• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

"Nice to meet you Suzy, come on in." Jack smiled at his visitors until he noticed that Toby didn't wear his mask. "Not wearing your mask today, Tobias? How does the world look without a mask hiding your face?" He said as he entered the kitchen. "Do you two want something to drink?"
------------------
Toby grinned. "I felt comfortable enough here to show my face, and the world certainly looks a lot nicer without it. Never really thought about the possibility that I could walk around without it." He said as he sat down on a chair. "I'd like some tea, please. What about you Suzy?"

Suzy thought about it for a second, but decided that she wanted some tea as well. "Tea sounds nice, thank you," Suzy responded.

Suzy would then sit on a chair right next to Toby, and she then looked around the house. It did remind her of her own house that she use to live in with her aunt in, quaint and down-to-earth. She quite enjoyed this feeling.

Jack returned from the kitchen with two cups of tea and put them down in front of Toby and Suzy before sitting down on the couch. "Why did you two decide to honor me with this visit? Don't tell me Tobias got into trouble and dragged you into it, or else he's going back to the mainland." He said to Suzy as he cast a glare towards Toby, although he had a small smirk.
---------
Toby feigned a betrayed look. "How dare you think that, uncle? I would never drag my friends into my own problems!" He soon smiled and dropped his betrayed look. "No uncle, I am here to change and just to visit you."

Looking ahead of him, Sky gave a gentle smile at the sight of the open air. He'd made his best attempt to give no outward signs of it, but being away from his home for even that period of time was making him nervous. Quickly nodding to Wyst in thanks, Sky stepped out of the shadows and straight into freefall, his body slowly fading to match the colour of the night sky around him

"Well, that's a relief," Echo grinned. "I don't think I mentioned, but I don't exactly have the blessing of free speech. I'm not sure if it's a result of my ability to, (ahem), echo others, or something else, but it means I'm probably going to have to rely on speaking through you. If you're okay with it?" So, she had somebody she could speak with! Echo wasn't completely sure how the logistics would work out, and speaking with other people without the aid of Celia would be... Problematic, to say the least. But it was definitely an advancement

"No, there is no trouble at all, Mr. Oxton," Suzy responded, "Toby really is here to just change his clothes. You see, we're about to go out, and Toby didn't want to go with the outfit he has on right now. Said he looked like a 'thug'." Suzy then started chuckling.

Suzy then took a sip of the tea she had, and was amazed. "Wow! This tastes really great!" Suzy exclaimed, "I have no idea since I've last had tea this great!" She then quickly took another sip, and sighed in relief.

---------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back in school grounds, Ram Kinito had been working on some paperwork. He had been looking at the grades he gave his first class for their sparring matches. He then found the sheet in which he graded the spar between Suzy Parks and Diego D'Angelo. It was definitely an interesting battle. Suzy had no real super human strength that she could use to fight bare steel, but she was able to fight extremely well with someone who was comprised of the material. Ram could say he was impressed, but Suzy still lost that battle. Though, it interested him what would happen if the daughter of Phantasia learned to advance her powers.

A lot of the students in Mr. Kinito's had potential, and Ram could say he was proud of that fact, but he only hoped they wouldn't endure the same fate Ram had to two centuries ago. Ram swore that he would train his class and get them to utilize their supernatural abilities to make the world a better place even if he had to make some self sacrifices.

"A thug? I've seen my fair share of thugs and he would be the most polite and good looking thug I've ever seen. Your clothes are in your room, good luck with that tie if you decide to wear one. They are a nightmare to get right." Jack said with a chuckle as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Thank you, I have my own way to make tea to give it a bit more taste. And I heard you saying something about going out?" He said as he turned to Suzy
------------------
"I wouldn't exactly phrase it like that, but it certainly describes the situation." Toby smiled as he took a sip of his tea before getting up. "I don't expect to wear a tie, besides I don't think I even have one." He said as he made his way to his room.

Suzy chuckled as well as Jack basically stated the exact same feelings she had towards Toby's dressing situation, but she decided to go along with it anyways.

"Yeah, Toby and I are about to go hang out somewhere," Suzy responded, "Though, I don't think we exactly have a plan as to where we will go." Suzy then took another sip from her tea.

"Knowing Tobias, he will go anywhere as long as you have a good time. The real question is if he sees it as friends hanging out or as a date, because if it is the latter he would be incredibly nervous." Jack chuckled at the idea of it.

"How did you two meet if I may be so bold to ask? Because if I am honest, I never expected him to hang out with a newly made friend on day 1." He became curious, but refrained himself from pushing her too far with his questions.

"Too be honest, it technically is a date, but I'm still not too sure how I feel about dating someone I just met," Suzy responded as she was blushing and scratching the back of her head.

"Well, he was actually the one to introduce himself to a group of students who were doing some training exercises, mainly sparring," Suzy responded, "We were just spectating, but then he suddenly came up with the idea that we should spar. It was....a pretty one-sided battle. My powers don't work as well as other's for combat, so I had to rely on hand-to-hand combat. Though, I say I put up a pretty good fight!" Suzy then chuckled.

"Honestly, Toby's wind manipulation is insane," Suzy said, "I didn't even think I could win that fight at all."

"A date? Then I wish the both of you a nice time. If you're not too sure about dating someone you just met, maybe you want to tell the other person and they can keep it in mind. I kept in mind when my date wasn't too sure about dating and Toby would most likely keep it in mind too." Jack advised Suzy, recognizing the situation.

"You had a sparring match with him? From what I can see you only have a wound on your cheek so you did a good job against him. He probably already told you this, but I am the one that trained him to use his powers. Not to brag or anything, but I'd say I did a decent job at it. If you ever need advice on how to defeat him or just want to talk about something, don't hesitate to come and visit." Jack said as he smiled.

"No, I won't think that is necessary," Suzy said, "I want to know how he would naturally go on a date, without having my feelings oppose his decisions. Because, homestly, Toby sometimes escalates the situation more than he should." Suzy then chuckled as she sipped her tea once more.

Suzy chuckled as Mr. Oxton told her to ask him for advice to take Toby down in a spar. "That won't be necessary either, Mr. Oxton," Suzy responded, "I would like to win a fight on my own terms, just to see how much I've progressed. Though, you did train Toby really well. I don't think I could've won that fight, he did hold back during it after all."

"You can say Jack if you want. I have no idea how he normally would be on a date since he never went on one, or atleast that's what he says." Jack said. "Yeah, he tends to take some situations a bit too extreme. Especially if it is about his friends, but I assume you already knew that. He wants everyone to be happy to the point he might not fight sometimes and puts himself below everyone else, that is one habit he has yet to shake and it worries me at times, yes your friends are important but how can you take care of them if you can't properly take care of yourself?"

"I didn't do that much, I mainly let him figure out how to use his powers and gave him advice if he was struggling. Sadly I wasn't home that much because of my job and Toby took that as a valid reason to put a frog in my underwear drawer, when I came home and wanted a shower I got greeted by a frog and a laughing Toby." He chuckled as he remembered the scenario. "We released the frog and I told Toby that the frog was much happier in his pond than in my underwear drawer, after all neither of us would like it if a giant picked us up and put us in a small space. When I asked him why he did that he said that he wanted to give me a gift for taking care of him despite of what happened and my busy life. At that moment I decided to quit my job and spend more time with him, after all he deserved that much given his past."

Suzy nodded, and took another sip from her tea. Toby was a genuine guy, but if even his uncle recognized his flaw, it may spell trouble for the wind manipulator. Suzy tried not to think about it too much, and decided to listen to Mr. Jack. She chuckled at the story, and found it adorable how Toby showed his appreciation for his uncle.

"That's nice," Suzy said, "It sounds as if though you two have grown to be pretty close, and I completely understand why."

"You could say that we spent a lot of time together, so much that Toby isn't really a nephew to me anymore. He's more of a son to me who I never had. So please do me a favor and try to keep an eye on him, okay? I know that it might not be easy at times, but I am afraid that he might find himself in a situation that is too much for him to handle. He is not one to call for help, unless he really can't do something on his own." Jack said before shaking his head. "That took a bit of a serious turn for a night that is supposed to be fun, sorry for that."

As he finished talking Toby came out of his room, wearing a blouse, a pair of new jeans and shiny black shoes. He smiled as he scratched his head and looked at the ground. "It isn't much, but it was the best mix between casual and formal I could think of. How do I look?"

Kevin and Aura would carry Ryker as they would head to the nurse's office, hoping that the nurse could heal their friend and they had to hope that once he recovered he would not have another incident like before.

Rebecca walked over to the site of battle, as she let out a loud whistle as she saw the freshmen take their friend away from the carnage.

"Man, seems like we missed quite the bout." Rebecca commented to Kendra unaware of what had just happened.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily had been rather amazed, if not troubled, with Ryker's behavior and the chaotic scene in his battle in general that she failed to notice Suzy as she left with Toby so when she snapped back into attention she glanced around and noticed her friend was gone.

"Say, you see where Suzy went?" Lily asked Andrew who likewise had been caught up with the Ryker fight but had caught Suzy if only for a brief moment as he offered his best answer.

"Last I say she was heading to the nurse with the guy she fought." Andrew explained as Lily had a frown; worried if her friend was okay and unaware of where she really was at the moment.

"I'm gonna go look for her, want to come?" Lily asked as Andrew offered a shrug as really he had nothing better to do. While he still needed a spar...he would rather not risk it given the nature of his powers so this was a convenient out to it.

"I suppose, though really I am sure she's fine." Andrew insisted as Lily began to head to the nurse's office with Andrew in toe.

Kendra nodded. "I hope he's okay." Kendra thought aloud. Meanwhile Laila wandered the school grounds. The girl soon stumbled on the carnage of Erin and Ryker's fight. Her eyes widened.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Same. What do you think happened to him?" Rebecca asked Kendra. As naturally she had missed Ryker's possessed moment and the intense battle that followed.

---------
Kevin & Aura managed to get Ryker to the nurse, as they and Oliver now simply waited outside while the Nurse began to work on first aid as the two friends could only offer their hopes now. Which only made Kevin & Aura feel weak, as they had been useless in helping Ryker or even stopping him from...whatever caused him to snap earlier.

"To be honest, I don't even have a guess." Kendra said. Meanwhile, Erin was trying to explain what happened to a staff member. "All of the sudden he just went nuts. It's like he was possessed or something."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"What happened was a freshmen went crazy!" Ash said, as she made her way over to her winged friend and the student she went to a spar with as she just overheard their question of what happened.

"T-that freshman, Ryker, took on another freshmen in Erin and they had a typical spar. But then he just...snapped! Went crazy, and hurt himself causing a mess as he tried to hurt Erin before she and others stepped in. It was nuts!" Ash said, as she seemed to have some issues soaking all she had seen in as it was way too crazy from her view.

Celia

To be honest, Echo's revelation flew right over Celia's head without missing a beat. The Dryad accepted Echo's inability to vocalize as perfectly normal because it was a rather common trait among trees and the girl truly found nothing to be an issue. She herself could only speak vocally when she adopted her Dryad form, and while in her true form she communicated like most tree did, with subtle chemical or hormonal signals usually passed onto other trees by the elaborate network of roots which sprawled underground.

She nodded to Echo's request, one she was quite familiar with, as she was experienced with relaying the messages of the non-dryad tree to other members of the forest. 'Leave it to me!'

Wystria

Having spent the day immersed within the borders of the real and shadow realms, traveling hundreds of miles, Wyst was rather...exhausted. Her shoulders sagged slightly as she trotted across the campus, intent on making her way up the volcano to her own residence where she could perhaps catch a few winks of sleep before night completely fell. While it was merely evening right now, the Maid knew if nightfall caught her, the enhanced darkness would invigorate her and she would get little to no sleep throughout the night. She was in fact, a nocturnal person as a result of her powers, but alas work meant that her sleep schedule needed to be inverted to compensate for daylight hours of school.

Remembering the students she'd seen sparring earlier, Wyst sighed, and then flexing her control over the shadows once more, she spread her influence thin until she connected to the myriad of shadows cast upon the island. Her face visibly paled by this exertion, and her mystical presence within each shadow was thin, so thin in fact, that she could no longer manipulate the shapes and structures of the shadows. She, however, did have enough presence to use the shadows as a medium to transmit her voice, which soon filled the island.

"In light of the upcoming examinations, students are expected to be well rested during the days leading up to the test. A temporary curfew is being imposed for the next 2 days, all students should report to their dorms before nightfall!"

She squeezed out her message, and then relaxed, her connection to the shadows around the island snapping and her influence pooling back into her own shadow. Sighing to herself once more, she stepped backward, sinking into her own shadow as she traversed the volcano and then remerging moments later from the shadows beneath her bed. Weary, she simply threw off her maid outfit before throwing herself onto the plush bedding. She would also need to be well rested for the examinations, so she would hit the sack a bit earlier for the next 2 days.

Kevin & Aura had heard the message from the outside waiting room of the nurse's office, and naturally neither had much desire to go back to their dorms while their friend's status had been unknown to them.

Something the nurse seemed to assume, as she came out the door and looked at Ryker's two friends before she offered a smile.

"He's stable, and it appears that any of those emotional issues you mentioned have settled. I'll keep him in overnight to make sure he gets the rest he needs. And you two should do the same." The nurse advised, and both Aura & Kevin begrudgingly agreed as they would head back to their dorms to rest for the coming exam in two days. With the hope Ryker would be okay by then.

----------
"W-wait what!?" Rebecca asked as she heard Ash's comment which concerned what happened, but before she had a chance to inquire about that more the PA announcement was heard as Rebecca let out a sigh.

"I hope he is okay, shame to hear he lost it. I wish you both luck and let's all do our best." Rebecca said in reference to the event in two days before she left Kendra & Ash and would head back to her dorm.

Melusine

Giving off a soft grunt of pleasure- perhaps more aptly called a moan, the serpentine Melusine worked her way through the stiffness in her muscles after a long day spent laying prone and ,for the more part, perfectly still. Without disruptions to bother her rest the girl had been as still as a rock- the exceptions being the occasional flip to expose her back or stomach to the sun. Several hours of minimal motion continued until the sun begun setting beyond the shadows of the horizon, and the order was given for the students to return to their dorms.

Beginning with a few stretches, Melusine proceeded to fold her lounge chair, and stalk barefooted off the roof. Being in no particular rush, she opted to take the stairs listening to the pitter-patter of her soles against the smooth. but chilly, tiles. Her expression had quirked into one of slight discomfort from the immediate transition from the sun-kissed roof to the enclosed school building. Nevertheless she kept a steady pace, her eyes wandering the hallways and her vision cast beyond the windows. She was noticeably on one member of a mass exodus of adolescent children who surged in waves away from the school's courtyard and into one of the many dorms scattered across the campus.

Melusine's dorm was one of the new refurbished dorms that stood on the 4th floor of the new school building, and she'd chosen a room that was as far into the volcano as she could get. While no longer active, the geothermal heat meant that that particular wing of the dorms always ranged from warm to scalding hot- which was just the way she liked it.

"Still thinking about Ryker?"​

Kevin sat on his bed, starring at the ceiling when he heard that comment made by Oliver. Who had been perched up on the desk next to Kevin's dorm bed as it had taken note that Kevin seemed to be troubled over something. His expression easily readable, even for something like Oliver that lacked the...best grasp of emotional capacity. Kevin glanced over to Oliver, and since he knew a lie could only hurt him he gave a nod.

"Can't help myself. I never saw Ryker act like that. I just want to know what happened, and hope he'll be okay." Kevin said, as he expressed his rightful concern over Ryker. Oliver took a moment to think it over before it would respond with, what it hoped, would be a fitting word of advice.

"I'm sure he will be fine. For all his faults, Ryker has always been one to get back on his feet when faced with adversity. I'd advise you try and not dwell on it...causing worry, as your mother has told you in the past, doesn't help anyone." The AI owl assured, and Kevin had to admit Oliver had made some sense there; which offered some relief to his overly concerned mind.

But not complete assurance, still Kevin could only hope for the best. Try to be optimistic, try to be optimistic...

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I think you are overrating." Andrew said, as he sat on the end of the bed of Lily's dorm. Facing Lily, who paced back and forth in the dorm with a troubled expression on her face. Normally, he'd have been back at his own just sleeping after the curfew had been sent, but because Lily still had Suzy on the mind and had Andrew tail her to Suzy's dorm. In they hopes that they'd find her since she seemed to have disappeared without a trace.

Which only caused Lily to grow more worried, as she had brought Andrew back to her dorm to discuss this. Naturally, Andrew felt Lily had been too worried over something that likely had not been a big deal. But that did not stop Lily from pulling out her phone.

"You say that, but she left without saying a word and is not in her dorm after we were all called back. This could be serious, and I need to know what happened." Lily explained before she dialed Suzy's number and waited for Suzy to answer....least, she'd hoped that Suzy would answer.

"I'll be sure to do just that," Suzy told Mr. Jack when suddenly Toby came out with his new outfit. Suzy looked at Toby in his outfit for quite a while, and said, "You look great. Let's go out now, while the night is still young."

Though before they could go out, Suzy got a call on her phone. It was from Lily. Suzy wondered why Lily was calling her, but she picked up her cellphone and answered the call. "Please, excuse me, while I take this call," Suzy told Mr. Jack and Toby as she headed out.

"Hello, Suzy speaking," Suzy said as she answered her phone.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Suzy!? Oh, are you okay? Where are you...me and Andrew have been looking everywhere for you!" Lily said, her emotion hard to hide over the line as she felt some relief to hear Suzy's voice on the other end. Andrew heard this as he let out a sigh as he felt a certain internal satisfaction even if his expression gave nothing away.

Told you you were overacting...

Suzy could hear the anxiousness in Lily's voice, and tried her best to calm and reassure her. "I'm okay, Lily. There's no need to worry bout me," Suzy told Lily, "I'm just going on a date with a friend. I'm sorry if I made you worry."

Though Suzy thought it really wasn't that big of a deal, she was glad Lily still worried about her.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
In an instant, Lily's worried tone had faded slightly as a sly grin appeared on her face. So that's what this was all about? Well, then that changes a few things as she held her phone so that Suzy could not hear what she'd say to Andrew as she faced her brooding buddy.

"Suzy's okay. Say um...bathroom is open if you want to use is." Lily offered, which was curious as Andrew had no need to use it nor gave any sign he needed to.

"Um, I don't have to..." Andrew started to say, before a quick glare from Lily caused a lightbulb to go off as Andrew let out a sigh as he headed away from the main room of the dorm. It was time for girl talk. Once Andrew was out of sight she grinned and placed her phone back over her ear.

"Oh is that right? Well I am happy for you. I won't try to get in the way, but who where and when? I really need to know what happened even if its only the bare outline." Lily said with a smile, as she was happy her friend found someone special like that but wanted to know a bit about who this person was and where they'd be going. As, given her presumption they were still on the island, there didn't seem to be many great "date" locations.

In spite of Oliver's words, Kevin could not help but think about Ryker. That side of him...that self-damaging psychopath, made Kevin think too much about his own inner beast. Had Kevin been that oblivious to his friend he never noticed before?

Kevin shook his head, he needed to clear his head. Kevin got up and walk over to his dorm's sink as he splashed his face with water and tried to figuratively drown out those disconcerning thoughts.

"This only happened because you are weak."
Kevin's eyes widened as he glanced up, and rather than his own reflection within he saw the inner beast within; who greeted Kevin with a primal smirk. Kevin quickly got over the shock as he shot the reflection a glare.

"You are the last person I need to hear form. Leave." Kevin spat with venom, which only caused the reflective beast to chuckle.

"It's true. Think about it, you couldn't stop your good ole pal Ryker from injuring himself to such a degree. You failed to act till it was too late. Not to mention you failed to stop Aura from being taken by that Viiper beast earlier; had it not been for the staff stepping in who knows what would have happened." The beast replied which only caused Kevin's glare to intensify.

"I said...shut up!" Kevin yelled as the beast simply chuckled.

"Deny it all you want, you are a liability to them. Useless, weak. And eventually your weakness will cost them dearly." The beast said as Kevin yelled out and smashed the mirror to pieces with a punch through it. Kevin glanced at his wrist, which began to bleed a little as the sound of commotion caught a certain AI's attention.

"Kevin!? Are you okay?" Oliver asked from the main room as Kevin quickly picked out a bandage and began to wrap his wrist with it. Once it was secure, he balled his bandaged hand in a fist before he'd address Oliver's question of concern.

"Yeah...I'm fine."​

Suzy blushed a bit, and responded, "I actually just met him, but his name is Toby. He seems to be a really caring guy, but he is very shy, which is pretty cute actually. I actually sparred with him with when everyone else was sparring too. He didn't seem to have his own dorm, so I took him to mine for a bit. One thing led to another, and he asked me out. I said yes, but I don't know. He seems like a great guy, but, ya' know, I did just meet him and all, but I agreed so that I could get to know him better. We haven't decided on anywhere to go actually, and I have no idea if the academy has any fun places to go to."

Suzy never really spoke with anyone like this before. She felt like she was in a teen sitcom, and Lily was that friend who tried to help the main character with their date.

Toby listened to Suzy talk to the person on the phone and felt like he was eavesdropping on something he shouldn't hear. It was nice to hear how Suzy thought about him, but it also felt incredibly embarrassing as he started to blush and scratch the back of his neck. Jack saw Toby grow uncomfortable and patted him on his shoulder to comfort him.

"If you want, you can leave the room and calm yourself down. Just say that you had to go to the bathroom." Jack whispered to Toby and winked, watching Toby point to the bathroom and entering it. He couldn't help but smile at the young boy's nervousness, it was endearing to see him like this.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
And Lily seemed more than happy to play that role of that friend who helped the "hero" find love as she smiled at each word said from Suzy before she'd respond in kind.

"Oh that is adorable. Well I'm sure if you and Toby spend more time together it will become less awkward. I'd say start with a movie or something but I don't think this academy has a movie theater. Just do something casual that you'd both be into I'd say. No reason to go full 5 star restaurant dinner on the very first date." Lily advised as she dawned a grin before she would add on.

"For future reference, a word of warning before you love birds set off would be appreciated. In any event just remember to be yourself. I'm sure Toby would agree that's all anyone would ask of you." Lily added on as she hoped her advice could help Suzy with her date.

(Timeskip, lads)

Sky looked out across the ocean, both searching for any signs of a certain dragon and juggling various thoughts. Rio still hadn't returned, so he'd have to do this particular exam solo. Save the staff members, of course. He'd already given the run-down of the exam and distributed the bells, so hopefully, they'd play their part properly. The last time they misinterpreted the directions...
He shuddered slightly. Those were recent times best left ignored.

Giving a faint flick of his finger, Sky began to speak; most of his focus on replicating the airwaves of his voice into every dorm within the volcano. Sure, it'd wake a fair few students up, especially this early in the morning. But hey, their loss.
"Could all students participating in the autumnal exam please come to the Eastern cliff within the next 20 minutes. Thank you."
He faded back into sight floating barely off the cliff's edge, awaiting both the staff and students. The latter would get the explanation once the 20 minutes had passed. Sky, spotting movement in the shadows nearby, gave a nod in greeting.

Kevin and Aura walked towards the Eastern Cliff, just as directed by Headmaster Sky with Oliver naturally on Kevin's shoulder as the two glanced around the crowd.

Naturally, they both hoped that Ryker would be okay, whether he would be permitted to take this exam or he'd be held back for recovery. They'd only have to trust in their friend and the nurse that they'd make the best decision as each one needed to focus on the exam first and foremost.

-----------
Also in the crowd was Rebecca, who held a bag in her hands which had been made up of some cookies that Emily prepared for her. Emily insisted she would be fine with Sammy for the day and wished her elder sister luck.

Chocolate chip, and quite delicious even with her sister's relative inexperience with baking. But Rebecca didn't have time to dwell on the sweet as she would wait with the other students as the exam drew near.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Upon the announcement, Lily and Andrew made their way to the Eastern cliff. Naturally, both had opposite reactions to what was to come. Lily had excitiment, and saw a chance to see how she improved compared to her peers. While Andrew had worry, as he never liked the risk of his power being used on others and wondered if he should have bothered coming at all.

Still, what was done was done, as the pair arrived at the cliff and waited for Sky or whoever was in charge of this to sound off on the exam to begin.

======​
Diego & Serenity raced to the front of the pack, mostly because Diego insisted that they needed to get their "first" and Serenity had been too competitive to allow Diego to pass her up as they quickly made their way to the Eastern cliff.

"Hah! Beat you Serenity!" Diego cheered, as Serenity rolled her eyes.

"Believe what you want to believe. Doesn't matter, the focus is on the exams anyway....still I totally beat you." Serenity said with that last part mumbled as they also would wait for the exams to begin.

=====
Ash walked through the Eastern cliff, as she noted many other students had already began to arrive in mass and naturally was a bit nervous. She worked hard to improve herself, but would it be enough? Well, Ash had no reason to dwell on that now. She'd only have to do her best and simply hope for the best as well.

"Wake up Sunshine, you need to go towards the Eastern cliff. Hurry up." Jack said as he opened the curtains of Toby's room and left to make breakfast. Toby slowly woke up, blinded by the light shining into his face. He yawned and got dressed in his regular clothes, his 'date outfit' as he called it was laying on his desk, neatly folded and ready to be worn. He grabbed his mask and brushed his teeth, his mind going back to the previous day. He met a girl who he couldn't deny was pretty, they sparred and eventually they went on a date, or atleast tried to. His uncle read a pamphlet about important days and informed the two students about an exam that they would have the next day and told them that it was smarter to postpone the date a day or more.

Toby went into the kitchen and ate his breakfast. "First exam huh? Good luck kid, just listen to your teacher and don't cheat. That should give you a good shot at passing." Jack said as he read a newspaper. Toby finished his breakfast and put his mask on. "I'll try my best uncle, see ya." He said as he left the house and made his way to the Eastern cliff, which wasn't that hard to find. He took a small detour to the dorms and looked through the windows, eventually he found one with a bunch of posters, candles and skulls. Bingo! He knocked on the window to wake Suzy up and exhaled on the window, causing his breath to condensate and he drew his mask and an arrow towards the east on the window. After doodling, he finally arrived at the Eastern cliff and noticed that there were a lot of students gathered already. Well, just wait and see now. What exam will we have to take?

Tatsuya, Cody, Erin, Laila, Bast, Tia, Clay, Joey, Ryka, and Kendra headed towards the cliff. Though, since they weren't all acquainted with each other, they didn't all come together. Tia, Clay, and Ryka were among the first to arrive. Then it was Joey, Laila, and Bast. Tatsuya came alone. He was followed by Cody and Erin. Last came Kendra, who had left a note with Ash telling her where she went.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Isa stopped. Having no idea where she was or how to get where she wanted to go, she quickly shut her eyes and concentrated on the beautiful, sleek form of a kestrel. Morphing quickly, she felt the warm flash of fire, then she was in the air. Her new eyes scanned the ground below and far away. There was a small group of people, almost a mile away. She shook her feathers, landed, and shimmered back to her human form. No point in the attention being pointed to me, she thought, tugging on her white shirt and starting forward. Being brand - new was always hard, though she had barley experienced being "the new kid." Might as well act like a normal human first.

It was finally day of the exams, and Suzy had woken up early to get herself ready. Though, Suzy was extremely nervous if she were going to do well or not. After all, she still didn't have full control of her powers and had to rely on her physical abilities for any fight she gets caught in. Which isn't a bad thing, but compared to many students in this school, she wouldn't be able to keep up with them, like Toby.

Speaking of Toby, she was quite disappointed that they had to postpone their date, but there was no helping it. After all, they had to study extra hard for this exzm to make sure they would pass. Not to mention there really isn't any good places in the academy to go on a date, so they would have had to figure that out.

Suzy had heard knocking on the window of her dorm and went to see who it was, but didn't see anybody. She then noticed a little doodle of Toby's mask and an arrow leading to the Eastern cliff. She found the doodle adorable, and it gave her the motivation she needed, and she headed right towards the exam area.

She finally arrived and noticed all lf the students as well. This test could mean much more than anyone expects, so Suzy vowed to give it her all and she isn't going to back down.