• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Captured by the Evil Team!" Discussion

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Yeah, I am lucky enough to have my own laptop, despite being in school... But it was thanks to the money I got when I finished a job help program, which failed to help me with what I NEEDED to get a job... They taught us how to look for one, but not how to make an employer want to hire us... At least I got money for completing the program...

Wait...Did I do that? Did I just broke the 4th wall on accident?
I'll have to reread my posts to see where!
Oh, yeah! I see where!
It wasn't intentional that he broke the 4th wall, it's just how he feels. But I guess you could interpret it that way too.

I don't want to force you into a corner or anything, @Brecker, but I'd really love the answer to Alex's question to be yes. I always thought it would be an awesome ability to be able to kinda link the minds of him and his pokemon while battling, so everyone can see out of everyone else's eyes and coordinate better. Alex is supposed to be extra empathetic if you want to include that as a requirement or anything.

Again, you totally don't have to answer yes, it's just a direction I was thinking of taking Alex in before he and Lucian got into this conversation.

@FifthDragon That all sounds good to me! I'm also thinking of taking the telepathy thing to the extreme. I think it would be very cool if throughout the course of RP the three psychic-types continue to hone their telepathy, and even unlock abilities unique to themselves or something (like vision-sharing, intrusive mind-reading/digging, etc). So basically, do whatever you want! And also, all this stuff that Lucian and Girafarig are talking about are just their theories, for the most part; so if want to do something that contradicts them, feel free.

Last edited: