• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

How many RPers should I wait for before starting the thread?

• 2-4

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 5-8

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 8+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm confused? Are they in class right now? Can we please have either something happen or make everyone int he same class so we can get some more character interaction? I'm assuming they are either in a passing period, after first period, or going to lunch. Either way, maybe some big scene brings everyone together. Or they just all have the same class.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
I was thinking some sort of class at the end of the day that we all have. Maybe a history class, no one's had history yet.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
I'm confused? Are they in class right now? Can we please have either something happen or make everyone int he same class so we can get some more character interaction? I'm assuming they are either in a passing period, after first period, or going to lunch. Either way, maybe some big scene brings everyone together. Or they just all have the same class.
So could a fight work?

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
As an update, the Hunters are currently camped outside the Academy, so after the classes, feel free to use any Hunter as an NPC. After a character is pursued (and/or caught, depending on what you do), that character will have to be on the run. Just figured I’d put out that bit of info.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
I get what you mean, but if Marco got angrier, then the power would be revealed. It's a close matchup in my opinion, since Marco probably has more formal combat ability and strength, and Rin is mostly about drawing blood, Marco's main weapon. It's over now, and I get saving your 'final form' for later.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'm kinda treating Talia's power as a subconscious thing. She has no idea how she's supposed to use it so it just happens at random times, especially when she's stressed. She'll gain control of it eventually though.

Hey @Night's Shadow, two things:

1) I mentioned it in my post but do you mind RPing whichever members of the Absorption go after my char? I mean, she's injured, so she's a perfect target...

2) May I offhandedly mention Talia's sister having a Mark? Said sister may appear once in the story due to her and Talia being extremely close so I just wanted to get cleared for that in advance. Her mark would be light blue and it would give her cryokinesis.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Okay! I'll put down a bio for her sister. She won't be a regular character, she'll only appear once or twice in person, but I'll put a bio here anyway just for informational purposes.

It won't be super detailed but here she is.

Name: Alison "Allie" Silverstone
Nickname (if applicable): No
Sexuality: Unknown
Height: 5'3
Weight: Average
Appearance: Long brown hair, bright blue eyes, slim build, no defining markings, no piercings, caucasian descent
Association: Marked
[Mark Color: Light blue
Mark Shape: Four-pointed star
Power Gained From Mark: Cryokinesis
Personality: The red oni to Talia's blue, Allie is exuberant and joyful. She's always up for a challenge, and enjoys the rush of adrenaline she gets from adventure. Unfortunately, she tends to be a bit rash and throws herself into things she's not ready for.
Other: Younger sister of Talia Silverstone

I'm a little bit confused. I wasn't getting notifications and it's a bit overwhelming with hoe much I missed. Just to be sure, now they are all escaping absorbers, yes? I can make some npc absorbers for both my characters

=Nightshade=

Right now they’re all leaving school. They should start being pursued right about now, so feel free to make NPCs. Or you could use one of mine. And yes, I agree, it is overwhelming when you have one notif and then there are twenty responses.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'm debating on either:

a) having Talia get caught and finding her sister wherever she's brought to, and then have them escape the location together

or

b) having Talia somehow escape. If I went this route, she would somehow find out that her sister's been taken, and she would immediately go full-on berserker mode. Because that's fully in Talia's character.

=Nightshade=

Go right on ahead! Anything at this point is fair game, as long as they are within the Pokecharms parameters.

Also, I am working on drawing Cole and Shen for visual reference. Will post it here when finished.

=Nightshade=

Here they are. Just finished coloring!

Attachments

• ADCCFFEE-5DB6-4831-9B3D-9AFE14C1D3E3.jpeg
    ADCCFFEE-5DB6-4831-9B3D-9AFE14C1D3E3.jpeg
    353.3 KB · Views: 44
It took closer to 20 minutes for the sketches. And sorry this is so messy but here's the final. I only have like 16 colored pencils so dont judge if the colors are weird. Why is Mile's ear colored in- I color like a 4th grader. Why is Jackie red- I thought it was brown. If you can't tell I dont usually color in my pictures so I apologize in advance if you decide to take a closer look.

Attachments

• 1584321526948387113372.jpg
    1584321526948387113372.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 45