• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Donald was bombarded by Seth and Mira's attack, sending him flying backwards as both miniature shockwaves and solid orbs of hard light smacked into his body. He smashed into someone's lawn, taking a pink lawn flamingo as a casualty. He got up, slowly but surely.
Then, from inside the barrier shone a golden light, and from that light, a yellow haze traveled over to Donald. In a burst of energy, his appearance slightly changed. His hair now spiked upwards and went from blonde to golden in color, although that could have been a visual trick to blame on the golden aura now around him. He zoomed over to where his mother was trapped, punched the barrier until it broke, grabbed his mother and flew her down the street to safety. "Thanks, momma. I feel a lot better now," Donald said, looking down at his hand. "Of course, Donald. If they're gonna gang up on you, then I might as well help out a little bit." Donald smiled at his mother again, before his face darkened as he turned back to his foes. He levitated toward them, his hands at his sides creating Super Gravity Balls. These, however, were growing quicker than before.
@Crystal1302 @MarcelGalliard790 @Clite of Dragonbow

"W-wow..." Zoey said, marveled at how many gadgets Leo seemed to carry with him while Zack scratched his chin. A pole that could extend to tremendous heights, that reminded him of his master's account of the famed Money King with its size changing staff and seemed just as cool a concept in that fable as it was in practice.

"Sounds quite handy, do you see yourself using the pole to scale tall buildings?" Zack asked curious.

@Crazytrainer33

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel and Samael both blankly stared at what had happened. “God. Effing Damn it.” Marcel spoke as he looked to the gilded Donald. “Well played you little shit. But this is war.” Marcel paused before stepping out and clenching both hands into fists. “You want to play games Donald? Fine.” Marcel paused before his eyes swapped to pitch red. “We’ll play then!” Marcel and Zalthereon combined spoke as a crimson spiral of flame surrounded him. Changing him into his true Demon form.
(@Psymallard )

Porco was looking around for Marcel and saw both the gold and crimson. “Shit.” Porco whispered under his breath as he looked with dread. “I need to assist. There is only one ace they have in beating whoever that is. But he would waste his time with them. He has to observe the match. I don’t even know if the others see what is going on. If they do then all hell is about to break loose.” Porco spoke in a panicked tone as he paced for a slight bit
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

The dark demon stood there looking at his golden foe. His clawed wings and clawed feet returned. A dark tail with a swooping sword at the end of it. The crimson eyes shined. His mouth opened with a crimson glow inside. A roar had emerged and could be heard from a ways away.
(@Crystal1302 @Psymallard @Cryronn the Mudkip @Clite of Dragonbow )

"S-spar..." Zoey said with eyes wide behind her mask, was this even allowed? She was sure only current students in the gym floor could spar and the others were supposed to watch. Zack himself was unsure how to feel about this, he trusted Leo more than well just about anyone else in the class but on the other this seemed to be a bit too loose.

He scanned, mostly to check where the Principal had been.
@Crazytrainer33

"Like goddamit... Can they stop pissing so much their pants will get soaked? What war? Weren't we supposed just to bring him back to school" he said in mind and sighed. He reached out with his hand to the limiter...
---
He couldn't repeat it... He couldn't control.. People in front of hin would die, many cyvils too... And then he would die.. His power would kill him.

"Tch... I can handle it without amazing power up... And Marcel probably forgot we aren't alone."
He slowly approached the two guys and reached out with his hands towards them.

"Marcel, Donald. Both of you are strong and both of you have your rights, but that amount of power can harm someone so..." he looked at Donald then at Marcel and continued talking "Let's get back to school, no one will bully anyone and no one will hurt anyone either" He wanted to add 'Before you piss me off' but he thought it is unnecesary.

@Crystal1302 @Psymallard @MarcelGalliard790

Mira and Seth shielded their eyes from the golden and red auras that erupted from around the two. "Good thing I deactivated my third eye. That would've given me headaches for years." said Seth. "I can't believe it. This is like something straight out of a cartoon!" said Mira. "Well I know one thing for sure, even if we do survive this, I'm not so sure about the surrounding neighborhood." "Yeah. Donald certainly fits one quality of a hero, leaving lots of property damage in his wake." Mira said looking at the smashed car behind her that peculiarly was aimed to not hit the flower beds. "I'm not sure what to do now." said Seth. "I guess we'll do what we can, try to contain the damage and bring Donald back." she said switching to Seth's power and forming a barrier shield. "I guess we should." said Seth forming another barrier preparing to block any attack that comes their way."

MarcelGalliard790

The demon looked as Jude who offered his hand. In a different way, Half of the demon faded showing Marcel while keeping half of the true demon. “We’ll be willing to go. Jude.” Marcel and Zalthereon spoke in unison. They both knew if they fought Donald. Others would die. “We will come in peace. Now it is just up to him. But first. Stasis burst!” Marcel shout stasis shots around the houses and cars and other things. Pausing further damage that could be caused. “Now I am ready.”
(@Clite of Dragonbow )

Leo scanned the area as well to make sure there is no faculty to stop them. "Give me second", he said as he pulled his phone. After a couple minutes he walk toward Zack. "Hey It seems like I found a perfect blind spot from being seen.", he said as he show the map of the school. "We can spar here since there are no camera nor faculty on this area", Leo said.

@Godjacob

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Donald ignored the people for the most part, he could barely even hear them over his own aura buzzing with power. He definetly heard that roar, though. Donald tossed one of the Super Gravity Balls at Jude, attempting to dispatch the seemingly more minor threat, the ball of force now having a yellow tint as well. He clutched his other Super Gravity Ball with both hands, and launched himself straight at Marcel's chest SGB-first.
@MarcelGalliard790 @Clite of Dragonbow @Crystal1302

Piper looked at the back of Loufe's head. Now that she was stuck here, she might as well try to do something to be less of a freak. She scoot down the bleachers behind the fellow werewolf and tapped him on the back. "Uh, hey, when you first got wolfy-er, was your dog half batshit crazy or has it always been house trained?"
@Gamingfan

"Thats it!" Jude used the force of his power and stopped gravity ball in front of himself.
"You were never told to not piss off someone that clearly wants to help? Fine, I wonder how someone aspiring to be a hero will think of himself after killing civilians in the dumb way!" He yelled pissed. He flew up, setting rotation points in the air for himself and stood in Donald way, using the ball he threw at him to block the one he was about to use at Marcel. He got a nosebleed as his body started to take effect of power overusage. "Whats so fun in hurting people? I don't get your logic, if there really is any logic behind those actions!"
@MarcelGalliard790 @Psymallard @Crystal1302

MarcelGalliard790

“Shit!” Marcel jumped in surprise and Zalthereon was already three steps ahead swapping the other side back and side stepping Donald. As he was about to throw a very powerful punch to the back of Donald’s neck. Jude stepped in and blocked the attack that was originally going their way. Marcel noticed the nosebleed. “Why claim to be a false hero Donald Taft! Why act like genocide will get you anywhere!” Zalthereon and Marcel pointedly asked Donald as well
(@Psymallard @Clite of Dragonbow )

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Donald was done talking, and the claims that he liked hurting people and genocide were outlandish, these villains had hurt coming, but he wasn't going to kill anyone. He crashed into the Super Gravity Ball, and retaining momentum, he flipped forward, and then dropped a double hammer fist down onto Jude's head to hopefully spike him into the ground out of the way. For this attack he fully utilized his newfound speed and strength, but it wasn't deadly.
@Clite of Dragonbow @MarcelGalliard790 @Crystal1302

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel and Zalthereon snapped. They both lunged at Donald and did a two finger strike at the side of Donald’s neck. Missing his throat but in a good way. At that same moment Samael bursted out and delivered a kick to the other side of his neck. They had hoped that it was enough strength to incapacitate him.
(I am getting kinda bored of this. I would love to continue but I feel like it has dragged on for too long.
@Psymallard @Clite of Dragonbow )

(You got my feeling, sad that I couldn't get Jude to do a knockdown for this perfect ignoring a peaceful request :p. I will get it back at tournament then XD)

Jude still had his eight conciousness on and foresawing the attack prepared a block for it. He had to admit the blow was extremly heavy, if he was normal he wouldn't be able to whistand it, bit Donald wasnt enough in brainless state to go with attack to kill... And without intencion to kill it would be hard to harm a really pissed Jude. Although his hands mainly hurt on the block, his nosebleed got a bit bigger. Nothing suprising, It would go unnoticed but Jude used his powers for almost whole day... Reason he went to school... He wanted to adapt to this power. He wanted to believe in grandpa words that he can be the strongest, if he manages to not get hurt by his own power.

What he was thinking about right now...

He didn't move as he foresaw Marcel movement few seconds before it happend and sighed. "Frag stealer..." He chuckled.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Psymallard

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Donald saw Marcel come in, being one of the people he knew better than to ignore, and shrugged his shoulders, shielding his neck from both attacks. He raised his knee at Jude, amping the power to account for the probable block. Then, he spun with arms outstretched to hopefully hit both Marcel and Samael in one attack.
(Yes, it's taking a bit, but incapacitating Donnie and taking him back would be really bad on two fronts for the heroes. If these two attacks are successful at getting those three people off of him, I can direct it into a better outcome.)
@Clite of Dragonbow @MarcelGalliard790 @Crystal1302

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel, Zalthereon, and Samael didn’t see the attack coming and they got flung. Half of Marcel’s true demon form faded in half and the other half was Zalthereon’s consciousness. “Samael. Are you alright?” Marcel asked in a super shaky voice. “No I’m not alright! Judas was as close as we got to incapacitation. We tried talking! There is no way for us to resolve this!” Samael shouter in pure unaltered rage. Marcel felt guilty for bringing the generals to a mission he should have done alone. Zalthereon faded the other half and went back into Marcel’s body. He sighed knowing there was no way out of this mess.
(Alright. Go wild.
@The Dark Fairy @Psymallard )

"Uh t-this seems like we could get into trouble..." Zoey pointed out, doing a quick spar out of the Principal's view just seemed to be asking for trouble. Zack himself was mixed, on one hand he had been curious to see what Leo could do and it seemed right to give his sister a shot to show her skills but also worried on what would happen when her sister entered a fight; even a spar with someone he seemed to trust.

"You sure about this?" Zack asked Leo.

@Crazytrainer33

MarcelGalliard790

(The idea is in play. Let’s take it back a bit. Also a bit of Marcel lore because why not.)
After the lash out that Samael had towards Marcel, he looked to the gilded Donald. “Interesting. He doesn’t keep himself open easily. He could be one helluva General. Then I can take the Conquest General role.” Samael told Marcel as he looked at him. Marcel of course shaked his head. “You think the lords would have a human join the ranks of the Four Horsemen Generals?” Marcel looked to his reaper General. “Of course not. But he does seem to have the stamina like one of us.” “Like you and Judas sure.” “What do you mean by that?” “Did you forget that Nix and Sampson are only a quarter demon. They are mostly human. You and Judas are only 90% demon while I am full demon.” “Right. I did forget about that.” The two laughed a slight bit. Trying to forget that they were even in battle.
(Go nuts
@Psymallard @Crystal1302 )

"Shoot, Marcel and his generals aren't doing well! We need to do something fast!" "How about we combine our powers to make a really big blast" "Would that even work?" "I dunno. But it'd be really cool if it does." "Can't argue with that!" said Mira before she formed a gravity ball in her hands. Seth then helped it grow by encasing it into a barrier and both of them slowly putting more energy into it untill it got to a satisfactory size. "Batter up" said Seth with a smirk before tossing the ball into the air. "I'm going for a grand slam!" said Mira before her changing to copy Marcel's powers, changed her arm into a demon arm and punched the ball as hard as she could right at Donald.
(@Psymallard )

MarcelGalliard790

Nix and Sampson looked at the attack from both Donald as well as Seth and Mira. “They are really fantastic!” Sampson spoke in awe and in bare belief. “They are really good. I just hope that they understand the most important human element of all.” “Which is what?” “The will to live.” “Where are you going with this Pestilence.” “Until a person of faced with death, It is impossible to tell if they have what it takes to survive.” The two conversed waiting for their time to strike.
(@Psymallard @Cryronn the Mudkip @Crystal1302 )

Psymallard

Previously mallard
(Auto permissions received)

Donald smiled as his lariat connected, and folded his arms over his chest. "Is that all you have for me, villains?!" Suddenly, he was struck in the back by Seth and Mira's team attack, sending him flying. He tumbled across the road for several dozen feet, before coming to a stop in someone's porch at the end of the street. His head felt a little fuzzy after that, so he grabbed his forehead. He felt a warm liquid, and pulled his hand back to see blood. His blood. He clenched that hand, snarling as he zoomed back into the fray yet again. He delivered a shallow punch to Seth's gut, and then backhanded Mira to the ground. He stood over her, would she drop this ploy of 'trying to help' him now? He would soon win this- "Now finish her, Donald." What? His eyes widened as he looked back at his mother. She strut closer. "How do you expect to be a hero if you can't do what it takes to stop evil? She'll just get back up and keep doing evil things as long as she's alive, might as well stop that now, right?" What was his mother saying?! No killing, he vowed that to himself. Donald looked to Mira, then his mother. "W-what? Mom?" His golden aura faded, as Ms. Taft yanked him down to her height by the ear. "DONALD JAMES TAFT, I ORDER TO KILL THIS INSIGNIFICANT BRAT BEFORE... before I bring out Ahee." A flash of recognition of that name crossed Donald's face, and whatever 'Ahee' was, was clearly not good. He stood up straight and looked down. "I won't. Bethany." With her first name coming from her son's mouth, Bethany Taft's eyes filled with rage. "You don't have what it takes? Fine then." Her left arm started to change, growing, darkening in color and growing black fur. She raised it over her head, and although Donald tried to preemptively block it, hammer fisted her son to the ground. The rest of her features soon followed her arm, growing into a giant gorilla. Then, Ms. Taft rained down punches upon Donald. "16 *punch* fucking years *punch* of my life wasted on you, *punch* and you fail me *punch* like THIS?! Ugh, *punch* I'm going to have to *punch* find some other *punch* stuck-up superhuman *punch* that has decent enough powers *punch* to create a weapon *punch* like you were SUPPOSED to be. *punch* And this time, I'll make sure it has the guts to kill villains." She lifted both hands above her head, and slammed it down on Donald. But, he was now on his feet, shivering as he held his mother's two fists above him. Blood dripped from his face down into the crater formed from the beat-down. Donald was hurt, but managed to squeak out, "W-was I wrong?"
@Crystal1302 @MarcelGalliard790 @Clite of Dragonbow

Seth and Mira could barely react in time after putying so much energy into that team attack. When Mira and Seth landed on the ground, their exhaustion finally caught up to them. Mira had been switching powers non stop and overusing Donald's which certainly took a lot of control. Seth on the other hand just got im a fight with Tara and Porco. Seth was healed, but healing didn't exactly take away exhaustion. Mira was on the ground at the will of Donald but then something suprised Mira. Donald stopped. A huge smile broke across her face as she finally faded unconscious. Seth on the other hand was still ok. "How the heck did I survive that" Said Seth looking down, realizing that a purple aura was around him. "Mira's defense buff? You dummy always thinking of others before yourself." Seth grabbed her and carried her away to a safe location (with a slight limp) and walked back to where Donald was being pummeled by a giant gorilla. "Yes Donald! You were extremely wrong! I do not know how to quantify how wrong you were, but that's for another time." Seth switched his Telepathy to Bethany. "Now, as for you. I don't throw around the word 'hate' a lot. But, I hate Donald. His smug, self-assured attitude, and him almost killing me twice now. And if I'm being honest, he isn't sitting well in my book for doing the bare minimum, by not killing my sister." Said Seth as he took a step by step and summoning energy he didn't even know he had, he was abble to summon a swarm of at least 10 barrier balls surroinding Seth. "Now, listen up, Bitch-any Daft. The only person I hate more than him standing in this vicinity, is you!" Said Seth before he pointed his finger and a barrage of spheres fired aiming to pelt Donald's Mom.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel, Nix, and Sampson all saw in awe as Donald’s mom beat down Donald. “Damn.” Sampson spoke under his breath as now he knew that there was potentially no way out of this battle.

Samael knew it was time to reveal his secret. “Your highness. Stand back. It’s time Reaperium comes out.” Samael spoke with a bit of confidence but mostly seriousness. As a flame patch lit on his face it burned until a black skull had appeared with sharp teeth. Ashes had extended the skull to make it goat-like. Out of the sides of his hood, Two dark horns burned in and formed on the sides of his head. With a sharp red light from his eyes, a bottom sharp jaw slammed into the top skull. “I’m fed up with playing these games!” Reaperium Samael spoke as he spun his Lava Scythes at a high speed.
(@Crystal1302 @Psymallard )

A young half Dragon had been flying to school excitedly, he had been waiting for the Transfer to go through after an incident at his old school. He then heard a leaking sound. He looked around and realized it was coming from himself.

"Why now!" His voice got deeper as it began.

His wings got bigger, but everything was stopped as his human mentality got the better of him. At that point a shadow loomed over the building known as Comet Trail High. Their newest male student, Damon Felix, had just unintentionally used his strongest ability, due to its requirements of activation, but had cut off before anything major happened.

-----

Ariana had been flying from the other side of town and entered the school, immediately looking for the principal's office. She was wearing a cream-colored dress with Roses on it. Her wings were away now, but she walked around as she searched for the room. The

Last edited:
Jude just sighed as he saw his intervention would be an overkill at this point. He didn't know what kind of woman this person would be for this attack to not have an effect. Although he start to hate her too, he sat at the ground, his neck hurt.

Fact that his power cause self-harm just added one more reason to not act if he isn't needed and going to this school had purpose so he can finally het rid of this weakness. Honestly, he just wanted to go to home at this point, he had enough drama for one day, he just stepped back closer to Marcel and watched.

@Crystal1302 @Psymallard @MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel noticed that Jude came towards him. “If this attack lands we’re good. If not. Reaperium is going in to assist.” Marcel gestured to Samael as he talked to Jude. Knowing that the both of them had fought hard against Donald and fighting his mom right at this moment could end badly. Reaperium Samael nodded after Marcel’s comments slowing his scythe spins.
(@Crystal1302 @Psymallard @Clite of Dragonbow )

"Well, what do you think?" Zack asked Zoey, as in the end the challenge was to her and much as he wished to avoid conflict as it concerned his sister and Zoey herself had some mixed feelings on this. She'd rather not fight at all, Leo was nice and there was always a risk it could get to the point where she loses control, but she also wanted to see how she'd fare and give respect to Leo. Slowly, the masked sister would face him.

"L-let's go for it..."

@Crazytrainer33

Zoey had to frown at the "don't hold back" line, she wanted to give Leo his fair due and her best effort, but...if she really cut loose? If she had really let that side of her show? Zoey would never forgive herself if she lost control and hurt someone nice like this, or heaven forbid if she had that urge come at some blood?

Course, Leo announced they had began, which snapped Zoey out of her daze as Leo moved behind to strike at her leg, and it had connected which knocked Zoey off balance. But the masked sibling in her baggy clothing seemed to show remarkable agility as she landed on her gloved palm and upright before she dashed with impressive speed as she aimed to deliver a strong palm thrust to the gut of Leo.

@Crazytrainer33

Leo was an awe with Zoey agility. He quickly snapped back to reality and sees she was to give him a palm strike. He quickly put the pole near his gut to prevent from connecting to his gut. He slid couple feet back but kept his balance. He was an awe again with the strength she is displaying.He check his collar quickly. Only 4 minute and 30 seconds remaining. He quickly rush directly toward Zoey throws bunch feint attack to find an opening for a slam.

@Godjacob

MarcelGalliard790

Porco noticed that a shadow covered the area. He looked up and thought he saw two Draconic wings and a boy. “Seems we have a newcomer.” Porco whispered to Soul. Joking of course he looked as the boy made his way in.
(@Cmeriwether @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Nix and Sampson looked over at the potential attack from Seth and Mira. “Do you think this will be it?” “Hardly. They still aren’t considering the Will to live. It is impossible to tell when she is pushed to her limits if she will be willing to survive.” “Pestilence. She literally just showed that when she beat Donald. She has the Will to live. And won’t stop.” “Well as I always say Famine. Those who do not appreciate life do not deserve life.” “So your saying you’ll kill her.” “No. She just needs to appreciate the life that she currently has. Not use it to make someone be a villain hunter.” The two generals discussed as they waited for the outcome.
(@Psymallard @Crystal1302 )

Damon had looked down and landed, thinking being on the ground was a Good idea. He looked around and saw a boy with some sort of Technology, along with another boy (@Cryronn the Mudkip )

"Hello, is this Comet Trail High?" Damon asked, making sure he was at the right place, "My name is Damon Felix."

He looked around as he waited for an answer, there seemed to be an event going on. He had no idea what was going on, but it was interesting.

@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Porco took off his glasses and fogged them up as he pulled out a glasses rag. “Yep this is the place.” Porco told Damon as he cleaned off his glasses. Occasionally fogging them once or twice to clean them more thoroughly. He stopped and put his glasses back on. They were clear as day. “Well. Pleasure to meet you Damon. I’m Porco Cromwell and this is Soul Toran. Porco introduced himself as he pointed to Soul to finish.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Cmeriwether )

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Bethany Taft snarled as her son blocked the attack, and then roared as hard projectiles struck her from behind. She twisted her wrist to grab Donald's arm, and then flung him at Seth. Donald used his levitation to change course and soften his own impact against the ground. As he lay there, his head turned over to Miranda. "Is she okay?" He thought, counting on Seth to read his mind so he wouldn't have to exert the extra energy to speak.
@Crystal1302

As a shadow was cast, Bobby lazily looked upwards, seeing a dragon. He then looked back to the fight, unimpressed.

"Throw a car at her and now you care about her safety?" Thought Seth to himself before chuckling. "Mira's ok. She just over exerted herself." Said Seth after scanning her. He said looking down at the purple aura weekly shining around him. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't running on empty too. It's taking all of my focus to keep this Telepathy active. The way I see it, we're not beating her on brute force." Said seth before taking a deep breath and establishing a telepathic link with everyone. "How's everyone doing? I kinda have an idea. The big ape's attacks mostly involve using her fists and most attacks doing that rely most on the legs. If we all attack there, she might be defensless. I'll be on support and defense duty. Sound good?" Said Seth.
(@MarcelGalliard790 @Psymallard @Clite of Dragonbow )

MarcelGalliard790

Reaperium Samael, Marcel, Nix, and Sampson heard the plan. “Attack the legs. Got it.” Reaperium spoke short and to the point as he slowly began to speed up the spins on his scythes. Nix and Sampson nodded. “We can try and hold a distraction.” They both spoke spoke in unison as the thought of something to distract so Samael can aim for the legs with his scythes.

Judas awoke drowsied as well as having a painful headache from using Shadium. Part of his mask broke off showing his right eye. It was like Marcel’s but instead it had a deep spiral from the pupil to the exterior of the Iris. “Ugh. That hurt like hell.” Judas groaned as he walked towards the grass weakly and laid down.
(@Psymallard @Crystal1302 )

Zoey naturally had to raise an eyebrow as the pole blocked her palm strike, must've been strong stuff she had thought given she'd be able to smash through stone with her strikes but she quickly snapped as it seemed he was ready to strike, he tried to move quickly as Zoey had bit on the faint and was soon grabbed for a slam.

Zoey let out a groan, but it seemed to not do much damage, and as Zoey charged she aimed to simply shove against Leo; though this force felt more like a bull's charge as Zoey's strength was beyond what even her brother could do physically.

@Crazytrainer33