• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Captured by the Evil Team!" Discussion

@LePoisson

I meant you should post your bio here first and then I can accept you or not...

And also your first post makes me suspect that you haven't read the rules, because right off the bat you're saying that your character has a history with legendary pokemon, which is not allowed... Also, you should probably use quotations marks to indicate dialogue... XD

The teleporter malfunctioning before breaking is just so that no one's characters get stuck anywhere they don't want them to. I do want the teleporter to break, but with people on either side of it atm I don't want to screw anyone over... so feel free to teleport in or out of the cave as you please while it's in the process of 'breaking' haha.

Hello I'm about to join the roleplay and I was wondering if there was a way to get a summary of anything important that I should know has happened so far instead of me reading everything. If anybody could reply to this with just a short summary of what's happening that'd be great!

@HatDucky I recommend you read the first post, so you can get an idea of the setting.
There was an attack on Veilstone city hall during a political debate between Byron and Lucian. People believe it could have been team Galactic.
Besides that, the group is following Lucian (Sinnoh elite four) and June (Mysterious woman). They all teleported inside a cave that seems to be a HQ for team Galactic.
Unfortunately, the teleporter they used is broken and they have no way out. Therefore, after battling some grunts, they are going to venture into the cave to see if there is no other way out.
Let us know if you have any questions.

@HatDucky I recommend you read the first post, so you can get an idea of the setting.
There was an attack on Veilstone city hall during a political debate between Byron and Lucian. People believe it could have been team Galactic.
Besides that, the group is following Lucian (Sinnoh elite four) and June (Mysterious woman). They all teleported inside a cave that seems to be a HQ for team Galactic.
Unfortunately, the teleporter they used is broken and they have no way out. Therefore, after battling some grunts, they are going to venture into the cave to see if there is no other way out.
Let us know if you have any questions.
I did read the first post, but I just wanted to know a bit about where the roleplay is, thank you for telling me! I'll find a place to squeeze in soon hopefully.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Perhaps I could have Adolphian return alongside his Gothitelle, having some changes that would fit him being gone for so long, specifically his party and outfit! I have the perfect idea for his new appearance and party, shall we discuss them to see if they will work?

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Ahh, alright, fair enough! Are pokemon that are completely different from the original(albeit still retaining original body form and such) due to genetic modification allowed? My idea was a genetically modified Dragonair that has some major differences, being a red fin on the back, two extra pairs of wings on the back, being larger, and having what appears to be vine-like glowing veins going down it's belly. And it would look stronger as well. And finally, it would be almost on par with Dragonite, being only slightly weaker, and unable to evolve due to said genetic manipulation. It is essentially my idea of a better Dragonair evolution that looks much better than Dragonite, as I have always disliked Dragonite considering how it loses much more appearance wise, and Dragonair will always be the better in appearance in my opinion. Is that allowed?

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Ahh, fair enough. In that case, I will just make sure that Adolphian's Dragonair is holding an evolite. At the very least, is it allowed for his Dragonair to be unable to evolve into Dragonite due to a defect caused by sustained injury, that lead to him saving her and having her join him? I just want a legitimate reason that works to allow her to hold an item, as to why he hasn't evolved her.