• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

“Oh, that makes sense.” Ryker said as Bast mentioned knowing him from the Viiper incident. That seemed to be the origin for most of his fame. “Yeah, one of my friends, the ice girl front he whole thing, was kinda having some PTSD and ran down there. It started to fall apart when my friend rushed in to find her and I kind held it up. Apparently those tunnels are what you would call, restricted access points.” The boy gave a shrug.

“You understand these kids have somewhat unique powers, and maybe that is what sets them apart from the others. This Kevin kid can turn into an uncontrollable lizard. That Aura girl can freeze tons of stuff by accident. They seem to lack control and need extra guidance. And that Ryker kid, he’s really the only one of the three of them with a good control of his powers. But he’s so reckless with them. They need guidance.” Damian said as he gazed over the files of the infamous three. He took a long sip of his bottle, which was almost empty and gave a sigh.

“I’m sure we’ve all dealt with our own string of troublemakers, as this is the school’s 200th year. But these three seem to have good intentions, but don’t really know what they’re doing. And as for the secrets, we aren’t the police. If they want to tell us they will. Any secrets they’re hiding shouldn’t be something we delve into as they don’t have any significance to the school. What they did is because of their personalities and actions, not secrets.” he gave a sly glance to Mr. Kinito. “It seems Mr. Kinito wants to be involved in the gossip. But it isn’t our place.” he teased before looking at the other teachers.

"I just want everyone to be safe, Mr. Damian," Mr. Kinito said, "And if those kids know some kind of information that we can use to ensure that, then I say we should at least try to figure out what that something is. One of my own students, Suzy Parks, was in my classroom the whole time, but then she ran up to my desk and immediately told me about the danger the freshmen had put themselves in. I don't think it was a mere coincidence that she knew what was going on."

-----------------

Suzy noticed Bast, and immediately became quiet. She...wasn't really good with talking to new people. She, kind of, knew Ryker, so it really wasn't that bad, but a complete stranger and she goes into a void.

“So you’re upset that you were last to know of something, then. They’re teenagers. They can text. They can look at out the window. Or maybe you should check out her file instead of throwing things around, claiming that there are secrets being hid.” Damian said giving a yawn and he polished off his bottle.

Candice said nothing, in truth she had a look of disgust that her son and friends had files on them the teachers were just free to observe at their leisure now. Perhaps they knew things they did not, but to assume they were hiding information willingly as well as just violating their privacy. Eventually, she got over this and decided to speak.

"It is imperative we know what we can, so we can do a better job watching students to ensure safety. However, I find this method to be rather...tasteless." Candice admitted to the other staff.

"Perhaps instead of just digging through their personal files, we can try something simple and, I don't know, talk to these kids. Just ask, maybe if they do know something they'd be willing to share it with an authority figure they trust. I don't think revealing their most private information for us to observe or interrogating them as if they committed a crime is the answer." Candice further explained.

Ram sighed, and then said to Damian, "You may be right. Maybe I am just looking way into this situation, but still. I just want to make sure the students are safe, but....it is proving to be quite difficult."

"You may be right, Ms. McKnight," Ram said, "But even if they do tell us the truth, we still have to punish them. Sure, they saved a life today, but all of that would've never happened if they learned to stay out of boundaries."

Ram then sat there quietly, trying to think of something, and then he finally got it. "Since the low number of teachers seems to be an issue, why do we not mix classes together? That way there are two superiors in the area, and it may lower the risk of students running on their own. And this may also be good for the students, as they will be able to interact with other students that they have not been able to prior to the classes changing. Any objections?"

"If I listened to all the rules & regulations of society to the letter, I can say with much reassurance I would not have been able to save as many people as I do. I'll leave it at that." Candice said, she could concede that Ram was not completely unreasonable to ask the trio receive some punishment. They did break school rules, even if Candice believed it to be an act of heroism. However, more fighting would result in nothing getting accomplished.

Candice then listened to the idea of mixing class, and she had to admit it sounded good. Chance for greater student interaction and would make it more manageable on the staff to keep head counts.

"I agree with Mr. Kinito's suggestion as far as class mixture is concerned." Candice said, making her support of the decision known to the rest of the staff present.

----------
Kevin would continue to guide Aura towards the outside of the office they were told to meet at. Whatever punishment Kevin felt they would face, he was ready to face it.

Sky, who'd been quietly watching all that was going on eventually spoke. "Alasetiea etres, I thought you were never going to stop. Anyway, I have a few things to say. Firstly, welcome to the team... Damian, is it? I'll get you registered into the system as soon as possible. And I think that merging the classes is a decent idea. It's less, smaller groups to loose, we can get everything done more efficiently, ect."

"I'll also see if I can speak to the kids," Sky continued. "I appear to be the closest in age here by a long way, so if they were to tell somebody, they'd probably tell me. About the trio, however... I was there during their act of "heroism", and I don't think they need to be punished. They were following their instincts and fighting something that was trying to kill other people, and if that's a bad thing, then I don't know what you'd call a good thing. Plus, you guys are all humans, and adult humans at that. I'm sure you've all done something considerably worse than that at some point, and rules are also bent by circumstance. If there's an earthquake in a building you've been told not to leave, you'd still leave it, would you not? I mean, if you didn't it would show a serious lack of self-judgment and initiative, and that defentiely isn't the kind of hero I'm trying to train. And... Yeah. That's pretty much all I have to say." Sky finished with an even tone, looking around the room at the various people there, including the newcomer who positively reeked of human poison

"Sounds rough." Bast said. The mechanical feline flicked her right ear. "I was the one trying to 'Spin Dash' students out of pods. Anyways, hopefully your not in too much trouble."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ash turned and listened to Kendra's advice, a smile on her face as she realized the winged girl had a point. She was still learning, so to say that she would never improve was a bit premature.

"Thanks Kendra, I guess you have a point." Ash admitted with a smile.

"I don't really know. Maybe, I won't get yelled at too much. 50/50 chance. I dunno." Ryker said giving another shrug. He didn't really have any idea of what would happen. Whatever they were discussing in there would ultimately decide his fate.

---
Damian gave a grunt as Sky addressed him and listened to the Headmaster speak. He gave a grunt of agreement as Sky finished his statement, and stood up. "Okay, well you heard the man. Time to git." He said as he walked towards the door, ready to leave.

"I suppose I should go join Laila in her class. Maybe we can talk again sometime." Bast said. She did the closest thing a robotic Egyptian Mau could do to a smile. "I don't think I got your name." Bast admitted. Her tail curved into a sort of question mark shape.

"Your welcome." Kendra said. She smiled. Kendra glanced at another student that she knew had wings. Tia, was it. It seemed as though she had gotten used to hiding them, though not so much that the girl didn't know how to fly.

Aura gulped guiltily. "You guys shouldn't be punished, this was my fault" Aura said to Ryker and Kevin, “I was overwhelmed and it felt like things were... coming for me, they chased me down there and then I couldn’t escape. I was helpless, useless, a damsel in distress”

"I'm sorry if I may be annoying you, Sky," Mr. Kinito said, "But I don't agree that we shouldn't punish the freshmen trio. You're right about one thing, some of them did have to do what they had to do, but then there's others that shouldn't have been in there in the first place. I remember earlier today that one of the freshmen, Kevin McKnight I presume, ran into my classroom with a frantic look saying that he was looking for Aura *insert last name here*. If I'm analyzing the situation correctly, then I'm assuming that Aura *insert last name* ran away from her classroom and Kevin McKnight was running around frantically looking for her. Which leads me to my next point, I presume that Aura *insert last name* was the first to arrive at the cave, which was forbidden for students to enter, and she caused something to have the cave walls burst out water."

"So, I may consider letting Kevin McKnight and Ryker *insert last name* go," Mr. Kinito continued, "But for Aura *insert last name* I wouldn't say the same. Her reckless actions is what caused all of this to happen in the first place, and we cannot let that slide so easily."

--------------------------------

Suzy noticed that Kevin, and who she presumed to be Aura, had arrived.

Suzy would've said something, but Bast was still there, and her nerves were getting the best of her. W-why am I s-so awkward!?

"Don't say that Aura, it wasn't your fault. Whatever is going on i-is troubling, but you didn't do it because you wanted to cause strain on us or break the rules. Blaming yourself i-is only gonna make it hard to find the real solution." Kevin explained to Aura, as he also had experience with his own powers going beyond his control. And while Kevin had that inner beast as a scapegoat, he was sure that whatever was going on with Aura was not something of her own choice. It was something Kevin was convinced needed to get looked at.

Kevin glanced at Suzy. "H-hey Suzy, how are you holding up?" Kevin asked as Oliver had taken note of Bast there and rolled its eyes.

"Well, if it isn't you again. W-what was the name again? Blast? Mast?" Oliver said, as it sarcastically and delibertly mispronounced Bast's name as Oliver had been annoyed with the robotic Egyptian Mau's earlier teases.

----------
Candice was annoyed at the motion of singling Aura out and giving her punishment. Yes, she most likely did break the rule first but on the other hand this seemed like an area where they should check what caused her to do that and to see if something may have been wrong with her rather than just going with the blame game as Mr. Kinito seemed to suggest.

"I can speak with great confidence that Aura is the least likely to cause trouble among the three. Whatever happened to spark this should be looked at, but perhaps the girl had a panic attack or her powers had a moment of lost control. That is something that should be given a medical evaluation rather than a discipline. Besides, Kevin and Ryker are not just gonna allow Aura to take all the blame for this." Candice said to Mr. Kinito as she gave her analysis of the situation to this point.

"It's Bast, you birdbrained bucket of bolts. How this guy stands you is a mystery to me." Bast gestured to Kevin when she said the words this guy. "And in my defense you do have quite the serious personality. If one can call it that. Any who, I spotted this guy in the hallway and remembered him from the Viiper incident and decided to engage in conversation with him." This time Bast gestured to Ryker when she said the words this guy, though of course she still didn't know that was his name.

“Aura, you know what. I could say it’s not your fault a million times. But I don’t think it would reach. But it was your fault. But I’m not blaming you. You still needed time, and that’s why what happened did. Sure it may have been your actual actions that started this, you aren’t ready. You need time to rest.” Ryker’s fists were clenched as he spoke. “The goddamn blame isn’t the problem. If we wanna play the blame game, we can blame me and Kevin from not preventing this. We can blame the teachers for not having a better control of the situation. We can blame whatever god people worship to ease our minds. But that’s not what’s gonna work. To be frank, while it is your fault, don’t let this stop you. Maybe, we should drop all of the blame and focus on what to do next. Wallowing in our own guilt will only deepen the pain. Blaming anyone will simply make us wallow longer. We need to step forward!” While saying this, his eyes were squeezed shut as he spoke. And surrounding him was a bright white aura, with a somewhat reddish tint. It glowed brilliantly.

As he relaxed his shoulders, the energy faded, and he opened his eyes. “Let’s just drop it. No one died. And I think I have a strong defense case planned out. So things shouldn't go south.” It was obvious he had made a shudder shift from his passionate attitude just a moment ago, and slipped back into his normal way of acting.

“Okay it’s obvious that none of you listened to Sky,” Damian said, quite agitated while a few teachers remained trying to argue their case. “This is his descion to make, and he is going to deal with it. So we should just get out. And he has had 200 years of experience in his position.”

"Esaeraca, these humans are impossible," Sky muttered to himself, turning to face Kinito. "Right, how about this, You appear to have the view that because Aura, who as far as I know is an ice manipulator, is to blame for everything and should be the sole victim of whatever punishment, simply because she was the first there. She could've arrived there because she felt or saw something which caused the flood, it could have been a loss of control, it could have been anything. You have a very closed mind when thinking about these things. So what I'll do is get everyone else out of my office, and I can speak to the trio about it. Once I actually know what happened, I'll decide what happens. Sound good?" If they didn't agree to this, Sky had no way to reason with them, and would simply go along with it anyway. Human teachers are a lot more stubborn than the ones he knew from a few millennia ago

Mr. Kinito nodded to Ms. McKnight, and said, "You do have a point there, but I don't think Ms. Reed's has what it takes to handle a situation of this caliber. We need someone who could understand Aurora Dew's situation first hand."

"I am far older than you think, Mr. Stone," Mr. Kinito said, "And besides, if we allowed someone to have grand authority over everything, then what would be the point of these meetings?"

Mr. Kinito then looked at Sky, and said, "I'll do as you please, but I will like to speak with you after your conversation with the freshmen."

"Yeah but at least I don't got a stick up my ass," Damian said rolling his eyes as he made his way towards the exit. "He makes the final choice and you heard him. In a sense, we are advisers for how we think things should be run. But we aren't in charge of punishment for students, especially if we have no jurisdiction over them or have worked with them. So step down off your high horse and let him get things done. And yapping about how you disagree with his methods don't solve the damn problem." And with that, he resisted the childish urge to flip off Ran, as he left the room, and headed off, elsewhere.

Amystella shrugged, in a rather lazy voice she added, "You know, this is a school designed to help kids who can't use their powers effectively. Punishing one of those children for doing just that, seems to defeat the purpose of the school itself." She wagged her finger disapprovingly before shifting over to join her little sister. The twins held hands and their abilities both opposite and complimentary caused erratic distortions in the space around them. Within seconds their figures were blurred into a mishmash of colors. The Iridescent blob nodded in Sky's direction before the duo spoke in unison, ""Then, we'll be taking our leave."" After which they simply 'blinked' out of the room.

“But there’s something I didn’t tell you... It’s w- why I was so di- distressed.” Aura said quietly and guiltily. She hung her head in sadness as she heard the teachers talking about them, murmuring among each other.

"Ah Bast. I'll be sure to file it in my memory banks. Possibly, though your insults are not gonna help with that. And Kevin "stands" me because there has to be a voice of reason from somebody here." Oliver responded to Bast as Kevin had overheard Aura's confession, which caused his focus to shift to her once more.

"What is it Aura?" Kevin asked, as he was naturally concerned what had troubled Aura to this point.

----------
Candice eventually let out a sigh at all this as she glanced at Mr. Kinito.

"I understand wanting to hold people accountable, believe me a certain companion of mine would be singing your praises at this moment. But I believe in helping those labeled "troublemakers" rather than pass blame myself. Even if to just one of them." Candice said before she would add something.

"On the other hand, we as a staff need to be held accountable as well for not doing our job. To that degree Mr. Kinito is correct." Candice said as in spite of how much she disagreed with him on certain topics she did see eye to eye with him in that area.

“I- I-“ She stuttered, “I heard them, all of them.” She whispered, her face paling. “Everyone f- from th- the attack. The V- Viiper attack”

She took a moment to collect herself.
“Everyone that died in the Viiper attack.” She whispered.

"Yeah, sure. I'll go and find you after I've spoken with the three kids. For now, you all all go. These incessant blames are unbelievably annoying." Sky waved his hands in a shooing motion, pulling the door open and quick pulses of wind suddenly shot up behind the remaining adults who hadn't followed the lead of the other three who had disappeared, pushing them out the door and straight through the small room separating the office from the corridor . With the remaining teachers now gone, Sky materialised next to the four students and two robots that had been sitting/flying in the waiting room

"Sorry you had to hear all that. These bloody humans are a lot less cooperative then you'd think. Anyway, come in and have a seat. I'm not here to scold you or anything, it's just that I don't know what the hell happened down there," the spirit said to the four, reappearing in his seat.

Last edited:
“I- Okay” Aura said, following Sky in. She was reassured by what Sky said, but didn't all teacher say that. They said they weren't here to scold you but ended up doing so anyway? That certainly what her Gran did.

----
Sammy walked back to class with Oliver. "Hey... Random question. Why are you an owl? Why couldn't you have been like... A person or I don't know. A dolphin."

Kevin gave a nod to Sky as he followed Aura to see what this was about, the fact that they were not in trouble apparently was a bit reassuring but Kevin was not gonna assume they were off the hook. Still, he was eager to explain what he knew and to get to what Aura was experiencing as he thought over what she said.

Heard everyone...from Viiper's attack?

----------
Oliver, who had left Bast and the group to go escort Sammy was asked this question as it let out a metaphorical sigh.

"Ms. McKnight choose an owl because it was a small creature with flight that could conveniently rest on Kevin's shoulder so it would maximize areas of access and make me more convenient to occupancy him places. A-also Ms. McKnight insisted that...owls were....cute." Oliver said, as it gave both the "logical" and and aesthetic reasons for its design. Oliver could only had hoped Candice intended for the former.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Cade lifted his head off his small wooden desk. He had no memory of what happened minutes before.

"Did I.... Fall asleep? At School? Again??"

He guessed it was from running away from the location where Aura was found and because he was feeling bored. He sluggishly stood up, opened the door to his classroom, and walked out, shutting the door behind him. He found himself walking through the long hallways of CoDA, hoping to find someone or something to do.

"It still feels like a dream that i'm here. I thought I would never be here... I wonder why he just let me enrol here all of a sudden.."

Sammy squealed. "CUTE?!" She exclaimed, "SHE WAS RIGHT!"

----
Aura awkwardly shifted in her seat and glanced over at Kevin. She hoped he understood what she had said, she shifted her glance over to Ryker.

Ryker sat uncomfortably in his seat as seconds ticked by willed with awkward silence. The boy’s rubbed his knuckles as he sat in his char, utterly bored. He gave a sigh. “Well Aura wasn’t feeling well. She was freaking out, and having some kind of PTSD. So she ran off to get some peace. Well she went to the tunnels, and she lost control of her powers, and stuff went haywire. Kevin rushed in, and while trying to get in, it began to collapse. So I had to hold it up until help arrived. See,” Ryker said, raised his palm, that revealed his wounds.

“I- I didn’t know you w- were hurt. I’m so sorry Ryker” Aura stuttered. She gulped and looked at Sky.

“I just wasn’t myself, I haven’t been myself recently. I had nightmares, All the time. They haunt me, I put on a smile, and at times the smile is real, but at times, it isn’t. It’s PTSD, it haunts you. It stays with you, it doesn’t go away. It’s like a shadow, it’s following you until it disappears. But when the sun comes back out, it
returns to loom over you. And it’s not something you can punch away, or you can run away from, it’s inside of you and it takes control of you. Feelings of guilt come out, you tell yourself it’s all your fault. Until you start to believe that it really is, no matter how many times people tell you it’s not. Being in that pod, was the worst thing that’s ever happened to me. It’s not the physical pain, it’s the feeling. You feel like you’ll never get out or never see the sun again. It’s dark and it’s hot and it’s seeping through you. And you can hear everything that’s going on outside, but you can’t do anything. You can hear the screams, the pain, the torment everyone else is going through. But you just have to sit there. You can hear the other pods around you being destroyed, killing anyone inside, and you just have to sit there, waiting. Waiting until you’re rescued, or until you’re dead. It still haunts me, it feels like it’ll always haunt me. And I want to forget it but then I feel guilty again, because I was the one that survived. I was in the pod that wasn’t destroyed. I was the one, that wasn’t killed. And yet, I feel like part of me was destroyed, destroyed with everyone else. But here I am, sitting in this room. And I hear them, I listen to them. They had lives, lives that were so effortlessly crushed, like the flick of a finger they were gone. But they don’t Rest In Peace, they’re trapped, endlessley wandering. Trying to find a way into peace, but they just can’t see it, they’re blinded. It makes you look at everything from a whole new perspective, and in the end, I just wanted to help them. But helping them, wouldn’t be helping me. But I want to help them, and it blinds me from seeing what I’m doing to myself. I’m trapped in my own mind, with the voices in my head. And part of it comforts me, knowing that I am alive and I am still going, but hearing their voices... I just.” She gushed, zoning out completely. Tears rolled down her cheeks, and she put her head in her hands.

“I just feel like a part of me was destroyed with them” She said, “And I’m fumbling trying to hold the other parts together”

Kevin felt his own heart break as Aura pored her sorrow out, but he did not know what he could say. Or what was the right thing to say. If only his mother was here, she'd know what to do. So with that Kevin simply placed an arm around Aura as he offered her some support as she would let the tears flow. Kevin vowed to do...whatever he had to do to help Aura past this.

For now, all Kevin could offer was some comfort as he kept his body close to Aura's as she let her emotions out.

----------
"L-look when making a description of me could you refrain from using the word "cute" as a choice of words." Oliver said as it was clearly not a fan of being seen as "cute" by people, even a small child that Oliver found a bit less..intolerable the more it got to know her.

Aaron had quietly slipped through the corridors leading up to Sky's office, a bead of sweat running down his forehead. "Why are these events are taking place so early in the year? Is this normal? Whats gonna happen to those three? They were just trying to help." All these questioned raced through his head as he looked up and down and the heavy double doors leading into the Headmasters office. Quietly and slowly, Aaron pressed his ear against the door, his curiosity pushing him a little further than he wouldve liked in this type of situation. "Why do I worry worry so much? Its not my problem." He pondered, after all, he didnt know these people, not well at least. Something just told him to stick close to the others, and he never fought his gut feeling.
After a few moments of listening in, Aaron stepped back away from the door, his expression plain but his eyes full of sorrow. "Aura...damn. You all really have been through a lot..." He trailed off, staring at the ground in deep thought before breaking the silence with a loud sigh, pressing his ear up against the door once again. "This is where I finally start being useful, ill help however I can...ill finally learn about my powers and use em' to there full extent." He promised himself, waiting to see what verdict 'Judge Sky' had come up with, hoping it wasnt to severe.

Ryker rubbed his palms and put them away. “It’s fine,” he said as Aura made the mention of hurting him. It was nothing. Just mild exhaustion. He would live.

The boy clenched his teeth and his fist as she mentioned her pain. What was going on with her, but then as a few seconds passed, he began to laugh. “I just realized something Aura. That’s what Kevin said about himself before things went too crazy. You both have the same problem. Your past. It’s a two way street. It can hold you together or tear you apart. And you doing the later. Listen you need to put that behind you. I know it sounds like I’m crazy or I want the impossible, but it’s not. There are trials in all of our lives. Some good, some that will break many sane people, and then the rest of them. But Aura, you need to decide how this trial will affect you. Will you lose control and fall apart, or try to avenge those who were lost? They died, and you lived, so you must feel horrible. I can’t imagine what you’re feeling, but you can’t let it hurt you. You have to let it fuel you to do better. You lived, so make something of it.” He grew silent for a moment after speaking, to learn he had stood up during his speech. Little did he know, was that while he spoke, the light red aura had returned and had flared around him while he spoke, feeding off of his passion.

He sat down, and after a moment of silence turned to Sky and spoke once more, “As you can see Sky, things aren’t going well. Viiper did some damage to all of us. And this was in a sense a reason for that.”

Aura blinked and let out a little chuckle, “I’m going insane, I swear.” She sighed, leaning over towards Kevin. “He’s right, isn’t he?” She mumbled, “Great minds think alike”
She looked for his comfort, she didn’t want this to tear... them, apart.

“I’m sorry to put you guys through this, I didn’t want to drag you into this, but instead I threw you.” She said, “And thank you, for being there for me when I needed it.”

————
Sammy rolled her eyes. “Fiiine” She mumbled, “But you are cute ya know. Cute and handsome and really smart. You’re a good friend Ollie.” She said, smiling. She then gasped. “WAIT CAN I CALL YOU OLLIE?! PLEASE!!?”

Kevin made an effort to comfort Aura as he held the leaning girl close to her before he spoke again.

"Don't apologize Aura. Whenever you need help, I'll always be there for you. I-it's the very least I can do after all you've done for me." Kevin said, as he made it clear that Aura should not feel sorry for "putting" him in this situation. Kevin would have done it every time and he wanted Aura to know he would be there for her.

----------
Oliver had to admit, he would have felt "good" from Sammy calling the AI owl a friend if it could emote in the proper sense since everyone outside of Kevin and Ms. McKnight seemed to detest it. However, this was cut short at Sammy's affectionate nickname. If it could blush at this, it would have.

"I-I don't believe that is necessary..." Oliver stuttered in response.

"C'mon!" Sammy exclaimed, "Kevin has a nickname for Rory, and that's Aura. Can't I call you Ollie sometimes? Pleeeaaassee?"

-----
"Yeah, I suppose we're even now" Aura said, giving a weak smile. She glanced over at Sky, nervous to hear his input on the situation, she turned her gaze to Ryker, "Thanks Ryker" Aura said, "You always manage to bring a smile back to my face, I don't know how you do it"

Bast listened with one ear to the door. She was sympathetic when it came to the girl. Aurora, was it? For a brief moment, she wondered what Oliver was up to. She shook her head. Why should she care about what that metal bird brain was up to. She put her ear against the door again.

Aaron glanced at the girl only a few feet away from him when it got silent, realizing sh e was doing the exact same thing as him. "So uhhhh, why are you listening?" He questioned, hoping the break the silence that he found ever so awkward. I swear people are popping up left and right, who's this!?! The questioned boomed in his head, his more childish thoughts being filtered out but still lingering just below the surface. What is she? Is she rude? Oliver is rude, bird brain. Hehe...

Last edited:
Oliver glanced at Sammy, as he would have protested the issue more but it sensed that Sammy was rather passionate about it and eventually it let out a sigh.

"Fine, you can...you can call me "Ollie" if you desire..." Oliver replied in a low voice as it hoped no one else heard that.

"Ollie? That sounds adorable!"

Which its wishes were left unanswered as soon enough Emily caught onto the commotion and saw both Sammy and Oliver as she excited girl went over to them.

"Oh it is!" Sammy exclaimed running over to Emily, "But shhh... we don't want to embarass Ollie!" She said loudly, giggling.

-------
Aura closed her eyes and thought of the events that'd just happened, specifically her friends in this situation. They rescued her, they really were her friends, best friends. She didn't want to forget, she just wanted it to be in the past, turn over a new leaf, at least half a new leaf. This could change her, no, it would change her. She wanted to be better, she wanted to be there for them like they were there for her. She smiled and opened her eyes, taking a new fresh breath. A restart, from all the events that had happened. It was time for her to move on. There was only one thing she just couldn't push out of her mind,
The kiss of life.