• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

How many RPers should I wait for before starting the thread?

• 2-4

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 5-8

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 8+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we agreed on group cells. Those who are being tortured will likely be brought back to the cells eventually, as the cells are more secure than the torture chambers. Once everyone is together, they can make a plan. Obviously, communication between different cells would be difficult- perhaps what happens is one cells breaks out (probably Miles' cell seeing as Mikey is armed) and the others jump at the opportunity to band together so they all escape together. Unless someone can think of some way for them to plan something.

Well, I think it's 2-4 to a cell, and I'd assume they would put them in groups of how they found them. For example:
1. Miles, Mikey, Blair
2. Cole, Stiles, Jackie
3. Luzen, Marco
4. Talia, Rin (those who were already captured)
IDK about the others, but that would be the pattern

I'm adding a character who is a marked from a couple of year back. He'll help the group escape- I'll post him in my next post but he's not going to interact with anyone yet.

Name:
Yasashi Lernar
Nickname (if applicable): Zashi
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'10
Weight: 111 lbs
Appearance: Zashi was, at one point, a rather dashing young man with glowing golden skin and thick, styled hair. He had the type of smile that lit up a room, granted he was rather cocky about his looks. Since becoming a prisoner to the absorption agency, Yasashi had deteriorated in a zombie looking character. Though not particularly short, Zashi is very skinny and frail- making him seem younger than he is. His skin is pale, he hadn't been in the sun in years, after all, and almost grey. Despite the dull complexion, there i still a hint of freckles that dust his limbs and shoulders as well as his face. Zashi's jet black hair is long and thin, rather dirty but still somehow shiny- his hair falls about and inch below his shoulder and is simply parted in the middle. He has a thin face, chapped lips revealing the only thing that hadn't changed about him, his smile- though he doesn't smile much anymore. Zashi's eyes are dark and sunken, the natural almond shape still visible despite the dark circles around his eyes. The boy is usually covered in cuts and bruises from frequent torture and abuse, and his body is riddles with various little scars. The only majorly visible scars on his body are the whip marks on his back, a wound from a knife that goes from his left elbow all the way to the wrist, and a scar on the right side of his face that just misses his eye and reaches from the right nostril to the upper corner of his forehead in a curved shape.
Association: Absorption Prisoner
[Mark Color: Dark grey
Mark Shape: A compass
Power Gained From Mark: Zashi can track anyone down so long as he had seen their face, this can be in person or through a picture or camera. As long as it is clear enough for him to see the facial features, at any point in his life Zashi can know that person's location simply by thinking of the face. If he forgets the face, he can no longer use his ability]
Personality: Zashi is a broken soul, for now, a lifeless puppet used by the agency. After the death of all his peers, the boy just gave up. It was a lot easier to take the abuse when you didn't fight back, and he found that having hope only got him hurt. Zashi is extremely obedient to the absorption agents, although it is obviously out of fear. Despite being pessimistic and rather apathetic at this point, Zashi was once a very energetic kid and deep down he is still a fighter. When given the slightest bit of hope, Zashi is willing to commit everything to accomplish his goals. He may seem selfless and brave, but spawns simply from him not caring- at this point is is willing to do anything to stop the pain that is his existence. Zashi had also grown to be very knowledgeable about both the absorption agency and the engima of the marks, and adept in both using his ability and hand-to-hand combat. After a long time of fighting and rebelling against the Absorption agency, he became a valuable member of the resistance- but once he was captured and had to watch his friends die while he lived... he is no more than a shell of a person now.
Other: Zashi is currently a 'prisoner' that works for the Absorption agency. He was captured when his mark first appeared, but escaped with most of his fellow marked. Zashi lived about a year rebelling against the absorption agency and trying to bring it down- but it ultimately ended in failure and his entire resistance group was captured. Over his 3 year time with the absorption agency he saw all of his fellow marked be tortured until they were of no use and were killed. He was kept alive because of his valuable tracking ability which was supposed to help find other marked individuals. Zashi is treated just as poorly as the other prisoners, but he is given free roam of the facility when not working.

The big things we have in the marked's favor as far as escaping is
1. Zashi
2. Mikey's gun
3. Stiles' ability

We can either have everyone communicate through Zashi and make one big plan to escape. Or have the individual cells each come up with their own plan of escape, and they join together once they manage to break out of their cells.

I have very little creative juice, so if you want something dramatic you'll have to think of it yourselves XD. But I have an idea if we just want to get it over and done with.

The simplest thing to do, if we can't think of anything else, would be to have Zashi, since he pretty much has access to anywhere, to open up the cells (which I just completely made up the fact that they are controlled by a computer and not keys). Without their abilities, plus in their weakened state- the group will have no choice but to work together to escape. And then, once out they can find some way to remove the handcuffs (maybe have Cole hack them to disable the mark suppression).
Or, vice versa, Zashi disabled the cuffs so the marked can use their abilities and then they just have to break out of the cells and fend their way out of the building. (this one would be harder to pull of because abilities like Miles or Blair can easily escape while others would be stuck inside)