• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BTU Sign-Ups

Hmph, what is the meaning of this Pokecharms! We were all wondering if you were dead because yesterday you posted a bunch.

Post at work xD thats what I did today, locked in my office looking like I was doing administrative work, I was playing pokemon RP lmao... shit I gotta place the truck order, fuck!

Damn, I'm a Chef, there isn't anyone who works there who's in a position to write me up.

But the night is still young! Write on young trainer!

At my store...ugh...you could be checking your phone in case the notification was an emergency and they would still write you up just for having your phone out while on the floor...associates have started puking at work and they let you go home...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jez's thing happened to me but on the discussion thread
Edit: Orion right now the time is past midnight for me... speaking of which I might I have to stop for the day in a while

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nobody except me and you are online so I'm just going to wait for rb3 and think of a training session post I can use in free period.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well you never actually asked me to. You just said you were going to at breakfast. If you ask me sure I'll go.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You could've done like seven dashes or something to transaction it, anyways i didn't really mind it just said it in case you didn't like it

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
sorry that the days are longer but we all have different things to do. I'm on this website nearly all the time but yeah sorry you can't run the plot with everyone at the same time

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sorry that I don't post that much, Wes is Mike's partner for doubles, Alan and Jez should battle.

Last edited: