• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros: Brawl

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Blue & Shadow Link
Angel Island

“Wha- cut out that flippy S&@T! Come back here you B@$#@£d!!”

Blue’s tongue seemed to bite more than his hammer, as his missing attacks were curved toward knuckles’s ground attack. Blue’s hammer met with the wave, cause a concussion back on the both knuckles and Blue, a small explosion happening as the two forces collided.

“Gah!!!”

The blue one was thrust against an elaborately made pillar, groaning as he did. The attack combination was tougher than he thought...but hey, maybe that red bozo died in it.

@Captain Pokémon

Shadow frowned from this monologue of Dark Matter’s. It seemed as though the pleasure of the position he aimed for were lost on him...or so it seemed. He spoke of one that he would enjoy seeing in pain, this made the link grin. Bingo.

“Ah, so then there IS one you hate! That means your capable of enjoying it~!” Shadow Link fluttered in the air, resting on an invisible hammock. “And to see that one in such pain would delight you. But what if that could be expanded? I’m sure MAAAANY people would try to get in the way of this world domination of galactic domination scheme o’ yours, and I don’t see that as a bad thing. Hear me out.”

snapping his fingers, he summoned a blackboard made of his own spectral ooze. Drawing a black ruler from his dripping hand, he pointed at some drawings made on the board.

“You see, more in the way means more people to be punished. More people punished means more entertainment for you, since you display a sense of that. Sooo intruders wouldn’t be a hole in your plans, but unexpected enjoyment! After all, no game is fun if you win in a second without any effort. While yes I enjoy everyone suffering, it’s because the suffering is what makes conquering worthwhile! The nectar of the fountain of evil I say.”

@Gamingfan

Red
Ravaged Battlefield

Gengar looked to either the two figures, the patience in the air starting to run stale. Sensing this, the timid boy nervously exhaled

“Look...we all have places we came from. Places we want to return to right? People we want to return to. Uhm...I don’t want the my future to look like this wasteland does. Well uh, I guess what I’m really asking here is...will you help me get back? ...Please?”

They were his only leads right now. If not them he wouldn’t know where to go. Worst case scenario being attacked by some other entirety out here in this scary battlefield...

@Captain Pokémon @comic

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
The Dragonborn
Slash seemed well and capable, batting away a would-be opponent with relative ease. The strange creature appeared to have metal for a hide, which made the Nord excited. If his experience in dungeons and caves had taught him anything, it was that there was always a big mom or dad to fight at the end. Surely these small lizard-like creatures weren't their only encounters.
That was when the cavern opened up, and the team was greeted with light. The stone floor had seemed to transform into steps that led down to a platform, being replaced by golden metals, torches lit along the way down to a platform, where something familiar stood on either end, surrounded by the light of torches.

He extinguished his fire, setting his torch back into his inventory as they descended the steps, coming to the platform, where he stopped, looking up at one of the massive mechanical beasts. "These are Dwarven Centurions," he informed his companions. "Powerful guardians to Dwarven ruins." He was about to suggest they keep moving, before a light shone from deep within the eye holes of the Centurions, and smoke began to pour out of their eyes, the Centurions creaking and groaning as they were activated.
The Dragonborn smirked. So they were active. He'd been looking forward to a good fight.

@Captain Pokémon @ArmedBlue

Sub-Zero
The child was being truthful. Kuia Liang had uncovered enough deceivers to see as much. And now he was asking for help returning home, knowing not how he had arrived in this wasteland. Just like the cryomancer. He took a moment to ponder, before shifting a rather serious gaze upon the beast floating above them. "You, monster." He called its attention. "Are you not of this land either?"
The Gengar gave a solid, rather animated nod. "Then it would appear I misjudged you." The Grandmaster stated. "I apologize for my earlier assault against you. I mistook you for a construct of an enemy of mine."
He then turned toward the kid, staring at him for a moment with his crucial gaze, before speaking again. "It would seem fate has brought us together. For what purpose remains unclear, but if I were to make a guess, it would have something to do with that." He pointed toward the distant Nexus, faded blue against the sky due to the distance.

@Captain Pokémon @Shen: King of the Mist

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt - Mondstadt Plains

The Azure Striker thought for a few moments at Audrey's question. "...well, since we don't have a compass or anything, finding our way is gonna be a bit tough." He paused, Joule materializing in front of the two.

"I bet I can help! I'll take a look from above, maybe I can recognize the area we're heading to from here!" She intervened, Gunvolt nodding at her before the girl took off upwards, leaving small electronic particles as she went. Now pretty high up, she was able to see some of the far away areas much better. Some sort of church not too far away, a canyon in the distance... and a large piece of land that appeared to be covered in ice, matching the light blue patch the Nexus' map showed.

The Adept flew back down with a smile. "Alright, the key should be that way!" She exclaimed, glad to be able to guide the two as she pointed towards the area past the Nexus. "Seems to be an icy area."

"Thanks for the help, Joule. Looks like we have some more walking to do. Let's get going, then." Gunvolt gestured, before he began heading towards the area his companion had pointed at.

@Fraseandchico

The Knight - Rivet Ravine

The bug watched as Slash took care of the attacking monster with ease, slightly surprised by its display of power. Perhaps it had underestimated the being's prowess. Being led by the human onto a platform surrounded by torches, it stared curiously at the giant machines in front of the trio. The man seemed to recognize them, explaining what they were and their purpose. The machines came to life as smoke poured out of their eyes, beginning to walk towards the three explorers.

The Centurion closest to the Knight swung its battle-axe sideways in an attempt to take it out in one attack, the Vessel managing to jump to avoid the swing and using its nail to bounce off the machine's weapon. Wings of ethereal matter came out of its cloak as they flapped once and propelled it upwards, energy surrounding the bug as it managed to reach the Centurion's head.

Once it was directly in front of the machine's face, the bug's nail was covered in energy as it performed a Great Slash, knocking the Centurion backwards a slight distance as the Knight fell back to the ground. The attack seemed somewhat effective, though it could have caught the machine off guard instead of having dealt a good blow. Damage was damage though, and luckily it had two companions to aid during the fight. One couldn't count on such things very often back in Hallownest.

@comic @Captain Pokémon

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Daroach - Mountains
The Mouse Thief flew around the sky, in search of atleast something valuable. Yet, there were nothing but tall mountains and rocky surfaces all around, but these looked less like Candy Mountain. Though, what was that? Down there, below, seemed to be something moving. Small moving creatures of various sizes and colours! Maybe they knew where to find some treasure to borrow from. Daroach held on to his large, red hat as he lowered down, sinking to the level of these adventurers. Daroach then let go of his hat, just to tip his hat to the crew.
" Greetings, Strangers! I am Daroach, Captain of the Squeak Squad! Do you happen to know the location of any nearby treasure? ...or, perhaps.. looking for an ally in exchange for valuables? I'm always up to help a fella out! "

Tac - Mondstadt Plains
A whole lotta nothing out here, Tac had to admit. Just a bunch of green hills, not as colourful like the Green Greens from back home, but still beautiful in its own way. Of course, Tac couldn't just steal this entire batch of land, that would be just ridiculous. However, on his sprint through the plains, Tac found a great looking building! Very tall, very fancy, exactly the kinda place one would find treasure in! Paying no attention that he was breaking entry into an unknown building, Tac threw his free hand forward at one of the smaller windows, closing it as it got close. The window proceeded to just.. disappear, as Tac snatched it away from the building and his hand came flying back to him. The small cat thief hopped up to the now open window and went inside the building, looking around.

??? - Mountains
A dark figure, disguised by its blue-gold robes and a white bird-like mask, flew across the skies on seemingly nothing but its own magical power. Yet, this figure did not have an expression of a being on it. It seemed more like a flying statue, a blank stare behind the eyeholes of its mask. What lay behind this hollow shell was its master, looking through its eyes, using it to scout the local area. The robed figure came to a halt a fair distance away from a group of odd creatures. Nothing unlike its master seen in the world it used to reside.

The robed figure remained hovering in the distance, examining each member of the group carefully before deciding on something; with one disappearance and a re-appearance, the being was floating higher, arms held in the air, with a sort of summoning circle fading in above itself. As the circle's centre seemed to draw a golden energy from the being's hands, three skeletal figures emerged from the summoning circle; three Giant Cursed Skulls. Now with the three Giant Cursed Skulls charging at the group, the summoning circle vanished.

The being who summoned these creatures lowered its arms again as the summoning circle vanished and teleported a bit further away to observe from a distance. After all, its master needed to gauge these being's powers, and what better way to do so than by letting them fight one of the residents of its territory?

Albus - Mondstadt Plains
" Right then, but since you've already introduced eachother, I'll just briefly explain myself. " Albus said, as he turned and walked back into the direction he came from, assuming the group would follow him. Even if they hesitated, Albus would then speak up loud enough for them to hear, even if they were hanging behind. " I'm Albus, current Leader of Ecclesia. Ecclesia is a group run by me and my sister Shanoah, where we research ways to keep the Vampire Lord Dracula sealed for as long as possible, through mostly any means possible. "

Sturm - Ravaged Battlefield
Through the clouds of the battlefield, a sound tore through the skies. The sound of engines running.. the sound of fans rotating.. the sound of a fleet of aircraft soaring through the sky. And as if on cue, the source of these sounds burst through the clouds with their massive size, revealing their identity to all in the Battlefield; a MASSIVE fleet of various aircraft, all with a common theme; Black in Colour, with the Black Hole symbol on their sides and front. However, taking the place for biggest size was the airplane in the centre of all the other planes: Larger than most, with three turbines on each wind, this massive destroyer was the Great Storm, which the Tyrant Ruler of this Empire's Nation named after himself. With their presence announced, another's presence was brought up, as the top of the Great Storm formed a large red hologram of a tall, wide bulky figure with a strange, otherworldly mask. The hologram pointed its metal-covered arm forwards, pointing its index finger in the same direction, and spoke up through loud speakers on the Great Storm.

" TREMBLE IN FEAR, WORMS! YOUR TOURNAMENT WAS A MERE AID TO MY GOAL OF WORLD DOMINATION! NOW, I COME BACK, STRONGER THAN YOUR FEEBLE MINDS CAN COMPREHEND! BEND TO MY WILL, OR DIE IN DESPAIR! "

And with those words echoing across the Battlefield, the hologram disappeared, as the Great Storm and some of the other planes had their bottom areas open up; with the whistling sound of doom, hundreds if not thousands of bombs were dropped onto the already scarred lands below, with no disregard in what it hit, or who it hit. The only purpose of this carpet bombing was clear; to both show power and to destroy what little was left of the Battlefield.

Waluigi - Urban District
" WAHAHAHAHA! " The purple deviant cackled, driving around in a life-size version of his Golden Mantis. People dove out of the way of his reckless driving and cars were forced to either drift out of the way or were spun out with bananas. Waluigi, upon throwing the last banana peel he needed, drifted a couple circles before coming to a halt. His chaos was not yet the end of it, as his troops, a mish-mash of goombas and koopas wearing his iconic hat, began flooding the streets and sidewalks. While small in amount, all these troops were carrying one of the iconic purple caps they were wearing. But not for long, as they were recklessly tossing the caps at any heads they could find. Human, Robot, Monster.. Bear.. they didn't care. All they were ordered is to 1. Gather Troops and 2. Run. And run they did, past Waluigi, as the man himself cackled in delight. " You thought you could not join the cause of the great Waluigi?! TOO BAD, WALUIGI TIME! " Waluigi yelled up in a snarky tone before turning his mantis around and driving off into the distance, with his troops running along. Any caps that would land on the minions of others, or regular bystanders, would soon end up following the horde, merging into the horde.
(*Cough* Better said, any NPC that was unlucky enough to have a cap land on their head *Cough*)

Last edited:
Audrey Redheart
Mondstadt Plains

Audrey groaned audibly.
"I swear, who decided compasses had to be a thing?! Why couldn't Eya or whatever god this world has just make it super easy to travel!?" She complained, only to get cut off by Joule's assistance.

"Aw, yeah! You're way more useful than Eyala ever was!" She cheered for Joule, before pausing. "Not that it's a high bar, I mean." She quickly said, before, for once, listening.

"Ugh...I hate ice." Audrey murmured in response. "But whatever, if we gotta go through ice, I just have to bet it's not as bad as that stupid mountain I climbed..." She decided, before running to catch up with Gunvolt.

Besides...this time, there's no stupid bard, fake strength potion, or King of Hearts to beat me down! There's no way this'll be bad...Though I'll probably have to protect Gunvolt. Heh, yeah, obviously.
She kept the proud thoughts in her head, flipping around her sword in her hand as she walked without a care for the lightning charged inside.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Garreg Mach Monastery
The other two were locals as far as he knew, and they seemed to want to go inside. Giving one last wary glance at the dog, Kragg walked inside. The bricks reminded him of the Rock Wall, but then again, he didn't go out much, so he did not have much to compare new experiences to.
@ThAtGuY101 @Gamingfan

Field of Hopes and Dreams
Sure enough, a creature was at the end of the trail. The Knight stopped and stared at it silently for a moment or two, then looked to the trunk of the tree the being stood atop, at which point he trudged forward again. When getting within blade's reach of the tree, The Knight raised his sword slightly, black tendrils shooting out of the gaps in his armor at the hand and elbow, winding around the blade he held and reaching further. With a swing, he chopped through the tree, and, returning the blade to his side and retracting the tendrils, he kicked the tree down.
@Gamingfan

Jungle
Psyduck was still blasting away when a wave of water crashed into some of the vegetation nearby, ridden by another puffball that looked both similar and different than Dee. The Duck ran ahead to put out more fire, but what he found next was a field of ash and charred twigs, the trees being all burned for hundreds of feet. In a mixture of anger and sadness, he screamed, "DUUUUUUUUCK!" In a pained tone, before falling to his knees, forgetting that he doesn't have knees, and getting a beakful of ash. As he got up, he heard screaming and cracking from his right, where there seemed to be fresher fires as well. He ran towards the noise, blasting at fires on the way.
@Nukas @Shen: King of the Mist @Gamingfan @DarkHydraT

comic

Master Chief - The Mountains
The group of four (with a plus two for AI) were halted as a figure passed overhead. Chief had been alerted before the others, thanks to Cortana alerting him to his HUD. It was a small, anthropomorphic mouse. Medieval kids, dinosaurs, now this. The only thing that didn't stand out to John was Copen and his artificial ally.
Cortana seemed to voice his own thoughts as a silence befell the group after they'd come to a stop and the creature spoke. "This day gets better and better." Her tone was rather bemused.
The Chief was the first to actually speak to the small mouse who called himself 'Daroach'. "No." He stated, before nodding past Daroach in the direction of the distant Nexus. "We're on our way there. Know anything about-"

"Chief, unidentified signature closing in fast." Cortana immediately warned, and the Spartan's MA5C ICWS assault rifle was gripped in his hands with the blink of an eye. His gaze whirled about to the surrounding woods, and thanks to his HUD, he could pinpoint the source. A figure cloaked in what seemed to be robes, barely noticeable in the dense fauna.
It vanished, appearing once again above the tree-tops, gazing down upon them. He trained his weapon on the creature, eyes narrowing behind his visor. Now he could see it clearly. Its robes were of a royal blue, lined with yellow, its face seeming to be that of a plague doctor, two large blank holes for eyes, deep, empty, and cold. John's voice clicked on in the earpieces the kids wore; "Bogey. Stand by to-"
Once again, the Spartan was cut-off, though not by Cortana. The figure had raised its arms, and a type of rune seemed to appear above it, pulsing golden energy appearing in its center, as well as from the being's hands. This wasn't what had surprised the Chief into ceasing his sentence, it was the three human skulls that emerged from the middle of the rune, the skulls much, much larger than any humans Chief had met. Their mouths opened and closed almost in silent laughter as they fell- no, they were flying through the air toward the group.
"Day still getting better?" The Spartan asked his AI companion.

Normally, he would have been quick to engage a foe, but up until now, the others he'd encountered had turned out friendly, so it was a little more difficult to tell. There was no doubt in his mind now that these creatures were clearly attempting to attack them- or at the very least threaten them. He didn't need to bark the order to take cover to the others. If they had any wits, they'd already be doing so.
The next step was to figure out what they were up against, dispatch the threat, and eliminate the summoner.
Chief dropped to a single knee, shielding most of himself behind the Warthog as he opened fire on the middle skull, his weapon spitting out 7.62×51mm ammunition through the gas-compressed chamber with a 650 RPM that left his clip drained in a matter of seconds, forcing him to yank the empty clip out, and slap a fresh one in. One magazine out, ten left to go.

@Shen: King of the Mist @DarkHydraT @ArmedBlue @DevVoid

Green
Mountains

Green hasn’t expect another arrival in the form of an anthropomorphic mouse, flying a blimp by the looks of it. Green readied his sword and shield in case things went south. Before he could rightly assess the newcomer, Chief had been alerted to another threat.

Whipping around, Green caught the sight of three skulls heading straight for them. No matter where you were from: flying evil skulls were bad. Bracing for impact whilst in the cover of the warthog, he held his shield, ready to take any oncoming fire.

@comic @DevVoid @ArmedBlue @DarkHydraT

Red
Ravaged Battlefield

“Wha-?”

The booming of planes in the air startled the boy, who cautious watched them grow in number. To make things even scarier, a larger more threatening plane approached, announcing in a domineering voice so loud that Red clasped his tender ears.

And just like that, Destruction. Destruction everywhere. Bombs fell and chaos ensued, the military grade ordinance exploded and rocked the very land they stood on. Red flailed his arms about as he ran to the trench cover.

“Wahhhhh! We gotta get out of heeeeeere!!”

@comic @DevVoid @Captain Pokémon

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola

"Climbed a mountain, eh? Looks like we've both got some experience with ice. Had to deal with an Eden Adept with an ice-based Septima once, managed to freeze an entire city." Gunvolt commented.

"He was no match for GV, though!" Joule intervened, exaggerating the teen's combat prowess. Sure, his Septima was truly strong and he did end up winning the tournament, but that didn't make any of his prior fights easy.

"...he was pretty tough, not gonna lie-" He began, when he spotted something, or someone not too far away. Upon closer inspection, it seemed to be some sort of... strangely muscular bug? It walked across the plains on its six legs, its red colors making it stick out like a sore thumb. The teen stopped in his tracks and got down upon noticing it, unsure if it was an enemy.

"Is that some sort of monster...?" Gunvolt muttered as he reached for his pistol, prepared in case the duo had to start conflict with the humanoid bug. "Might be hostile. Be ready in case it attacks."

@Fraseandchico @Gamingfan

Copen - Mountains

The white haired teen raised an eyebrow upon the talking rat's arrival. A strange addition to the group, though not all that surprising considering this new world seemed to pull things from different dimensions. The rat didn't seem to be hostile, but that didn't mean he wasn't wary of it. Cortana's voice came through the group's earpieces as she warned of an incoming signature, surely no good.

Turning around to face the far away figure, it summoned three large skulls that began floating towards them. They were surprisingly fast for their size, so there wasn't much time to react. Chief had already begun firing a stream of bullets towards the middle one, while Green decided to take cover.

Copen opted to join Chief's assault, taking out his Divider photon blaster and holding the trigger, firing laser shots on full auto at the giant skull on the right. Those shots wouldn't do too much by themselves at that range though, so Lola helped her creator out with attacks of her own. She commanded the P-Bits to gather in a triangular formation above the teen, spawning an electric sphere in the center.

Equipped with the EX Weapon dubbed 'Stellar Spark', the small machines then fired off three electric streams towards the rightmost skull to continuously shock it. The attack lasted for a few seconds before the weapon needed to recharge, the P-Bits going back to their usual orbit around their creator.

@Shen: King of the Mist @comic @DevVoid @DarkHydraT

Last edited:
~Guile...~

As Guile headed inside, he looked around in an attempt to access his surroundings. Hopefully make sense of where he was and how to get back home. Being stuck at some random fortress with random creatures that didn't speak English, wasn't an ideal setting for Guile. "Wonder if anyone is here" Guile said.

~Slowking...~

Slowking saw the tiles ,and the psychic pokémon began analyzing the tiles. It didn't take Slowking much time to figure out which tiled he needed to step on. He could have told Reize which tiles to step on, but Slowking didn't want to ruin the fun for his new friends so he decided to let Reize solve it for himself. Slowking stepped back, "Try again! I know you can do it!" Slowking said cheerfully.

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Buzzwole-Mondstadt Plains
UB-Absorption looked every which way for any living beings. No luck so far. That is, until he saw two humans on his side, not to far away.
Too small, they wouldn't provide much blood. However...
Emboldened, Buzzwole's wings rapidly flapped, rising the buff bug as he buzzed at surprising speeds, given his bulk, towards the two humans, landing right in front of them. Buzzwole stared down the two humans and their pathetic muscles.
And posed.
Yep, Buzzwole proceeded to flex, beginning with a Side Chest Pose,
"BUZZ"
and following up with a Side Tricep Pose.
"SWOLE".
While these weren't the same species as him, Buzzwole repeated the action, trying to communicate in his species language. Just to make sure, he did it a third time, asking who they were.
@ArmedBlue @Fraseandchico

Dark Matter-Angel Island
This one sure is odd...
Popping in out of nowhere, and immediately attempting to shove some ideology in his head. Like he was some sort of ally.
Like he was some sort of friend.
Dark Matter's body rippled, suddenly irritated. "How I work is my business, not yours. Either way, my end goal isn't to "conquer" the world. What I'm doing is a purpose, not a delight."
@Shen: King of the Mist

Ori-Field of Hopes and Dreams
A frightened Ori leapt off the tree as it fell, rolling once he landed on the floor and looking back worriedly.
Black Tendrils? Has the darkness returned? Was the Decay back? Both? Why couldn't they just go away?
Ori summoned a blade of his own, facing the knight with a serious face. It looked like he would need to fight.
@Psymallard

Amaterasu-Garreg Mach Monastery
Amaterasu ran ahead of the human and bug impatiently, sniffing for any other beings nearby, or demons. She paused every so often to let them catch up, giving the occasional suspicious glance at the two.
@ThAtGuY101

Shadow Link
Location- Angel Island

The shadow imp shrugged in response to the stranger’s words. “Your loss, but thankfully I wasn’t banking on that. If I were to cut to the chase, I’d say these are uncertain times, wouldn’t you say?”

Shadow link began to pace around him in a circle, his feet turning into a gas as his pacing became more of a float.

“Most are insufferable. But you? I’d say you are less annoying. So how about this. To ensure both of our longevity, I say we carry about both of our goals in unison. You scratch my back, I scratch yours. Even a floating eyeball like you has to understand the unknowns at stake here, no?”

@Gamingfan

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola

The Azure Striker took a step back as the muscular bug landed in front of them, getting into a defensive stance in case it tried to attack... when it began to flex instead.

"What...?" The teen muttered, confused by the being's behavior. It repeated the action several times, though it seemed to only be trying to show off its bulk. Perhaps it was some sort of threat? Joule materialized next to the towering bug and took a closer look at its muscles, which seemed to contain some strange red fluid.

"This big guy seems a bit alien... maybe it's trying to say something? If it were trying to hurt us, it would've already attacked, right?" The deceased Adept concluded, trying to tap the newcomer's muscles, her hand phasing through them. Gunvolt gave a quick nod in agreement.

"That might be the case. Who knows what it's trying to say, though..." He then thought for a moment, wondering if it could at least comprehend their language. "Can-you-understand-us?" He asked the buff bug with a pause between each word, hoping to be able to communicate with it in some way.

@Gamingfan @Fraseandchico

Audrey Redheart
Mondstadt Plains

"Freeze an entire city...?!" Audrey murmured, surprised by this. Why couldn't have the overseers have actually shown their full power instead of dying easily so she could brag??! At least, that's what a certain piece of mind yelled.

Then, she stopped seeing the...bug? At any rate, it looked like a monster. A freak of nature. A savage.
So, in response, she went to raise her sword, watching the lightning strike into it as a wordless threat.
"What a hideous monster...I'm ready to fight." She told GV, before watching the strange creature's attempts to 'communicate', backing away a little at watching it land in front of her. It didn't help she didn't like bugs, as some bugs had caused her to make a promise she couldn't keep in the past. So seeing one so weirdly intelligent her angered her slightly.

"..."
"Okay, has weirdly human mannerisms. Probs a dude if it has a gender, I dunno." Audrey pointed out, mentally noting what Buzzwole had said, before listening to Joule with a small scoff. "Could be a trick." She muttered as she slowly lowered her sword, though she kept her guard up with the wonder of what the hell it was trying to say, trying not to get confused and completely failing.

"Alright, bug, you better not pull a fast one on us! As the Hero of my world, I won't hesitate to take you down!" She threatened/warned Buzzwole, blasting some lightning into the ground before lifting her sword back up and letting lightning blast into the sword again.

@ArmedBlue @Gamingfan

"Woah, a talking mouse! Did Raptin do that to you?" Hunter looked at Daroach with intrigue, but it was quickly replaced with worry as he saw three giant skulls fly towards them. "Danger! Lotta danger!" Letting Coatlus land, he jumped off and grabbed its Dino Medal. "Alright Coatlus, take a breather. Let's go Brachio!" The Quetzalcoatlus got enveloped by a white light and got sucked into the medal before a titanic purple dinosaur with golden accents was summoned. The Brachiosaurus had a lot of range, gave the crew cover and was less likely to get shot when attacking. "You guys keep attacking, Brachio will fend off any skulls that get nearby." As soon as Hunter finished talking, the dinosaur let out a low frequency bellow to intimidate the skulls and prepared to slam its neck or tail into the attackers.

-----------------

Geo followed Albus apprehensively as he looked over his shoulder. "Are you two coming? It's not like we have anywhere else to go, no?"

"I don't like this Geo, stay alert." Omega-Xis noted as Geo nodded.

"I know Mega, I know."

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Albus - Monstadt Plains
" Right, with that out of the way.. " Albus said, dashing into a sprint, running past the rock he was previously watching the group from. There, in the distance, the great chapel that was Ecclesia was getting closer as Albus ran. " See that ahead? That's where we're headed! " Albus said aloud, hoping the group would hear, as the researcher kept on moving toward the massive building.

Daroach - Mountains
As Daroach looked on since the armoured stranger didn't get to finish his sentence, he saw all the events going on, with now giant skulls flying toward the group. Two of them were already focused by the others, as the remaining two went on the defensive. Daroach, however, would join the fight and take out his iconic icy staff- a black staff with golden parts on each end, and what appeared to be a round, smooth ruby stuck in the top area of the upper golden part of the staff. Daroach held out the staff above him as it began gathering light-blue, freezing energy, up until the staff's jewel emitted a strong light-blue glow of energy, which Daroach then released at the third Giant Skull. Out of the tip of the staff fired a giant icy beam, the size of Daroach himself out toward the Giant Skull.

??? - Mountains
As quickly as the mysterious robed creature appeared, it disappeared into thin air, teleporting away. It's host had seen enough, leaving the giant skulls to be destroyed by the group. And that they were. The first Giant Skull, the center one, burst into hundreds of bone shards as it was cracked and shattered under the amount of bullets hitting it in rapid succession. The second, the rightmost one, burst into larger shards as it was being assaulted by electricity and lasers alike. The final Giant Skull, the leftmost one, was frozen into a solid block by the massive ice beam piercing straight through it and fell to the ground soon thereafter, shattering into frozen shards.

Green
Mountains

Green looked over his shield as he saw the skulls had been destroyed in a spray of charred bones. Everyone was in attack formation, and the source of the skulls remained unknown. Well that was weird.

Is everyone okay? What was that?” Green called out to his allies nearby.

E-102 Gamma
Angel Island

“Location: Angel Island. Unique Life Signs: 6.” A mechanic voice spoke. “Status of Robotnik: Unknown. Initiating Scouting Protocols.”

A red and white striped robot was standing in the lush forest, it’s eyes tracking life signs on the island, none of which belonging to it’s master. This was a predicament.

“Height: 240 meters above sea level. No Eggman Empire Radio nodes detected.”

Gamma whirred and whizzed, making his way through the forest on foot. He was unsure of what these life signs on the island were, but he knew that the organisms on the island had to have information of some kind. Along with that...there was a mysterious power signature nearby them. Could that be something he could use to return back to his creator? There was only one way to be sure of that.

“Transit in progress.”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Copen - Mountains

The group managed to make short work of the flying skulls, shattering them as bone shards littered the ground.

"We make a really good team! Those freaky skulls didn't stand a chance!" Lola exclaimed, glad to have allies to help out in combat. Copen listened to Green's question as he looked at the others. No apparent injuries.

"Looks like no one got hurt. Good job taking them out before they could attack." He replied, before turning towards where the skulls had come from. "Those things came out of nowhere."

"The signature from earlier seems to have disappeared." Lola intervened. "Whoever summoned those things must've gotten away..."

comic

Sub-Zero - Ravaged Battlefield
"Tournament...?" Sub-Zero muttered to himself. Was this some sort of more complex and far deadly Mortal Kombat tournament? Or... perhaps a tournament of a different caliber. Whatever was the case, the cryomancer wasn't given much time to dwell on it a deadly whistling filled the air. It sounded similar to the explosive shells the Special Forces would use in their tactical warfare- never against him, thankfully. Those were greatly destructive and almost always a last-resort weapon.
Yet here, these air-bound vessels callously and without hesitation were attempting to ravage the battlefield further, this time with the clear intent of leaving only a crater behind.

There were far too many to blast out of the air, even if all three of them had the kind of power to do so, but this type of force, while rare to him, wasn't unseen. When the boy took cover in a trench, the Grandmaster followed suit, motioning to Gengar to join them before he held his arms up, a thick fog drifting down from his arms as ice propelled from his palms, forming above them and quickly beginning to grow, creating a barrier of ice around them from their more protected spot in the trench.
Kuai Liang didn't let up, continuing to push as much ice as he could into this barrier, which grew thicker and thicker with each passing second. It wasn't until the carpet bombing reached their position that he noticeably seemed to struggle, knees buckling before he fell to them, still keeping his arms up and reinforcing their defensive barrier, even as cracks began to erupt all around it, chunks of ice collapsing under the overwhelming power of military explosives.
And just when it seemed their barrier would shatter, the world stopped rocking, the pummeling of their barrier ceasing. For now, it was over it would seem, the Grandmaster breathing heavily as he let his arms fall to his side, sweat staining his brow as his eyes unfocused on the barrier above them.

Their little hole was now nearly pitch-black within due to how thick the barrier had been constructed, save for spots along where a cool blue light shone through where the barrier had been falling apart. His chest rose heavily, before falling, repeating this process for several moments. Finally, he spoke. "I am unfamiliar with those airships." He stated, slowly climbing to his feet, stumbling for a moment before he regained his balance. "But... they were headed the same way we're going. It's no mere coincidence they attempted to kill us."

@Shen: King of the Mist @Captain Pokémon

"I'm not detecting a teleportation grid." Cortana added onto Lola's statement. "So either he's really fast, or had alternate means of teleportation than the Chief and I are familiar with."
By this point, John had risen back to his full height, slapping the assault rifle onto his back, where it magnetically attached to his armor, and he stared off through the trees where he'd seen the mysterious robed figure. "That's not the last we'll see of him. We should keep moving." He urged his compatriots, climbing back into the driver's seat of the warthog, turning his gaze back to Daroach, his orange visor brilliantly reflecting the sun's light off its surface. "You're welcome to join us." He offered, Cortana quickly adding her own input silently to the Chief, comms disconnected from her for a moment so she could say privately to him; "Yes, let the rat join. It's not like we're already babysitting three kids and domestic dinosaurs."
He had no reply for this.

@DevVoid @ArmedBlue @Shen: King of the Mist @DarkHydraT

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Buzzwole-Mondstadt Plains
Buzzwole shook his head disappointedly as the human didn't seem to understand. They did, however, speak in a form Buzzwole understood.
"SWOLE!" he responded heartily, giving an equally flamboyant thumbs up before the smaller human piped up, interrupting him with a few lightning strikes. Buzzwole glanced at her sword, then back down at her, giving a dismissive....huff(?) through his proboscis. Ultimately left without options, Buzzwole decided that he would tag along with these humans. They couldn't understand him, but maybe if he followed them, they'd lead him to their leader.
@ArmedBlue @Fraseandchico

Dark Matter-Angel Island
Dark Matter's eye narrowed. He wasn't one to ever ally with anyone, much less someone as odd as this person. Still, these were unfamiliar circumstances, and maybe having someone's assistance would finally allow him accomplish his purpose. After all, that stupid puffball always managed to defeat him with his...friends.
"I suppose we could...work together."he almost spat out the phrase. "What are your terms? It sound as if there's something you'd like me to assist with as well. Would this goal happen to do with this 'entertainment' you seek?"

Ori-Field of Hopes and Dreams
Ori backed away a bit as the Knight harpooned a fruit from a tree, staring at the fruit suspiciously. Was this guy trying to befriend him...seconds after forcefully ejecting him from a tree? Ori stood still for a second, deciding his next action. He decided to give the Knight a chance, using his "grapple" skill to bring the fruit onto his hand. He didn't eat it, still unsure of it's edibility, but nodded as to communicate a truce.
@Psymallard

Shadow Link
Angel Island

“Oh? Me? Why, I don’t ask much at all, really....” The shadow imp spoke. “I just know there’s a power vacuum. A really large one. And I know alone my chances are small. But if I were to somehow boost my odds and split the profit, now THAT is a lot more tempting.”

Crossing his arms and floating in the air above Dark Matter, Shadow Link stifled a chuckle, allowing his fangs to show through his grin.

“Any entertainment I find along they way would be simply...coincidental. Hehehehe! So what do you say, eye guy? Feel like taking on what the multiverse has to throw at us?”

The Shadow twirled in the air, putting a hand behind his back and outstretching the other for a shake. Two entities forged in darkness...who could stand in their way once their night is combined?

@Gamingfan

Red
Ravaged Battlefield

Red pulled his colored hat over his eyes, hoping that would somehow make the ongoing bombardment go away. Suddenly, the sound became muffled, which was unexpected. Peeping out of his hat, he saw Subzero coming to help! He’s...come to save me??

This feeling of safety was short lived however, the the ice shield began to buckle, large fragments of the shield collapsing. He was quick to stuff his face back into his hat until that bombardment subsided.

The explosions grew distant as the ice shield lost it‘a remaining integrity. Subzero wobbled, but standing defiantly against the attack. Red was shocked by his display.

“Y-Your hurt!” Red cried. “We should be focused on you... if they are really hunting us, then we have to hide away from them!”

It was hardly manly, but red didn’t see any other option for now. At least not one he could see. But subzero did bring up a good point...why were they here? And why were they after them.

@comic @DevVoid @Captain Pokémon

Green
Mountains

The verdant dressed boy scratched his head at the odd encounter. Falling skulls? Magic robes? Was this one of Ganon’s minions? Or maybe even Vaati? He couldn’t say for sure, but he had a rising suspicion.

Speaking of rising suspicion, Green was unsure of this rat-like rogue that graced them with his presence. He took a cautious step forward, his hand on the grip of his sword.

“I don’t know about this one, Chief.” Green warned. “He doesn’t look like a very trustworthy guy to me.”

@comic @DarkHydraT @DevVoid @ArmedBlue

E-102 Gamma
Angel Island

“Sensors indicating unidentified signatures. Power emissions: 892 Eggjules. Superior to reactor on egg carrier.”

The robot began to scan the nearby surroundings, using the booster on it’s back to fly up toward the location.

“Two life forms. Red and Blue. Irrelevant. Signature approximately 130 meters below.”

E-102 began to charge up an attack from the firearm on it’s right hand. As it descended down toward the two, it fired off a powerful blast, destroying a chunk of the foundation between them, caving it in! E-102 soared past, revealing that he had uncovered a previously hidden cavern. It must be in there.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola

The muscular newcomer seemed to understand Gunvolt's words, giving another 'Swole' as well as a thumbs up. Well, I didn't expect it to actually understand... The teen thought. Communication was possible to some degree, though the only way the bug could communicate effectively seemed to be through gestures. A bit inconvenient, but they'd have to manage. From what he could tell though, the bug wasn't hostile, even ignoring Audrey's threats and lightning blast.

"Alright, this guy seems fine. Don't think it's an enemy, it would've possibly tried something by now."

"Or maybe he's just really intimidated! Lightning blasts are very threatening, after all!" Joule intervened.

Gunvolt chuckled at this, thinking it to be a good point. Lightning was pretty dangerous, definitely something not to mess with. "He does seem eager to go... maybe we should let him tag along?" He suggested with a shrug. "I bet those muscles aren't just for show. That bulk might come in handy in the area ahead if there's any obstacles we can't move or melt." He added.

Joule nodded, but wasn't entirely sure if they should let the bug join the group. It was a little bit scary, after all. She quickly flew over to Audrey, who didn't seem to trust the newcomer that much either. "I'm letting the bug join, but if it tries to betray us or anything you have my permission to blast him with lightning!" She whispered to her before flying back over to Gunvolt's side.

"This guy needs a name... I'm calling him Swole!" The deceased Adept exclaimed, not being very original. The bug did say nothing but 'buzz' and 'swole', so there weren't many options anyway. Besides, it fit its appearance perfectly.

Last edited:
Audrey Redheart
Mondstadt Plains

Audrey rolled her eyes at the thing's huff, letting out her own huff in response. When Gunvolt spoke, she muttered under her breath a repeat in a mocking tone.
"Of course he'd be intimidated! I can't imagine anything monstrous not being scared of me!" She told Joule.

"Let him tag along?! That can easily backfire on us!" She tried to point out, disregarding the added statement, though she listened to Joule.
"...Alright, got it!" She whispered back, before speaking up again. "...Nevermind, Joule's convinced me." She lied. "I don't like it, but I'll cope." She added, to not cause any suspicion, not really listening to the last bit and simply glaring at Buzzwole, gripping her sword tightly still.

@ArmedBlue @Gamingfan

Aegislash
Aegislash slashed one of the machines across the face with Sacred Sword, doing a rather large amount of damage to it, but not enough to take it out. It came towards the sword pokemon to strike, but Aegislash blocked the hit with King's Shield, which effectively blocked the attack and raised his strength. Aegislash, now more than capable of taking out the beast, used Sacred Sword once more, cutting straight through the machine's torso. While it seemed like Aegislash was helping, he really wasn't. He was mostly observing his allies' attack prowess and merely fighting off the strange machine anytime it got too close. The small creature now known as Mushroom seemed to be capable in battle, fighting off one of the machines with relative ease, so Aegislash didn't go to help it, not like he was planning on it even if Mushroom did seem like it needed help. The man in armor hadn't really fought yet, but he simply looked like fighting was his thing, so Aegislash wasn't worried. So, Aegislash just kept doing his thing, cutting and blocking, and it seemed to be working well against the machines.
( I didn't start any interactions, but I guess if you have something to say @ArmedBlue @comic )

Knuckles
The echidna was knocked back several meters from the blast, digging his spiked knuckles into the ground to avoid going sailing into a pillar. He looked up and growled at the elf-like boy, about to attack, when suddenly a large blast sailed between them, revealing a cavern of sorts. "What the-!" Knuckles yelled in surprise, looking at who was responsible for this. An Eggman robot. Of course. The robot soared past and into the cavern. Knuckles looked a the boy in blue. "I'll deal with you later!" He growled, then followed the robot into the cavern.

(Mainly) Eggman
Eggman was spat out of a portal in the sky, Metal close behind. His eggmobile spiraling downwards at an alarming speed, while Metal Sonic wasn't having as much trouble due to the fact he could fly. Eggman eventually was able to stop the Eggmobile from crashing, now hovering in the air. He growled for a few seconds, as if charging up. Suddenly, he yelled, "WHAT ON MOBIUS?! How did that idiot's wish go wrong so spectacularly?!" Suddenly, he noticed 7 dots on his Eggmobile's dashboard. They were all energy signatures, each one being more powerful than the Egg Carrier's reactor. "What...?" He said, leaning closer to the dashboard. It seemed he was basically right above one of the energy signatures. He grinned maliciously, coming up with a plan. He easily pieced together that these were the keys to the Nexus. If he could get his hands on that power, all of his wishes would come true. He turned to look at Metal. "Metal, I need you to go after one of the energy signatures. I'll send you the coordinates." Eggman said, and with that, Metal flew off. Eggman then pressed a button on his Eggmobile's dashboard, two large drill attachments extending out, one on each side of the Eggmobile. Additionally, a large rocket thruster appeared on the back of the Eggmobile. (Since Eggman doesn't have his Egg Carrier and stuff set up yet, I thought the Egg Hornet would be the best vehicle to introduce him in, just because, the upcoming fight will probably be a quick one anyway.) The Egg Hornet flew through the air until Eggman was near the energy signature. He noticed a small group on the ground, and frowned. Were they after the
key as well? Eggman didn't want to take any chances. He decided to go after the key first, then deal with the group. He didn't want to fight and lose, as he would then need to retreat, and he needed that key! But if he fought them after having the key, then he could lose and retreat with the key. So, for now, he flew above the group, deciding to come back later. He followed the signature until he came across a mountain larger than the others. When he flew around it, he passed the signature, so the key must be inside the mountain. This presented a problem. He was going to have to start drilling. He summoned a few Egg Cannons and ordered them to start drilling into the mountain at the approximate location of the key. Surely one of them would find the key. Meanwhile, he himself began drilling as well. (Probably gonna start the conflict in my next post, wanna set up the situation first.)

Sonic
While running towards the large city in the distance, Sonic came across what looked like the Ice Cap Zone. Finally, a place he was familiar with. He continued to run, destroying the occasional badnik along the way. It was pretty uneventful until-

Metal (You better listen to this while reading this part )
Crash!
Metal Sonic appeared, crashing through a large block of ice, rage in his eyes! Sonic's eyes widened as Metal charged at him. Before he could react, Metal uppercut him into the air, then flew up to the side of Sonic and homing attacked him, sending him flying in the other direction. He then went to the other side and homing attacked him again. He repeat this process about 3 more times incredibly fast, then kicked Sonic back down into the ice. (By the way, in case you're wondering how Metal got here so fast, he really didn't. Sonic started off near the bottom right of Gareeg Mach, and Metal started off in the lower part of the Mountains. If Metal took the right route, he would end up in the middle of the Ice Cap Zone at around the same time as Sonic.) He then used V. Maximum Overdrive and rammed into Sonic, causing both of them to crash through the ice and go underwater. Now Metal had an even bigger advantage, Sonic couldn't swim and was slower in water. Metal flew to Sonic and kicked him upwards using a variation of Sonic's Sonic Eagle attack, the only differences being that instead of kicking downward it was upward, and it was more brutal. This caused Sonic to sail out of the water and into the air once more. Metal flew out of the water as well and grabbed Sonic by the neck, then flew down back to the ground and dragged him through the ice, stopping at a large mound of snow. Metal lifted his hand up, claws looking sharp as ever, intending to end Sonic right then and there. However, Sonic didn't like that idea and kicked him off, taking advantage of the fact that he wasn't moving. Sonic then spindashed towards Metal, which Metal countered with his own spindash, causing them both to be knocked back. Sonic leaped out of his ball form and began to run away, using his boost. Metal was going to follow him, but noticed he was in the area where one of the keys should be. Metal decided to deal with Sonic later. Besides, he was faster than Sonic, he'll catch up with him in no time after he finds the key. So, he began to search.

Gengar
When the man with the ice powers offered Gengar to go in the trench with them, he quickly followed, not needing to be told twice. He didn't like the idea of being blown up. Once they were all in the small hole, Ice Man used a thick fog-like substance to block off the bombing from hitting them. Gengar would've helped, but his moves were more useful for attacking than defending. Finally, the bombing seemed to stop, and they were safe for now. Gengar looked at his two seemed-to-be allies as they conversed, not knowing what to do or say. So, he just stood there, waiting for them to decide on what to do next.
@comic @Shen: King of the Mist

Last edited:

Blue & E-102 Gamma
Angel island

Blue sneered over at Knuckles, who he hit with his latest attack. But before he could foot to him, a rather gutsy droid shot a hole right in between them, forcing the footing they stood on to cave in.

“I’ll deal with you later!” Knuckles growled as he ran off toward the robot.

“Hey! I’ll deal with you later too, punk!”

Blue then hurried off in the same direction as knuckles, growling as he rushed on. Nearly butting heads literally with the red echidna, he barked back at him.

“Didn’t I tell you I’ll deal with you later?! Stop following me!”

Meanwhile, E-102 made his way through the cavern, moving past ancient hieroglyphs and broken devices of old. After crossing a long dust pale bridge, he found a large staircase, stretching up to a singular white key lodged directly into a wall to where ancient echidna murals were the backdrop of.

“Visual on Target: Reclaiming.”

He began to match up the stairs. The key was to be useful to the war effort for his master. As long as there was a clear path to escape, it seemed like it was going to go off without a hitch.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola

"Well, if everyone's in agreement... You can join us in our journey, Swole." Gunvolt spoke, giving the bug a thumbs up. It would be a strange addition to the group, but the Azure Striker was confident things would go well. Guess I'd better let him in on things...

"I'll give you a quick rundown on what we'll be doing. We're headed to the area west of here, filled with ice from the looks of it. We'll be looking for an important item that should be somewhere in there." He explained to the buff bug, though not going into detail on the keys. Not like he expected Swole to express too much interest in them, anyway.

"Let's get going, then. We shouldn't be too far away from our destination." The teen said, motioning for the others to follow him as he resumed the westbound march towards the icy area, hoping to be able to find the first key without much trouble.

The Knight - Rivet Ravine (Cave)

The Vessel kept striking the Centurion that had attacked it, slashing its legs with its nail several times in quick succession. Small white SOUL particles came out of the machine every time the nail made contact, flying into the bug and being absorbed by it. The machine began revving up another attack, swinging its warhammer sideways in another attempt to take the bug out in one go. The nail wouldn't block the attack efficiently, so the Knight had to try and dodge out of the way.

The Vessel was suddenly enveloped in Void as it dashed forwards, phasing through the weapon unharmed. The black substance disappeared as the bug got to the other side of the machine. Taking advantage of its position to counterattack, the Knight jumped up as it was surrounded with Void again, launching a black projectile towards the Centurion and dealing good damage to it. Another good hit dealt to the machine, and hopefully it would go down before it actually managed to land a hit. A swing of either of its weapons would probably be dangerous to the small bug if it wasn't given a chance to heal.

@Captain Pokémon @comic

Last edited:

comic

Sub-Zero - Ravaged Battlefield
The cryomancer said nothing to the boy's initial assertions of 'hiding away'. Just the thought of doing something so cowardly was dishonoring to the Lin Kuei warrior. He would not condone such selfish desires, regardless of how powerful his enemy seemed to be. Yet there was a simple fact that Sub-Zero had learned throughout all his years of kombat. It was that no matter how powerful an enemy might seem, each had an exploitable weakness. These airships and their explosive metal shells were hardly enough to rattle the Grandmaster, let alone instill fear into him.

Once he was certain the danger had passed, Kuai Liang waved his arm through the air, and the ice around them fell away, sinking into the earth before completely disappearing, revealing the already devastated wasteland to be far more desolate and lit with hellish flames that lashed at the sky all around them. Through the flames and the billowing smoke rising from the blackened ground, Sub-Zero peered at the departing airships, all headed the same way he desired to go.
Pointing his finger, he turned back to the other two. "Our foes intend to reach our destination. This only assures me of its importance." He lowered his arm, gaze flitting between the two. "You are not the likes of my usual allies, but it would be wrong of me to leave you behind. Join me, and perhaps we can find a way to return to our homes."

@Shen: King of the Mist @Captain Pokémon

Green voiced John's inner-thoughts regarding the anthropomorphic rat. On the surface he seemed shady, but considering their recent encounter, and Daroach's assistance in it, John had no valid reason to reject the idea of the entity joining them. Agree with Green as he might, John had found stranger allies in even stranger places.
Chief didn't answer immediately as he revved the Warthog back to life, checking its fuel gauge. Half-full, that would be enough to get them to the floating strip of land, but it wasn't as though they could take it to the sky. He'd need to hide it for later use, just in case. You never know when you need a Warthog to escape apocalyptic world-breaking explosions. Having done so twice now, his value in the simple all-terrain military vehicle was fairly high.

Finally, he turned his head to look diagonally at Green, head tilting slightly. "He helped with the attack, trustworthy or not. Least we can do is offer a ride." He replied, electing to remain neutral in this exchange. "Unless you'd rather we left him behind." All things considered, Daroach was probably in the same boat as them. Stranded on a world he didn't recognize with strange individuals at every corner.

@Shen: King of the Mist @ArmedBlue @DarkHydraT @DevVoid

The Dragonborn - Rivet Ravine (Cave)
Despite first appearances these two new companions were far more capable than the company the Nord was used to keeping. Hell, little Mushroom made Lydia look like an untrained child in comparison. Then Slash the floating sword? Cutting through the Centurion's armor like a knife through a warm sweet roll.
But the Centurions, while getting battered, appeared to care very little for their well-being. Simply put, they were Dwemer constructs with sole purpose of guarding an area of significant importance. That meant there was some kind of treasure here, one of great value. Either that or more boring history texts to sell to another scholar some day. He was, for obvious reasons, hoping for the former.

The first Centurion let out a mechanical groan, before they suddenly changed their tactics, both suddenly switching opponents. It wasn't common to encounter two Centurions, so seeing this tactic was somewhat unusual to the Dragonborn, who immediately brandished his hand axe, slashing it into an approaching leg that intended to crush Mushroom beneath its foot. His blow knocked the leg off-course, and it crashed to the ground a foot away from the little creature, stone cracking beneath its force as it quickly regained itself, an arm rearing back before swinging forward with incredible speed and strength. He managed to block it with his axe- though he was sent skyward, nearly falling onto his back before performing a well-rehearsed backward somersault and sliding to a stop on his feet in a crouched position.
While the battle initially seemed in their favor, the more damage the Centurions took, the tougher they seemed to become. More aggressive, and faster, too. The one Slash was dealing with seemed the least damaged, considering the swapping of partners. The one now facing Mushroom was in a much fiercer state in its ruined state, its movements and attacks enough to not only keep Mushroom on his toes, but force him onto the defensive.

While the Centurions initially seemed like a joke when this encounter began, they were quickly beginning to prove themselves as a cut above the rest, taking more hits, and capable of dishing out just as much. He'd focus on assisting Mushroom the most, but not quite that direct. He was interested in seeing how they coped in this interesting engagement. How they held themselves when they were unable to simply finish off an enemy, as Slash clearly seemed used to- much like the Nord warrior himself, come to think of it.

@ArmedBlue @Captain Pokémon

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Copen - Mountains

Copen pondered how the one who attacked the group earlier managed to get away so quickly, wondering if it was the work of an Adept. Lola seemed to be thinking the same thing, scanning the nearby area for any traces of a Septima. Nothing. The attacker was likely not from their world. He examined Daroach curiously, wondering how it was capable of speech. Green seemed wary of him, while Chief offered a ride. The rat's help with the attack did make him seem reliable though, so the teen had to agree with the armored man on this one.

"The assistance earlier does help his case. Guess we can give him a ride." He spoke up, before he heard something pass above them.

"Boss, look!" Lola exclaimed, though her warning was for the entire group to hear. "Looks like we've got more company!"

Up on the side of one of the nearby mountains was a flying vehicle accompanied by a small group of robots, drilling away at the earth. Are they on a mining expedition or something? The white haired boy thought as he stared at the flying vehicle and the robots alongside it. They seemed rather high tech, reminding him of Sumeragi's own machines.

"I got a feeling those guys are up to no good..." Lola muttered.

"They do look a bit suspicious. Their high-tech equipment does signal some form of knowledge, however. Perhaps they know more about this world." He told the group, eyes locked on the flying vehicle and its barely visible pilot.

The Knight - Rivet Ravine (Cave)

The sudden Centurion switch caught the Vessel off guard, only being saved from its demise by a well timed axe swing from the man in armor. Those things were moving a lot faster, forcing the bug to back off momentarily to avoid getting its shell immediately smashed to pieces. The machine quickly caught up and swung both of its weapons repeatedly. The bug managed to avoid most hits, but the battleaxe eventually grazed the Knight's shell as a few cracks appeared on it. The Centurion wasted no time going for another attack, trying to crush the bug with its foot just like its earlier attempt.

Unable to move out of the way in time, the Knight used about half of its collected SOUL and encased itself in Void. A blast of screaming SOUL and shadow shot upwards from the Vessel, counteracting the machine's foot and nearly toppling it over from the Abyss Shriek's sheer strength. Taking the chance to attack before it could recover from the blast, the Knight was surrounded with energy as it charged up another Nail Art, jumping up and performing a Cyclone Slash on the machine's torso. The bug spun around quickly, striking the machine with its nail at a quicker pace than before.

The attack did good damage given the machine's pre-existing injuries, and it was clear the Centurion wouldn't be able to take many more hits. It seemed even more desperate than before, immediately lunging at the bug and forcing it to jump up to avoid its quick swings, before swinging at the airborne Vessel, who barely dodged the attack with a backwards Shadow Dash. Even if the Centurion was heavily damaged, it sure didn't seem to run out of steam, forcing the bug to keep dodging as it had little opportunities to fight back. Teamwork was definitely going to be necessary if the trio wanted to come out on top.

Last edited:

Green
Mountains

“Hmmm....”

Chief did have a point. They’d all be lost if a kind stranger didn’t show up or offer to join together. Maybe he judged too quickly.

“Well, alright. We just gotta stay on course and-“

He was interrupted by the sound of a rather loud drill. Turning about, he heard the direction it came from, Copen seeming to have already made up their mind on the subject. Green nodded his head in agreement.

“Whatever it is, it sounds like they know what their doing. We’ll find answers out of them one way or another! Let’s go!”

Securing himself in the warthogs he pointed his sword straight on, as if commanding the mechanical beast to gallop forth.

Red
Ravaged Battlefield

He’s sooooo cool....

Red was inspired by Subzero’s bravery in the face of such danger. Somehow, someway, that energy he gave off seemed to invigorate Red too, even if a little. Red wiped away a tear from his eye, getting a more determined look on his face.

“It might be scary...but I’m with you! As long as it doesn’t involve us dying of course...hehe... what do you think purple guy?”

Red asked Gengar, wanting to make sure everyone was on board with the idea.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie/Nagisa/Kotoko - Above Urban Area
Bowie was unsure what to make of this, he wanted to get more information before agreeing to anything. "A keynote address? Isn't that like where you make your message known to the people?"

Nagisa once again was quick to explain. "Well, it's good to see you aren't quite as dim as some of the other Warriors." He shot a quick glance at Masaru before continuing on. "In short, yes that is the very gist of the address. We are going to use this to address this new universe we have found ourselves dropped in. We believe that we can spread our message of hope to the entire city and let them know that paradise will be created once and for all on this new plane of existence." Nagisa was excited about this new opportunity and was hoping that Monaca understood just how dedicated he was to their cause.

In the meantime, Bowie was trying to figure out what his best option was. He looked at Masaru, and he couldn't tell if any of what he had said about adults actually got through to him. He was sure, however, that the only way he was going to convince this group that not adults were demons was going to be by becoming friends with all of them. "Alright, how can I say no to a message of hope and paradise?"

"Yay!" Kotokojumped up and rushed over to Bowie, only to grab up Blob from where he was. "You and I are going to have so much fun! Oh and I guess I should say I'm excited to get to know you as well Boy." Blob was mildly discomforted by this, but Bowie seemed to trust them all, so he guessed he would too.

Bowie was unsure of whether to correct Kotoko or not on his name. Well, it was no matter, this was shaping up to be quite the day.

Tails - Urban District
"I'll be done in no time!" Tails started to inspect the giant bear from all angles. It looked better designed than most of the bots he and Sonic were always taking down. He also found it interesting that on one side it looked as if it was meant to be a lovable teddy bear, while on the other a glowing red eye and evil grin betrayed this image. He tried looking for any more clues, but decided he wasn't going to get any unless he started to actually take the thing apart. He didn't have long, but he got out his wrench and got to work, immediately trying to pry off the white belly that seemed to betray the theme of yin and yang, suggesting it was hiding a lot of the mechanics.

Reize - Urban Ruins
Reize dawned a determined look on his face and once again went through the puzzle, being slightly more careful this time to only land on the circles. Once he was on the last tile, he flipped off of it and landed in front of the large skeleton. "That was great! What's next, I hope you have more puzzles just as awesome as that one in store!"

Bandana Dee - Jungle

Bandana Dee took the blast of water to his spear and the spear immediately responded. A veil of water coated it creating the amazing Splash Spear. With this, Dee Immediately took to the skies, ignoring any warning that may have been coming from Vio. As he helicoptered, Huge spheres of water were thrown about every which way, dousing out flames left and right. He flew towards what seemed to be the center of the flames until he found one man causing all this destruction. "STOP! Can't you see you're going to burn the whole forest down? Why would you do that?" Dee was hoping to reason with the fire starting crazy guy before resorting to violence.

Venti
Venti was still slightly nervous about the arrangement, but he wasn't going to turn down a free place to stay. He started to come up behind the rest of the group when he suddenly felt a distinct change in the wind behind him. "Everyone get back!"

BOOM!

A blast of lightning right behind the bard blew him slightly away. When the lightning subsided a cloaked figure appeared carrying a scythe. He quickly threw out a two throwing sickles straight at the wind bard. He was still recoiling from the sudden appearance of the figure and didn't have time to react before they landed stright in his heart, solidifying him in the form of a golden trophy.

"Hmm, a trophy, is it a quirk of his he can activate, or is that what happens to someone who takes to much damage in this place." A raspy voice arose from the shrouded figure before giving a light chuckle. "I guess it's no matter, I'll figure out when I take down the rest of you!" He reached up his fist and four green skeletons arose from the ground immediately going after the group ahead of them.

comic

It was one thing after another. Wham. Wham. Wham. Crash-landing on some strange planet, meeting several different kids from vastly different realities, if Cortana's theory held true, then to meet a talking rat, get attacked by floating skulls, and now to top that off, a new faction had entered the fray in the form of what appeared to be robots- something confirmed to him by Cortana reading for biological signatures and instead finding a mesh of radio waves and electromagnetic currents.
The subject of Daroach was quickly abandoned as Copen directed everyone's attention to the robots that seemed to be excavating the side of the mountain in search of something. Copen's desire was an interaction, figure out if they're friend or foe, maybe learn more about their situation. Chief would have preferred to do a little recon, learn more about them on his own terms- but he doubted that would be a luxury to have, considering how fast-paced everything was in this place.

Green was a lot more direct and optimistic- and a lot less cautious, disregarding his suspicions concerning Daroach and declaring they confront the robots. With the dino kid taking to the skies once again, and his normal passengers returning to their spots, John let his gaze fall on Daroach once more. Considering that thing had flown over here and landed, he doubted he needed to offer a ride, and when Daroach made no move of joining the Warthog crew, John peeled out of the clearing, wordlessly changing their trajectory up the side of the mountain, the Warthog tearing away at the earth beneath it, spraying rocks and dirt behind it as it climbed up the mountain quickly, swerving about trees as it bumped along- probably most uncomfortable for Copen in the back.
"What happens if they turn out to be hostile?" Cortana asked the Spartan, who changed the Warthog's gears as the hill became steeper. "Same thing that always happens." Was the only response he gave.

@Shen: King of the Mist @DarkHydraT @ArmedBlue @DevVoid

Papyrus - Urban Ruins
"OH, THEY ARE INDEED AWESOME!" Papyrus rattled his bones and wiggled his hips, before turning and racing away. "FOLLOW ME, HUMAN! THIS NEXT PUZZLE WILL BE MORE CHALLENGING!" And just like before, Papyrus led Reize through the destroyed town, before reaching their next spot.
This time it was again a physical puzzle- but not quite what Reize was probably expecting. A plate of freshly cooked spaghetti sat on a pedestal between them, Slowking once again on Papyrus' shoulders, as he'd scooped the Pokémon up before running off, just like last time. "DON'T MISTAKE THIS PUZZLE FOR BEING EASY!" Papyrus challenged. "IN FACT, IT IS QUITE THE OPPOSITE. YOU SEE, THAT PLATE OF SPAGHETTI IS ACTUALLY AN ENTICING TRAP! AND IF YOU FALL FOR IT, YOU'LL DELAY YOUR PROGRESS, MEANING I WIN! IT IS A DELICIOUS DISH MADE BY YOURS TRULY, A PLATE PREPARED EXQUISITELY FOR HUMAN TASTES, DESIGNED TO ENTICE AND ENTRAP ANY DASTARDLY FEINDS THAT HAPPEN UPON ITS MAGNIFICENCE! NYEH HEH HEH!"
He ceased speaking, staring eagerly at Reize.

@ThAtGuY101 @Nukas

Last edited:
"So we have a new friend? Sweet! My name is Hunter, nice to meet ya." Introducing himself to Daroach, Hunter recalled Brachio and released Coatlus once again. The sound of drills caught his attention too, but he wasn't going to rush in without a plan like Zino. "So, we are going to pay those machines a visit? Sounds like a plan." Getting on Coatlus once again, he followed the rest of the group and stayed silent.

----------------

"99 turning cogs on the wall, 99 turning cogs! Take one down, trade it around, 98 turning cogs on the wall!" Gleefully singing to himself, Prometheus slashed and burned a way through the jungle when he got a visitor. A puffball with a spear that tried to reason with him. "HAHAHAHAHA! Do you hear yourself talking, runt? This jungle is obsolete, useless and a pain in the ass! Just like you, die!" Spinning his scythe around, the reploid flew straight at Dee in an attempt to shred him to bits.

---------------

"I told you to be wary, I freaking told you!" Mega yelled as Geo rolled to the side, looking on in horror as Venti turned into a statue.

"Another statue, he might be able to be saved!"

"Forget it, we've got more pressing issues at hand like those skeletons and that freaky guy! Wave Change Geo, we don't have time to argue!"

Letting out a shaky sigh after getting yelled at by Mega, Geo grabbed a blank card from his Star Carrier. "Right. EM Wave Change! Geo Stelar, On The Air!" The boy swiped the card through the Star Carrier, causing Omega-Xis to emerge from the device and hover behind him with arms spread wide. A bright ray of blue light enveloped Geo, making him impossible to see for a second before it dissipated. The boy had fused with Mega. He had a helmet with a red visor on, a blue jumpsuit with armor on the legs, right wrist and the upper region of the back. The most prominent feature however was the fact that Geo's left forearm was replaced with Mega's head. "Alright, we can still wave change!"

"Let's go buck wild on these fools Geo!"

"You got it! Mega Buster!" Pointing his left arm at the skeletons, Mega opened his mouth and fired off a salvo of bullets at the skeletons.

-----------------------

Blanka had been hiding in the trees of the Fields of Hope for a while, slowly getting used to his surroundings and gaining confidence. At last, he left the safety of the trees and began exploring. He was unsure what he would find, but it could not be worse than a jaguar and he'd fought plenty of those before. The Brazillian street fighter felt like he was ready for everything this ugly field could throw at him!

Warriors of Hope

“Great! Then let’s get everyone into position!”

Monaca beamed, taking out a small remote control. Pressing a button on the remote, a Camera began to extend out of one of the black tiles on the checkered floor. The warriors crowded around her as the camera turned on.

Across the city, all the TVs displayed across it began to turn on by themselves, a broadcast from the ship flying above seemed to be piggybacking off their signals.

“Hello everyone~!” Monaca waved at the camera. “We are the Warriors of Hope! You have nothing to fear! I know the world can seem a little scary with all these new people and places around, but don’t worry! It’ll all be safe soon.”

The Large stuffed bears in town suddenly stood to attention, their bodies beginning to show signs of movement.

“The bears in town are Mr.Monokuma! Monokuma helps the Warriors of Hope make a paradise of children, for children, by children! Meanwhile the cesspool of dark hearted adults that doomed this world...well. They won’t be needed! So if your an adult watching this, please let yourself be hunted down by Mr.Monokuma. ❀Goodbyeeee~✿.”

*Click...*

The TV screens went to static. When this happened, the Monokuma robots began to stir. They set their sights on the nearest adults they could find, rushing off to them!

*STAB!* *Crash!* *Fwooom!*

Monokumas filled the streets, breaking into cars, slicing at the adults, and charging with their sharp talons toward buildings filled with them. Fires broke out and trophies began to appear everywhere around. Screams were as thick as the smoke the plumed from the cars and homes, The robots mercilessly killing everything that fit their description. It was total anarchy!

As tails popped off the belly of the Monokuma, it exposed some internal systems. Wires and circuitry with a Towa logo on the A.I. Core. As Tails gain access, the Bear became wide awake, looking right at Undyne. Bringing its Talons at the ready, Monokuma charged at her, sprinting to stab the unaware fish with its claws!

@Nukas @comic

Bennett
Mondstadt Plains

“Woah—What?!”

Bennett was shocked as Venti, the bard was taken out suddenly. Four green skeletons and a scythe wielding maniac took their stand. Growling, Bennet unsheathed his sword.

“Hey! It’s rude to do that to people! Where your adventurer’s spirit?! Nevermind—You ain’t taking any of us down! ...Anymore of us.”

Bennett charged ahead, allowing Geo to use his attack on the skeletons while he went after their conjurer. His sword lit up with flames as he prepared to slash at his newfound enemy’s chest.

@DarkHydraT @Nukas @DevVoid

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie/Kotoko/Nagisa - Above Urban District
"Wait you're already trying to kill all the adults? What if my parents were teleported there?" Bowie was horrified by what he heard just moments before. He looked out the window and sure enough, the chaos was already starting to ensue. He started to panic slightly.

Kotoko dropped Blob at the sound of this who hurriedly bounced to Bowie's side. "Well duh we're already trying to kill them, we weren't just going to wait around and wait for them to strike! Are you telling us you actually care for some of those smelly, disgusting, perverted demons. Don't you know what they did, to all of us?" Kotoko looked at him with almost a blank stare which was more terrifying than any other look she'd given him so far. It was like all the hyperactive energy she had disappeared and was left by a void of emotion.

Bowie looked around the room and noticed that hers wasn't the only hostile face pointed in his direction. He then looked toward Masaru for some solace or help. "Masaru, remember everything I told you about my world. Not all adults are demons! Plus if you already launch into this attack how are you supposed to try out our stores, we still have ice cream shops remember?" Bowie was doing anything to appeal to Masaru's better judgment but he wasn't sure what would happen at this point.

Meanwhile, Nagisa just looked at Masaru expectantly as if waiting for some kind of explanation on what Bowie was saying. He knew it was a bad idea to bring in a new recruit, they should've just slapped a monokuma helmet on him and called it a day, at least then they wouldn't have to deal with a kid trying to ruin their paradise. He waited patiently for Masaru's response. Hopefully, he had a good explanation for all of this.

Tails - Urban District
Tails was excited once he popped off the belly of the bear, but he seemed to hear some kind of distinct music as he did. He looked up at the large screens around the city to see some kids making a bit of a declaration of sorts. As they were talking The bear robots around the city, now revealed to be Monokumas, started to activate, including the one Tails was working on. For some reason it ignored Tails and went straight after the fish who was guarding him. "Undyne look out!"

Reize - Urban Ruins
Reize looked at the "puzzle" with a bit of a confused face. He was expecting a lot after the last puzzle and this... certainly did not meet his expectations. However, he kept his determined face, thinking that there was most likely some kind of trick to the puzzle. Plus the spaghetti did look kind of appetizing. Keeping all that in mind, he confidently walked past, but grabbed a bite as he passed so that he was able to both try the spaghetti and not get distracted, truly the best of both worlds.

Bandana Dee - Jungle
Bandana Dee was certainly not expecting the scythe wielder to just come straight at him. He had met mostly nice people so far so he thought that maybe just talking would work. Obviously, he realized his mistake as the evil fire guy was on him before he had a chance to do anything. He struck out his spear into the robot man to hope to do some damage before he was taken out. That was the last thing he remembered. His vision went dark and his body was launched far into the forest. Somewhere in the forest lied a statue of the Waddle Dee with a Bandana on his head.

Specter Knight - Mondstadt Plains
"Taking me on alone? You're either very brave, or very stupid." It wasn't hard to predict the teen's attack, after all, he charged it right in front of him. Specter activated his hover plume and floated straight up to get out of the way of the incoming slash. He then scattered caltrops all around the plucky adventurer. "That ought to keep you in your place for a little bit." He touched down and went after the golden statue to pick it up before directing his attention to the others to see how his new army was holding up.

The skeletons were having their fair share of problems, but they obviously weren't completely useless. The first one was immediately destroyed by the strange boy's laser, leaving nothing but the skeleton's head, but the other three were able to dodge the attack. One of the skeletons rushed at the weird boy with his sword, while one shot at him with a bow and arrow hoping to pierce that strange armor of his. Meanwhile the third sat in wait to see what his opponents would do. They weren't the strongest, but of course this was only their trial run.

Last edited:

Warriors of Hope

The red headed Warrior of Hope was now the center of attention, the other warriors looking his way, expecting an explanation one way or another.

“Well like, DUH, of course I remember that...” Masaru started. “But if you haven’t noticed blobmaster, the world down there ain’t exactly yours or mine. It’s totally messed up as it is! If we just went to yours that would be one thing, but now it’s all polluted and stuff!”

“Mhm~ Mean if we got all the trash of the multiverse, that makes us honorary garbagemen!” Monaca beamed, throwing her hands in the air.

“Oh...Garbagemen...? That’s right up my alley...” Jataro muttered dismally. “I’m used to being trash...so cleaning it up won’t make it annny different. I think...”

“Yup! The worlds we all knew are gone! Kaboom! Monaca thinks we should adapt overcome, starting with hunting the evil demons~“

Thats when Monaca put a finger to her cheek, tilting her head as she gazed up at noting in particular.

“Unless your saying...you don’t agree.”

The air suddenly became more tense. Eyes shifted from Monaca and onto Bowie. An aura of urgency began to fumigate the apparent friendly kids as murderous children. Bowie had found himself in a Den of Lions.

@Nukas

Vio
Forest

“Dee, wait!”

*SLIIIIIIICE!*

Waddle dee had been taken out with a fit of psychotic laughter, his trophy landing close by. Arching his brow at the peculiar nature of the ‘corpse’, he focused on the moment. The here and now.

“Judging from his nature, he can’t be reasoned or bartered with.” He said to Psyduck. “If we can discombobulate him, we may be able to get the edge. I want you to use your water abilities to throw him off while I distract him.”

Vio walked toward the Scythe wielding maniac. Drawing out his sword and having one hand behind his back in a fence formation, he kept a steady pace.

“To whom do I owe the pleasure of dueling?”

@DarkHydraT @Gamingfan

Bennett
Mondstadt Plains

“Wha-“

*THUD!*

Falling over after his target seemed to fly over him somehow, Bennet couldn’t get much a rest, as a skeleton came bounding toward him. Thinking fast, he grabbed a bottle in his bag, chucking it toward the monster hoping it would work.

*Crash!*

The bottle broke, unleashing a stockpile of Slime Condensate, a sticky substance that sometimes even made adventurers immobile. It would slather all over the bare bones(sorry) monster, allowing Bennett to get up, wielding his flaming sword.

“Take this! You—uh...guy!”

He would set the Skeleton ablaze, the slime condensate acting as a type of flammable jelly that would stick to it like a pulpy tar, melting as it scorched the creature.

comic

Undyne - Urban District
She'd been staring in great disgust at one of the large screens with some brat spouting some pretty controversial statements, but the Captain wasn't remotely distracted when her name was called, and her head snapped to the side, her one good eye flashing a brilliant yellow through the eye hole of her mask. Just as the Monokuma was about to reach her, a spear was rammed through its exposed bellow, piercing through its back, the weapon glowing a deep shade of azure, Undyne's arm at the other end. She then let go of her foam sword, grasping the handle with her other hand, before lifting the Monokuma from the ground and into the air, swinging with the leverage of her spear, before she slammed it into the ground head-first, the robotic body's face smashing to bits before she yanked the spear out.

Finally, she took a moment to look at her work- resulting in her spear disappearing as she started to fan her face like an overwhelmed fangirl and turned her gaze excitedly upon Miles. "Oh my gosh." She began. "Did you see that? It's a robot! I'm in my own anime! I'M AN ANIME PROTAGONIST! NGAHHH!!" She began pumping her fist into the air, laughing maniacally. To her, fighting robots while dressed like this was a dream come true. Now all she needed was for her foam sword to be a real one. Ideally, she could manifest her magic around the sword and make it an actually lethal weapon, but that was magic she wasn't efficient with and it would take a hell of a lot more energy to use. Best to just stick with spears for now and keep the anime sword as a prop, and a reminder that Alphys was no doubt waiting for her to return home.

@Nukas @Shen: King of the Mist

Papyrus - Urban Ruins
The skeleton was about to laugh jovially when Reize stopped for a bite- that's all it turned out to be. A bite. This left Papyrus momentarily nonplussed. While his puzzle (or more accurately 'trap') had worked, it hadn't worked as he'd intended, so he was sort of unsure of what to do for a second. "ERM... DID IT TASTE GOOD?" He asked, before shaking his head quickly, rattling his bones once again which made the Slowking on his shoulders jump. "NEVERMIND! CLEARLY THIS PUZZLE WAS NOT YOUR LEVEL OF SKILL, I MUST RAISE THE BAR! FORTUNATELY FOR YOU, THIS LAST PUZZLE DOES JUST THAT! PREPARE FOR YOUR MOST CHALLENGING CHALLENGE YET! FOLLOW ME, HUMAN!"

Once again, Papyrus took off at a jog- or at least what should have seemed like a jog but really it was just his normal speed of walking. For a skeleton, he sure was fast. The trip was short this time, thankfully, as they soon arrived at a relatively intact building, where Papyrus stood in front of a large metal door, his arms crossed over his chest, an excited grin plastered over his smiling face. "YOU'VE MADE IT TO YOUR FINAL CHALLENGE, HUMAN!" He greeted, before pointing to the wall to his right- Reize's left. Drawn on the wall with the same chalk Papyrus had used for the first puzzle were several underscores, and a well-drawn hang-man's noose. "THIS MAY SEEM LIKE A SIMPLE PUZZLE, BUT IT TESTS THE WIT AND WILL OF THOSE WHO DARE FACE IT! THIS WILL TAKE ALL OF YOUR BRAIN (whatever this is) POWER TO SUCCEED! ARE YOU READY? THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE, THIS IS A PUZZLE OF "HANG-MONSTER". YOU GUESS A LETTER IN THE ALPHABET TO FILL IN THE LINES. GUESS RIGHT, AND YOU CAN CONTINUE. GUESS WRONG, AND A BODY PART IS DRAWN TO FILL THE NOOSE AND/OR THE BODY. IF YOU FAIL TO FILL THE BLANKS OUT BEFORE THE BODY IS COMPLETED... WELL, UH... I HAVEN'T THOUGHT THAT FAR AHEAD BUT YOU BE SURE IT'S NOT SOMETHING YOU WANT! NYEH HEH HEH!"

The underscores are as follows; "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _"

@Nukas @ThAtGuY101

Slowking clapped when the boomerang dude won the first puzzle. Once again Slowking was lifted up, and carried past the next challenge. Even Slowking thought the pasta looked nice. He could smell it. Soon enough they were now heading to the final puzzle. Slowking figured he might as well stay where he was at and wait to see if the human could pass this puzzle as well. "Hang monster? Hmmmm" Slowking went. He wasn't sure what to make of this final puzzle, but he continued to watch carefully.

Eggman
The drilling was going swimmingly, Eggman was getting through the mountain rather quickly, and the Egg Cannons were as well, although in a wider area. Suddenly, the sound of some sort of vehicle alerted him. He turned to look at the Egg Cannons, as well as 4 Egg Pawns he had summoned to help mine. "Robots, go greet our guests." He ordered while grinning maliciously. The Egg Pawns saluted and hopped onto the Egg Cannons, who then flew over to the small group. Meanwhile, Eggman began to drill again, but as soon as he did, he noticed a light shining through some cracks that the Egg Pawns had made while mining. He launched a small missile at the cracks, and the wall quickly caved in, revealing a large key. Eggman grinned victoriously and grabbed the key. His work here was done, he flew out of the mountain and into the sky. He looked down at his robots, observing the up-coming conflict.

The robotos
The Egg Pawns jumped off of the Egg Cannons once they were close enough and landed about 30 meters away from the group. They worked together to move a rather large boulder in front of the path of the vehicle, which would force the group to stop or run into the boulder. After either of which happened, one of the Egg Pawns walked over to the group and held out its hand for a handshake, taking Eggman's orders too literally. Another one of the Egg Pawns then smacked it across the head, beeping angrily and gesturing to the group. This caused another one of the Egg Pawns to laugh, while the remaining Egg Pawn actually tried to do its job and attack the group. However, it never got the chance because the 4 Egg Cannons came crashing down to the ground, crushing the Egg Pawns underfoot. They were much more efficient and didn't hesitate. One of them fired homing missiles at the group, while the other 3 flew back up into the air and circled the group, ready to come crashing down with their drills and crush them.
@comic @ArmedBlue @Shen: King of the Mist @DarkHydraT

Aegislash
While the machines were almost amusing at first, now they were beginning to become more problematic. The machines switched places and didn't waste any time afterward, immediately starting to attack. Aegislash barely blocked the hit with King's shield, now raising his power even more to get back on even footing with the machine. He used Sacred Sword twice in an x shape, cutting through the machine's chest once more. While he went in for a third slash, the machine, now quicker and stronger, hit him quickly, sending him sailing a few meters while rapidly spinning in the air. Aegislash growled and then charged towards the machine. The machine went in for another blow, but it was blocked by Aegislash, who then used Sacred Sword once more, this time aiming for the machine's neck, effectively decapitating it. The body then fell to the ground. Just in case, Aegislash flew above it, then crashed down on it with his sword. Now that the machine was defeated, or at least it seemed it was, Aegislash flew upwards and simply observed Mushroom and the man in armor, ready to help if necessary.
@comic @ArmedBlue

Gengar
Gengar simply nodded at the elf-like boy as he asked for confirmation on if he was cool with the idea of getting out of this area. While Gengar felt right at home here amongst the dark and gloomy battlefield, he didn't exactly wanna be stuck here forever. (Sorry for the massive size of this part, I can edit to make it smaller if needed.)
@comic @Shen: King of the Mist

Metal Sonic
Metal scanned the area, looking for a signature of some kind, and spotted one in the general area in front of him. He flew over to it, and discovered that the key seemed to be hidden in a large iceberg. He flew upwards, charged up for a moment, then flew into the iceberg with full force while curled into a ball, shattering most of it. This revealed the key. Perfect, now to get back to Eggman. He started to fly back to Eggman's coordinates.
@ArmedBlue @Gamingfan @Fraseandchico (The group could notice him flying back.)

Knuckles
Knuckles looked back at Blue with a bewildered expression. "What-that doesn't make any sense!" He yelled at the boy. "How stupid are you?" He asked rhetorically. He then ran ahead towards the robot who seemed to be going for a key of sorts. He didn't know what it was, but it looked valuable, so he wanted it. "Hey! Hands-off or I'll turn you into scrap! Actually, nevermind, I'm gonna do that anyway." He yelled at the robot before running towards it, going in for a punch.

E-102 Gamma & Blue
Angel island Cavern

“It too makes sense! Not my fault your dumber than the rocks you chuck!”

E-102 Gamma was close to it’s objective as the pair arrived. It’s head rotated 180 degrees to view them bickering the entire journey. The droid was calculating it’s next course of action whilst they fought amongst themselves, scanning the telemetry around them. So when knuckled charged his way, Gamma fired off a single blast toward the ceiling, a downpour of rocks, crystals, and marble crashed onto the stairs behind him. Even if it missed, it would make a perfect temporary wall of protection while the rest of the debris tumbled down the stairs.

“Dude! Stop screwing everything up!”

Blue hissed as he narrowly avoided a large piece of azurite, pebbles striking his face and arms, causing minor cuts and drips of blood. Grumbling, he put his arm in front of himself and braved forward. The downpour wasn’t eternal. It would end at some time.

Last edited: