• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Smash Brothers Discussion Thread

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Sorry guys, life really kicked me in the pants recently. (and I also may have played 25 hours of BOtW over the past five days, so that's been distracting me a touch lol)

I'm working on an idea because I realized as I was about to post that it would be considered veeeerry close to autoing and I don't want to get warning whacked.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Sorry guys, life really kicked me in the pants recently. (and I also may have played 25 hours of BOtW over the past five days, so that's been distracting me a touch lol)

I'm working on an idea because I realized as I was about to post that it would be considered veeeerry close to autoing and I don't want to get warning whacked.

It’s okay, as long as you post with your characters and don’t auto without permission. Just make sure you don’t forget about this Rp again for another 25 hours playthrough lol

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
@Nukas now that your back, you and @EeviumZ can do that post right?
Okay. Sooooo

@The Alright Attorney

Super boy has been due to fight heavy for some time now

@EeviumZ @Nukas

Papyrus and Curly are up as well

@TheJustinMan @Mango137 @Nukas

You three haven’t responded in a long time, are you guys here anymore?
Ok so, I know all of this was warranted, but I'll be honest, I never saw half of these mentions in my alerts. I did end up posting eventually though so all is good, right? (I know it's my turn to post again, getting to that tonight).
You two haven’t begun your fight yet, or moved in a quick minute. Mind if you guys do that? With Papyrus, minmin, and Curly I mean.

Name: Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
Franchise From: Sonic The Hedgehog
First Appearance: Sonic The Hedgehog (1991)
Age: Unknown, most likely late 30's. (Seriously, I did research, his age isn't known.)
Likes: Chaos Emeralds, robots, conquering the world, His plans succeeding, outsmarting and/or defeating Sonic, when Sonic is angry at him, his empire.
Dislikes: Sonic and his friends, losing, when his plans fail, anyone betraying him, his mustache being ruined, his robots being incompetent, Orbot insulting him.
Gimmick(This is necessary for Eggman): Eggman himself takes reduced damage while in the Eggmobile he is riding, but the Eggmobile has it's own damage meter, and it does take normal damage. Once it takes a total of 80% of damage, it is destroyed, when it is destroyed Eggman is left to fend for himself. While he is faster now, he only has 2 bad jumps instead of his usual 5, shields, dodges, and two attacks: A weak slap that only hits forward, and a small laser pistol. He is also lighter without his Eggmobile. However, after 12 seconds, a new Eggmobile spawns, which Eggman can get into. However, opponents can attack, or even destroy the Eggmobile before Eggman gets to it, causing him to wait another 12 seconds.

And.. done. Here's a website where I got some info: Doctor_Eggman
I also got the gimmick idea from a youtube video. Just ask me if you're interested in said video.

Last edited:

Name: Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
First Appearance: Sonic The Hedgehog (1991)
Age: Unknown, most likely late 30's. (Seriously, I did research, his age isn't known.)
Likes: Chaos Emeralds, robots, conquering the world, His plans succeeding, outsmarting and/or defeating Sonic, when Sonic is angry at him, his empire.
Dislikes: Sonic and his friends, losing, when his plans fail, anyone betraying him, his mustache being ruined, his robots being incompetent, Orbot insulting him.
Gimmick(This is necessary for Eggman): Eggman himself takes reduced damage while in the Eggmobile he is riding, but the Eggmobile has it's own damage meter, and it does take normal damage. Once it takes a total of 80% of damage, it is destroyed, when it is destroyed Eggman is left to fend for himself. While he is faster now, he only has 2 bad jumps instead of his usual 5, shields, dodges, and two attacks: A weak slap that only hits forward, and a small laser pistol. He is also lighter without his Eggmobile. However, after 12 seconds, a new Eggmobile spawns, which Eggman can get into. However, opponents can attack, or even destroy the Eggmobile before Eggman gets to it, causing him to wait another 12 seconds.

And.. done. Here's a website where I got some info: Doctor_Eggman
I also got the gimmick idea from a youtube video. Just ask me if you're interested in said video.

Just so ya know, it’s not so tight on moveset as it is a tourney of characters lol. But hey, can’t knock your ambitious approach. Accepted!

We have a sonic that’s about to be Yeeted if no one claims him. Want him?

Just so ya know, it’s not so tight on moveset as it is a tourney of characters lol. But hey, can’t knock your ambitious approach. Accepted!

We have a sonic that’s about to be Yeeted if no one claims him. Want him?
I'll think about taking him, just not sure if he would fit in this roleplay, considering it's BOOTLEG bros, and Sonic is in the real deal. Anyhow, I'm currently thinking of another character, should have it up by today, if not then tomorrow. (Because I got nothing else to do at the moment, since it's pretty late.)

Well, here's my next character. Info from:
Knuckles the Echidna | Sonic News Network | Fandomsonic.fandom.com › wiki › Knuckles_the_Echidna
Name: Knuckles The Echidna
First Appearance: Sonic The Hedgehog 3
Likes: Fruits, digging holes, peace and quiet, his friends, fighting and training, relaxing, being left alone, treasure hunting, guarding The Master Emerald.
Dislikes: Strong sunshine, being tricked or betrayed or taken advantage of, fighting/hurting innocent people, Doctor Eggman and his robots, anyone who comes after The Master Emerald, being thought of as weak, failing to protect The Master Emerald.

Well, here's my next character. Info from:
Knuckles the Echidna | Sonic News Network | Fandomsonic.fandom.com › wiki › Knuckles_the_Echidna
Name: Knuckles The Echidna
First Appearance: Sonic The Hedgehog 3
Likes: Fruits, digging holes, peace and quiet, his friends, fighting and training, relaxing, being left alone, treasure hunting, guarding The Master Emerald.
Dislikes: Strong sunshine, being tricked or betrayed or taken advantage of, fighting/hurting innocent people, Doctor Eggman and his robots, anyone who comes after The Master Emerald, being thought of as weak, failing to protect The Master Emerald.

Aha, nice pick. Accepted!

1 opening left

Couldn't resist this one. By the way, he will NOT be like an echo fighter to Sonic, just wanted to make that clear.

Name: Metal Sonic
First Appearance: Sonic The Hedgehog CD
Likes: Destruction, getting stronger, Copying his enemies abilities, (Or at least observing them and learning how to easily counter attack,) proving he is superior to and destroying Sonic, Doctor Eggman. (Usually.)
Dislikes: Sonic and his friends, losing to Sonic, Metal Sonic 3.0, Doctor Eggman (Occasionally), Eggman Nega.
Note: He can canonically reach higher speeds than Sonic, so, if he's here, he won't be able to outspeed Metal Sonic.
Info From: https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Metal_Sonic#Villains (Metal Sonic)

Couldn't resist this one. By the way, he will NOT be like an echo fighter to Sonic, just wanted to make that clear.

Name: Metal Sonic
First Appearance: Sonic The Hedgehog CD
Likes: Destruction, getting stronger, Copying his enemies abilities, (Or at least observing them and learning how to easily counter attack,) proving he is superior to and destroying Sonic, Doctor Eggman. (Usually.)
Dislikes: Sonic and his friends, losing to Sonic, Metal Sonic 3.0, Doctor Eggman (Occasionally), Eggman Nega.
Note: He can canonically reach higher speeds than Sonic, so, if he's here, he won't be able to outspeed Metal Sonic.
Info From: https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Metal_Sonic#Villains (Metal Sonic)

Alrighty, accepted! I’ll do a quick post to get your guys in the fray, then we’ll be squared away