• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Chains of the Faunus (A RWBY RP)

How many teams should we have

• As many as there are People to join

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Once another two people join to complete the last Team, thats it

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Theres too many already

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You may have noticed above in my epic summery I said that one of my Ocs, Jenny, was arrested

Why was that?

Because she beat Josh Whitman, another one of my OCs, to a pulp using a quarterstaff.

:)

But seriously, Marcos would probably be sent to prison without as much as a trial unless Carmen intervenes

Dunno, there are five floors and 20 rooms on each floor, so you could really be anywhere

I guess since you and BeHappy are in the same room, you two should decide

PERFECT FLOOR!
Now Carmen and Alby can leap out of the balcony whenever they get sick of eachother (As long as they have a "Landing Strategy")

Sky's strategy changes depending on the opponent (Semblance) but mostly consists of using Melee weapons and ranged weapons at the same time

Oh okay....sorry that im not that smart sorry that i couldnt figure out what you guys were talking about sorry and im sorry that i have bad grammar and im sorry that i cant make big paragraphs like other people!