• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

How many RPers should I wait for before starting the thread?

• 2-4

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 5-8

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 8+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can i get a part please maybe

Admin edit: Plz is not a word, and chatspeak is not allowed on the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
megalovania intesifies

Name: Kenya Akumasha
Nickname: none or else there going to burn in hell (Only rin can call him bro or sans)
Sexuality: N/A
Height: 5"2
Weight: 100 lbs
Appearance: brown hair with light blue tips, blue eyes, wears white t-shirt and blue, unzipped jacket, pink sneakers, and black shorts
Association: Marked
[Mark Color: Light blue
Mark Shape:
from https://objectshowfanonpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Gaster_Blaster (Gaster Blaster)
Power Gained From Mark:] sans powers (EX: bones, gaster blasters, move thing with mind etc) [ if uses to many the collapes from exaution
Personality: sans like
Other: brother of Rin akumasha @Schrift007

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'm also an Undertale lover. Talia is inspired by Toriel (fire magic, the Delta Rune as her mark, protective and kind but somewhat awkward nature).

@Eeveeon S,

That was a one-line post and that's not allowed.
In addition, you're using present tense. The correct term would be "heard" instead of "hears".
Also, I doubt everyone in the school would hear music unless it's very loud, seeing as several people are outside the school and most of them wouldn't be focused on that right now. Saying specifically that everyone heard it is autoing.

Sorry if that comes off as nitpicky, but I just don't want you to get a mod warning.

Well well, this looks fun. Time to waste some of my time on earth trying to come up with a good mark! xD
This is still available to join, right?

Name: Neon Barry (My signature OC)
Nickname: Pretty Much Anything As Long As It Isn’t Stupid.
Sexuality: Straight, But He Doesn’t Really Care For That Stuff.
Height: Around 5’11
Weight: About 135 pounds.
Appearance: Has tan skin and dark brown eyes, has jet black hair that is usually swift and spiky, fit with visible muscle, but he isn’t really a bodybuilder, compare him to an athlete or something.
Association: Marked
Mark Color: Cyan Blue
Mark Shape: Spiral, with individual shapes between the gaps in lines.
Mark Power: Able to create all kinds of shapes and figures out of pure energy, and use them as weapons, or just cool party tricks.
Personality: Energetic and fun, he’s always up and ready to go. He is normally fun and friendly, but he can turn dead serious when need be. He is also very intelligent and quick thinking.
Flaws (Just wanted to add this): He can be very impulsive, which leads him to sometimes not think things through,
Other:
Ehh, that’s about it for now.

Last edited:
Constructive criticism: Don't make him OP. If you want to have power on that scale, it should take a heavy toll on stamina, like instant collapse from exhaustion. @Eeveeon S
oh ok got it i'll fix it

Agreed. And remember, they just got their powers. My char has no idea how to use them so she kinda just goes off at random times.
well for my character he had the mark for a long time as for the powers

Last edited by a moderator:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
If Talia's behaviour seems really erratic and all over the place, just know that it's my intention. She gets like this when she's panicking. And she is. (Who isn't?)

Also, what can I do with Allie for the time being? I want to do something with her, would she have gotten to the base already?

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Yep, that's probably what'll happen - he can follow her, but they probably won't become friends until her big sister rage is satiated.

So what's going to happen next? Just asking because things are starting to settle down. I know that Talia will be on her own little side-quest, but for the rest of us? I assume we'll have a nice little training montage type of thing before another big fight scene. Perhaps after Talia brings Allie back, the bad guys will get angry and come out again- but this time our characters are ready.

Also, don't mind Miles. He's might have some trouble at first adjusting to his new powers (cuz he's a power-hungry jerk) but I do intend on him having a change of heart eventually. Maybe he can even make some friends :D.

So what's going to happen next? Just asking because things are starting to settle down. I know that Talia will be on her own little side-quest, but for the rest of us? I assume we'll have a nice little training montage type of thing before another big fight scene. Perhaps after Talia brings Allie back, the bad guys will get angry and come out again- but this time our characters are ready.
good idea i was going to have Kenya try and control his gaster blasters, so training could be a great idea

well i wanted to add something to of where some people may activate music so i also wanted baldi to ba an ememy for the Absorbsion team to not actually one of them

@Eeveeon S just to let you know that's autoing. "some people may activate music" implies that a character who is not yours does something. It is not allowed. The excess of warnings that you have receives makes me wonder if you are even aware that there are rules when RPing. I highly suggest that you review the rules of an RP thread, for your own sake. The rules are in place so that everyone can have fun, and it wouldn't be fun for anyone if we got a warning from an admin- you could also be suspended for breaking the rules (and we don't want that). If you have any questions on any rules please let one of us know, we would be happy to assist you :D.