• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros: Brawl

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie - Above Urban District
Bowie looked down at the helmet in Masaru's hands and up at Masaru's face. He determined that there was no trying to reason with him anymore, his friend was blinded by this ambition. He was hurt and scared and frustrated, He looked down at the ground as a single tear started to roll down the side of his face. "I'm sorry Masaru."

Bowie shoved Masaru away and into the arms of the Monokuma kids. He grabbed the jelly bean he had separated from the rest and tossed it to Blob, who quickly formed a bubble around Bowie. "Let's go Blob!" He made a quick sweep of the room and determined that there was only one place that seemed like a viable option to use as an escape. He started rolling as fast as he could, straight towards the window.

He broke through the glass and quickly got out another jelly bean for Blob to eat. Blob happily took the jellybean and turned into a rocket so that he and Bowie could get to the ground fast. He had no idea where he was going to go once he was down, but at least he was out of what seemed like serious danger.

"What the- You didn't tell us he could do that Masaru! I would have devised a completely different strategy had I known that was the case! Ugh that alien is going to be a real pain to deal with!" Nagisa was already dreading how Monaca would react to this. He couldn't let this kid get away. "Masaru, he's your mistake. Take Kotoko and your robots to hunt him down, the rest of us will be trying to prepare paradise." He hoped this would be enough to keep Monaca from a full meltdown, he couldn't stand it when Monaca cried.

"Ugh do I really have to go with Masaru? He's a huge pervert and I feel like he would just get in my way. After all, he did just let that boy get away." Despite her protests, she was already prepping her denture gun and her controller. This would not be an easy fight. "Well are you coming Masaru? Unless you have some better idea to make up for making Monaca cry.

Tails - Urban District
Tails led Undyne to the parking garage where he hid his plane and started sorting through all of the parts that Undyne had found. He first looked for anything that looked to be a receiver in which the Monokumas were getting orders from. This quickly turned into a bust as he realized that they seemed to be working off of some kind of AI. It seemed as if they worked off of some prime directive and weren't given individual orders, which made sense based on the sheer number of them. Next he looked for some sort of tracking software, If he were making robots this well made, he for sure would've wanted to track their movements and keep tabs on all of them. This resulted in finding exactly that. Once he found that, he quickly got to work rerouting the signal to track where it was coming from.

"Alright, I've got a rough estimate of where the perpetrators seem to be. I thought I would be able to get it more accurately, but it almost seems as if the signal is moving. I could spend some time with it, as well as upgrade my plane a bit to make it much more suited to getting through combat. I should be able to use the Monokuma's power source to power my plane, along with using their weapons to give it some firepower, the technology should be compatible if I've done my research correctly. The only problem is you'd have to protect me as I did, as I'm not going to be much help in a fight if I'm concentrated on upgrading this, do you think you can handle that?

Reize - Urban Ruins
Reize kicked off of the wall in order to gain some extra height to avoid the incoming bone walls. "Well of course I thought we could be friends. I thought all of those puzzles were just a way to have some fun to pass the time together. I didn't realize you were trying to take me out. After all, I had to remember the Night's Code Ninth Vow: It's better to be deceived than to deceive. You seemed so earnest and excited, I didn't want to believe you were going to be my enemy." He waited for a second to see if he was going to send any more, but it was obvious he was waiting for Reize to attack again. He became slightly more wary of his opponent's tactics and switched to a more defensive grip on his Boomerangs. He then launched both of them, hoping to initially miss Papyrus, but to hit him on the way back, catching him by surprise.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Undyne - Urban District (Parking Garage)
Miles got to work immediately, moving around, assembling things, taking other things apart, Undyne watching with a furrowed brow, astounded at how damn similar he was to Alphys. Hell, they were even both yellow! Stowing her laughter, she glanced around the parking garage to find it was relatively empty, save for a few cars here or there. A look outside showed her that most of the people that had been wandering about before were now gone. Either trophied by the Monokumas, abducted and trophied, or in some sick cycle of perpetual torment by some demented human kids.
It would be a good idea to snag some SOULs while she was killing them. Well, only one was necessary, then there was the issue of trying to figure out how to get back home underground and deliver the SOUL to Asgore.

Then Miles began to speak, breaking her train of thought, going on about nerd stuff that generally flew over her head. What she got out of it was that the signal was hard to track so he needed to upgrade the plane. Right. He wanted to fix the plane right now, and have her cover him, asking if she could 'handle it'. Baring her fangs, her golden eye flashed as a spear materialized, which she used the end of to slam into the ground beside her, cracking the concrete. "Handle it? HAH! There's a reason I'm the STRONGEST monster in the Underground, kid. The only thing you should be concerned about is me finding those devil children before you do!" She followed this up with more confident laughter.

@Nukas

Papyrus - Urban Ruins
The boomerangs swung about, Papyrus barely even paying attention before they slammed into his back. He stumbled forward, before turning and grabbing the boomerangs. He then proceeded to walk the length of the hallway, handed Reize his weapons, before scuttling back over to his side of the hallway. Clearing his throat, he finally spoke, his eyes sockets widening in surprise as though he had just heard Reize speak. "ENEMY!?" He screeched. "OF COURSE NOT, HUMAN! I CARE ABOUT YOU, AND THAT IS WHY I MUST CAPTURE YOU! IF UNDYNE HAD GOTTEN TO YOU FIRST... I FEAR YOU WOULD BE HAVING A LOT LESS FUN. SHE IS VERY... ERM... VIOLENT. BUT! BUT! FEAR NOT! I AM NOT AS VIOLENT! BECAUSE... UH... WELL, I WON'T KILL YOU. YOU MENTIONED YOU HAVE A CODE VOW THINGY. I TOO HAVE ONE, HUMAN! AHEM. SENTRY'S CODE UH... FIRST VOW! ALWAYS HEAT YOUR SPAGHETTI BEFORE EATING IT!" Papyrus frowned. "ER, HANG ON." His arm whipped behind him before pulling out a notebook, which he pressed his face against, studying it intensely.

"OOPSIE DOOPSIE! ACTUALLY, IT WAS SENTRY'S CODE SEVENTH VOW! CAPTURE A HUMAN! OH WAIT, THERE'S AN ASIDE HERE, IT SAYS; 'ALSO FEED HUMAN SPAGHETTI AND MAKE THEM DO AWFUL PUZZLES AND POSSIBLY BEFRIEND THEM'. WELL THAT'S ALL CHECKED OFF!" He stuffed the book back to... wherever he'd been keeping it, and fixed his gaze once again upon Reize. "I STILL MUST CAPTURE YOU, HUMAN. I HOPE THIS DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T GO ON A FRIEND DATE LATER!"
With that, he began moving with the beat again as another attack made its way toward Reize, far more complex than the previous one. It was a series of blue bones once again, but this time, they were sticking out of the walls and ceiling now as well, some moving in and out of the wall in a loop, all of it forming a kind of elaborate obstacle course.

@Nukas

Eggman
Eggman grinned maliciously as Sturm's ship was shot down, but the grin faded when he noticed a few lifeforms approaching the Egg Carrier. He noticed another new signature on the radar and grinned again when he saw who it was. "Metal, come greet our guests." He ordered through the radio channel. He then noticed something strange in the reflection of the screen he was looking at. No, it wasn't just something, it was someone. "Ah, snooping as usual-" He said, turning around in his chair, his malicious look becoming confused. "Wait a minute, I don't know you." He said, looking at his intruder. He may not know who this guy is, but an intruder is an intruder. "Grr, SEIZE HIM!" He yelled, 10 Buzz Bombers coming out of hidden compartments in the ceiling. They all shot their lasers at the intruder at once. Additionally, 4 Egg Gunners appeared out of hidden platforms in the floor, shooting at the intruder as well. Eggman kicked back in his chair and twiddled his thumbs, wanting to observe what this enemy was capable of. Then he'd decide what to do with him.
@comic

Metal Sonic
Metal, already back in the Mountains, quickly noticed the Egg Carrier in the sky, along with a few supposed intruders. As if on cue, Eggman started talking to him, ordering him to take out the aforementioned intruders. Metal flew up to one of the smaller ships surrounding the Egg Carrier, quickly boarded it, stored the key in it, then left. It'd be better to leave it there for now until after the fight. Metal scanned the area, locking on to the two lifeforms, and began charging up an Overcharged V. Maximum Overdrive while still relatively far away from the intruders, as to not be detected before he could activate his attack. (The Overcharged V. Maximum Overdrive is basically the standard one except much larger and more powerful, although it has significantly more venting time.) He then activated his attack, charging at the unwanted guests with blinding speed, intending to hit them dead on and deal devastating damage, hopefully knocking them out of the sky in the process.
@Shen: King of the Mist @DarkHydraT

Gengar the dead boi
Gengar happily followed behind Ice Man. He liked him a lot more since he had saved him from...fainting? Gengar was already dead, so fainting was pretty much the worst thing to happen to him as far as he knew. Still, Ice Man had saved him from an unpleasant experience, and he was thankful for that. When the man stopped and starting meditating, Genger flew in circles for several minutes while he waited. Finally, Ice Man said that he detected something to the right. When he was asked to go look, Gengar saluted and turned invisible, heading in thedirection Ice Man gestured to. After a few minutes, he came across a small firebase with massive, almost alien looking beings. Gengar's currently invisible eyes widened when he saw the sight. There also seemed to be a few vehicles in the camp, maybe those could help them get to their destination faster. Gengar quickly flew back to Ice Man and Elf Boy to give them the news. Once he got there, he hopped into the shadow of a tree, and started morphing it into the shape of the camp, hoping Ice Man understood that the base is what's over there. After about 15 seconds, Gengar morphed the shadow again to change it into the shape of one of the vehicles he saw, suggesting this could be their way to get to their destination faster.
@comic @Shen: King of the Mist

Aegislash
WHAT? Aegislash thought as the man suddenly screamed at the Aggron, waking it up. He thought they were going to take it out while it was asleep and move on! Oh well, nothing the could do about it now. Aegislash quickly moved in front of his teammates and used King's Shield, switching to Shield Form, a large, golden projection of his shield appearing in front of them. This move would protect Aegislash and anyone behind him, allowing his teammates to go in for some ranged damage from behind the shield's cover.
@comic @ArmedBlue

Knuckles
Knuckles suddenly emerged from the ground, intending to attack the robot. "Aha-" He began to say, before being blasted in the face by a laser. He was sent flying backwards into a wall, leaving a large crater. "Grrrr!" Knuckles growled, before jumping out of the crater. Let's see how this robot likes a taste of its own medicine. Knuckles jumped up onto the ceiling, clinging onto it with his spiked gloves, before digging into it, disappearing for now. Inside the ceiling, he kept digging, hoping to disrupt its structure, Luckily, he succeeded, and a rock slide began to rain down, right above of the robot! Meanwhile, Knuckles dug back out of the ceiling and landed back on the ground, before punching the ground, causing small eruptions to head towards the robot. (This part isn't my best writing, sorry.)
@Shen: King of the Mist

comic

Master Chief - The Mountains (Egg Carrier)
"Got a plan b?" Cortana asked John the moment Dr. Robotnik spotted them. So much for stealth. "Yeah." He replied as the room began to physically crawl with robots, attempting to overwhelm him. This was hardly his first time being in situations like this, but if experience had taught him anything, it was that sometimes it was better to run and find an alternate solution. There was the chance he could take on all of the combatants in the room, but he wasn't confident he'd come out unscathed. Better safe than sorry, especially with the others presumably still attempting to reach him after his order.

Having enhanced reflexes as well as something he had dubbed 'spartan time', in which allowed him to 'see faster', as ridiculous as that sounded. This allowed him to duck and weave through the array of blasts headed his way, getting lucky with some of the openings he was provided. Chief wasn't about to waste his ammunition on the robots, he doubted he'd deal too much damage with them in the long run. "Great plan!" Cortana exclaimed in exasperation as he found an opportunity to begin sprinting, his speed easily allowing him to begin avoiding the brunt of the blasts. Some had grazed him, reflected off his energy shielding, which was taking some damage but still held up.
A series of missiles were headed his way from the largest of the bots, the same one he'd rode in on. Thinking fast, he leaped up, slamming his fist into the wall. He didn't bust through it, but dented it enough the he gained a foot hole, propelling himself further upward, doing the same to avoid a few more lasers, reaching the ceiling, where he whipped out his magnum, turning upside down, his boots magnetically attaching to the ceiling.
Hanging like a bat, he shot a few times toward Eggman with his magnum, emptying the remainder of the clip before tucking it away and dashing once again, racing along the ceiling. "Find me an exit." He demanded his AI. Despite sounding relatively calm, as per usual, there was a hint of urgency in his voice. He wouldn't be able to hold this up forever.

"Found one. Maintenance hatch, I'll mark it for you." She replied immediately. A nav point appeared on his HUD, detailing the hatch was on the ceiling with him, just a few meters to his right. Dodging another barrage of missiles, John dropped (or more accurately rose) to a knee, slamming his fist through the hatch's entrance, and ripping out the door before flipping inside, quickly climbing out of their line of sight.
The tunnel he'd entered was a tight fit, but he could fit nonetheless. Looking up, he noticed one of the bee-like robots descending upon him- so this was one of the compartments they'd come from. Question was, did it lead anywhere. It blasted at him a few times, its attacks fizzling out against his shields before he slammed his fist through it, and tossed its broken body out of the hole below him. "Scan it. We need a fix on our surroundings." He ordered. "Already done. This connects with several other tunnels, probably the others that those robotic bugs came from. But, I'm detecting an actual access point in the center, which leads to what I believe is a second floor. Hope you don't mind crawling."
He did, actually. Wasting no time, he reached the top of the tunnel, where it turned into another, darker one, several dim lights showing him where the drop-off points for the other hatchways were. Crawling quickly, he passed a few before another Buzz Bomber attempted to block his way, and it got the same treatment as the previous one.

Directed with another nav point, John managed to crawl to the hatch, which was sealed tight. "That'll take a bit to get through. In the meantime, I'll try to remotely hack into the ship's systems and see if I can't get it open for you. Get yourself planted, I'm detecting several more of those robots on their way."
Looked like he'd have to defend this position until Cortana could break through Dr. Robotnik's systems enough to open the hatch. This wasn't going to be fun.

@Captain Pokémon

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Copen - Mountains

"Board the ship? Won't we get shot down before we get there?" Lola immediately asked.

"It's likely. We need to find a blind spot. It'll be tough considering the other ships accompanying it." Copen replied before stomping the ground. Several small packs were ejected from his boots: Bullits, as well as some steam. Bullits stored kinetic energy from an impact, making this his most efficient method of bringing them back to full. "Let's go. Chances are Chief will need assistance, even if he's very capable by himself." He added, boosting off upwards towards Hunter and Green, landing on Coatlus' back.

"Hope you have room for one more!" Lola exclaimed as Copen got on the dinosaur. "You heard Boss, we're gonna have to figure out the fleet's blind spot. Or wherever we'll be in the least danger."

"Right. Prioritize your own safety. Don't be too reckless, alright?" He told Green and Hunter, his advice mostly directed to the latter, since he was the one in control of their ride. Lola's systems picked up a signature flying past them, stopping at one of the ships before heading towards them. It stopped for a moment far away from them, not good. Were they already noticed? Suddenly, both the A.I. and Copen detected large amounts of electricity building up from the signature's position.

"I think something's coming right at us! Move out of the way!" Lola warned the trio, with Copen bracing for a possible impact. Hopefully the A.I.'s warning would be heeded by Hunter in time...

@DarkHydraT @Captain Pokémon @Shen: King of the Mist

The Knight - Rivet Ravine (Aggron's Lair)

Well, there went the element of surprise. The human probably wanted a fair fight or something. While it didn't understand the man's intentions, the Vessel rushed forward, protected by Slash's shield. Having seen what it could do during their fight against the Centurions, it seemed like the floating sword's shield was incredibly tough, making for some great defense for the rest of the team.

Having no ranged options due to its lack of collected SOUL, the bug simply ran past Slash, aiming to get the first hit on the beast. The Aggron also prepared an attack, getting ready to swing its claws down on top of the Vessel. It reacted with a Shadow Dash, dashing backwards and narrowly dodging through the beast's massive limbs. It jumped on top of its hands and off them, propelling itself almost to eye level with a flap of its Monarch Wings.

Managing to get a momentary advantage on the beast, the Knight unleashed a Cyclone Slash, striking repeatedly just below its face, obtaining a good amount of SOUL in the process. The Aggron barely seemed to flinch, immediately rearing its head back and head-butting the Vessel downwards, who managed to put its nail up as its only defense before being sent downwards, landing roughly right next to Slash. That didn't go too well, but at least it collected some SOUL for ranged attacks or healing. The bug stood behind Slash, thinking of its next course of action.

@comic @Captain Pokémon

Sumeragi Troops - Urban District

The two Grenadiers cheered when they heard the killer robot bears being destroyed, thinking they were safe... when they realized there was still another one coming their way. Carrying grenades and an oil drum on its back, it was going to take them out with it!

"Gah, shields up!" One told the other, putting their energy shields in front of themselves and hoping to survive the blast. The Grenadier Monokuma blew up in a large explosion, immediately destroying the Sentry Units that took the brunt of the attack. The Grenadiers were sent flying backwards, hitting the wall at the end of the hallway they were in. They barely survived the explosion, being able to move slightly. A Sumeragi medic came in to treat their wounds shortly after, glad to not have to deal with the robots at the moment.

Several troops came out of their hiding spots once they couldn't hear the Monokumas' high pitched laughter, taking a look outside. There were way less robots on the nearby streets, and now there were... kids? They vandalized anything they could get their hands on, even going to the extent of playing with corpses, if those weird trophies could be considered as such. Detecting no Septimas coming from the masked children, they were classified as Minos. And Minos were Sumeragi's enemies.

Some of Sumeragi's troops left the building and went out into the streets, comprised of mostly Gunners and a few Grenadiers. They had their sights set on the Monokuma Kids, aiming to kill them while there were less Monokumas around. Even if they were in a new world, their objective hadn't changed: Minos were to be fully eradicated.

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Warriors of Hope

Masaru was taken aback by Bowie’s sudden spark of defiance, the helmet being jerked out of his hands and rolling on the ground. Before he could get up and restrain Bowie, he broke out of the window! Making a clean get away on his Jellybean field rocket ship, the glass was soon covered by a metal casing to patch it up for now. Masaru looked around, seeing he was getting the blame for this.

“H-Hey, wait a second! How was I supposed to know he’d get all whacked out like that?! I’m not to blame, right Monaca??”

“Mmmm...I dunno Masaru, it does seem like your fault.” Monaca poked her cheek. “But you know how you can make it better?”

Masaru puffed up his cheeks. Even Monaca wouldn’t side with him. This wasn’t a great look for a leader. Who was he kidding? He was also a HERO! Puffing out his chest and putting his hands on his hips he proudly proclaimed.

“I’ll hunt him down! Him and every last adult in this city! You’ll see, I’ll make you proud to call me your leader!”

This seemed to immediately brighter Monaca’s face, her tears seeming to magically vanish as she put her hand out.

“Yay!~ Show us how strong you are Leader!”

Masaru grinned back, solidifying his resolve. “I will! Just watch! I’ll show what happens when you betray the warriors of Hope!”

Running out to the second window, which was still intact, he shattered it as well, leaping off the side! Taking a second to activate his controller, something shot out from the side of the ship. Mark Guyver rocketed out, Masaru being scooped up by the crown section of the robot as it headed straight toward the ground.

*BOOM!*

The robot landed on some kind of parking garage, the jets helping soften the landing. Cracks formed on the top of the deck as it’s feet touched down. Unbeknownst to him, he had two ‘guests’ under the cover of the garage.

“Now where would that little betraying kid be...”

he stood atop the crown of Mark Guyver, using it as a lookout, peering to see weather the rocket Bowie had would touch down anywhere.

@comic @Nukas

As the Sumeragi soldier converged, one of the children turned around to face them, giggling. It then pointed above them. Suddenly, a large animal like creature dropped down. It seemed to be a Monokuma on four legs...but supersized, towering over vans in the street. It had seemingly realistic fur on either side and deepest eyes. Almost as if it were a real giant bear!

Giga-Beast Monokuma

Shots rang off the side of this Monokuma, holes appearing in its body but stopping somewhere deep inside the animalistic droid, but not seeming to stop it. It roared before leaping at them, trying to take one of the soldier in it‘a mouth and rip it apart while is slashed at the others all the while the children and other basic Monokumas cheered it on.

Blue & E102- Gamma
Angel Island Caverns

“Ugh...”

Blue got up, rubbing his back, as he had previously been flung into a stone wall. Looking at the cause of his back pain, he found something lodged in the wall...some kind of key? Is that what the robot was after?

Gamma however was wasting no time. As the rocks began to fall, it activated the jet disc floating above it’s back. This allowed the droid to navigate past the rocks with minimal damage as dirt and small debris pelted at it’s metal casing. Flying as he was, knuckles’s shockwaves proved ineffective, as he wasn’t touching the ground.

“Yo, rat!” Blue called to knuckles. “He’s after this weird key thing!”

“Resistance detected.” E-102 spoke out. “Cease and desist.”

Ignoring both of them, it shot its blaster bolts at the mural, completely destroying the echidna relic. However, it freed the key that resides inside of it. It soared over to grab the key, as Blue grabbed it at the same time.

“Your a #%+*ing idiot if you think imma let you go that easy!” Blue growled.

Gamma’s only response was raising his weapon, firing a bolt directly into Blue’s chest, sending the boy flying off the key. Blue hit the ground as Gamma firmly grasped the key.

“Egg Carrier in range. Initiating return protocols.”

Vio
Jungle

“Well, it seems the situation is dealt with, for better or worse.”

With Waddle Dee’s statue now trapped to his back, he was ready to move forward. And due to the now crispy and brittle jungle around them, it actually made it easier. The snagging vines and cutting brush were all burnt away, making a straight path. However, there was something in a short distance away that caught his attention.

A single stretching wall that seemed to cover as far as the eye could see encompassing the outskirts of the jungle area. A single green glow was present in the center of the wall.

“That’s certainly a candidate to investigate first. Shall we, duck?”

@Psymallard

Last edited:
"You sure talk a lot for someone who turned into a trophy twice. Besides, does our oh-so-great leader know where we're headed or what we're going to be facing? If not, I can't see this ending in anything other than you becoming a trophy again." Omega-Xis was not a fan of how quickly Bennett declared himself the leader of the little group, especially since he had yet to see how capable the boy was.

"Mega, please keep yourself in line. I'm sure that we can figure something out."

"He better not become a second Bud, one is more than enough. Atleast he actually manages to be threatening when Taurus took him over."

The alien and boy bickered for a hot second, after all there was nothing they could do without a plan and simply wandering around aimlessly was not exactly the best plan in the world.

---------------

"I'm fine, welcome aboard!" Hunter yelled over his shoulder as Copen joined them on Coatlus. The pterosaur could handle three people, but not any more. Thankfully Lola didn't seem to have any weight at all. "Green, get on Coatlus' back! You're gonna get shot out of the air!" The fossil fighter was not as eager to fly at a battleship, but he knew that they would die if they did nothing. Lola's warning got through to Hunter who answered in time. "Hold on tight, and I mean tight! Coatlus, Great Vortex! Head up!" It was Coatlus' most powerful and expensive move if the team skill was not taken into consideration, and it could just be their salvation. The flying reptile clattered its bill in response and flapped its mighty wings as it angled upwards before unleashing a powerful gust as it quickly rose in height, leaving howling winds in its wake. The creature had created its own thermal in an instant, though it was not nearly as cost efficient as a normal occuring thermal.

Sonic The Hedgehog
The blue blur was rather beaten up from his encounter with Metal Sonic, but that had never stopped him before, right? He ran up an iceberg, jumping off once he reached the top, gaining a lot of height thanks to his momentum. From this height, he saw the large city again. Good, this meant he was going the right way. He used his stomp move to get back on the ground quickly, although this plan wasn't very well thought out. His stomp was too strong and the ice began to crack. "Uh oh." That was all he could say before he needed to start running so that he wouldn't fall into the water. The ice was cracking and falling fast, but nowhere near as fast as he was running. He used Boost to get to high speeds quickly, then it was smooth sailing from there. He quickstepped to avoid the occasional iceberg and destroyed some Badniks along the way before he made it to what seemed to be a destroyed city, or at least a destroyed part of a city. (Leveled City)

He frowned and put his hands on his hips, this wasn't quite what he expected from the city he had seen in the distance. The area he was in was basically completely destroyed and deserted. What he assumed was once an area full of life was now a void of emptiness. "This place gives me the creeps." Sonic said aloud. He decided to move on, causing a sonic boom as he sprinted off, causing the remaining windows of the buildings around him to shatter. As he ran, the area around him seemed to become less deserted and destroyed. Hopefully, this meant he was getting close to the good part of this city. However, as he got closer to the center, he began to notice that, while it was less deserted, it became more chaotic. Eventually, he encountered one of the causes of this chaos. A strange, around 5 foot tall, stuffed bear robot thing was harassing a woman in an alleyway.

"Not cool!" He said, sprinting towards the bear, reaching it in about half a second. The bear said nothing and raised its paw, revealing sharp claws. Sonic had dealt with much worse and simply dodged the swipe. In response, the bear went in for a second swipe. However, it was met with the same result, although this time it was also met with a spin attack to the chest. Sonic penetrated the bear's torso, going straight through it. The bear fell to the ground, defeated. "You alright?" he asked the woman. Before she could respond, two more of the bears appeared from one of the nearby buildings. Sonic assumed they were back from harassing someone else. It took them a second to notice Sonic, but Sonic had already noticed them. By the time they started to attack, Sonic was already in front of them. One of them went in for a swipe, but Sonic jumped up, avoiding the swipe. The bear spun around due to all the force put into the swipe. Sonic jumped on top of its head and waved at the other bear, taunting it. The bear growled and went in for an attack, but Sonic jumped off the other bar at the last second, causing its attack to hit its ally. This damaged the other bear, who backed up in surprise. This gave Sonic an opening, and he homing attacked its head, causing it to pop right off. The bear's body fell to the ground, defeated. The other bear got angry and tried to swipe at Sonic again. These things sure didn't learn. Sonic jumped up and ran around on the bear's body, causing it to spin around. Sonic then jumped off the bear, landed on the ground, then spin dashed into it, penetrating its torso. The bear malfunctioned catastrophically and exploded. Meanwhile, Sonic dusted his hands off. He pointed at the woman in the alley. "Stay safe! I got others to help!" He then ran off towards the center of the city.

After destroying more of the bear robots, Sonic arrived in an area of the city that was rather littered with busted-up bear robots. Looks like he wasn't the only one destroying these things. Good, that meant he probably had help. He noticed a path of the robot parts going into a parking garage of sorts. (I'm assuming Undyne dropped some of the parts she was taking.) He also noticed a familiar Mech on top of the parking garage. Mark Guvyer. The robot that Masaru controlled. That meant that some people from the tournament also got teleported here along with Metal Sonic and him. He didn't have too much time to contemplate this, though. He had to go see whoever was in this garage and warn them about the giant mech above them. He quickly zipped into the garage, wanting to get out of the enemy's line of sight. After running down a few floors, he came across a fish lady. Eh, he'd seen stranger. Next to the fish lady was a familiar face.
"Tails?"
@Nukas @comic

Metal Sonic
The intruders had barely avoided Metal's attack, causing Metal to go flying past and out of sight, presumably gone. However, it soon became clear that he wasn't. Through the clouds, an engine could be heard. Suddenly, a large blue, white, and red aircraft appeared out of the clouds, Metal at the cockpit. This ship was known as the Metal Carrier. Metal Sonic normally refrained from using it, simply because he was usually more efficient without it, but he thought it'd be better in this situation. Some Balkirys emerged from some hatches on the ship and descended down towards the small group, hoping to ram into them. Meanwhile, Metal fired powerful lasers at the group from the ship.
@DarkHydraT @ArmedBlue @Shen: King of the Mist

Dr. Eggman
The doctor didn't even flinch as the intruder fired bullets at him, one of the Egg Gunners simply moving in front of him, taking the bullets as if they were small rocks. In response, it fired at the intruder again, although it was too late, as the intruder had escaped through a maintenance hatch. "Orbot," Eggman said, a small sphere sitting in the corner, now revealed to be Orbot, opened up, revealing the rest of Orbot's body. "Sir?" The robot said. "Call in some Egg Flames. And some Egg Brawlers as well." Was all the Doctor said before returning his attention to the computer panels in front of him.

The Badniks
A group of 5 Egg Brawlers ran through the halls of the Egg Carrier until they were relatively evenly spread throughout the general area where the mysterious intruder had gone. Each of the Brawlers had an Egg Flame in hand. One held an Egg Flame up to the tunnel Chief had gone, another held one to the closest tunnel to the right, another to the left, another to second closest on the right, and the last one to the second closest on the left. At the same time, all the Egg Flames activated, spewing intense flames into the tunnels, intending to trap the mysterious intruder by filling the tunnels with fire, hoping to cook them alive.
@comic

Knuckles
Knuckles growled as the robot avoided most of his attack, and went for the key that the elf boy had said it was after. "NO!" Knuckles said, and began to chuck pieces of debris at the robot. After doing so about 5 times, he ran up to the robot, a large rock in one hand, the other curled into a fist, going in for a left hook. (Sorry that this part is so long.)

comic

"Twenty percent through the first firewall." Cortana stated after a minute or so. A warm glow had begun to creep into the tunnel, and John didn't need Cortana to tell him what was happening. It seemed they were trying to cook him out, his HUD clarifying this with a temperature indicator, showing a steadily rise in exterior heat. An effective flush against most, but not at all against a Spartan. While the position he laid in was uncomfortable, his suits seals managed to keep him perfectly fine within his armor as the temperature grew beyond what any normal man could endure. Maybe unless the 'normal man' was considered the greatest soldier of all time in a microwave room, was the clone of his father, had enhanced aging, and an old nemesis with the name of an animal. Oddly specific thought, but whatever.

"Forty percent." The AI updated. "His defenses are tough, better than the Covenant's in some aspects, but I don't think he ever really planned for an AI advanced as me to hack from within his own ship."
John said nothing in reply as he waited, having reloaded his magnum and holding it at the ready, clenched in his grip. Still no more of those insect-based robots, though he figured that Eggman thought the heat would be enough. Perhaps this type of heat was even fatal to those robots and he wouldn't risk them. Still, the temperature climbed, and John felt none of it. To be fair, it was beginning to affect his shields, slowly beginning to drop them. The MJOLNIR Mark VI armor may have been designed to withstand extreme temperatures, but energy shielding was incredibly fragile in comparison. The only thing he had to worry about was a lack of oxygen. The heat was cutting off any breathable atmosphere, but his suit's O2 supply would keep him going for a few hours at best without needing to recycle, leaving him to simply wait as Cortana hit sixty percent after an extended period.

"You're slowing down. Trouble?" John asked. It was a moment before Cortana answered him. "There's a presence fighting back. It's making this more of a struggle, and I'm sure later firewalls will be harder to crack, but if I gain access through this one, I should be able to remotely work any doors and hatches on the ship, unless they're linked to a tighter security network."
He didn't reply again, falling silent as he let Cortana continue to focus on breaking the firewall, frowning beneath his visor. If he was unable to find a way to shut this ship down in time, there was the chance his allies would be facing a threat they couldn't handle. They were kids, sure, and while he didn't underestimate them, he wasn't about to overestimate them either. Out of the three, Copen seemed to be the most capable and the most equipped. With Lola at his side, they were essentially a younger, less experienced variation of himself and Cortana. It was... weird. He had no better way to put it, but he saw himself in that kid. Perhaps he was growing an attachment. Same could be said for Green, if that was his real name. He seemed like a good kid, and while limited in equipment, he made it work for what John had seen of him. Hunter, meanwhile, seemed to be the least capable of the group, especially without the support of his living fossils. Aside from commanding them around, Chief hadn't seen him do anything himself. Either way, he still had his uses. A commander was just as capable as a soldier.

"Eighty percent." Cortana stated. "While I've been hacking into the ship's systems, I managed to access a few streams of data. Surveillance, communications, as well as some stored information. Apparently Dr. Robotnik's greatest enemy is a talking hedgehog that runs fast."
...Not at all what he'd been expecting, but at this point, he couldn't really be surprised after the encounter with Daroach. This may have been the strangest journey he'd gone through so far, but he had to assume the stakes were still just as high as ever. Cortana's next words only ensured this. "Oh, hang on... it seems Robotnik's looking for something. I'm picking up some coordinates tracking up unique energy signatures. Chief, they're the same energy signatures as the Nexus."
"Any idea what they are?" John asked. "No, not with certainty, but there's an awful lot of chatter about 'keys'. Apparently they have three. Think it might be capable of using the Nexus for... whatever it can do?"
"Yes."

The hatch opened, the intense heat spilling into the floor above. Immediately, Chief calmly pulled himself up through the hole, rising to his feet and looking down either end of the hall he'd entered. To his surprise, there was nothing. "Oh, sorry. Finished opening that, by the way." Cortana added. "Just in case, I'll start trying to break into the next firewall while I do some research on Dr. Robotnik and try to find more information on these keys, so don't worry if I'm quiet."
The Spartan made no response immediately, instead tucking the magnum to his hip, before once again looking down either end of the hall. "Before you do that, can you access schematics of the rest of the ship? We need to find a command point and take control of it, if we can."
"Already done." Cortana stated, a nav point appearing on his HUD. With that, John took off at a healthy sprint down the corridor, yanking the assault rifle from his back and holding it at the ready, prepared for any new encounters he'd come across. As different as these robots were to the Covenant, Flood, Forerunner, and Insurrectionists he'd fought over the course of his life, there was a common theme between them all. A strategy at overcoming them. Despite his limited encounters, he was already beginning to devise ways to dispatch the variants he'd encountered so far.

But it was these 'keys' Eggman was collecting that worried the Spartan. If they had the same energy as the Nexus, then they were definitely able to access it, utilize it, or both. He still had no idea what this Nexus could do, but if Robotnik was attempting to collect keys to access it, then that was bad news, and he'd need to stop Eggman before then.
The objective had changed.

@Captain Pokémon

Sub-Zero - Ravaged Battlefield
The shadow returned, transforming itself into the actual shadows of a tree, forming pictures and shapes with it. None the cryomancer could recognize, but clearly what he'd sensed hadn't been a fluke. There were individuals that way, and according to the information from Gengar, they were humanoid. Apart from that he couldn't discern much. Better than nothing, and he was thankful that Gengar had a unique way of communicating to them, even if it was somewhat ineffective in this situation.

When Gengar reformed, Sub-Zero looked from it to Red, and began to walk in the direction of the encampment. The walk was short in comparison to the distance they'd already covered, and by the time they'd reached a cressing hill, it dropped off into a small plateau, where he began to recognize the images Gengar had provided. Silently, Sub-Zero dropped to his knees, before sliding onto his stomach, flatening himself against the charred earth to avoid being spotted as he stared down at the strange creatures. The smallest of them were bigger than Red, only slightly smaller than Gengar. They waddled around with large triangular packs on their backs, some type of mask covering their mouths, with dark, wrinkled skin, and some kind of bones sticking from their joints. These were the primary force, it seemed, as there was quite an abundance. Next were even stranger to look at. With backward legs, long snouts, and bulbous avian eyes, even feathers sprouting from their heads and elbows, they were very bird-like. These ones carried some type of glowing shield, which was somewhat transparent. These ones were larger than both Red and Gengar. Then there was the massive ones. Brutish ape-like monsters that dwarfed even Sub-Zero, with thick coats of long, heavy brown fur, though not all of them were like that. A few seemed to have shaved much of their thick fur, forming patterns, especially along their heads into mohawks. They were hulking beasts, with massive, dull fangs. The shaved ones were wearing more armor than the woolly ones, probably indicating that their fur was probably dense and durable enough to be considered a type of armor in its own right.

Then there were large, strange, dormant machines. They were a pink-ish purple in color, with wings on either side of their body, a massive head, and an open seat in the middle of it. Some type of vehicle, probably. But there was an even larger one at the other end of this camp, where a huge floating vessel could be seen, a light coming from the bottom of it. This was explained immediately as another one of the hulking brutes suddenly hovered down from it. So it was some kind of transport between the surface and the vessel, then.
That probably meant it was some kind of carrying ship, like the Armed Forces helicopters, just more... alien. Almost all of these figures were holding a weapon of some kind, and he had yet to see them in action.
Then one of the massive apes, one dawning large, heavy armor and holding a gigantic hammer in one arm, rose its arm in the air as it entered the middle of the camp, letting out a roar that called attention to it. Clearly the leader of this camp. It began to bark at the others in a strange language he didn't recognize, but it had all eyes on it. Maybe a good distraction to steal that carrier. Flying it though... they'd cross that bridge when they got there.
"We need that." Sub-Zero told the others, pointing at the Phantom. "We can use it to reach our destination quickly." He paused, thinking about ways they could sneak aboard. Gengar would have no trouble, able to turn invisible at will and probably phase through objects. He himself wouldn't struggle. Getting Red aboard unnoticed would be more difficult, if they could. He had no idea if the boy had any skills of his own outside whining, but if he did now would be a good time to learn.

"Red." He fixed his gaze on the child. "Gengar and I won't have a problem boarding the vessel. How will you do the same?"

@Shen: King of the Mist @Captain Pokémon

The Dragonborn - Rivet Ravine (Aggron's Lair)
His allies jumped into action, Slash moving defensively, Shroom moving offensively. While the little thing was impressive for its size, it seemed to just be ticking off the beast more than anything else. As he eyed the beast, moving in a back and forth pattern as he watched, he decided he'd call it a 'Metal Troll'. There were Troll types he hadn't seen outside of Frost Trolls. Perhaps this was one of them.
Shroom was knocked back to the group by the Metal Troll as it let out a challenging growl, which the Dragonborn met, though this time not with the shout he'd used before. This time, he took a step past Slash, grinning as he stamped his foot down, cracking the stone beneath, and opened his mouth.

"FUS RO DAH!"

His shout made dirt and dust fall from the ceiling, it echoed around the walls like an explosion, his voice accompanied by what sounded like the crack of lightning as a very visible force of energy propelled from his mouth, and slammed into the Metal Troll. It was lifted off of its feet, flung into the far wall of the cave like a ragdoll. The stone shattered behind it, and as it dropped to the ground, the stone fell upon it, burying it beneath its mass.

Satisfied, the Dragonborn hitched the axe to his belt. Not much of a challenge after all. Yet, something wasn't right. He heard some rumbling, and fixed his gaze upon the pile of rubble, which began to shake. A glow began to come from beneath it, the world beginning to rumble around them.
Oh shit. Had he just pissed it off even more?
With an eruption that send shards of stone in every direction, one of which piercing right into the Dragonborn's arm, the Metal Troll emerged, larger than before. More than just in height, but in mass and girth, far more heavily armored than before and appearing a lot more deadly.
A... Super Metal Troll?

Taking a step back, the Nord yanked the shard of stone from his arm, tossing it aside as he conjured his axe once again. "This got a lot more interesting." He commented to his companions.

@Captain Pokémon @ArmedBlue

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Copen - Mountains

"Woohoo!" Lola cheered as the pterosaur quickly rose in height, narrowly avoiding the attack. Whatever came at them was extremely fast, whizzing past them and out of sight in mere seconds. They weren't in the clear, though. There was a ship they needed to get to.

"Too close for comfort. Let's get to the ship quickly before we're attacked agai-" Copen was interrupted by the roar of an engine coming from behind them, high in the sky. Another airship came into view, colored blue and white with red highlights. It released several small, bird-like robots that would ram into the group, while the ship itself fired lasers from its cannons after a few moments of charging. Copen grit his teeth, getting to the main airship would be even more difficult than he thought.

"Our objective remains the same. Hunter, keep heading towards the airship and make sure to dodge those lasers. We'll take care of the robots!" He ordered the fossil fighter as Lola switched EX Weapons once again, turning yellow while two horn-like attachments appeared on her side. Probably the most efficient and safe to use weapon in this situation.

The P-Bits gathered behind him in a Z formation, generating... a black cloth with a yellow stripe? It was shaped like a spear, rotating at high speeds before being launched towards one of the Balkirys. The robotic bird was quickly ensnared by the cloth, causing it to be sent crashing down. Several more cloths were shot out towards the robots, aiming to take them down just like the first one. This was the EX Weapon based on the "Vector Cloth" Septima: Shroud Spear.

@Shen: King of the Mist @DarkHydraT @Captain Pokémon

The Knight - Rivet Ravine (Aggron's Lair)

Witnessing the human use a form of magic he hadn't used before, the Knight was surprised to see the metal beast being launched backwards and into a wall, rocks raining down on it and presumably taking it out. The Vessel took the chance to heal using part of its SOUL, reversing some of it damage it took.

But the fight wasn't over. The cave shook as the pile of rubble began to glow, when the metal beast stood up once again, far bigger and even more heavily armored. This wasn't good. The bug's nail would be much less effective with all of that metal armor covering the monster. But spells would probably work.

The Knight jumped up, protected by Slash, covering itself in Void as it launched two Shade Souls towards the giant metal beast. The projectiles would go right through its defense, causing damage as well as some burns. The heavily armored monster didn't like that, stomping the ground and causing the cave's structure to deteriorate, large rocks falling from the ceiling. The bug's size allowed it to easily dodge them, and hopefully its companions could do the same.

@Captain Pokémon @comic

Sumeragi Troops - Urban District

"What the hell?!"

Nobody expected a giant Monokuma to drop down in the middle of the street. Many soldiers were frozen in fear as the Giga-Beast Monokuma made short work of them, ripping and slashing them apart, as well as sending them flying into walls, turning them into trophies. At least it did seem to take some damage from their attacks, so that meant it wasn't invincible.

A small group of reinforcements came in, comprised of two Gunners, a Sentry Unit equipped with a chainsaw instead of a shield, and a Psi-User, wearing a purple and gold uniform, a silver visor and an overcoat. The Gunners opened fire a decent distance from the giant Monokuma, while the Psi-User teleported upwards and launched purple energy orbs toward the massive machine, wielding a weaker version of the Septima "Psychokinesis". The Sentry Unit would rev up its chainsaw and quickly dash up to the giant Monokuma, trying to cut through one of its limbs.

Giga-Beast Monokuma

“HROOOOOAAAAR!”

The buskers rang off it, slightly damaging its outer hull, but no vast difference in effectiveness. However, when a ostrich blast hit it’s fast, the black fur burnt off in the flurry of psychic energy. As the fur’s embers fell, so did the skin covering. On that side if it’s face revealed the steel beneath it, showing a gaping maw of teeth previously concealed behind it’s furry exterior alongside a warrior of Hope brand under it’s eye.

Before the chainsaw used could come up to it, the beast would lunge it’s body at it, feasting on it’s body like a hungry predator. After it would snack on the body, it would fling the husk toward the gunners. All the while, the Monokuma units behind the Giga-beast broke out into dance as the Monokuma Kids raised a boombox for all to hear. It’s like it was some kind of kindergarten party.

@ArmedBlue

Green
Mountains

“And how am I supposed to get up there?!”

Getting on coatalus’s back mid-flight while enemies attempted to kill him was a fool’s errand. Instead, he found an idea that just might work. Seeing as he was dangling from his tether, he decided to take advantage of his mediums altitude.

He swung back and forth on his tether, building up more and more of a swing each time. Then after the fourth swing, he detached his tether from coatlus, effectively avoiding the bombarding attacks on the bird.

“Hyaaaa!”

*PANK!*

His sword imbedded itself in a vent on the side of the egg carrier. While this was the case, it was hardly from ideal footing. His hands were firm on his sword, but his boots squeaked on the the hull as he tried to pull himself up. The water vapor from the clouds had made the surface on top damp, preventing him from easily jumping on. C’mon...so...close...!

@comic @DarkHydraT @Captain Pokémon

Red
Ravaged Battlefield

Red peeked out from behind cover, seeing what kind of people they had run into. Low and behold they weren’t people at all. Monsters? Aliens? Amalgamations? Red wasn’t sure. The small ones fought over some kind of colored rock like children fighting over a toy.

“Aw, those little guys look kind of cute.”

That’s when one of the monster with a shield loomed Into view, looking in Red’s direction with a pulsating bloodshot eye on it’s narrow crooked face. Red gasped and hid back behind cover mere moment before the Jackal was able to find see him.

“That was scary...”

Looking up to Subzero, who appeared to be calling the shots, he heard his plan that he had relayed. Sneaking on board? A risky move, but if Subzero had a plan he didn’t mind all that much. That is, until he was asked how he was going to sneak on board.

“Me—? Uh...hm... Oh, I know!”

Just then, Red would hug Subzero from behind, hoisting his light body on his back. Red smiled as if he was so proud of himself.

“I’ll just be right behind you. It’s like I’m not even here!”

Bennett
Mondstadt Plains

Bennett paused mid March, getting a flustered red on his face in embarrassment. Turning around he tried to find some kind of rebuttal.

“Well! I—uh, at least I’m not giving up! That’s what matters, right?”

Bennett didn’t like being seen as useless. He was viewed as a black cat or an injury magnet back home. the last thing he wanted was for it to repeat history here.

“He just went off to the dark place over there! C’mon, trust me, it’s not far!”

He pointed to the distance with a purple ghastly hue on the horizon. It looked like Death Valley or an elephant graveyard just by glance in the distance. Yet Bennett treated it as if it was going on some shopping trip.

@Nukas

Blue & E-102 Gamma
Angel Island Cavern

Firing up his jets ready to leave, Eggman’s robot was interrupted by large clusters of debris being flung it’s way. Now due to the nature of it’s body, rocks and grime alone wouldn’t be effective. But it’s the left book combined with a wielded Boulder that sent the robot spiraling. While it didn’t fall to the ground, it did loosen it’s grip, sending the key flying through the air.

Shadow Link
Angel Island Surface

“Well now isn’t that interesting?”

Shadow link snickered at the prospect. There was another player. Taking a second to eat shadow popcorn, he watched as Strum’s ship plummeted and exploded in a blaze of glory as Eggman’s took it’s reign in the sky.

“You see the sharks we are up against? I think it’s about time we start spreading poison out to prevent these predators from spreading.”

Hearing a commotion down below, Shadow link snickered. and those FOOLS are going to help me do it! Being the opportunistic demon he is, Shadow link wrang out, soaring into the pit as a dark spectral cloud. As they key flew up into the air, Shadow Link snatched it as his upper body materialized. Blue instantly recognized that ugly mug.

“Ugh! Shadow?? Really?! Your here too?!” Blue shouted in irritation. “I worked hard for that thing! Give it back or your getting your face bashed in!”

“Oh? This thing?” Shadow link spun the key on his index finger. “How about you focus on staying alive first! Hahahahaha!!!!”

Shadow link stretched out both his hand, dark ink forming the shape of a huge bomb. Just as it formed, it lit up, allowing him to hurl it right up at the ceiling where-

*KABOOOOOM!*

It exploded violently, obliterating the entire foundation of the cavern. Shadow link was trying to bury them alive! Shadow’s laughter echoed as his form, along with the key seemed to turn into it’s gaseous state, soaring out quicker than feet could run.

“Alert. Collapse imminent.” Gamma spoke to no one in particular.

“Tell me something I don’t know!” Blue spat back.

Gamma initiated a distress call back to the Egg Carrier, giving his exact coordinates. In the meantime, Blue as well as the droid broke out into a sprint. The entire ceiling was rushing down to kill them without hesitation. Shadow wasn’t pulling punches!

Outside the cave, Shadow link emerged victorious, landing down next to dark matter. His key shone brightly in the sunlight as he showed it off to him.

“Do you feel that? The Energy coming off this thing? This will cement our standing as the strongest power in this land.” Shadow affirmed. “Here, as a token of appreciation for this newfound partnership.”

He handed the key to Dark Matter hilt first, the power radiating off it felt as if one could do anything...almost anything.

@Gamingfan

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Dark Matter-Angel Island
Dark Matter blinked, surprised by the quickness of the shadow imp. Maybe this person would actually prove useful.
"Understood. I'll hold onto this." he responded. As if magnetized, the key shook before shooting towards Dark Matter, becoming engulfed in his dark body. Dark Matter had to admit, the key did radiate considerable power, He could only hope it would be enough to reach his goal.

Kirby-Jungle
Despite the rather dire circumstances, Kirby continued to happily spit water over the surrounding fire, making sure every ember was snuffed out. It took some times, but he managed to eliminate all the fire he could see. Now that it was done, he thought about the others he saw around. Who were they?
It was then kirby realized that they weren't actually gone. He could see to figures at a distance, a rather short one and human one. Upon squinting, kirby realized the tall one had something on their back. Something...familiar...
Was that Bandana Dee!? Tied to his back?!
Without a second thought, Kirby summoned a wave of water from below, riding it towards the two figures. As his wave, which began turning back from the surrounding ash, approached, he let out a rather unthreatening battle cry.
"POYOOOOOO!"

Ori-Field of Hopes and Dreams
Well, this guy was weird. Who destroys someone's home and immediately tries to make peace? Still, they were trying, it looked like. Ori finally let his guard down...a little. He closed the gap between him and the knight, standing next to him and nodding. They were even now.
@Psymallard

Buzzwole-Ice Cap Zone
Buzzole looked at the flying figure with disinterest. It was fast, but it's spindly arms didn't look at that string. That is, it's what he thought before said figures crashed into the ice below. Buzzwole wings began to flap, raising the buff bug before he fell into the icy waters below. The bug stared at the ice water uncomfortably, flying a little higher while keeping an...eye(?) for the two humans.
@ArmedBlue @Fraseandchico

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Kilton-Ruined Urban District
A hooded figure watched the fight between skeleton and man. While under the cover of shadow.
"Eeheeee!" The owner of Fang and Bone squealed under his breath. "Who knew the Stal form of a Hylian would have such abilities! Perhaps I should name it a Stalian? Yes... and it seems to have some sort of intellect still! I could ask it how it formed after it calms- puhuhuhu..." He was scribbling inside his notebook, eyes wide with glee.

The Knight-Field of Hopes and Dreams
The armor-clad figure watched silently as the small white creature neared. Still on one knee, he lowered his hand and stared for a moment. Abruptly, the humanoid flung out his arm, grabbing Ori by the face. He stood, bringing the creature up with him, taking the creature off the ground. He squeezed, trying to crush the creature's skull with one hand. Black tendrils creeped from in between the plates of steel on that arm, reaching for their victim. (@Gamingfan gave me permission to auto)

Psyduck-Jungle
The Duck finished extinguishing the fires, that he could see at least, and followed Vio at a cautious distance. They found the wall, and the green glow coming from it. Psyduck hated Grassy Terrain. He did hear Kirby and his battle cry, but simply ignored it as it didn't sound dangerous at the time. He charged his hands with Brick Break and charged forward, leaping at the green spot. He chopped at the greenness, shattering a small portion of the wall. He bounced backwards due to Newton's 3rd Law, landing on his butt. He watched as a green key slid out of the crater and bounced off a larger piece of rubble- and down his throat. He started choking and rolling around on the ground, clutching his throat.

Shadow Link
Angel Island

Shadow link began to lay down on an invisible lawn chair in the air, gesturing toward his newfound ally to which he had gifted his Key.

“Now that you have some of your power you said you needed to impact your malevolent plan, how will you use it? I’m just dying to see what your end of the bargain brings!”

Shadow Link held his head in his hands as he layed down on his belly now, lightly kicking his legs. This should be fun!

@Gamingfan

Vio
Jungle

As he approached the wall, the had heard a small rustling behind him. While this was odd, it wasn’t unheard of it a densely packed jungle. But when a battle cry broke out he flipped about, a small pink puffball rocketing toward him riding a tidal wave!

“Duck, we’ve got company!”

But Psyduck seemed dopily oblivious to thin as he attacked the wall, getting the glowing object lodged in it’s throat. He didn’t have time to save Psyduck yet as slammed his shield down the the ground, hunkering his body behind it as he braced for the imminent attack

@Psymallard @Gamingfan

Audrey Redheart
Ice Cap Zone

Audrey, quite clearly and for an obvious reason, did not react in time to Metal Sonic's destruction of the ice below the trio, and thus quickly fell into the water.

"Ah!" She yelled out she fell, having not figured this was something that could've been done. There was also another problem...
She did not know how to swim. The bane of so many heroes, of course, is water (especially water levels). But still, she didn't want to accept Gunvolt's help at first, since it seemed her sword was keeping her afloat (She silently prayed in thanks for the enchantments on it) …until it quickly began to drop down into the water (thank goodness it was no longer charged, that would've been dangerous). Panicked, she raised her free hand, knowing dang well the sword hand wouldn't be a good idea to open. Still, it was enough for Gunvolt to get her out. By the time she landed, she was on her knees, gasping for air. "That was...too close!" She pointed out.

"Why'd you tell me to attack him, if he was just gonna do that?!" She complained, irrationally angry over that whole problem and...well, slightly embarrassed by the fact that she did not know how to swim.

"You better be a good shot! Coatlus is not exactly the smallest target, so I'll be having my hands full! Woah!" Hunter made Coatlus fly diagonally to avoid a laser that otherwise would have injured the pterosaur's wing and caused them to crash. The Fossil Fighter kept flying towards the Egg Carrier, avoiding projectiles that were dead set to shoot them out of the air. "How are you two doing back there? Green, hold on! We're coming closer to that ship. Try your best to survive, it seems that everything is focused on us. You should be left alone by the looks of it!" The boy informed the other people in his team as the flying reptile dove to avoid another blast. "We need seatbelts or something on you, Coatlus. You're doing fine girl, keep it going!"

@ArmedBlue @Shen: King of the Mist @Captain Pokémon

---------------

Mega let out a sigh. "Looks like we are still stuck playing hero for a while, kid. Come on, let's make sure he doesn't turn into a trophy for a third time." It was clear that the alien was not convinced, but he really could not muster the energy to keep arguing. One look at their destination made him spat out one last doubt. "Not that far? I'll be surprised if we make it there before sundown. Where's a bus stop when you need one? I'm not getting tired, but it's gonna be boring to walk that far."

"Easy Mega, it's gonna be okay." Geo tried to get Omega-Xis to calm down, the alien's temper more than made up for his lack of one. He wasn't looking forward to going towards something that just screamed death and destruction, but they really had nothing better to do and those skeletons were nothing to be afraid of. He'd faced Andromeda and Le Mu before, these guys were nothing in comparison.

-------------

Blanka had found nothing of interest in this field of red trees and purple grass, and he began getting bored. He just wanted to go home and relax in the treetops, but noooo. He had to be stuck in one of the ugliest fields he knew, and that meant a lot given he'd gone across the world. As he wandered around, he saw some kind of weird monkey getting attacked by something he couldn't quite pin down. It sure looked human, but it was not a human. It didn't matter what it was though, it could fight and Blanka had a lot of stress that had to be relieved. Letting out a primal roar, the Brazillian man pounded his chest before running at the Knight and Ori. He had no idea how they would react to a large, muscular, green and feral man charging at them, but he really did not care enough to wonder about that. He just wanted to fight something, his stress needed an outlet and the Knight just happened to be his toy of choosing.

@Psymallard @Gamingfan

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Kotoko - Urban District
That little pervert, always rushing off on his own. He could have at least waited on me before jumping off on his own. Oh well, guess I'm next.
"Don't worry Monaca, I'm going to make sure that idiot doesn't mess everything up. I'll also make sure to motivate that kid into working with us instead of the demons, just you watch!" With that, she jumped off after Masaru, the window boarding up right behind her. She pushed a button on her remote and the head of a certain robot came and caught her on her descent. While Masaru was busy causing a distraction and inciting panic, she would be having her own little hunt for one adorbs slime ball.

Bowie - Urban District
Bowie was on the ground with Blob in his hands as the perfect shield. He figured it would be a good idea to keep him like this in case he felt any danger on the ground. It seemed the monokumas weren't targeting him, for now at least. That could of course change at a time. It didn't help that any adult that wasn't being harassed by Monokumas was staring straight at him with complete contempt. He couldn't blame them. As far as they knew, he was with the group causing all of this destruction. He was sure he would be able to get through to Masaru, but it appeared that Monaca girl had a lot more power over him than Bowie thought. He was sure he had to figure out a solution soon, and this was only confirmed when he saw Mark Guyver descend from the heavens. He wasn't sure how he was going to get past, but he did get a little help once he saw a blue blur rush through the city. He couldn't be sure, but he only knew two things that could do that. Oh please just be Sonic and not Metal. Shield in hand, he quickly dashed in the direction he thought he saw Sonic go, even if it was only for a second.

Tails - Urban District

Tails was hard at work and completely tuned out of the world around him, that is until he heard a familiar voice call out his name. "Sonic? Sonic! Where have you been? I searched everywhere for you back on our world and then we came here and I was completely lost. Luckily Undyne was here. She was awesome! She took down approximately 24 - 25 of those monokumas outside. She also brought back a ton of parts and I've been able to upgrade the Tornado quite a bit using that. I introduce the Dimensional Cyclone. With a 3 dimensional radar tracking system, a whole array of weapons systems from ring launchers, to flame throwers, to sonic blasts... no pun intended of course." WIth this, I should be able to track where those kid's base is!" He was very excited his best friend was here. He had a slew of questions to ask him, but he figured that was best saved for another time.

Reize - Urban Ruins
Reize noticed that, once again, the Skeleton did not even make an attempt to dodge his attack. He just let the boomerangs hit him before giving the weapons back to Reize. Was this some sort of strategy or was it his form of an honorable fight. He decided he was to assume the latter and decided he would follow suit. He waited for this new blue attack to attack to hit him, bracing himself for impact, but when he opened his eyes, the attack was gone. "Ummm was that supposed to do something?"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt - Ice Cap Zone

"How were we supposed to know he would wreck the ice that fast?!" Joule shot back at Audrey, a bit angry over how fast the robot was.

"Calm down, you two. We should've caught him off guard with those blasts... He's just too fast." He said, crossing his arms. "We'll have to look for a different key, there's no way we can catch up." He then thought for a few moments, trying to remember what the map the Nexus showed them looked like.

"If I remember correctly, there should be one key north and one key south of here. North one's further away, somewhere in the middle of a city or something like that. South one is closer to here, located in a jungle of some kind. So if we want to walk much less, I say we head for the key south of here." He concluded. Joule quickly flew upwards, trying to spot the jungle from high up. She spotted a few trees pretty far away, as well as... a huge rock wall? Weird, but that was probably where they had to go.

"Alright then, the forest or whatever it is should be that way!" She told the group as she flew back down, pointing towards where she'd seen that weird rock wall. Gunvolt gave her a nod and began walking south, with Audrey and the now airborne Swole hopefully following him. He hoped they would run into someone from the tournament that wasn't... hostile.

@Fraseandchico @Gamingfan

Demerzel - Urban District (Sumeragi Bunker)

Sumeragi's supervisory A.I. witnessed the ongoing conflict between the troops and those Monokumas in frustration. Sumeragi's troops were being wiped out at an alarming rate, and that giant Monokuma was a huge threat to most troops. Unbelievable. It seemed the conglomerate needed an edge as to not have their army completely wiped out. Demerzel hated having to bring this out so soon, but there was no other option. "ALL UNITS, RETREAT." The commander ordered as all of Sumeragi's troops headed back inside the conglomerate's buildings spread throughout the city.

A large, metal object suddenly fell from high up in the sky, activating upon landing right in front of the Giga-Beast Monokuma. It was about the same size as the giant bear, and seemed to be a tank of sorts. It featured two wheels on the front and threads on the back, as well as some thrusters. Most of the tank was colored red and gray, with its head resembling a certain round robot that helped the Minos all over the world. Its previously black 'eyes' became green, while a greenish gem appeared on the pod's forehead. Flaps opened up on the sides and top of its head, revealing six conduits that it would use as weapons.

"ENEMY FOUND." It boomed, stomping its two wheels, cracking the concrete underneath even further. This was one of Sumeragi's greatest weapons.

Giant Lola

"ORBITAL EDGE." It called out in a monotone voice, moving backwards a fair distance, accidentally ramming into a building. A conduit on the right side of its head lit up before spawning a large, circular green blade, launching it towards the Giga-Beast Monokuma. It aimed to cut through it and anything in its way! If the blade hit the ground, it would grind along it before returning to the tank and disappearing.

Last edited:

Masaru Daimon
Urban District

Masaru quickly got bored of watching the sky for Bowie, so instead it leapt off the top of the garage, landing on the ground with a BOOM! Mark Guyver glared at the city before it, the kid riding on it oh so eager to continue demon hunting where he left off.

“Come on out Bowie, I just want to Talk!

Masaru yelled out as he scraped Mark Guyver’s drill against a nearby buildings. Shattering any windows it went across.

“Why don’t you come out? I won’t bite!!”

@Nukas @comic @Captain Pokémon

Giga-Beast Monokuma

The Giant Monokuma was taken off guard by the sudden tank, tilting it’s head. When the green blade shot out from the tank, the robot could hardly get out of the way in time as it’s back leg was severed clean off it’s body! The robots staggered as it coped with the loss of it’s severed limb, recalibrating and glaring back at Giant Lola, artificial saliva dripping from it’s mouth.

it reared up and pounce, taking some airtime as it aimed to land on Giant lola, slashing at any part of it’s body it could snag while using its gaping maw of a mouth to chew off the head.

@ArmedBlue

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Kirby-Jungle
At this point kirby was too focused on his ally that he didn't even consider stopping. His wave barreled over Vio, bursting apart as kirby fell off it, behind Vio, He face planted majestically into the floor, jumped up, and leapt at the Dee statue Vio carried on his back, attempting to grab it.

Ori-Field of Hopes and Dreams
That's what he gets for trusting someone who tried to hurt him. How could he be so stupid. Ori struggled with the knight's grip, redoubling his efforts when a roar sounded off nearby. Getting desperate, he used his skill, Blaze, to burst in an explosion of flame, hopefully setting himself free from being sandwiched between the two.
@Psymallard @DarkHydraT

Buzzwole-Ice Cap Zone
The two humans seemed to be okay. He took a minute to understand their conversation, nodded, and followed. He remained midair though, now paranoid that the two trouble prone humans would invite more cold disaster.
@ArmedBlue @Fraseandchico

Dark Matter-Angel Island
Dark Matter glared at Shadow Link, before mentally shrugging. This guy was shifty, but he had yet to see any impressive power coming from the imp.
"Simply put, I'm going to shroud the world in darkness" he replied. "However, that's going to require much more power. Would you happen to know where we can find more of these...keys?"

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Psyduck at the Jungle Wall
Psyduck started turning purple as he rolled towards Vio in desperation. As he neared the human, a wave broke against his companion's shield, and the splash of water rushed into his beak, making him swallow the green object. Psyduck sat up as the pink puffball soared over him at Vio, and The Duck just watched, being a neutral party at the moment. @Shen: King of the Mist @Gamingfan

The Knight in the Field of Hopes and Dreams
The Knight stopped the advance of his tendrils as he noticed a large green humanoid roaring. He instantly thought to throw the smaller creature at the missing link and kill it when it was distracted to absorb its pain, but before he could enact phase 1 of his plan, Ori let out a blast of energy, knocking The Knight back, who had no longer gripped the white creature. He dropped to a knee, but he didn't have time to recompose himself, as a feral bodybuilder was barreling at him, almost upon him now. He used his already bent knees to propel him to the side, the mass of his armor allowing him to skid through the grass and tear up a decent amount of dirt. He halted outside the beast's path, and thrusted his sword at the green man, but this wouldn't reach. What could reach, however, where the black tendrils that shot from the blade, craving blood.
@DarkHydraT

Blanka skidded across the floor when Ori used Blaze, deciding to stay away from the fire making animal. Now that it was free though, there was nothing holding him back from attacking the Knight. The Knight had other plans though, and their plans involved stabbing him. He didn't know what the extensions were, but he really did not want to find out. Crouching underneath the attack, Blanka prowled towards the Knight and prepared to bite down on the leg of the opponent.

@Gamingfan @Psymallard

Last edited:

Vio
Jungle

“...!!”

Vio hadn’t expected the Pink puffball to leap over him, bumbling to the ground behind him. They seemed...hardly graceful, but had power at their disposal nevertheless. As they ran up to him, he realized what Kirby was after. Seeing them as a thief or vulture of some kind, Vio raised a sword, striking up right as Kirby touched the tip of the statute’s face

@Gamingfan

Shadow Link
Angel Island

“Oh I’m sure there are more around here somewhere.” Shadow link stated laxly, rolling his eyes. “But what power can you do with just one multiplied by power you have? I’m just DYING to know. Maybe something to show the enemies of this world they won’t go unopposed?”

At this point, Shadow link had begun to wonder just what Dark matter could do. This could also give him an insight to his capabilities, sizing him up for future information.

@Gamingfan

comic

Sub-Zero - Ravaged Battlefield (Covenant Camp)
Cute? There was nothing remotely cute about any of the characters down the slope from them. Each was more hideous than the last- though from the limited perspective of a child, perhaps it wasn't surprising that the innocent Red had come to such a bizarre conclusion. It was then that the boy gave his response to the Grandmaster's inquiry- by latching onto the cryomancer's back, proclaiming it would be as though he wasn't there.
Mildly annoyed, Sub-Zero's eyes narrowed, but he said nothing else. Perhaps this would in fact be the best course of action toward getting Red safely there. The only issue was that Kuia Liang's plans now had to change. Originally, he'd have just ice-teleported over there no issues, but he couldn't do the same with Red- not without killing him, at least, and that wasn't his goal nor desire.

Now his ninja training would have to be put to use, but the stealth aspect had never been something he spent time on. Call it an oversight, he just never really cared for it. Found it cowardly. Bi-Han, the original Sub-Zero, may have excelled at it but hand-to-hand combat was where Sub-Zero's specialties lay. That, and cryomancy.
There was the chance they could sneak around the camp undetected, but then again, the equipment these beasts carried appeared high-tech, definitely able to put the Armed Forces to shame. Who's to say these monsters wouldn't just somehow detect them? Then they'd have a fight on their hands, and he wasn't keen on fighting one of those brutish apes, let alone an entire camp.
Choices were limited, and this would be far more exciting and rewarding than simply wandering through the barren wasteland any longer. As for commandeering the vessel... maybe they could single out a weak-looking creature to abduct and force to aid them.

"Very well." Sub-Zero told Red after a tense moment of silence. "Sneaking around them will be extremely difficult with the both of us wandering through, so expect a fight no matter what." He stated, and with that, slid down the slope, immediately diving to the cover of a rock, barely going seen by another attentive Jackal as its bird-like head focused on the dirt drifting in the toxic breeze, remnants of Sub-Zero's movements.
After a moment, it looked away, continuing its patrol, or whatever it was doing, so the cryomancer peered out, glaring about at the camp. Most of the apes remained distracted by the largest continuing to deliver his alien-tongued speech, leaving only a few of the bird-like beasts to patrol. For now, they were the only ones to worry about.
However, an idea popped into Sub-Zero's head at that moment, and he slunk back against the rock. "Gengar?" He asked, assuming the creature was already invisible and near. "You are a spirit, yes? Would it be possible for you to possess one of those monsters? Perhaps wreak some havoc, or get us a pilot. Whatever you see fit to aid us best, if you can."

Undyne - Urban District (Parking Garage)
A voice, a sudden gust of wind, and Undyne's spear-tip was aimed at the new arrival almost as quickly as he'd arrived, her gaze brass and defiant- though it shifted when Miles recognized the character. A blue thing, looking somewhat similar to Miles. Its name was 'Sonic', and it had called Miles 'Tails'. She couldn't remember if he'd mentioned that being his nickname or something. She just though he was Miles.
With a grin and the tinge of a blush, Undyne gave a thumbs up at Miles' praise toward her proficiency at dispatching the Monokuma threats they'd faced and bringing the parts here. Then he went on to give more nerd talk. Dimensional Cyclone, ring launchers... it all mostly flew over her head outside of key words like 'weapons' and 'flame throwers'.
This meet n' greet was cut short. The boom they'd heard above them prior was now thunderously close- directly outside actually. Undyne's spear hadn't vanished, and now her grip had tightened, almost threatening to snap her energy weapon in half.

"Come on out Bowie, I just want to talk!"

She peered around the corner of the parking garage to see a towering figure not too far from the entrance. She had to duck back as one of its drill-arms clashed against the side of the parking garage, forcing a cascade of concrete to tumble down. In the blink of an eye, Undyne's cocky grin was back as she started to rotate her arms.
Now this would be an anime fight.

“Why don’t you come out? I won’t bite!!”

"But I will."
Undyne's voice was enough to call its attention as she stepped out of cover, not even having let Miles or Sanic or whatever his name was know what she was about to do. Atop the great crown of a head it head sat a boy, probably one of the children operating this whole disaster with that hellish little girl, considering the Monokuma face-design on its chest.
Perfect. Not only would she get to take on a giant robot just like in the anime, but she'd get to take down these kids a peg or two, and judging from the look on the kids face, they had never tasted defeat- or perhaps they just weren't accustomed to it. Either way, this was happening.

Before Masaru could comment back, or attack, Undyne spoke again the moment she'd captured his attention. "Normally I'd call you down to fight a fair match, but I can see you wouldn't last two seconds against me. So you can stay up there, kid. Me? I'll dismantle your toy piece by piece." She challenged, eye darting about the mech. She doubted many of her spears or arrows would pierce that thick armor, but if she managed to stick some weak spots? Some joints? It was all a matter of timing and effectivity.
This thing was going down.

Papyrus - Urban Ruins (Some Random Hallway)
Oddly enough, the human didn't dodge the blue bones. Perhaps he had learned their secret! Alas, this was not the case. Papyrus' grinning gaze was met with a confused look from Reize, who questioned the effectiveness of the bones. "WELL, HUMAN." Papyrus began. "IT'S QUITE SIMPLE REALLY. MONSTER MAGIC IS VERY BASIC TO UNDERSTAND, BUT CAPABLE OF EXTREMELY COMPLEX MANEUVERS WITH ENOUGH TIME, TRAINING, AND PRACTICE! THE PARTICULAR ATTACKS I'VE BEEN USING ARE KNOWN AS BLUE ATTACKS, BUT I CALL THEM SOMETHING DIFFERENT. LIGHT BLUE ATTACKS! BECAUSE THEY'RE LIGHT BLUE. AND ALSO FOR ANOTHER REASON THAT YOU WILL SOON LEARN!"
Despite the battle, Papyrus generally seemed to just be having fun, possibly even forgetting about why he'd instigated the fight in the first place. However, his monologue hadn't yet concluded. "LIGHT BLUE ATTACKS ONLY WORK IF YOU'RE MOVING! IF YOU'RE STANDING STILL, THEN THEY PASS HARMLESSLY THROUGH YOU. ORANGE ATTACKS ARE THE OPPOSITE, AND WILL ONLY HARM YOU IF YOU DON'T MOVE, GOT IT? YOU WON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ORANGE ATTACKS WITH ME THOUGH, I... HAVEN'T QUITE FIGURED THEM OUT YET. BUT. BUT! I WILL! IN DUE TIME. ONCE UNDYNE TEACHES ME. NOW LET'S CONTINUE!"

The battle music continued to jam as they both stood at either end of the hall, neither moving. It was Papyrus' turn, but he seemed to be struggling. After a moment, he spoke. "ERM... MY EXPLANATION MADE ME FORGET MY NEXT SCRIPTED EVENT. HANG ON A SECOND, I JUST NEED TO..." He pulled a paper out from behind him, slapped a pair of glasses over his eyesockets, and glared at the paper an inch from his face, reading it intensely. It was the same paper he'd used earlier. "HM... OKAY... OKAY!" He tucked the paper back away, along with the glasses. "HUMAN! YOU HAVE LEARNED THE SECRET TO MY LIGHT BLUE BONES, BUT THAT IS FAR FROM THE ONLY TRICK UP MY SLEEVE! BEHOLD! MY SLIGHTLY MORE CHALLENGING REGULAR BONE ATTACK!" With that, the same pattern repeated as last time, though the bones were all white opposed to cyan, and that presumably meant they didn't apply to the same rules.

@Nukas

Masaru Daimon
Urban District

“But I will.”

The sound came from behind as Masaru commanded the lumbering robot to turn around and face it. It came from a blue skinned...fish girl? Masaru knew the worlds were colliding but this was just plain weird. What was even weirder was that the fish claimed that she could beat him AND his mech! He would normally laugh her off, but she proved too boldly defiant to shrug off so easily.

“...What even are you? Some kind of weird pirate fish wienerless demon? Whatever! You talk tough, but your just gonna be stomped into the ground! ‘Cause I’m Masaru Daimon! Hero and Leader of the Warriors of Hope! Nothing can stand in my way, nothing!”

Mark Guyver’s eyes radiated with a threatening purple as it clanked its drills together menacingly. It seemed that this ego breaking move on Undyne’s part temporarily took Bowie off his mind.

“Gooo! Hero Bot Mark Guyver! Show them no adult can beat a kid!”

Pushing on his controller’s levers, he commanded Mark Guyver to charge forward with alarming speed, it’s drills pointing right at her and ready to smite her where she stood!

@comic

comic

Undyne - Urban District
Aha! A fight! Her provocation had been effective, though the great metal beast moved a little faster than she'd initially predicted. Not as fast as this one anime she watched, but faster than most others.
This was somewhat of another dream coming true. To battle a giant mech was certainly something she'd always intended on doing once the barrier was destroyed. The lack of mechs had initially disappointed her, but seeing this now? Fighting it? That made it up for it by a long shot.

With a leap backwards, Undyne felt her legs press against the wall of the parking garage, the drills ripping apart the asphalt where she'd previously stood. The drills were pulled from the ground as Undyne launched herself into the air, thinking quickly. Perhaps she could try out some new maneuvers she'd been thinking of, but never exactly had the space to do it.
Out here in the open though? The only issue was testing it out in a situation like this. It could very well give this punk the upperhand in the fight, and then the tides would turn. Oh well, better to learn on the fly.
Teal-colored circles began to appear in the air, which she proceeded to use like stepping stones, propelling herself higher and higher, bouncing in different directions and twisting and twirling to avoid the drills as she rose beyond its reach. As the same circles began to appear by the dozen beneath the mech, casting a glow beneath it, she twirled her spear and placed one more 'stone' above her as she flipped upside down, placing a foot against it, and pushed off with all of her leg's strength.

Undyne shot down like a bullet, rearing her spear back before thrusting it forward like a javelin just for the extra speed and strength to her attack, expecting to either pierce the armor, or perhaps dent it, using her extreme momentum and strength in an effort to test its durability, all while inwardly freaking out about how cool she probably looked. She loved being a badass.

Marsaru had a confident snarl on his face as he had effectively pushed back the heroine further in her rabbit hole. But as quick as he did so, she came back, creating some kind of...magical foothold? Whatever they were, he didn’t care. He swatted at Undyne with the drills of Mark Guyver to no avail, the woman now getting out of it’s reach.

just what does she think she’s gonna do all the way up there? She can’t even touch me!

Soon however the reality of the situation came to light as Undyne soared down like a spear of justice! (Sorry) Masaru’s eyes grew as he leaped off of the robot in an act of desperation.

*KER-TAAANK!*

Undyne lodged the spear in the head of the robot, square down the middle. The lights of the robot’s eyes flickered as sparks fumed out of the gaping head wound. Masaru meanwhile rolled off of the robot’s legs and onto the ground, coughing as he began to find his footing. Looking up, he saw a terrifying woman, sharp fangs and blood red hair flowing in with the tune of the sparks. A horrible villain. A villain a hero must defeat. A grin grew across his face as the kid chuckled lowly.

“A battle against a true villain, huh? This is a job a hero was born to do!!!”

Masaru yelled as he shifted into battle posture. Commanding his robot, he had the head of the robot rotate around itself. It’s speed gained quick as it revolved chaotically. Masaru kept a keen eye out for her. She was strong, but he bet her flesh was just as squishy as a humans! So he prepped to swat her down to the ground the moment she would leap off

@comic

Metal Sonic
(Got auto permission from Shen.) The Balkirys were destroyed without much effort. Useless things, hardly worth their weight in tin. However, they may have strength in numbers. Metal pressed a button in the cockpit, and Balkirys started spewing out again, this time showing no sign of stopping since Metal wasn't using any other attacks to interrupt the process. Suddenly, the little green one leaped off the dinosaur and landed on the Egg Carrier's side, sticking his sword into it.
"Green, hold on! We're coming closer to that ship. Try your best to survive, it seems that everything is focused on us. You should be left alone by the looks of it!"
One of the intruders called to the small one. Metal's eyes suddenly darted towards the boy. He had an idea. He leaped out of the ship but didn't deactivate it, leaving it idly floating while still spewing out Balkirys. Metal flew towards the boy, and, much to the little elf's horror, grabbed him, then threw him down to the ground at alarmingly fast speeds. Metal looked back up to the group of intruders, curious to see how they would react.
@DarkHydraT @ArmedBlue @Shen: King of the Mist (Kinda but not really.)

Gengar
The gremlin-like ghost became visible once again after Ice Man said his name. He grinned at the man's suggestion, he could totally do that!
He gave a thumbs-up and turned invisible once again. He flew towards one of the hulking ape-like creatures, similar to a Slaking or Pangoro, and then possessed it. The creature suddenly made a terrifyingly loud sound similar to a roar, grabbed one of its smaller brethren, and (yeet) threw it into a nearby crate, stunning it momentarily. The creature then threw its weapon at another one of its brethren, this time one of equal size. It smacked it in the head, causing it to stumble back a few steps, before angrily retaliating by throwing its own weapon. It smacked Beast-Gar in the face, causing him to stumble back as well. Both of them no longer having weapons, they simply charged at each other in an all-out fistfight. This caused the others in the camp to go towards them to try to resolve the conflict, not really because they cared about their well-being, but because they were damaging equipment. This gave an opening for Ice Man and Elf Boy to get to one of the vehicles.

Eggman and Orbot
While Eggman was typing away at his console, he was also observing Metal's fight outside. While it hadn't lasted too long yet, Metal already seemed to have the upper hand, utilizing the small boy's moment of weakness to dispose of him. Orbot suddenly appeared at Eggman's side. "Excuse me? Boss?" Orbot said, patting Eggman's shoulder to get his attention. "What?" The doctor replied. "It seems our unwelcome guest has survived our attempt to burn him alive and is now running throughout the hallways once more." The polite robot informed. Eggman growled, irritated at this guy's persistence. He checked his cameras and noticed them running throughout a hallway. "I'll send them a little greeting." He said and pushed a button. Then, he noticed a distress signal coming from... E-102 Gamma? Eggman hadn't seen that robot in a while. The signal came from what seemed to be Angel Island. The Egg Carrier began heading towards the signal to rescue the robot, as Gamma was very useful.

The hallway Master Chief is in
Suddenly, all the entrances leading to other rooms were closed off by small walls made of thick metal. Eggman's voice could then be heard from an intercom in the hallway. "Those walls you're looking at are 3 feet of solid steel, have fun getting through those." He said before about 12 turrets appeared on the ceiling and aimed at Master Chief in unison. "Anyway, it's been fun, but I'm afraid our little charade is over." Eggman said before the turrets began firing at the intruder. At the same time, one of the walls in the hallway, now revealed to be an airlock of sorts, opened, intending to suck the intruder out of the ship and into the sky!
@comic

Knuckles
Knuckles pumped his fist when the robot spiraled away from his punch, dropping the key. He reached to grab it, but a shadow-like being came from the ceiling and got it first. "What the..." He said. The small gremlin boy seemed to know this creature, and they engaged in some quick banter before the ceiling began to collapse. Knuckles growled and rushed to the boy, and offered him his hand. "Let's go!" If the boy took his hand he'd toss him onto his shoulder and begin to run. If the boy didn't take his hand in about 5 seconds, he'd growl and run without him.

Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic barely flinched as the fish lady's spear was pointed at him, the weapon hovering about 4 inches from his nose. He moved the spear's point away from him with his finger as he directed his attention towards Tails, who immediately began asking questions. He also mentioned that fish lady, whose name was Undyne, had taken out many of the strange robots. Sonic looked back at Undyne, who had put her spear down. He gave her a thumbs-up before returning his attention to Tails."It's a long story, I'll tell you about it later, in the meantime we have to deal with-" He began to say before he was interrupted by a child's voice calling out for...Bowie? The nice kid who he had met in the tournament. Not good. He thought they were friends, what happened? Then, the large mech known as Mark Guvyer came crashing down to the ground in front of the parking garage. "-that." Sonic resumed. The drills of the robot destroyed part of the building, then Undyne leaped out of cover and began to fight the robot, showcasing her strength. Sonic grinned, he liked this chick's style. "Tails, it's probably best for you to stay here and put some finishing touches on the plane, I'll go help Undyne!" He said before running towards Mark Guvyer. He was going to follow Undyne's approach and attack the robot directly, but he then noticed Masaru on the ground below Mark Guvyer. He was vulnerable since Mark Guvyer's attention was on Undyne. Sonic knew Mark Guvyer was controlled by the remote Masaru had, and this was his chance to take it from him! He dashed towards Masaru, reaching him in under a second, and reached for the remote, trying to take it before Masaru could react.
@Shen: King of the Mist @Nukas @comic

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Copen - Mountains

"Boss, more of those birds are coming! Way more of them!"

"Ngh..."

As the pterosaur came closer and closer to the Egg Carrier, the blue airship's lasers stopped firing, making way for a horde of those robotic birds. Strength in numbers, no doubt. The lack of lasers heading for them meant the ride on Coatlus was much more manageable, making shots easier to land, so now it was just a matter of destroying the robots and boarding the ship safely. Shroud Spear wasn't good for crowd control, so Lola switched EX Weapons once again, turning orange as the attachments on her sides now faced backwards.

The P-Bits formed an X above the teen, shooting out two, slightly slow moving balls of light towards the incoming Balkiry horde. They seemed to do nothing at first, but when one of them came into contact with one of the robots... It resulted in a bright explosion, destroying many robots as it detonated the other one, temporarily lowering their numbers in order to buy Hunter some time. This was Photon Detonator, the EX Weapon based off the "Detonation" Septima.

Lola's systems then picked up a heat signature leaving the ship, heading for the Egg Carrier at high speeds. Was it the same one as earlier? Copen didn't have much time to think about it as he realized what it was heading for: Green, who was stuck on the side of the ship, trying to get up. He could barely react in time as the blue robot grabbed the elf before quickly throwing the kid downwards.

"Green!" Copen called out. Lola switched EX Weapons in a split second, turning cyan with three attachments on her sides and top. The P-Bits formed a circle right above where Green had been thrown down, spinning at high speeds, They formed a tornado of cyan spiral energy that extended above and below them almost instantly, generating a strong upwards force and spending all of the weapon's energy in the process. The tornado likely wouldn't stop Green from falling down, but it would slow his descent dramatically, hopefully enough to give Hunter a chance to catch him with Coatlus.

@DarkHydraT @Captain Pokémon @Shen: King of the Mist

Giant Lola - Urban District

Sumeragi's tank barely even moved as it let the Giga-Beast Monokuma land on its face, the giant bear slashing at its sides, its teeth biting down on the head. The attack left some damage, but the tank's exterior was definitely really tough. The tank's massive thrusters suddenly fired up, propelling both of them forwards at impressive speeds, the machine planning to ram the bear into a building to make up for the damage taken. The Giant Lola also readied up an attack to follow up, the gem on its forehead turning cyan in preparation for its next move.

comic

Undyne - Urban District (Mark Guyver Battle)
"VILLAIN!?"
Undyne's smirk was wiped immediately from her face as her eyes flashed with malice. "Why you-" She wasn't able to finish that statement as Mark Guyver's head began to rotate quickly, surprising her as she grabbed onto her spear still lodged within the mech's skull for support. She was surprised that her attack had actually done this much damage, she'd been expected to feel a little more... outclassed.
It would seem her confidence wasn't misplaced, though the increasing intensity of the rotation was making her stomach churn, so with her grip tightening on her spear, she yanked it free of the skull (even though she could easily generate more) and was flung from the metal head opposed to being leaped off.

Again, the mech was faster than she'd presumed it to be, as the side of one of its drills cascaded upon her before the world could even stop spinning, and while that didn't hurt that much, it was the fact that she had been knocked through the wall of the parking garage was what ticked her off.
Shoving debris off of her, she rose to her feet, looking down at her body. Still intact. Her gaze rose up to meet the mech, before her eye darted toward the kid on the ground, something in his hand, reminding her of several controllers Alphys had used to control certain equipment- though never a mech. Perhaps the mech couldn't work without it, but it's not like she was gonna relieve him of control that way. That was boring! Obliterating a giant robot? That's where the fun was.

"You can convince yourself you're a hero, punk." Undyne's grin returned, her golden eye flashing furiously. "But you hurt innocent people just because you CAN. I may not like humans, but even THEM I'd protect from a monster like YOU. My name is UNDYNE! CAPTAIN of the ROYAL GUARD! I am the HERO who stands in your WAY!"
She hadn't noticed Sonic yet as she delivered her speech, instead forming a torrent of cyan and golden arrows around the mech from all sides, a crimson glint behind the hold of her eye. "And I will NEVER BACK DOWN!"
With a blinding flash, dozens of arrows began to pelt the mech from every direction, minor annoyances more than anything, but those were the distractions as Undyne hurled a few spears toward the mech, aiming for the wound she'd opened in its head before leaping toward it, another spear materializing in her hand, intending to use it like an ice pick and force her way back up the body. Deliver the killing blow.
Villain? HA! What a joke.

Sub-Zero - Ravaged Battlefield (Covenant Camp)
Distraction granted. Two of the great beasts began to brawl after one began to lash out. Clearly the one Gengar was possessing. A powerful tool in the creature's arsenal, it made the Grandmaster wonder why it didn't use it more often. Regardless, he ducked out from cover, the attentive bird-like monsters distracted by the commotion. Red still clinging to his back, Sub-Zero darted his way closer to the camp, rocks no longer close enough for cover, forcing him to instead use strange alien constructs that beeped with ambient noises.
He had no time to wonder what these were, so he pressed on, nearly bumping into one of the avian creatures that stood at the same height as the cryomancer himself, and still looked slouched over.
Its head darted his way, and he knew he had no time to duck for cover. Taking advantage of the sound of roaring monsters, he slammed his face into the Jackal's skull. When he made contact, ice erupted over its skull, and it collapsed to the ground, writhing in an attempt to remove the blue ice, unable to. It would succumb to its fear and lack of oxygen soon enough. He assumed it needed oxygen.

The scene having gone unnoticed, he left the avian beast to writhe about as he pressed on, darting from cover to cover, which was growing increasingly sparse- though he was forced to stop moving once again as the Brute Gengar was controlling suddenly landed feet in front of them, appearing beaten and bloodied.
Peering around the alien construct, Sub-Zero could see the leader of the apes letting out a roar to the sky. It would seem he'd entered the fray, and judging from how beaten Gengar's beast was, these creatures were primitive in their social skills despite their technology. A society of brutes.
However, it wasn't over as the Chieftain marched his way toward Gengar's beast, dragging a great war hammer behind it, which hummed with some kind of alien energy. The other Brutes began to chant something in their native tongue, joined in by the surrounding Grunts as a shadow seemed to seep from the defeated monster before the Chieftain's hammer was brought down on its skull.

Gengar had escaped its fate, but where Sub-Zero expected the head to be squashed like a watermelon, a boom sounded as the earth quaked beneath their feet the moment the hammer hit the downed beast, but it disappeared in a flash of light, replaced instead by a somewhat smaller version of itself, standing on a type of golden pedestal. It was a trophy. Evidently this wasn't usual, as the aliens were just as surprised as the cryomancer, who narrowed his eyes at the sight. The Chieftain nudged it with a foot, then his hammer, the camp having gone silent.
Then he happened to look to his left. Sub-Zero cursed under his breath as the Chieftain's eyes locked onto his own, and there was a pause of silence, the beast clearly registering his appearance. Reacting as quickly as possible, Sub-Zero shrugged Red from his shoulders. "Run. I will distract them long enough." He assured, following this up with a blast of ice toward the Chieftain's chest. When the ice made contact, the entire beasts body was encased in a thin layer of ice as he became still. This confused the camp even more, who were yet unaware of the human's presence, instead just seeing their leader freeze on the spot.

Chaos erupted as Kuai Liang dived from his cover, conjuring his blade of ice and piercing it through the middle of the Chieftain's frozen body. The stasis broke, and where he assumed his attack would finish it off, the creature proved resilient, instead registering his action and backhanding him with a great, heavy, furry arm.
Sub-Zero flew backward, leaving the blade lodged into the Chieftain's gut as he rolled on the ground before coming to a stop, sliding up to his feet, wincing slightly. These monsters packed a seriously heavy punch, and now he was in the center of the camp, all eyes on him. Several of the creatures began to roar in anger, readying their weapons, but fell silent as the Chieftain raised an arm.
Slowly, he marched toward Sub-Zero, yanking the sword from his middle and tossing it aside. "Human." He spoke, surprising the cryomancer with his English. "I know not of you." Sub-Zero replied. At this, the beasts began to grow restless again. "Have you not heard? Your war is over." The Chieftain snarled, his voice an impossibly deep rumble. Having no idea what it was talking about, Sub-Zero frowned, glaring at the much larger and imposing figure of the Chieftain, who was now mere feet away. He could smell its unwashed fur, as well as the blood of its open wound.
"I know not of this war, either." He responded, searching the eyes of the monster that stood before him, but the cold black pupils didn't tell him much beneath that heavy metal helmet. The Brutes began to roar again, silenced by the Chieftain once more by the raising of his hand. "We are what is left of the Covenant." He stated. "You humans are abominations. Blights upon the galaxy. You fight unlike any human I have seen, however. Our battle will be legendary to your people, but a mere bedtime story to mine."

Beneath the helmet, his large jowls widened into a crooked smile, baring his yellow fangs, the stench of rotten flesh drifting from his mouth. The Chieftain had spent this time attempting to intimidate the grandmaster. Instill fear before engaging in a fight. A quick look around informed him that this was between the Chieftain and him, but if he defeated their leader, he highly doubted they'd stand by.
The Chieftain raised his hammer as Sub-Zero crossed his arms over his chest, and fell backward.

The hammer crashed against the earth, creating a large plume of dust and dirt from the force of the impact, and the shockwave of the hammer's power, though Sub-Zero was no longer there, instead appearing behind the Chieftain as ice began to solidify around its legs, and he threw two small ice daggers toward the great beast. One struck its shoulder, the other its cranium.
With a flash of light, the Chieftain was replaced by another trophy, further enforcing Sub-Zero that this was how death worked here, weirdly enough.
His gaze fell upon the rest of the camp as they roared in outrage, about to retaliate when something else just had to happen.
A scream filled the air, and the camp fell quiet for a third time, though this was immediately followed by some panic from the aliens as they began to dive for cover. A look into the foggy sky confirmed why. Three scarlet vessels were screaming down through the fog toward them, their appearance not too different from the beasts and their technology on the ground, though bearing different colors. A rival faction, perhaps? The leader had mentioned being a remainder of something called 'The Covenant', so whatever these rivals were... perhaps they'd hunted the Covenant out.
That didn't bode well.

The screaming alien planes began to fire upon the camp, bursts of plasma scorching the earth with every shot, and most of those hit by their blasts were turned into trophies. Followed by these shots were green projectiles that fizzled through the air, and upon hitting the ground, erupted in a cloud of emerald fire. These three things were hauling a lot of fire power, and they could probably take out that vessel that he and his group needed to steal.
Remembering it, he glanced toward the Phantom to see several Covenant heading for it, mostly the smaller ones with giant packs and gas masks. Taking the confusion and scramble to his advantage, he began to weave his way through the camp toward the fleeing Grunts as the Covenant began to fire back upon their rivals, but were quickly being dispatched almost effortlessly. The scarlet screamers were relentless in their assault, swooping through the air, diving through enemy fire and returning hell.
Even if he got himself, Gengar, and Red in the air on the ship, would they even be able to escape the screaming planes? Or would they just be shot down and have to start all over again?
He had no idea if Red and Gengar were inside the vessel yet, but he could only hope so as he slammed his foot into the ground, ice splintering across the ground and capturing the fleeing Grunts just before they could reach the strange gravity elevator of the vessel.

Sprinting by them, Sub-Zero leaped toward the well of gravity, and was pulled into the belly of the ship. The first thing he saw was Red's worried face, and felt relieved. So he had made it aboard. "We need to leave as quickly as possible." He informed the boy, striding to the front of the ship, where a small ramp led down to a lone seat. He took his place on it and stared at the console before him, eyes widening at the complex and alien controls. He'd never figure this out.
They needed one of those cowardly creatures. Those would be most likely to aid them, purely out of fear and self-preservation. Fortunately, as he turned to leave the ship and find one, several hovered into the vessel. He brandished his sword, making all three jump in fear. "Don't kill me!" One cried. "Kill- kill him!" He pushed the lead Grunt forward, who shuddered, cowering. "No please! I have wife and kid!"
He glared at them, considering cutting down two before realizing... this could work.
"I will not kill you." He stated, his blade evaporating. "You will pilot us out of here and to safety. That is the exchange for your lives."
"I... can't fly." The third Grunt replied, who was nudged by the elbow of the first. The second, the one with a 'wife and kid' perked up. "I can! Pick me!"
"Just do it." Sub-Zero replied, moving aside to let the Grunt to the cockpit, glancing toward Red. "They make a move, let me know. I won't let them escape." Now there was just the issue of where Gengar was.

@Captain Pokémon @Shen: King of the Mist

"We've got company." Cortana warned. Right on cue, halls began to close off down the hall, sealing them in, followed by Eggman's taunting voice. This was accompanied by turrets sliding down from the ceiling and aiming his way, twelve in total according to both his eye and his HUD.
"-our little charade is over." Eggman finished. "Does he even know who we are? Uh- detecting a pressure release, Chief. Magnetize!"
He did so, his suit reacting in unison to his thoughts, his boots attaching to the floor as a part of the wall hissed open, followed by the wailing of air as Eggman attempted to suck them out through it.

The turrets began to fire, and he had no cover, nor a bubble shield. Things were beginning to look a little dire, but a wall to his left slid upward, revealing a separate hallway. "His defense networks are good, but unfortunately for him, I'm better." Cortana stated as John dashed through into the adjacent hallway, the wall slamming back closed behind him. "He hasn't realized I've hacked into his systems. Yet. Give it time, he doesn't seem to be one to overlook things for very long."
Chief didn't reply, narrowing his eyes as more turrets began to lower from the ceiling. Twelve once again. "Find me a route to the bridge." He demanded. "On it." Cortana replied. "Oh, hang on, I'm actually getting some interesting chatter right now. They're pretty upset we're not dead yet."

"We have that effect on people." John commented, and began to sprint down the hall, flying past the turrets as they opened fire, pinging off of his depleting shields, though he rounded a corner before they could assault them further, a nav point appearing on his HUD. "Master Chief, I'm going to divert power from your suit's energy shields to better infiltrate specific defenses in his network. So just keep following the locations I set, and do what you do best, and... try not to get shot while your shields are down."
"Noted."

@Captain Pokémon

The Dragonborn - Rivet Ravine (Mega Aggron's Lair)
The great beast was much larger than before, and far more intimidating. To top that off, it seemed far more durable now, Mushroom seemingly annoying it more than anything. A challenge, if he ever saw one, but its focus on his little companion wasn't welcome. He'd rather keep the little cutie around longer than one dungeon dive.
"FUS!" The Dragonborn bellowed, this wave of vocal energy much less lethal than the one before, but enough to make the beast step back and divert its attention to him. He leaped forward, swinging his axe, which glanced off of its armored shell- yet his fist connecting with its jaw seemed to do more than his weapon, stunning it for a moment- though that didn't last long at all as it slammed its head into his own.

The Nord was launched off his feet, sent flying the length of the room to tumble to the ground, grunting. He was dazed from the blow to his head, having not expected such a man-like tactic from the monster. Slowly, he climbed to his feet, seeing double as the Aggron continued its clash, battering against Slash's defenses, quickly making it apparent that Slash couldn't keep it up for much longer as Shroom continued to pester the beast, picking away at it with small attacks.
The beats then stomped a foot against the ground, which worked supernaturally with it as the earth and stone beneath them propelled their way in a rock slide intent on knocking them off balance as the Mega Aggron's shell gleamed brightly for a moment, something he'd seen Slash do as well. It had just raised its defenses.
Clearly this battle was no simple one.

@Captain Pokémon @ArmedBlue

Masaru Daimon
Urban District

Masaru took delight in seeing Undyne toil after his attack. She sure talked a big game, but even she was no match to a hero such as he! A smug grin plastered his face as he had shown her what he was made of. Soon though, another character showed up. Was that...the sonic guy from the tourney? Looked like he wasn’t here for a pleasure trip either, as he dove towards him. Masaru, seeing the hedgehog‘s trajectory, ordered Mark Guyver to activate it’s thrusters, jetting to the right, getting in front of the attack, bouncing it right off!

“Ngh! What are YOU doing here??”

This seemed to distract him, as Undyne got herself up and gave a speech to Masaru, one that stung a bit as it went against his entire code. Him? Not a hero? A monster?? The kid snarled, his playful childish demeanor vanishing as she said this. He looked down, his eyes hidden.

As the bullet like projectiles his Mark Guyver, they simply bounced off the armor, not doing any damage at all to the hide. Masaru stomped forward aggressively, shouting at the warrior in his way.

“NO! Adults are the monsters! People like you are the filthy demons that we want to wipe out! You have no IDEA what adults are capable of! And I’m here...to slay every monster. Slay every demon! And no prissy demon girl is going to stop me!”

As she tried to scale the mech with an approaching spear, the robot rushed up in a quick flash of thrust! As soon as she got to be under his silhouette, it jet back to the ground, it’s drill ready to pulverize her, leaving nothing left but a puddle of demon blood!!

@comic @Captain Pokémon @Nukas

Giga-Beast Monokuma

The intimidating beast cemented it’s claws and fangs on the Lola, even as it began rocketing toward a building. Some cheering monokuma bots were caught in the battle as they were crushed beneath their wake.

*BASH!*

Giga-Beast’s back had been ripped open, concrete from the building stabbing into it’s central frame. Mortally wounded as it was, it kept it’s fighting spirit alive. It’s teeth found a groove in the neck of Lola, biting down heavily on this. It would then twist it’s neck like an animal shaking a carcass and try to rip the opposing mech’s head clear off it’s body!

@ArmedBlue

Red
Ravaged Battlefield

it was going swell at first, his new ninja friend was doing everything for him. Taking a breath of air, he was finally given a moment to relax. ...so he thought. Subzero had then alerted the guards soon after gengar’s charade was up. Leaping off of Subzero so he could do his thing, red found himself looking for cover. As he dove behind a rock, he was greeted with one of those small aliens with backpacks.

“Hey! This my cover! F-Find your own, human!”

“Uhm...sorry? I kinda need this one though...”

“You better leave before I give ya some of this little baby!”

The grunt shook his plasma pistol threateningly. Red, having no idea what it is, pointed at the strange contraption.

“Uh, is that a broken teapot handle?”

“No! It’s powerful covenant weapon! Can melt human flesh in like—uh...fast! Very very fast!”

So it was a threat. Red, thinking fast, grabbed the grunt’s wrist, trying to move him from shooting the pistol. The grunt growled at him, beginning to charge it up as he was struggling.

“Hey! Let go! Mine! Heeeeelp! Heeeeeeeeelp!!”

This cry for help was met with a squad of banished troops taking a gander at the sight. A few brutes pointed at the child, hoisting large Spiked guns and orange hued ones. But suddenly, the grunt discharged the weapon. The plasma pistol shot scared red as he let go, the blast going into the air. The grunt ran over to his gang, pointing at Red and laughing.

“haha! Who’s the loser now? Huh?! You are! Nyhahaha!”

Suddenly, the plasma pistol shot hit a flying banshee that came to assist them. The charge disabled the ship as it came spiraling down to the ground

*CRASH!*

The aircraft exploded down on the infantry squad, killing everyone involved in mere seconds. Red, confused as to what just went on, just waved his hands in front of him.

“S-Sorry!”

he quickly ran over to the main action, where he saw Subzero going up some kind of weird lift. At first Red thought the ninja was being abducted, that is, until subzero exchanged a look with him. One that exerted an aura of confidence. Nodding his head, red leaped on the platform as well, going up.

As he arrived, he caught Subzero’s exchange with the grunts, which Red nodded up and down at his new task. Taking out his sword somewhat shakily, he looked them down.

“Don’t try anything funny...those pistol things won’t help you!”

Blue
Angel Island Cavern

Blue, running the same way as Knuckles looked at the echidna’s outstretched hand with disgust.

“Dude! Like I want your filthy paw!”

Blue swatted the hand out of the way, growling as he attempted to outrun the downpour of rock. Quickly realizing he wasn’t going to outrun it just my feet alone, he had an idea. Taking a large bomb like the one he used earlier against knuckles, he lit the fuse, waiting as it sparked down. He gave a mischievous grin over to knuckles.

“Do yourself a favor and don’t get buried!”

He chucked the bomb behind him right has the fuse got down to the base.

*KABOOOM!*

It exploded violently behind him, the force making the cave in much faster but rocketing the boy out of the cave, riding the explosion in the tight funnel out. He was shot out, smoke trailing behind him as the soot covered elf landed on the ground with a thud. Grace was never his style, but brute force was!

@Captain Pokémon

Dr. Eggman
Eggman stroked his chin as the intruder survived his attack. However, they did so by opening the doors. He was sure he hadn't done that. That's when it hit him: he was being hacked. "That little-" Was all he said before growling. "Fine, you know what? Time to get a bit excessive." He said, before hitting another few buttons on his console. "Let's see him get past this." He said before beginning to fight back against the hack. It was very sophisticated, unlike anything he had seen before. He was going to need to install better defenses, physically and digitally, after this pest was removed.

Back to the hallway
Suddenly, the door that had just closed behind Master Chief opened once again, revealing the room he was in previously. This brought back the sucking force attempting to remove Master Chief from the Egg Carrier. Then, several metal walls closed in front of Master Chief with several loud clangs. The last wall that came down was covered in spikes and began to rush towards Master Chief. The same process was repeated in the hallway behind Master Chief. These walls were trying to do one of two things: force him out, or impale him!
@comic

Sonic T. Hedgehog
(Got permission from Shen to auto the hits.) Sonic bounced off the giant battle mech as it blocked his attempt at getting the controller. He forgot how fast that thing was, there goes that plan. Onto plan B. There was something he remembered from the tournament, and it wasn't the hardest thing to infer: go for the shield on the chest. Sonic quickly jumped up high, and homing attacked the shield many times at a very high speed, hoping to knock it loose and maybe distract the robot so that Undyne could go in for a hit. After the many homing attacks, Sonic bounced further off the shield than the previous times, grinned, then used one last homing attack, this one more powerful than the rest. After this homing attack, he bounced off, and gave Undyne a thumbs-up once again, signaling that it was her turn.

Knuckles
The echidna's hand was swatted away by the boy. Brat, couldn't he see he was trying to help? Suddenly, the boy told him to try not to get buried, then propelled himself forward with a bomb, causing the cavern to cave in faster in the process. "YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Knuckles said before being consumed by a waterfall of dirt and rocks. However, a red light came out from under the pile, before Knuckles burst out with an energy burst. This had hurt him a bit, since he himself was hit by the burst as well, but it wasn't too bad for him. He began to speed up, proving much faster than he looked, although not quite fast enough. The debris was catching up to him, but he was so close! He then punched the ground with great force, causing another red eruption. This launched him out of the cavern, similar to what Blue just did. He looked at the elf-like boy and said two words. "Not. Cool!"

Gengar
Gengar left the body of the brutish creature as it was crushed by a larger creature, who seemed to be the leader of the pack. He considered possessing him too but noticed that Ice Man and Elf Boy had made it to one of the vehicles, so there wasn't any point. He quickly flew over to the vehicle, sat down in a random spot, and appeared visible again. He snickered and pointed forward as if commanding the small creature at the cockpit to go forward.

Aegislash
The battle wasn't awful, that is until the Aggron mega evolved. This surprised Aegislash very much, as pokemon usually needed a trainer for that. This was gonna be tough. The beast clashed with the man in armor, before knocking him into a wall. It then turned its attention to Aegislash and began to batter his shield projection, which began to crack. He looked back at Mushroom, and squinted. He was all the protection the little thing had right now. He had to divert the Aggron's attention away from it. The shield projection finally shattered, and Aegislash began to glow brighter, now being three times more powerful. Aegislash let out a metallic battle cry and used Sacred Sword on the beast, which sent it flying into a wall. The attack was super effective and powered up thanks to Aegislash's increased attack power, although it didn't do as much as he had expected. It must have raised its defenses. This would be a real fight. The Aggron quickly got up and rushed towards Aegislash, its fist sparking and glowing yellow. Thunder Punch. Aegislash switched back to Shield Form and took the hit rather well. He switched back to sword form and slashed the Aggron across the face with Sacred Sword once more, sending it flying again. This process began to repeat. He had to keep fighting, the man in armor was down for now and Shroom didn't seem to be doing much. He was all they had right now!
@ArmedBlue @comic

comic

Undyne - Urban District (Mark Guyver Battle)
Adults? This kid seriously thought...?
No time to reflect. The mech was moving in an attempt to rush her own rush, though rather than dodge backwards or the like, she instead used their colliding momentum, and a boost from her tiring legs, to launch herself barely past its drills and into its chest with enough force to spear her weapon into the chestplate of the giant mechanical monster.
Fortunately, the mech's attack was meant for Sonic as much as her, and his moves had temporarily distracted the beast- or maybe it was Masaru that had been distracted. He seemed to be controlling its movements, after all. With Masaru distracted by Sonic, Undyne used its bulky knee armor to thrust herself up, elevating perfectly with the mech's head.

There was one thing she knew all mechs had in common. They needed their wires to work properly. The gash she'd left in it from her daring move earlier had left its innards exposed to a well-placed shot- though Masaru had caught on to her plan and began rotating the head again. Not an issue.
Gritting her fangs, she grasped onto its crown with a vice grip, nearly bending the metal as the head tugged her along, and she held tightly, conjuring a spear, and proceeding to jam it as deep into the open wound of the mech as she could, assuming she didn't screw up and miss.

Sub-Zero - Ravaged Battlefield (Covenant Phantom)
The "Grunts" as they told the group to call them, proved to be rather submissive and cooperative, though their fear mostly seemed directed toward Gengar and Sub-Zero. The Phantom, as far as they could tell, had made it free of the opposing faction's attack, and now their vessel was barreling through the skies toward the great sky item.
However, something felt... wrong. Sub-Zero found himself frowning as an uneasy feeling washed over him. Once again, he became attentive, narrowing his eyes as he looked about. Nothing immediately seemed out of the ordinary, though he couldn't see outside, the sides of the machine having sealed shut when they'd taken off.

His fears were confirmed by one of the Grunts, who called himself 'Jajab' let out a squeak from the cockpit. "What is it?" The cryomancer demanded. "Um... we're being chased by the bad guys." Jajab stated, voice shaking. "Knew I should have had more food nipple. I'm all jittery!" Another Grunt proclaimed as the Phantom suddenly shook.
Annoyed at his uselessness at the moment, Kuai Liang grit his teeth. "Does this thing have defenses?"
"Yeah, but I can't operate them!" Jajab replied hesitantly. "I only took flying lessons!"
The uneasy feeling hadn't disappeared. There was something more to their pursuer...
Something familiar.

The Phantom shook again, before a thunk sounded on the upper hull. "You suck, let me drive!" The second Grunt made to shove Jajab out of his seat, who fought back, shouting about his wife and kid again, and something about mating season. Sub-Zero wasn't paying attention as his ice sword appeared once again in his hand, eyes wide and alert. "Red." He spoke. "You might want to find somewhere to hide."
"Good idea." The third Grunt agreed, ducking into a corner as the rumbling stopped, and all fell silent.
"Guess they got bored. Bad guys flew off!" Jajab proclaimed happily.
The feeling of unease still hadn't vanished. Whatever had landed on the top of the Phantom was still there.
"Open the right side of the vessel." He demanded. "I needs to slow down, first. We'd get sucked out harder than a teat!"
A vague feeling of vertigo overcame them as the Phantom slowed its movements, and the right side began to slip open, presumably for faster combat deployment than the gravity puller thing could do.

What happened next both surprised him, even though he'd been expecting it. A pair of boots slammed into his chest, knocking him back and into Gengar- though the Grandmaster just passed through the creature. The assailant had swung down from the top of the ship, and now stood before them, his katana at the ready.
"Sub-Zero." He greeted coldly despite the fire physically burning where his eyes should have been. "Scorpion." Sub-Zero replied, grunting as he rose to his feet. "Must we do this charade every time we meet?"
"Until revenge is mine." Scorpion replied, cocking his head to the side as he glanced about.
"Don't attempt to possess him." Sub-Zero warned to Gengar with a mutter. "It would only end up hurting you."
"Do not pretend you care for these beasts and... child. You are a murderer, Kuai Liang. I will avenge my family." With that, Scorpion moved forward, swinging expertly with his blade, clearly only intent on Sub-Zero, leaving him unaware of any actions performed by Gengar, Red, or the Grunts (but who are we kidding, they're not gonna do anything. The Grunts I mean.)

"Damnit, he's still trying to get us outside." Cortana stated as John's boots magnetized to the ground once again, though the wall of spikes sliding toward him complicated that. "I get the feeling he doesn't want us here." Chief commented, his voice as calm as ever when diving aside, barely avoiding the wall of spikes that proceeded to embed into the wall.
"Who has a wall of spikes ready to go at a moments notice?" Cortana asked, clearly flabbergasted as the open hull closed shut, and the room went still. John directed his attention to the turrets- but they were all disabled. Cortana's doing, it seemed. He'd really be screwed without her. "Robotnik." Chief answered, turning back to the hall to see the door shutting halfway, then opening, then shutting, and opening again. "Trouble?"
"He's really trying to fight back. I'll give him credit, he's almost on the level of Dr. Halsey when it comes to this sort of thing, but he's definitely not used to foreign AI. I'm winning, to put it simply." Cortana answered, her voice smug as John set his jaw, aiming to follow the nav point again, when Cortana's voice stopped him.

"Chief, we need to get back outside." She advised. "How come?" He asked. "The others aren't as lucky as us, they're struggling with just reaching the ship. An advanced automaton designed by Robotnik called 'Metal Sonic' is currently toying with them. John, we can't let that thing kill them. They're not already dead, meaning it's toying with them. A surprise Spartan deployment might just catch it off guard."
He didn't like leaving a job unfinished, but he hated losing friends and allies even more. Without question, he moved back to the wall as Cortana opened it once again, air jettisoning out.
"Just one second while I give our host a parting gift." Cortana added, and once that second was up, John cut the magnets in his boots, finding that the force of wind barely made him struggle against it. Guess he hadn't needed those magnets after all.

With a jump, the Master Chief soared out of the Egg Carrier and into the open sky, plummeting like a brick- a brick that was flying very well, mind you. Like a bullet, the Spartan pierced through the air, cutting through it with ease, heading right for the shiny metal figure who was watching him approach- before John passed by him, missing him completely. "You uh... missed." Cortana stated.
John didn't reply, angling his better for the most momentum he could build, plummeting like a rocket. He hadn't been aiming for Metal, as was apparent when Green's hurtling body neared them, a tornado appearing to slow his decent.
He'd passed by each of his allies now, and when he reached Green, he rapped his arms around the boy like a protective shell, the tornado doing little to aid in Chief's decent, though an arm of his managed to jerk out some of that momentum by colliding with the branches of multiple trees. Enough so that when they hit the ground, there wasn't a crater to remember them by.

He'd caught Green, and due to his maneuvering, had left the boy almost completely unharmed aside from possibly a little rattled. John winced, his shoulder searing with pain. He'd dislocated it on the way down, but that was the least of his concerns. Once Green was out of his arms, he rose to his feet, looking up to the sky. "Abort the mission." He ordered immediately. "We need to regroup. Let them go."
With that, he looked down at his arm, wincing again at the pain. Grabbing his shoulder, he promptly set his injury straight with a loud 'pop'.
Rotating his shoulder, he looked down at the young boy. "You alright?"

Meanwhile on Eggman's ship, Cortana's "parting gift" became very apparent, as the moment Chief had willingly leaped from the ship, which presumably had satisfied Eggman, several of the bots around him began to 'act out', for lack of a better term. Ramming into one another, firing their weapons, causing general mayhem before either destroying themselves, or being destroyed by Eggman's functional units.
Cortana's "parting gift" had been hacking a dozen or so of Eggman's bots into going berserk, clearly sending the doctor a message. His interpretation of that message was his own, but Cortana's intent had been to strike fear into Dr. Robotnik. Force him to grow weary of her. Besides, on the battlefield it wasn't always the holographic AI companion got to be just as badass as her super soldier partner.

@Shen: King of the Mist @ArmedBlue @DarkHydraT @Captain Pokémon

Audrey Redheart
Ice Cap Zone

Audrey was about to shout back at Joule when she was told to calm down by Gunvolt.
"Don't tell me what to do!" She growled angrily, her tone angry and very...villain-sounding, her mind flashing back to...her. And her stupid handholding and getting in the way and not being there when she actually needed her- (though that last one was Audrey's fault, she refused to acknowledge that)

Calm, Audrey. Part of her mind, an angelic voice, said to her. The rational part which had always told her to listen. The annoying part of her.
"Ugh, fine, different key, whatever." She agreed with a huff. Not listening to Joule and tuning everything up, she fell behind before following Gunvolt the best she could, still clearly angry and having...some kind of issues. Probably not the time to talk about it, though.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Copen - Mountains

The white haired teen watched Chief suddenly fly past them, diving towards the plummeting Green and catching him midair. They landed down below, and considering the height they had fallen from, he was surprised to hear Chief's voice through comms, telling them to abort the mission. The airship they were trying to board had already started moving west, though its destinations was unknown. Heeding Chief's orders and knowing continuing the mission would be much more difficult and dangerous at that point, Copen jumped off the pterosaur, Lola close behind.

He fell down a fair distance before blue flames shot out of his boots, slowing his descent and allowing him to land safely near Chief and Green. Green seemed pretty much unharmed, while Chief's suit was covered in dirt and leaves. The latter definitely took the brunt of the fall, not to mention any attacks he'd received during his brief infiltration of Eggman's airship.

"Good catch, Chief. That was a close one."

@comic @Shen: King of the Mist @DarkHydraT

The Knight - Rivet Ravine (Mega Aggron's Lair)

The Vessel watched the man in armor being sent flying after the metal beast head-butted him, though not before dealing a bit of damage himself. Slash's giant shield shattered under the constant pressure of the Mega Aggron's attacks, and the floating sword quickly retaliated with a powered up slash, dealing significant damage. The beast and the sword seemed to be locked in a back and forth, constantly trading swings with each other.

With Slash keeping the Aggron busy, the Knight took the chance to build up more SOUL. As the metal beast went for another attack, the bug rushed in, whacking away at the monster's legs while it was busy attacking Slash. As the white particles were absorbed by the Vessel, the beast noticed it and attempted to whack it with its tail. The bug used its nail to pogo off the metal covered tail, the momentum it carried allowing it to fly upwards and into a wall, before jumping off it and dashing so it was positioned right above the Aggron's head.

Gathering SOUL and shadow, the Knight used Descending Dark to crash down on top of the beast at high speeds. The attack was surprisingly effective, momentarily stunning the Mega Aggron as the bug bounced off its head and back towards the others, leaving Slash to deal another good blow while the monster was stunned.

@Captain Pokémon @comic

Giant Lola - Urban District

Sparks flew from the Giant Lola's head as the Giga-Beast Monokuma bit down on it, appearing to have done significant damage. The machine tried boosting forwards in hopes of getting the other mech off, to no avail. That thing was completely attached and ready to deal another big blow. Intending to win the battle without getting its own head torn off, the gem on the Giant Lola's forehead turned yellow as one of the conduits on the left side of its head lit up.

"SHROUD SPEAR." Its monotone, slightly distorted voice called out, the conduit rotating upwards and firing three large, spear shaped cloths at its opponent. Together they would wrap the massive bear up and temporarily restrain it, hopefully just enough for Sumeragi's mech to fire another Orbital Edge at the Monokuma and finish it off!

Last edited:

Masaru Daimon
Urban District

Sonic’s attacks bombarded the chest covering of Mark Guyver. One attack after another. Then another. Then another! Suddenly, the chest piece broke apart, revealing a glowing red core. However, while this was happening, Undyne scaled to the top of the suit. This was getting annoying! Right as he issued his next command, Undyne landed a killing blow on the mech, splitting the entire head open down the middle!

...Or so she thought.

While it was true that she sliced the head open, it seemed very much functioning. The halves hung there, barely connected to the body as Masaru grinned.

“Robots aren’t humans, idiot! They don’t have the same weakness either! Now...Die!!! Secret move! Super Ultra Drill Diiiiiive!!!!”

Mark Guyver’s drills reached to the sky as the robot leaped thirty feet up in the air within a second. Right as it did this, it flipped upside down, jetting straight down toward the ground!

This attack would send the robot burrowing under the ground but as well as obliterate it’s remaining hanging head, and consequently Undyne. Sonic was also in the way of the attack, but he was simply extra.

@comic @Captain Pokémon @Nukas

@comic @Nukas @Captain Pokémon

Giga-Beast Monokuma

The beast continued to rip at and gnaw on the head of the hostile mech, but this wouldn’t last as suddenly, he was restrained by some kind of energy that Giant Lola shot out! A ticking sound was heard as the beast went motionless.

The ticking was ignored for the meantime as the sounds of battle drowned it out, Lola unleashing the killing blow, splicing the entire mech into pieces! Body parts and scrap metal flew into the streets as well as the trophy filled stomach contents of the robot. However, the head remained firmly Attached to Lola, ripped off from the body.

*Beep* *Beep*

The beep persisted. It seemed to come from the head...

Upon closer inspection, it’s eyes seemed to flicker red every second. On the sidelines, one of the children carried a cartoonishly sized button. Giving a little laugh, the little girl pressed the button.

“Pu hu~!”

Suddenly, the Bear’s eyes stayed red, a final dark beep sounding out before-

*KABOOOM!*

A failsafe bomb had activated, the head explosion has the the weapon previously lodged in his skull burst forth. This was an attempt to take Lola down with it!

@ArmedBlue

Green
Egg Carrier

Green was thrust into a free fall, The unknown metal soldier having thrust him off the ship. But through a combined effort, he found his descent slowing down before he was caught by a familiar cyborg. Rubbing his head after he was saved from his inevitable death, Green looked to Chief.

“Yeah...Yeah I think so.”

Getting his bearings, he looked to the skies. Drawing a shield and sword, he put his frame into an assertive stance.

“Get behind me. They have an ace in the hole on their side. It won’t just let us off the hook!”

Seeing as both Chief and Copen both visually didn’t have any sort of shield on them, Green was the only one of the group to bring one. So he had to play the front line. Which this was fine, but against this big of a threat...he wasn’t so sure a shield would be enough this time.

@DarkHydraT

Blue
Angel Island

Blue dusted himself off, looking rather smug as he saw Knuckles rage about his action. Shrugging, he brushed off the idea he did anything wrong. He wasn’t about to apologize to this guy.

“Hey, you were throwing boulders at me earlier, anything is fair game! ‘Sides, you said we’d settle it later right? That counted as later, Dumbass.”

Red
Ravage Battlefield

Red quickly took Subzero’s advice, running to hide behind a nearby panel. What he saw...surprised him. Was that a yellow subzero? They looked really similar. But after the yellow subzero spoke about the acts of their ninja ally, this brought Red to question.

...what DID he know about subzero?

He’s good at fighting, is a ninja. Has ice related something. That’s it. He never considered he might be allied with a villain or criminal.

“...Is that...true?” Red asked, stepping out of cover.

Last edited:
Hunter let out a sigh of relief once he heard the voice of Chief on the intercom. "Gotcha, glad to hear you're alive after that fall!" The Fossil Fighter turned Coatlus around and descended to the ground, letting the pterosaur rest when they landed. "Well done Coatlus, go get some rest now." The boy petted the giant reptile before recalling it. "Is everyone okay? That was a nasty fall." The announcement of Green did not exactly help either, but Hunter was determined to be prepared. He should have enough FP left over from when Coatlus was flying about to be able to use Mountain Wave. "Alright folks, take cover if needed. Let's go, Brachio!" The boy's Brachiosaurus appeared from its medal, letting out a bellow as it stood guard over the group. He didn't know what was going to attack, but an attack was bound to come.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
The Knight in the Field of Hopes and Dreams
The green man scrambled underneath The Knight's attack, jaws obviously on the attack. The plate-clad person swiveled his head and fired his grappling harpoon behind him into a tree as he retracted his tendrils. He zipped backwards, spraying up dirt behind him as he dragged his greaves through the ground. The harpoon tore out of the trunk and snapped back into its place on The Knight's forearm as his back smacked into the tree with a CLONK. He nearly stumbled forward, but caught himself as he put himself on guard again.
@DarkHydraT @Gamingfan

Blanka rolled forward as the attack missed, getting himself back onto his feet. Pounding his chest, the man let out a feral roar as electricity swirled around his legs. The feral fighter, now juiced up on electricity, charged at the Knight and was ready to beat its lights out. As he closed the gap between his opponent, Blanka backflipped backwards and rapidly somersaulted in a high arc forward. The plan was to bait out an attack forwards, leaving the Knight open from an attack from above. Should the Backstep Roll hit, it would allow him to use the Rolling Cannon and launch the Knight into the air with an electrified hit.
@Psymallard @Gamingfan

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie - Urban District
Bowie was trying to keep his head down and maybe look for some allies who could help him get away from his situation. He then saw the fight between Masaru and some fish girl, as well as a familiar Blue Hedgehog. While the pair seemed like they were doing a good job holding their own, he knew there was a problem when the girl went for the head. When he saw what was going on he knew he had to jump into the action. He looked at Blob for some affirmation in which his amorphous friend seemed to be raring to go. He was fed another root beer jelly bean, seeing as the rocket was his fastest transformation after all. Bowie didn't even bother getting on and just sent Blob to go try and pick up the fish girl before she was seriously hurt from Mark Guyver's attack.

Kotoko - Urban District
Kotoko was sitting on the roof of a nearby building just watching the fight unfold. She figured it would be best to stay out of the action until Masaru messed up royally, but that didn't mean she couldn't watch. She then noticed a white rocket heading straight for the battlefield. Ah, so that's where you are Bowie. I can't say I love working with that pervert, but his antics do stir up enough trouble to cause a distraction. She contemplated what to do for a second and then aimed her denture launcher down the line at the rocket's trajectory. If the Fish girl did opt-in to take the rocket to get out of her situation, she'd find herself being bitten down on and completely immobilized. It seemed like she deserved it to, because that ensemble of hers was the very opposite of adorbs.

Nagisa - Above Urban District
You didn't think it important that we know that a large number of our forces were destroyed in one fell swoop? This puts a huge damper on our plans for paradise! How are we supposed to accomplish anything if we can't even keep our own units from being demolished. Not to mention I just sent Masaru and Kotoko down there to take care of that kid, I might've rethought that decision had I known there was a larger threat to be worried about. What do you have to say for yourself Jataro?

Reize - Urban Ruins
Reize was certainly new to Papyrus's strange form of fighting, and despite how hard he tried, he couldn't find any malintent in the skeleton's eyes. Maybe this fight seemed more like a game to him. Either way, it was a game Reize was determined to win. He jumped up over the first set of bones and continued to dodge past the narrow gaps, his great speed and agility coming into play. He wasn't sure how much it would hurt if he got hit by any of those, but he didn't really want to find out, especially since it almost seemed as if Papyrus wanted him to figure out the secret so that he could dodge them correctly. No matter what the case, it was his turn again. He decided it was time to bring out the big guns. He clutched his amulet and held it towards the sky, a bright red glow emanating from it. Suddenly a barrage of fireballs appeared all around him and he sent them straight for his skeletal friend.