• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Captured by the Evil Team!" Discussion

try not to spam z moves y'all! it's probably not a big deal but I'm just paranoid about getting warnings now, and they're supposed to be limited use...

Yeah no worries! It's a tough call because the rules say they can only be used 'once-per-battle,' but our characters are involved in a lot of consecutive battles... So just make sure there's cool-down time between each z move. If your character hasn't had significant time to rest in between two battles, then it's basically the same battle, and he probably wouldn't be able to use another z move yet...

xSuNaMi

Previously xHuRrIcAnE
Yeah no worries! It's a tough call because the rules say they can only be used 'once-per-battle,' but our characters are involved in a lot of consecutive battles... So just make sure there's cool-down time between each z move. If your character hasn't had significant time to rest in between two battles, then it's basically the same battle, and he probably wouldn't be able to use another z move yet...

Maybe there could be a cool down time of at least 2 battles? That seems reasonable, right? Or if the character is in a really important battle, they can use it, but only for emergencies

xSuNaMi

Previously xHuRrIcAnE
hey there guys!! I might be creating my own RP soon so just to let you guys know if you would like to join and if you have any tips I will gladly take them! [since this is my first time!]

The end is nigh, my friends! I have some pretty cool plans for the ending (still awaiting mod-approval, however) so once your characters reach the uppermost floor of the base, hang tight and I'll set the scene.

Okay,I think I'll send Michael and Jodi there.
But,when the finale battle ends,and with it the RP,will there be...like a season 2?Like...maybe a timeskip could happen or something?Or,is it all going to be over?
I'm voting for season 2!!!

I dunno, I'm down to actually end it. Too many RPs go on and on without ever ending and they inevitably die out... This has been such an awesome RP, I think it deserves to end on a strong note, as opposed to anti-climatically dwindling out of existence... But don't worry! There's still a lot left to do with this RP before it's over! It's not like it's ending RIGHT NOW lol

Oh sadness... My dope ending got rejected by the mods :( oh well we'll make due! Abandon everything I just said I'm winging it now lol

Last edited:
@GhostlyCubone11 yeah sounds like a new plot will be starting up soon then! You're welcome to join! (once it gets rolling, that is -I'll let you know!)

Anyway, I think we should probably implement some kind of time-skip thing so that Ray can walk again lol... maybe after the beach scene is over? Also, how much time do you want to pass? The bare minimum for leg-healing? Months? Years? ALSO, anyone have any region preferences? I'd be cool to get out of Kalos! I like Unova, Sinnoh and Johto... but I'm open to anywhere!

Years would be really nice, but we have to see how our characters would be in that time. Region, Azumi can be assigned to any with the international police excuse and Maker travels. @OtisRolePlays can have Otis travel along with Maker. Ray could do the same with Azumi. We would need Michael, Jodi and Oliver to go to the new region for some reason and meet up with the rest.
@GhostlyCubone11 and @xHuRrIcAnE can just happen to be there, just because.

I think maybe a year should pass!You know,not too long,no too short!And I was planning on getting Michael's family to go on a vacation in Sinnoh already,because their grandparents would take care of the ranch!And Michael could invite Jodi!So maybe we could do it there!If everybody's okay with it...

I love it too!Even though I forgot most about it,since it was the first generation I watched...And I seriously hope that no trivia questions get involved in the RP,'cause I would totally fail them...And so would Michael.:D