• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Smash Brothers Discussion Thread

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I don't blame em ԅ(≖⌣≖ԅ)

I tried escaping too ,but got caught...
tenor.gif
That gif tho. That has me dying.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
{Toad}
“Ok guys I’m gonna go! Bye bye!” Toad shouted over to his new friends as he approached his challenger, pickaxe in hand. “Hey you’re uhhh...Sting Chameleon! I’m Toad!” He said waving at him with the same innocent look on his face as per usual.
Oh my god, why didn't I notice this, I'm going to type a reply to that now, forget me saying that I have nothing to post-

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Shen would Maul throwing a lightsaber at Reala be allowed? Idk if Nightmarens (I think that’s what they’re called) can get damaged by that stuff on the same way as a human.

You can throw lightsabers and slash at anyone you do choose lol. Marens aren’t quite the same as humans with damage taken, but hey, guess you’ll see what I mean : P

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yes, I made a post before noticing you mentioned someone was interacting with me, so rather than edit, I deleted it and decided to comb through the thread to see who was interacting with my characters. I skimmed through and failed to find the post doing so, could you point me in it's direction. Really sorry for the delay.

That’s okay! @TheJustinMan is responding to you with Sam