• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Captured by the Evil Team!" Discussion

you could just say that Micheal Ollie and Jodi remained friends and continued to hang out during the time lapse, and so Micheal invited them to Sinnoh or something!

xSuNaMi

Previously xHuRrIcAnE
I think we should Sinnoh or Hoenn because they have the more mysterious vibe about them. Anyways, if I do join, this will be my character:
Name: Arashi Kurisaiga
I have a character named Asta Kurisaiga who is Arashi's brother and will come into the story. His team is Jolteon, Talonflame, and Garchomp.
Hometown:Fortree City
Pokemon: Jolteon, Talonflame, and Swampert
Personality: Pretty nice if you get to know him. Is a bit rash and charges into situations, is extremely selfless which gets him hurt...a lot.
He likes meeting new people and he is psyched to come to Sinnoh
Anyway, my character could say that they were on vacation if you guys are okay with that.

Last edited:
Is there anything important that I would need to know before we start / that I won't find out through character interactions?

Also, here's my character :)
Let me know if anything seems like it would be weird / too much given the story and other characters

------

Name: Alexander Forester
Hometown: Mossdeep
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair: Short, dark brownish red
Eyes: Warm brown
Clothing: It's not obvious, but if you look closely, you can see Alex's clothes seem to hang off of him. He typically wears a brightly colored t-shirt and dark blueish jeans, always with a jacket tied around his waist, just in case. Never know when it's going to get cold.
Identifying Marks:
Musculature: skinny, more bony than muscled

Personality: Alex is, primarily, a kindhearted person. He is at his happiest when those around him are enjoying life as well. However, having encountered a number of people who were less genuine than he believed, Alex has developed an undercurrent of fear and a slowness to trust. (Note: this manifests in subtle ways, such as taking care to sit facing the door and always knowing a building's exits). Alex feels strongly about protecting those who can't protect themselves, a quality that often conflicts with his tendency towards fear. Alex hopes to be a pokemon researcher someday, particularly in the field of behavioral research.

Skills: His empathy helps him communicate with telepathic pokemon more easily, though he himself is absolutely not psychic.

Character Flaws: Fearful/hesitant, but almost irrationally passionate when pushed to protect those he cares about

Past: Alex has always loved pokemon. Raised by a domestic pokemon trainer, he gradually picked up on his mother's love for the creatures. After years of watching initially unremarkable pokemon trained into gentle, fierce, or intelligent partners, he grew particularly interested in behavioral research. At the age of fifteen, his mother had managed to save enough money to purchase a growlithe for him. With a professional trainer as his mentor, Alex was able to train his new partner and his curiosity grew. After his growlithe was sufficiently trained, his mother set up a lesson on catching pokemon. She had a wild eevee brought in from a breeder, who became Alex's first catch. Raised by a fiercely protective single mother, Alex wasn't allowed to truly begin his journey until he had sufficiently trained his growlithe, and his eevee had already evolved into an espeon. As such, he began his journey relatively later than most other trainers.

Family: Jane Forester (Mother)

Pokémon Information

Pokémon Team (please include type(s) and level(s), moves are optional):
Species: Growlithe
Ability: Intimidate
Personality: Quick to excitement and full of energy. Ironically given his ability, Growlithe is very friendly to both people and pokemon, though also easy to scare. Very perceptive and protective of Alex. Growlithe takes very well to training, much moreso than Espeon.

Species: Espeon
Ability: Telepathy (note: early on in Alex's journey, Espeon is unable to use this ability)
Personality: Genrally low-energy and spacey. Jumpy around other pokemon, tends to perfer people. If you judge him based on the conventional interpretation of intelligence, you'd be right to say he's pretty dumb. However, he is very cunning and has a good sense for others' motives. If you put a cookie in a locked box, he'll never be able to unlock it. However, he'll be quick to find a way around the lock.

I'm going to get Michael,his family and Jodi stay in a hotel room(They can fit,because it's a big one and they can afford)and if the Michael and/or Jodi are still talking with Azumi,they can go to Veilstone,or if they don't I'll just get Michael to sense that Azumi and Ray are staying there and he'll go surprise them or something.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'm guessing this is where I post my bio then?? I'm happy to be here :).

Name: Allie Silverstone
Hometown: Hearthome City
Height: 5'6
Hair Color: Purple/Blue
Eye Color: Brown
Clothing: Bright blue t-shirt and black miniskirt, black vest with a purple heart embroidered on it, black boots with purple laces.

Personality: Allie is bright and bubbly, and always looking for a new adventure. Her overeager personality gets her into trouble 95% percent of the time. She hates staying still and tends to rush into things, and she loves to take risks. However, when situations get serious, Allie always rises to the challenge. She is always willing to protect her friends and Pokemon, no matter the risk.

Flaws: She often ignores advice to "stay safe" and "look before you leap". She also gets emotional if she thinks she did something that hurt someone's feelings.

Pokemon:

Eevee (Level 40, Partner Eevee)
Moves: Charm, Shadow Ball, Protect, Double-Edge. Eevee is also able to use any of the Partner Eevee moves.
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Sassy
Personality: Eevee's personality is a near mirror of her trainer. Three of her moves reflect this (Charm = her sweetness, Protect = her determination to protect her friends, Double-Edge = her tendency to rush into things).
Additional Info: Eevee holds a Silk Scarf. This item was given to her by Allie, and it represents their bond. Eevee also refuses to evolve.

Gardevoir (Level 52)
Moves: Gardevoir can use all moves from its movepool. (This is legal, by Pokemon Roleplay Rules.)
Ability: Trace
Nature: Modest
Personality: Gardevoir is calm and caring, and very rarely battles. However, in battle it is very powerful. Gardevoir is extremely protective of Eevee, knowing that Eevee likes to rush into things.

Last edited: