp, it only taking a few ants with it. He reverted back to full size as the edgelord tackled her. He used Biomagik to give the grass around her toxic properties (the poison being neurotoxic), and have it reach out to the pinned girl. "Wow, and you're on the ground faster than I thought. EZ." After this, a evil chic such as herself wasn't going anywhere. Donald was an idiot, and this broad was too, but a more dangerous idiot personality-wise.
@Mewtvak09

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Mimi hissed, and her skin started to be the same lavender as the tentacle. She began to grow taller, her arms turned into tentacles like the one from the portal. A third eye formed, and all of her eyes went dark pink. A void opened in her back, and many tentacles came out. Then, all inhuman powers froze, being useless. A darkness over came the arena. “Boy. No, fae. Must die. Boy? Yes. Must die.

This must be Psycavok, Mike thought. He tried to use his aura abilities. He analyzed, and realized that this was called Eldritch Tentacles. The tentacles were holding all the powers! He knew that he couldn’t kill because of his Chain... hopefully the extra tentacles wouldn’t count as arms... taking a pocket knife from his pocket, he tackled Psycavok.

MarcelGalliard790

Sampson looked to the mayhem. “This is the day I die. Unfortunately the testing process to become a general is tedious so. I’m just gonna go and hope the principle. Wherever the hell he is. Stops this before it gets out of hand.” Sampson told Seth and Mira as he bolted of towards the other Generals.
(@Crystal1302 )

The three others watched from Afar. “So when are we going to step in?” Nix spoke in a shy tone. “Whenever he gives the command to. Now be quiet so we can hear the call.” Judas bluntly told Nix.

Marcel was in awe about what was going on. “How in the hell?” Marcel paused for a moment. He felt Zalthereon fade for a moment. “Boys. We can’t do anything against that. Zalthereon can’t even attack. So stay ready just in case.” Marcel told the other three Generals as Sampson rushed over.

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Suddenly, it all faded. Mimi was on the ground, normal, although writhing in pain. Mike was stuck in the same situation. If one were to look close, they would notice the pocket knife was know a dagger of bronze, glowing in pure, righteous light. Mimi passed out, as did Mike. As Mimi awoke, Mike jumped up and held it to the back of her neck. “Mimi, don’t move, or we both die. And Psycavok will rule the world.” Mike threatened. Mimi sighed, and held as still as possible.

MarcelGalliard790

Sampson took a sigh of relief. “Seems he’s got it under control.” Sampson spoke up as he looked to the two of them. “It would seem that way. You other three. Get back into your attire.” Marcel told the other three generals and they complied.

Judas wrapped himself in black like a cocoon and broke out with crimson tinted claws from the shadow arms on his back. Revealing his General attire

Samael spun in flame and eventually turned into his General form. The metallic knight’s opening covered his eyes. And he had a sharp smile on his face.

Nix had a green energy wrapped around him. Similar to souls wrapping around his body. A snake appeared in the front of his hood, his skull mask was back and his attire was present once again.

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Finally, Mike got off of Mimi. His pocket knife returned to normal, and he slipped it back into his pocket. Using aura, he immobilized Mimi. “I want you to remember I’ve gone easy on you. We should both be dead.” Mike remarked, while everything about him glowed radioactive green. He snapped, and the snake from his earlier conversation with Marcel reappeared. It wrapped around Mimi, securing her in one place. As he continued to brighten, a ghastly impression of a nuclear power plant appeared, completely intangible, of course. Then, all of that faded, and he lowered himself back to the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked Down to the Radioactive green glow coming from the field before do dissipated. “Anyways. Let’s make our way down.” Marcel gestured to the four of them and began to walk down. The four followed and walked down with him.

Porco saw the discharge. “Didn’t expect that. So she used my weapon in a benefit of herself. That’s clever.” Porco whispered to himself as he looked to his opponent and Tara.

Marcel made his way to the group. “Everything alright here? No need for me to get involved. Right?” Marcel spoke and With that last right had a more serious tone in his voices as he arm ignited and changed into his Demon arm.
(@Crystal1302 @Mewtvak09 @Cryronn the Mudkip )

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
“Ummm... I don’t think so, but I can’t speak for everyone here...” Mike said, using all his self control not to try to rip his peers apart.

Mimi decided to stay quiet, unsure whether this was really a question. She probably wouldn’t have been able to anyway, because she was very tightly bound.

MarcelGalliard790

Meanwhile the Four Horsemen Generals desired to explore a slight bit and found Donald’s unconscious self on the ground. “Oh! It’s the guy Marcel sent me to check on.” Nix spoke with a slight bit of hesitance in his voice.

Is he dead? Is he alive? I’ll figure that out.” Judas spoke as his shadow arms raised and lowered to be like extra arms. His claws were dulled and he began to poke Donald’s side. “Wake up.” Judas spoke and looked to Samael and Nix.

The two of them began to poke Donald with the bottom ends of their weapons. “How is this supposed to help?” Nix asked Judas curious if his response. “Well. He just needs to wake up. He is alive is he not?”Well yes. He still had a pulse.” “There we go. Now just keep going until he wakes up.” Samael ended the discussion as Sampson walked past the bunch and went to Marcel
(@Psymallard )

Seth froze at hearing Nero's words and just id what he did when he was a child: Crouch into his hoodie and hope whatever was bothering him went away. "His name is Marcel you dingus!" said Seth before waiting for Pestilence to leave. "Whew, good thing I didn't have to answer that." said Seth to himself before getting out of his hoodie. Seth got up as he was finished healing and dusted off his hoodie. As Marcel approached and his demon arm Seth once again blushed and somehow stuttered via telepathy. "W-Well I think that Holly will be ok. And if anything goes too bad, the principal will stop 'em. I wish I could get a good reading of Tara but...I do not want to scan that again." said Seth as he shuddered to himself.
(@MarcelGalliard790 )

Tara's groans, amplified by her power, were heard throughout the area. She barely could hold on, her body almost spasming from the electrical impulse. WHY WASN'T THAT CRETIN HELPING HER? I-I mean, she could obviously use the assistance... ugh... boys were all the same. Her energy paled to a red orange as she passed the 100% threshold against her will, ending up at 95% as she almost lost her red glow entirely. But no. She wouldn't let herself be drained any further.

The release of that energy was a blessing and a curse really. She knew this lady was an absorbtion-release type from how she acted and used her powers. So the 30-ish Percentage she had gotten stolen from her would certainly go into use for this battery's next attack. However, her sanity returned, giving her enough forethought to think a plan into action. And so, instead of her blind thrashing, she whipped around her body and attempted a backhand smack to get the girl out of range of the electric impulse. She could bend Metal with 30%, so even with that backhand weakened by the electric stun, she should be able to knock her away some. Once she was free, she slanted her bright orange eyes. "Porco! It's 2 on 1, we gotta think of some way we can knock her out! She's absorbing our energy the more she comes into contact with us!" She yelled at the black haired boy, keeping herself in a prepared stance. If she wanted, she could easily hike up to 130% again, but she was worried that she needed this moment of lucidity to defeat Holly.

@MarcelGalliard790 @The Dark Fairy

Soul almost felt like just combusting then and there. The white noise filled his ears as the deafening sound of silence permeated his very being.

@..??? (Nobody Answered)

Nero looked at Seth, a smirk still plastered on his face. "Oh. Right. Marcel is just Marcus but for parents who really wanted to have their kid be the most special of snowflakes~" he cackled to himself, for the first time having fun, and sitting down with his legs crossed. "Hah! I mean, no judgement from me. Well. Not about the gender at least. But I mean, Marcel my man? If his ego was any bigger we'd probably be brushing against it even from here! Pfft, I mean, he's a flamboyant demon that styles around like he owns the place, I don't doubt he has a slightly different swing than usual. But I won't read his mind to check that, just to make this more fun!"

Nero stop terrorizing the baby-

@Crystal1302

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"Aaaaaand stay down, you psycho supervillain wannabe." He turned his attention to Mike and Marcel. "Heyyy, it's the two edgiest asshats standing next to each other for the second time in a day!" He pointed to Mike, "Good job on tackling a girl, bud. I had it covered though." He called a crow over, which perched on his arm. He bent the bird over, presenting its rear to Mimi. "Next time you act up, you're kissing my friend Ignacio here's ass." With that, the crow flew away as Bobby had a wide grin plastered across his face. He turned around and walked back to the stands.
@Mewtvak09 @MarcelGalliard790

As Piper watched the fight, she started to accept that she was here to stay, that she was also a superfreak. The thought of regretting her forfeit entered her mind, but no, in human form she could only talk to spiders, and while wolfshapen she had no control over it. Oh well, that was in the past now.

Donald shot awake, sitting up immediately. "Wha- WHAT HAPPENED?! He looked around, and the world seemed to have gone on without him, alongside total strangers gathered around him. "NO, NO, NO!" Tears welled up in his eyes, and he pounded his fist into the dirt. That goddamned principal ruined his life twice in the same 30 minutes! He needed to get away from all... this. Without another thought, he zoomed into the air and away from this school he already hated so much.
@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel laughed a slight bit at Nero’s remarks. “Someone who has sarcasm and does not take others BS. I enjoy that more then a simple ‘I own the place’ remark any sort of day. After all seems like the same could be applied to you.” Marcel remarked after Nero’s spew of words. Then turned to Bobby and simply asked one question. Dumbfounded at his vocal attack on him “What did I do to you?”
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Psymallard )

The Generals jumped back a slight bit when Donald awoke. “Well that was rather quick.” Samael pointed out as then Donald flew off. Scaring Nix a slight bit. “No need to be so jumpy Nix.” Sampson tried to comfort his friend. “Anyways guys. Seems Marcel is being. *Ahem* Negotiated with. To simply put.” Samael pointed out to the group.
(@Psymallard)

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Bobby's face dropped at Marcel's remark. "I'm so sorry, it's just that I can only express myself by making fun of others. It's a major personality flaw that I have, and one that I hope to overcome in the future." He stared Marcel dead in the eye, a serious face now worn by the fae. Then the corners of his mouth creeped upwards, and pretty soon he was flat-out giggling. "Nah, bro, I make fun of people for the hell of it. But, to your credit, you're following the stereotypes of a demon prince. Good for you, buster."
@MarcelGalliard790

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Mimi continued to be silent, but wished she could snap that ego filled fae’s neck, considering the best way, but was worried Mike or; Marie? would kill her before she could do anything. At the same time, she still wanted to snap his neck.
———————————————————————
Mike pulled out his pocket knife, and infused it with some of his aura, turning into the bronze dagger seen before. Then, he held it threatening up at Bobby.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel smiled at Bobby’s comments. “Heh. Thanks.” Marcel smiled throughout. That was unlike Mike held his bronze dagger at Bobby. “Mike. Why hold the dagger at him?” Marcel asked curious if he would even get a response.
(@Psymallard @Mewtvak09 )

The Four Horsemen Generals looked over to the knife being pulled on a kid. “Well shoot. That kid is gonna die.” Sampson remarked as he looked to the other three. “Maybe. Also maybe not.” Samael pointed out to the group.

Porco nodded at what Tara said. ‘A parasite for power.’ Porco thought to himself. ‘Better than calling her a leech.’ He quickly witted in his mind. “The only option we have is actual close quarters. No powers, No gimmicks, No nothing.” Porco told his teammate.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.

Sorry to interrupt, but I've received several reports re: Mewtvak09 and I have to say something.
Remember that autoing - controlling other people's characters without their permission - is strictly prohibited here. This includes forcing hits on other people's characters. Please refresh your memory of our general RP forum rules.

Also please do not use colour tags unless absolutely necessary. That's against our global rules.

Carry on. And please don't let this happen again or action will be taken against you.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Bobby burped as Mike threatened him. "Is that how you ask someone to beat your ass? 'Cuz I'm down." He stared confidently into Mike's eyes, using Biomagik to alter a centipede nearby, and enlarging it. This creature coiled around Bobby's neck like a snake, hissing like one too. "If you don't mind, either do something or beat it so I can watch the fight."
@Mewtvak09 @MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

The generals looked across as aCentipede grew and then wrap around Bobby’s neck. “Unique power. Can enlarge and shrink bugs.” Samael spoke under his breath. “I wonder what the others could do. Besides Nucleotide over there.” Judas joked to the group as they continued to watch. “Well. I mean. There could be something better then a Nuclear power or a bug growing and shrinking power amongst them.” Sampson spoke from the back of the group.
(@Mewtvak09 @Psymallard )

MarcelGalliard790

Samael looked to the group. “Alright. Let’s head over to Marcel. He would want to know about this.” Samael spoke to the group as the four walked down to Marcel. “Are you sure he is going to enjoy this. I mean. He may be upset.” Sampson pointed out to Samael. “It’s fine. Just trust me.”

Marcel was about to intervene on the situation with Mike but Samael stopped him. “Marcel. We bring some. Less then good news.” Samael spoke as he gestured to Nix. “Well. We awoke Donald.” “Really? Where is he?” “Well. About that. He flew off before we even had a chance to talk to him.” The conversation was put on pause by an exhale from Marcel. “Of course I would have to play hero of the day for the third. Fucking. Time.” Marcel spoke less than happy about the news he received.

Porco knew there was no way out of this one. “Well. At least I tried. But it seems she used a lot during it. Tara! She used a lot of energy in that so please. Take her out. For the team.” Porco spoke as he got hit and tumbled out of the arena. “Good Match Holly and Seth. Good Match.” Porco spoke kind hearted as he got up.
(@The Dark Fairy )

Marcel knew what he had to do. He let out a loud sigh. “We need to get him back here. But from what he has shown. He isn’t my willing to come back without a fight. So I’ll need people to back me up. Easily you four are coming with me. But the stasis only lasts for a little bit during combat. So I need someone who can trap him. If he doesn’t come peacefully. So, Seth, Mira. That is where you two come in.” Marcel told the both of them.
(@Crystal1302 )

Tara grimaced at the loss of her partner. Looks like it was up to her. How the hell did he fucking get up so easy? QUESTIONS I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ABOUT MEN- PART FUCKING ELEVEN. She grit her teeth as she was now mono-y-mono with this energy storing chick. Holly had put a lot into that attack, she knew. Well, at least she had a level head, sitting at the flat level of 100%, her maximum power output while keeping a level head. She knew she was gonna get a migraine after this was all over, because of fucking course she would...

She struck the ground with her left foot, and then her right, planting her feet into the nearly packed-solid dirt. She looked over at her impact crater from where she had struck the ground when fighting Seth... she bet her lucky stars that this was the first time this packed dirt had been really "broken" in at least three years. In a way, that made her kinda glad this would probably be the last match... she felt a sting on her knuckles... "...all right then, Miss Holly. We can play a bit more, just me and you..." she said in a low tone, entering a low squatting martial arts stance.

@The Dark Fairy

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Hollys mind raced for a second, she used a lot of power, but she still had a good amount left, she could save it for a long fight, or go for a winning move. She made her decision, dropping down to her knees, she lifted her hands and created another shockwave, draining the other half of her stored power, sending it towards her an up, hoping it would lift her up and out of the arena, and even if it did not, it should buy her time to stand back to to keep fighting, if worse off.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel had an idea for the plan. “Hmmm.” Marcel spoke as he looked to his General and then Seth, Mira, and Nero. “Aha! I’ve got it!” Marcel spoke up with a confident tone. “I’ll talk to him. If things go bad, Nix, You come in with your necromancy.” Marcel explained part of the plan. “Skeletons or Zombies?” Nix asked curious about which one he would use. “Both. Well. That wouldn’t matter because he could potentially just float over them.” Marcel saw a flaw with his plan when it came to Nix. “But. Seth can just trap him in a barrier. If he breaks out. You four will try and make sure he doesn’t harm anyone else.” Marcel told the Four Horsemen Generals. They nodded and for a split second Samael’s scythes had certain markings glow red for a slight bit.
(@Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Seth froze and his face basically became a tomato when Marcel asked for his and Mira's help. He was so taken aback by this that he actually forgot to answer. "Sure, we'd be glad to help. Seth, try and find 'em." "Ok. I'll do my best" said Sethe before closing his eyes, taking a deep breath, and opening them his eyes now glowing a neon shade of green. In a few minutes, he scanned his kilometer radius for any traces of Donald at all. "All right, he's out of my radius but I do detect traces of him. I made a mental note to scan him when Mira, Marcel, and I were getting his body to the nurse so I can basically identify his DNA through even minuscule traces like blood, sweat and saliva. I can sense his tears going about Northwest from our current location. Yikes." said Seth to the search party before blinking twice to deactivate his Third Eye. "All right, time to go after 'em. Gotta say though. I'm gonna be surprised if Principal doesn't expel him on the spot when we bring him back." Mira said.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel heard what Seth spoke about. “Alright. Remember. We go in peace first. Try and bring him back through persuasion. If not Seth’s barriers come in. If that also doesn’t work. Incapacitation.” Marcel spoke as the Four Horsemen Generals nodded. Samael sharpened his scythes, Judas popped his knuckles, Sampson read through his tomes, then Nix prepped himself.

Marcel extended his crimson wings. “Let’s go.” Marcel spoke dashing off in the Northwestern direction to find Donald.

Sampson cast a levitation spell on Nix, Seth, and Mira. Judas jumped into shadows and dashed off. Samael bolted quickly to keep up with Marcel.
(@Crystal1302 )