• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BTU Sign-Ups

Name: Bailey
Year: One
Description: A very feminine male and despite his nerdy look, he's loving inside. Also he is very scared but he will do the unexpected.
Pokémon:
Pidgey
Nickname: Doesn't have one.
Eevee
Nickname: Stephan
Wurmple
Nickname: Doesn't have one.

Attachments

• trainercard-Bailey (2).png
    trainercard-Bailey (2).png
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
Sorry, the role-play is closed.

Also, I'm back guys! Had to do something this morning. I'm ready to do some typing!

Last edited:
Sorry about the wait. I'm here now , though.

Hey, Orian. Isn't there multiple battlefields in the Conference Center. We should all be able to battle at the same time, right?

Lol, just edit the agility out and say "the Quilava's raw speed" or something. And for Parabolic Charge say Thundershock.

It looks like I double posted now...

The second post was already my counterattack to the one you deleted. Just edit in a dashed line to your post and type what you would have said there.

On my screen it looks like I double posted in the thread. I realize that your newest post was before the counter. The one just before your newest is my counterattack so now you have to counter it with your own. Don't double post and just edit in a dashed line and your counter.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh lol. I wonder when rb3 will respond, speaking of that, shouldnt Prof. Sakura stop the battle now? I saw you're avatar when looking for random Pokemon trainers lol.

Nope that was kinda just for day one. This class was really a test for me to see if the ranking tournaments are even going to be possible. Might just force you all to play pokemon showdown xD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I love Pokemon Showdown lol, but it's bad that we can't use smokescreen to make everyone unable to see. And now we cant use strategies.
(Off topic: Most of the time I was waiting for posts I was watching VGHS, just finished the series finally a while ago)