• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BTU Sign-Ups

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What?! I was thinking somewhere else that's not in school! What if Mike gets a detention or something?! I don't want my character to turn into a bad kid! And I can't believe I just gave you an idea of partying while there's another explosion in the school. Rip the point of the party...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I hate myself. Well I'm making my character be with everyone else while there's another bomb. But this time I'm going to fight Team Forge!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ok but the point of the party was going to be so people would cheer up and please don't make another bombing in the next day, can there be like a try to steal thing next time?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lexie said she wasn't going to be on today, I guess Jez was busy too. Alan you can wait for tomorrow, 1 more hour left of work right?

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
I guess so. Either way it'll be alright. Though orion does bring up a valid point.

Edit: No girls = No party

Orion. That bomb joke was sickening.:D

I agree, though. A party would be nice and a great way to lead to more plot with Team Forge. Wes would probably only go to protect people now. That explosion really changed him.

Read my newest post, its so beautiful.

well I was on all day, waiting for Lexie to respond :( and because no alerts for this or the rp thread, I thought all of you were busy as well...

Dang... you have so much to catch up on! Better start writing now, it'll take you all night!

Also, Blake. The Conference Center was where we were the first day at BTU.

Lets see, we all started a new day. (I believe you have that post). Wes murdered some dummy sacks in the arena by the dorms and we're heading to first period. I guess you just have a lot to read, not much plot.

You have 28 posts to read, some of them could count as two or three. (Sorry for that, its my fault.)

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Basically what Wes said. Just your own depression posts and crap, everyone has pretty much done one. Then some training and its almost first period

Yeah, reading now. Jezebel, while a good friend, is the kind of person who will not let someone else sleeping make her late so I'm going to read, get caught up, and post going to class.

Good plan!

Also Blake, I think that Mike is already at the Conference Center. If Matthew still doesn't remember where the Conference Center is, open up your handy dandy PDA!

I still want to know why I stopped getting alerts! >_< seriously, I am having so much fun in this rp and I could have thought it dead with that glitch...

Lol, I think you can change your alert settings on the thread. At the top of the page it says "Unwatch Thread" for me so it may say "Watch Thread" for you.