• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Captured by the Evil Team!" Discussion

It’s kinda hard to make a comparison because they’re two halves of essentially the same movie, but I thought so. Kinda an unfair comparison for me because I saw Endgame in theaters with friends, but Infinity War on my little laptop screen at home

Hi, I'm so sorry I haven't been on at all for the past couple of weeks.
I've just been in and out of the hospital and my 2 year old cat is getting sick and might die.. My life is just falling apart.
Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to come on here and roleplay anymore. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to say this earlier, but just so you know I probably will not be able to roleplay here ever again. I didn't get to know you all too well, I'm so sorry. It was a short amount of time, but roleplaying with you all was amazing while it lasted.
So, farewell y'all. Maybe during summer break I can try to come back on at some point, but I don't think that's too likely. None of you need to worry, I'm everything will work out.