• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Smash Brothers Discussion Thread

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Somewhere in Italy sat a contempt man idly sitting with a couple of French girls discussing the meaning of 'life' and 'love'. "Wow Lupin. That's an interesting perspective" the woman said. Lupin the third chuckled to her response, "Would you two ladies like to take things upstair" Lupin said unbuttoning his coat. The second girl tugged on Lupins coat gesturing towards a gaping portal, "What in the worlds is that?! I bet De Vinci is behind this!! Now isnt a good time man... Come again in an hour or two Da Vinci!" Lupin yelled. Jigen walked in the room with Goemon a few steps behind him, "Come on Lupin! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity! Me and Goemon will keep the girls entertained! Jigen said, "Jigen your not helping! The two girls chuckled to Jigens comment ,and before Lupin could respond Goemon pushed him in with the scabbard of his sword. Lupin fell and landed face first on the ground to which he got up ,and quickly buttoned his coat as he looked around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Far far away in a distant galaxy, "SPIKE! Where did my sandwich go?! I left it on the table not two seconds ago!!" Jet yelled. Spike laying on the couch looking over at the empty plate in front of him, "Don't look at me... I didn't take it."Spike said, "Then who did? Sandwiches don't grow legs! Ed was it you?" Jet said wondering through the ship looking for Edward, "Nope! Nope! Wasn't me! I bet it was Faye-Faye!" Ed said as she floated through the room with her laptop. Both Jet and Faye looked at her with an annoyed look, "Real cute kid! Just confess to eating the sandwich! We all know it was You!" Faye yelled. Within moments Ein floated into the room with a half eaten sandwich in her mouth, "Ein you gimme my sandwich at once you mangy mutt!" Jet yelled as he gave into chase. Ein scurried her little legs as fast as she could trying to go around the corner. As Het ran around the corner he didn't notice the portal he ran through. Faye Sat their quietly bewildered as to why Jet had stopped yelling. Ein stood there finishing the last of Jet's sandwich, "Give me back my sandwich you- Wait... What? Where am I? And when did I get off my ship?!" Jet said trying not to have a mental breakdown, "I've seen all sorts of stuff as a cop ,but never anything like this!" Jet said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yo hey hooo killer b is who I be! These crazy rhymes gonna make you hazy! Scram little kids it's well past your bedtimes! Killa B is about to drop a bijuu bomb on your mom..." Killer B said as he made his way down the street, "ugh... that was worse than the last one ,and I think you know it too..." Kyūki said. As killer B walked down the street he noticed the strangest thing in the alleyways(a portal). Before Killer B could use proper judgment, "KILLER BEEEEEEEE!!!!!" The fourth Raikage yelled. In that moment Killer B felt his heart stop colder than ice, "Oh shhhh-" Killer B went as he ran down the Alley way ,and into the portal without thinking, "woah hey hooo! Where am I?! With all these creeps and geeks with their beady eyes and anf graffiti clothes looking like anything goes!" Killer B said as he looked around at the other people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Johnny Cage made his way from his dressing room he was ready for an interview when out of nowhere *SMACK!*, Johnny was completely caught off guard as his daughter Cassie but punched him as he walked around the corner. Johnny quickly dropped to the ground, "ha! I told you I'd get you old man! Mom owes me twenty bucks!" Cassie said. Johnny lied there just lifting his head up, "uuurgh... just... wait till I... get up!" Johnny said. As he finally able to get up he combed his hair as he was still needed to get to his interview, and look good, "thank goodness! Atleast you guys aren't broken..." Johnny said putting his sunglasses on, "My other boys seem just fine too" Johnny said as he headed outside towards his helicopter. As he arrived at the site where the interview was held he jumped down making a dramatic entrance. The crowd of people watching loved seeing their favorite hero make amazing entrances. As the interview went on eventually some talk of a otherworldly occurrence. As Johnny finally got up to see what was going on he saw a portal which as he approached he touched it just before going through, "Woah... talk about deja vu... I have a bad feeling Shao Khan may be involved in this..." Johnny said as he looked around.

It’s oozing with personality, I love it! ^^

I’d just like to say, if you liked the phrase” Holy cheese on a platter stuffed into the mouth of a mouse priest!”, be ready for more, because that’s the way Sam talks. Also, are we gonna talk about move sets at all?

I’m thinking there isn’t a HUGE stress on movesets, but more of a loose term. For example, I helped work with some characters that would otherwise be broken, such as Kaiba to be their unique mechanics. But otherwise I don’t see a reason to restrict to specific moves

If theres anyone I regret not adding it's either Denzel Washington
180718152523-the-equalizer-2-marks-denzel-washingtons-first-sequel-00000000-exlarge-169.jpg

Or Sadaharu(the dog)...
ee9b656ec7062a00494f7f56e043b0d4.gif

(not trying to add them... just giving them an honorable mention)

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
I feel as though Sigma, being that he's from the first Megaman X, would be a bit.. weak, per sé. See, his fight in that game really only consists of two things: Jumping around, and holding up his beam saber briefly to reflect any incoming projectiles, until he moves on into his second phase, which wouldn't be possible here because it requires his giant, seemingly wall-mounted wolf mech. I feel as though there should be atleast a bit more to his moveset than just those two things. I would say that he would more fight like a mix between X and Zero. Partially with his beam saber, partially with ranged projectiles, firing from his hands and that jewel thing on his head, like he could fire electric orbs in Megaman X5, instead of just firing one beam from his head jewel. I'd think it would make him a bit more interesting than just being a grasshopper in battle who occasionally reflects projectiles shot at him. I was thinking that, since he IS the final boss of megaman x, he should be able to use the same weapons as his lackey reploids can, (E.G. Storm Tornado, Chameleon Sting, Shotgun Ice, etc.), or if not that, atleast that he should be able to use the other ranged attacks he used throughout the X series.

Last edited:

I feel as though Sigma, being that he's from the first Megaman X, would be a bit.. weak, per sé. See, his fight in that game really only consists of two things: Jumping around, and holding up his beam saber briefly to reflect any incoming projectiles, until he moves on into his second phase, which wouldn't be possible here because it requires his giant, seemingly wall-mounted wolf mech. I feel as though there should be atleast a bit more to his moveset than just those two things. I would say that he would more fight like a mix between X and Zero. Partially with his beam saber, partially with ranged projectiles, firing from his hands and that jewel thing on his head, like he could fire electric orbs in Megaman X5, instead of just firing one beam from his head jewel. I'd think it would make him a bit more interesting than just being a grasshopper in battle who occasionally reflects projectiles shot at him. I was thinking that, since he IS the final boss of megaman x, he should be able to use the same weapons as his lackey reploids can, (E.G. Storm Tornado, Chameleon Sting, Shotgun Ice, etc.), or if not that, atleast that he should be able to use the other ranged attacks he used throughout the X series.
Hm. Suppose due to lack of moveset that it’ll be alright to improvise a bit? Due to him being a big bad
I am basing him on Duelist Kingdom, with A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon being pulled from the Virtual World since it fits better in the scenario than let's say De-Spell and Burst Stream of Destruction is pulled from GX. Again, since it fit the scenario better

He literally owns every other card except exodia and the gods lol. I’m sure it’ll be fine

Hm. Suppose due to lack of moveset that it’ll be alright to improvise a bit? Due to him being a big bad

He literally owns every other card except exodia and the gods lol. I’m sure it’ll be fine
I suppose so, though I want to have a 'deck' as accurate as possible with shown cards. Plus I want him to put up a fight, even without having Blue-Eyes on the field

Wait, so, another question. Are we gonna have stages based on these guys’ universes? And if so, are we gonna allow everyone to visit and use their stage at least once?

It sure sounds like a lot of fun, though I wonder what some stages would look like?

Hmm...we COULD. Maybe build that up as a part of Second-to-last- destination, where it shifts between the worlds of the competitors

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
You can be as violent as you want when it happens off-screen and there's no blood! 4Kids rules!

In all seriousness, don't take that advice literally. Don't want this to get closed. A pickaxe to the knee can still hurt a lot though
Yeah it can, Toad will just be swinging his pickaxe at mfs all while he has that innocent look on his face.