1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open BTU Sign-Ups

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Orion778, Jun 25, 2017.

1. I'm glad to hear it.

2. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

Are parties allowed in BTU?

3. Thanks Blake, you brought a tear to my eye.

And then you ruined it Scorch. Jeez, always partying and stuff!

4. 5DigitNeb

Hey! This is the first actual party in the RP what do you mean by "always partying?"

5. Alan approves of partying!

6. 5DigitNeb

Ok but do you know any place where we can party? I don't think a dorm is big enough.

7. But no. Totally against the school rules

8. MegaloX

MegaloX Previously Blake Star

A PARTY? WHERE?

9. My party is.... the "bomb" <.>

10. 5DigitNeb

What?! I was thinking somewhere else that's not in school! What if Mike gets a detention or something?! I don't want my character to turn into a bad kid! And I can't believe I just gave you an idea of partying while there's another explosion in the school. Rip the point of the party...

11. You're rooming with Alan, he already torched your room

12. MegaloX

Lol it's kinda unavoidable XD

13. Do you mind if I use your party for the plot?

14. 5DigitNeb

I hate myself. Well I'm making my character be with everyone else while there's another bomb. But this time I'm going to fight Team Forge!

15. I never said anything about another bomb. I was just making a joke in bad taste about the bomb.

16. 5DigitNeb

Ok but the point of the party was going to be so people would cheer up and please don't make another bombing in the next day, can there be like a try to steal thing next time?

17. Don't worry. I don't like things to be predictable ;) I promise I have more "fun" planned for everyone

18. MegaloX

"Fun" that sounds great xD

19. 5DigitNeb

You're use of quotation marks worries me more than the attacks...

20. 5DigitNeb

Btw Blake, you gonna post something in the RP?

21. MegaloX

Yeah i guess I should considering the girls didn't hop on today xD

Edit: gotta keep them days movin

22. We can't have a party without girls :,(

23. 5DigitNeb

Lexie said she wasn't going to be on today, I guess Jez was busy too. Alan you can wait for tomorrow, 1 more hour left of work right?

24. We might not get to the petty until tomorrow anyways. We have a full boat of classes to attend.

25. MegaloX

I guess so. Either way it'll be alright. Though orion does bring up a valid point.

Edit: No girls = No party

26. Orion. That bomb joke was sickening.:D

I agree, though. A party would be nice and a great way to lead to more plot with Team Forge. Wes would probably only go to protect people now. That explosion really changed him.

Read my newest post, its so beautiful.

27. for some reason, I randomly stopped receiving alerts for this rp ;-;

28. well I was on all day, waiting for Lexie to respond :( and because no alerts for this or the rp thread, I thought all of you were busy as well...

29. MegaloX

Rip Jezebel. She has a doctors note for school! She was dead in her bed!

30. Dang... you have so much to catch up on! Better start writing now, it'll take you all night!

Also, Blake. The Conference Center was where we were the first day at BTU.

31. So what did I miss while the site was failing me?...

32. Why Pokecharms? Why did you fail me??

33. Lets see, we all started a new day. (I believe you have that post). Wes murdered some dummy sacks in the arena by the dorms and we're heading to first period. I guess you just have a lot to read, not much plot.

You have 28 posts to read, some of them could count as two or three. (Sorry for that, its my fault.)

34. MegaloX

Basically what Wes said. Just your own depression posts and crap, everyone has pretty much done one. Then some training and its almost first period

35. Yeah, reading now. Jezebel, while a good friend, is the kind of person who will not let someone else sleeping make her late so I'm going to read, get caught up, and post going to class.

36. Good plan!

Also Blake, I think that Mike is already at the Conference Center. If Matthew still doesn't remember where the Conference Center is, open up your handy dandy PDA!

37. MegaloX

oh you're right ill just edit.

38. I still want to know why I stopped getting alerts! >_< seriously, I am having so much fun in this rp and I could have thought it dead with that glitch...

39. Lol, I think you can change your alert settings on the thread. At the top of the page it says "Unwatch Thread" for me so it may say "Watch Thread" for you.