• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Smash Brothers Discussion Thread

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hey hey hey Shen buddy! *makes deadpan Expression* Your too deep Shen... Theres no coming back from this... We all knew what were got ourselves into. Don't go getting cold feet now... Would hate to have things... escalate. You got your entire life ahead of you.

Uh...erm...

Hey hey hey Shen buddy! Your the best host!

Aw thanks, much better

ThAtMobBoss101. Unless it’s a reference of some sort and I’m just dumb.
Yeah... it's a reference... just a silly little he he ha ha moment! Silly ol me! :D

Uh...erm...

Just remember the plan...
cc3fb61df5200eca518fe22adf03e073.gif

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Maybe toad and Bandana dee?

Or specter and Maul?
I don’t much about Specter, but i feel like him and Maul might get a long.

I was honestly thinking of Toad approaching one of the “muscle men” lol.

Lupin and kasum could interact...Theres no rush.
Lupin and Kazuma would get along great, they’re both badasses. They also both have great looking facial hair, Lupin rocks those sideburns and Kazuma has a beautiful goatee.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Oh you did! Really loved the mugman and bandanna dee’s parts especially because it makes so much sense
Really glad you liked them!! I think I was most proud of their stories lol. I was really happy with what I ended up doing with Bendy, I want him to be struggling with this thing going one at random moments throughout the tournament. I will explain it more as it happens, but I really like the direction I'm heading with it.