• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Capelle's School for Higher Education

Isabelle listened to Cliff carefully as he listed his favorite species of Pokemon, while she ate some more chocolate covered berries. One of the Pokemon on the list, Quagsire, was Isabelle's worst enemy. While she was walking in the woods, she got attacked by one and got severly injured by one. She squinted her eyes when he said that. However, the rest of the list, was basic and fine overall to her.

After that, Isabelle heard a question from Cliff about which clubs she wanted to be in. "I'm thinking about the Gymnastics Club and Book Club. But the Tennis Club would work for me as well. Not completely sure yet." she answered.

“Gymnastics huh, pretty cool.” Cliff responded with a smile on his face. He wasn’t much for Gymnastics himself, he knew that very well, but he could respect someone who was. After all, it was far from an easy sport. However, the book club? No, not his thing. Why would you want to listen to someone else talk about a book you read? You’d know the story already. With the premise of a book club clearly lost on Cliff he shrugged and dropped the train of thought, instead focusing on the conversation.

“I think I’m going to go for boxing, it seems like that could be fun.” Cliff responded with a confident smile whilst punching the air. “Left hook, right hook, uppercut.. yea, yea totally.”

"It's only my thoughts, thanks. I most likely will do two clubs, but before I choose I'll find the schedule of them. I'm looking at every single club right now, so it's not all the way likely that will be chosen." Isabelle answered, scratching herself with her front left paw, and then eating her last chocolate covered berry.

But at the thought of him doing boxing was a little crazy to her. Seriously? Boxing is one of the sports that would hurt you after EVERY single match, especially when you are against a strong fighting type.

Well, that was that topic finished. Cliff had expected the conversation to last a bit longer, but should’ve instead expected the outcome since they didn’t exactly seem like they would have a lot of matching interests to begin with. The idea of interests sparked another idea for a topic to talk about however, the one they had skipped over in favor of the odd-shaped berry. “Why did you choose to join House Ignite by the way? We kind of skipped over that, but I’m curious. Care to tell me?”

Maxwell's magnets went from being completely still to spinning fast, their eye dilating as Joel collapsed with a weak cry for help. That was not at all what they had been hoping would happen, but aside from trying to draw Mrs. Jakande's attention again, there wasn't anything they could do. Maybe they could ask to clear a path and help carry him back to his dorms? There were surely lots of other Purity students around, though, who actually knew the way.

They flustered around, waving their magnets, entirely unsure of what to do. Maxwell considered tapping one of the other Pokemon on their shoulder and asking them to help, but they didn't know anyone aside from their own House. Too busy worrying over their new friend to think about the next step of the icebreaker, they jolted when the announcement of the next part came.

As Miss Capelle finished her speech, Sato was trembling with excitement.
That Braviary.. Mr. Garcia.. he looked so strong Thought him with a smile on his face. He quickly got to the front office, and handled his application form to Ms. Black.

After being assigned his room, the Deino started walking towards the gym, where he was informed some kind of... meeting?.. was taking place. He didn't really get it, but he didn't care. His one and only objective was to get as strong as possible, so if he was told to do something, he would just do it.
"It seems like it's already pretty crowded in here.." Sato muttered while entering the gym. There were already a lot of pokémon, and most were already talking to someone.
As he didn't know anyone there, Sato just jumped into the crowd and started walking towards the center of the gym, not caring about eventually pushing someone else as he was admiring the building.

Ms. Black had also helped out a Deino student that was in line. Ah, good, another Ignite! She thought, twisting a piece of her cottony hair around a paw. "Mmm... room 102," she said simply, "and you have some roommates. Please enjoy yourself during your stay at Capelle's, and if you ever have any questions, please come see me! My name is Candy." The Whimsicott winked and sent the student off to the gym.

The Floatzel beamed down at the Eevee, her appearance almost akin to even a snarl at the display of her sharp fangs. "A partner, hm? Well, I suppose I don't mind being your-" she suddenly paused, glancing over to the entrance. "Oh! It seems another student has entered the gym. Could you go ask the Deino, maybe?"

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the gym, Mrs. Jakande was stunned by the drastic events that had just occurred. The moment Joel collapsed, she wasted not a single second as she swooped the 'mon into her arms. While she was in her old age (and yes, the Jangmo-o was indeed heavier than he looked) she still had strength in her weakening bones. The small dragon was definitely an armful, but her jaws on the back of the Mawile swooped Maxwell up to sit on its head as she rushed the two off to the nurse in the main building.

Madame Rosid yelped in surprise at the surprising visitors as they burst through her door. She almost dropped a vile off the desk, but quickly caught it with her vines and gently set it back on the desk. "Mrs. Jakande?" The Meganium asked after removing a pair of safety goggles, "What seems to be the matter?"

"This student... he turned pale while in the gym, and is currently unconscious," the house leader explained as she reached up on her tippy-toes and softly laid Joel down on the bed in the office.

"I joined House Ignite because I was seeking to gain more power, since this house was meant to improve strength and help myself get a big boost in my attacks," Isabelle answered. She looked around the gym, as many other people seemed to enter the gym a bit late. It was very crowded, so she stayed where she was at at an open space while talking with Cliff, her surprise roommate.

Seeking more power? Cliff looked at the Vulpix quizzically for a moment. Her reasoning to join Ignite wasn't far from his own. It seemed like they had something in common after all. Interesting, however it left Cliff with more questions than answers. He was about to ask a follow-up question when he halted himself. He didn't want to come off as intrusive. "Ah, eh... I suppose I joined Ignite for the same reason. However, I mainly just want to, well, prove my strength."

Valour was still thinking about what the Vaporeon had had about his family. He still nodded along, but he was only half listening to the new answers; the part doing what his parents didn't want felt almost uncomfortably close to home. But with a jolt he realized he hadn't said his favourites, so he concentrated on that. While he talked, he let his gaze drift away, across the gym.

"Well, I think... Clefairies are pretty cute, so I guess that's one. There was this really nice teacher I had in my old school, she was a Lurantis, that's two. Braixen, definitely. Four, Honchkrow. I've never actually met one, but I like their hats, they seem cool, plus there's one in a movie I love. And..." When he got to his last one, the Fletchling stopped. Could he really say he had good memories? Maybe not, but he'd always admired them anyway, and he didn't want to grow up hating them - Valour had a feeling that would do more damage than good.

"And Talonflame." He said firmly, more to himself than Mr Liang at this point. If he would be one someday, he'd have to let that disagreement go, and make new memories. Somewhere behind him he heard a slight commotion, but he didn't really want to turn around.

"Uh fine, since we have to say our favourites,"Spoke Leoron in a grouchy voice upon hearing that they would have to tell their partner's their favourite pokemon "I'd say that number one is lycanroc not just because of the fact that's what I'll evolve into but because it has multiply forms, two would probably have to be toucanon after all in my home town we had an elder and they were a powerful toucanon, three would be tauros because they're fun to have race's against, four would have to be wailord because ever year in my home town we would see a large school of them swim past the island toward hoenn and five would have to be Ariados because of how good they are at surprising people and also because they helped me when I was bullied." Then he let another howl and then sniffed the air hoping that he would soon be able to leave the gym and go for a run.

While walking, Sato heard a Vulpix and a Buizel talking. It's not like he wanted to eavesdrop, but he heard something that caught his attention. He tried to get closer, only to bump into the Vulpix.
"Woops, I'm sorry. As you can probably notice - " he pointed at his eyes, which were almost completely covered by his black fur, with one of his feet " I can't see perfectly. Anyway.. I heard you saying you were in room 102. I've been assigned to that room too! I can't wait to see how strong you guys are!" Sato said, excited from finally finding others that seeked to get stronger, just like him.

Joel's body lied as motionless as a gargoyle statue on the bed he was gently placed on. His awareness and perception were dulled since his body activity was slowed to the point where it seemed as if he could not get back up on his own. He continued to lie inert on the bed while having no idea what would happen in the future, as his breathing was almost unnoticeable without a focused glance.

Some footsteps could be heard rushing towards Joel's direction, as the student appeared to be the same Gible that was encountered by Joel earlier today. The Gible hastily placed the notebook and pencil next to Joel, as the Gible nervously said before running back to the gym, "S- save the thank you and s- stuff for later... I gotta run back before that teacher catches me..."

Last edited:
Glare saw Ms. Jakande rush down the hall with Joel, so she followed her. Glare ended up in the nurse's office, and saw Joel, lying on a bed, pale, and looking like he was barely breathing.
"Joel!" shouted Glare, hopefully not startling the nurse. She put a few Sitrus berries on the bed Joel was on, on top of the notebook. She then waited for Joel to get well, while reading a comic book. Glare thought that if she cared about Joel too much, it would be very weird. But she kept reading her comic book, about The Golisopod. It was a story of a young Wimpod that when he got angry, he turned into a Golisopod. She thought it was fiction anyway.

A strange Deino, without any sort of warning, bumped in to Isabelle. "What the flamethrower happened here?" she said after the bump happened. She looked around, and saw a Deino that claimed to be in Room 102, the same room that she was in, along with Cliff. "Hey, please don't do that again or I'll throw you a piece of ember.. Anyways, you're also in Room 102, you say? THREE PEOPLE IN ONE ROOM! THIS IS JUST CRAZY!" she said, looking so confused about the room system.

Last edited:
"Oh shit, I hope he didn't have a reaction to those meds..." The Meganium cursed under her breath. Then, as realization swept over her, she noticed the children in the room. "I mean, uh--look, can everyone get out? It's a bit claustrophobic in here!" And with that, the nurse swept everyone out with a vine.

Mrs. Jakande simply shook her head as she, along with Maxwell and Glare, stood outside. She wanted to ask the young Gible to stay; she was a teacher, after all, and had the authority to keep them out of trouble should a problem arise. Instead, the Mawile helped Maxwell down and turned to the Unknown. "I take it you are a friend of his, yes..?" She hummed and paused for a moment. "He... collapsed, earlier. That is all I will say; please, do not worry. Madame Rosid is a skilled nurse. Flavie would only have the best." The yellow teacher failed to catch her slip of using the headmaster's first name.

Back in the office, the nurse sighed deeply. The Meganium would feel guilty for quite some time if it DID happen to be a reaction to the medicine. Then, she took a deep breath, shut her eyes, and the bolstering, pink flower around her neck began to quiver. A pink aura emanated in ripples from the petals, as each wave washed over Joel with a quiet hum. This interesting move--Heal Pulse, as it was known--continued on for a few moments before Rosid had to stop due to her panting and exhaustion. For the grass type, it wasn't easy to use psychic moves; her soul just was not as adept at using another type with far greater mental cabilities amongst psychic species than her.

...Back in the gym, with the two remaining teachers, Mr. Liang chuckled a bit. "Bet you wanna grow up and be a big bird like your family, huh? Yeah, I hear Mr. Garcia was the same way. I ain't about that, y'know? I had a different destiny. But hey, ain't nothin' wrong with stickin' to tradition if it's what feels right." The Vaporeon finished with an assertive nod.

The aforementioned Braviary's eyes seemed to sparkle at the mention of the Toucannon. "I've never met such a bird, like the one you mentioned," he cawed softly. "I certainly would like to one day. I would hope you come to respect your elders at the school as much as you respect those back home."

Still with the Eevee, the Floatzel ushered the student over to the little group of Ignites. "Hello, little ones," she said, "I believe this young man doesn't have a partner... and you have three in your group, here. Care to pair up?" She asked the last part towards the Deino.

Joel's tail drooped towards the soft sheets on the bed, as he felt his heart rushing throughout his body to where he was actually attempting to conquer a decisive battle. An object fell from one of his pockets after his body shook in a slight motion; as if it was startled from the ripples of a strange, pinkish aura that softly went over his body. The fallen object now on the bed appeared to resemble an epipen upon one's closer inspection.

Its front label read:

Epinephrine Auto−Injector 1 mg, To be only prescribed to Joel Alvah.

Moreover, the back label read:

Instructions:
  1. Take off the clear safety cap that is located on the end with the needle.
  2. Administer the Epinephrine to the patient by pushing the needle end of the injector towards the patient's leg in a swift, stabbing motion.
  3. Close the injector with the safety cap and sterilize the injector before reuse.
WARNING: Side effects may range from extreme anger to severe sobbing.

In her peripheral vision, Naomi saw Glare leave the gym. 'That's odd. Did something happen? Something must have happened.' Naomi thought. With her curiosity getting the better of her, the Absol also left the gym, a little bit behind Glare. By the time Naomi arrived at where Glare was, the Unown was out there with a Magnemite and a Mawile. She recognized the Mawile as the head of House Purity, Mrs. Jakande. "Um... Excuse me?" Naomi asked as she stepped in. "What happened?"

Snow looked at the deino then he ran over " hi there could we all be partners " he said his fur sparkled a little then he looked at the vulpix and he waved with his tail before he sighed at them , " wait three people in one rp I'm in room 202 and I think there's only another Pokemon in there than me " he said smiling at them

Ok, here goes everyone piling up on me. Seriously? I only wanted Cliff, as one partner, but it seems like everyone wants to be my partner, Isabelle thought, sighing in her mind. "Well, we aren't three people in a group really, Ms. Capelle. This Deino would probably love to be that Eevee's partner though, since a group of four would probably be a lot. Plus, when is the next game? I can't wait to go back to my room," Isabelle answered, eating yet another chocolate-covered oran berry. (Geez she just is addicted to them XD)

Joel soon aroused from his unconsciousness after getting a good a good whiff of the strange aura that appeared to be from the Nurse. His eyes slowly opened to the sight of the Nurse that was also in the room, as he glanced around and thought, "Where in the world am I? I feel like I accidentally hit a wall and now I'm somewhere else... and wait a minute... is that big flower lady who I think it is?"

He weakly moved his right foreleg towards the epipen he dropped after it came in his sights, as he attempted to place it back in his pocket; hoping no one saw what he just did. He looked up at the Nurse and attempted to get back on his feet before making his desperate endavor to flee, though his futile efforts made him only fall back on the bed when he tried to get on his knees at the very least. He emitted a series of whimpers when he saw some vials and other mysterious items on a table. He took in a deep breath and attempted to launch a breath of incredible energy in hopes of propelling away from the Nurse, but only a triffle amount of energy harmlessly sparked out of his mouth when he gave his hardest at trying to make at least a decent Dragon Breath that surely most dragon Pokémon his age should perform with ease.

Sato turned towards the Eevee. He could see that the Eevee was not like the ones he had met before, on the outside at least.
"Ah, hello fellow student! Of course we can be partners! I am Sato, house Ignite" said the Deino while admiring the Eevee's fur. He would have loved to be one of those special shinies too, but it was an incredibly rare condition. Not that it mattered too much though, since Sato knew it was a purely aesthetic thing.

He then turned again at the Vulpix, surprised by her response. "Hey let's calm down, I apologized, you know?!.. And if you're in Ignite you'd better be careful with those berries, I've never seen a fat Ninetales fighting..."

Snow smiled at him then he nodded. Then he noticed the way he looked at him " hey I'm normal just..shiny I mean I don't like it my fur sparkles everytime I meet someone new " he chuckled then he held out his paw " house purity and room 202" he smiled at his new friend then he could help but laugh thinking about a fat ninetales fighting .

Snow smiled then he shook his head " hey don't make fun of her she just eating what she loves I'm sure you got something fatty that you like" he smiled

"House Purity huh... That's cool, I guess?"
After he said that, he fell silent for a couple of seconds.
Oh shit, what should I say now, this is getting awkward..
"Hummmm.. sooo, are you gonna tell me your name or nah? Also, why did you join House Purity?"

Even Ms. Capelle chuckled softly at the comment about a Ninetales. "Don't worry, you'll learn to watch your diet soon enough. Or, you'll need to, because such sugary foods make you feel weak; with some of our tough training regimens, you'll certainly need the energy! Enjoy your last day of delicious freedom while you can." The Floatzel winked. "Oh, and... well, I had one more game in mind. Let's have this Eevee and Deino finish up first. We're playing five of anything; you have to tell your partner five things about yourself," she quickly recounted about her earlier explanations of the game, "the first topic is five reasons you chose the house you're in, and the second topic is your five favorite Pokemon." Then, with a wave, she padded back up onto the stage to wait just a few more minutes before announcing the final game.

"Ah, as I was explaining..." Mrs. Jakande started again, "a young Jangmo-o had fell unconscious. Our nurse asked us to leave the room, so here we wait."

The Meganium inside said room laughed heartily, shaking her head. A soft pollen wafted from her flower, this time at less of an expense to the nurse, and the Aromatherapy calmed the young dragon-type. "Stay seated, young man... and next time, when you're in better health, don't attack your teachers." Madame Rosid sighed, shaking her head. "Either way, I'm a lot stronger than you, and so are, well, ALL the teachers here. I wouldn't try it.

Snow sighed " oh sorry I'm snow oh I joined because I thought suicune was awesome " he said smiling before he looked down. Yes I made some new friends now all I have to do is make more. He thought excitingly as he talked to the denio

Joel felt more calmer than usual when the gentle pollen drifted from the Nurse's flower, as he noticed that his hearing and vision were gradually returning back to normal. He looked up at the Nurse after hearing her orders, as he gave a deep sigh and hesitantly submitted to her orders with a vague nod. He knew that even with his nimble skills and vast experience in close quarters combat, there was almost no point in attempting to pick a fight with the teachers; at least until the point when he had no sense of logic. He slowly lifted his legs and took an awkward seating position on the bed while grabbing one of the sitrus berries next to his notebook. He was rather surprised at the size of the berry, as he took in a huge bite; only to discover that it was rather hard after attempting to chew it for some brief seconds.

He glanced over at the door while waiting for the Nurse's orders, as he thought, "If there was only some way I could get the heck out of here without them noticing... but how? She's gonna probably watch me like a little baby after what I did, but hey... this beats having to talk in front of a million people right?"

Madame Rosid spun around on a stool; honestly, it was funny sight. A giant Meganium sitting on its butt in a chair. How does the seat not collapse? And... wait, those stubby legs don't touch the floor. How did she spin to begin with?

"Alright," she hummed, "I need to write up a report on this whole incident, for future reference. All that jazz." She wrapped a vine around a notebook, and another around a pen. "Where were you when the event occurred? Wait, that's redundant. Gym." The Nurse quickly marked down the answer. "Okay... uh, how about... what did you feel like when this all happened? Physical, and emotional feelings, please," she asked, before she focused her gaze on him attentively.

Cliff was ready to call the Deino out on his behavior when he so carelessly bumped into Isabelle. Not because he really cared much, but rather because it was a chance to get his ‘alpha-status’ going. However, it seemed like Isabelle was ready to go as well. Showing she wasn’t going to take any of it. There was no reason for Cliff to add to it now so he stood silently, watching as the two Pokémon became ‘acquainted’.

“Well, it’s not tha-“ The words of Ms. Capelle stopped Cliff from finishing his sentence as he look at the Floatzel bringing along another Pokémon to their ‘group’. It was becoming a little too crowded for Cliff and he was actively trying to figure out a way to either thin-out the group or relocate to somewhere quieter. Then Isabelle came with the idea of having the Deino and Eevee pair up. Cliff was all for that and nodded in agreement. “That’s probably the best way to split up the pairs.”

Up until now Cliff had mostly been watching on as the Pokémon surrounding him talked, but when the idea of a fat Ninetails came up he couldn’t stop himself from picturing it in his mind and smiling about it.

Alright, alright, Ms. Capelle left for the stage.. They paired up.. “Alright, so…” Cliff turned to Isabelle as the Deino and Eevee seemed to be busy with their own conversation. “…are we going to wait for the next game, or do you have any questions left? Because I can’t think of any.” He looked at his partner, somewhat hopeful as he had no clue how to continue this talk and prevent it from turning into an awkward silence.

Joel glanced at the doorway and wondered if he could make his way out without the Nurse's notice, but it was too late when he noticed her focusing back on him like a hawk the moment when he heard a command that he would normally not give a reply in front of someone; even if it was someone as nice as the Nurse. He feigned his attention towards the Nurse while placing his right foreleg close to his mouth in an attempt to make it appear as if he was trying to think of a plausible response. He ate the entire sitrus berry and placed the other ones, his notebook and his pencil in his pockets afterwards.

He hoped that the Nurse would not catch onto his plans, as he stayed as silent as a little fire mouse in an attempt to bore her out and let her work in peace. He kept a partial sightline on the doorway while still maintaining his supposed attention on the Nurse. He thought, "Let's just hope that she can't read my mind or anything... or else I might need to probably get that device from my friend then. If I could just get her to stop watching me like she's my babysitter... then maybe I can sneak out of here like the good old days."

"I'm not sure, really. I just want to go to our dorm room, like, right now. We've been here for around, probably, thirty-five minutes.." Isabelle said, eating some more chocolate-covered Oran berries. "Well, I might leave this gym in a bit, since I have a lot of unpacking here to do with my luggage." she continued, looking as more people entered the gym.

Glare still read her comic book in silence, even after what happened. It took her at least 10 minutes to process what happened. "So, I'm going to assume Madame Rosid has a bit of claustrophobia?" asked Glare, as she flipped through her comic book, which of course was about a Wimpod. She then noticed Naomi, Maxwell, and Ms. Jakande and said "Hi again!" to them, quietly. She grabbed an old cassette tape player off the ground, looked at it, and then put it right back where she found it. She then waited for Joel to come back out.

Is she just going to keep chowing down on.. “Oh, yea, yea totally. We’ve been out here for quite a bit now. I’m curious about that dorm room.” Cliff responded before looking towards Ms. Capelle on the stage. “Didn’t Ms. Capelle say there was going to be one more game? Might as well stick with it for now, right?” To be honest, Cliff had no intention to leave as he wasn’t going to take any risks on the first day. Especially risks that might result in problems with the teachers.

On the other hand, he didn’t exactly want to stand in the Gym by his lonesome either. So he tried to convince Isabelle to stay until they were officially dismissed. It was worth a shot.

"Well, I guess I'll start then" Sato said, since the Eevee was staying silent.
"I joined house Ignite because I want to get stronger, obviously. I also want to follow my family's tradition, you see: my mother was a great fighter, and so was my father."
Sato looked at the sky, or it's better to say at the ceiling, with his eyes closed, not that it was noticeable, as he tried to remember "my grandparents were also both great fighters, my great-grandparents too, and so on.."
The Deino started concentrating more, trying to find any other reason for his choice, but he couldn't really think about anything else. It was a choice guided both by instinct and by his sense of responsability for his family's lineage.
"And I guess Mr. Garcia made a good impression on me..? That's all, I think."

Now that I said it, my motives sound kinda weak As he thought so, he remember about the other part of the activity.
"Oh right.. My five favorite pokémon are.. uhm.. I kinda like everyone but.."
He took a moment to think, and then confidently continued "- I guess I have a weak spot for Dragonair and Froslass.. and of course Salamence, Tyrantrum and Kommo-o must be up there too, they're just so strong... and well, having most of them in my lineage, it could probably be their spirits forcing me to say this" said Sato, laughing.
Of course I love Hydreigon too, but that would be way too arrogant to say, right?
"
So, Snow, what about you?"

Snow sighed then he looked around " well. To be honest I just joined the house purity because I just wanted to be around new people " he said before he smiled looking at his brand new friend " plus I wanted to grow stronger but without any pain because I've been bullied my whole like so I don't like pressure." He smiled

Then when he heard someone ask who their favorite Pokemon would be " my favorite would be Snivy. Ninetales and flygon" he smiled , he wasn't gonna stay an eeveelution

Naomi gave a small nod and a smile to Glare. With her curiosity once again getting the better of her, the Absol attempted to look over her Unown friend and at their comic book. It was... about a Wimpod? She'd never heard about a comic book based around one of those. So, of course, Naomi had to ask Glare what it was about. "So, what's this comic about? I can gather it focuses on a Wimpod, but that's it." Naomi asked.

I'm feeling a little weird feeling near him, but I don't even know any reason why, Isabelle thought her head, scratching herself with her front right paw. "Well, I completely forgot there was another game! Do I have short-term memory? No, I don't, of course." she said. Her tails were snuggled up together as always, as she'd always keep them.

Meanwhile, a speedy little bird pokemon entered Garden Hall, and passed by an open door. This bird was a robber, so he wanted to steal some things, so he quickly flew into the open doors and saw a dozen of boxes. He closed the door, and examined the boxes.

"Ninetales huh.. Yeah that is one nice pokémon.." As he said so, Sato glanced at the Vulpix he bumped into not too long ago, and noticed that she was eating yet another chocolate-oran berry " ...I wonder if they're still so nice when they're fat though"
After saying that, he stood quiet for a couple of seconds.

Maaan, this is awkward Sato thought, as he was standing in front of Snow, not really knowing what to say.

He kicked the air with his front foot, as if there was a rock there.
"Sooo.. I guess we'll just have to wait for the next 'game'.. Hope it's something a bit more physical - like a battle or something. You know, my mother always told me that there's no better way to get to know someone than having a fight with him."

“Are you sure you don’t have short-term memory loss? You said that a few minutes ago as well.” Somehow Cliff found this the perfect opportunity to tease his partner. What? He wasn’t just going to pass up an opportunity like this, though his teasing was easily given away by the dumb little smirk stretching across his face. “You should probably go see the nurse about that.” Cliff chuckled, unable to hold back his stupid smile any longer. A clear indication that he himself greatly enjoyed his so-called ‘tease’.

"Ok, I was only joking. I know I don't have it, because I remember what's been happening since I arrived. And, no I definitely don't need to go to that nurse," Isabelle said, nodding her head sideways. She didn't feel all the way comfortable with Cliff, in fact, she thought he was teasing her. However, she decided to stay with him for now and see what would happen.

Back at a mysterious room, the bird pokemon kept on pecking at the tape that closed the boxes. He opened it and found pretty outdated berries in plastic bags. "Yuck!" he said quietly to himself.