• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Capelle's School for Higher Education

That wasn't really the reaction Cliff had expected. After all he was just joking, but maybe she took it wrong? "Hey, come on. Lighten up, I was only kidding." Geez, alright, no more joking. Gotcha. He thought to himself before shrugging it off. Surely he could permit himself one misstep. "Anyway, so..." Come on, think of a subject. "what's your first impression of the other students, or teachers for that matter."

"Oh... It's a story about a Wimpod named Blackjack. When Blackjack gets angry, he transforms into a Golisopod, and defeats its enemies. I dunno." replied Glare, thinking that it was more entertainment than anything else. She kept flipping the pages, and then she finished it, and left it on the ground, next to the cassette player. She still waited for Joel.

"Alright then, I understand, although that didn't sound at all pleasing. Whatever, let's just forgot about that. Anyways, about the impressions: I'm not really sure much. Everyone seems pretty nice so far, but there are some people who just seem weird, I guess." Isabelle responded in a 'I don't really much know'.

"Who just seem weird?" Cliff looked around for a moment as if he would be able to tell who Isabelle was talking about, which he couldn't. He frowned slightly before turning back to face his partner. "Like who? I'm not the best at noticing weird behavior." He was actually rather curious about it and didn't even try to hide it in the slightest.

"Look, kid," the Meganium groaned, you're not getting out of here until I fill out this report. Just talk to me about what happened. Or... write it, I guess," she finished after a pause, and nodded to the journal that Gible had brought inside.

Meanwhile, in the Garden Hall, outside the nurse's office, Mrs. Jakande still stood with the children. But after seeing a dark figure enter the school, based on its shady appearance and rapid movements, the Mawile couldn't help but be suspicious. I doubt that's a student. She turned back to the students before her, and smiled gently, yet her words were urgent. "I'm sure the next game will be starting soon, so please... won't all of you return to the gym?" Mrs. Jakande didn't exactly wait for an answer, nor was she asking them in the first place. The Purity teacher ushered all of the students out of the school, and nudged them towards the gym. "Go on now! I have business to attend to." And with that, she waddled back inside, and began to sneak after the... intruder.

Speaking of the gym, back in the room of young 'mons, Ms. Capelle had grown impatient. She had watched the little Buizel idly for a few minutes, but shook herself out of her thoughts and approached the microphone again. "Alright, alright! It is time for the last game! I need three volunteers, please! Raise your paws... or, erm, any limb will do," she laughed.

He had expected Ms. Capelle to explain the final game, so that, and the fact only three were being picked, mystified him. Not wanting to miss out on anything, Valour impulsively stuck his wing in the air. It couldn't be that bad.

Filled with boredom, Glare headed back to the gym, and heard Flavie Capelle anounccing another Icebreaker, so she rose her hand, waiting for a responce while chewing on a few berries. "I want Ms. Jakande to be safe, and healthy, and y'know..." thought Glare. She waited. for a while, worried, about Ms. Jakande and Joel.

As soon as Naomi went with the others back to the gym, Ms. Capelle said she needed three volunteers for the next game. While she vastly preferred staying in the crowd, the Absol decided that she might as well volunteer. She rose her right forepaw in the air. In the back of her mind, Naomi was wondering why Mrs. Jakande had suddenly wanted them to go back to the gym, and what happened with the student that was sent to the Nurse.

Snow thought about a fat ninetales then he laughed at his new friend " wow that was really funny bro " he said smiling then he sighed as he nodded thinking about the next game .

" yeah a team battle would be fun maybe I could show those other students that I am very strong " he said smiling happily

Last edited:
Joel let off a sigh towards the Nurse after knowing that he was going to be stuck with her until he confessed what happened, as he grabbed his notebook and pencil. He attempted to write a convincing statement about what he could recall at least, as he emitted a slight cry of help towards the doorway. He discreetly kept his hand in his pocket while waiting for the Nurse to take her attention off of him, since he did not exactly like to be watched by especially the authorities.

Last edited:
Following the group back to the gym, Maxwell hung behind a little bit. Would Joel be alright? He'd seemed more than a little out of sorts, even after getting into the clinic. They were still concerned about the Jangmo-o, but with any luck the nurses would be able to help him. Anxiety barely kept at bay, they looked around at the group that had followed Mrs. Jakande. Time for the last icebreaker, even if Max was still on edge after what had happened to their new friend. Keeping their own magnets firmly at their sides, they watched as the three volunteers were chosen quickly.

After a moment, a deep, almost sinister grin found its place on Ms. Capelle's muzzle. "Alright, so, judging by the first three to volunteer... come up here... you!" She pointed at the Fletchling. "You!" She did the same towards the Absol, and finally, repeated the motion a final time as she selected the Unknown. "Onto the stage!"

Back in the school, the Mawile heard shuffling and a tap-tap-tap from one of the rooms. Cautiously, she dipped inside, snuck up behind the intruder... and snatched the bird Pokémon its wing! "Excuse me?" Mrs. Jakande asked, not a hint of her calm demeanor in her voice, "But what exactly are you doing?"

"Finally. You're one stubborn kid," Madame Rosid huffed as she took the journal and copied down the answers. "Then, uh... date, time of accident... yeah, looks fine. I'll put this in your file. You're free to go, but go STRAIGHT back to the gym, got it?" The Meganium slapped the paper onto her desk and tossed the notebook back to the kid. "Now, get outta here."

That smile was... Unsettling, to say the least. Valour was immediately having second thoughts about his decision, but the damage was done. He forced a smile, tried not to think too hard about the fact that everyone would be staring at him doing some unknown task, and strutted up to the stage, refusing to look anyone in the eye all the while.

"Well, if you excuse me, I'm doing a work of justice here. Stealing." the bird said, showing glaring eyes as Ms. Jakande. "Good bye for now, Ms. Biter. I'll see you maybe later," he continued, as his beak grew a bit and showed a white flash on his beak. He was using the move Peck, which was a kind of weak Flying-Type move, but he did it many times, enough to grasp him free of the teacher's grasp. "I will see you later!" he said, flying away and arrived at a tree, where he hided.

Glare floated up onto the stage, and of course started to sweat profusely again, thinking about Joel and Ms. Jakande. And when Glare thought of the almost-sinister grin on Flavie Capelle's face, it just made her sweat even more. 'Uh, what's going on? Joel hopefully may be ok. And what about Ms. Jakande? I care about her. And then that sinister-looking grin, well, almost sinister grin, that seems to have found its own place on Ms. Capelle's face... Oh Arceus!' thought Glare. She tried to think of good times while stand on the makeshift stage, but couldn't. Glare released a hidden power by accident, towards Ms. Capelle. She quickly said "I'm so sorry!" trying not to cry.

Joel grabbed all of his belongings after dusting off his notebook and placed them neatly in his pockets. He gave a minuscule, hesitant nod at the Nurse after listening to her instructions, as he exited out of the room with an awfully quiet, sluggish pace. He attempted to not let his emotions get the better of him, as he would occasionally reach for the epipen in his pocket every now and then until he had to stop himself from accidentally abusing it in front of others.

He got to the doorway of the gym minutes later, but was rather tentative on proceeding back inside since he thought the activity was still going on. He stood almost motionless next to the left, opened door out of sight from everyone in the gym. He took in short, rapid breaths and attempted to keep his cool, but it appeared to be as if it was almost impossible to step foot back into the activity that he was supposed to perform earlier. His eyes began to swirl at a much faster pace than before, as he recalled back to his experience with the dreaded Nurse.

After having enough with his delusions and the remembrance of his past encounter with the Nurse, he crept into the gym without a word to anyone within the area. He concealed the tears that came from his watery eyes, as he hid behind some crates that were behind the seemingly improvised stage that the Unown was on. He slightly felt a force being released from the Unown; most likely by unintended means. It appeared to be headed for who appeared to be a Floatzel in its middle ages, as Joel shrunk in fear while attempting to keep himself off of the radar. He continued to silently sob behind the crates that were at the stage's unseen rear, as he could not seem to regain his much needed energy as effectively as he could by even the most healthiest means.

Naomi didn't think about Ms. Capelle's slightly sinister-looking grin. From what the Absol had seen thus far, the Floatzel was a good woman who seemed to care for the well-being of her students. Naomi walked up to the stage, ignoring any glances that may have been sent her way. However, shortly upon arriving, Glare fired off a Hidden Power right towards their Floatzel Headmaster. It seemed the Unown had done it by accident, but Naomi focused on the attack heading right for Ms. Capelle. For a moment, her horn glowed a pinkish color. Then she swung her head in a similar motion as one would swing a scythe. A burst of psychic energy flew from Naomi's horn. It was the move Psycho Cut. Even if the attack failed to intercept Glare's Hidden Power, Naomi had made sure that it wouldn't hit anyone or anything that looked important.

Cliff had to keep himself from exclaiming a rather annoyed ‘finally!’ when Ms. Capelle picked out three volunteers to join in on this next ‘game’. He’d been waiting for things to move along as the conversation with Isabelle had withered away into a slightly awkward silence. Maybe now they’d have something to talk about again. Something like Ms. Capelle’s facial expression. Geez... You’d think she was about to attack them. Cliff thought to himself as he focused on the unsettling grin.

The expression alone was enough to keep Cliff’s undivided attention. If this next game was worth an expression like that, it had to be good. Or at least not a mild-mannered question and answer type of scenario. “Hm...”

"Unown, Fletchling and Absol" Sato whispered to himself, observing the three volunteers that were chosen by Ms. Capelle.
Unown was such a weird pokémon, at least that's what Sato had always thought. The Deino had always wondered how those things are born.
As far as I know, Unown don't reproduce..
However, he was far more interested in the Absol, being a fellow dark-type.
"I can't wait to find out what this game is about.." as he muttered that, the Unown released a wave of energy towards Ms. Capelle, only for it to be countered by a Psycho Cut from the Absol.
"She has decent reflexes, nice.. I wonder what house is she in, I'd love to have a battle with her!"

Snow watched as the three was called to the stage and he sighed " I wonder if I'll get to battle one of them or maybe just talk to them " he said then he sighed getting up and stretching " oh she shot at her a hidden power ...." He thought as he watched but the absol was their to save the headmaster . " who she's pretty good huh Sato" he asked then he sighed smiling then he noticed the grin on the headmasters face " that's just a little creepy"

Sato chuckled at Snow's response to what happened.
"I wouldn't say so. I've seen a lot of fights in my life, being born in a family full of fighters, and I can tell you that that attack wasn't intentional." the Deino shook his head, almost disappointed. "That Unown can't control its power at all.."
He then glanced at the headmaster's grin, "But yeah, that smile's a bit.. sinsiter, I'd say"

Glare obviously felt really stupid after accidentally using Hidden Power, and having Naomi counter it with Psycho Cut. She could feel all of the doubt about doing this 'voluteering for ice breakers' thing. She still thought Joel wasn't ok, and Ms. Jakande was in danger. She then, trying to make a happy face on the outside while crying severely on the inside, backed up towards the rear of the stage, and of course fell off the rear of the stage, and passed out once she hit the ground, for some reason. She was breathing very fast, quietly, while passed out.

While passed out, Glare had a weird dream. She was in the Ruins of Alph again, in her dream, and there was a ginourmous Skitty in the dream, singing something like "I'll take you to your doom, stupid!". Suddenly, Glare had blinked in the dream and she was on the huge Skitty's back. Her and the Skitty were headed somewhere in the dream, and she could see it in the distance, where apparently, there was quite a large statue of... Joel? Obviously the dream didn't make sense, just like all dreams. It felt like some obscure video game. Anywho, two Machamp were pulling the statue of Joel down, and the large Skitty laughed at them and the rubble, which was kinda disturbing. Then the landscape shifted into a wintry forest, with a Shiftry next to her. Glare then realised if she didn't do anything in the dream, nothing would happen. So she waited for the dream to be over.

At the release of the Hidden Power, Ms. Capelle's yellow flotation ring around her neck swelled up. She was using the move Protect, but oddly enough, it didn't seem to matter; a student had intercepted the blow. "Bravo!" She cheered, "That is your warmup."

Alas, the continuing of the game was halted as the Unknown fell off the back of the stage. The Floatzel leapt off the stage and towards the Psychic-type, picked the small 'mon up in her arms, and spat a little spout of water in the air. Water Sport. The freezing droplets fell onto the student, and hopefully, would manage to wake Glare up.

Accident or not, Cliff had enjoyed watching the two attacks clash and actually hoped the next game would turn out to be a battling scenario. His gaze was fixed on the Pokémon standing on the stage, practically wishing for this ‘battle’ to continue. However, when the Unown started to back up towards the end of the stage Cliff had a sneaking suspicious that wouldn’t end well. “I’ll be right back Isabelle.” He muttered to his partner as he started to make his way through the crowd.

Before he could even manage to take a few steps the Unown fell and didn’t seem to get up from said fall. That can’t be good… He thought to himself as he started to push people aside, forcing his way through the crowd of Pokémon. “Move dammit!” He exclaimed irritated at the Pokémon around him.

When he made his way to the stage Cliff saw that Ms. Capelle had already secured the passed out Pokémon, trying to wake her up with Water Sport. “Anything I can do to help?” Cliff exclaimed as he placed his paws onto the stage, lifting himself onto the platform.

"Dude, get down.."
Sato, who had also moved closer to the stage, was staring at the Buizel who had just climbed onto the platform.
"I'm sure that the school's staff can handle these kind of situations without some kid's help, can't they?" as he said so, he glanced at Ms. Capelle, who didn't look too worried.
"... or are you just trying to show off?! You know... you shouldn't try to exploit this kind of situation just for some attention.." Sato said with a provocative tone.
This guy, I heard him talk with the Vulpix before I bumped into her, and I'm pretty sure that I heard him say he's in Ignite as well

As Joel was still hiding backstage, a mysterious Pokémon snuck past the entrance after eluding security. He kept his radio in his right hand while keeping his strange device on his left that appeared to be folded in its state of being holstered. He silently ran towards a washroom that was near the gym. He entered the washroom and said to his radio, "I'm at the place where the stuff's stashed. Try to buy some time for me will ya? This thing's locked tight and won't even budge with force!"

"Affirmative, I'll see what I can do. You just grab the stuff and we'll talk about what to do with that market in the city once chow time comes," The radio's voice replied.

The unknown Pokémon grabbed his tiny screwdriver and allen wrench from his vest he wore over his rather soft shell, as he hastily got to work on picking open the lock. He looked back every now and then to make sure that he was the only one in the room. Upon a few glances at the mirror, he saw his sky blue body and the brown, back layer of his shell that was cream-colored on the front. He took in a few quiet, but deep breaths every now and then while hoping the stubborn lock would give in soon.

Glare woke up from her dream, to being sprayed by Water Sport. That did it. That was the last straw. Glare burst out in tears, thinking probably no-one cared about her and they were all making fun of her. Her sight was heavily distorted as she woke up, like looking through one of those funhouse mirrors. And that's what caused her to get scared and fly over to Pinap Dorms, along with various other things.
Back in the past, she was always called "The Sad One", by her Unown friends, before the mass shooting. Anyway, she stayed in the lobby of Pinap Dorms, and curled up in a corner like an absolute baby, and wrote about the things she hated, like Deino, eggs, Charmander, and other things. She sat in silence in her corner of darkness at the dorms, knowing people thought she was 'strange' or 'weird'. Glare beat herself up, and thought to herself that she would never make any friends because she was such a crybaby. She was so sad...

Cliff was waiting for a response of Ms. Capelle, but the only words he heard came from behind him. Trying to what..? The words echoed in his mind. He turned around, facing the Deino that had bumped into Isabelle a while back. “Do I look like I’m trying to show off? Think I care about making an impression while someone is hurt?” Cliff tried to keep his voice reasonably calm, but the accusations the Deino made just didn’t sit right and he was getting more irked about it by the second.

It was clear from the hostility written all over his face that Cliff did not appreciate the Deino’s words, nor the way he tried to accuse him of using someone’s accident for attention. “Can’t you go bump into some more students and leave me alone?” Cliff snarled in a bad-tempered voice. He wasn’t going to let someone just accuse him. Pokémon had walked all over him most of his life, it was time to draw the line and this was where it would be.

"Well, yes, it looks like that to me.. Then again I could be wrong, who knows really..."
Sato smiled, the Buizel did remain calm but he could sense hostility in his voice.
"Now why don't you get down here and let the school's staff handle this.." said the Deino, smiling and looking at the Sea Weasel pokémon, "or are you afraid I may bump into you?"
C'mon big boy, show me what you got already

Last edited:
Was this guy serious right now?! At this point Cliff had pretty much thrown out the ‘cause no trouble on the first day’ mentality. This Deino was trying to get under his skin, and succeeding at just that. Cliff let himself drop off the stage, landing on his feet in front of the Deino. Stepping up closer to him, Cliff blew a bubble from his mouth and purposefully let it pop in the Deino’s face. Covering him in the water droplets caused by the bursting bubble. “Bump into me then. See if it’ll do you any good.”

Shit, I can't throw the first punch, that'll get me into way too much trouble..
Sato stood silent for a moment, then laughed. "I'm sorry" he said, not without some difficulties since he was still laughing, "but I don't understand if you're taunting me or if that was supposed to be an attack.. you know, Water types and their bubbles, right?"
Sato then immediatly put on a serious face, and walked as close to the Buizel as he could. Their faces were almost touching now.
Even if he was just a little bit taller than the water pokemon, Sato wanted him to know that.

Keep calm, and remember mother's words. "When starting a fight, always provoke your opponent. A weak but calm pokemon can beat even a stronger pokemon, given that his opponent is not thinking rationally".

Their faces were so close that Sato could actually feel Buizel's breath on his fur.
"So? Was that it?"

"Mom . . . Do you even like me . . ." asked Lilly, "Ofcourse I do you br . . I mean Lilly" Lily's Mom replied, "*sigh* Good to know . . . . We're here Mom !" said Lilly in a sad tone, She got off the car and started wandering arround the school but she doesnt want anyone to notice her "Whoa . . . This school looks amazing . . . There's clubs too !!?? I'm definitly going for Tennis" She thought. Meanwhile her mom went to look for Ms Black "That little rascal cant be polite, cant even stand still, Ill send her here so I can atleast have a little rascal free vacation . . ." She wispered to herself as she notice The School Counselor infront of her "Excuse me madam, perhaps you might be The School Counselor" She asked "Yes miss, I'm miss Candy Black and I guess you are here to enroll your child" Ms.Black replied "Yes my daughter Lilly would like to study here at your school, so she could learn more about life and . . . less vicious . . ." She replied "Uhh Well I'll see what I can do, can you hand over her form ??" asked Ms.Black, Lilly's Mom handed over Lilly's Form, "Lilly come here sweety !!!" She said in a sarcastic tone "What is it mom ??" Lilly replied, "I'll be going now stay here and wait for Miss Black to come back and show you your room ok ?? And if you dont change you'll be out of the family . . . GOT IT . ." She scolded Lilly "Pst, Whatever I'll only change to people who isnt annoying as you" Lilly replied, Lilly's Mom left after thier *converation*, "Where will my room be ??" She thought

Sorely tempted to just follow Glare's example and see if they could leave without anyone noticing, Maxwell watched with a wide-eyed expression as the Deino and Buizel squared up. A battle scenario? All the better that they hadn't volunteered. The intended fight (however short) had been impressive enough, and Max was sure they wouldn't have been able to counter a move so smoothly themself. Teamwork like that, with Ms. Capelle's Protect and the Absol's Psycho Cut, was pretty amazing.

A little jealous of such skills, Maxwell turned their eye back to the two Pokemon intent on duking it out while not even on the stage. Eye to eye, both trying to loom over one another... a part of them wanted to take notes on this, like it was some sort of intimidation class-through-example. Neither one wanted to visibly start a fight, but it was clear where this would go if Ms. Capelle didn't intervene.

In the time that everything occurred, Naomi was frozen in shock. She wanted to help, but she didn't know what to do. She saw a Buizel attempt to help, but then a Deino must've said something to tick them off. Then Glare ended up running off. Naomi wanted to run after the Unown, but she didn't want to get in trouble. She decided that it would be better if she tried to break up the fight. Naomi walked off the stage and speed-walked towards the two Pokemon preparing to throw hands. She tried to step in between them. "Hey, now. Is there really a reason for this? I highly doubt we need a fight after what just happened."

Ms. Capelle was about to say something to the teary Unknown, but lost her chance as the Pokemon floated away to the dorms. She made a mental note to talk to her later... Then, she heard the Buizel beside her. She tensed up at the young 'mon, almost losing her train of thought, but at the quickly escalating situation between him in the Deino, she snapped out of her memories. "Students!" She snarled as she stepped between them and swept the ground with her tails to create space. "You know what? I want both of you on the stage, as well." Ms. Capelle dragged the boys onto the stage, up beside Naomi and Valour. "Now, for this game... it will be a combination of several elements that this school encompasses. One! You will be battling each other, in teams of two. This represents elements of House Ignite. Two! You will be in front of a crowd, which is similar to the Super Contests that House Purity specializes in. And three... listen closely! To embody House Strike... you will be needing to think on your feet. You will have to get to know each other in the same way you met your partners earlier! You need to explain to them why you joined your house DURING the battle. This complicated exercise not only values aspects from each house, but what the entire school values, as well; you must work together with your peers, in order to learn. This applies to ALL houses; even Purity, where you might be competing by yourself. So many things go into contests... lighting, makeup and costume designers, choreographers... I promise you, this exercise will be beneficial to all students. Now, to those down below, please enjoy the scene!" Then, finishing with a smirk directed at those on stage, she laughed out, "A personal maxim of mine is to never volunteer if you are unaware to what you are volunteering for. I admire your courage, but take this lesson to heart. This game is important for many reasons, but quite complicated. I wish you the best in overcoming this challenge! Your teams will be... Fletchling and Absol, versus Buizel and Deino. The first team to be completely knocked out loses. For the two young men who were fighting earlier, I expect you two to put aside your differences through this sport and to achieve a common goal together. Should you decide to fight each other anyways? Well, everyone's watching!"

Mrs. Jakande had made her way back into the gym, and upon finding a seat next to the other two house leaders, was instantly captivated. All three of the teachers had that same shining look of respect flickering in their eyes. Ms. Capelle really did know what she was doing, huh?

Ms. Black, back in the main school, had been completely absorbed in her work when the Petilil and who the Whimisicott assumed was their mother approached her desk. It took a minute for the grass-type to shift her attention. "Ah... yes, yes! Sorry to keep you waiting, it's been a busy day," she said with a chuckle. She glanced over the form, tried not to take notice of the tension between the family, and entered the data into the computer. "Ignite... mm, that's room... 102. It's a full room, so you'll have three other roommates, over in the Cheri Dorms. Please enjoy your time at the school, and call me Candy! You can talk to me anytime you need something," she said with a soft smile. "Alright, I think there's a meeting finishing up in the gym; you should head there first. See if you can grab your schedule there, and then head over to the dorms to unpack once it's dismissed.

After Lilly heared what Miss Candy said she immediatly head to the gym, "I wonder if the people here will be nice and friendly and free spirited like me, not like Mother . . ." She thought, it took her a few minutes but she finally made it to the gym, Lilly was really shy so she didnt want attention, she opened the door quietly and head in but she didnt notice that she didnt close the door properlly so it slamed and caused alot of attention "Uhh . . . Hi . . . . There . . ." said Lilly in a nervous tone

Last edited:
Was that it… Cliff’s agitated state made it near impossible for him to see that his ‘challenger’ was trying to get him to throw the first blow, which would have happened. However, when Ms. Capelle snarled at them Cliff froze over for a second before getting back to his senses. Fuck… With the school’s founder standing in between him and the Deino the realization set in that he had screwed up. Royally screwed up. Unwilling to escalate the situation any further Cliff remained quiet and found himself standing on stage next to the volunteers and the Deino, dragged their by the founder herself. Fantastic…

While he did remain quiet as Ms. Capelle explained the rules of the game Cliff had now ‘volunteered’ for, his hostility towards the Deino next to him was yet to fade away. Purely to spite the Irate Pokémon next to him Cliff blew another bubble, keeping it intact until Ms. Capelle declared the teams for this overcomplicated battle. ”Wha-!” The bubble popped and Cliff quickly shut his mouth. His voice had been quite a bit louder than he would have liked. Accepting his losses Cliff turned to the Deino he was supposed to cooperate with. While he didn’t exactly feel like becoming ‘best buds’ with this Pokémon, he sure wasn’t intending on losing this staged battle over it. Arceus-damnit… Swallowing his pride he spoke up to the Deino, his expression still showing a hint of hostility. “Right, are we going to cooperate or what?”

Things turned out better than I thought! Sato thought, as he walked on the stage. He was now standing near the Buizel. The Absol and Fletchling were also there, and this made him happy. He already had some interest in that Absol, and now he had the chance to fight her.
The only problem was that, well, he had to cooperate with the Buizel.
Well, he wasn't going to back down before, and I think he would have attacked me if Ms. Capelle didn't stop us. I'm pretty sure he can handle himself quite well in battle... at least I hope so...
His thought were interrupted by the Water-type's words.
"Huh?? Cooperate? What's that? Lil' sea weasel's afraid and need help?!" Sato laughed, but then quickly became serious again.
"Ok, seriously now, I think we both want to win this fight..." - he continued, while looking at his, no, their opponents - "... but we don't know how strong they are. And even if we are stronger than them, a two versus one is not exactly a walk in the park, is it? We'll settle that later, but for now, let's just win this, together. Is that fine with you?"

Last edited:
Naomi listened carefully to Ms. Capelle's words. Once she was finished, she walked over and stood next to the Fletchling. Naomi gave the Flying-Type a warm smile. "I guess we're partners, then. It's nice to meet you! My name's Naomi." She greeted. Out of the corner of her eye, the Absol saw a Petilil enter the gym. 'Well, at least I'm not the latest one to come into the gym.' Naomi thought. "So, you ready to start this?"

Glare, currently wedged in between an arcade machine and a wall in the Pinap Dorms, saw a note poking out from underneath the arcade machine. She tried grabbing it, but, of course, failed. She tried again and actually pulled it out. It read: "To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction; or the two bodys on each other are always equal and opposite directions." "I get the first part, but not the second part," said Glare. She looked at the beautiful, yet abstract art on the walls of the lobby, and the walls of the nearby hallways. "The shapes are always changing. Changing is their normal state, like us. Even if we're not changing on the outside we're changing on the inside, constantly. There's some stuff about me that I've been ignoring for a long time. I'm afraid of that stuff. But it's part of who I am. As long as I know the shape of my soul, I'll be alright." explained Glare, calmed down, with no one to explain to at the moment. Glare saw a blank canvas in the hallway, and started painting an abstract with whatever art supplies she could find—paint, a large paintbrush, a smaller paintbrush for details, and other various things.