• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Smash Brothers Discussion Thread

Hehe. If we are allowed to have multiple characters then I might have Obi wan later on just to fuck with Maul.

Why haven't I replied to this sooner? It would be an legendary conversation!

Kenobi: Woah! Look at this horny goblin walking by! ( just wanna clarify I'm referring to the horns on Darth Maul's head... don't get any twisted ideas)
Kenobi: Klang klang klang went the robot! Oh wait... is that yooou?! Darth Maul! Remember me?! Kenobi! I cut you in half remember?!
Maul: Grrrrr Kenobi... hows your master? Dead? That's too bad...
Kenobi: Hes a force ghost now... something you'll never experience considering your definitely going to hell... say Mauly boy... hows your love life? Do you even have one?... must be real haaaard seeing as you don't have a pe-
*Kenobi stopped midsentence*
Kenobi: maaul... look at you! With those cute little robot legs! Does General Grievous know your using his old legs?! You naughty little rascal you!

I feel like Kazuma and Lupin would get along.

I never played Yakuza so I don't know anything about him but I'll take your word... :D

And with that millions of Obi-Wan x Darth Maul fanfics were made.
And the world cheered for their new fanfictions together
I'm not surprised... darth maul can probably do all sorts of things with his new legs

I wanna clarify though... which version are we talking about?

His general grievous legs
owtsvpwlrfji.jpeg

Or his way cooler spider legs?(he even grew his horns out)
abdbb417636a0b7c7d795210bec577d8.jpg