• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Smash Brothers Discussion Thread

Jet will take the wish. He ain't bashful.
Toad: I don't need any wishes... I got all the gems and stars I could ever need. Plus you already know I be treating toadette real good...
Jet: shoot! I'll take the damn wish if you don't want it! I need money! Lots of it for ship repairs and food! Lots of it! It's been too long since I had any good food on my ship!

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
In the words of Shen, also known as that one guy who made this RP: "Brazzers"
upload_2020-2-14_15-54-31.jpeg

I’m gonna stop now.

*loads shotgun with malicious intent*

Alright varments, which one of you are gonna post?
I reckon it be me...
giphy.gif

Does Mr. hand have any valuables under that glove btw? like a ring? something? Is there a prize for the winner?

Mr. Hand: congratulations great winner! I present you this esteemed award!
*podium emerges*
*Mr Hand looks to see this card is the only thing on top of the table*
lupin.png

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I reckon it be me...
giphy.gif

Does Mr. hand have any valuables under that glove btw? like a ring? something? Is there a prize for the winner?

Mr. Hand: congratulations great winner! I present you this esteemed award!
*podium emerges*
*Mr Hand looks to see this card is the only thing on top of the table*
lupin.png

That would be beautiful XD

He might not have anything under his glove, but he technically has a room with all the items from smash bro’s lol

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Ace is gonna be a workin man! May god and anime be on your side in your endeavors...
It has and always will be on my side. Anyways thanks! I’ve worked before but only part time in McDonald’s.

I need to start getting that doe.

Oh, don’t feel bad on my account, I’ve been working too lol. Good on ya!
Good on you too man, working can get tough sometimes. But anyways I’ll nen suee to get a post up soon.