• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Capelle's School for Higher Education

The Deino’s remark about needing help wasn’t well-received by the already less-than-friendly Cliff, but he wouldn’t get into an argument about it. Not right now at least. Yet, to show his displeasure with said remark Cliff responded with a quick, cold glare before continuing to listen to what the Deino had to say. “Let’s call it a truce for now and focus on the current problem, yes.” Cliff nodded in agreement and glanced over to the two Pokémon that opposed them. He turned his gaze back to the Deino after a few moments of inspecting the opponent. “There’s not much of a battle plan to be made, I don’t know a thing about either of them. Do you?”

"Well, that's not entirely true.."
Sato observed their opponents.
Absol and Fletchling...
"
You were so quick in jumping on the stage to rescue that Unown, that makes me believe you were keeping an eye on the three of them.. or were you just staring at the Unown?! You fell in love or something?!"
Sato chuckled, but realized it wasn't the time to be playing around. He sighed.
"Alright sorry, I'm kinda of an asshole sometimes I guess. Anyway.."
Sato was apparently looking at the Buizel, but he was keeping an eye on the Fletchling. The fact that his fur covered most of his eyes helped him in doing so.
"That Fletchling.. I don't think he's very confident. He hasn't made eye contact with anyone since he got up here. Either that, or he's afraid of "perfoming" in front of a big crowd... " Sato then pretended to crack his neck, only to glance at the Absol.
"And then there's that Absol. She's definetly stronger. Have you seen that Psycho Cut? Her reflexes were great. I think that's enough reason to believe that she's the one that's going to give us more trouble, and that's why... we should take care of the Fletchling first!"
He looked at the Buizel and smiled "I don't know if we're both individually stronger than that beauty over there, but if we're able to go two versus one against her, we're sure to win."

Sato felt proud, despite all these being only suppositions, because he was able to understand that much from such small details.
My parents would be proud! I did as they taught me!! Now.. let's just hope I was right.. oh and of course..
"So? What do you think about that, my beloved teammate??"

Beloved teammate..? Cliff raised an eyebrow at the Deino’s last remark. Sure got friendly in a second, huh. He thought to himself as he looked at his partner before shrugging. Maybe he was trying to be friendly, maybe he was still trying to tick him off, Cliff didn’t know. What he did know though was that the Deino made a solid point regarding the battle plan. As much as Cliff would’ve liked to shut him up a minute ago, his talking actually made a lot of sense right now. “Take out the Fletchling first, got it.” Cliff hesitated for a moment, but added a “Good thinking there, teammate.” to his previous sentence as a gesture of goodwill.

A battle. Of course it was a battle.

In the back of his mind he was aware he that he should've expected this; however, he still felt as though all of the air had been taken out of him, and all he could do for a few moments emit tiny, frightened gasps. Some of Valour's worst memories came from impromptu battles encouraged by his dad, all the bruises and scars sometimes lasted for weeks. Ms. Capelle was continuing her explanation, two other Pokémon had climbed onstage, but he didn't pay attention. All he could do was shut his eyes tightly and force himself to breathe, to calm down.

After a while, he was aware of someone standing beside him. They were introducing themself; they had a calm, friendly voice. He opened his eyes to find an Absol peering down at him. 'Naomi,' she said her name was. So it was a double battle.

"V-Valour," The Fletchling said at last, with a weak gesture to himself. "I don't really know much about battling, so hopefully this goes alright." He added. It wasn't strictly true; he knew plenty, but he was terrible at putting it into practice. He had finally noticed their opponents - a Buizel and Deino. Weren't they the ones who had nearly fought right under the teacher's noses? 'With any luck they'll just annoy each other too much to fight properly,' he thought hopefully to himself.

Sato observed his opponents. By the way the Fletchling was behaving, he could see that his previous thoughts were probably right.
"Let's not underestimate them, though.." He said to his new partner. It was a basic battle tenet, but it didn't hurt to remember that every once in a while.
"We're ready, are you?" he shouted towards the Absol and the Fletchling. He then turned to the Buizel.. "Guess we'll have to wait for Ms. Capelle's permission to start anyway... Oh right.. we haven't introduced each other yet! I'm Sato!"

"Nice to meet you, Valour. So long as we work together, we should be able to handle this." Naomi said, still carrying her friendly smile. She glanced up at their opponents before looking back to Valour. "I'm thinking that we should go for the Buizel first. Some of the moves he can learn could prove to be challenging if we don't take him out first." She stated. The Deino from the other team called out, asking them if they were ready. "Not just yet!" She called back. Naomi turned back to Valour. "So, what do you think?"

Last edited:
Ms. Capelle smiled softly at the students. This was going well. Due to the stress put upon them, the students on both teams were already beginning to be friends, and more importantly, teammates. In the back of the Floatzel's mind, she thought that perhaps the teams were a tad unbalanced--but, ah well, it will certainly be fun to watch. "When both teams are ready," she hummed, "let me know. I will give you all a signal to start." She took the microphone with her and hopped off the stage.

After the initial silent praise from all three teachers, Mr. Liang yipped in surprise at the slam of the door. He grinned, and trotted over to the entrance. "A bit late, yeah? What house are you in?" He asked the Petilil excitedly and wagged his fan-finned tail in the air. "Oh!" The Vaporeon realized, scooting back on his paws, "I bet you know, but I'm House Strike's leader, Mr. Liang. Sorry, I got a bit... ahead of myself there, hehe."

It was somewhat weird how things had ran their course. The first interaction Cliff had with the Deino at his side was the Pokémon bumping into Isabelle. The second interaction had been rather hostile, but quickly turned into a form of partnership. Well, thanks to the actions of Ms. Capelle it did, but nonetheless a partnership. However, during all that he never once even thought about the actual Pokémon next to him. Cliff had been so focused on his ‘alpha-position’ that he hadn’t even thought about the Deino as an individual and more like an obstacle to overcome.

“Oh… well, I’m Cliff.” The introduction of the Deino came, for some reason, really unexpected and caught Cliff off-guard for a second. “I guess you’re right, we can’t just start this battle without a-“ At that moment Ms. Capelle called out for the teams to get ready, and state so if they were. “I’m good to go, what about you Sato?”

"I'm ready, of course.."
Sato was looking at their opponents. He smiled. Fighting was the best thing he could do. He was raised for it, and he came to that school just to get better at it. He was trembling with excitement, only waiting for Ms. Capelle to tell them they could start.
"I'm also curious to know why you joined Ignite!"
That's right. Sato didn't forget that they also had to explain why they decided to join their houses. He didn't really care that much about that part, in the end, he knew why he was there and had no problem with telling everyone.

No matter what their motivations are, I will crush them! C'mon, just let us start already!

He considered what Naomi said. The Buizel was probably more of a threat; faster, with a type advantage over Valour, too. Valour considered what he could do, the initial shock wearing off a little.

His saving grace was that he could fly out of reach, but physical attacks would give up that advantage, while Ember wouldn't do much damage to either of them. There was Razor Wind, but it took so long to charge up that it would be incredibly risky to do. Unless there was a distraction. He'd known he'd be relying heavily on the Absol anyway...

"Yeah, I think I'm ready!"

Naomi nodded. "Let's not forget, we need to explain why we joined our houses, too. But I'll try to keep their attention focused on me while you explain, alright?" She said, before turning to Ms. Capelle and their opponents. "Okay, we're ready, too!" Naomi called. This battle would certainly prove to be interesting. Judging by how timid Valour was, Naomi could guess he wasn't Ignite, but the other two, she wasn't sure. It was unlikely that at least one of them wasn't Ignite, so at least one of them probably had a joy for battling.

As she turned to the audience, Ms. Capelle made her way a bit farther from the stage. "Are you ready to see a battle, everyone?! Let's get to it! Three... two... one... begin!"

While Joel was still keeping quiet in the backstage area when the battle was about to unfold, the mysterious Pokémon finally got the door to give way. The Pokémon heard the door of the entryway opening, as it hid in the closet and carefully searched the boxes for their stuff. After some careful searching, the Pokémon got their needed items and closed the closet after erasing all traces of their clandestine intrusion. It silently glanced over at the mirror while not realizing that the Skitty was giving them the stare.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing here you little turtle! Don't you know that this is the girl's restroom?" The Skitty said with a stern tone. The Pokémon's reply was nothing but a slight shoulder shrug, as it ran for the door but was tackled by the Skitty in the process.

"So... I have a little Peeping Tom to deal with I suppose?" The Skitty remarked.

The Pokémon gave a heavy sigh and took off her Squirtle costume much to the Skitty's shock. She got out her tape recorder after noting the Skitty's sassy attitude and pushed a few buttons. A feminine voice uttered out, "I am not... vrrrrrrrr.... male... vrrrrrr... Now, please leave me alone."

"Leave you alone? That's the last thing I'd ever do when you're creating more questions than answers now! You're not weaseling your way out of this one kid!" The Skitty asserted.

The Pokémon pressed a yellowish button on her tape recorder as a male documentary voice stated, "Allons-y, vrrrrrrrr... la belette fait son déménagement."

After finishing some abstract art in the lobby of Pinap Dorms and then hanging it up, Glare walked outside the dorms, sat at a nearby bench and started writing. She wrote,
"Je m'appelle Glare. Glare, ok? Je ne pense pas que je vais bien faire du bien ici, mais ça va. Je veux juste faire quelque chose. Juste pas copier de quelqu'un comme un ditto désintéressé, pour une fois." Glare ended up folding the paper she wrote on into a paper plane, and throwing it into the trash. And then she waited.

As soon as Ms. Capelle gave the signal to start, Sato took a deep breath, slightly lowered his head, and then proceeded to exhale what looked like blue fire towards the Fletchling.
Let's see how they counter my Dragonbreath!
He was expecting the Absol to block it, which would have been perfect too, as that would have create an opening for his teammate to run past the dark-type and find himself facing the Fletchling. The Buizel was most likely the fastest there, and Sato wanted to take advantage of that.

Ok, what the flamethrower in the school is happening here? What are they fighting over? Precious stuff? Let's just see this, it may help me with my strength. Isabelle looked over around where she was, seeing that the Deino and Cliff were gone. Before, she heard something from Cliff that she didn't seem to her. She then saw them on stage, going to battle against a Fletchling and an Absol on stage in front of everyone in the gym. Wow, so they are battling? Okay, that was the next icebreaker. I see.

She squinted her eyes closely at the stage to see every moment of the battle. Well, I guess I should root for Cliff, since he is in House Ignite as well as that Deino.

Naomi paid close attention to her opponents' movements the moment Ms. Capelle called for them to start. The Deino opened up with a Dragonbreath, it seemed, and was aiming it towards the Fletchling. Naomi quickly slid in front of her partner and slammed her horn onto the ground. The moment that happened large, blue stones jutted from the stage to intercept the Deino's attack. 'Hopefully, my Stone Edge'll be enough to keep his attack at bay.' Naomi thought. This at least gave her a second to speak to her teammate. "So... I'm in House Strike."

Last edited:
He blinked. The threat of the blue fire was gone as soon as it appeared, blocked by massive stones. Valour was silently impressed by his partner's speed, but he instantly reminded himself that he didn't have time to waste; he had to ruin their opponent's strategy, which he had an uncomfortable feeling he could already guess.

"I'm in Purity." Valour said as quickly as he could, before flapping his fluffy wings and launching himself into the air. Once free of the cover Naomi and her Stone edge had provided, he braced himself, and began giving more rhythmic, powerful beats of his wings, and a strong Tailwind began to blow, towards the opposite side of the stage. They would be faster - and hopefully, the others would be slowed down by it.

Cliff had been ready to go from the moment Ms. Capelle announced the start of the battle, but when Sato opened with a Dragon Breath he realized his partner was trying to create an opening and so Cliff waited for the opening to reveal itself. Which it did in the form of a Stone Edge performed by Naomi, the opposing Absol. With the Absol distracted Cliff pushed himself off with his tails for some extra momentum and went straight for the Fletchling.

However, the Fletchling had a different idea and flew upwards, performing an attack of his own. Cliff had to think fast or his opening was gone. An idea came to mind and Cliff shot off with a Quick Attack towards the stones that were created by the Absol’s Stone Edge. Using the stones as a form of ramp, he shot up towards the Fletchling and lashed out with his tails in an attempt to knock the Pokémon down to the ground.

Last edited:
Valour realized what was happening almost too late - he had barely a second to react. As the Buizel shot towards him, he abandoned setting up the Tailwind and flew down, just out of range of the whipping tails. Valour could've sworn he felt one brush the top of his head. However, with his first plan interrupted, he was at a loss for what to do, so the Fletchling circled in the air, a few feet above Naomi.

The school's headmaster watched with twinkling eyes; she couldn't take her eyes off either team. She was completely unsure as to who she wanted to win--but hey, as a teacher, she should want everyone to win! But, Ms. Capelle reprimanded herself, in battles... only one shall win. Err, two here, I guess? One team. Mmhm. The Floatzel grinned eagerly, eyes still trained on the battle.

In the back of the gym, one of Mr. Garcia's talons was clutched around some sort of camera or phone. He was recording the show... for a little Whimsicott that the teacher was facetiming!

Arc slowly but surely made his way to Counselor's Office, he wasn't the tallest Pokemon in the world, so he wouldn't be surprised if the lady didn't seem him come in. He sighed as he came in, wanting this to go as fast as it possibly could. Once it was his turn to go up, he lifelessly put his information on the desk. Upon inspecting his surroundings, he noticed it wasn't as many people around as there could be.
He'd just assume it was because how late he showed up.

"Well here is all my info, and stuff." Said Arc, as he double-checked to make sure everything was there. Afterward, he stood there in silence so she could check it for herself.

With Cliff standing.. well.. more like flying in the air above their opponents, Sato smiled as this was the perfect chance to show off a move he was so proud of.
"You realized it, didn't you? An enemy on one side, another enemy on the other side, what are you going to do now?!" He screamed, charging his next attack.
The black energy was released with a huge blast, traveling at incredible speed while being accompanied by a deafening and somehow sinister bang.
To be able to execute such a tremendous move made Sato so proud, he was almost crying with joy. Dark Pulse had been his mother's signature move, and she had spent a lot of time with Sato, during his childhood, to teach him how to use it, how to control it's great power at such a young age, and most importantly how to maximize it's power.

"Don't you feel it? This fire burning inside you, the houndreds.. no! thousands of possible moves that your opponent could use! The adrenaline rush from having to make a huge decision, one that could make the difference between victory and loss, in a matter of seconds! Ain't this fuckin' amazing????"
Sato was so excited at this point that he barely realized the shockwave from his previous Dark Pulse had almost sent it flying backwards. As he was walking back into position, he continued explaining, with a huge smile on his face, why he decided that house Ignite was the right choice for him.
"This is what a battlefield is!! This is not a place for fuckin' beauty contests, we're here to fight, to hurt each other until we can't even stand anymore! Only the strongest will still be on his feet at the end of a battle! This is what we were born for!"
Oh shit, I snapped.. He thought, as he realized he had said maybe a bit too much.
".. And that's why I joined house Ignite.. I guess.." But he didn't really care that much, did he? He only cared about one thing at that moment: winning.

Naomi saw the pulse of dark energy heading straight for Valour. Naturally, the first thing the Absol wanted to do was help her partner. She leaped on top of the remains of one of her stones from her Stone Edge and used it to boost herself up into the air. Naomi took the Dark Pulse full force and was sent hurtling back to the ground. Because of her Dark typing, it didn't do too much, but it was still powerful. She managed to land on her feet and slide to a stop on the stage.

"Battles and Contests are fun, but I think I'm better suited for sports. I dunno, just something that felt right, y'know?"

Glare got up from the bench and headed towards the front office, seeing a Cottonee speaking to Mrs Black. She got a good look at what Ms. Black was looking at... and it was a battle, in what looked like a gym. Then she realised it was the school's gym, and suddenly thought "I missed out on that? Well..." Glare floated towards the gym and once she got there, Glare stood next to Mr. Garcia, and said "Hmm... I was thinking... You know what? Nevermind." She thought of the way that Capelle woke her up, by soaking her with water. "What a rude way to wake someone up..." thought Glare.

Cliff had been convinced his plan would work the second he lashed out, expecting to bring the Fletchling back to ground level, but he had missed by an inch. Surprised by the last minute dodge Cliff needed a second to get back his focus. It wasn’t all for nothing however. Sato had used the airborne state Cliff was in to perform a rather devastating looking Dark Pulse. It was impressive, scarily impressive for a Pokémon of their age. Cliff had been glad to be out of the shockwave’s range or else he wasn’t all that sure he would get up from it.

Though he had been a bit too distracted by the Dark Pulse and lucked out when he barely stuck his landing without twisting something. With his feet firmly back on solid ground Cliff continued his assault on the Fletchling. Trying to take him on face to face hadn’t been a success, and Cliff wasn’t too keen on getting in range of both Fletchling and the Absol. So, if physical attack didn’t cut it, maybe a special attack would. Cliff took a deep breath, causing the yellow collar surrounding his neck to inflate, before letting go a burst of water from his mouth, aiming for the circling Fletchling. A high-pressure Water Gun had to be effective.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
((I am not entirely sure how to enter my character, seens though I am kijd of late to the party, heheh. Um, but, nevertheless, I will try my best.))

Nitros stood at the entrance of the school, alone. His parents had dropped him off and wished him well, while his oldest sibling, an Umbreon named Meriwether, had just given him an affectionate rub to the head. He glanced at the bag on his shoulder, a lighting bolt stitched into it. <Maybe, just maybe, this is the place I can finally evolve into a Jolteon.....>, He thought to himself. Brushing his soft fur down a little, making himself look presentable, he entered the building, feeling anxious.

((There, how was that?))

After finishing up registration, Arc heard quite the commotion coming from another area in the school. This intrigued him, he moved thoughtlessly toward the sound. Upon arrival, he received the answer to his question, this was where everyone was. Okay, that answers that question, but why are they here? It took a moment for Arc to grasp on to the situation. That's when he noticed the Pokemon on stage, battling.

Now it's all coming together... Let's see what's going on up there. The small Skrelp scanned the stage, trying to piece together who was fighting. When a water gun broke his concentration. Wow, that water gun is impressive, seems like he's shooting it at... A Fletchling? That little bird is lucky he didn't inherit the fire typing yet, otherwise that'd probably be an instant knockout if it hits him. Even though Arc had just got there, he was already making scenarios about how this battle would go in his head.

As he circled Valour had listened intently to Sato's yells, even as Naomi took the full blast of the Dark pulse. The ferocity in his voice honestly scared him, perhaps more so as he realized he meant every word of it. The comment about contests, however, did strike a nerve he wasn't even aware he had, and he paused his flight for a second. Valour readied an Ember, but had a feeling he had forgotten something... Oh Arceus, he had forgotten about-!

The force of the Water gun slammed him face first into the stage, his small body already aching in a way that he knew would last for days. He struggled to his feet. He was soaked, and sore, and somehow in that moment Valour threw aside any nervousness he still had to make way for undiluted anger; though, he was careful not to let it show on his face. The Fletchling had one surefire way to give back some of the humiliation he was feeling at that moment.

Valour turned to look the Buizel in the eye. He gave his best baby-doll-eyes impression, a pair of finger guns, (or the best finger guns a winged Pokémon could do, anyway) a tiny laugh and "Are you a glass of water, 'cause I'm feeling thirsty right now!~". An A+ Attract.

Bullseye! Cliff practically jumped with joy, a satisfied smirk plastered on his face after watched the Fletchling slam to the ground. “Couldn’t dodge that one, huh!” He yelled at the Fletchling while he was getting back on his feet, brimming with self-confidence after the direct hit. “How about another one?! Got plenty more where that came from!” When the Fletchling got back on his feet Cliff was already busy preparing a second Water Gun, but before he could douse the Fletchling a second time something happened that shattered Cliff’s concentration.

What is he trying to-… Cliff’s overconfidence let him straight into this ‘trap’. What a pair of doll-eyes and a tiny laugh couldn’t accomplish. Cliff fell for it, not because of the cheesy pickup line or the appearance of the Fletchling before him. No, Cliff was panicking. Fearing someone had figured out his secret on the first day. “Wh-… What are you talking about?! We… We are supposed to fight! Don’t you get it?! Just attack! Ar-are you stupid?!” Cliff continued to talk back to the Fletchling and, in his flustered state, forgot to pay attention to any of his surroundings.

What the fuck is going on...
Sato couldn't understand what was going on. That was clearly the move Attract, a great execution of that move, but Cliff was clearly a male, wasn't he? Could it be that the Fletchling was a female?

No, don't think about that, who cares, just fight!

As weird as it might have seemed, his partner had completely dropped his guard in a very dangerous position. That wasn't good. Now Cliff was standing near the Fletchling, with a worried look on his face, and, despite being previously hit by his Dark Pulse, the Absol was still on her feet.
I shouldn't get close as I'm clearly safer if I stay at a distance, but I can't let both of them attack him at the same time, from different directions too. That won't do... I have to get at least one of them to concentrate on me..
"Hey, really, was that Attract just now?! Well well... aren't you a nice lil' girl?? And here I thought we were fighting, I guess we should just stop then, we don't want this young lady over there to break a nail, right?"
Sato also wanted to scream at his partner to snap out of whatever had gotten into him, but that would've interrupted his own Taunt attack. His primarily objective was for the Fletchling to attack him, at least they would've been fighting one on one.

Glare waited for Mr. Garcia to say something. "Uh... Hello?" asked Glare. She sat around, waiting for an answer. To pass the time, she started to sketch Mrs. Capelle and Madame Rosid talking to each other. She felt like trash compared to most of the other pokemon here.
Even though she could use a bit of Psychic power to simply move things around, and had Hidden Power, she still felt worthless compared to the pokemon up on stage.
Glare wished it was the Marshadow season, Fall, and wished she could be at a fireworks festival. But of course that probably would never happen, even though she wanted it to. She still sat next to Mr. Garcia.

The Buizel's obvious distress perplexed Valour. He... honestly hadn't expected Attract to work, just to maybe shock him long enough that he could do something. In his confusion, his anger subsided a little, but not enough to stop him readying an attack to follow up with. With a quick shake to get off most of the droplets clinging to him, Valour launched into a sprint, fully intending to lash out with Acrobatics, and he was only a few feet away when shouting caught his attention yet again and he skidded to a sudden stop.

He stared at the Deino, the dragon type's biting remarks cutting so much deeper that they should have. 'Just ignore him, focus on the Buizel, it's the best opportunity you've had this whole time-!' he practically begged himself, but it was no use. The Taunt had worked.

"Get over here and say that to my face," Valour called, his voice threatening to turn into a scream. "Not too close, though. I don't want something so disgusting too close to me." He added with a slight sneer.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Nitros approached the lady at the desk, who appeared to be a Whimsacott, and said: "Hello ma'am, I was enrolled here, could you possibly give directions to the Purity wing?" A short conversation later, and he arrives at his wing, in a room, and dumps his stuff. Nitros sits, unsure of what to do or where to go.

"This isn't an argument, it's a battle..." Ms. Capelle whispered to herself, then hummed. "But--I do want to see what comes of this. Perhaps they might learn something through this."

The Braviary, better known as House Ignite's leader, fumbled with his phone for a minute and hid it in his feathers. "A-Ah, yes! Hello, mhm. What did you need to ask, young one?" He cawed before he preened his ruffled feathers. A tiny "Adam? Hello?" came from the call, and the massive bird chirped like a child, pecking the END button repeatedly on the cellular device.

On the other end of the now-ended call had sat Ms. Black. She frowned at her computer and closed the video call program; a sigh escaped her lips after a moment. The Whimisicott wasn't able to leave the office in case new students came to apply, so it really sucked that she couldn't be watching the battle! That darn Braviary... Oh! When did this get here? Ms. Black looked down at her desk. There was another set of papers, and at first, she was surprised; that is, until she noticed the adorable little Skrelp down below. She had never met a Skrelp before!
"Simply give me one moment, dear! I'll register you..." And, next thing you knew, the Whimsicott was telling Arc that his room was 103 in the Cheri dorms. "There's a meeting in the gym, but I'm sure it's almost over..." She threw a last, lingering glance at her computer screen, before ushering the newly-enrolled student away.

After a few minutes, an Eevee--this time, regularly-colored--had padded in. Another? Already? Wow! Ms. Black repeated her process from before, enrolled the normal-type, and told them that their room was 203 in the Oran dorms. "No roommate!" Ms. Black cheered, "...so it's a bit of a blank slate, you know? What I told the last kid who came in here was that, mm... there was a meeting in the gym, but it's almost over. You can probably head to your dorm and get unpacked." She finished with a smile.

Glare silently was laughing to no end. The loud chirp Mr. Garcia, or Adam Garcia made was enough to make her laugh silently. She asked "Uh... Where were you three hours ago? Do you think someone was spying on you? Ugh... I'm sorry that I can't come up with any good questions..." While Glare waited for an answer, it almost looked like an eclipse was going to form in the sky. However, everyone seemed to be inside. A Cottonee (npc) bumped into Glare, trying to watch the show.

"Oh, don't worry, I really don't want to get closer.." he said, as he was charging another Dragonbreath.
It was risky, as his teammate was still there, but Sato knew he had no other choice.
This whole situation is his fault anyway, and I'm pretty sure he will dodge.. Well, not sure but... Who cares
The blue flames were once again release towards the Fletchling, while the Buizel was dangerously still near the Flying type pokemon.

While Naomi had quickly recovered from that Deino's Dark Pulse physically, everything was a bit blurry for a few seconds. She eventually regained her senses to see her partner trying to use an Attract on the opposing Buizel. It didn't exactly work as the move was supposed to, but it did fluster the Buizel. That was something Naomi wanted to keep tabs on. But for the moment, Naomi decided to get back in the heat of the battle. The Deino had taunted Valour and the two were now facing off, but Naomi still wanted to eliminate the threat the Buizel posed. Better to take him down first then go for the Deino and have the Buizel flank them later. If things started to go south, either way, she always had her trump card. But it wasn't time for that. Naomi leaped over to the Buizel as her horn glowed a color slightly darker than it's normal one. She slashed at the Buizel with her horn, using the attack Night Slash.

Cliff stood still on the center of the stage as he struggled with his own state of mind. It took the Absol’s direct hit to snap Cliff out it. He hadn’t even seen it coming until the glowing horn connected to his body and threw him backwards. Cliff landed on his back on the stage, a few feet from the Absol, and struggled to get back on his feet. At least it had brought him back to his sense and once he stood firmly on the ground again he was more pissed off than ever before. His pride was hurting, big time! And along with his hurting came a wave of anger.

Cliff was burning up on the inside, but managed to keep a relatively clam tone to his voice. “I guess I have yet to participate in the talking part of this battle. I came here to, well, make a new start. Surrounded by people who don’t know me, I thought that’d be easy.” Cliff shrugged and took on a more battle-ready stance. “I want to be stronger, stand up to my problems instead of hiding away and show people what I’m capable of. And, and! Right now, you are my problem… So, get ready to be dealt with!” He snarled before performing a Swift attack. Cliff spun around, dragging his tails over the stage in a spinning motion before releasing a multitude of star-shaped rays in the Absol’s direction.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Nitros sat on his bed, reading a space magazine. He felt himself drifting off, and shook his head, forcing himself awake. "Darn..." He murmured. Looking down, he glanced at his star necklac,e sighing. He remembered the day this was given to him, the day his friend promised to help him evolve. But, he was gone now, moved away to a distant region, and Nitros did not know if he would ever see him again. He closed his eyes, collapsing on the bed, exhausted. Unfortunatelyfor him, he had left his door open, for the returning students to see.