• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku was surprised by how much Marcel shared and his openness made her giggle slightly, she didnt think she'd met anyone so open and she found it kind of funny. She almost immediately clamped her hand over mouth in shock at her sudden laughter, "Sorry I..I shouldn't have l..laughed" she said before clearing her throat slightly "I'm Doku, I'm really, really shy and I usually prefer to be alone. But since starting here I've decided to try and make more friends so, can we be friends" she asked kind of hopefully, with Clive giving Marcel a look that said 'if you tell her no then I'm going to kill you'.
@MarcelGalliard790

"No problem for me either" Jude replied quickly and he turned back to Leo as to introduce as well.
"My name is Jude.. Zoey, you really don't have to worry... Leo, its not like I 'Had hope'" he looked seriously at the boy, but it was just clean honesty in his eyes as he glanced at the arena "Her brother definitly is okay. Not 'will be' and thats ehat should stay on your mind, to trust him"

@Crazytrainer33
@Gold The Dragonite
@Godjacob

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel looked at Clive then to her. “Of course we can. I’m not one to turn down friendships.” Marcel smiled and looked to the group where Jude is and saw he was conversing with the others over there. ‘She’s too shy. That would be mistake numero uno if I do that. But I’ll let him converse.’ Marcel told himself as he looked to Doku. “So. Are you cold at all? It is kinda chilly over here.” Marcel asked Doku as he looked around a slight bit.
(@Shadow_Pup )

Zoey of course was a bit focused on her brother's well being, but a new voice snapped her attention if but for a moment as she turned and the masked sibling. Zoey had not seen this guy before, but much like Leo it seemed that he tried to lift her spirits and encouraged her to support her brother as she had a blush masked by well her mask as she seemed to understand and lightly nodded. "I-I know, and I do...I do have faith in him, just worry..."

Zoey figured it'd be rude not to least introduce herself to the guy who came over to give her advice, as she tapped her fingers of her gloved hands together before she worked up a follow up. "Z-zoey....my name is Zoey, n-nice to meet you..." She said, though her introduction was proceeded by Leo speaking on her behalf and by another face as a new girl came over and asked if she could join them, and while flustered at another figure close to her she gave a light nod as if saying it had been okay with her.

@Clite of Dragonbow
@Gold The Dragonite

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Donald ended up glancing off the head of his foe, momentum carrying him into a flip as he cut out his levitation. He landed hard on his back, the fall aided by Zack's wind, but his rage-fueled adrenaline high blocked out any pain. He rocked back, kicking his legs up and rolled backwards onto his feet. "TAKE THIS!" Donald outstretched his arms to the sides, a softball-sized Super Gravity Ball forming in each hand. He then squished the two together, molding and shaping it into a ball. When he was finished, he presented it forward with one hand. "TA-DA!" The outcome was a Super Gravity Ball that seemed unstable, shaking and seeming to struggle to keep its form. He wound up like a baseball pitcher again, shouting, "GO! SUPER KABLOOEY BALL!" He let the modified Super Gravity Ball fly, it's path seemimg erratic, although it followed the same direction to its target. If it hit, it would explode with a much greater force than previous Super Gravity Balls.
@Godjacob

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku shook her head "n..no I'm not cold" she said quietly allowing Clive back onto her shoulders. She turned back to the fight only to grimace at the violence "umm...hey why d..do you suppose Donald is acting the way he is" she said looking back at Marcel "I...I mean he cant enjoy being t..the bad guy, i know i would..h..hate it" she said as she sat watching.
@MarcelGalliard790

Zack had managed to collect himself as it seemed his foe was grounded from his air strike, but only for a moment as it appeared he stood and seemed set to put a destructive finish into this match. Zack in turn also prepared for the coming storm as he worked to remove his top and slipped out of his shoes and socks, all of which seemed to be weighted if the thud upon them landing on the gym was any indication as he seemed to smrik while he breathed in and out as his opponent began to stack his gravity spheres.

You might be a crazed one, but you are undeniably strong. I'll be sure to leave nothing off the table for this...
"ZACK GET OUT OF THERE!" Zoey called out in horror, as this massive sphere of death was fired upon her sibling but Zack refused to back down, and as his inner fire burned it soon began to heat up his breath as he took a firm step. Passion, a burning passion and an energetic shift in his stance as he locked eyes with the giant gravity sphere before he unleashed an ace technique of his own.

"Sacred Flame: Dragon's Breath!"
Tapping into his strongest but most costly element, he unleashed a stream of flames from his mouth which expanded drastically in the air and slammed into the gravity sphere as both techniques blasted against each other which produced a tremendous explosive force.

@Psymallard

The Principal stood, and snapped. A meter-thick wall of compacted ice would rapidly forge itself between the two attacks, not to stop them completely, but to reduce their force. Which one broke through first would likely end up victorious, so he would place any number of icy barriers to protect whoever lost this final clash... once this attack was over, even without a knockout, ring out, or surrender, he would be closing this match. The next two would be 2v2 team battles, and that would be it. He was very much prepared for some sleep, and he was hoping some time in the dorm commons would benefit all of the student's moods.

@Psymallard @Godjacob

Leo was blown away by this match. "Your brother is incredible", he said to Zoey. Leo look at his nanobot. "Alright buddy fly overhead and activate heat sensor camera", he command his bot. The tiny bot obeyed Leo command and flew overhead. Leo pulled his phone out checked. He sighed out of relief. "Good news, no one is dead", he said to the group

@Godjacob
@Clite of Dragonbow
@Gold The Dragonite

Seth absolutely howled laughing augat the name "Super Kablooey Ball" but was immediately silenced by instinctively putting up a barrier around himself, Mira and Nero before principal Freezer Burn intervened. As much as the ice barrier damped the attack he could still feel the shockwave. Seth dispelled the Barrier before taking a sigh of relief. "Wow that was...good thing you weren't scanning that Seth." Mira was right. Seth always had problems with overloading his Third Eye. High enough energy spike and he basically experienced Sensory Overload. Coupled that with his anxiety and Seth did not have a fun childhood. The ice barrier around the arena was partially melted and neither Seth or Mira could tell who won the fight. "Though I think we know one thing. " Seth nodded as he mouthed the words at the same time as Mira said them. "We are never going to hear the end of it from Donald no matter the outcome."

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel noticed what Doku was talking about. “Well. During the opening ceremony. He caused a bit of a ruckus. The principle put him in his place and well. He retained that anger and maybe. Potentially? Multiplied it and this his carnage was-“ Marcel was interrupted by a clash and loads of freezing barriers. “Seems. This match is being Decided one way or another.” Marcel continued before he finished his explanation. “With my friend Jude going down their and trying to calm him down adding more to it. It got worse to this point.” Marcel gestured his hand with his thumb out pointing to the clash happening.
(@Shadow_Pup )

Maia, after cleaning up, had been making her way back towards the field, her skin dewy from the water she'd rinsed the slime off with. She stood on the far end of the field to survey the battle, watching as an orb of energy, trembling with instability, catapulted towards one of the boys. Maia tightly shut her eyes, terrified to see the impact, but it never came, as a massive ice wall shot up from the earth. Stiffening, she stared up at it in awe, her mouth slightly agape at the sight.
Scurrying back over to her group, she sat quietly, leaning in towards Soul and Loufe.
"Is anybody hurt?" she whispered, her gaze not leaving the field. "I saw a big orb, and then a wall..."

Psymallard

Previously mallard
As the Super Kablooey Ball struck the ice wall, it exploded. On the other side, the Dragon's Breath weakened the ice and produced an explosion of its own. The ice wall broke, and the explosion reached outwards to send cracks shooting through the ice walls. Donald threw up an x-brace with his arms in front of his face as the shockwave hit. After a moment, his arms dropped back into a fighting stance. Without taking his eyes off his foe, he shouted at the principal, "QUIT INTERFERING, OLD MAN!"
He reached one hand forward, firing out yet another Super Gravity Ball, and sprinted forward, looking to use an uppercut on Zack.
@Godjacob

As the explosion rocked the area Zack also braced himself from the impact as he was forced back as he skit bare heel along the ground, but still standing even if he had to pant for a moment from the exhaustive effort. Amazingly his foe somehow remained standing and launched an attack as Zack rolled to the side to avoid the Gravity Sphere before he saw Donald charge his way as he aimed to claim his head with an uppercut.

You've got to be sh...

The martial artists performed a backflip unable to complete even that thought; both an aim to move back to avoid the uppercut but also had raised his now bare foot up to slam onto his chin for a counter flip kick.

Man this guy can still throw gravity attacks after that? The hell is he made of?

Zoey herself had gone through a cycle of emotions, from fear at the explosion to relief that her brother was alive, to worry soon as Donald continued his persistent assault.

@Psymallard

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Loufe was about to respond to Maia, before he was suddenly covered in slime. He remained frozen as the slime hit, briefly going through years worth of PTSD before realizing he wasn't burning nor incapable of moving. He was just messy.
He gave a short nod as a notice he was fine towards to new arrival, and another as Maia announced her departure, before shaking himself not unlike an actual canine. Slime flew off of Loufe until he paused, looking over himself contentedly. If there was one thing good about becoming a werewolf, drying off was easy and less dizzying.
Suddenly, Loufe heard Donald begin screaming, before a sheet of ice covered the arena.
Loufe was much more nervous. This was supposed to be a casual match! He gripped his seat nervously, leaving a indent in the metal. It wasn't out of anger, rather it was out of nervousness of O.S wanting to join the fight, though for now he seemed preoccupied with muttering vulgar insults towards his host.
Then Maia spoke, startling him again.
His wolf spirit sighed, "I swear, your heart is going to stop permanently, and you'll be responsible of both our deaths. Imagine! Here lies Loufe, death by pansy."
Loufe werewolf managed to calm down though, glancing back at Maia.
"Um...Donald got kinda mad at Zack, I think he's afraid of being labeled as a villain, and now both of them are REALLY mad at each other."
It was a rather lackluster summary, but Loufe didn't have all the details himself. He was just worried if both of the combatants would be able to walk away from this.

"Donald broke such a cool line of mine! Isn't it like... Over when its over? Damn Cartoon duck"

Jude thoughts crossed his mind as he sighed. After noticing how much Zoey was nervous, he simply thought what to do so she doesn't get heart attack. "excuse me" He said to Ori as he got up and tried to pass through "thanks".

He went towards a machine and clicked something. In a matter of a while he returned with the bottle of water and gave it to Zoey. "Here, drink it. It will help you to feel better" then he returned to his seat and once again said to Ori "thank you" and "excuse me".

"I don't think that Principal will let slide Donald actions" he made the last comment.
@Gold The Dragonite
@Godjacob

There was a third and final snap released from the principal's fingers, as the ice walls all shattered almost instantly. The freezing bitter cold precipices completely crumbling to a fine dust. The arena froze over once more, similarly covered in a layer of frost much like in the gym. However, he had avoided freezing students, so small circles of completely dry and unfrozen area were around everyone in the stands or the grass nearby. He didn't even freeze Zack and Donald... until... the ice froze at their feet, and before they could get close enough to touch, icy chains restrained both of them in all four limbs. Arms and Legs, Left and Right, were held into place firmly and without any letup. He spoke through the mic. "You have exhausted your 7 and a half minutes allotted by the Oregon State School Committee, as per their decision on Orientation Duels. This match therefore has ended in a draw. Please step off the arena, I hope you two learned something from this clash." The ice dissolved, including the chains. "...continue fighting, and you will receive immediate expulsion."

@Psymallard @Godjacob

"Ah, Maia, you're all right!" He said with a smile, as he turned his head to watch the arena's ice wall shatter. He had been paying some note to the ongoing battle, but he wasn't really in the mood to get pissed at somebody getting all salty. It was their battle, not his. "...looking at them, they seem slightly injured, one of them is slightly bleeding, and the other is real real bruised. But they look like they'll recover easier than I did, nurse lady will take care of them methinks... Looks like it ended in a tie due to the time running out..." He said, observing the situation. "...but yeah, Donald was acting really self-important at the orientation speech in the gym, and now basically everyone with Half a braincell hates his guts. I suppose a tie was the best way for this to end... Donald doesn't get a victory ego, and doesn't become a writhing mess of anger upon losing... a win-win I suppose..." He shrugged, and turned back to Maia. He looked at her with a curious expression, and unsheathed his phone from his pocket, then turning to Loufe. "Oi, tall boy, Maia, let's take a photo! I'll add us all to a group chat later, so we can all plan to meet up and talk to each other!" He grinned, his screensaver observed to be Tara on his shoulders. They looked to be a few years younger at least in the photo, and Tara didn't even have her hair in a ponytail.

@Gamingfan @wintersolstice

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Hown and Holly were both in shook over the fight, Holly a a angrily wondering how Donald ever got accepted, and Hown nervously wondering if he would be able to defend himself from such a attacker. When the attack was sent into the area, Holly has stared forward to help, it had already been dealt with before she could move far.

The principal erected ice barriers, making both Hown and Holly shiver. Once the battle was over, Hown looked at the ground, thinking to himself about Donald, and who he might have to fight. Holly made her way forward, a few feet from where Donald would exit the arena, intending to tell him off.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Donald was seething. If he made a move, he would be frozen again. He understood that much. "I'M NOT DONE! I DON'T CARE IF I'M EXPELLED FROM THIS PATHETIC PLACE! YOU ALL ARE BENEATH ME, AND I'LL DESTROY YOU ALL!" Then, specifically to Zack, "STAY THERE, WE'RE NOT DONE!" He believed that he could still fight, as long as he stayed outside of the principal's range.
With that idea, he rocketed into the sky. He flew past the roofs of surrounding buildings, then a flock birds, and then past the clouds. It was getting hard for him to breath, and he stopped. He looked down at the tiny campus, and could somewhat make out the field, where he assumed his target to be. "GRRRAAAH!" He held out his arms to the sides yet again, forming two quickly growing Super Gravity Balls. His levitation began to fail again, and he fell.
The Super Gravity Balls didn't stop growing though, and they where now around the size of a folding chair each. Donald was now flipping and spinning as he plummeted, but he wasn't giving up. As the blood rushed to his head, he forced the two Super Gravity Balls together, creating a Super Kablooey Ball. The Gs started to be too much though, and Donald fell unconscious. His Super Kablooey Ball exploded, changing his course entirely, now aimed for the gym roof.
He smashed into it, the roof around him fracturing yet not quite falling through. Blood seeped from Donald's body, funneled by the small crater to drip from a singular point inside the gym. He wasn't quite dead, but that was one nasty fall.

Seth and Mira simultaneously thought "Fuck!" looking at Donald rocketing up. At that moment Seth's Third Eye spontaneously triggered tracking Donald's location as his headache just started to dissipate. He saw his target rocketing up and a large power spike coming from him. "What's Donald doing!?" "From the looks of it trying to take us out in one shot! But his body can't take it!" Seth saw Donald start plummeting to the roof and rapidly gaining speed. "Mira gonna need your help for this one!" "Understood!" Mira and Seth's hands glowed at the same time. Seth's Third Eye helping him getting Donald's exact location to wrap his Barrier around. In a split second both Seth and Mira were ale to form barriers around Donald just before he made contact with the roof to try to absorb as much of the blow as they could. "Did we do it?!" "I don't know scanning him now...Ok. Donald looks to be alive, but he is bleeding fast and unconscious and needs medical attention." "Someone call the nurse!" yelled Mira as Seth ran over to Donald's body.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel saw Donal’d descent and crash into the roof. “I got to go help. Sorry I have to leave again.” Marcel told Doku as his wings extended and he boosted forward with red crystals by his feet. On the way he saw Seth and landed by him. “If I remember correctly. Me and Zalthereon have a thing where we can put a stasis on someone’s injuries. But it’ll take a lot of my energy to focus it.” Marcel told Seth as to make him not worry. “You get the others. I’ll be here putting his injuries in a stasis.” Marcel told Seth with a serious look as he hand started to glow a slight bit. “Brimstasis.” Marcel begun with his hand glowing a deep crimson.
(@Shadow_Pup @Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Seth paused as Marcel used something called "Brimstasis." Seth scanned Donald's body as the bleeding stopped. It's as if his body was frozen in time. Seth ran into the gym and up the stairs onto the roof. Mira ran to Donald's body, First-Aid kit in tow. "I told the nurse. The school staff are on their way. Can you take care of Donald?" Seth nodded. Seth was quite proficient in First-Aid training. Seth always admired doctors, his mother was one, so Seth wanted to be one too. It helped that his power basically made him a walking medical scan. Seth did not expect to be having to use his skills on the first day of school. Seth nodded before unpacking the first aid kit noticeably relieved that he wasn't on such a strict time limit thanks to Marcel. Seth immediately got to work on cleaning, disinfecting and patching up Donald's wounds with the roll of bandages. Seth sighed as he finished. "All right. We need to get this guy off the roof, so we're gonna have to carry him. Be careful though he has a bunch of broken bones." Said Seth before Seth and Mira formed a barrier together to make a pseudo stretcher. "Okay we just have to bring him down the steps. Marcel, can you help us?" asked Mira

@MarcelGalliard790

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel clenched his fist closed as he finished the stasis. Donald’s body would appear to have a slight crimson around his body with a seal above his chest representing the bind that Marcel put him in. When he looked to the two he questioned their logic at first questioned their logic. But doubled backed in his thoughts and agreed to Help. But Zalthereon had another idea. ‘Instead how about we do our secret technique.’ Zalthereon pitched to his user.

Marcel thought it would be a good idea. ‘A quicker way. But in a way to prevent his injuries from getting worse. I like it!’ Marcel had to focus some of his energy to his body where two normal translucent crimson demon arms appeared. Similar to what had appeared at the ceremony. “As long as we keep his body in balance this is the quickest way to get him over to the field.” Marcel and Zalthereon both told the two with a serious look on Marcel’s face. Marcel picked up Donald and the other two arms balanced him out. “I’ll be there.” Marcel finished as he slowly flew towards the field taking his time as to not make the injuries worse.
(@Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip @Psymallard )

A-a draw!?

Needless to say the sudden chill at Zack's feet had been unexpected, and not the most comfortable given the state of his bare feet. None the less he seemed more concerned with the time limit draw which caused Zack to feel this bubbling frustration, all their effort up to now just for it to end like this!?

"C-come on Principal just give us five more minutes! Please we can still..." Zack said, before he groaned as he clutched his chest and fell to a knee. The strain of his efforts hitting the young man all at once as sweat dripped from his bloodied forehead as he tried to catch his breath. To think the strain of using an advanced technique of the Flame Scale on top of the others in this would hit so hard, though he had been reminded of this scenario years earlier.

"What happens if I try to push, a little further?"

A young boy had sat crossed legged outside of an old temple, glancing with an inquisitive gaze upon a woman who seemed to have snow white hair that extended past her shoulders along with crystal blue eyes. The older woman, the boy's mentor, glanced ahead of her as there seemed to be this concern that hung in spite of her efforts to remain stoic before she turned to her curious pupil. The boy had only began to learn about how to channel his own inner power in the form of element techniques or "scales" and naturally he had been warned not to push himself too far. But when he asked about what happened if he tried, she only could have offered the truth.

"In the best scenario, trying to force a technique when you lack the energy to do so nothing will happen. And that's being generous, more likely your body will end up trying to make up the difference by adding your life essence to fill the technique requirements."

She had made a point to lock eyes now, no longer looking away as she added on the true consequence to such a decision.

"Worst case scenario, you'll die..."
Zack tried to die down the pain, but it seemed his opponent had also pushed himself too far in a mad attempt to strike him as blood shot from his being and his attack flailed as it struck the roof and blasted debris down. Zack became aware of this but his body seemed sluggish and the ice seemed to halt his escape efforts as he braced for impact.

SMASH!

Zoey's water bottle kindly offered by Jude fell to the ground before Zoey had even taken a sip, as the chaos of the "conclusion" to this battle caught her gaze and as debris threatened to pulverize her sibling she simply acted. The barrier down allowed Zoey to rush the ring in this black streak as she struck at the pieces of ceiling and seemed to shatter them on contact with an incredible display of strengrh as she soon landed down by Zack.

"Z-zoey...?" Zack asked as Zoey pulled him close to a hug, tears in her eyes. Oh the things she wanted to say, what a reckless idiot for taking this fight so far, what the hell had he been thinking, did you not know you could've gotten yourself killed.

But in the end, she simply embraced her brother thankful he was okay. And confusion turned to a light smile as he hugged his sibling back in a quiet apology to her.

Jude followed with his gaze after Zoey that rushed to her brother. Then he looked at their small reunion of aftermatch as Zack collapsed. Unlike the fight of Marcel that Jude had seen earlier, he didn't have any comments now. This wasn't a normal match and he couldn't wrap it as a learning expierience but worrying about other person life.
Those two siblings though, should now rest. "Man.. I am jealous to be the only child now" He snickered.

He turned slightly, in direction where Donald fell, he saw others already helping so he didn't aid them as he seemed to be alive. "Its called Karma and it is pronounced 'You brought that onto yourself, idiot'." He said simply and quietly.

"So... Soon there will be a 2v2 fights? Not gonna lie... It sounds fun"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Loufe nodded quickly at Soul's much, MUCH better explanation, before gasping as Donald ended up on the floor, bleeding heavily, with Zack falling down too.
Loufe stood up almost immediately, covering his nose. Even at this distance, the smell of blood was horrible.
"Oh geez, oh no, are they okay?"
"Of course they are." O.S drawled sarcastically "The blood is obviously for decoration. I mean come on, doesn't it smell like ketchup to you?"
"Okay, it was a dumb question." Loufe admitted quietly, before noticing Donald was already getting aid and the girl O.S insulted hug her sibling. He wanted to go check them out himself, but one already was already getting his own help and the other likely would punch him on sight.
The psychic sat down, relaxing from his unnecessary outburst.
"Well, at least they'll be okay." he sighed in relief, before realizing Soul had spoken to him. He took a second to process the words, before nodding in understanding.
"Oh! Uh...okay!" he agreed, getting off his seat again and standing rather awkwardly, realizing he actually wasn't sure what do.

MarcelGalliard790

Slowly but surely. Marcel made his way back to the field and now was the problem of Descent. ‘How are we going to descend without causing an imbalance to his body?’ Marcel thought before he had an idea. Marcel slowly floated down onto the ground. Keeping Donald’s body in complete balance throughout. “Alright Principal Arthur. I got him. I put him in a stasis. His external bleeding and injuries are paused right now.” Marcel told him as he put him on the ground without removing the bind until necessary. His back translucent crimson arms faded back into him and he still kept a part of his power focused on Donald. Not removing the bind until the cue from the Principal. Marcel wrapped his cape around him. What was noticeable about the cape is that it has the same insignia as the bind. He sat towards the middle of the stands. ‘I’ll go visit Doku again in a minute.’ Marcel thought to himself as his hand was still crimson underneath his cape. Thus he waited for the principal to do his thing.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Psymallard )

Indeed, the smell of blood was intoxicating and for Zoey it was almost too much to bare. She had bit her own tongue under the mask and tried to keep that urge controlled, thankfully her love for her brother and concern for his safety as she moved an arm of his over the shoulder and walked him back to the stands though she turned to Jude first as he passed a comment to Donald. Zoey cast a glare to the unconscious student but before she had anything to add Zack spoke up.

"Take it easy on him a bit. In a fight intensity is a bit high, though I think making sure he doesn't bleed to death takes priority over anything else." Zack said shockingly in defense of the guy who tried to kill him earlier. Perhaps a degree of respect over his capabilities, or simply a desire to move to healing rather than insults for his sister's sake, had come over him as he spoke to Jude while Zoey walked by the principal.

"S-so uh, can you uh...do you have people to take them to the nurse?" Zoey asked.

@Cryronn the Mudkip
@Clite of Dragonbow
@Psymallard

Seth and Mira watched as Marcel transported Donald down to the field. "Or you could just do that." said Mira. "God he's so cool." thought Seth. "Less gushing more helping." said Mira. "How did you read my thoughts?! Did you copy Nero's power?!" Said Seth. "No, you just have the biggest, goofiest grin on your face right now. Seth immediately started covering his face and blushing before the siblings ran down to the field where Marcel brought Donald. "Marcel's bind is holding up. Donald's external bleeding has stopped for now. Looks like we got to him just in time". said Seth to Mira before after two blinks, his eyes stopped glowing green and his Third Eye deactivated before he flicked Donald's unconscious body on the forehead. "That's for trying to kill us all." thought Seth. Mira sighed and turned to Marcel. "Thanks Marcel. I never knew you could summon multiple demon arms like that or the bind thing. You're powers are so versatile." she glanced at her own hand. "I've barely scratched the surface when it comes to copying your powers."

(@MarcelGalliard790 )

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"Woo!" cheered Bobby, "Ending the fight with a bang. Good job to both contestants, now shake hands," He could of helped out by either zipping over there with his dragonfly wings to save him or healed with Biomagik-enhanced plants, but Donald did that to himself. He shouldn't have been stupid enough to fly to the clouds if he couldn't get down. People like that just die before spreading their genes. That's evolution, baby.
Piper looked over at the scene with her lips pursed. On one hand, the guy was dangerous, and he would be out of commission for a while, but on the other, he clearly had some issues. The scent of blood wafted over, which woke Monster, being the werewolf within. Luckily it was easy to keep Monster down still, as she only smelt it. When Marcel carried the broken body over, though, it became a little harder. Lucky for her, Monster wasn't hard to keep down when calm. Adrenaline made it harder. For the time being she looked away just to be safe.

"T-thank you Leo..." Zoey said in gratitude as she worked to help Zack over after him as they made their way to the nurse. Zack of course was not happy about this and wanted to say he'd be fine but the pain in his chest cut off his words as he knew it would be a hard sell so decided to just begrudgingly accept it as the pair followed Leo to where the nurse's office supposedly had been as Zoey paled at the sight and smell of the blood but had managed to suppress herself...for now.

@Crazytrainer33

"Its becouse I know his kind the best thats why I am not easy on commenting him" said Jude and then he just saw that the three of them left to the nurse. He simply sighed and sat down next to Ori, he bet they will be alright.

"So... Whats your view on everything tgat has happend here just now?" He asked her calmly for opinion. Picking up the water that was brought for the Zoey and drinking it a bit.

@Gold The Dragonite

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Oliver saw as they were taking a photo, he quietly tiptoed away, leaving the three in peace. He could hear noise coming from the arena, however he dismissed it, thinking a problem was quickly solved. Sitting back down onto the grass, he started to hum to himself again absent-mindedly.

Ori moved out of the way so Jude could move past her twice, before turning her attention to Jude's question a bit later when he came back to his seat. "Mind filling me in, if you don't mind?" She asked him, curious as to what had happened whilst she wasn't paying attention. She looked around, seeing someone being dragged away by Zoey and Leo, presumably one of the people that was fighting, and the other seemed to be surrounded by people.

@Clite of Dragonbow

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel brushed the thanks off. “No need. It’s part of my royal code.” Marcel smiled and walked toward the siblings. “As for the technique me and Zalthereon used. We got that from one of my Four Horsemen Generals. He uses shadow powers and primarily his shadow claw arms that come out of his back.” Marcel explained to the two as he looked to the two with a smile on his face. “The other three have special abilities of their own. Many spells, Scythearts, and Necromancy.” Marcel continued as he waited for the principle to do his thing.

Porco saw all of the events unfold. His brother helping and him saving two different students in one day. ‘He’s really sticking to his Royal Code.’ Porco told himself as he cleaned his glasses carefully as to not break them. ‘If I break them again. I have to retweak them to be fixed.’ Porco thought to himself as he fogged his glasses and took a glasses wipe out to clean his glasses.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip We need you mate. @Crystal1302 )

"I don't" He answered her and then began to explain "We had a perfect example of a reckless duel, Donald all pissed and everything overused his power, which brought harm at him and he tried to heavily harm Zack. Zack would probably with his set of abilities that I saw he performed to just keep his distance and wait till opponent gets tired, but thats a sort of Judgement I made while I didn't fought myself. Due to bloodlust that Donald had and him being simply mad at everyone and everything made principal to intervene, but I think he should intervene much earlier, but again, its a judgement of person uninvolved in a situation as a whole. In the end, we got a dangerous duel and two harmed, let's hope not heavily people." He tried to explain this simply then sighed "Just hope those siblings are okay.."

@Gold The Dragonite

"Oh," the girl answered, dumbly. "A picture? Okay," she agreed halfheartedly, coming up behind the boy with a curious face. Placing two hours on his one shoulder, she got on her toes to peer over at his phone, catching sight of a rather familiar blue-haired girl on a notably younger Soul's shoulders. The resemblance was striking...
"Is that your sister?" she asked softly. Their expressions were wide and grinning, with a sort of goofy delight present on their faces. Dropping back to the soles of her feet, she directed her attention back to the battlefield- where a draw had been forcibly determined, and the stench of blood hit her nose, causing her to scrunch it up in distaste and recoil slightly. With a rather keen sense of smell and hearing, she was rather sensitive to the outcome, feeling a wave of sympathy for the boy. Was he really okay? Surely she could follow, offer some healing-
It was then that she caught some whispers amongst some of her peers, something regarding duo battles. 2v2s...? She frowned curtly, before looking back up to Soul.
"Oh, I don't have a cell phone, sorry."