• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BTU Sign-Ups

Glad to hear it. As enjoyable as the role played battles are. we can always write them out after the fact when results are determined.

Sorry Dude, but we're not taking new players right now. I will be starting another Adventure in this universe sometime soon, so keep your eyes open for it. Also, you're gonna want to describe your character in much greater detail next time.

I was at a restaurant with the family, typing my response that was much too long for the little bit of counter attacking that I had to do and lost it all. I posted the reply and Pokecharms asked me to sign in to my account again. The whole thing was gone in the text box, ugh!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Pokecharms has been pretty inconvinient lately. I would be pissed if I was in the middle of posting something long and had to restart.
Edit: I misread your post I changed it a bit

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don't mind. I can't sleep so I'm RPing with my phone. You can take as long as you want, I've already waited half a day for you to post but I'm fine. (This isn't sarcasm in case you might've thought so)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Great, now everyone has to cheer him up. Get ready rb3. By the way, wouldn't have the match ended anyways? Luxio lost after releasing that shockwave so technically there wasn't even a winner...

Well, idk. Seemed like Quilava was fine. I just felt like adding a mental failure to Wes' seemingly perfect character was the right thing to do. Someone had to break down after the terrorist attack and I decided for it to be Wes. I like creating drama for my own characters:D Poor Wes never saw it coming.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Wow. I mean thanks for what I hope to be a long post in contrast to my usual self. I really suck at writing. But I hope Wes becomes like one of the strongest after this

Actually we don't know about that yet. Orian hasn't explained what Endurance Training actually is. it may just be located in the Safari Zone for the fun of it.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
I'm pretty sure at this moment in time I completely left Lexie to talk to herself. xD I realized we were late for doubles and completely dipped in the middle of our training convo.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Lol I don't mind losing battles I just don't like being blown out is all. xD
Besides, with all these evolutions going on combined with my Chimchar slump we'll see how my team stacks up against a bunch of stage 2 Pokemon.

*BTU Student handbook *

The use of human psychic powers is strictly prohibited on campus and during university functions.

Psychic powers include but are not limited to; Esp, Telepathy, and psychokinesis.

Thank you Orion. I needed that part of the handbook.

I'd say that Pokemon are pretty similar to humans so why not. Obviously the bigger the size the more its gonna take to get them high. Wailord would take forever.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Rip me. I can't think of anything to post. Well guess I'll wait for somebody else to post something and give me an idea. I don't know why that happens, except in battling because you sort of need to wait for them to reply to your attacks.