• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Chains of the Faunus (A RWBY RP)

How many teams should we have

• As many as there are People to join

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Once another two people join to complete the last Team, thats it

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Theres too many already

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SUPRISE!
What does everyone think of the big reveal, I'm planning to do more of this kind of thing for other villains, so I want somebody else's opinion

Alright... RECAP POWERS ACTIVATE

Since you probably don't need to know every little detail that doesn't affect the plot as a whole, here is what we have

Team JCDC (Jade)
Josh Whitman - @SMRPG64
Cayden Delvin - @MegaCharizardZ
Darius Flinning - @DarkEmporer
Caleb Prasinos - @Eevee E

Team JABS (Jabs)
Jackie Legkiy - @DarkEmporer
Ame Ivo - @EspeonTheBest
Blaire Kane - @Eevee E
Sky - @Sky5372

Team A???
Alby Nipox - @BeHappy
???? - You

Now for the plot

Atlas Acadamy opens its gates for its new students, whom all stream in

General Ironwood makes a speech

Villian looks on from the side

Everyone goes to their dorms
The dorm building is a five-storey building, each floor with twenty rooms. Each of those rooms holds a team of 4, plus Fanaus slaves (Who have to sleep on the floor), allowing 400 students to fit inside

Students take a day to get used to the school (and get some characters development)

Trial Begins
Eah floor goes to the training place at a specific time, there are five arenas there and each person does a fight against a member of his/her team. if Ironwood can see that he/she can fight, he accepts them, each fight is a maximum of five minutes to allow him extra time to decide who can stay in atlas

More Character Development

I try my darned hardest to make everyone assume the villian is Qrow

I reveal its not Qrow

The real villian infiltrates the school

The real villian begins targeting teachers

Ironwood orders a school lockdown

Villian confronts Ironwood

Villian is revealed to be... Bartholomew Ooblek, a member of the rebellion
one of Ooblek's first lines in RWBY was asking if any Fanaus had been discriminated against because of their race. I'd doubt a man like him would allow slavery to exist

Last edited:
Now for the individual character locations and what they are

@SMRPG64's characters
Josh Whitman - A student at Atlas. Outside the dorm rooms, battling Ooblek along with Ironwood

Garth Goyle - Josh's Slave. Outside the dorm rooms, watching the battle

Jenny Bun - Formerly Josh's Slave. Being broken out of prison (Don't ask, long story)

@MegaCharizardZ's Characters
Cayden - A student at Atlas. Dorm Building, Floor Three Room Eighteen

Miki - Cayden's Slave. Dorm Building, Floor Three Room Eighteen

@DarkEmporer's Characters
Darius - A student at Atlas and a Secret Fanaus. Dorm Building, Floor Three Room Eighteen

Jackie - A student at Atlas. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Dorm Building, Floor Three Room Fifteen

@Eevee E's Characters
Caleb - A student at Atlas. Breaking Jenny out of prison (Again don't ask)

Angel - Caleb's slave. Breaking Jenny out of prison (Seriously, don't)

Blaire - A student at Atlas (Again, correct me). Dorm Building, Floor Three Room Fifteen

@Sky5372's Characters
Sky - Student at Atlas, secret Fanaus. Fighting Ooblek

@EspeonTheBest's characters
Ame - A student at Atlas. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Dorm Building, Floor Three Room 15

Fawn - Ame's slave. Same as Ame

@BeHappy's characters
Alby - A student at Atlas. Outside the Dorm Building, watching the fight

Other Characters
Ooblek - He's canon, you know who he is. Also if anyone else wants to control him for the fight that's ok with me

Ironwood - Same as Ooblek, control him if you want

Last edited:
Oh he'll attack, but he won't leave

MWUHUHUHHUHUHUH

Its "Revenge", trying to get justice for the Faunus, kill ironwood and free as many as he can

Or something

I dunno, just thought evil Ooblek sounded cool

I feel pressured but its fine
im happy
https://pokecharms.com/threads/general-role-play-rules.123/
EDIT: So ashamed right nowww
Human Bio:
Name: Carmen Watson
Appearance: Long black hair and emerald eyes, pale skin and a glint in her eye. Usually wears blue sneakers and a gray beanie. Hoodies are her favorite clothes, which she wears with a blouse. She also wears a blue long skirt.
Personality: Brave but shy, strong but impulsive. She can't trust easily, and she defends Faunus's rights sometimes. She refused to have her Slave when she turned 18, but eventually learned to know that she can't change the wars outcome.
Slave: Marcos Sharp
Semblance: Carmen is able to conduct electricity to her will, and rarely, she is able to control a entire towns electricity. She calls her semblance useless, as it does her no help in battle.
Weapon: Malice, a electric mace that Carmen uses to slash and hack.
Backstory: Carmen grew up with her mother protecting her from her father, who's belief that Faunus's were worthless. Marcos, Carmen's Faunus slave was Carmen's only comfort growing up. His jokes would always make her laugh. However, she stopped being much nice and social when her father caught Carmen and Marcos playing when she was 9. Marcos left the situation with bruises and swearwords said at him, while Carmen screamed at her father angrily. This earned her a large cut on her arm. When she was accepted to Atlas, she left without her father knowing. Marcos argued with her relentlessly on their way to the popular school, and Carmen is currently unsocial and quiet, but a thing to look out for in battle.

Faunus bio:
Name: Marcos Sharp
Appearance: A fox faunus. He has a fox tail sticking outta his butt, and its sharp. He wears a red T-shirt, red sneakers and faded pants usually. Tanned skin and emerald eyes like his master.
Personality: Marcos is very daring. His bravery competes with that of Carmen's, and he is not afraid to get dirty. His grin is contagious, and he is not shy. His normal flaws are usually his recklessness and his laziness.
Owner: Carmen Watson
Semblance: Marcos has the ability to see anything two to eight miles away. He usually says that he can hear a couple going at it, but ever since Carmen turned 14, he has not spoken this sentence again.
Weapon: Vision and Mirage, two dual-wielded battle axes.
Backstory: Marcos always new that he would end up being a slave. He never complained about the way his life was going, and frankly, you could say he was happy. He grew up with no parents, his father being killed in war and mother an alcoholic who died two years after Marcos's birth. With a life like this, Marcos grew up with his grandparents, who raised him to be a talented dual-wielder, and got his weapons, Vision and Mirage. He's happy with the Master he's got, and the bruises from Carmen's father have scarred him. He hides his nervousness with a grin on his face.

BAHHHH

Last edited:
Honestly i dont see team JCDC cooperating either

We have a racist jerk who is more Weiss Schnee than Weiss Schnee herself, and a disguised Fanaus on the same team.

Both team will learn to cooperate probably. Oh and the reason Alby hates Carmen is because she uses a mace with spikes, and Alby uses a spikeless mace because he feels a spike Mace is to dangerous, and Alby hates people with slave, and yes ik she didnt want the slaves, but Alby doesnt know that.

Poor Poor Ooblek

Kinda why I put him in, and not someone like Adam or Roman Torchwick
His motives are actually agreeable, his methods just aren't.
Everything about him, and the rebellion is right, the Faunus SHOULD be free, they SHOULD have rights
The villains are fighting for the right thing, just doing the wrong way