• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Capelle's School for Higher Education

Glare waited for Ms. Capelle to say something, so sat and wondered what the icebreakers would be like. She watched Joel fill out a questionaire, and she also watched Maxwell's eye get big. She tried not to laugh. But then she noticed Leoron watching him and Maxwell, so she tried to do something entirely different. She watched as an Absol enrolled for the school at the front office, and hoped she would pick Strike, so she could actually have a new roomate this time.

Snow looked at him and he then looked around the place " I'm in purity as well " he said smiling before he chuckled " wait .valour I'm your new roommate in 202 " he smiled before he looked at him and took his wing and shook it " this place looks nice huh" he asked then he sighed

" did you see the bully ...he was so scary I felt like he was gonna focus punch me or something"

"Naomi, is it?" The Whimsicott said with a soft smile as she glanced at the Absol. "That's a gorgeous name. And, Strike... hmm... you'll be in room 303, in the Pinap dorms. But please, go straight to the gym! You're missing an important announcement!"

---

"Icebreakers, hmmm... now, to explain," Ms. Capelle started again--boy, did she love her speeches, "the purpose of these exercises is to help you make friends. For freshman, I think it will be very important that all of you participate. For our first game, we'll be playing Five of Anything. Everyone, grab a partner!" The Floatzel cheered.

Naomi gave a nod and a quick "Thank you." She moved her bit of luggage by the door. "I'll just leave this here, if that's alright. As soon as the thing in the gym is over, I'll be right back for it!" Naomi said rather quickly. The Absol had managed to make her way in to the gym without drawing much attention. Luckily, it seemed she had arrived just in time for the supposed "icebreakers". And she still managed to nab her schedule, too, so there was another plus. But they had to choose a partner. Naomi figured most of the Pokemon around her were already acquainted with at least one other Pokemon present. So, instead of actively seeking a partner, she decided to sit and wait for someone to come to her.

Glare needed to get a partner for the icebreakers, so she said, "Uh, uh... You! My name's Glare!" She pointed at the Absol. She was really confused, and a bit distraught. She quickly ate an Oran Berry, and waited for Ms. Capelle to say something. She floated over to the Absol, and passed her a Pinap Berry, still slightly confused. Glare waited for the Absol to go ahead and say something, while she ate a Cheri Berry. She also waited for Capelle to say something about the rules of the IceBreakers.

Listening to the explanation of what these ‘icebreakers’ entailed, Cliff realized he never played that particular game before. He had somewhat expected the rules to be explained as well, but it couldn’t be too hard. It was meant as an icebreaker after all, what could go wrong? With a healthy dose of re-found confidence Cliff let his eyes wander over the crowd surrounding him. Looking for anyone that seemed like an interesting partner to participate in this little game with.

It took a few moments looking at the crowd before his eyes fell on a Vulpix. There we go. Cliff thought to himself whilst making his way past a few other Pokémon before reach the Vulpix. “Hey, seems like the person in charge wants us to form pairs.” He smiled, gesturing towards, ‘person in charge’, Ms. Capelle on the makeshift podium. “Are you still looking for a partner?”

Well, that didn't take long. Naomi was only in the gym for about thirty seconds and she already had a partner. Well, she wasn't complaining. Her partner seemed to be an Unown. "Oh, hello!" Naomi greeted with a nod and a small smile. "Nice to meet you, Glare. My name is Naomi." She informed. The Absol gratefully accepted the Pinap Berry and began to eat on it. "So, the game we're supposed to be playing is called 'Five of Anything?'" Naomi asked. "I'm... not familiar with the game. What're we supposed to do in it? Is it, like, five questions?" She honestly had absolutely no idea what this game was.

Surprisingly, the Pokémon in charge of the houses popped up in the crowd. "We're here for partners, too, if you don't have one!" Mr. Garcia cawed quite loudly.

The Braviary waddled over to Leoron, talons tip-tapping on the gym floor. "Are you an Ignite student?" He chirped as he bent down to the young Rockruff, that was... oddly isolated. Meanwhile, Mrs. Jakande and Mr. Liang were splitting off into the crowd as well.

"The rules of Five of Anything are very simple!" Echoed Ms. Capelle from the stage. "Number one! Introduce yourself to your partner. Number two! Tell them five things about yourself related to the topic. So, the topic for this iiiiis... five reasons you joined your house! You can start as soon as you have a partner."

"I honestly have no idea what this ice-breaking game is about, either. I thought it had to do with five fruits—I mean questions. Anyway, just interested, what house are you in, Naomi?"
asked Glare, being interrupted by Ms. Capelle. "Alright, since I have to, I'll reveal five reasons why I joined Strike. One-- I'm pretty social. Two, I've sort of had an interest in winning things. Three, I wanted to join because I heard about arcade machines in the lobby of Pinap Dorms. And trust me, they're there. Four, I want to get better at working as a team. And Five, I didn't know what to do. You?" asked Glare, waiting for a response from Naomi.

Isabelle looked down at the ground while she was listening about the explanation, and then immediately heard that someone wanted to be her partner. It was a Buizel, which looked like Capelle's son, for some reason. She quickly had a little grin on her face, as she answered with a yes.

Then Mrs. Capelle explained what to do after you've found a partner, and then Isabelle promptly said, "I'm Isabelle. I'm in Room 102, if you are wondering.

Leoron snarled as the teacher approached but stopped when he heard Ms.Capelle's explanation. Then he spoke in an unhappy manner "My name is Leoron and I'm in strike not ignite but that is because one I love to run around, two I can work well with others, three I hate contests, four I'm a terrible fighter and five I'm good at solving problems, so what about you teach?" Then Leoron began to howl and he scratched the back of his neck with his paw.

"Well, it seems the game wants me to tell you, anyway." Naomi chuckled. "Well, I joined Strike, too. I'm in Room 303 at the Pinap dorms. I joined because a lot of the sports there are a team effort rather than the work of a single Pokemon. I also joined because I heard about that arcade, looking forward to that. Admittedly, I think I could use the exercise House Strike could provide, so there's another reason. There are larger dorms there, meaning it would be quicker to meet new people there. And the final reason, drum roll please." Naomi quipped before revealing her final reason. "Funner to spite my parents that way, too. They would've loved to see me go to one of the other two houses, but this one just kinda called out to me."

After Isabelle introduced herself, as well as agreeing to the idea of teaming up, she was suddenly a lot more interesting than he initially expected. He had, on pure coincidence, walked up to one of the Pokémon he’d be sharing a room with. This couldn’t be better. He thought to himself before getting back on track. It was his turn for an introduction after all. “I’m Cliff, and believe it or not, I’m in Room 102 as well. Though I didn’t have the chance to, well, actually see the place yet. Got a bit too distracted by trying to figure out the school’s layout.”

"Wait, what?" Isabelle said to Cliff, in shock that she fell on the floor on her back, not hurting much at all. "Umm, well that's just crazy! Well, I barely saw the room and didn't get settled in at all," she continued. Since she was a little hungry, Isabelle ate a chocolate-covered Oran berry that was more extraordinary than normal. It was blue and all that regular Oran berry stuff, but was a lot longer than a normal one. "This berry is soo unusual.." she said, pointing at the berry with her left paw.

The Braviary tipped his head back and cooed out a hearty laugh. "Young man, you are as feisty as I was back in my day. I apologize for mistaking your house. As I'm sure you know, I'm Mr. Garcia. I don't believe in being a terrible fighter, you see; I think anyone can learn with practice. But, for the sake of the game, I'll respect your reasons. When Ms. Capelle asked me to teach, she actually had already hired the Purity teacher. My choices were between Strike and Ignite. So, one; silly, I know, but I like that Ignite matched the red on my feathers. Two... I deeply respect Entei. He is a Pokémon of grand strength, yet humble. I wish someday to be that way, too. My third reason is that I feel teaching one-on-one, as is the course of most battles, is how you establish a deeper connection with a Pokémon. Four; unlike Strike which requires teamwork, and unlike Purity which puts you on your own, Ignite offers options to work together and separately, through its many battle types. And five... well, to mince words, being a Rufflet wasn't easy. It took a lot of effort to evolve, and I feel like it'll make the journey of other young 'mons easier if they have a guide in their training."

Mr. Liang, in a small clearing between the duos, swept his tail across the gym floor. Momentarily, he rose to his hind paws and cried out, "I'm here if you don't have a partner! You don't even have to be in Strike!" Poor guy just REALLY wanted a partner.

Meanwhile, beside him, Mrs. Jakande merrily chuckled at the youth's enthusiasm, as her lips twitched upward into a wrinkly smile. "..And uh, Mrs. Jakande is here too!" The Vaporeon added with a yelp.

Cliff was a bit disappointed that Isabelle didn’t get a good look at the dorm room either. He was starting to get far more curious about it than he probably should, and yet he had to wait and get through this game first. He had been excited about this whole ‘getting to know new Pokémon’ thing, but now he could only think of the quote-unquote ‘mysterious’ contents of that room.

However, Cliff couldn’t just leave and make himself known for disobeying the rules on the first day, so he ignored his curiosity and instead focused on his partner, who in turn was focused on the odd appearance of an Oran berry. That’s.. odd. He thought to himself as he gazed at the misshapen fruit. “Unusual? Yea, it looks kind of stretched out. Does it taste any different?”

"Room 303? I decided to move my stuff there. So I guess we'll be roommates, then. If Ms. Black didn't explain that to you, well... tough. Anyway, that's cool. Now we have to wait for Ms. Capelle to say some other topic." replied Glare, eating an Oran berry. "Also, I like metalworking." continued Glare, while trying to do a bit of a party trick. She suddenly had an idea, but thought it wasn't that good. She then hummed a random song that she had written a long time ago but never did anything with.

'Five of anything?' He had never heard of it before, but as the Floatzel explained the rules he internally sighed with relief at how simple it was. Though, he wasn't sure who to partner with. Valour stared around, as people all around him split into pairs and began talking.

A Vaporeon in the middle of the room caught his attention; Mr. Liang was waving his paws in the air and frantically assuring students they could pair with teachers, too. He could see Ms. Jakande standing near him as well, but the Strike leader's attitude set him more at ease, so after quickly stifling a giggle, he hopped over at quickly as he could.

"Um, sir?" He chirped, hoping he didn't sound too shy. "Can I pair with you?"

"Yup," Naomi responded. "Metalworking, huh? That sounds neat." She commented before turning her attention back to Ms. Capelle. Admittedly, Naomi didn't mind Glare. It was an interesting - albeit convenient - coincidence that they were in the same house and the same dorms. "I should've brought my mp3 player with me..." Naomi murmured. Instead, she just quietly (very quietly) sung the lyrics to one of her favorite songs. Hopefully, they wouldn't have to wait too long for the next topic.

"Still playing? Don't worry, it's not timed. Take all the time you need to finish your explanations! I hope all of you have found something in common, or even made a new friend," Ms. Capelle said after a few minutes from the stage. "I want you to finish the first topic before you continue, but for those who already have, we'll have one more Five of Anything round. This times topic iiiiis... five of your favorite Pokémon species! You can include yourself, I suppose," the Floatzel giggled.

Mr. Liang's lit up. "Oh. My. Arceus. You are just the cutest thing!" He barked, eyes full of glittering excitement. The Vaporeon laid on the ground and wagged his tail as he was now eye level with the Fletchling. "We can definitely be partners," he said with a fanged grin. "What's your name? House? Tell me everything." The teacher absolutely ADORED Valour already. Mrs. Jakande just smiled again, before hobbling off into the rest of the crowd to find her own partner; she knew it was time to take her leave.

Valour was slightly embarrassed (but also quite happy) at the teacher cooing over him. Thankfully no-one could see him blush under his fluffy feathers. He cleared his throat and tried to stand taller.

"My name's Valour, and I just joined Purity, and..." Gosh, he really should think before he speaks. After a momentary pause, he decided to answer the first question, about why he joined Purity. Maybe the best thing to do was just say whatever came to mind? Yeah. The Fletchling took a deep breath, then began:

"I chose Purity because I think contests are really cool ways of showing creativity, and because I want to have people look at me and go 'Wow, he's so confident and graceful and cool and all that'! Except, uh, I'm really confident and graceful and stuff now, I-I just... Meant..." He stammered for a second, lost, then shook his head and barreled on. "Anyway, I also really like singing and dancing - even though lots of Fletchlings like singing, and I don't get to practice much because my paren- Because I... Lived in a quiet neighborhood, so, I couldn't really be loud." Nice save. "Oh, and... I like the clothes contest stars wear." Valour finished lamely. There was a lot he felt like he should've said, but he also could tell he had rambled way too long. Did he even give five reasons?

Glare listened to what Ms. Capelle said and replied to Naomi with "Well, since she announced the next round, my favourite pokémon are Unown, Jangmo-o, Meowstic, Floatzels, and Simisear. What about you?" She ate another berry, but this time it was a Chesto Berry. "I can't wait to get to work on stuff," said Glare. She proceeded to sketch on the back of a blank piece of paper, and sketched a Seel. However, when she was close to finishing, her pencil slipped out of her hand, and rolled towards the makeshift stage Ms. Capelle was standing on.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it," Naomi said. She had to admit, she was definitely reluctant to go at first. Moving to a whole new region was definitely different for her. So far, however, things seemed to be going along nicely. "Well, my five favorite Pokemon? I'd have to say they would be Mightyena, Ninetails, Arcanine, Gardevoir, and..." Naomi trailed off. She never thought about her favorite Pokemon before, so she was just naming the ones she liked that came to mind. "Hm. I guess I like Lopunny, too." She decided, nodding to herself in confirmation. Naomi noticed her partner drop their pencil. "Want me to get that?"

The headmaster dropped down from the stage and picked up the pencil, walked over to the two students, and presented the writing utensil with a bit of flare. "Here you are, children." She grinned, her sharp teeth poking out.

Mr. Liang had resulted to laying his head on his paws, absolutely delighted as the Fletchling continued to speak. "Valour's a nice name. I wish you were in Strike, hehe, but that can't be helped. I tried to count while you gave your reasons, but I don't really have five toes," he laughed, wiggling a paw. "My reasonin', eh..? Well, I was the last of the house leaders here to get a job. So one, Strike was my only option, I guess. I've got a nifty Aqua Jet, but that's about as far as I'd get in Ignite, anyways. See, the other teachers got ASKED to work here. I went and applied. I guess Ms. Capelle liked my initiative, despite my age," he smirked, pausing for a second. After catching his breath, he continued, "Two... even if I had other options, I totally woulda went Strike! I've been a swimmer all my life. I love sports. Three, I mean, I guess it's a third reason? It goes along with two. I want to push to have swimming as a Pokéathlon event. Four... well, this one is more personal. As a kid, adults didn't take me too seriously. Even here, the other staff treat me like a baby. I wanna make sure kids in the future don't feel that way, so I wanna teach to help them feel better. Your opinions count, ya know? And... eh, five, huh?" The Vaporeon rolled onto his back, staring up at the roof of the gym. "I wasn't exactly supposed to be a Vaporeon. You know, there's a bunch of evolutions for Eevee... it's just that I wanted to be a water type. It called to me. I wanna enable kiddos like yourself to make your own choices in life, and if that means evolving into some crazy evolution your parents didn't want, that's fine by me."

Across the gym, Mr. Garcia ruffled his wings. "Favorite Pokémon? Why, I don't know... I certainly love how my efforts paid off, so I guess Braviary is my number one." The teacher winked at the Rockruff. "The Mandibuzz are some awfully fine ladies, too. Then... oh, Pachirisu, I think. They're so fast and tiny, but full of electrical power that, as a flying type, I just can't beat. No matter size or strength, we should respect formidable opponents. I think Staraptor are admirable as well here in Sinnoh; as a Unova avian, I've never quite met a species so masterful of the move Brave Bird. Lastly... number five, yeah! Machoke. They're powerful as well, and even though I have a type advantage, they pack quite a punch. Tell me about yourself, young man."

Glare started to sweat profusely, and said "Uh, thank you!" quietly. She turned around and wished Naomi had got it for her anyway. She kept sketching the Seel she had tried to sketch, but couldn't. Something was bothering her, and she was certain it was Ms. Capelle. She shrugged it off anyway, but still seemed to be profusely sweating. She ended up turning the Seel she sketched into a Dewgong, and waited for Ms. Capelle to say something, even though she was right next to her.

Maxwell looked side to side in a hurry-- somehow they had managed to miss out on finding a partner to start with. Maybe one of the teachers would still take them? They zoomed over to Mrs. Jakande, hoping to catch up before they were too late. Ah, but the topic... they hadn't thought deeply about the House they chose, having picked it mainly based on the description. At the time, making friends and teaming up with other Pokemon had sounded easy and nice.

"Hello. I'm Maxwell. I joined House Strike because I wanted to learn to better communicate with other Pokemon," they said flatly, but there was more to it than that. "I also wanted to better train myself overall, and find like-minded Pokemon who also enjoyed the things I do." That was three so far, "I thought Strike would suit me best, due to not being very strong physically nor extremely dexterous. And I liked the color scheme."

There, first obstacle completed. Maxwell stared up at the House teacher, slightly shaken from the shock of speaking so much at once. Mrs. Jakande was the leader of Purity, and her entrance during admissions had been quite spectacular. They weren't sure how she'd take the spiel of words they had just said, but she did seem like a nice Pokemon.

Joel's tail rose towards his head level after taking note that there was going to be some icebreaker activities, as he hesitantly crawled over to Mrs. Jakande after writing his note on another blank page of his notebook with extreme haste. His shaky, right foreleg held onto the notebook, as he emitted an awfully quiet growl towards the Magnemite after noticing them with the head of his House. He slowly turned the note towards the Magnemite's direction, as it read:

I deeply apologize if I'm having to resort to written communications, but I'm sure that you wouldn't want a little dino roaring all over the place would you? Let's just get this out of the way before someone blurts out some damn insult at me...

They call me Joel, and I joined House Purity because well... I was deemed unsuitable for the other Houses. I also wanted to find myself in my area of solitude and also try to find someone to talk to other than the Nurse or the Counselors. I thought that it would be best for me to join there since I can finally have some time to myself, and I am wanting to learn what berries can be used for besides consumption or medicine.

Maxwell read the offered note with interest. This was the Jangmo-o that had been filling out that questionnaire earlier, hadn't he? Written communication wasn't something they had any problem with, so they nodded and smiled, albeit as best they could, in reassurance. "I see. It's nice to meet you, Joel. I'm Maxwell."

Finding one's peace of mind wasn't something they had much experience with themself, but maybe the calmness that overtook them when they were working on a project resembled that. It did sound like Joel had had a little too much Pokemon interaction as opposed to Maxwell's lack of it, but they could certainly sympathize with wanting to do something to fix that.

"I think Contests are interesting, and you'll probably do well in them. Purity would have been my other choice had I not joined Strike." Maybe their first choice, if they were a little more coordinated. Maxwell couldn't imagine themself alone on a stage, no matter how much the potential audience would applaud.

Joel slowly nodded after hearing what the Magnemite said, as he wrote in his reply, "Well... I'm not sure if I will since I haven't exactly been doing well when it involves working with others, even if it's just someone judging you which often turns to damn bias straight away... I wanted to join House Ignite, but they wouldn't let me after they saw my horrendous records..."

He stood near the Magnemite after he was finished writing and showing the newly written part to them, as he hoped that the icebreakers would soon be finished. He discreetly placed his left foreleg near his mouth while attempting to forget about the prior incident as fast as he could; hoping that no one found out about it. He imagined if one were to find out about it, as his vision suddenly shifted into his sight of the possible outcome.

"Hey you, yeah you! Get your little ass over here and stay fucking quiet, or else you're gonna become my next punching bag!"

There was a slight delay in Joel's initial reaction, as he felt an extreme, forceful bash going against his body at the force that not even his small body could withstand. He found himself lying inert next to a group of what appeared to be primarily consisted of other Pokémon that relentlessly pointed and laughed at him. There was a slight puddle of scarlet red liquid near his head and abdomen, as his vision swiftly snapped back to reality after he had enough of his loss of contact with reality.

His eyes appeared to be swirling around in a slight motion, as he felt the world spinning around. His body started to look as pale as a deflated balloon, as his vision gradually became fuzzy while his hearing was starting to become faint by the second. He fell onto his knees, as he felt his heart racing through his body as if it was rush hour. He looked up at the Magnemite while his tail drooped to the ground, as he struggled to maintain his usual standing position that any of his kind could surely do with ease.

Isabelle looked at the chocolate-covered Oran berry, and only noticed the difference in the length. "It does taste normal, the only difference is the length. Anyways, let's just talk about our favorite species of Pokemon instead since we will learn much about each other since we are roommates," she said. "My favorite out of all on this list: Vulpix. Because that's mine, of course. Then it would have to be Sylveon. They are so cute!"

"Mudkips are also some of my favorites. Then Piplups and Beedrills are pretty cool as well." Isabelle said, eating a berry.

Snow sighed as he saw everyone pairing up with each other " hmm what do I do..." He thought then he sighed getting down on his belly and he sighed not know what he should do but watch , he didn't know if he was supposed to pair up with someone he knew

Another note, this time rather self-deprecating. Maxwell frowned, about to say something, but they were interrupted by Joel looking rather distant. The sudden change in demeanor by their partner didn't go unnoticed, and as they watched, Joel went from slightly nervous to what looked to be a panic attack. Maxwell glanced up at Mrs. Jakande, concern in their eye yet helpless to do much about it. "-bzzt- Hello? What's going on? This is bad. Oh no."

Maxwell was not at all versed in what to do for Pokemon that were panicked, or any other emotion for that matter. There had to be something, though, they couldn't just let him have a meltdown on his first day of school. All other students were busy chatting away, and the crowd was too thick for them to guide Joel out of the gym. Perhaps they could try comforting him, but how were they supposed to go about that? If Pokemon were what caused the anxiety, what could they, a Pokemon, do?

As carefully and gently as they could, Maxwell offered a magnet for the Jangmo-o to hold onto. Hopefully he wouldn't interpret it as an attack, as they weren't certain they could take much damage from Joel and not faint immediately. For someone not allowed in the battling House, he did seem rather powerful. "Here, you can hold on."

Offering to let another Pokemon touch them was one of the last things Maxwell had been hoping would happen, but this was pretty close to a disaster scenario. Joel was really much paler than he should be, and the way he was swaying on his feet was enough to almost make them disorientated themself. And here they had been so certain Jangmo-o couldn't learn Teeter Dance. Well, better hope that their and Mrs. Jakande's combined efforts would be enough to calm him down.

The headmaster of the school leaned over Glare's shoulder, watching the sketch. "An artist is in our midst, hmm?" She said with a smirk, "I do believe you'll enjoy some of the options our school has to offer, then. We take the arts quite seriously... and that is a beautiful Dewgong upon your paper." Her tail twitched with delight.

The deep-sea colored teacher rolled back over and batted at his ear with a hind leg. "Pokemon, yeah? Well, I can tell which Pokemon AREN'T my favorite. Jolteon, man... ugh." He groaned, rolling his eyes. "I guess uh... Leafeon suck too, because I'm weak to them. They were never mean to me, though? Hm. I can't think of anymore bad Pokemon!" He laughed, "So... well, Vaporeon are awesome. Yeah, they're my number one for sure. There was this one Pokemon, a real sweet Sylveon I liked back in my home town... Wowza, he was somethin'. Mm, finally, Mawile, since Mrs. Jakande is super sweet to me. Don't tell Ms. Capelle I didn't say Floatzel was my favorite," Mr. Liang finished with a wink at Valour.

Mrs. Jakande, with a gentle smile and her hands behind her back, listened attentively to the buzzing 'mon before her. "It is a pleasure to be your partner, young one," she replied after a moment of thought, her voice sweet and and cracked with age. After a moment, to her delight, another Pokemon had joined them--a Jangmo-o. She did not know much about the student's history, as she refused to look at her students' transcripts; to the Mawile, each fresh face was a clean slate and a potential friendship in the making. Strangers were only friends you hand't met yet. After Maxwell had read the note he passed off, she read it as well. She chortled at the idea of the smaller Pokemon's roars; little did he know, she had struggled with calming the beast on her back for several years. It seemed to have a mind of its own, and constantly snapped at passerbys on the street and growled of its own free will. "I am delighted to receive two partners. It is truly an honor," she crowed, "but I think there is another that would allow us to effectively play the game." She turned to her side, allowing her raptor-esque jaws to join the conversation. They yipped once softly, but not much noise came from the creature. However, before her and her other half could complete their half of the icebreaker, Mrs. Jakande's soft grin twitched into a frown. She turned back to face the ghostly Jangmo-o. "Joel, was it...? Talk to us, young man. What is the matter?" Her words were kind--she had not been revered as a knowledgeable Pokemon for nothing. She had even had many panic attacks herself in her youth, though... she had mellowed out after some time. Internally, she noted to thank Maxwell later for their attempt to help Joel. It was an honorable thing to do.

Glare seemed suprised at what the headmaster said about her Dewgong sketch. "Oh, thank you! It's really nothing..." replied Glare, regreting the 'It's really nothing' part. Glare turned to Naomi, but still focused on Flavie Capelle, and asked the two "So, what's gonna happen after we've finished this round of icebreakers? Just wondering." She ate a few berries while waiting for a response, and finished that Dewgong sketch, and for some reason started sketching Mr. Liang.

"There will be a second game, but we shall only play one round of it. You will all be dismissed after that," the Floatzel explained, simply yet eloquent. "Have you found the dorms to your liking? I apologize you did not get to explore it much, yet." Ms. Capelle, while enjoying small talk, took the conversation to heart; she wanted, more than anything, to make the students of her school feel at home and comfortable speaking to her, even if she was an adult.

"Oh, I didn't get the chance to check out our dorm yet. By the time I signed up, everyone was heading down here." Naomi explained. Ms. Capelle wasn't what Naomi had expected, nor were any of the teachers. But, to Naomi, she liked them better this way than what she had imagined. Perhaps this wouldn't be as bad as Naomi initially thought it would be. Honestly, the Absol could probably get used to this. Naomi was looking forward to it.

Cliff did his best to listen to Isabelle listing her favorite Pokémon, but at the same time he was having trouble thinking of five different Pokémon that he considered his favorite. After Isabelle finished talking about her top five, Cliff nodded in agreement. It was a nice top five and he hadn’t expected the list to contain two Water-Types. Since the Vulpix had a natural weakness against water. “Alright, my turn then I guess? Let’s see…”

Cliff stared blankly in the distance for a moment, thinking about the Pokémon he’d consider favorites. Somehow this introductory game turned into an actual tough assignment for Cliff, but he was determined to complete this ‘task’. “I think Quagsire is pretty cool, Totodile as well...” Cliff frowned, trying to come up with a few others. “..Chikorita? Yea, I’ll go with Chikorita. Followed by Girafarig and Furret... That’s five, there we go.”

Managed to come up with five Pokémon he liked, Cliff felt accomplished. That wasn’t so hard He thought to himself as he took in a breath of air. Cliff wasn’t the best with small talk, but he couldn’t just stand awkwardly and say nothing. “So, are you planning on joining any of the clubs?” He asked to keep the conversation going.

"I got to see it. It's mostly empty, but I bought some stuff to put in it. It's cool." replied Glare, simply. "The only thing that I got in there was my stuff. I'm planning to put a mini fridge, and other various household appliances. Y'hear?" Glare tried to juggle a few berries. She liked Ms. Capelle. Talking to her kinda made Glare feel like she was at home... although the only home she had was the Ruins of Alph, back in Johto. She looked forward to school. Eventually Glare ended up eating the three berries she had been juggling—an Oran berry, a Pinap berry, and a Cheri berry.

Snow sighed then he ran up the headmaster " hmm miss headmaster ....I don't know who to pair up with I really don't know anyone here and I'm shy around new people " he said smiling at her before he looked over at glares work " wow that's amazing " he said. Snow wasn't an artist but he was a fast runner so he probably was gonna join track or something. Snow watched all the other Pokemon greet each other and get to know each other , he noticed the vaporeon , he knew he would have to talk to him soon

Despite his noticeably plummeting health, Joel attempted to stand up as straight as he could; all the while trying to not make himself the center of attention. He looked over at Mrs. Jakande after barely picking up her kind voice that was like a muffled stereo, as he attempted to focus on her seemingly blurry, yellowish body that could now be easily mistaken for an Ampharos in his fuzzy perspective. He fell onto his knees again after some intense seconds of attempting to stand on his own, as he emitted a faint cry of help towards Mrs. Jakanade; something he thought he would never have done for years to come.

His body attempted to produce a substantial amount of adrenaline to counteract his current condition, though it was soon rendered futile since the medicine he took earlier seemed to be doing much more than it should. His shaky legs attempted to drag his way out of the gym in a last ditch effort to be unseen by most, though it seemed as if he could hardly move even a centimeter at all. He took in quick, short breaths in an attempt to keep himself up, as he dropped his pencil and notebook next to him before he collapsed on the floor in front of Mrs. Jakande and the Magnemite.