• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel noticed soul almost pass out. “Reaper.” Marcel spoke as he loked to soul. “Help my friend here out.” Marcel spoke before he could react

The hooded figure half twirled for a second then disappeared quickly. He sped over to Soul spoke with a Russian tone.
“No need to worry. I’ll take it from here. Just relax comrade.” The hooded figure spoke as he tried to help soul to not have him collapse.

“I should tweak that shouldn’t I.” Marcel spoke a bit before looking back to the scythe wielder. “
I agree with that.” The scythe wielder spoke brief but bluntly.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

"Oh fu-" thought Seth before the ground shattering shock wave erupted from the ground. His Third Eye activated just in time for him to put up a barrier that dampened the effect of the wave. The barrier shattered and Seth was launched back. "Sorry about this, but I'm gonna borrow your technique Soul!" thought Seth to himself before forming a barrier on the boundary and kicking off of it back to the arena. "Shoot she's going past 100%" thought Seth to himself after scanning with his Third Eye. "I don't really want to call off the match, so I guess my only option is to try and end the match before she gets past 150%" thought Seth to himself before brushing the dirt off of his hoodie.

"Wow Tara, you sure caught me by surprise! I guess you know how to think on your...feet. I guess you really know how to kick it up a notch. Still though, I might have a leg up on you!" said Seth to Tara. He formed a barrier underneath him and kicked off of it like a springboard to get over and behind Tara.. He formed two barrier balls on his feet, aimed with his Third Eye, and kicked as hard as he could launching the balls straight at Tara.

Mira gave Nero a look. "Wow, that's a response...Seriously please don't do that. I'm pretty sure there are laws against that." said Mira

@Cryronn the Mudkip

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
O.S let out a disappointed growl "...That's it? Demon kid sucks at surprises."
After blinking the blinding light out of his eyes, Loufe glanced back at Marcel's....generals? Like, they worked for him?
"Cooooool..." he breathed, eyes wide in childlike wonder, yet leaning slightly backwards at the sight of the weapons. He had a few questions, but didn't feel confident enough to vocalize any of them, instead just choosing to look over the intimidating demon hybrids.
O.S did the same, though it was for a different reason, not at all guessing how Demon Kid's cohorts would taste.

"Believe me would take more than that to keep me down..." Zack chuckled, though he had wondered what would become of that Donald guy. He seemed to have some issues, but the talent & power was undeniable and he could hope there was a hero somewhere. Though as they walked back to the seats for the other matches the comment of lunch caused both siblings to turn as Zoey's light blush was masked in the most literal sense.

"Y-you'd want to eat with us?" Zoey asked, a bit surprised as she had not expected to make friends on the first day though Zack seemed to warm up to the idea.

@Crazytrainer33

Leo gave a smile to twin. "Yeah I don't mind at all", he said as he chuckled. "I am not sure that not many will accept me since you know the school is full of people with amazing powers." he said. He chuckled a bit. "As you see. I am someone with no super power and ironically got accepted." he added. He paused for a bit. "Oh by the way you guys had an idea where you guys want eat" Leo asked the twin.
@Godjacob

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel saw that Loufe was in wonder after seeing the Generals arrive. “Reaper. Keep an eye on our blue haired friend.” Marcel spoke to the scythe user. “Privyet Marcel Privyet.” Reaper spoke under his breath as he kept tending to Soul.

“Loufe. From your facial expressions. I can tell you are surprised and are curious. I Don’t mind if you ask questions. We’ll be sure to answer them.” Marcel told his werewolf friend as he looked to the other three.
(@Gamingfan @Cryronn the Mudkip )

"You kidding? The fact you have no powers here is an honor, I say it is more impressive to get by on your own skill and wit than it is some special talent." Zack said with Leo, as someone who had trained since he was a child to learn his powers he understood what it had been like to be a regular and had commendable respect for the path Leo walked. When he asked what kind of food they had Zoey seemed a bit nervous though the mask worked to hide that as she tried to think of something.

"W-well uh I tend to have my energy packs. Full of nutrition." Zoey said, in reference to the red colored items she had in the jumbo brag Zack had packed with their items. Course she had not been prepared to tell him what it really had been as Zack quickly added in to shift focus.

"Well for me I tend to be open to what the school is serving. Though I hope it comes with meat." Zack mused though he had no idea what was on the menu around here.

@Crazytrainer33

MarcelGalliard790

Sampson looked to the group and saw what has happening. “And here I thought that it would be an easy time when he summoned us. Geez.” Sampson whispered under his breath as he looked to the mayhem happening.

Nix looked down and then to a ginger girl who seemed just like him. ‘
She seems just like me. Shy and not one for discussion.’ Pestilence thought to himself as he looked to the group.
(@wintersolstice )

"Y-yeah..." Zoey answered back, in truth it was not "good" in fact it sickened her but so long as she kept to the artificial kind and never used her fangs on a person...she shook her head, that would never happen she assured herself. Zack himself had an eye raised, one eye on the action ahead of him and the other on Leo as he extended his arm as instructed.

"Can't say I am not curious about this..." Zack admitted as he and Zoey watched curiously.

@Crazytrainer33

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku caught the arrival of the generals out of the corner of her eye and slowly walked over to see what was going on. Once at the group she tapped Marcel on the shoulder "hey, um who are they" she asked so quietly that it would be a miracle if anyone heard her, she glanced at the generals worriedly not sure what to think of them they couldn't be too dangerous everyone else seemed fine but she was as cautious as ever. She fiddled with her hands slightly not sure what to do as she waited for Marcel to speak.
@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel froze for a second and began to get flustered. He knew all to well about who it was that approached him. ‘Oh no. Ooooohhhh nooooo.’ Marcel was internally stressing out. ‘Calm young prince. Don’t let emotions clog your thoughts. Just tell her the truth.’ Zalthereon told Marcel as he had known this before

“Your right Zalthereon. I was overthinking it.” Marcel whispered a slight bit before turning around and facing Doku. “These are my generals that I told you about.” Marcel told Doku as he looked her in the eyes. Internally he wanted to blush but externally he knew he couldn’t. ‘She would be asking questions and then stuff would go down hill. Quick.’ Marcel thought to himself
(@Shadow_Pup )

Having learned various styles during his time at the temple, Zack was well familiar with the concept of pressure points and as he had given it a few moments sure enough his arm was numb and as he tried to move it not so much as a finger seemed to twitch. "W-wow, didn't think I would feel something like this again, or rather lack of feel..."

Zoey of course was both amazed and worried, though seemed to trust Leo when he assured her that he would be able to undo it.

@Crazytrainer33

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel had another thought enter his mind. ‘I wonder if Donald still hasn’t gotten up.’ Marcel pondered as he looked over to Nix and Sampson. ‘If so which of those two would I send to check up on him.’ Marcel continued to think as he looked to the two. “Hey! Pestilence!” Marcel announced as he walked his way over to Nix

Nix jumped a slight bit before he saw Marcel walk over. “Yes. What do you need Marcel?” Nix stammered a slight bit before he heard what has next. “Nix. Do me a favor ok. Go down towards the field and see if Donald is up or not. You can tell it is him. He is the only one on the ground.” Marcel requested to Nix and then Nix nodded. “Will do. Just make sure nothing goes wrong while I check.” Nix told Marcel as he made his way down to the field to check on Donald.
(@Psymallard )

Marcel walked back to Doku. “Sorry about the sudden surprise. Just wanted to make sure everything was alright with Donald over there.” Marcel told Doku as he looked to her. At this point he didn’t care. Blush slightly filled his face.
(@Shadow_Pup )

Reaper was still looking after Soul. “Come on. Come on!” The scythe wielder spoke aloud a slight bit hoping that Soul would be alright. ‘I swear I’m going to have some less then friendly thoughts about this.’ Reaper thought to himself as he looked to Marcel. ‘Stop flirting and help me out here with him. Actually.’ Reaper thought as he looked to Sampson and had an idea.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

Zack seemed to regain feeling in his arm as he moved it about and wiggled his fingers once Leo had released it before he nodded in confirmation to his comment. "Indeed, I had to learn a diverse range of styles in order to make use of my elemental scales, as such I became familiar with pressure points though only in identification not practice." Zack said, a small smile as he seemed to find comfort in another martial artist on campus. "Sounds like you were in good hands, my master left it in my hands what to do with my training. I simply wanted to get as strong as I can, to see how far I can take my training!" Zack said, with some passion in his tone, before he glanced at his sister and a grim memory surfaced.

Surrounded by what seemed to be a mess of blood and some fallen animals, a young Zoey seemed to cry with visible fangs and a mark on her neck as she looked at her sibling; having returned from his training to come across the grizzly sight where she only could mouth two simple words.

"H...help me..."
Zack's energy seemed to dip but he soon turned to Leo. "Course, now I know what to do with this training. And I vow to become an ideal hero." Zack said to Leo as his sister overheard and while it had not shown a touch of guilt lingered in her being though she hid it from all.

@Crazytrainer33

"Won't battle be over by the losing time if it keeps on going like that. Eh.. I can't foresees the outcomes in other way than using normal senses cuz it doesn't involve me... That being said" He had a small grin on his face.
"I want to fight too! Everyone being great at something makes me want to show off to. Just win Tara, I trust you can do it, although your opponent can defeat you as well. Now hurry up and show us something good, ending it with a draw would be a terrible waste."

"Thanks.", Leo he said with slight smile. He looked at the match. Through speculation he has a feeling it going to end with a draw. Leo looked at Zoey, and noticed that she seems down. He pulled a small kalimba. "Master used to play this melody whenever I seem sad or distress." he said. He began to play soothing tune. As he played the kalimba old memories were coming to him.

It was summer breeze sitting under the tree hearing a beautiful melody. The song gave him a sense of warmth next to his master. He remembered the smile she gave him as she played while he heard in awe.

A small droplet tear came out of his eyes, but he continue playing. He smiled as he reminisced his time.
@Godjacob

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Nix walked down to Donald’s body. He checked his pulse. ‘Still has one. Just seems like he’ll be unconscious for a little while.’ Nix thought to himself as he pulled his skull mask down a slight bit to take a breath. He proceeded to sigh afterwards. “What a mess this place is so far.” Nix whispered under his breath pulling his mask up and walking his way back to the group.

Nix walked back to Marcel and saw what was going on. ‘Flirting already?’ Nix questioned to himself as he walked over and tapped Marcel’s shoulder. With instinct Marcel turned around quickly. “Ah! Pestilence! How is his condition?” Marcel asked surprised at first by the scare. “His condition is alright. His body is numb and he will be out for a while.” Nix spoke and bowed a slight bit afterwards. “Thank you for the report Pestilence.” Marcel smiled and thanked his Necromancer General.
(@Shadow_Pup )

Nix walked over to Samael and decided to help him out. “
Well? What’s his condition?” Samael asked Nix as he was starting to get a bit aggravated. “Easy now Death. Don’t want you to lose your temper. The blue haired one is simply in a bit of a daze from our entry. Just give him some air and he will be back up before we know it.” Nix explained in simple terms. “Privyet Pestilence. Finally we know what in the Blyet happened.” Samael smiled a slight bit, nodding at Pestilence.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @wintersolstice @Gamingfan )

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Mike, sitting in the orphanage, decided to join the fray. Watching using his aura was not enough. Slowly, he put the rest of his aura into the place his scout was.
Materializing, he found that he was in the middle of the arena, a terrible place to be while there was a battle going on. Quickly, he ran over to the side. Then, he decided to go towards the demon boy, seeing a large amount of; otherworldly aura in his direction.

(@MarcelGalliard790 )

Last edited:

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
“ I was just wondering if you could fill me in on some stuff... particularly what’s up with all the otherworldly aura? Also, is there any way that I can help with; whatever your doing?” As he talked, the fingers of his gloves began to glow radioactive green. On top of that, the area around him began to glow, making his aura visible even in the light.

Upon the emergence of four, severe-looking characters per Marcel's summoning, Maia instinctively took a step back, tucking herself behind her taller companions and studying them from behind. She eyed them all warily, now standing a little way's behind Soul and Loufe. Shoulders taut and her ears twitching, the girl watched the group in silence, and glanced to her two friends to watch their opinions.

Soul blinked and rapidly shook his head a few times to shake off the strange headache and trance that he had fallen into, finally registering the 4 as well as his friends. He groaned a bit, and stood up straight, but it didn't stop a smaller, but noticeable ache to remain beating in his mind. He looked between the two who seemed to be referring to him. One of them was... super stereotypically Russian, and he couldn't tell the other that well currently. He pulled himself out of their support once he felt confident enough to stand... "...s-sorry, I kinda blacked out for a moment there... didn't mean to make you worry... you know, if you did at all... ugh, now the worst thing right now is this stupid headache..." He paused, and looked to Maia, who had shrunken away. Perhaps he should show some more confidence so she didn't bolt.

"Hey, no need to worry, I'm fine! It's nice to meet you four! My name is Soul, and the two introverts are Loufe and Maia, and the aggressive force that wants me dead that currently rests inside the male introvert is named O.S.!" he pulled himself together, even though he felt positively wiped by that blackout. He didn't want his new friends thinking he was weak... and even he didn't know what that... vision was about...

@wintersolstice @MarcelGalliard790 @Gamingfan

Unfortunately for Seth, Miss Tara despised cheesy puns when she was past 100%. Just one of her ticks. Her eyes slanted, glowing a fierce red now, as her glow began to darken. The Mind's Eye of Seth began to get fuzzy, and soon, it was hard to tell how strong she was at the moment. She clenched her fists and whipped around as Seth made his jump, and gasped as the two balls were sent her way. She caught one and crushed it in an instance, but one struck her dead in the shoulder, sending her spiraling for a moment. She didn't fall however, simply crushing her heels into the rocky ground.

"...YOU HAVE A LOT OF DAMN NERVE, BARRIER BOY!!!" Tara suddenly roared, a huge increase in hostility from her previous snarky but kind behavior. She lifted her shoulder and straightened it into socket again, feeling a rush of adrenaline course through her. Unknown to Seth, she had reached 130% in power, her body coursing with red energy now as it continued to amp up. She shot forward, seeing how close the boy was, and tearing through any barriers he could make, she attempted to nail the boy with a knee to the stomach.

@The Dark Fairy @Crystal1302 @MarcelGalliard790

Nero turned and pursed his lips. "...there aren't any laws yet, mind reading powers haven't existed before 20 years ago, so there's nothing so far... but..." He turned his head further. "...I'm not good at making promises... and I never keep them... so just know that I'll try to avoid invading your mind in particular, get it? I'm not good at apologies either, so like... I mean... just imagine in your head me going sorry or whatever." He crossed his arms, and dropped his head. Regrettable.

@Crystal1302

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel stepped forward away from the conversation for a second. “Gentlemen. I need you to revert to your normal selves real quick.” Marcel told the four of them as they nodded and with a quick swirl of flame they reverted. ‘Here is where they will be surprised.’ Marcel thought to himself
(@Mewtvak09)

Instead of the four dark generals from earlier. Now stood four teenage boys. Two still had similar features to their general counter parts. One had an eye patch and hood over his head with chains wrapped around his attire. His obsidian scythes remained on his back. Then The boy with shadow arms loosened a slight bit and had a more relaxed tone in his smile.

The next two were the biggest surprise. One with a shadow over his green eyes and with white hair still carried a staff with him. The tome holder has instead of a hood on had a mage hat on with a long coat. He smiled an excited smile.

“Alright Gentlemen. Go wild with introductions.” Marcel gave the approval for them to introduce themselves.

I as the leader should obviously go first.” Samael spoke as he walked forward. “My name is Samael Petrikov. Russian Scythe Master. As well as the leader of the Four Horsemen Generals. Умирен знакомством.” Samael finished as he bowed and stood there.

Next up to walk forward was Nix. He walked timidly up. “H-Hello. I’m Nix. Nix Amherst. The Necromancer of the group. Angenehm, deine Bekanntschaft zu treffen.” Nix finished in his foreign tongue of German. He bowed quickly and stood timidly.
(I’ll give name drops for the other two in the next post. I feel like this post is getting long enough @.@)
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Gamingfan @wintersolstice )

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Huh? No No No! It's fine. I wouldn't want to be a bother." Loufe responded to Marcel's offer, waving his hands dismissively.
"Bit late for that, buddy old pal." O.S deadpanned.
It was then Soul had recovered from his bout of...something. Loufe glanced at him worriedly, but he seemed to be okay now.
The aforementioned aggressive force snorted. "Heh, E.T thinks he's special."
Loufe remained silent, waving nervously as he was mentioned, sighing slightly as Soul revealed his not-so-secret-secret so easily. Just cause they knew didn't mean everyone had to...
Feeling rather embarrassed as the demons began introducing themselves, he considered fleeing behind Soul like Maia, but remained still, putting on a brave front. O.S would ever let him hear the end of it, and he needed to show some semblance of confidence as to not appear completely defenseless.
That, and the sight of him hiding behind someone a whole head shorter would be rather silly.

MarcelGalliard790

The boy with the Shadow arms walked forward. With a bit of Cockiness to his walk. “Judas. Judas Lial. Shadow arms are my gain. Plus one other that we’d be willing to show. I’m the “Savage” of the Generals.” Judas introduced and Bowed as well. Standing next to Samael.

Sampson was next. “
It’s My turn!” A perky Sampson smiled as he ran forward. “Hiiii! My name is Sampson Hermocoles! I’m the Mage and Battle Strategist of the Generals! Heh! It’s a grand old pleasure to meet you!” Sampson introduced. Hyper and excited. He walked to the side of Judas and stood there cleaning his Glasses.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Gamingfan @wintersolstice @Mewtvak09 )

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Mikes smile widened at Sampson’s introduction. “Hello, Judas Lial. Hello, Sampson Hermocoles. You as well can call me Mike. “ Turning, he looked at the raging battle. Turning back around, he said “ Sampson, you’re the main strategist, right? And if so, have you ever played chess?” He smiled triumphantly at this, a twinkle of overconfidence beginning in his radioactive green eyes.

Seth froze when he saw Tara's power spike. Seth's Third Eye overloaded and his headache started up and he couldn't help but cover his ears and start breathing heavily. "Dammit not now!" was all Seth was able to think to himself before he got kneed directly in the chest, far too fast and distracted to be able to form a barrier. Seth was launched directly back into the stands, conveniently right where Doku crashed before where Seth was barely able to form a Barrier to somehow dampen the crash. Seth coughed up a bit of blood said to Tara. "By the way my name is Seth, not Barrier Boy." Seth closed his eyes with a smile on his face.

"Well ok I guess I wi- SETH!!" yelled Mira running to the slightly more crashed bleachers. Mira grabbed him and didn't let go. "Please be ok, please be ok." she whispered in his ear multiple times reliving that day. "If 30% could bend steel then...please, don't go Seth. Please"

MarcelGalliard790

Porco got serious after Tara’s blow. “One Down. One to go.” Porco told her as he looked to Holly and back to Tara.
(@The Dark Fairy @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Sampson was going to answer Mike’s question before he heard a loud bang. “Scuse me for a moment.” Sampson told Mike and the others before floating off to go and see what had happened. Sampson saw the aftermath of the blow and looked to Porco.
“Highness Porco! What is happening?”
“I told you not to call me that. I want nothing to do with what my brother already has.”
“Whatever.”
Sampson walked over to help out Mira and Seth. “I got this. Oh! And by the way. His highness sends his regards.” Sampson told Mira as he prepped healing aura.
(@Crystal1302 @Mewtvak09 @Cryronn the Mudkip @Shadow_Pup )

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Mikes eyes became unfocused and his aura completely disappeared. His eyes stopped glowing, as well as his gloves. A tear came to his eye, followed by another, until there was a steady flow. Then, remembering where he was, turned away and calmed down. “ Memories...” he muttered under his breath. Shaking himself, he stood straight again, then, he pulled a green katana out of thin air. “ When is it my turn?” He said impatiently.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked to mike. At first he wanted to comfort him. But then Mike asked when he would be next. “Sorry to break the news to you mate. This might be the last battle of the day. Especially after what had happened last match with a kid named Donald. Who thinks he is above everyone here. Hell. Even I am a certain something and I don’t even care about it sometimes. Anyways. Donald wanted to continue to fight after some 7 minute time thing was up and hurt himself in the process. I had to play hero of the day for the second time and help Donald back to the field and thus here we are now.” Marcel explained to Mike.
(@Mewtvak09 )

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Mike nodded, then the katana dissolved into his aura again. “Ok Marcel. Maybe tomorrow then. And... should we fight... “ Mike broke into a sinister giggle, then opened his hands to reveal a coiled snake. The snake slithered out, being much bigger than it had looked. The snake reared up, widened its coat , and began to hiss at Marcel. Mikes eyes glowed brighter than ever, the snake charged; and dissolved. Mikes eyes went back to normal, he grinned, and began to walk away. However, his cursing didn’t cease as he rammed his head into the wall. “Let myself go, I bet we’ll never be friends, I’ll never have any friends...” He then disappeared.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Standing on a mountain not far away, he breathed, got frostbite, and then went back to the arena, the same way he always traveled long distances: projecting his aura.
He wasn’t far from Marcel, but he decided to not go back to him. He sighed and then sat down on the bleachers.

MarcelGalliard790

Samael looked to the mayhem happening. “Иногда я ненавижу это здесь.” Samael whispered under his breath. Judas also replied to Samael. “Да. Я согласен с тобой, Самаэль.” Judas whispered to him as he looked around
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

Sampson was ready. “Healing aura. Sampson spoke as a green aura wrapped around Seth. “This should do it.” Sampson told Mira as he focused on the aura as to not have it break.
(@Crystal1302

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku listened to the introductions, so these were his generals or what only, she thought acti g as though she totally understood what was happening. When the other boy appeared she immediately became not so fond of him, she wasn't sure why but he bugged her. She ignored her thoughts and looked around "if this is the last fight does that mean we can leave" she said to Marcel before a loud yawned racked her body, she was more tired than she had realised and just managed to summon a large slime for to fall on as she collapsed asleep from constant use of her abilities.
@MarcelGalliard790

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Sighing, he allowed himself to dissipate and probe the entire arena. Then, he felt something. It was far off, but... he struggled with this new information. If the others knew, if the principal knew... then he thought about what would happen if it caught them by surprise... in the end, he decided to keep it a secret. It was only one entity, after all, so what’s the worst it could be?
He was wrong. Very wrong.