• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

Aaron sat back in his seat as the nurse began healing Aura, turning his head to Kevin with a mischievous grin plastered across his face.
"I hope Ryker and you two wont receive any harsh punishments for what happened. But you guys have a habit of getting involved in some rather fun looking adventures, think ill stick close from now on." He stated while folding his arms and slumping down in the chair.
"Leeets just hope if I do get caught up in anything, my powers wont fail me." He thought to himself worriedly before shaking the thought out of his head and slowly closing his eyes, trying to relax a bit before the next crazy event took place.

Noting that all the members of staff had arrived Wyst stood from the chair and positioned herself behind Sky, differing control to the headmaster. She bowed at a slight incline before clearing her throat.

"So far we've had several incidents and it hasn't even been a full month of school. Although it might be a mere coincidence this could develop into something larger. We already had a few deaths during the Viiper incident and I think we can all agree it's in our best interest to avoid any more deaths. Thus the first meeting of how-to-deal-with-unexpected-incidents-killing-our-students will now commence! I now hand over to the headmaster."

With that said Wyst stoically gazed at the teachers in front of her, her eyes lingered on Candice just a bit longer than the rest of them.

Kevin turned to Aaron with a mild blush along with a sheepish grin at the mention of the "adventures" himself as well as Aura and Ryker tended to find themselves in. It would appear as if a certain reputation had began to spread, but Kevin was hopeful Aaron based this off solely what he saw and nothing more. Though the fact he had mentioned more than one incident was not encouraging Kevin felt.

"Uh, well uh...I guess. T-though we don't actively seek out those s-situations." Kevin said to Aaron as Oliver rolled its artifical eyes as it had been rather displeased with how many of these situations Kevin and his two friends got into, and now someone else wanted in on this little group. Just great, Oliver thought to itself.

----------
Candice took note of the glance her direction that trailed longer than the other teachers, which caused her to wonder why. Then she began to wonder if these incidents involved her son and his friends to some capacity, and then she felt troubled about this meeting. Curious about what direction it would go as she would wait for Sky to speak.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Once Cade arrived back at the academy, He rushed to the infirmary. He quickly glanced through the entrance and saw her lying on the bed.
Cade was relieved she was going to be alright. He overheard Aaron and Kevin talking as he quietly walked to the classrooms; He couldn't run because he was exhausted.

"I need a long rest after this," he said to himself.

Last edited:
Aaron quietly laughed at Kevin's uneasy response, giving him a pat on the shoulder before standing up to stretch out his legs.
"I can tell. You dont seem like the type to cause trouble, Ryker does, and im hoping im around for the next big event." He said flatly, glancing over to Cade as he walked in before turning back to Kevin, his grin still wide.
"Point is, I like a little extra action, and im not afraid of the potential repercussions if it gets me even a little further than before." He said while clenching his fist, an obvious love for action driving his words.
"Besides, you seem like you could use an extra hand here and there." He added, gesturing to the injuries the two had sustained from this little excursion.

Kevin would sweat at bit as just how...excited Aaron seemed to join their little group. On one hand, Kevin was not that happy to be labeled the "outlaw" group, but on the other hand if Aaron wanted to hang out with them he had no reason to deny him. Plus Aaron made a fair point about the usefulness of having an extra hand in the event of these other...danger scenarios.

"I...I guess that makes sense. W-well we aren't the cool kids or anything, i-if you want to hang out you are free to do so." Kevin replied as Oliver had glanced over to Cade for half a second as it wondered what the boy was doing.

Aura sleepily blinked and turned her head over to Aaron, she rubbed her eyes and sat up a little. She yawned.

“Aaron, I guess you could call us a group, infamous, outlaws. But we’re j- just trying to help, that’s honestly all we’re doing. And if you want to help, then we welcome y- you with open arms. But if we’re there for you, you’re there for us.” Aurora mumbled sleepily, “We’re just two anxious teens and a ball of energy trying to help everyone...” She mumbled quietly and then fell asleep.

—————
Sammy was excused from the classroom, she ran down the corridor, turned a corner and almost ran straight into a teacher, she winced and prepared for the teacher to tell her off. But nothing happened, she just chuckled and kept walking. Why was that? Last time she got in trouble.
The floor seemed a lot closer... A... LOT closer. She held out an arm and muffled a scream as she saw a white furry arm. She looked around and saw a fountain outside, she rushed outside and pulled herself up onto the fountain’s edge. She looked into the water, for a brief second, she saw little white mouse, and then she fell face first into the water.

She spluttered and pat her wet hair out of her face, she held out her arm, back to normal. “That... was... AMAZING!” She yelled, throwing some water in the air.
“Hey! What are you doing young lady?!” A teacher yelled. Sammy winced and yelled back “Just fell into the fountain! I’ll be on my way!” And off she ran to the nurse’s office.

A look of suprise crossed Sky's face at being called on so quickly, before quickly being replaced with his typical expression. Pulling a chair under him with a gust of wind, he sat down and started to speak. "Magical attacks to the school are not anything new. A single, isolated island with more magic contained on it then there is in a whole country is obviously a target for both creatures and what you call 'Villains'. You are right in saying that the attacks in this year have been way more constant that the norm, but this was purely due to Viiper, who has now been taken care of. The main issue with keeping students safe is the fact that you can't exactly keep them in a safehouse or anything. There's people who can teleport, people who can unlock any doors, people who can simply blow up the door and all magically prohibiting substances are banned on the island, so there isn't a lot we can do to stop the people who've learnt to fight for most of their life and wanting to fight the threat going and doing exactly that."

"On a legal level," Sky continued, "They all know the risks of coming here and fighting a threat. The best we can do is hope that they have the common sense to stay away, or be able to hold themselves in a fight, the latter being a lot more likely than the former. And yeah, that's all I have to say." He finished in an extremely professional way, leaning back in his chair.

"Excuse me if I may be speaking out of terms, but I would like to disagree with you, Sky," Mr. Kinito said, "We, as teachers and guardians of these students, cannot simply let them do as they please. We have to place rules and orders! You're right that many of them came to this school knowing that it won't be an easy task, but how can you say that when many students have already died, and, as seen by today, close to dying! They aren't even pro-heroes, yet!"

"That isn't all," Mr. Kinito continued, "The students are also hiding valuable information from us! They most likely know that there is something going on that the head-master and mistress don't even know about! Because why would they go to the same area twice, even though after the first time it was condemned!"

Last edited:
Sky tilted his head at the response, a barely noticeable roll of the eyes visible before he replied "Okay. So the students are hiding information from us. If it's about something in the caves, I couldn't know about it, and Rio doesn't either. So what are you suggesting we do? Torture them until they tell us? Because in this school, torture isn't exactly something that we allow. And on the topic of rules, I placed the caves off-limits for a very specific reason- I can't go down there and drive off the various creatures that are drawn down there. And they still go there. So the rules are clearly not helping, and there's no way in hell I'm going to impose some form of curfew on them, That is one of the most oppressive things I could do. So please, elaborate on these suggestions." Typical human. Wanting to confine, to control, and do it with force at that. Thank god we don't have that type of human in charge, Sky thought to himself whilst speaking, his voice practically dripping with sarcasm.

"What the hell do you think I am! A monster!?" exclaimed Mr. Kinito, "Why the hell would I be suggesting torture, when I'm the one trying to keep the students safe!? I'm just telling you all what I thought was valuable information, and as adults we need to step in! I don't think we should force them to tell us, but we definitely have to make sure they don't do something dangerous like they did today!"

"But you are right about one thing," Mr. Kinito continued, "We should not heavily enforce the rules. I do agree that we shouldn't confide the children so much, but then there's the classrooms. Mr. Tuerno didn't take full responsibility as a teacher, and allowed one of his students to get out of his school without any charge! I think we should at least enforce some rules in the classroom!"

---------------------

Suzy was then waiting out of the head-mistress' office, and noticed that another student was out there as well. Ryker, she thinks his name was, and he seemed extremely injured.

"Hey, umm....Ryker, right?" Suzy said out loud, "You're Kevin's friend, right?" Suzy wanted to know as much about these freshmen as she could. After all, they're extremely brave for their age and Suzy is trying to get enough information as she can so she can help Kevin, and #2.

While remaining utterly stoic with a flat-toned voice,

"If I may... We can't exactly handle hundreds of students with the not even 10 teachers we have here, and not a lot of people feel like signing up for a job which requires you to sign a death-warrantee. The best we could do it prepare the students to the best of our ability and hope they can hold out until 'help' arrives. On that note, I think there is a particular set of student we should pay *cough* 'special attention' to."

Reaching under the table, Wystria removes multiple files. The files detail the recent 'incidents' then details the students determined 'most likely to fight'.

"This document isn't exactly a completed list but for now we've got three confirmed students who rank at the top of the list; Ryker Williams, Kevin McKnight, and Aurora Dew."

She took a pause before continuing. "I guess you could call them our little problem children, I hear they've even got quite the reputation among the other students."

"Yup, that's my name," Ryker said, raising his head as Suzy addressed him. "And yeah, Kev's my buddy. If your looking for him, he's in the nurse's office. Aura, our friend got tired out from that mess earlier and he's staying with her for now." He said with a wide grin. He then squinted his eyes and seemed to be thinking. "You're Lucy, right? A Sophomore?" The boy said making a guess, unaware of how he guessed Suzy's name wrong.

At this, Candice slammed her hands on her desk and gave Wyst a glare.

"Problem children? Excuse me!? The only problem I see is that you think these acts of actual heroism should be punished." Candice spat, clearly not in favor of this "problem child" label her son and their friends had been given by Wyst. The tension could be felt in the room.

"Are you gonna scold them for being in dangerous situations? For risking their lives for each other and others in times of crisis? That's what being a hero is all about! If anything they embody the spirit of what we are trying to teach these kids better than anyone else. I'm not gonna say we should give them prizes for this but to act as if what they are doing should be condemned is taking it too far!" Candice called out, her cold gaze never leaving Wyst for even a moment before she let out a sigh.

"So tell me, what makes them problem children again? Cause I see more value in helping save people than following school regulations to the letter." Candice asked Wyst.

----------
Kevin glanced at the slumbering Aura and offered a small smile, thankful she was okay and now resting a bit but then something dawned on him.

Should...should I wake her up and see if she is fine to go with R-ryker to the meeting? Or should I let her rest and hope we don't get in trouble for being late? Well, in more trouble than we already probably are in...

Suzy looked at Ryker blankly, and said, "Uh...actually, my name is Suzy, Suzy Parks. It's fine, I g-guess."

"So, um....how long have you known Kevin?" Suzy asked, "I've only known him for a few hours." Suzy was lying of course, because she's technically known for a day.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Ms. McKnight is right. Some students took action, when we as the adults and pro-heroes are sitting on our asses!" Mr. Kinito said, "We cannot blame the students, all we have to blame is the teachers! We need to take our job more seriously!"

"But still, Ms. McKnight, we cannot ignore the fact that they are hiding something from us. After all, how do they no about all the danger that is happening in the school's caves? And how come they always make it on time? We do have to figure that out, so we can ensure the safety of everybody," Mr. Kinito added.

Wyst was taken back, she didn't expect such a violent reaction, though he figured it was understandable. With a smirk playing on her lips she responded.

"Punish? When did I ever say anything about punishing them? But, to answer your question I quite like that label problem children, I think it's cute. Besides as they say, 'rules are dead, but people are alive' of course I'm not going to condemn their blatant disregard of school rules, I think almost dying should've been enough of a lesson. But- don't be naive. 'Heroism' sounds noble, but only to those who remain in the realm of men. There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity, and I won't comment on which side of the line these children are on. Entering a fight that exceeds your ability to handle, is simple folly, adding yourself to the death count doesn't help anyone. Though, I guess you've got those who'll fight to the death to preserve their beliefs or whatever, it's not really my call to judge them. What I wish to do is equip our students, train them. Even if they can't defeat the opponents they at least need the ability to retreat with their lives intact."

Turning to Ram, Wyst scowled and ire crept into her voice.
"Sitting on our asses? If we were doing that they'd all be residents of the netherworld by now. I don't disagree that more needs to be done, but don't play off our efforts as negligence and impotence. Just take a look at our previously comatose headmistress... Besides, even if they're hiding something from us how do you propose we retrieve such information?"

"Sorry about that." Ryker said rubbing the back of his head and smiling sheepishly. "Well we met pretty early on the first day of school, so technically, all of the school year." He gave a shrug and his normal grin returned. "So what are you in trouble for then. You weren't part of the reason the whole cave collapsed." Ryker asked looking at Suzy.

Candice glanced at Wyst with a glare before she let out a sigh.

"To a certain extent, I agree. We do need to train these students to better handle these situations and there are some things beyond their ability to resolve. However there are some situations where running is simply not an answer, and when other members of this staff fail to step up someone has to." Candice countered before she glanced at Ram.

"Are you suggesting these students are keeping secret information behind the backs of everyone else and we need to question them as if they are prisoners?" Candice asked, her natural worry over Kevin and his friends once more being shown.

"Yes, most of us are actually taking our jobs seriously, but...", Mr. Kinito then looked at Mr. Tuerno, "Some of us still need to learn what it takes to be a teacher and a guardian."

"It is true that what the students did might've been extremely idiotic on their part, but they may have helped us make sure the safety of everyone here," Mr. Kinito said.

"That question is extremely hard to answer," Mr. Kinito responded. "I'm not suggesting we do torture," he then glared at Sky, "but we do need to figure out a way to get that information. We can't straight up ask them, because they might be suspicious of our actions and won't tell us, but we need to know so we can keep them safe! I'll try to come up with something and conform Sky about it, but for now there isn't much we can do."

-------------------

"I wouldn't say I'm in trouble per say," Suzy said, "But, Mr. Kinito just wanted me to come along to see if I can explain anything, or something like that. He was kind of vague."

About 20 minutes or so had passed and Aura’s eyes fluttered, she pulled herself up and groaned. “Eh- Ugggh” She mumbled. She felt her forehead. “Wh- what happened? How long was I asleep for?”

Sammy burst into the room, dripping wet. The nurse hissed and attempted to shoo Sammy out of the room, but Sammy wouldn’t take it. “Are you alright?! What happened! Are you hurt?! You guys kissed! Is Kevin your boyfriend, are you dating?! What happened?!” She gushed. Aura blushed, “M- maybe Kevin can tell that story” She said quietly.

Kevin was suprised at the sudden appearance of Sammy, as was Oliver, but Kevin's face dawned a giant red blush on his face at the mention of Kevin and Aura's "kiss" earlier. Kevin would naturally work into denial mode as he began to explain to the younger girl what happened.

"I-I-I...it wasn't what you think. Y-your sister was lost in the caves, t-there was water...s-she nearly drowned and I-I-I was just giving her some air." Kevin tried to explain, his emotions at the moment fumbling his words a bit which caused a lack of certain details. Oliver let out a sigh.

"Come young one, I'll explain..." Oliver said to Sammy as it began to tell the younger girl about Aura running off, getting lost and Kevin looking for her, finding her trapped in a flooding cave and them getting her out before Kevin performed mouth to mouth. Oliver also made it a point to explain that Aura was fine now and just had a restful nap plus a healing session with the nurse so she would be just fine.

Sammy winced at first but giggled when she heard about the mouth to mouth, "I'm going to be teasing her about that forever, but don't you agree? They're perfect for eachother!"

-
Aura yawned and turned to Kevin, her face a mild red. An awkward silence occured for a minute or so before Aura spoke, "So are we in trouble?" Aura asked, "Because I don't think what we did was exactly... rule-worthy."

Oliver let out a sigh.

"I don't believe pairing them up is what is needed at this moment." Oliver said to Sammy. The AI owl considered itself above all this childish romantic pairing dribble young humans seemed eager to engage in. Though while Kevin was focused on Aura, it had to lean in to whisper to the younger girl.

"They do seem...compatible, based on my observations." Oliver admitted.

----------
Kevin turned to Aura, as he gave his friend a somewhat of a downcast look at Aura's concern over them being in trouble.

"Y-yeah, we're supposed to go outside the headmistresses office. Ryker is already there waiting for us." Kevin explained before he gave a determined look.

"If it means you are still here and okay, any punishment is worth it. And I'll make sure that you two don't get in too much trouble. I-I broke the most rules during all this, so I should be punished the most if any of us are." Kevin said as he had prepared himself to take blame for this so that Ryker and Aura might get off easier.

“No this is my fault, I can take the blame” Aura said, “I shouldn’t have run away, it was stupid and I was overwhelmed and I made everything worse, you were the hero in this” She stood up and stretched her legs, wobbling a little and grabbing Kevin for support, “Y- you saved me, you got me from that cave, you pulled me back to life Kevin.” She said, looking at him and mildly blushing, she lowered her voice. “You’re my hero Kevin”
———
“Hmm... yes.... science and observations and what not. They’re perfect.” Sammy said, pulling the most serious expression she could make, trying not to madly grin like an idiot, but she couldn’t help it. “They’re in love... they’re in love, my sister’s in love!” She chanted, giggling. “She’s never been in love before, she’s too shy for that, but Kevin brought out another side of her, I’ve never seen that side of her before she met Kevin and everyone else” Sammy explained, “She used to be in her own bubble, running away from her problems, but now she’s trying to face them and trying to meet new people and trying to get out of her bubble”

"Or maybe we simply give them some counseling." Damian Stone said after taking a sip from his bottle. The middle-aged teacher had been silent for some time and was now speaking his mind. "Think about it. These kids keep getting into trouble. They run around unattended, like they own the damn place. If we work with the damn kids then they will trust us and talk to us. Forcing them into things isn't what is needed. Besides having some kind of help could be good for these students. And as for them getting into trouble, maybe just stop giving them attention. We go off the rails when they step up. Just let them do it. Make them learn and if they are about to die, we save 'em. But let them learn." The man, after speaking, took another long gulp of his drink, before leaning back in his chair.
--
Ryker seemed to look at Suzy a bit confused. "So you have to miss class to say what happened? That seems weird. Maybe you're being assigned as a babysitter for us freshmen. And so counting you and Oliver we'd have two. But I bet you're more fun than that robotic owl is." He gave a chuckle after saying this.

Kevin would allow Aura to use him as support as he listened to what Aura said and had to admit, being called a hero was...was rather nice to hear. Still...

"I-it wasn't just me. Ryker kept the cave from collapsing on us and then a-a teacher got us all out. B-but thanks...that, that means a lot to hear" Kevin said as he almost seemed to downplay what he had done due to his desire to credit others who helped but he also showed he was thankful of being referred to as one.

"A-are you okay?" Kevin asked Aura, as he had taken note of how wobbly she appeared to be as he continued to offer her support.

----------
Oliver had to admit, even if it was still her usual attitude mixed in, seeing Sammy serious and talk about what this relationship means for her sister was a chance of pace. One that had made Oliver think over how much Kevin had changed.

"Yeah, I can relate to that. Oliver used to be a reclusive shell, to nervous to exchange one or two words with most people. But meeting these two friends of his has changed him. Put him on the path to being a better man, and to tell the truth I do believe Kevin shares those same feelings towards Aura. Even if he may not admit it." Oliver said to Sammy with a whisper, or a low volume tone to be more accurate.

"Yeah, just a little disoriented I guess" Aura said, "You're being modest Kevin, you and Ryker both saved me but you brought me back to life Kevin. At least give yourself that"

----
"Problem is they're both so shy they can't admit it" Sammy said, "If I was Aura this would be a whole new story."

Kevin would think this over, and Aura was correct in a sense even if his self-confidence sometimes got in the way of accepted that kind of praise. Still he offered a small smile and a nod, before he would remember their meeting that they were told to go to as Ryker was probably still waiting for them.

"So, think you're good to go, or do you need a little more rest?" Kevin asked Aura, as he had her disorientation in mind.

----------
Oliver would nod at Sammy's comment, it was a fair assessment and while Oliver would not explain Kevin's full story, he would give Sammy a clue as to why that might have been the case for Kevin.

"Yeah, Kevin hasn't had the easiest life. Because of that he is rather shy and has certain self-confidence issues. However, his friendship with that Ryker boy and your sister seem to be helping him get out of that shell. I owe them a debt, even if I'll never admit it. Guess Kevin sees both a kindred spirit as well as a friend in Aura and that had evolved into these...growing feelings towards her." Oliver explained to Sammy.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ash smiled at Kendra in response to her pointing out she did help take down the Adaptdroid at the end.

"I suppose, still my power doesn't have the most applicable talents for a standard fight, gotta work on that I suppose." Ash said before she took note of Kendra changing her armors. Ash was impressed to say the least.

"Wow, you have...amazing abilities..." Ash complimented.

“Yeah, just a little wobbly that’s all” She said, “We should go, before we get in any more trouble”

——
“And we owe you a debt, Rory’s been much better off here than she ever was at home” Sammy said, “Kevin and Ryker and you and Mrs McKnight have all been so welcoming to her”

Kevin would nod at this as he made sure to act as solid support for Aura while he began to walk to the door.

"Okay, just stay close to me till you find your f-footing at least." Kevin advised as he would begin to lead them towards where Ryker would have been waiting for them. Kevin supposed it was about time to get this over with.

----------
Oliver would actually give, to the best of its ability, a smile before it saw Kevin begin to lead Aura out of the room towards the office they had been told earlier to go to.

"I can see that, I think you should head back to your class. Do you need me to escort you there?" Oliver offered, why the AI owl did not know in truth but it figured leaving a child unattended would be unwise, at least that's what it would told itself.

"Thank you." Kendra said. "I have air manipulation too, but I promised the headmaster I wouldn't use it. Apparently his kind are territorial" She glanced down at where her sword would be on her other outfit. "Generating walls, changing outfits, that's part of what general magic I can do. My sword is also magic. I have a dragon companion that I can call using a special whistle, but let's hope I never have to use it anytime soon"

Ram Kinito then said, "I second Mr. Stone's idea. Letting us mentor some of the students would be really good. But, I wouldn't go as far as letting them do whatever they want. There still needs to be order in everything, or else there would be nothing but complete chaos. And I think we can all agree, that there definitely needs to be less of that."

------------------------------

Suzy chuckled a bit, but then said, "I doubt it. I'm not much of the leader type. I'm too awkward and shy for my own good."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Wow..." Ash replied with, as she really did not have anything to add to that. Those abilities were just amazing to her, and it really highlighted how amazing Kendra was; not that Ash hadn't considered Kendra amazing as she had seen her powers in person during the battle with the Adaptdroid.

However, it also caused her to realize that by comparison she was...not much of anything special. Though she still tried to put on a friendly face.

"Wow, makes me wonder what more I could do. All my powers can do is cause some bad luck to others I choose, and my ability to manipulate good luck is rather...sub-par. Just kinda wish I was a bit more like you." Ash admitted to Kendra showing a bit of her jealously, but she was not being a poor sport about it. Or at least trying to Ash supposed.

Bast was wandering through the halls when she spotted a pair of students outside a doorway, one of whom she recognized from the caves. What's his name, Ry-something or other. She stopped walking and sat next to him. "Hey." the robotic Egyptian Mau greeted casually.

"We are all here to learn and improve, are we not." Kendra said. "It's okay that you have areas where you need improvement. If we came into this world knowing everything, then there'd be nothing to learn. And what fun would that be."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, chaos keeps you on your toes, and you can't hope to achieve chaos without order. Their respective sides of the same dime after all. We just need some orderly chaos and on another note, I third the motion of more personal tutelage."

Wystria quickly stepped to the side and pushed a few buttons on Rio's desk. The room darkened considerably and a series of virtual holographic screens materialized before each person present. The screens contained an excess of information about each student as well as detailed reports about their powers, personalities, and a brief record of their actions while enrolled.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Mr Trueno sat quietly in the meeting. He had Almost fallen asleep Payed full attention to what was going on. After hearing a couple of arguments, he figured they would eventually figure something out. He was really tempted to argue with/hurt Ram Kinito He thought he would get on with everyone once this calmed down.

~~~

Cade walked into his classroom and plopped into his chair and put his face on the desk. He was exhausted of his first day.

"Does this happen in every class? It better not or else i'm bailing,"

Last edited:
“Maybe it’s some kind of training and leadership role to inspire it.” Ryker mentioned giving a shrug as he looked at Bast’s arrival.

“Sup” Ryker said, at the arrival of the robotic cat. What is with the amount of robotic animals in the school? Hopefully this one wasn’t as bad as Oliver. “I’m Ryker. Why are you waiting here? You i trouble too?” He asked the mechanical Bast.

"Nah, just wandering around, at least, I was until I spotted you. I remembered you from the whole Viiper incident, the part I was there for anyways. So what're you here for?" Bast said. Her tail swished back and forth.

Aaron smiled warmly at the site of Kevin aiding the now much better looking Aura away. "Good luck you two. And they may be our superiors, but dont let those teachers talk you down like youve done something wrong. You saved a life, thats worth any rule break." He noted as they walked away, sliding his hands in his pockets and turning to Oliver. "So uhhhh, your a robot huh?" He said awkwardly, not sure how the conversation with a robotic animal would go.