• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Chains of the Faunus (A RWBY RP)

How many teams should we have

• As many as there are People to join

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Once another two people join to complete the last Team, thats it

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Theres too many already

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure, you don't need to ask me what you can or cannot do as long as you abide by the rules and don't needlessly destroy everything/mess up the plot

Plot twist, it WASN'T Qrow!

So who do you think it is? P.S. i'm not going to tell until we reach him/her anyways but still.

Also Sky, how did you, in the heat of the battle, notice the blast of fire covered by the treeline inside of a "Secluded Corner of Atlas" which could have been nowhere near the arena.

What? Well, I'll be damned if I'm going to stay in my room like a good little boy. Sky flee back over to the roof, knowing everybody was inside, closed his suit again, and lay down.
Teachers on Patrol, teachers going to warn the upper years, the upper years, the students not in the arena because their battles are over, teachers going to warn the students not in the arena because their battles are over, the intruder, half of our RPers, all the distressed students who are currently running out of the thing. (Did you see my map, you have to run through a pretty big garden to get from the Arena to the Dorms, so its not an instant journey and everyone is really alert

Gah, stupid alerts not working

Anyway, I didn't realise it was that far away. But I could relate it partially to him being a Faunus, as well as developing more acute senses in the times between when his parents got taken, and when he applied for Atlas. I didn't really realise how far away it was though. Also, you make a fair point. Let me edit (again)

Name: Sky
Appearance: Brown hair, black jumpsuit. Brown eyes
Personality: A good fighter, and easygoing. Is very loyal to friends, but cold to people he dislikes
Owner: N/Ah
Semblance: Greatly heightened intelligence
Weapon: His suit.
What kind of Fanaus: Light blue wings
Backstory: After his parents were captured, Sky just wondered around Atlas for a while, trying to find a way to survive. Owing to his semblance, he was able to earn enough money to build his jumpsuit, and then decided to enter into Atlas, but as a human
Other: https://pokecharms.com/threads/general-role-play-rules.123/
Just one question, what Species Fanaus is Sky exactly, and how does that relate to him being able to see really well

Sky is a sort of falcon type Faunus, but I suppose that with the wing colour it's more like a phoenix. Birds have amazing vision, it's kinda what they're known for

Sky is a sort of falcon type Faunus, but I suppose that with the wing colour it's more like a phoenix. Birds have amazing vision, it's kinda what they're known for
That's not how Fanaus work

Blake doesn't have nine lives
Velvet can't jump really high (well she can but that was Sembalence Aided and basically everyone can anyways)
Darius is an eagle Fanaus and he can't fly

Fanaus only have one aspect of an Animal

Blake has seemed to have the instincts of a cat, and also, have you seen her jump? Same with Sun. And nine lives are magic. Not a fact

And Weiss, and Ruby, and Yang. Literally have you seen anyone jump in RWBY?

What I'm trying to say is...

Your character is a Pheonix Fanaus with wings and sight good enough to see all of Atlas Acadamy from inside of a building, a sense of smell good enough to smell a flame that lasted a couple seconds when the flame was far away and outdoors, the ability to dodge pure lighting and a suit of armour with 50 guns, knives and thrusters. You can perminantky fly and seem to really abuse this ability even though Fanaus are meant to be secret and can find someone's fighting style from how they are standing.

Give me a second...

I can see what you mean, and where you're going, and how you could interpret this. So give me a second to explain. The flame, I agree, was unnecessary. That should not have been possible. But if Sky is on a roof, he is still able to see most of the academy from an elevated area. The flying, again, wouldn't have been necessary if not for the flame, and is inevitablely going to be discovered. That's good for plot. But he doesn't have the ability to dodge lightning. Cayden never launched a bolt directly at him, as either a rocket flew into it as it was being charged up, or it simply hit the ground. And the suit has two guns in the wrists and two blades in the arms, with the hands being able to fuse together and launch rockets. I never had thruster

The flying, again, wouldn't have been necessary if not for the flame, and is inevitablely going to be discovered. That's good for plot.
I agree with this, it would be good development, but Logic and Plot don't always match up

For one who had witnessed Fanaus cruelty firsthand, and lost his parents to humans, I would think that she would suffer from some PTSD, or at least harbour some ill-feeling towards humans. Neither of which she shows much at all, aside from a single "Seriously?". You can't raise your character up if theres nowhere to go. In fact how does finding Ironwood and abandoning the fight you were in the middle of help the plot at all? (Though I am glad that we could get that over with)

Cayden DID shoot bolts directly at Sky and didn't need charging nor hit the ground, It shoots from a Horizontal point from his hand and you never said any rockets hit the bolts

I hit that massive electricity ball he charged up when he was mad. And quite simply, the fact I was unable to do anything on the RP until Megacharizard came back

I hit that massive electricity ball he charged up when he was mad. And quite simply, the fact I was unable to do anything on the RP until Megacharizard came back
Meh, waiting in a necessary part of RPing, since Josh can't do anything until one of the other members of his team chimes in with agreement of his plan/does his own thing. And ironwood I'm not really going to RP much except for plot advancement

shrugs

If someone else wants to take control of some random NPC, they don't count to the three character rule.
Just not the person I will be referring to as the "Shadowy Figure" and Ironwood

On that note, do you want to try to guess who it is?

Oh yeah, I just noticed something you typed earlier. He doesn't have any very bad feelings towards humans in general, because he's aware you can't hate a whole species because of what the majority do. He does hate anybody who has a slave and mistreats or abuses it. But for people like Ame and Faun, who he knows have a strong relationship and are equals to each other, he's happy. People like your OCs? Not so much.

Oh whoops, just sent this. Anyway, the shadowy figure? I'm pretty rubbish at guessing, but I'm going to go for a member of this time period's White Fang, which I'd guess is more of a rebellion

Another person hates josh!

Point get!

Tally: 12? 13? I dunno

Its a Canonical Character, this way we can all control him/her once we battle them without having to go painstakingly over weapons and personalities

It's almost time for the big reveal of who this villian will be, now we just need Caleb and Cayden, plus room 15, to join in and we can go fight this person

Speaking of which, any guesses as to who it is?

Darius, you have a power many can only dream of, one even people like Ozpin and I can only just grasp for a second... fourth Wall Awareness