• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Captured by the Evil Team!" Discussion

@Eliiiscool Mine are in my profile pic too. I'm planning on doing lots of fire-magic inspired stuff with them in double battles. I also have teleporting and telepathy on Espeon, but that's for later. He can't actually do either of those things yet.

Oh and they're both just named Espeon and Growlithe, for simplicity. Growlithe is female, Espeon is male.

That's so awesome!How'd you do it?
Also,when I tap the profile picture,that shows me a pepper for some reason,probably because the channel is called Frigid Pepper.Is that your YouTube channel,or for some odd reason that only happens for me?
Or is he your friend,'cause when I went to the description it says By Brecker!

Last edited:
Thanks guys!!! Yeah that's my youtube channel Tudor but I just use it for posting unlisted videos to show my friends so there's nothing on there lol... The best way to learn is to just try and emulate music you like - but I've been writing and playing music my whole life, pretty much, so persistence is key!
Haha yeah it's kinda supposed to be the 'dark' side of Goldenrod or something...