• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

Clay put his shield up again. The blast hit the shield, saving Clay from some damage. 'Doesn't this thing know when to quit?' Clay thought. He prepared another enhanced blast, this time aiming for the Adaptdroid's other arm.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Lucas sat where he was sitting before in misery. He saw Ella was okay but he was mad he did what he did even if it wasn't intentional.
Ella saw he was alone and walked up to him. He had his head in his hands so he didn't see her approach.
"Is this because of what he did to me? Does he actually care about me?"
Ella tapped her on the shoulder. Lucas opened his eyes to see Ella. He blushed. He was very worried Ella was going to hurt her.
"It was an accident, I swear! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I'll do anyth-" is all Lucas said before Ella quietly spoke.

"It's okay, I forgive you." They were now both blushing. Ella quietly walked away and Lucas sat there though now he had a smile on his face.
"I hoped he wasn't mean. Now I know he isn't, I should thank that girl for convincing me to talk to him,"

"W- wha- Yeah I'm fine..." Aura mumbled, "Just tired."
It was definitley more than just being tired.
"I- I need to leave" Aura stammered. And with that she fled the classroom, throwing a hoodie on she ran down the hallways and out the nearest exit.

---
"Okay!" Sammy exclaimed, "You make the first move!"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Cade watched as Aura fled the classroom. He didn't know what was going on with her. He didn't know what to do. He was going to tell Mr Trueno but realised maybe this is something her friends should solve; not the teacher and not him. Cade wondered where she was heading as he sat in a chair and watched the class silently.

Kevin did not get the chance to protest before Aura got up and ran out of the class. Kevin was stunned as Oliver let out a sigh as it would fly over to a teacher.

"Excuse me, but I believe one of your students has fled the classroom. I believe as the instructor it is your responsibility to go comfort her in these matters; she seems distressed." Oliver stared to say to Mr. Trueno before Kevin got up and ran after Aura much to Oliver's dismay.

"Aura! Wait up!" Kevin called out as he dashed after Aura to try and catch up with her. Oliver let out another figurative sigh.

"Of for the love of...I'll tail them but you need to establish control here." Oliver said to the instructor before it flew after Kevin.

---------
Emily grinned as she was offered the first move.

"Okay!" Emily said as she tried to focus her laser eyes. Really, due to her inexperience, those eyes did not have much power when she actively tried to use their power. The most she could do was focus her weak beam on Sammy's shoe which would only made that spot feel hot and little more. Still it was better than nothing Emily thought to herself.

--------
The Adaptdroid in response would dodge the blast from Clay as it fired another beam at Clay. This time, the Adaptdroid processed that it needed more power to get through Clay's shield so this blast was gonna pack more of a punch than the last one.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Mr Trueno heard the Ai Owl tell him that a student left the room. He started to panic. Mr Trueno saw then another student leave.

"Thankyou for alerting me, I'll deal with this issue the moment I figure out what to do,"

Ted didn't know what to do. This was the first time that he didn't know what to do. He tried to look fine but he was tense. Mr Trueno then Sat at his desk, Wondering, what he needed to do.

"Ah!" Sammy yelled, then she giggled. She squinted her eyes together very tight and she began to grow taller, until she was about a head taller than Emily. She giggled again as she ran circles around Sammy.

----

Aurora looked back and saw Kevin chasing after her, he didn't deserve this. She just wanted to be alone, she could feel something. It felt like she was... broken. It felt like guilt and remorse and pain. She wanted to repel it but she couldn't. She saw things, things she ha"dn't done, but she felt guilty. Guilty for everything. She had memories that weren't hers, it was all too much, she ran faster, and faster. She turned a corner, and suddenly she wasn't in control. The grass around her frosted, she ran faster. Mocking, laughter echoed in her mind. It was too much. She ran faster.

"Take me with you."
And she was gone.

"Aura!"

Kevin yelled as he continued to chase after Aura, catching sight of her before she sped off ahead and around the corner. Oliver was close behind Kevin as they both turned the corner but found no trace of Aura anywhere. Kevin, already in his partial transformation, was naturally concerned.

"Aura! Where are you!? Aura!" Kevin called out but he would receive no response. Kevin turned to Oliver.

"Use your scanner! We have to find her!" Kevin yelled and Oliver knew better than to argue as it began to scan the immediate area but found no trace of Aura's signature.

"I'm sorry, but she is not here." Oliver explained as Kevin began to go into a panic, his heart racing a million miles per hour it felt like as he dashed through the halls as he tried to find her. Kevin yelled like a madman as he passed by the Sophomore/Junior class.

"AURA! Where are you!?" Kevin yelled as Oliver began to grow both worried and irrated.

"No running, or yelling in the halls. You could get in big trouble!" Oliver warned but that had little effect.

"Until I find Aura, I don't care what anyone says to me. AURA!" Kevin yelled again as Oliver let out a sigh.

---------
Emily stopped her "attack" as before she knew it Sammy had grown a head taller than her, which amazed the young girl.

"Wow, you are so tall!" Emily said before she noticed Sammy began to run circles around her, which made it hard for her to hit her foot with her laser vision.

"Hey! Stop moving! I can't hit you like this, you are way too fast!" Emily complained, but the giggle that followed showed she was having some fun as well.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Cade ran out of the room to find Aura. He was worried he would lose one of the only people that he knew here.

The stress of Trueno turned into adrenaline as he thought of what to do. After Cade ran out to "Go to the bathroom," Mr Trueno Locked the doors and entrances into the room.

"You need to stay here students, A girl and boy have ran off and it's my responsibility to find them. I apologise that you will be locked in here, You may continue practicing your abilities or you can talk to each other. After saying that Ted Trueno Went through the Light's wires and began to search for Aura and Kevin.
Ashley heard Cade looking for the girl from before. The girl Ashley made a bond through Cade with so she could talk to her. Ashley realised what she needed to do. Ashley closed her eyes and telepathically began to look through Aura's eyes. Ashley could sense her Guilt and Pain and could also sense her going through memories? They didn't look like hers. Ashley wanted to talk with Aura.

"Aura, Can you hear me? My name is Ashley. I'm a... Friend of Cade. You seem to be in lots of pain. What's wrong? I can help you."
Ashley spoke kindly and quietly so she wouldn't scare her.

"I really hope I don't get the same reaction Cade gets when I talk to him..." She thought to herself

“I- I don’t know where I am, I blacked out and now I’m somewhere... C- Can you hear me... Or am I talking to m- myself?” Aura said.

——
Sammy continued to laugh as she shrunk back to her normal self. “That was funny!” She exclaimed, unaware of what was happening in the senior school.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Mr Trueno heard a boy in his class yelling. Was that Kevin?

Mr Trueno ran up to him.

"What's wrong?"
~~~~
Ashley laughed a bit.
"No, you aren't talking to yourself, I can hear you. I am talking to you telepathically. Why were different memories that weren't yours in your head? It's quite unusual." Ashley asked Aura. Ashley wanted to help figure out where she was but Ashley had never seen the place before.

Kevin glanced at Mr. Tureno and had a look of panic as he tried to explain the situation

"A-aura is missing! I was chasing after her a-after she left and she just...disappeared. I don't know where she is!?" Kevin yelled as he was about to kick in the door to the sophomore/junior class as Kevin felt he had to check each and every class he could.

--------
Emily actually stopped as she clapped.

"That was so cool!" Emily complimented, forgetting the match for a moment as she was amazed from the size change Sammy was able to do.

Ryker’s immediate response was to help Kevin find Aura. They were his pals after all. However something got his attention.

“Serves those imbeciles right. Running around like they own the place. And then they can’t even hold their own shit together.” Ryker turned to see Ray saying this aloud. The young boy lunched his fist at the new kid’s statement.

“Who do you think you are?” Ryker shouted at him. “Those are my friends, so leave them alone.”

Ray simply gave a chuckle. “Really. Since they’re you friends, you honk it isn’t obvious that they’re falling apart. Wow. You’re probably dumber than they are.”

“I may be stupid, but leave them out of it.” Ryker’s voice grew deeper as he laced at the dark haired boy.

“Wow. You think that if you act tough you’ll scare me enough to lie about them? Then you are the dumbest.” At this point, Ryker had already bounded across the classroom with his fist raised. it was glowing with white energy.

“Okay you bastard. Let’s dance. No one talks about my friends like that!” The self proclaimed human punching bag shouted as he zipped across the room. His friends had worked hard and come a long way. They just had their roadblocks. But it didn’t matter. No one had the right to talk bad about them. Plus, this guy seems suspicious already.

“Idiot!” Ray shouted as black shadowy claws, gripped Ryker into the air, after appearing from his feet. The boy was raised in the air, as he squirmed in the claw’s clutches. The claws were raised up, before they were slammed into the ground. Ryker hit the floor, with a powerful quake.

“You think that is all it wil take to beat me? You’re wrong!” Ryker was quick to recover nd stand back up. But as soon as he did, he charged Ray once more. However as Ryker was about to make contact, the boy fazed right through Ray and fell onto the ground behind him. “What the,” but he was cut short and the claws lifted Ryker up in the air once more, and wrapped around his mouth, cutting off his chance to breath. Then as the boy was about to loose consciousness, he was tossed through the wall into the hallway.

Ryker stood up, wiping away blood from the corner of his mouth. “I need to find Aura.” He mumbled as he ran in the opposite direction, and began to scan the hallway. His clothes were covered in an extra layer of dust, and he looked quite more beaten up than usual. Somehow the claws’s pressure hadn’t been absorbed by his powers. He had felt all of it.

The blast hit Clay's shield, this one stronger than the last. Clay winced upon its impact. Though the pain was more bearable than if the blast had hit him directly. Ryka watched from her spot by the bags. Clay had had enough. He put his shield down and ran at the Adaptdroid. He stopped in front of the Adaptdroid and delivered a powerful uppercut with his right fist.

Erin had had enough of her situation too. She put herself between the two boys. "That's enough!" Erin said, breaking her normally shy demeanor. "I'm sure his friends are more intelligent than you know. You're the one who's an idiot." she said to Ray. Erin then turned to Ryker. "Though I admire that you want to defend your friends, it gives you no right to play a human punching bag, and I don't care what your powers are."

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Mr Trueno heard Kevin's response and Got worried.
"We need to find her now," Mr Trueno told Kevin.

He then heard some fighting in a different hallway. He rushed over to find Ryker, wiping away blood from his mouth and the student who was rude. Did they fight?

"So much for lockdown... How did they get out excactly?"

"What happened here? I demand an explanation," Mr Trueno told the 2 boys with a stern face.

~~~

Mika was watching the other students fighting. She wanted to fight someone too but she was observing others so she could use her main power and use their techniques when she fought.

Kevin became more frantic, as he dashed through the halls calling for Aura's name in an effort to try and find her. And that mad, panic fueled search itself was causing another issue as a certain someone sensed Kevin's desperation to find Aura.

Oh, did someone lose a friend?

Back off, I am not in any mood for this.

Ouch, I'm hurt. And to think I bothered to ask about a problem you were having.

I said back off!

--------
The Adaptdroid was knocked in the air from the force of Clay's uppercut but it did land on its feet. The Adaptdroid shot forward as it shifted its good arm into a fist and aimed to deliver a punch to Clay's gut.

The Adaptdroid figured if it could stun Clay with that blow or even knock him back, it would give it the opening to go over to Ryka and the money.

“Opinions are like Tic Tacs, small meaningless and practically worthless. All they do is make people feel matter about themselves.” Ray said coldly to the girl, before turning to Mr. Trueno. “You see sir. This boy had the urge to start a fight. if opinions are that important, then he needs to support mine. I said something that offended him, and he decided to use his fists. Ain’t that right kid?”

While Ryker was angry, he knew from multiple times of dealing with bullies in regular school. That if he tried to disagree and fight, he would only dig a deeper hole for himself. “He’s right, Mr. Trueno. I got hot headed and started that fight. And in result was sent through a wall. But can you punish me later. I have to help find my friend.” And without waiting for a response from the young teacher, Ryker ran off leaving the other students and teacher in his dust.

His body wasn’t looking in the best of shape, but it would be fine. Right now, he had a gut feeling that he was needed. He didn’t want another Viiper situation.

“Thanks for stopping that fight,” June said waking over to Erin. “That knucklehead who ran off is my twin. He’s less sane then the rest of us. My name’s June, nice to meet you.” The girl stuck her hand out for Erin to shake.

"Erin. Nice to meet you June." Erin said. She shook June's hand. "Is your brother always like that?" Erin asked.

Clay was hit and was knocked back. Ryka saw this and changed into her human form. She grabbed the bags and ran. If Ryka could return the bags, they'd pass the exercise.

“Ke- Kevin?” Aura thought, “Kevin please tell me you can hear me!”

Aura glanced around, it was pitch black aside from a couple of little cracks of light, wait... she knew this place. No...
“HELP!” She screamed, pounding her fists on the wall, “SOMEONE PLEASE!”

Crack.
Aura’s eyes widened and she pulled at the crack, tearing a hole in the pod. Oily substance spilled out into her hair and face, but she didn’t care. She pulled a chunk of hardened oil out of the pod and leaped out of there. “Oh my god...” She whispered, looking at the sight around her. She could see remainders of what had happened here, yet the hole that was there before had been closed over.

She staggered across the cave, falling on her knees by Viiper’s old ‘throne’ She looked around, she could hear a watery sound, maybe this was good. Maybe she could find a way out of this wretched place. She crawled over to where the sound was coming from, she only found bad news. A crack in the wall, not big enough for her to get through, Was seeping water out into the cave. “Son of a-“ She pounded her fist against the ground and blacked out.

“Show me again! Show me again”
“I shouldn’t...”
“Oh but this will be last the last time!”
“I suppose if it’s the last time...”

Kevin was growing more frantic in his search, as he even began to barge into classrooms of the older students or fellow freshmen as he tried to find Aura. Oliver had done its best to calm Kevin down, but with Aura missing Kevin was not as his most rational.

"Kevin my boy calm down, I know you care for Aura but being a mad lunatic isn't gonna..." Oliver said as Kevin turned with a glare, already in his partial transformation which alarmed Oliver.

"Until I find Aura, I don't want you to tell me to calm down!" Kevin yelled before he kicked the door into what appeared to be a join sophomore/junior class.

"AURA! Are you in here!? Aura!" Kevin yelled, as he did not even pay mind to a couple students he did recognize such as Laila, Suzy and that older girl who accompanied that Emily girl on the first day ceremony.

--------
Rebecca glanced as she saw a freshmen just barge into their class. Then she would find herself more surprised to recognize the kid. That was Kevin, but he did not look very happy. And who was this "Aura" he was talking about?

--------
The Adaptdroid took notice of Ryka in her effort to flee. And knowing it would lose if she returned the cash sped after her and fired a capture cable to try and wrap around the girl's ankle to halt her advance.

Clay blasted the cable with an enhanced blast. "Forget about me already?" he asked. He thought of something that might help take the Adaptdroid down. He charged the Adaptdroid again. He phased through it, grabbing one of the parts on the inside of the Adaptdroid's chest as he went through it. When he became solid again so did the part. "Missing something?" he quipped.

Aura backed away to the wall, more water leaked out onto the cold floor. She would drown eventually, how long would it take for the water to fill up the cave. It was coming out pretty slowly but the crack would get bigger. She took a deep breath,

“Don’t panic, don’t panic... What if I never get out?! What if I drown?! No! I can’t let my fears take control of me... I’m in control”
She thought to herself, she had to do something. She slowly, carefully moved towards the crack, and softly felt her hands over it. A bit of rock fell away, it was very fragile.
She closed her eyes and felt along the jagged surface of the wall, trailing ice along with her hand, until she had closed the crack up. When that ice broke, the crack would be bigger, but it was all she could do at that moment. “Just breathe... you’re okay, you’ll find a way out of here, or maybe Kevin and Ryker will come...”

She thought of her parents, back home being cared for. She thought of little Sammy, too pure for this horrible world. She thought of Ryker, a big bundle of energy that never failed to cheer her up, and Kevin, she and Kevin had gone through a lot, but they’d gone through it together. It hadn’t been easy, but at least she wasn’t alone. Well, she wasn’t alone before... she was now.
She hadn’t known Ryker or Kevin or Oliver or anyone really that long, but it felt like she’d known them her entire life. She felt like she wasn’t good enough for them, she felt guilt. Happiness and guilt and sadness all at the same time.

And Kevin, she felt especially guilty. This was their progress that they had made together. A journey, yet she had ran out on him, left him. And look where that had gotten her. Tears streamed down her cheeks. “Stupid!” She yelled, and pounded her fist on the wall, curled up into a little ball and just cried. What a hero she was. Did heroes feel like this? Did they even have emotions? It didn’t look like it, but somewhere deep inside they had to, Surely they had to. She let the tears fall as she drifted into an uneasy sleep.

“What did you do! What did you do!”
“I didn’t mean t- to! I- I- S-s sorry.”
“Just stop talking and get in the car.”

“Kevin? Ryker? Someone?!”

Suzy was shocked to see Kevin, and exclaimed, "Kevin!? What the heck are you doing here!?"

Ram Kinito heard the ruckus coming from the other side of the room, and immediately went over to assess the situation. "If you're looking for someone, I assure you that no one has entered this classroom. All of these students are from my class, and you shouldn't be here as you don't have any hall pass or permission from any kind of teacher. Either leave immediately, or I'll be forced to take drastic measures." Mr. Kinito then pulled the glove on his hand in a very intimidating style (if that even is intimidating).

Suzy was still a bit confused. She remembered Aura from the time she spied on the freshmen trio when they entered some kind of cave, but she doesn't really know her well. But, she did know Kevin, probably a bit more than he realizes. Suzy wanted to help him, but that would run the risk of getting in trouble.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Ashley watched as Aura repetitively punched the wall. Aura stoped herself from drowning but Aura had seemed to forgotten that Ashley was watching. She watched as Aura uneasily fell asleep.

"I should do something..."

Ashley then telepathically began to watch Kevin. Even though Ashley didn't know him, He looked like either Aura's boyfriend or close friend. Since Aura had made contact with Kevin, She was able to communicate with him.

"Hi... My names Ashley and I know where your friend Aura is.... Sorta. I have been watching and communicating with her like I am with you right now. She is resting and is safe for now... Please don't be frightened... Her exact location is unknown to me since she is trapped in a cave but she mentioned something about the place... I think it was 'Viiper' Please find her, I want her to be safe. She seems like a wonderful person." Ashley telepathically said to Kevin. Ashley didn't want to say anymore since she didn't even know his name but she wanted to help. Ashley felt positive Aura was going to be okay, and she was happy about that.

~~~

Ella's attention turned to the boy who just entered the class.

"He's looking for someone... He looks younger than me... I wonder who 'Aura' is..."

Ella was worried. She never liked it when people went missing. She wanted to help but she didn't know how and who he was. Suzy seemed to know him though.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily and Andrew glanced at the kid, Kevin, and took note that he seemed to be looking for someone. One of his friends, part of that trio Lily had known about. Lily wanted to know what caused, from what she had seen, the normally shyest one of the group to barge in another classroom. Though given he seemed to be looking for Aura, it could not have been good Lily felt.

Diego and Serenity had glanced over when some freshmen who stormed into their classroom. Serenity thought the kid was rather rude and would have offered a scolding if the teacher had not beaten her to him. Diego meanwhile had been more curious about who this "Aura" person this kid was looking for was.

Kevin shot the instructor a glare, his eyes more reptilian as Kevin was clearly not in the mood for a lecture. Oliver sensed this as it tried to diffuse the situation.

"Indeed Kevin the instructor is correct. I'm sorry for him troubling you I promise it won't happen again." Oliver said to Mr. Kinito but Kevin simply walked right up to the instructor; normally his motion for the glove would be enough to scare Kevin to back down but Kevin was both fearless and irrational right now.

"Until I find Aura, you can take your lectures and..." Kevin started to say before he would suddenly hear a voice in his head. Kevin did not recognize the voice, nor did he know where it came from.

However, it told him where Aura was. And that was all Kevin cared to hear. Kevin would bolt out of the room before Rebecca had the chance to ask what was going on. Oliver would glance back at Mr. Kinito.

"My apologies, we have a missing student and that student is a friend of Kevin's. I'll get him under control." Oliver reassured before it flew out of the classroom and followed Kevin outside as Kevin dashed towards the caves once more. Kevin dashed into said caves, as he made his way in the direction where Viiper's throne would be. Kevin had but one thought on his mind...

"AURA! I'm coming!"

---------
Before the Adaptdroid could process what had happened, its core had been removed by Clay and the Adaptdroid had shut down. Candice would cut the simulation once Ryka made it inside the bank and had returned the money.

"Clay & Ryka have completed their task! Next pair is..." Candice said over her mic as she had began to shuffle the pair papers once more in order to make the next selection.

Aura awoke from her slumber, how long had she been asleep? Minutes? Hours? She rubbed her eyes and looked around, “Oh my g- god” She stuttered. She was sitting in murky water. She pulled herself off the ground and found that she was almost hip deep in water. More water was gushing out of the open crack in the wall as more rocks fell away. She held her arms out in front of her, in an attempt to close up the crack.
Nothing happened.
As she became more awake, she realised what was happening.

This was warm water.

She waded through the water and climbed up onto Viiper’s crumbling throne. “No no no no no... this is bad this is bad” She muttered to herself. This water must have come from the ocean and passed by the volcano. Hence the salty warm water. More water gushed out.

“Help. Please.”

Mr. Kinito sighed, and then said, "I'm sorry class that you all had to see that. I'll be sure to speak with the head-mistress about this incident as soon as I can." Mr. Kinito then went back to his computer room, and started working once more.

Suzy started to feel worried. First of all, Kevin had a missing friend who he seemed to close dear, and secondly....Suzy noticed Kevin's eyes, and the anger in his words when he spoke. Kevin wasn't acting normal, that's for sure, and Suzy felt like she needed to do something.

Suzy then turned back to Lily, and said, "Hey, can you take care of my body while I'm gone?" And before Lily could respond, Suzy's soul was already gone and staying right behind of Kevin and Oliver, while her physical body was unconscious in Ram Kinito's room.

Ryker couldn't help but stop and think. He had scanned the northern end of the school and the girls dorms only for his search to be fruitless. He gritted his teeth as he racked his brain for any idea of where Aura could be. "Where could she have gone? Where would she have gone on instinct." Then it hit him like a hammer. Viiper's lair. There the three of them had faced certain death, and Aura seemed to have received the most trauma from it. It seemed a bit crazy, but it was the only plausible option at this point.

Immediately he dashed forward, making his way for the tunnels. In retrospect, it was funny. They had been told countless times these first few days to stay away from the tunnels, but him, Kevin, and Aura always seemed to be dragged back there for some reason or another. It was funny, but also worried Ryker internally. This couldn't be a set of coincidences. Right? Pushing the troubling thoughts to the back of his head, Ryker dashed forward.

Kevin would eventually arrive at the entrance of what he remembered to be Viiper's throne room. However, said entrance had been blocked off by some sort of giant bolder. Kevin was naturally annoyed by this as he tried to push the boulder but lacked the brute force of Ryker. Kevin heard what appeared to be the sounds of water rising on the other side, before he would turn to Oliver.

"Is Aura in there?" Kevin asked as the AI owl used its X-Ray scanners, it wasn't up to par as say someone who actually had X-Ray vision, but it worked well enough to allow Oliver to see just through the boulder into the room...and what it saw horrified the owl.

"I...I do see her. And the room is filling up with water, and fast!" Oliver cried out, in what would have been concern if it could properly emote but Kevin got the message as his eyes widened in horror before he faced the boulder.

"AURA! Hold on I'm coming!" Kevin called out before he began to fire a series of his acid spits in an effort to try and melt through the boulder. It was working, but at a process Kevin felt was too slow. However, he lacked the brute strength to do much else, well outside of one option a certain voice had been more than happy to offer another alternative.

If you want to make sure your friend gets out alive, let me take over.

Back off, I can save Aura without you.

Gambling your friend's life out of pride? Heh...how selfish can you be.

Shut up!

Kevin tried to ignore the voice in his head as he continued to launch his acidic spit at the boulder, in an effort to try and melt it to get to Aura inside.

----------
"Tia and Ron! Make your way to the arena where I will explain your task. As before, if either Ryka or Clay need to go to the nurse you both are free to do so. Just make sure you return as soon as you are able." Candice explained over her mic as she had announced the next student pair to partake in this exercise as a new Adaptdroid model made its way to the arena to await its opponents. Candice naturally was unaware of what had happened concerning her son, his friend and Oliver.

----------
Rebecca decided she needed to know more about what was going on, so she made her way over to Lily, Andrew and Suzy...who appeared to have passed out. This only raised more questions.

"So, um...I'm not one to be nosy and all but what just happened with Kevin? Who is Aura? And...what happened to your friend there?" Rebecca asked Lily as she hoped to get some answers.

Clay headed to the Nurse's office, though only because Ryka had dug her claws into his shoulder sometime earlier. Tia and Ron looked at each other, odd expressions on their faces, and then headed for the arena. Ryka watched the duo as they made their way to the arena, though not before catching a glimpse of Clay as he headed for the Nurse's office. She felt bad about injuring Clay's shoulder. Even if it had been to help her keep her balance.

Suzy watched as Kevin shot the array of acidic sprays at the boulder, and she could see the stress he was going through. Especially because of a little someone who just wouldn't give up, Subject #2. Suzy thought that it might've stopped bugging Kevin after their talk, but apparently that wasn't the case.

Suzy knew that Kevin was already stressed, and Subject #2 wasn't making it any better. So Suzy decided to go into Kevin's mind once more, so that she might be able to converse with the beast again.

"Hey!" Suzy exclaimed, "Are you in here, #2!" Until it decided to give Suzy a name, Suzy has decided on calling him "#2".

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily did not have time to protest before Suzy's body fell forward limp as Lily barley had managed to catch it. Before Lily could process that or even move Lily into a more comfortable position another student came over and had began to question her both about Kevin's earlier outburst and what happened to Suzy.

Andrew half considered coming clean, but Lily went ahead and spoke first as she offered a sheepish grin.

"Oh, um...Suzy's just...really tired. Yeah her match took a lot out of her so I just advised her to...relax. Seemed she took my message to heart." Lily said, as she did her best to explain what happened to Suzy without giving her use of her powers away. Though it wasn't the most convincing, it was still as good an act as it could have been given the circumstances. Lily then dawned a more serious look when she would address Rebecca's other questions that concerned Kevin.

"Aura is one of Kevin's friends, and by the sound of it he can't seem to find her. Pretty troubling if you ask me, but we can only hope for the best." Lily said as Andrew thought that situation over. Given what's happened on campus so far, he wouldn't hold his breath over Aura's disappearance being something that would be resolved so easily.

As Kevin continued to spit at the boulder with acid, the beast within or as both Suzy and itself refereed to it as "Subject #2" heard a familiar voice as it would soon enough reveal itself behind Suzy, as it breathed down the back of the mental visitor's neck. Its expression indicated it was both annoyed and to a degree happy to see Suzy again.

"Hello there, my little mental invader. What is it you want? I'm rather busy trying to aid Kevin in rescuing his little "friend" of his." Subject #2 said, some venom at the word "friend" which showed its distaste in it.

---------
Once Tia and Ron made their way to the arena, Candice got on her mic to explain their situation. It proved to be somewhat of a role reversal of Ash & Kendra's simulation.

"Our villainess Adaptdroid has programmed a bomb within the top floor of a tower in the middle of the city that will go off within fifteen minutes, your job will be to infiltrate and diffuse the bomb by cutting the main wire. However, the Adaptdroid will naturally serve as a guard and its job will be to try and stop you. If either of you have questions speak now otherwise I shall await a signal from you to begin the task." Candice explained over the mic as she would wait for either a question from Tia or Ron or a signal from the pair to begin the simulated exercise.

"Look," Suzy said as she turned back to #2, "Right now, I'm trying to understand both you, especially, and Kevin better because I really want to help you both in your situation. But! Now I might not have the right to say this, but I still don't completely trust you, and I'm not entirely sure you want to help out Kevin. Who am I kidding? I know you don't want to help Kevin out."

Suzy tried to show that she isn't afraid of #2, but she couldn't really help it. The guy knew just how to darken the atmosphere, and make everything feel so uncomfortable.

"But I do want to help Kevin," Suzy continued, "And I don't want to help just Kevin, but....I also want to help you."

Aura felt herself rise up with the water, she’d never been the greatest swimmer but she could tread water. The problem was the water was warm and it seemed to be getting warmer. She grabbed onto a rock in the wall and hung on. The water was up to her waist, then her chest and slowly was rising to her neck. She felt with her hands for the roof, it was within arms distance. She held on and squeezed her eyes tight. She felt the water creep up along her neck, reaching her chin.
“KEVIN!” She screamed, “RYK-“ She took a breath and went underwater.

"AURA!"

Kevin heard Aura's cry, and this caused his efforts to explode as he frantically spat away at every inch of the boulder that blocked his path. Unknowingly, the boulder was connected to the cave's interior support and once that had dissolved the cave would be in a position where it would be in danger of collapse.

Not that Kevin cared, for his only concern was saving Aura, as such the second the boulder had dissolved enough to create a hole a flood of water began to shoot out of the room and push him back. Thankfully, Kevin's partial reptilian form was able to swim as such Kevin pushed himself forward and swam towards the flooded room. Kevin swam underwater till his eyes saw Aura as he made a b-line for her. Kevin quickly grabbed her as he would aim to swim out of the room towards a place where Aura could get some air. All the while, the weakened and ever dissolving boulder began to cause the cave's interior support to fracture as it had began to collapse.

"KEVIN!" Oliver yelled, as it did not know what to do. Sending an SOS to Candice would do little good, cause as far as Oliver was aware she was back home and not teaching the senior class. Having kept that information hidden even from it. Oliver decided to fly back and get some immediate help. Anyone it could find as the cave would only became more unstable by the second. There would not be much time.

-----------
The beast would simply blink at Suzy's declaration, seemingly confused before it let out a dry chuckle.

"Help me? What kind of fool do you take me for? You are a clear ally of the brat's, you have every reason to want him to suppress me for good and cause me to fade. A scenario where "we both can be helped" is impossible, and even if it were...what reason or benefit would you have to do such a thing?" Subject #2 asked before it would sense some trouble, as he generated a portal which gave him a view of Kevin's perspective as he took note of the flooded room he was in as well as the cave beginning to collapse as the boulder holding it all up had began to dissolve.

"That moron is gonna kill himself! And me! What is he doing!? Why is he going so far for that brat!? He needs to leave her and save himself!" Subject #2 yelled, unable to understand why Kevin would endanger himself to such a degree.

--------
Rebecca would have a raised eyebrow at this. The Suzy explanation seemed...a bit out there, and quite suspicious. There was something more going on, but what? And why was she keeping it hidden? However, Rebecca focused on the Kevin matter and had a frown, that was unfortunate. Her sister thought highly of Kevin and she owed him a debt. But Rebecca could do nothing now, not till class came to an end.

"I see, thanks for telling me that. But are you sure she's okay? Do you need my help?" Rebecca asked Lily as she was curious what she could do in this manner over Suzy falling "asleep" due to "exhaustion" even if Rebecca questioned that.

Ron created a telepathic link between Tia and himself. 'This seems simple enough for a task. Are you comfortable with giving a signal to start?' he asked telepathically. Tia at first was startled by the new voice inside her head, but relaxed a little when she realized it was Ron. 'Yes. Though you could've warned me that you were going to do that.' Tia replied. 'Would you have been okay with this if I had?' Ron asked. Tia didn't answer the question. 'Are you ready to give the signal?' Tia asked. Ron nodded. They both gave the teacher a thumbs up.

"You're wrong," Suzy told #2, "Yes, I do call myself Kevin's friend, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't give you a chance. From our last conversation, to me it just sounded like you're lost and confused. You were trapped in here against your own free will, and I don't think anyone deserves that kind of treatment. There isn't any real benefit for me, but....all I can do is try to help you."

Suzy watched through the portal as well, and noticed the trouble Kevin and Aura were in. She then started assessing the situation, and knew the perfect person to help. "We'll continue this conversation another time," Suzy said until she suddenly disappeared from Kevin's mind.

----------------------------------

Back in the classroom, Suzy's unconscious body suddenly sprung up and exhaled deeply. Kevin and Aura were in deep trouble, but if there was ever anyone's powers that were ever so helpful it was Mr. Kinito's.

Suzy then ran towards Mr. Kinito's desk, and exclaimed, "Mr. Kinito! There are two children drowning in a cave somewhere in this school! And not only that, the cave is collapsing as well! We need to hurry!"

Mr. Kinito could see the frantic look in Suzy's eyes, and would get up from his desk. "I don't know how you know all of this, but..." Mr. Kinito said, "Lead me the way." Mr. Kinito then pulled the gloves on his hands, indicating that he was ready. "

Suzy and Mr. Kinito then ran out of the classroom, but before they left, Mr. Kinito said, "Class, I'll be out for a moment. If I come back only to see you're all causing a mess, tomorrow won't be slightest bit of pleasant for any of you." They then left the classroom.

Suzy was worried for Kevin and Aura....What if they didn't make it in time? What if most of the cave had already collapsed, and....What if they're already dead? Suzy decided that she shouldn't think like that, and kept running, leading Mr. Kinito down the whole way.

"Look out!" Ryker shouted quickly as his body under the weakest point of the cave tunnel. He dug his heels in, fighting against the current of water, as he held hands up, supporting the cave itself. His palms were quickly cut by the ragged stone, but the boy kept up his strength, using his powers to aide him. He had ran past Oliver who was panicking, so that only assured Ryker's suspicions. And what he found was chaos. He gritted his teeth as he looked toward Kevin and gave a strained grin. "As I love action and lifting weights, I think this might be a bit too high of stakes. So you might wanna get going now!" Ryker shouted while the grin didn't even seem to waver. He resisted the urge for his legs to buckle as he kept on pushing. The water was rushing past him, almost as if it wanted to knock him over. However he kept his heels dug in, and grit his teeth, doing his best and using as much energy as it was needed to keep this place in one piece.