• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Capelle's School for Higher Education

"Yeah, you know what? Nevermind..." said Glare, walking out of the gym. Glare decided to walk to Cheri Dorms, with her sketchbook. She had finished the sketch of Flavie Capelle and Bao Liang, and wanted to explore a little more. She went inside and made herself a bit of tea. Eventually she saw someone with their door hanging open. She was a little curious, but decided to leave whoever was in there alone. However, someone seemed to have left a small tree branch in the hallway, and of course tripped over it. "Ow..." said Glare, almost loud enough to wake someone. Her green bandit scarf had fallen off in the process.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Snorting, Nitros abrubtly awoke, shaking his around, looking for the noise. Unfortunately, this lead to his large eevee ears slapping him in the face. "Frick....." He mumbled, holding back more serious cursing, and glanced around. He noticed a shadow in the hallway, and peeked out his head. "Um....anyone there?"

Using her bit of psychic power, Glare pulled her scarf back on, and then got up. "I-I'm ok!" replied Glare, looking at the open door. An Eevee, with a strange mark on its cheek, and a star necklace was looking at her. Glare the G-Unown decided to introduce herself to the Eevee. "I'm Glare. Nice to meet you. I-I just was exploring..." said Glare,
"Speaking of which, I wonder why someone would leave tree branches in the hallway?"

The Braviary cocked his head in confusion, but ultimately could not even begin to ask what the Unknown meant before she scrambled off. Ah well... he held out his phone again and pecked a little text message to the counselor he was originally calling. 'Sorry bout that. Connection issue.'

Ms. Capelle continued to vigorously observe. For a moment, she even considered disrupting the battle; a little Water Sport wouldn't hurt... before deciding that it was best to let the situation unfold all on its own. Cliff had taken quite a beating, however--perhaps someone would faint soon!

Thanks to a Night slash from Naomi, Valour's path to safety was cleared not a moment too soon, and he threw himself out of the way of the Dragonbreath. What with the intimidating way he held himself with, and how even a type resistance hit hard, he was less than eager to put himself in front of that Deino, but he was the only one who hadn't actually done any damage yet, so he steeled himself. Plus the thought of wiping the smugness out of his voice was sorely tempting.

As soon as he regained his balance he launched himself at the dragon Pokémon, moving in the agile way that preceded Acrobatics.

Snow sighed as he ran into the gym only to slid in and hit the wall " wow great now I look like a shiny idiot " he smiled then he got up off the floor and he shook his fur " I'm OK " he smiled running over to the other students

As the Fletchling approached at high speed, Sato braced himself for the impact.
He was prepared, in fact, it was what he had planned when he used Taunt.
The flying pokemon was just too fast to get hit by long range attacks, but despite those being Sato's speciality, he had something up his sleeve.
As his opponent made impact with his body, Sato got pushed back a bit, but being prepared for it, he was already ready to counter-attack. He opened his mouth as wide as he could, showing off his not-fully grown teeth, and then strongly bit the Fletchling, or better to say, used Crunch.
With the Flying-type pokemon in his mouth, Sato shook his head for a couple of seconds, then apparently stopped.
"..I didn't even felt that!" He screamed, or at least he tried, since talking while biting someone wasn't really easy. That was a lie, he really felt that. Acrobatics was a powerful move, and it certainly didn't leave Sato unaffected, but he knew how much important it was in a battle to make your opponents think they can't win, and lower their morale.
He got ready in his usual stance, and prepared to fire off a Dark Pulse, this time with the intention of blasting the Fletchling away with it.
"Just try not to die or you'll get me in trouble!!" He said, as released the dark energy stored inside his mouth.

Cliff had expected Sato to be able to handle the Fletchling, but didn’t expect things to get out of control so fast. Even if this was a genuine battle, Sato was going too far! When Cliff saw his partner getting ready to fire off another Dark Pulse, with the Fletchling still between his jaws, he had to step in! Even if it meant betraying his partner in front of a full gym of Pokémon. Whether it was due to witnessing the power of that Dark Pulse before, and knowing the damage it would inflict close range, or because of the aftermath of the previous Attract, Cliff turned against his own partner.

He managed to pull off a move his father had taught him to get out of trouble, and within an instant Sato and Cliff had swapped places. The Baton Pass had been successful! Leaving Sato to fire off his Dark Pulse in the middle of the stage and Cliff standing with the Fletchling in his paws. “Eh…” Cliff looked at the Fletchling for a few seconds before speaking up. “Can I follow you to the infirmary? I, well, eh… My mom told me to follow my dreams.” Smooth…

Glare got tired of waiting, and decided to walk back to the gym. She watched as Sato went too far, and watched Cliff saved Valour's life.
"I think I should inform Madame Rosid about this... Then again, the staff could do that. I think I'm better off telling Madame Rosid on my own about this one." said Glare, talking to herself. Yet again, she left the gym, heading towards the school infirmary. Once she got there, she peeked her head in there, despite having a bruise from tripping over tree branches earlier. Anyway, Glare said "Excuse me? I think there are two injured students in the gym. There's a battle there, and one of the students went too far. Just thought I'd notify you, Madame Rosid." Glare then sat outside of the school infirmary, patiently waiting for one of two things to happen:
The first possibility would be for Madame Rosid to go get them.
The second possibility would be that the two students would come to the infirmary themselves. Glare thought deeply and hoped both of them would be okay.

The Crunch caught him right at his left wing's base, and Valour couldn't help but cry out at the strength of the attack. He tried to struggle out of it but his own strength was depleted, the sluggishness he associated with near fainting making it so that even a Magikarp could probably overpower him. With a flash of panic, he realized the other Pokémon was building energy, about to release another Dark pulse. Valour gave up completely, squeezing his eyes shut and bracing for the finishing blow.

Except it didn't come. The pressure on his wing was suddenly absent, so slowly, the bird Pokémon opened his eyes, curious as to why he hadn't been knocked out cold already. When he saw the Buizel that he had... For lack of a better word, embarrassed, it only confused him further and slightly worried him. Was this some kind of trick as well?

“Can I follow you to the infirmary? I, well, eh… My mom told me to follow my dreams.” Valour stared at him for a full 3 seconds before he broke, burying his burning face in the Buizel's yellow float-thing (a less than stellar plan, because inflatable things are rarely comfortable to put your face on) while still holding his left wing out awkwardly.

"That sounds pretty nice right now," came the mumbled reply.

Last edited:

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Nitros had spaced out, not paying attention to the Unknown. When he looked back for it, they where gone. Shaking his head, he turned his attention to his room. It was barren, and empty looking. He closed his eyes, and sat in the hallway, listening for noises. Hearing no one nearby, he closed his door, makimg sure to lock it, and went on his way decorating his room.

The school's headmaster widened her eyes at the turn of events, but ultimately, said nothing. Did that break the rules, or was it honorable? Was Valour technically fainted? Was Cliff going to forfeit to take him to the infirmary..? Either way, the real battle looks like Naomi and Sato, now.

In the nurse's office, the bulky Meganium had dozed off on her desk. Her eyes snapped open at the entrance of the Unknown, though. When the student explained the situation, Mme. Rosid could only chuckle; "Capelle's at it again, huh? Yeah, those battles of hers can get nasty. Don't worry kid, those students will be in here shortly, I'm sure. It's always good to help others, but sometimes, when a 'mon has a problem, they need to come and tell me themself. Make sense?"

What happened? Where did the Fletchling go? While possible explanations were flooding Sato's mind, he quickly analyzed the battlefield, searching for his opponents. He could see Naomi, and he could also see Cliff, holding the Fletchling in his arms, but didn't understand why, or how, he did that.
Sato didn't have time to think about it though, as he had a fully-charged Dark Pulse ready to be shot in his mouth. With a quick turn, he aimed at the Absol and shot the black energy that was supposed to be directed at the Fletchling.
Me and that Buizel, that traitor... we're gonna have to talk about this later...

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Nitros sat in the center of his room, satisfied. His room was filled with posters, most of science fiction shows, like Doctor Who, Star Wars, and Stranger Things. A picture of him and a Flareon chewing a cigarette under a maple tree sat on his desk. He smiled at the photo, amd brushed it off a little. Turning to his door, he unlocked it, and stepped out into the hall, glancing about.

"Alright! Just wanted to let you know!" exclaimed Glare, leaving the school infirmary. She went back to the gym, but felt like causing mischief... and she knew it would go a long way if she did.
Instead, Glare decided to train by herself in Sitrus Fields, by trying to perfect her Hidden Power, and setting up hurdles so she could practice the Hurdle Dash Pokéathlon event.
She hoped she could get better at competing in Pokéathlon-based activities, so she wouldn't be crying so much like she did when she was a younger Unown. That's one reason she joined House Strike, so she could get better at team activities and try to grow thick skin. Eventually, she ended up finishing setting up the Hurdle Dash activity. Once she tried to conquer the hurdle dash, she found out she was good at it! So she cleaned the activity up, and went to Chesto Theatre, making Sitrus Fields look like she hadn't been there. The only trace she left was that she forgot to pack away one hurdle. But other than that, she was fine.

With the approval of the injured Fletching, Cliff took a few steps towards the front of the stage and looked at Ms. Capelle for a moment. He knew full well what it meant to get off the stage. He’d forfeit the match the second his feet would land on the gym floor. However, Cliff couldn’t care less about this battle now. He had intended to show off his strength to the school by participating, and hopefully winning, in this staged double battle, but he couldn’t do that. Not like this at least.

Cliff nodded towards the headmaster and carefully made his way of the stage. “So, I’m Cliff and eh… nice to meet you?” He tried to get a conversation going to distract the Fletchling from his injury while he worked his way through the crowd and towards the nurse’s office. While walking Cliff looked at the injured wing. It looked painful, but then again, what did he know about injured wings. “Are you doing okay? Does it hurt?"

Valour felt a twinge of guilt. It was fairly obvious that everyone else on that stage had been eager to fight, and he couldn't help but feel like he had ruined the experience a bit, especially for Cliff. For now he just kept his eyes down, not wanting to see any stares, hostile or otherwise. "I'm Valour. My wing feels..." He paused to give it an experimental wave, only to instantly stop and hold it still again, wincing. "Well, it'll be fine." Probably.

They let themself go quiet for a few seconds. He didn't really want to make things more awkward, but the silence just made him feel steadily worse. Plus it's kind of hard to ignore someone that's carrying you.

"M' sorry. About the Attract." The quiet apology felt a little weak, so he hastily added "I understand if it made you uncomfortable or something, I really am sorry, I was just... Battles make me nervous." Way to try and excuse yourself, Valour.

“Hey, a battle is a battle. Don’t worry about it.” The reply was quick and short as Cliff wanted to avoid that specific topic. Heck, he’d rather take a direct hit from Arceus himself than talk about the Attract and, more specifically, why it had even worked in the first place. However, they couldn’t stay silent forever and Cliff was thinking hard to come up with anything to say. Anything at all. Damn… “Ehh… so, battling makes you nervous? I guess that’s why you didn’t seem very prepared, nor ready, for it? Almost looked like you were just… winging it.”

This really wasn’t the time for jokes, but Cliff had nothing else to say. And since the dumb pickup line had been received well, maybe this would make Valour smile? Or at least groan. Anything really, just as long as it wasn’t dead-silent.

A reproachful look was thrown Cliff's way, though he ruined the effect slightly with an amused huff. After all, he could always appreciate a good pun. Or a bad pun. Valour allowed himself to relax a little. Still, he hoped they would reach the nurse's office soon.

"Um... So, you're... In Ignite, right?" In all honesty Valour hadn't payed much attention to the Strike-segment of the battle, nor, as he was now realizing, had he given his own reasons for his house choice. However, it was one of the easier topics to pass the time with.

Glare left some Oran berries on the stage in Chesto Theatre, and tied a tag saying "Have a snack. -Anonymous" on them. She then ran towards the gym again, but this time she bumped into Valour and Cliff. "Ah, sorry! Um, you guys look like you need some help..." said Glare, pushing an extra Oran berry towards Valour. Glare started juggling a Cheri Berry, an Oran Berry, and a Pinap Berry.

Last edited:
When the Unown bumped into them, Valour gave a yelp of surprise. Without pausing to think he subconsciously leaned away from Cliff - unfortunately he then immediately had to struggle and flail his good wing about so that he didn't immediately topple backwards. Whew. Valour opened his mouth with the full intention of covering for the awkward moment only to have an Oran berry shoved in his beak, effectively shutting down his train of thought.

“Huh? Oh, yes! Yes, I joined Ignite. I wanted to, well, stop running from my problems.” Cliff shrugged, it didn’t feel right to admit being a scaredy-cat, but he’d rather admit it and get it over with than lying about it and trying to be someone he wasn’t. “I was going to show the school what I was made off, but I couldn’t. Not at the cost o-“ His explanation was cut short by a bump and a surprised yelp, followed by Valour nearly toppling over.

Luckily Valour managed to flail his way out of falling. Phew… Cliff adjusted his paws and held on to Valour somewhat tighter, whilst still making sure he didn’t touch the busted wing. “Hey! How ab-“ What started off with an overprotective snarl quickly turned to an apology when Cliff saw the Unown in front of them. “-oh… Sorry, I guess I go- eh… Never mind, it’s alright, we’re on our way to the infirmary.”

"Alright... Sorry for bumping into you!" replied Glare, heading towards Garden Hall again. Once she got there, she decided to play a board game with no-one, and have some berries. She had a few Pinap berries, and used her bit of psychic power to move the board game pieces. If she used too much psychic power, it would be considered as an attack, only known to her as Psybeam.

What in the world happened here? House Ignite isn't the best house to help their enemies. This isn't going to end well, since Cliff is in the same room with the Deino. He betrayed him. I'm probably going to ask his name later.

Isabelle decided this battle was just a big waste of time. "Ehh... I'll just leave now and go to my dorm. I don't care if this isn't the thing I'm supposed to do, this thing is just boring and not amusing at all." she whispered to herself really quietly. She sprinted all the way her dorm room, while getting really tired once she arrived. She went to sleep, since she didn't sleep much at all yesterday.

The encounter with the Unown had surprised Valour, but soon after they had left, he turned his attention back to their previous conversation. What the Buizel had said was also pretty surprising; from what he'd seen of him so far, he didn't seem like the type to be scared easily. Except that thing that was 100% Valour's fault. But even in his current state he knew it'd be rude to pry further, so he made no comment on it.

"I'm not sure if it was obvious or anything, but I went with Purity. I'm not exactly athletic or strong, so I guess I didn't have much of a choice either way." He paused, thinking harder about it. "Contests just... Seem like a nice way to express yourself, which I've always had trouble with."

'Having an entire audience think you look cool isn't half bad either,' Valour added to himself with a smile.

Seeing the Unown leave so abruptly made Cliff feel bad for snarling at the Pokémon, but it was no use worrying about it right now. There we bigger problems to handle. If he really did scare the Unown away with his protectiveness then he’d apologize for it at a later moment. Right. Keep your head in the game. Cliff shook it off and focused on the conversation with Valour as they walked to the nurse’s office. “You always have a choice, just have to put your mind to it.” Cliff smiled to himself as he relived a few memories in his head.

“I’m not saying Purity doesn’t suit you. It does! And I’m sure your future audience will adore you, however! I would recommend sticking to the expression ‘break a leg’ and not actually break something. Just a hint for the next time you find yourself on a stage.” Cliff snickered slightly, amused by his own words, as he entered the nurse’s office and walked up to the Meganium dozing off on her desk. “Eh… Hello? There’s been an accident at the gym. Could you help us out?”

Madame Rosid, who, once again, had managed to fall asleep, sat up again and took off her goggles with a vine. It looked as if she had fallen asleep during one of her crazy experiments again... man, because THAT'S not dangerous at all! "Mm, yes..." she yawned, "...there was some student that told me about you two. An Unknown, I think? Anyways... did Flavie getcha? Haha... have a seat on the table, you two." Rosid gestured with a dip of her head to the little bed in her office, and began to gently touch the two Pokemon's arms (wings?) and legs with her vines. "Let's see here... where does it hurt--oh, wait. Hang on," she said, pausing at Valour's wing, "no, I can already tell. That's not exactly good. It doesn't exactly seem broken, though; you've probably just sprained your wing. What exactly happened in that battle, anyways?" Rosid asked, before the Meganium spun back around to get out some gauze.

When the Meganium gestured towards the table, he hesitated for just a moment before extracting himself from Cliff's paws. Valour quickly pulled himself up, and tried not to flinch at the vines gently prodding him. Apart from the one, very obvious place, he couldn't really pinpoint any other specific sources of pain. "Well, it was a double battle," Valour chirped, silently thankful that his wing wasn't broken. "A, uh, really strong Crunch got me off guard."

He glanced at the Buizel. "Could've been worse, though."

Naomi leaped away from the Dark Pulse... for the most part. While she didn't take a smuch damage as a direct hit would have caused, it still hit her leg and sent her to the stage floor. However, the Absol managed to push herself back up. She looked at the leaving forms of Cliff and Valour. "Get better soon!" She called in a friendly manner to her partner - or was it former partner now? - before she turned to face her opponent once more. She repeated her previous attack, Stone Edge, and sent the jutting stones straight for her opponent.

I can tank this one Sato thought, as the stones were coming straight to him.
He jumped in the air, as high as he could, and managed to keep his coordination despite being hit by numerous stones. The Deino was enveloped in a red aura as he started his fall, the aura getting bigger and bigger. He was aiming straight for the Absol. It was his most powerful attack, Dragon Rush, and it usually was the attack that Sato used as his last move to finish a fight.

Cliff stretched his paws for a moment now that they didn’t have to carry the injured bird anymore. It wasn’t like Valour was heavy or anything, but the constant weight still took its toll on Cliff’s muscles. After a few stretches he let his arms relax and tried to focused on the nurse’s words. However the mentioning of another student distracted him from listening. An Unown… It had to be the same one they ran into a minute ago. Cliff hadn’t seen any other Unown around anyway. Dammit… Now he felt even worse about snarling at the Pokémon.

Lost in his own thoughts he had now missed most of what Madam Rosid had said, but Cliff was brought back to reality by Valour looking at him for a second. “Eh… wha- oh! Really it was nothing. Don’t worry about it, just get better soon, alright?”

While Joel was still hiding backstage, the mysterious Pokémon back in the washroom with the Skitty quickly thought otherwise before making her move against the Skitty. She knew that she could not let anyone know about the bruise she had on her left arm from a few days ago. She decided to make a break for the door, as the Skitty shouted, "Hey! Just where do you think you're going? You're not weaseling your way out of this one!"

The weasel Pokémon went out of the washroom and attempted to flee from the Skitty in a silent manner while hoping no one in the gym would detect her movements. She made her way towards the Nurse's Office while attempting to ignore the pain on her left arm as best as she could. She stood near the Nurse's Office after losing her pursuer much to their inevitable frustration, as she reached into her purse to grab a pouch that had a picture of a red cross on the front.

She opened the pouch to reveal the medicinal supplies neatly stored inside, as she took out a small bottle of her odorless berry paste and coated the bruise on her arm in a light manner. She placed the bottle back and grabbed a roll of bandages much to her sweaty palms after taking note of the syringe that she should only use in a last resort. She wrapped the bruised area of her left arm in a considerable manner; making sure that it was snugly wrapped and the red stuff would not easily show thanks to the pink paste partially camouflaging amongst it. She patiently waited for the pain to go away while giving a brief prayer in hopes that no one detected her presence.

'Is it time? No, not yet. I might be able to pull through.' Naomi thought to herself before she decided which of her moves to use next. All she had to do for her next move was to concentrate, so the Absol did just that. Once she was sure she was ready. Naomi began to run in fast circles around the Deino. As she continued to run, other copies of her shimmered to existence. Naomi slid to a stop, and the copies duplicated this standstill and stopped just as she did.

"Yeah, Flavie has a tendency to... well, not step in, you know? It's a bit bad of her, because that..." Rosid paused for a moment, as if thoughtfully, "...as I'm sure you can assume, would cause some issues. Like this one here." She began to wrap the wing delicately, and finished off her work by helping the tiny bird into a sling. "While normally I'd only use a sling if it were broken, I think this will help elevate your wing and reduce the swelling. Since your wings rest naturally in a folded position, this might be a little better for the injury as opposed to keeping it curled up. You'll only need this on for a few days, and you'll be good as new... probably. Might take longer than that, but nothing TOO major, okay? Ice it for ten or fifteen minutes every hour that you can, mhm... that's all I can think of. Oh! Take pain pills if it hurts too bad, and... yeah. Yeah, that's it... yeah." The Meganium nodded, almost as if she was reassuring herself rather than her little patient.

Glare headed back to the gym, and only two of the students were battling now, which were Naomi and Sato. However, Glare just wanted the battle to stop completely. Sato had gone too far earlier, and of course Glare wanted the battle to stop. She was acting very hostile and a bit icy, and of course released Hidden Power again, this time becoming a large orb and being pushed towards the stage, only for it to explode into thousands of tiny, sharp, ice shards.
In its orb form, it wouldn't hurt anybody, but in its ice shard form, it would hurt people.
Glare quickly hid under part of the stage, where almost nobody could see her, even Joel.

"The fallen challenger returns!" Ms. Capelle cheered as she clapped her paws together excitedly. She had NO intention to interfere with the Unknown, now that they were involved in the battle, too. Members of the crowd had many different responses--some shocked and confused, some ducking their heads to avoid being hit, some angrily shouting not to mess with the battlers... and some, just like the Floatzel with shining eyes near the stage, were awestruck and excited at this stunning change of events!

Arc was still in the crowd, when a Hidden Power flew right over his head causing him to flinch. Eh? Someone's trying to interfere with the battle upfront? Who is the true question.. The Skrelp spun around, trying to see the culprit, but it was to no avail, a lot of people around him were taller than he was. He grunted out of frustration and decided he should just leave, the little Skrelp forced his way through the surrounding crowd. Now, he only had one goal, to find his dorm and sleep.

As he was approaching Naomi, Sato noticed that the Absol had started running in circles. He didn't know what she was up to, nor did he care, since he was confident that his Dragon Rush attack would've blasted away his opponent. Even when numerous copies of the Absol appeared, Sato still wasn't worried.
You can make as many copies of yourself as you want sweetie.. he impact will blow them all away anyway..
However, right before touching the ground, numerous ice shards suddenly struck Sato, breaking his coordination. He stopped his attack and tried his best for a somewhat decent landing.
He completely ignored Naomi, and walked towards where the attack came from. He was limping. The attack, which was more likely an ice type move, wasn't that powerful despite being one of Sato's weaknesses, however Sato couldn't land properly thanks to that.

Filled with rage for what just happened, Sato approached the margin of the stage but couldn't see anyone that could've been the culprit. Well, he could, since there were numerous Ice types in the crowd, but he couldn't sense hostily from any of them. The fact that he was attacked from behind and now his attacker was even hiding only fueled his rage.
"Where are you?! You attack someone from behind, while he's busy fighting someone else, and then you hide? Show yourself you fuckin' coward!" he shouted towards the crowd.
At this point, he didn't even care about the battle anymore, he just wanted a couple of minutes alone with his new "opponent". Not that he could've done much in that state, honestly. Limping and damaged not only by the fall but also in minor part by the Ice attack, he also sustained previous damage from the Stone Edge and the Fletchling's Acrobatics wasn't that weak too.
Sato was close to his limit, and this only made him more nervous and mad at the fact that someone tried to interrupt his grand finale.
"I swear, I'm gonna fuckin' kill you!"

Hearing the Deino's death threat, Glare almost started to cry, but she refused to. "No. I can't cry! That'd just give me more vulnerability. If I cry, I'll run away, and then that Deino will catch me, and kill me." whispered Glare, to herself. She sidled around the stage quickly, knowing that the Deino was most likely above her previous hiding spot, and Naomi and Flavie were on the other end. So, she went on the stage, behind Flavie Capelle, and at least floated above Capelle's head. Then, full of fighting sprit, she got ready to launch another Hidden Power. She felt a bit guilty about launching Hidden Power at her roommate earlier.

Knowing that she would have to eventually go to the Nurse, the tiny weasel Pokémon pressed a button on her tape recorder she clutched in her paws; which said in a downed, girly voice, "I guess... vrrrrrrrrrr... I must go..." Her shaky paws continued to get a grip on her tape recorder while she took some small steps of hesitance towards the Nurse's Office. She knew that someone inside could have easily picked up the distinct sound that her tape recorder often makes when she uses it. She took in some silent, but rapid breaths while each half of her tail shook like trembling towers. She resisted the urge to spin them around like she did with some joysticks in those old-timey arcade games. She took a tentative gulp of air while making her tiny, but surely final step towards the entryway of the Nurse's Office.