• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

How many RPers should I wait for before starting the thread?

• 2-4

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 5-8

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 8+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
What I posted on the RP is very very very very violent so read if you want to. If not just skip to the last paragraph.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Broski the police gonna catch you before the men in black do. This is the future police, too, so if they can deal with future weapons, they can deal with a demon. Just remember that.

I LOST ALL OF MY PROGRESS ON THIS BECAUSE OF A SECURITY ERROR. BEING MEGUCA IS SUFFERING
EDIT: TWICE, DUE TO ME CLICKING ON SOMETHING BY MISTAKE. AAAAAAAAAA.
EDIT 2: this time I had a contingency plan. not getting away this time motherfucker

Name: Luca Amaryllis. But please, call her by her nickname.
Nickname: Dusker
Sexuality: Asexual
Height: 4'8"
Weight: around 120 pounds, give or take
Appearance: Dusker is an ashen-skinned person with short, scruffy grey hair that covers her eyes, which are a brilliant baby blue. She usually wears a grey hoodie over a t-shirt with jeans, but has since traded the t-shirt for a crop top after the manifestation of her secondary ability. She usually wears furred boots, and carries a satchel that holds her V-pad.
Association: the Marked
[Mark Color: dark grey, darker than her hair
Mark Shape: 4 shapes. In the order of the compass rose going clockwise, these are; a triangle, a circle, an X and a square.
Power Gained From Mark: Upon gaining her mark, Dusker has become "the Almighty" to a tribe of creatures called Patapons. Due to becoming the Almighty, Dusker has access to the power of the holy Patapon drums, which she can play in certain rhythms to command the Patapons to do a multitude of things (EX. PATA-PON-DON-CHAKA is the Ballad of 1999/Pizzicato of Party, a song that can dispel any status conditions the Patapons may have.). The drums can occasionally manifest in the real world, which makes playing them easier, but most of the time Dusker has to simply say or think the rhythm and it will automatically play. This comes with the drawback of....actually having to know the songs
Additionally, simply because the Powers That Be wanted to, Dusker now has a second mouth located on her stomach. This means she can now eat and talk at the same time. Cool.]

Personality: Dusker is a snarky young woman, regularly cracking jokes or just generally not visibly caring about the situation at hand. She is quick to snap at people if they threaten the people she cares about, though, and usually throws punches first and asks questions later. She has an interest in old media, usually researching the content of years past. Upon the manifestation of her mark and her sudden transformation into the Almighty, she's grown quite fond of the Patapons. She hates being called her real name, as she sees it as an unnecessary formality.
Other:
- yes, because the Patapons exist, that means the Zigotons and Karmen exist too. The Akumapons and Bonedeth do not exist, the former being demons and the latter being the revived remains of a now-extinct tribe. Only mortals here, sorry (the other tribes won't be as prominent as the Patapons, only making cameo appearances or being mentioned for a good while. it's just weird to have one without the others)
- the Dark Heroes also exist, but they're much more low-key due to being 7 individuals compared to, say, an entire tribe of Zigotons (they'll make cameos and be mentioned too, probably slightly more than the Zigotons and Karmen. same case as before)
- 2 notable members of the Patapon tribe are Hatapon, the tribe's flagbearer, and a Snekkuro (art by me) uberhero named Aymr, who is currently a Tatepon.
- the Patapons, Zigotons, etc. are a foot tall each, with slight variation. Aymr and the Dark Heroes are slightly taller, being 1'8".
- IF SOMEONE CAN MAKE A TOKYO GHOUL REFERENCE THEN I CAN MAKE A PATAPON REFERENCE

making that first post was a struggle. I kept clicking the Drifloon at the bottom of the page and accidentally erasing most of my progress ;-;

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
I LOST ALL OF MY PROGRESS ON THIS BECAUSE OF A SECURITY ERROR. BEING MEGUCA IS SUFFERING
EDIT: TWICE, DUE TO ME CLICKING ON SOMETHING BY MISTAKE. AAAAAAAAAA.
EDIT 2: this time I had a contingency plan. not getting away this time motherfucker

Name: Luca Amaryllis. But please, call her by her nickname.
Nickname: Dusker
Sexuality: Asexual
Height: 4'8"
Weight: around 120 pounds, give or take
Appearance: Dusker is an ashen-skinned person with short, scruffy grey hair that covers her eyes, which are a brilliant baby blue. She usually wears a grey hoodie over a t-shirt with jeans, but has since traded the t-shirt for a crop top after the manifestation of her secondary ability. She usually wears furred boots, and carries a satchel that holds her V-pad.
Association: the Marked
[Mark Color: dark grey, darker than her hair
Mark Shape: 4 shapes. In the order of the compass rose going clockwise, these are; a triangle, a circle, an X and a square.
Power Gained From Mark: Upon gaining her mark, Dusker has become "the Almighty" to a tribe of creatures called Patapons. Due to becoming the Almighty, Dusker has access to the power of the holy Patapon drums, which she can play in certain rhythms to command the Patapons to do a multitude of things (EX. PATA-PON-DON-CHAKA is the Ballad of 1999/Pizzicato of Party, a song that can dispel any status conditions the Patapons may have.). The drums can occasionally manifest in the real world, which makes playing them easier, but most of the time Dusker has to simply say or think the rhythm and it will automatically play. This comes with the drawback of....actually having to know the songs
Additionally, simply because the Powers That Be wanted to, Dusker now has a second mouth located on her stomach. This means she can now eat and talk at the same time. Cool.]

Personality: Dusker is a snarky young woman, regularly cracking jokes or just generally not visibly caring about the situation at hand. She is quick to snap at people if they threaten the people she cares about, though, and usually throws punches first and asks questions later. She has an interest in old media, usually researching the content of years past. Upon the manifestation of her mark and her sudden transformation into the Almighty, she's grown quite fond of the Patapons. She hates being called her real name, as she sees it as an unnecessary formality.
Other:
- yes, because the Patapons exist, that means the Zigotons and Karmen exist too. The Akumapons and Bonedeth do not exist, the former being demons and the latter being the revived remains of a now-extinct tribe. Only mortals here, sorry (the other tribes won't be as prominent as the Patapons, only making cameo appearances or being mentioned for a good while. it's just weird to have one without the others)
- the Dark Heroes also exist, but they're much more low-key due to being 7 individuals compared to, say, an entire tribe of Zigotons (they'll make cameos and be mentioned too, probably slightly more than the Zigotons and Karmen. same case as before)
- 2 notable members of the Patapon tribe are Hatapon, the tribe's flagbearer, and a Snekkuro (art by me) uberhero named Aymr, who is currently a Tatepon.
- the Patapons, Zigotons, etc. are a foot tall each, with slight variation. Aymr and the Dark Heroes are slightly taller, being 1'8".
- IF SOMEONE CAN MAKE A TOKYO GHOUL REFERENCE THEN I CAN MAKE A PATAPON REFERENCE

One- The mouth thing is scary and I love it.
two- Do you watch tokyo ghoul, or like it?

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@Night's Shadow
I might be misreading the post but if this is talking about the man that Allie unintentionally K.Oed, they did indeed catch a Marked. She got caught in an electrified net and was shocked by a second operative.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
@EeviumZ No, Brendon is the one who collapsed from exhaustion when chasing Talia. John was on someone else’s trail. I tagged you b/c John dropped a V-Pad with info on it.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Talia has escaped and my side char has been captured (but she doesn't really count because I won't be constantly RPing as her, the main focus will be Talia).