• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Oh god what have I gotten myself into

Liam should have known this was a bad idea, but he wasn't going to give up his bell. He assessed his options. That blade was going to hurt him in his other form, but he was no good in a fight. His best option here was to try and tire this guy out. He wasn't just going to give up his bell, he wasn't going to be the loser who can't even defend himself, not this time. He was still scared out of his mind, but he wouldn't give up.

"Ok l-let's f-fight. J-just remember that I d-didn't want th-this"

"Hmph. So be it. Prepare for a beatdown, kid." Toby grunted as he fired a Sickle Blast at Liam, not using a homing one as it was at point blank range. "Let's see why you are here, you must have some powers to enroll here. If you refuse to use them, good luck trying to beat me." He said as he sent multiple sickles into the wall of wind that surrounded them, ready to fire them at any given moment. "My offer still stands, give me your bell and I'll let you go. It is not too late and you can get bells from monsters as well. No need to fight a battle you know that you will lose." Toby taunted, hoping for Liam to subject or to make a mistake.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Liam could tell that this kid's wind powers were gonna be tough to beat. His ability really didn't let him get hurt, but he also didn't have any options to hurt anyone. This kid could hit slice or knock Liam over, it would go right through him. Liam could feel his bell flowing in the gelatinous ooze in his body. His bell was untouchable and he was untouchable. Doesn't mean this fight would be easy, but it might give him a fighting chance.

"I-I'm not s-sure if I c-can b-beat you, b-but...

But I'm not backing down this time, so give me your best shot!"

"Lily!" Suzy cried as she heard Lily's distant cry. Suzy then swam her way towards the vine raft Lily had made, and got on top of it. "Good idea, Lily," Suzy said, "With this raft we won't have to swim all the way to the island." Suzy would then go over towards Andrew and offer him a hand to get unto the boat as well.

"Can you create some oars, Lily?" Suzy asked, "I'll help row us to shore, but I think we should come up with a game plan before we head to the island. What would be the best way to collect bells?"

But before anyone could say anything, the raft would then be hit by a big splash of water and something purple would zoom past the raft. It was Ramon who had caused this sudden annoyance, and he seemed to be zooming through the water on a speedboat made out of his purple flames. He also had a bunch of female students on the boat with him.

"You should've taken my offer from back then, lustrious Suzy!" Ramon called out in his thick Spanish accent, "Because then you would've had me to help you pass this exam! Yet, you bursted my heart into ashes! So I have thrown you into the wayside as well! Don't expect me to go easy on you and your group once we arrive on the island, señorita!"

And like that, Ramon was gone leaving Suzy soaked and more determined to do well in this exam.

"Goo huh? Well, how about this?" Toby shot lots of sickles into the wind wall before picking up a twig. "You see this? Watch carefully." He tossed the twig at the wall which got shredded to pieces. "I don't want to fight, instead I could just push you into the wall and get that bell. If you are still too stubborn to comply, how is this?" He flew up into the sky and shot ten sickles at Leon, even making some of them home onto him. "Just give up already."

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Liam quickly turned into goo again and dodged most of the sickles, except for one. It cut straight through his arm, but no actual damage was done. He just rejoined with his arm.

"I'm not giving up. I c-can't really fight, but that kind of just m-means we are at a stalemate until one of us can h-hurt the other, or until y-you give up. I'm good with j-just calling it a draw and g-going our separate ways.

Liam really hoped the boy in the mask picked this option. He wasn't sure how long he could keep this up. If he cut anything bigger than an arm Liam would start to feel it. Not to mention it was starting to get dark and cold. The colder it gets, the less he can move in his goo like form. Luckily mask kid doesn't know this.

Last edited:
"I have given up before, but I won't give up now! I promised someone very dear to me that I would give it my all in anything, so I will do that. Now when I blow you into that wall, you're either toast or unable to regroup yourself before I get your bell. As soon as I get your bell, you can go off on your own. If you refuse, I will not stop fighting you. Have at you!"

Toby fired another volley of homing sickles at Liam, becoming more and more determined to get that bell. Some might even call it desperate, but Toby didn't care. He wasted too much energy on this kid to just make it a draw. "Give. Me. That bell!"

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Liam realized he could not win this fight, but he did come up with an idea. The one good thing about his powers is the ability to fit into a space no matter how small it was. So he decided, he would let the masked kid have the bell, he would just be in the small space inside of it. Hopefully the masked kid will just think that he ran away.

"Fine I give up. I know when I'm beat, you can have the bell."

And with that, Liam seemed to melt to nothing until there was just the bell (and him) on the ground.

Toby was surprised to see Liam just disappear into nothing, but he was no idiot. "Let's cleanse that filthy thing." Toby dispersed the wind wall and used a gust of wind to blow the bell into the stream, landing shortly after as he began to reach his limit of flight after the fight. It would take about an hour or so to fly for the full time limit again. The bell sank to the bottom of the stream, the added weight of Liam and a conveniently located rock prevented the bell from being carried away. "Surely you have to leave soon, can't stay in there forever."

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
"Oh come on!" Liam yelled as he came out and once again picked up his bell, now drenched from the swim.

"Y-you're really strong, and I-I really d-don't like fighting, but I c-can't fail this exam. I will j-just keep dodging y-your attacks, and you'll be wasting you e-energy. You've s-seen what I-I can do, so you can d-decide If you want to continue th-this pointless f-fight."

As much as Toby wanted that bell, Liam had a point. This fight could go on forever and he could use the energy to face others and possibly win. "Tch, fine. Leave, although you will fail without fighting. See you when passing the exam, or not." He said as he glared at the drenched figure before turning around and walking deeper into the forest, leaving Liam alone near the stream.

"Wasted energy and no spoils of victory. Not the best start." Toby mumbled to himself as he continued his way around the forest, still not hapy about leaving that bell. At the very least he found fresh water that wasn't stagnant. And chances for bells were plentiful, they just needed to be used.

Melusine

To say the serpentine girl hadn't been shocked by their sudden and abrupt descent into the ocean would've been an outright lie. However, she certainly wasn't going to complain. The minute she hit the water she felt completely invigorated. Her eyes instinctively narrowed to slits and fine scales began appearing along her skin. The half-hydra was more than happy to start off submerged in water, which was practically home-ground for her. Like the sea serpent she was, she snaked through the water at impressive speeds, a combination of her own advanced swimming ability and water manipulation.

It'd taken her less than an hour to swim the distance between the main island and the exam grounds. She was practically an Olympic sprinter underwater, easily achieving a sustainable speed of about 20 mph. Approximately 5 times faster than a human swimmer.

As she approached the island and prepared to resurface, she had second thoughts. Following her instincts, she stayed submerged, instead, she found the mouth of a river and swum inland. In classic reptilian fashion, she'd chosen to be an ambush hunter. Patrolling the water-bodies of the island and then latching onto whatever poor sod happened to come for a drink.

She'd begun making a den for herself, excavating mud beneath the surface of the river until she found a nice place she could lay low for hours, unmoving. After several minutes of 'interior decoration', she had a nice cosey home and the bottom of the river, where the mud would conceal her perfectly. She'd been preparing to lay low and out of the way when suddenly, she felt something small impact the water, and the garbled echo of voices through the liquid. Redirecting her attention, she observed the exchange between Liam and Toby from her river-bed hiding spot.

She was somewhat hesitant about attacking two students at once, but that situation resolved itself as the fight defused and Toby walked away. Licking her lips with delight, she sprung into motion. Jetting through the water and pouncing on the lone Liam. Wielding the water around them she used it to seize her prey, while she sought to drag the boy deeper into the river where she would have the advantage.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
That could have gone better, Liam thought when suddenly the water literally tried to drag him down. Liam quickly slipped out of its grip.

"N-not again! Listen I don't want to f-fight, I just got out of one. I d-don't have a clue what I'm doing, this will end up just being a r-really stupid battle where no one c-comes out the victor. Can we just s-skip that part, I would r-really like some sleep."

Melusine

Emerging from the water, pupils golden, and her forked tongue flickering across her lips, Melusine confronted Liam, "You won't be able to sleep properly with that bell on you...why don't I take it off your hands? Don't worry, I'm no biased, I'll chase the guy you were fighting too. If I can get 2 bells on the first day I won't have to bother with the rest of this exam."

As she spoke the water around Liam begun to form itself into water snakes, which hissed at him threateningly. The serpents coiled themselves behind him, ensuring he couldn't escape, and Melusine slowly approached him from the front. Lunging forward abruptly, she took a stab at him with her nails.

Melusine

Arching her brow in surprise, Melusine quipped, "More slippery than a snake aren't ya?"

Being a snake herself, she knew exactly what she was talking about. Letting the snakes collapse, she next rose a simply wall of water behind Liam, preventing him from reaching the shore. Standing still and cross her arms, she challenged, "Let me see you slip through that."

Should Liam have actually attempted to slip through the wall of water, she'd use the brief moment where he was passing through the water to allow the river below him to erupt in a waterspout, throwing him into the deep end.

If he didn't try to escape...well she was still going to attack him. Brandishing her nails, she approached slowly.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Liam wasn't really sure what to do at this point, he knew he could probably slip through the water, but seeing as she has control over the water, that probably wasn't the best idea. He wasn't going to be able to talk her down, she looked bloodthirsty. So he just decided to do the stupidest thing he could think of.

"Sorry about this," he said as he put all of the excess slime in his body into his fist, and punched the snake-like girl.

Melusine

Caught slightly off-guard by the boy's abrupt change from fleeing to all-out assault, Melusine watched as he threw al his weight into a punch aimed right at her. Apologizing as he attacked, the boy appeared...cute, to the reptilian girl. Almost cute enough to spare him -almost.

No stranger to battle, having fought one of the 3 problem children of the academy, Melusine did what she could and braced herself for impact. Her soft, scaly hide become more apparent as her scales displayed themselves in an attempt to form an impromptu defense. One which served her...well enough?

It was hard to put into words what happened next. Perhaps because he was too slimy, as Liam's fist landed on her body, it seemed to slip right off without leaving much damage. Staring between her chest and Liam's slimy fist, Melusine blinked and directed her questioning gaze at her opponent. Simultaneously, she stuck out her leg to trip Liam, while creating a bed of water around them. If he actually tripped, she'd pounce on him, and with the water keeping him in place, he wouldn't have any footholds to push off, and hence, couldn't slip away.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Liam definitely hoped that the punch would do more damage, but this could also work out in his favor. As the slime slid off of the body of the scaly girl, he started to search for her bell with his slimy fist, if only he had been paying attention to where he was going, he could have avoided being tripped. Luckily he was able to grab her bell as he fell, enveloping it into his body along with his own.

Melusine

Melusine found herself impressed, once again caught off-guard by her opponent's ingenuity. While she might've let him off before, on account of how adorable his blunder was, all thoughts of that vanished from her mind. As Liam fell, Melusine took control of the water, and a wave swelled around them converting into a large water sphere. She'd trap him, along with herself, inside the water sphere and then deal with getting both bells out of him. With the bubble formed, and her in control of the water, there would be no escape for her opponent.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Liam was proud that he got the bell, but his victory was short lived as he realized he was now trapped in a bubble. He couldn't really get out of this situation, as the bubble was completely sealed. He could, however, make her lose her concentration. He quickly shot some slime in her face to distract her.

Melusine

In a last-ditch effort, her foe blasted her with a face-full of slime. It was a good play on his part, but he'd been facing the wrong opponent. Snakes didn't have eyelids, and instead, a thin, transparent film came over their eyes to protect them. While Melusine did have eyelids, she was also equipped with the same eye-protection mechanism. As the slime-coated her face, the transparent film covered her golden pupils and protected her eyes.

Still, she grimaced slightly at the slimy liquid covering her face. "Ew." Controlling the bubble, she caused it to drift to the deepest part of the river, and slowly, it began filling with water. Opening her mouth, as if to speak, her fangs flipped into view, and she delivered Liam a generous spray of her paralytic venom as thanks for his earlier slime.

Even after she sprayed Liam, she didn't close her mouth, instead, she used her fangs to pierce her skin. Her blood spilled, collecting inside the bubble. From her finger-tips, transparent droplets dripped into the bubble. it was the same transparent liquid that now dribbled down her chin, and the same one she'd shot at Liam - venom.

"I'm a hydra, all my bodily fluids are venomous. In 20 seconds the venom will diffuse throughout the blood and paralyze you. You can either hand over the bells now, or we can wait and I can take the bells from you paralyzed body. Your choice." Speaking casually, she let Liam choose. Either way, she'd take her bell back.

"Tell you what, if you give up now, I'll even help you get more bells."

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Liam didn't really see any other choice, he nervously gave the girl back her bell, before he was expecting to seize up. He wasn't sure how trustworthy this snake was, but she seemed nice enough.

"O-ok. I didn't really w-want to fight you anyway. I-i'm really sorry about the slime. I n-never thought it would get t-to this point. My name is L-liam by the way. What's y-yours?

As he was saying this, his body started to freeze up due to the poison.

Last edited:
Once Sky had arrived at the island, he wasted no time assessing the students that had made it. None appeared to have drowned, and small fights were already beginning to start up. So, of course, Sky went to spectate, because where would the fun be in just waiting up there for the five days?

Skimming past most of them, spotting (to name a few), three clones of the same person all kicking the shit out of a lone electricity user, two fire users burning the faces off each other simultaneously and a... Water bubble? Sky first assumed it was one of the spirits he knew, as this was a favored tactic among them but soon realized the sphere was structured far differently to the ones he'd seen.

Curious as to what was happening in there, Sky's body dissolved into air and dove down into the water. Sure, he couldn't stay under there forever, however, the relatively short swim to the bubble wouldn't be an issue. The bubbles rising up from the sphere suggested it wasn't all that airtight, but at least had air in it, so he flew straight through one of these cracks in the bubble and hovered opposite the two.

Not wanting to disturb the confrontation they were having, Sky quietly reformed against the furthest wall and sat down against it, spinning his bell on his finger to distract himself from the slight claustrophobia that was nagging the back of his mind. Either way, what he was watching mostly seemed worth coming down for, so he left it for now

Melusine

Flicking her tongue through the air, careful to avoid getting any slime on it, Melusine plucked her bell from Liam's hand."I'm Melusine, Melusine Isalyne, and I-"

Abruptly the girl's expression froze, and tentatively she flicked her tongue through the air a few more times. It tasted...different. While she couldn't pinpoint the exact location of the scent change, she could tell that something within the bubble had changed. The bubble now had traces of scents that weren't very common to rivers.

Furrowing her brow, she remembered that the student Liam was battling was a wind user, his wind might've carried over an unnatural scent...but that would mean he was near. Eyes narrowing, and voice thrumming with caution, she warned, "We're diving, hold your breath!"

Not a moment later than she'd spoken, the bubble began sinking into the lake, the air bubble collapsing as the water took its place.

Rebecca noted that trying to swim to the island like this was bound to exhaust her which would have left her in a severe disadvantage when she arrived there. There had to be an alternative.

She gained inspiration when she saw other students, namely the winged student, as they flew to the island, as she took a deep breath and lifted her palms over the water as she produced a pair of flame palms. Soon enough, she produced a pair of flame streams and began to levitate herself out of the water. Rebecca took a moment to stabilize herself as she focused on maintaining elevation while she gazed to the sky and island ahead.

Alright, have not done much full flying, but it should save me stamina. Now then just gotta put a little more ju...

"GAH!" Rebecca's words had been cut off, as she felt her back bump into something as she flopped down; not onto the sea like she had expected as she appeared to find herself on a speedboat.

A speedboat, once she got over the initial confusion, made of brightly colored flames. Rebecca glanced back and noticed that on said speedboat happened to be Roman which caused her eyes to widen in horror.

Oh no....

Meanwhile, Kevin & company continued to paddle their four-person raft as the paddled and sailed closer to the island. Though when they approached, they had already taken note of some other students who appeared to have arrived by the shoreline.

"Oh, seems the fun already started." Ryker said with a touch of excitement.

"I think it would be wiser if we docked to another section of the island. It's smarter to get a fight on our terms rather than say jump into the fray wildly." June said, which Aura & Kevin seemed to be in agreement of as Ryker let out a sigh.

"You guys are no fun." Ryker said with a pout, but he conceded to the majority view as they began to paddle away from that shoreline as they would look for another section of the shore to dock on away from the crowd.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Liam was surprised by the sudden change in Melusine's attitude, but he knew not to argue with her. He held his breath and they immediately went underwater. He wondered what was going on. He was also scared because he realized he wouldn't be able to swim out of the river since he was still stunned from Melusine's venom. He realized he needed to start filtering it out, but he needed a steady air flow and he was currently holding his breath. Hopefully Melusine's realized this and will help him out of the water when it's safe.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily was relieved when Suzy climbed aboard her raft, as Andrew accepted Suzy's hand and climbed aboard while Lily overheard of Suzy's question which concerned oars as Lily gave a nod and began to shape some oars out of vines from her arms.

Roman's boat passed by and splashed them as Andrew would board which only caused a scowl to appear on Lily's face. She quickly handed Andrew & Suzy an oar along with one each for the trip ahead before she overheard Suzy's question and thought it over.

"Well, the best bet would be to set up a place to ambush people. Make them come to us and not vice versa so we have the advantage." Lily suggested as it seemed obvious enough as she and Andrew began their share of the paddling.

Serenity continued to walk along her crystal bridge she produced; rising a crystal ahead of her to walk on while she lowered the one she stepped off from in order to prevent those from following her. Diego continued to swim to the island before he caught wind of what appeared to be a boat of rainbow fire that splashed the water and sailed ahead.

This seemed to spark an idea, as even Diego could confess that the exhausting swim there might have been too much of a handicap to give himself, as he timed himself jussstt right and jumped onto the rainbow fire boat of Roman's as he faced the self-pronounced "ladies man" with a grin.

"Say, mind if I join the party?" Diego asked as he had taken note of the other fire student Rebecca who also seemed to hitch a ride.

Last edited:
The girl was good. His presence had evidently not gone unnoticed, and she had acted accordingly. However, his predicament was now of slight concern, so he supposed he might as well do something. Holding his own metaphorical breath, a cone of wind pushed itself into the water. Sinking down, displacing water as it moved. Once it had reached the floating bubble of Sky it expanded outwards, effectively creating a Moses-esque hole in the river.

Landing on the (now dry) riverbed along with the river's two previous occupants, Sky allowed himself a cheeky grin, still spinning his golden bell on his finger. "Sorry about that. I guess the lizard has a decent sense of taste, all I was trying to do was get a better view."

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Liam was surprised when the water suddenly dispersed around them, he was scared the masked kid had come back to finish him off. He was however more surprised to see the headmaster there with his golden bell. Liam realized that there was now enough air in the area to clean out his system of Melusine's venom. He decided he'd let his new friend talk to the headmaster, while he did this. He was in no condition to fight and he hoped Melusine was thinking the same thing as the headmaster is not supposed to challenge the students, but the other way around since he doesn't actually have to pass the exam.

As Suzy started rowing the raft along to shore, she started to think over Lily's idea. While Lily's idea may have not been the worst, there were too many risk factors that had to be taken care of. One of the obvious being the teachers. Suzy theorized that the teachers must know the layout of the island, somewhat, and it may be difficult to find an area when a teacher could be hiding as well and ambush them. Though, Suzy might just be overreacting and overthinking it all, but she didn't like the idea of it so Suzy made her own plan.

"Alright, makes sense, but we should survey the area before finding a place to hide. Who knows who else had already came up with a plan similar to ours," Suzy suggested, "I can easily survey the area in my spiritual form, but then my physical body will be defenseless and powerless, so could you and Andrew protect it while I look around? I hope I'm not asking too much out of you and Andrew, Lily."

Melusine

Momentarily stunned by the sheer display of elemental might, Melusine eyes filled with caution, and a hint of hedonistic excitement as she inspected the latest addition to their river-bed party. "So the Headmaster himself makes an appearance, I'm honored."

Although her lips spouted flatteries, her eyes were swiftly gauging the distance between herself and Sky. Her fingers wiggled anxiously, as if overly excited. Yet, she didn't move. While she herself hadn't been harmed, the air spirit had just blown away an entire section of the river and displaced perhaps a solid ton of water. Flicking her tongue through the air a few more times, Melusine's eyes narrowed, her pupils almost shining with a gold-amber light. Her fine scales become even more pronounced, visible even from a distance, and her hair came undone, her nine braids dancing in the air like the nine heads of a Hyrda.

She flexed her influence on the River around her, causing it to crash on the riverbank. Her separation from the water had immediately weakened her control on it, but she'd merely been reduced to her normal state rather than weakened even further. She also still had the two flagons of water that she kept with her at all times.

Keeping as many of her senses locked onto Sky as she could -not many considering his windy nature- she struck out. Her hand flew to her waist, and with a flick of her wrist, she sent her whip coiling through the air, intent on knocking the bell from the air spirit's grasp.

Sky's form flickered as the whip sped towards him, the momentary shift to wind timed as to let the tip pass through his hand, then raised an eyebrow at the water crashing down around them.

The 'hole' now reduces to a pillar around the boy, he resigned to leaving any fancy tricks and simply blasted the water out of the riverbed, leaving a barrier of wind at the mouth of the river to prevent any further inflow for now.

His attention once again focused on the two, Sky felt it only fair to send an attack of his own back. A wide pulse of wind shot towards them, an attack made slow enough to be avoidable, but only just barely.

"Glad to see the youths have kept some respect," he said, mirroring the tone of the girl. His eyes took on a blue glow in response to her own appearance changes, as he whipped up the wind to just slightly more than the rainy breeze the island seemed to perpetually experience.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"No not at all! Good thinking there Suzy, that sounds like a good way to scout without compromising our position. Me and Andrew will easily be able to keep your body safe during that time." Lily said, as Andrew had kept quiet but he figured he should offer assurance as he had to admit Suzy's suggestion seemed to make the most sense. And caused less headaches for him apart from guard duty.

"I think the plan works out well. We should likely find a place we can easily mask your body to help conceal us in general." Andrew added on as both seemed supportive of the plan.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Liam really should have expected Melusine to attack, he was just hoping he would have a little more time to get battle ready before they went into a fight with literally one of the most powerful people on the island. However he was starting to be able to feel his body again. The fact that the headmaster was bringing in so much air to displace the water meant that it was also hitting Liam, Hard. He could feel the air rush through the slime in his body as he flushed it out. Liam was about as ready as he was going to be. Hopefully Melusine was holding stuff back in the fight with him, because this would not be an easy fight.

He wouldn't be able to use any if his tricks he's been using because he was literally fighting air so he couldn't grab him, and the headmaster didn't want his bell so he couldn't hide in it. So he pretended to still be fighting off the venom until the headmaster made a move. Hopefully Melusine would be able to last long enough for him to think up a strategy, but he would come to her side if she needed it. She's the first person Liam was actually able to befriend, he wasn't letting that go, even if she did just enlist them both in a fight they couldn't win.

Melusine

Flipping the corks off the two pouches of water located around her waist and neck. The water poured out, spilling onto the river bed and creating a muddy puddle -which was exactly what the girl wanted. She vaulted over the puddle of water, flexing her hydrokinesis as she did, the puddle of water -now behind her- rose up, carrying along with it sediments it'd picked up. The muddy wave parted, flowing on either side of the girl and rushing towards Sky.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Liam realized what Melusine's plan was and figured he knew a way to help her with it. He figured if slipped in between the cracks of the Earth to get below the headmaster, the headmaster would be too busy dodging Melusine to realize he was gone for a second. If he timed it right, there would be some mud right under the headmaster and he would reform, absorb the mud, and grab the headmaster. Liam had never really tried any of this before, and he didn't really know the extent of the headmaster's powers, but some of his other impromptu plans worked out, so why not this one. Liam quickly slipped into the cracks in the ground to put his plan into action.

Soon enough Kevin, Aura, Ryker and June managed to land on the beach. Further down the shore so as to avoid the volatile area that the first arrivals earlier had encountered as they got off and Aura quickly dissolved her ice raft. They naturally moved into their pairs, as Ryker glanced at Kevin & Aura and had a competitive but friendly grin.

"Alright, I think this is were we break off. Best of luck to you guys, and if we happen to bump into each other out there. Don't hold back, give us everything you have. I have no doubt we'll all see each other at the end of this and pass with flying colors. So no hard feelings and let's kick butt." Ryker said to Kevin and Aura, as they could not help but smile at their friend. Even June could not, much as she tried to mask it.

"We will." Kevin replied to Ryker, and with that Kevin and Aura entered the jungle through one direction while Ryker and June entered the forest through an opposite direction as they had begun their trek through the island. Neither pair had any idea what they would encounter within the jungle, and the possibility that they might be forced to battle had not escaped any of them.

But, compared to everything else they've been through, this was a situation they all felt they could handle. And out of competitive spirit, they each vowed to give it their all no matter what they'd encounter.