• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros: Brawl

Geo took a step back as Bennett got closer. "Uhh, no. I didn't see anything. I just sorta, ended up right here where I'm standing, sorry." Mega quickly spoke up from the Star Carrier, clearly not a fan of the boy.

"Back off, you. I don't trust you yet."

"Mega, play nice." Geo corrected Mega before looking at Albus. "We have nowhere else to go, what do we have to lose?" The boy looked at Venti and Bennett for their answers, not wanting to make the decision on his own.

-------

"Burn! Burn it all to ashes!" Prometheus was running through the burning jungle, vanishing a couple seconds before reappearing somewhere else whilst cutting down anything that stood in his way. He was all alone to his knowledge and would probably die here, but who was to say that he couldn't have some fun in the meantime?

-------

Hunter heard a new voice coming from the group below him introduce herself as Lola. Never one to reject a possible new friend, he spoke up. "Hiya Lola, nice to meet you! Fancy title you have there, the muse of hope. How did you get it?"

Audrey Redheart
Mondstadt Plains

Audrey paled in expression, her voice muttering.
"K-killing gods...standard for heroes in this place?!" She seemed both angry and confused, possibly even terrified by this. Gunvolt probably didn't know how hard a 'joke' that was for her to get. Well, she hoped he didn't, at any rate.

Shoot! Audrey, get ahold of yourself! You can't let some random guy annoy you...

At the commands of her thoughts, Audrey somewhat managed to compose herself to keep listening, much to her dismay.

"Well, I, for one, don't mind sticking here unless stuff goes wrong and I can do something to fix it." She attempted to comment, starting to hide her anger pitifully.

Not like I have a world to go back to, anyway.
Gah, but what if that stupid Bard did something?! ...No, they couldn't have. It was MY story, not theirs. They couldn't have just...stolen that from me AFTER I'd already won, right?!

"What about you? You fine with sticking here if possible?" She asked Gunvolt, trying to hide her anger at his earlier statement and her thoughts, and mostly succeeding, hiding the source of her anger though not from herself.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt - Mondstadt Plains

"With your quest done, I wouldn't blame you for not having a problem with staying here. Ignoring the big otherworldly device that brought us here, this place seems pretty chill..." He replied, sighing as he thought of his own world once again.

"...but I can't say the same for myself. You see, before getting to the tournament, I was on a series of missions. A while ago, I encountered an Adept organization called Eden, that plans to make an utopia solely for Adepts. And for their goal, they planned to use Joule's powers." He began, Joule appearing again in front of him.

"They captured Joule's "The Muse" Septima in several mirror shards. Her power's been weakened as a result, and even her appearance changed that day. I've managed to get most of them back by now, but there's still more to reclaim. And if their plan comes to fruition..." He shuddered for a moment, knowing how powerful Joule's Septima was in the wrong hands.

"I can't let that happen. They have to be stopped. I can only hope my own wish was granted before all of this..."

Copen - Mountains

Lola listened to Green's question carefully.

"Well, I can't say I have. You guys are the only people we've seen since we got here. You got triplet brothers or something? A cult, maybe?" She replied just as quietly, giggling at the little joke she made. Then Hunter's voice came through the comms, asking about her title.

"Heh heh, that's a good question. You see, I tend to upload music videos to the net to cheer people up and stuff. I guess I became an icon, cause that's the title they've given me! Muse of Hope has a nice ring to it, right?" She explained, though she didn't tell the whole story. She'd rather prevent the kids from finding out the terrible future they came from, at least for now.

Last edited:
Audrey Redheart
Mondstadt Plains

Audrey shrugged, still seething from the earlier comments but somewhat hiding it now.
"Right, well, that sounds sucky." She commented. "But, like, what's so bad about a utopia for Adepts?" She wondered outloud. "From what you're telling me, it's not like they have it great or anything..." Ah pointed out to Gunvolt.

"Nah, I'm just messing with you. Not my place to tell others how to do their thing, you know? That'd just be bossing you around, and, well..."
"I HATE being bossed around." She added.

...Wow, that came off very badly.

"But, anyway, so, you're hoping to get back home, then, huh? Do you think anyone would mind if I tagged along to go there? You seem pretty nice, would suck to leave you struggling by yourself. Not a very heroic thing to do, to leave someone in need." She decided, before pausing and grimacing. "It's not like I have anything to go back to, kinda had to keep my deeds in the dark from the people in my world, and I'm kinda an Outcast anyway..." She lied, shuffling her hair around to give a more truthful look, revealing a small burn mark from her fight with the Nightmare king before 'hiding' it back under her hair.
Yeah...maybe....I can start fresh. As long as the web of lies doesn't fall flat...No more Eyala, no more Eya, more Audrey Redheart, the Hero!
...on second thoughts, that's a terrible plan. I'll make it up as I go. Hopefully it goes well. It's not like my past can come back and kick me down, not with my world gone.

Last edited:

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Master Chief - The Mountains
The Spartan remained silent despite being able to hear Green speak to Lola, even though he was clearly trying to be quiet about it. The earpiece he'd put in allowed John to hear him quite clearly, but he had no intention of intervening in the conversation, instead focusing on the road- or lack thereof.
The Warthog bumped along, climbing hills, weaving around closely grown patches of trees, covering much better ground than any walking would do, but this nexus seemed to be quite the distance, as it hadn't grown in size at all even as they'd been going for about five minutes now at a steady pace. He had his HUD focus on the Nexus, which pinpointed it as being nearly 100 miles away from their current location. Must be decently sized to be seen so clearly from this distance.

Cortana was the one to intrude upon Green and Lola's conversation, opening with; "You know all of us can hear you, right?"
There was a moment of silence, before she continued. "If you don't mind, I could give you a bio scan and do a wide-search to look for others with similar bio signs to yours. That's if these are your brothers, clones, or anything of the sort." She offered.

@Shen: King of the Mist @ArmedBlue @DarkHydraT

Undyne - Urban District
Interacting with humans? City hodgepodge? This kid hit his head a lot harder than she thought if he thought any of that was true. Oh well, if he was so convinced his false reality was true, who was she to shatter his dreams? She nearly had the suit completely assembled on her before he called her attention, this time not to tell her outlandish stories. His voice betrayed concern, which only boosted her own as she slid her arms into a couple of wrist guards before stepping out of the changing room, her clothes squashed uncomfortably under her new suit. Now just to conceal her blue face... her eyes landed on what she recognized as a kabuki mask, quickly putting it over her face and bringing a hood up to cover her scalp, before finally giving Miles her full attention.

"What is it?" She demanded, and he directed her attention out of the window at... giant teddy bears... just standing around...
There was a moment of silence, before she blinked. "Um... okay. That's cool, I guess. Do you have a weird phobia of teddy bears? Anyway, we should probably put some distance between 'Mash City' and us if we want a chance to formulate a plan. Just follow me." With that, she opened the door and hurried outside, before a shadow passed over her face. She looked up to see her twelve foot sword floating to the ground. If it was only reaching the ground now... how high had she been!?
Whatever, now she had just the right weapon to complete the look, snatching it once close enough and shouldering it, grinning beneath the kabuki mask as she glanced back at Miles. "I look cool, don't I? Don't answer that, let's just get out of here."

@Nukas

Papyrus - Urban Ruins
The skeleton that towered over the both of them grinned brightly as Reize responded to the Pokémon. With the little pink blob's question answered, Papyrus immediately picked the Slowking up, placing him on his shoulders. "SUPRISE PIGGYBACK RIDE!" He shouted, before hurrying off toward a half-collapsed building. "THIS WAY, REIZE, ADVENTURER EXTRAORDIANAIRE! MY PUZZLES ARE JUST OVER YONDER!" With that, he had ran so far ahead that all Reize had to follow him was his voice- up until he finally caught up to Papyrus, who was standing in an alleyway, which was surprisingly clean. Lines of chalk were drawn along the ground in a 4 x 30 sequence extending the length of the alley, where Papyrus stood, Slowking still on his shoulders. "YOU MADE IT, HUMAN!" He cheered. "BEFORE YOU IS YOUR FIRST OF FOUR PUZZLES! YOU WILL NOTICE THAT A CERTAIN SYMBOL MARKS EACH TILE. THE CIRCLE REPRESENTS A SAFE SPOT TO PUT YOUR FOOT. AN X MEANS YOU CANNOT STEP THERE. IF YOU DO, A BONE WILL SHOOT OUT OF THE GROUND AND DAMAGE YOU SLIGHTLY. IF YOU STEP ON THE TRIANGLE BOXES, YOU WILL BE SENT BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THE PUZZLE. OH, AND YOU MUST HOP-SKOTCH THIS ON ONE LEG! JUST TO UP THE EXCITEMENT! ARE YOU UP FOR SUCH A CHALLENGE? DO YOU NEED ME TO RE-EXPLAIN THE RULES?"

@Nukas @ThAtGuY101

~Slowking... Destroyed ubran ruins...~

Slowking's tail wagged with excitement when the boomerang guy said puzzles, "Puzzles? Sounds exciting" Slowking said. "Oh dear!" Slowking said as he was lifted up for a ride. "Puzzles" Slowking said, awaiting to see what puzzles were up ahead. "Oh dear..." Slowking went. This sounded like it would be tricky. Hopping around on one leg? Slowking was surprisingly far from outta shape, but this still made him wonder. Trianges, X's, and what was this about slightly damage? That sounds very bad. "Ugh... Okay" Slowking said ready to hear about the rules.

~Guile... Garreg Mach...~

"Uuuuugh... You trying to say something? I'm gonna assume you don't speak english do ya? Not sure if you just like rocks of your trying to say something, but I guess I'm going to go ahead and assume the latter..." Guile saw Kragg point at the rock, and point at himself, "Okay..." Guile said. He saw Kragg. Guile also saw the rock wall, and the other rock placed on the other side. Guile still didn't have any clue what it meant. At first he just assumed the beetle wasn't very bright, and simply wanted someone to play with. He then looked at the castle wall, then back at Kragg. "You wanna go inside or something?" Guile said. He couldn't really think of what Kragg was saying, but that was his best guess at the moment. Guile still thought the beetle was a bit odd, but he was willing to roll with it for a little while longer. It's not like he was gonna have any fun that day anyways.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Green
Location- Mountains

“Oh I see, well thanks anyway-“

"You know all of us can hear you, right?"

Green was shocked to hear Cortana’s voice so clearly. It was like she was in his head! Looking around and feeling his body, he just now realized what the ear pieces did. They could make them hear each other? How much could they hear? He began to flush pink at being caught whispering, vowing internally never to make that sort of mistake again.

“Yeah...they are somewhere in between that.” He muttered. “They should be Red, Blue, and Violet if that helps your uh...scan, was it?”

@comic

Bennett
Location- Mondstadt Plains

The fiery boy analyzed Geo, not quite sure what to make of him, but from the confused expression on his face and the barking from Mega, Bennett began to sweat. He was pretty convinced that they of all people didn’t have a part to play in all this. Backing off, Bennett rubbed the back of his head.

“Well, maybe you really didn’t know, but something must have caused all this! We gotta find out right?? With the adventurer’s guild out of commission, it’s just up to us. You, me, the apple thief and uh...”

He hadn’t realized albus had made his introduction here, seeming to welcome them somewhere. He had a dwelling nearby? It was a step in a direction at least. Was it the right one? He couldn’t say, but he sure hoped so!

“...This guy! I say we go with him!”

@DevVoid @Nukas @ArmedBlue

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola

Gunvolt scratched the back of his head as Audrey commented on Eden's goal.

"Well, it sounds good on paper. Adepts are usually discriminated and persecuted in most of the world, so a place for them to live peacefully doesn't seem half bad..." He replied, though things were never that simple.

"...until you learn that to do so, they plan to wipe out every single human on Earth. That's not so good." He added, chuckling a bit. "What I'm fighting for is a world where both can live together in peace. A goal I've had for a long time now, and my original wish when I entered the tournament."

He smiled at Audrey's suggestion about following him back to his world. "It'd be much appreciated. I'll need as much help as I can get if I want to make that dream a reality." He said, going for a pat on the back when the girl shuffled her hair to reveal a burn.

"Ouch. That'll leave a mark." He joked, trying to lighten the mood a little. "Looks rather recent. Got brought here right after a fight, huh? I don't know if I can help, but got any other injuries that need to be looked at?"

Copen - Mountains

Lola was briefly staggered as Cortana interrupted the conversation, both her and Copen having forgotten what it was like to talk to someone through comms.

"So you've got three brothers? That's so cool! I don't have any being a robot, but Boss here is like family to me! What are your siblings like?" She commented, giggling and glancing at her creator before turning back towards Green.

The conversation made Copen think of his own family. They had all most likely passed away by that point, but there was still one person that could still be alive: his sister Mytyl. He wasn't entirely sure, but he had a feeling she was connected to the Butterfly Effect he'd been searching for tirelessly for a long time. He'd noticed several different rifts open up across the city before he ended up there, perhaps it had wound up in this new world as well?

Only time will tell...

Last edited:
Audrey Redheart
Mondstadt Plains

Audrey was caught off guard by what Gunvolt explained.
"Geez...to get rid of all humans." She huffed. "That's stupid of them."

When the burn was mentioned, despite it being her plan for it to get noticed, she felt her expression darkening. A reminder. The only reason the fight was even a little long was that stupid Bard's singing redirecting attacks at her...if it weren't for them and that annoying Witch, that burn wouldn't be there.
That stupid...stupid Bard! Couldn't they have just accepted they weren't the hero?? And what kind of name was Kiwi, anyway?!??

"No, none others." She lied. "I got...uh, quite lucky." She claimed. "The final overseer while corrupted...Eya, was he a nightmare." She admitted. "Though I guess that should be expected from one called the Nightmare king." She quickly added.

"Anyway! If that wish thingy didn't work like intended because someone broke it, that dream will take a while to come true, even with help, huh?" She pointed out to change the subject. "'least that'll keep you occupied..." She claimed envy, even though that sounded silly even to her. "Once it's all done, if it all gets done like it should in your world, wanna go see my world? Even if I'm an outcast, it's still pretty neat." She offered, though it was a lie. After all, if things went right, her world was barely just starting it's new cycle...though maybe she could work it into her lie if that was the case, she decided.

"Music videos? So you are a celebrity? That's so cool! What genre of songs do you play? Do you have a band or are you a solo artist? Do you play an instrument? Would it be rude to ask you if you could sing something now?" Hunter shot question after question at Lola, ecstatic that he was in the presence of a real life star! "I haven't heard of you before, are you an up and coming star? I've gotta look you up when I'm back home, maybe Rosie has heard of you? Oh, I'm so gonna make her jealous!" The boy was almost giddy with joy as he clenched both of his fists underneath his chin, no longer holding onto his Quetzalcoatlus. Surprisingly, he didn't fall off and the pterosaur kept flying in a stable manner. The trust between the child and ancient reptile was impressive to behold, though there was not too much to see at the height that they were flying.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola

"No other injuries? Cool. That burn should heal in a couple weeks." Gunvolt replied. Just hearing the title of Nightmare King made him think it was no doubt an incredibly difficult fight, which made the fact that Audrey came out on top all the more impressive.

"Y'know, visiting other worlds would be nice..." He muttered at the girl's suggestion. He honestly struggled to think what living in a world without technology would be like. "...probably a good change of pace. If I manage to accomplish my goal, I'd be down for visiting your world." He decided.

"Speaking of which... I never asked what your world was like. Thought it was just your regular fantasy world, but there's probably more to it, right?"

Copen & Lola - Mountains

Lola tittered with slightly embarrassed laughter as Hunter asked her a bunch of questions.

"Yup, I'm a bit of a celebrity among the Minos! Solo artist, J-Pop singer!" She replied gleefully, glad to make another addition to her fanbase even in another dimension. She thought for a few moments at the boy's request to sing.

"I mean, I could sing for you right now. It won't be for very long, so enjoy it while it lasts~” She complied, being briefly covered in a bright light before transforming into her human form, more specifically, her Idol Mode.

In this new form, Lola took the appearance of a young girl with short, mint green hair, and blue eyes. She wore a red and white leotard with bits of gold, white knee-highs with black and red shoes, as well as black gloves with red fingers. Two white and red disc-like speakers hovered behind her, joined together by a large orange ring. Red wing-like holograms resembling phoenix wings also sprouted from her back.

With a twirl, the now human-like robot gave a quick "Ta-dah!", smiling before she began singing one of her recent songs, Chronicle of our Lives, the speakers behind her blasting music to accompany her singing. The song lasted for about thirty seconds, when she was enveloped in a bright light again and brought back to her usual, Battle Pod form.

"Hehehe! How did you like it? Under normal circumstances, I can't stay in Idol Mode for very long... My engine is linked to Copen's brain waves, so I can use it for longer if he feels in a good mood for a while." She explained.

Audrey Redheart
Mondstadt Plains

Audrey shrugged.
"Yeah, if only this burn went away that quickly..." She muttered.

She perked up at Gunvolt's question.
"Ahaha, funny story, just before I went to face Nightmare King, just about everyone was thinking about changing things a lot, so I don't even know what it's gonna be like when I get back. But, if it is the same, well...it's simplistic. Mostly small towns surrounded by nature. We tend to have people with magic or whatever cover a bunch of stuff, like faster transport, potions, ect." She began to explain, reminiscing(and slightly regretting many of her actions) her home world.
"For example, my hometown, Delphi, is known for it's musical artists. Apparently most people who are born there have at least some musical talent." She gave an example. "Wether it be critics, songwriting, violins, accordions, or even just singing, Delphi's got talent for it." She explained through her teeth. "Dunno what mine is, though." She quickly lied.

"There's also; Langtree, a small town in the middle of a forest," She continued. "A bunch of weird islands, as well as..." She paused. "You know, I don't think anyone there can pronounce the name of that city, I'm not even gonna try." She said, with an inconsiderate tone. "Yada, yada." She finished.

"Now, are we almost there?" She fake complained, rolling her hair back as she shuffled her scarf around in boredom, her sword still being easily carried around in her left hand.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Kirby-Jungle
Kirby awoke with a start, jumping upwards and swishing his head back and forth, surveying the area.
What happened today?
The little star warrior waddled towards one of the numerous trees, planning on getting a bird's eye view of the area.
That is, until a sudden CRACK! startled the young warriors, causing him to plop back onto the ground in his surprise. Even more surprising was the cause of the sound. A crack...in the air? Kirby started at the odd mark, watching it grow until....
CRACK!!!
With an even louder crack, a large, red, and...oddly muscular arm smashed through the crack, shattering the surrounding space-time like glass. Another arm came out, but Kirby was too busy running away to notice.
Buzzwole- Jungle
The entity pushed against the surrounding hole , shattering the area further until it could escape the Ultra Portal. There stood buzzwole, an absolutely and disturbingly RIPPED human-esque bug pokemon, an ultra beast specifically, coming out of an Ultra Portal. UB-Absorption stretched, flexed, and posed until it was warmed up, flapping it's orange wings and rising out of the treetops, surveying the area. It wasn't too different from his actual home. That is, until it noticed the smoke and fire coming from not too far away. The buff bug stared at the chaos, shrugged, and buzzed away from the flames, searching for territory that wasn't on fire

Ori-Field of Hopes and Dreams
The light spirit slunk behind the trees in the area, feeling very noticeable due to his glow in such a dark area. The smallest sound made him tense. Extremely paranoid, Ori climbed a tree and hid in it's hot pink leaves, poking his head out nervously in case anyone neared.

Amaterasu-
Amaterasu walked along the stone walls, looking down from their height. She wasn't sure why she was here, but it's not like she was doing anything anyway. At least she could have a checkup over the faith the people here had for the gods.
Speaking of which, a human and...interestingly looking beetle caught her eye. The beetle especially, it's bizarre appearance reminded her of demons she faced before.
Curious, Amaterasu climbed down the wall, careful not to slip, jumping off once close enough and land landing near the two with a loud thump. She then sat, waiting for their reaction. The human should be grateful to see a god, while the beetle should be terrified.

Dark Matter-Angel Island
Sweet, sweeeet Anger.
The malice Blue and Knuckles radiated awoke a being. From a nearby shade, a black goop arose, forming into a black blob, which grew multiple smaller orange blobs and a single eye. Dark Matter stared at the people before it. A red creature of sports and a blue clad child, it looked like. Both were sources of powerful anger, which Dark Matter absorbed excitedly, feeling power flow through its inky body. Dark Matter briefly considered entering the fight, but decided it'd better absorb more energy until it was noticed or one of the beings fell.

comic

There were a few moments of silence, during which Lola did her thing to the entertainment of everyone but John, who didn't pay much mind, focusing on their destination. However, Cortana did eventually respond to Green. "I've picked up only one signature similar to yours. If your 'brothers' are here as well, they're beyond my scanning range." She informed him. "The signature I've found is northeast of our current position, two kilometers at a higher elevation."

Chief already knew what was coming next. "Then I guess we'd better find him first, then." He glanced over at Green, then back to the path as Cortana updated the Spartan's HUD with the location of Green's 'brother' (Blue). "Change of plans." He informed everyone was a whole, Cortana continuing his sentence for him. "Green's got family we gotta get to, first. Unless we have objections, of course."

Green
Location- Mountains

“Well...they aren’t really siblings, but uh, it’s actually kinda complicated.” Green scratched his head. “They are Red, Vio, and Blue. A bit on the nose sure but it works to tell us apart. Red is shy but has a good heart, Vio is calm and collected, usually the one that keeps us on task. Then there’s blue. He uh...he’s aggressive.”

That’s when Green was taken aback by the sudden appearance of the ‘idol mode’ of Copen’s companion, the elven boy practically gawking at her.

“Woah! I didn’t know you could do that. Your talented fair-I mean, A.I.”

That’s when Chief spoke up, Green’s ear twitched as he heard the Spartan explain what he was about to do. Leaning up to the front seat, Green was looking for the compass or whatever took that was used to have found one of his ‘brothers’

“Huh?? How do you know you found one of them? Where are they?!”

@comic @ArmedBlue

Red
Location- Ravaged Battlefield

Red was holding his ears as the attacks rocked the area. From the stress of being separated from the other trio and the fact he was in an unknown place alone made him swell up with tears. He had enough. Getting to the breaking point, he stood up from his trench hiding spot, thrusting his arms out.

“Pleases stop!!” Red yelled out to the pair. “Stop fighting please... I don’t know where I am. I don’t know what happened to my friends or if they are even-“

He stopped himself as he felt more tears in the corner of his eyes. His spur of the moment decision was risky, one that he wouldn’t normally have made if he weren’t under so much pressure.

@Captain Pokémon @comic

Shadow Link
Location- Angel Island

“So, I have a fellow oogler.”

behind Dark Matter, a swirling entity chuckled into existence. Shadow link traced two long black nails on a pillar as he snickered at the one eyed creature.

“You can call me Shadow. But who or what you are is far more interesting to me~”

Shadow link swirled around Dark Matter in a half gaseous state, putting a thumb to his chin and analyzing the creature.”

@Gamingfan

Gengar
The icicle...sword...thing seemed to go straight through Gengar, but he felt the pain from it. That was smart of his opponent. Gengar manifested into view, his invisibility stopping due to him being hit by an attack. Gengar growled and was about to use one of his stronger attacks, but stopped when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. He then heard a child-like voice yell at them to stop. Gengar held out a hand in front of Sub-Zero, as if he had to take a call. What he saw appeared to be a child dressed in almost all red, which didn’t seem fitting at all. They seemed to be in distress and was in tears. Gengar’s expression changed from pissed to a mix of confusion and distress. What was a child doing here? Maybe he was brought here against his will as well. Gengar shook his head a few times, then looked looked at Sub-Zero and gestured to the boy, not sure what to do.
@comic @Shen: King of the Mist (Kind of)

Aegislash
Aegislash squinted for a second then sighed a metallic sigh as the man gave him and the other small creature names. Slash was his. Whatever, he got part of it right. The small creature then pointed what seemed to be a nail-like sword at a nearby mine, seeming to want to check it out. Aegislash then raised his shoulders (well, the top of his scarf hand things, but they’re kind of shoulders) in a shrug, not caring. He then looked at the man, who he still did not know the name of, for directions.
@ArmedBlue @comic

Knuckles
Knuckles crossed his arms and laughed. “Ha! Could’ve killed you? Almost everybody I know could have survived three of those! That just means you’re weak!” He taunted at the boy’s comment. Suddenly, the boy pulled out a bomb from his pocket, somehow, and chucked it at him. Knuckles leapt up into the air then smashed his fist into the ground. A series of red eruptions then came out of the ground in a line. One of the eruptions hit the bomb before it could hit Knuckles, blowing it up a safe distance from both Knuckles and Blue. The eruptions didn’t stop there, however, they kept coming, going towards the boy!
@Shen: King of the Mist

Blue
Location- Angel Island

“The HELL you just say to me?!”

The munchkin with anger issues grit his teeth as knuckles preformed his attack. Pulling out his hammer, Blue roared as he struck the ground in front of him. The earth split open as he formed a crater around his position, rock being forced up around him enough to take the brunt of the force for him, Blue himself only getting struck with some debris of the rocks that broke apart.

“I’m gonna stuff you in this @$&hole B%@$ch!!”

Blue sword profusely as he leaped out of the crater, bashing his hammer blindly. The hammer struck the ground again and again, causing miniature earthquakes with every pound, adding up each time he struck the earth. The next hit was aimed right at knuckles himself, the previous hits meant to disorient him.

@Captain Pokémon

comic

Sub-Zero - Ravaged Battlefield
Upon the initial strike, it appeared as though his attack had been in vain- but the creature's invisibility ceased, and it whirled around to face the Grandmaster, malice flaring in its eyes. Well, perhaps he had harmed it. Now, how to kill it...
However, they were interrupted by the yell of a child, though his visage was obscured by the fog. The abomination he fought seemed to take great interest as the fog fell, and it being higher in the air, could see what was crying at them. The monster raised its hand to Kuai Liang, who narrowed his eyes at it, grip tightening on his blade, before the fog parted finally and he could clearly make out what appeared to be a child adorning a scarlet outfit with shaggy blonde hair poking out from underneath his crimson cap.
He was too far and too snotty for the cryomancer to decipher his words. His opponent seemed equally as confused, but its demeanor had shifted so quickly from combative to docile... it was odd.

However, Sub-Zero was all too aware that children could pose a threat themselves. Fera and Torr, from Outworld, was a prime example. Or the fact that Kuai Liang and his brother, Bi-Han, had been brought up since an early age to become master cryomancers. Yet the way this child was bawling at them, the hopelessness and distress in his voice, it somewhat softened the Grandmaster's cold exterior. At least briefly, before he regained his composure, furrowing his brow.
"We are not finished." He informed the beast, before walking out of the fog and approaching the child, his diamond-hard ice sword disappearing, its form disintegrating into a flurry of snowflakes that drifted to the ground, forming a trail behind him that quickly melted against the scorched earth beneath them.
He didn't speak until he was mere feet in front of the child, and when he did, it was with the same cold tone he had delivered the abomination. "This is no place for a mere child." He informed, before frowning at his own words. "...Wherever this place may be." He added.

@Shen: King of the Mist @Captain Pokémon

"Simple, really." Cortana replied. "I took your biological signatures unique to you and cast a long-range sensor using my connection to the Forward Unto Dawn, the horse we rode in on, to boost my range and found an almost identical match to you. If my sensors are right... your brother should be on a floating island."
"What." Chief frowned beneath his helmet. Floating island? It didn't seem like such an outlandish idea, but the AI had already deduced Forerunner involvement in their situation and environment, leaving him to wonder how an island could float. "Crazy, I know, but numbers don't lie." Cortana stated. "Could be a floating fortress, but with the amount of raw earth I'm detecting, it's not likely. We'll know for certain once we crest this next mountain, the island should be in sight by then. Any ideas on how to get us all up there?"

Chief didn't respond, his own thoughts pondering the question, while also offering the kids he'd taken under his responsibility a chance to give their own inputs and thoughts on the matter.

The Dragonborn - Rivet Ravine
Perfect. The first dungeon to loot, and he had two odd companions, yet they seemed endearing. Slash and Mushroom. Their usefulness would soon be proven, as he was certain they'd encounter dungeon dwellers within, though if he was familiar with the foes they'd face remained to be seen. Considering these two, as well as this environment, were new to him, he was sure to expect the same within the tunnels below.
"Let us waste no time, then!" The Nord chortled, before pulling his battle axe out of its sheath, and taking the lead into the mine that Mushroom had directed them to. The trio passed through the entrance, wooden beams built into it, presumably for support. The deeper they traveled in, the more beams could be seen, and it became clear that this wasn't a natural dungeon. This one was man or mer made. Or bestial, considering the Dragonborn was feeling pretty certain he'd wound up in Elsweyr somehow.

Light quickly left them, and when it became too dark to see naturally, the warrior grasped a knapsack attached to his belt, and reached inside the rather small bag, his arm going elbow-deep in before he found what he was looking for, and pulled out a torch. sheathing his weapon momentarily to summon a ball of fire in the palm of his hand, which he proceeded to light the torch with, illuminating the tunnel before them. With that, he pulled his axe back out and resumed leading them deeper into the tunnel. A lack of enemies was a bit disappointing, but perhaps there would be a plethora to battle deeper in, and alongside that, great spoils of riches to fill their pockets. Well, at least his. Slash and Mushroom didn't seem to have pockets.

@Captain Pokémon @ArmedBlue

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola

"I see... Kind of what I imagined, with some extra details added in." Gunvolt commented once Audrey was done explaining what her world was like. "Who knows, maybe you'll figure out what your musical talent is one day." He joked. He heard Joule harrumph in disapproval, probably jealous at the thought of having some else that was musically talented near Gunvolt. Trying his best to ignore that, he heard Audrey complain about reaching the Nexus.

"Perfect timing. Looks like we're here." He replied, looking up at the otherworldly machine in the middle of the plains, floating high up. That strange barrier was still present, oozing around the device as its seemingly only means of protection. Something seemed to be missing, but he couldn't point out exactly what. The Azure Striker began to think, not really having thought of a plan once the two had reached the Nexus.

"Guess we'd better test that barrier first. Maybe it will come down if it's disabled." He suggested, electricity crackling through his arm, building up in his hand before being shot out at the floating device. He doubted it would take the shield down, but he thought it was probably best to try that idea out first.

Copen - Mountains

Copen listened to Cortana's explanation. A floating island? Definitely a thing from another dimension. He thought for a few moments as the A.I. asked for suggestions on how to get up there. His gear wouldn't allow him to fly nearly high enough, so that was out of the question. He then glanced over at Hunter's mount, wondering if the pterosaur would be able to fly all the way up to the floating island.

"Perhaps that flying mount of Hunter's will be able to get most of us there?" He pointed out, not having many other options. That's when he noticed a large building in the distance, like a pillar piercing through the clouds. Far off to the west, the building could barely be seen from the group's position. And the teen seemed to recognize it, pointing towards it.

Heaven's Inverted Spear, Babel. Sumeragi's orbital elevator, originally used as a means to travel to the conglomerate's Firmament station.

"That building in the distance... I've seen it before. An orbital elevator. Provided it's close enough to this floating island, we should be able to use it to get there."

The Knight - Rivet Ravine

The Vessel followed right behind the man who lead the trio, guiding them into the mines to explore. The human seemed to be well prepared, bringing out a torch to light the darkness once it was too dark to see. The Knight took out its own tool for visibility: a Lumafly Lantern, containing a small bug that emitted a bright, pale light to help the three be aware of their surroundings.

The bug was still wary of the group's newest member, not sure if it should completely trust it yet. But if the human trusted the strange living weapon, it was probably for a good reason. It kept jotting down the path they had traveled on its map, not wanting to get lost while deep within the probably unexplored mines, which seemed to be unoccupied at that moment, not a soul in sight. It was strange for the bug to not have faced hostility yet, it expected some sort of monster to jump out at them at any moment.

The Nexus

As Gunvolt shot his electricity toward the shield, it stopped right on the edge of it. It began to twist and contort, glowing a sickeningly purple tint. Suddenly, it blasted back toward both him and Audrey! It’s cry ripped through the air as if it were a Phoenix, grass that was zapped nearby turning a deep black.

@ArmedBlue

Red
Location- Ravaged Battlefield

“A-And this is no time or place to be fighting each other either!” Red affirmed. “I’ve never been to this scary place before, and I don’t think you guys have either. So why should we be fighting at a time like this?!”

Red just wanted to get home. Get back to the others. If all the people he met just fought he wouldn’t be getting back to them any time soon. He just needed to somehow get these two to listen to him, maybe they’d figure out a way around this mess.

@comic @Captain Pokémon

Green
Location- Mountains

“Huh? Your saying they are all the way up there?!”

It wasn’t looking good. Sure he knew were at least one of them were located, but what was the point if they couldn’t get up there? Looking over to Hunter and his flying friend, he saw the uses as well as the disadvantages.

“That Dino looks useful, but don’t you think we’d be a sitting duck if we all went up at one time on one thing? We don’t even know what’s up there. Sounds like we’d be sitting ducks ready to be blown out of the water.”

Paying a mind to what Copen and their friend Lola had to say, the idea did sound tempting. Stroking his chin, the verdant boy continued.

“So that elevator, it would take us up right? Well looks like all we gotta do is get to that elevator then! Let’s go!”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola

"What the-"

Noticing the attempted attack turn from sky blue to a strange purple, Gunvolt got ready for an incoming attack. The now purple lightning was reflected at an impressive speed, likely too fast for either of them to avoid on reflexes alone. So the Azure Striker opted for a different strategy...

He put his arms up in front of him, his Flashfield coming out as it surrounded the duo. The electrical sources clashed, the lightning stalling on contact with the Flashfield as smaller lightning bolts were deflected sideways, turning the previously green grass to black. The two attacks eventually cancelled each other out, the purple electricity dispersing as Gunvolt's Flashfield disappeared, putting him in an Overheated state from the voltage spike.

"...that sure didn't work out. Any ideas?" He asked Audrey, panting as he tried to think of another course of action.

Audrey Redheart
Mondstadt Plains

Audrey's mouth opened, as though she was about to speak in response to what Gunvolt said about her having any musical talent, but quickly closed for once. Must be something odd.

Oh, well, there wasn't time to think on that, as they had arrived.
"Well, Hah! That took way less time than I expected..." She exclaimed. Having never seen this...thing, before, she didn't notice that something was missing in the same way Gunvolt did, but something still felt off. Like an annoying voice in the back of her head that wasn't her's, telling her to be careful. She disregarded it immeadiantly.

"Yeah, that seems like a good idea-" She began to speak in response to Gunvolt, even holding her blade up to the sky to charge her own lightning, but got cut off as Gunvolt's electricity was blasted right back at them!
As she hadn't gotten a chance to charge it, she had no lightning to counter, and so took a risk by trying to do something that...well, it worked for ranged attacks in her world, so she knew she was taking a chance, and swiped her sword out to try and deflect the electricity to the side.... Only for Gunvolt to stop it anyway with Flashfield.

She slightly huffed at this show.
"I could've stopped that..." She murmured, before speaking up again. "Anyway, no, I've not got any other ideas."

"I mean, unless you consider leaving it until we get some others and then do some," She paused. Even for someone who didn't know her, it was clear she wasn't used to teamwork. "BIG FINAL ATTACK thingy on the forcefield that breaks it or something like that as a suggestion?" She jested, emphasizing the first three words. "But seriously, I've guess just explore a bit more? I sure hope you know a quick way to travel back here, though."

Central Nexus

The Nexus whirred, some more odd ooze coming from like sap, solidifying like sap in the middle of the air mid fall. It appeared as if it wasn’t working at 100%. But it did somehow react to Gunvolt’s attempts.

_7 Key(s) Null_

_Resinstall Key(s) to continue initialization_

Suddenly, hologram was generated within the barrier. Once could see the hologram was a map of sorts, showing the layout. Red lights began to blink on the map, seven locations.

One of them was blinking on an odd flying island high above in the Sky, the second in a dense green forest or jungle of some kinds southwest, the third appeared Far East near the coast surrounded by black coloring. The fourth was north of the second signal, in a light blue patch that was presumably ice. The fifth was was a bit fainter, but appeared to be in a wasteland area just southeast of Mondstadt. The sixth was in the northwest corner, in the center of what appeared to be a grand city, while the final one, the seventh was located in the opposite direction in the corner south east in a massive grey discolored battlefield.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola

Gunvolt sighed as Audrey's suggestion was hitting the shield harder. Considering how strong the Nexus is, that just might get us killed... He thought, his brief Overheat ending as he felt electricity course through his veins again. The device didn't seem to be fully operational, whirring as a strange fluid came out of it. Is it damaged?

Just then, some sort of map appeared within the barrier as a robotic voice -which he assumed was the Nexus' systems- spoke to them. Struck with the realization of what was missing, he walked slightly closer to the machine to take a closer look at the hologram. Seven blinking red dots that presumably represented the missing keys.

"Now I understand... You see, the Nexus originally had seven keys placed around it. When things went crazy back when I made my wish, those keys must have been separated from the device. They must be integral to its functionality, so I think we need to find those to bring the shield down. That's my theory, at least." He explained to the blue haired girl, who'd hopefully agree with him.

"Now then, we should plan out which ones to get first. I believe we're right in the middle of this map, so that would make the closest one.." He paused, pointing to the fainter red dot southeast of the plains. "...that key, so we should be able to get to it faster. But the light seems dimmer, so it might be in a hard to reach spot. If that's the case, maybe we should go for..." He paused again, pointing at the dot west of their location.

"...that one instead. Think that's the second closest one. Thoughts?"

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Phoenix Wright - Angel Island
I've always got myself into absurd situations. I've thought by now i'd be ready for anything. Clearly life wants me to be a pessimist. The blue suited attorney thought to himself, as he found himself running from robots that clearly did not want to clean his floor or guide him through an old space museum. It was in moments like this Phoenix tried to think back at how he ended up in these situations, wether it be a trip gone awry, or a dead body popping up where it shouldn't, everything he encountered had a logical answer. So just HOW did he end up here....

"Mr. Wright!" Athena's voice boomed through the office's of the Wright Anything Agency. "Trucy's magic show is starting soon, you gping to come along boss?" Phoenix looked up from his papers, at Athena Cykes, the young attorney who worked alongside him in the office. "I can't make it, have to finish up some paper work. Make sure she heads straight back here after the show though." Phoenix instructed her. He hated missing his daughter's shows, but when work calls, it calls. "Alright, catch ya later boss." With her usual glowing smile, Athena waved goodbye and left the office, leaving Phoenix alone at his desk. After finishing up the sheet he was on, his eyes traced up to his in box, only to see a strange letter he had not seen before. "When did that get there...?" The paper had no return address on it, not even his own name. Carefully, the lawyer opened it up, only to see the space around the letter begin to bend and twist, almost like a black hole was being birthed right there in his office. In what felt like a blink of an eye, Phoenix had been absorbed into the letter itself, leaving the office empty, and it's owner being sucked away to a brand new world. One he was woefully unprepared for.

Phoenix recalled this, and even though it felt like it happened hours ago in reality it was only about 20 minutes. but in those 20 minutes, the lawyer found himself in an open field, chased by robots, hid in a cave only to be found by MORE robots and get chased again. No matter where he goes he'll always have that trademark Phoenix Wright 'luck.' He continued to run, glancing back at the robots every few seconds, failing to notice the edge that was fast approaching. Turning forward, Phoenix slid to a stop just before the edge of the island. Eyes wide, he glanced over the edge, seeing that that was no mere island. This was a floating island. Hearing the mechanical noises of his persurers, Phoenix turned his back to the edge to look at the robots that slowly approached him Is this really how I go out...? Eyes shut, the lawyer was ready to accept his fate.

BOOM!!

Instead of hearing the sounds of robots tearing into him, Phoenix heard what sounded like a shotgun, and metal being torn apart. Slowly he opened his eyes. Standing in front of him was not robots, but rather it was a man. Atleast Phoenix assumed the hulking mass in front of him was a man in green and brown armour. A shotgun in one hand, and a blade on the his opposite arm, both covered in a black liquid. And with a glace Phoenix could tell it was the oil from the robots that just moments ago were about to end his own life. It splattered across the armoured man's chest and helmet, which Phoenix could barely see behind. But what he did see was eyes, full of a perpetual rage. This man may have saved Phoenix's life, but he wasn't sure if he was friend or foe. After a deep breath and exhale, the lawyer cleared his throat. "Ahh. Thank you for that. My name is Phoen-" Before he could finish his introduction, the man in armour already started to walk away from Phoenix, clearly done with this coversation. Phoenix stood alone, watching his silent savior pace away back towards the center of the island...There wasn't much this lawyer could do on his own, so he sprinted to catch up with the man in armour. "I'm...Just gonna stick with you. If you don't mind." No response. That means no objections. The unlikely duo started their trek to figure out where the hell they were.

"Woooow!" Hunter looked at and listened to Lola as she sang. He didn't want it to stop and attempted to get closer to the AI, but a screech of Coatlus snapped him out of his state of mind. "Uhh, right. You have a beautiful voice Lola, no wonder you're popular. I'd buy your album if I can find it." The boy went quiet as Master Chief talked and Copen recognized an elevator of all things out here. "Coatlus can carry at least three people around my weight, I've flown on this girl with Rosie and Duna before and she can fight. Mister driver might be a bit too heavy, but maybe Brachio can launch him into the right direction and Coatlus can catch him before she gets tired? It's just an idea though." Hunter proposed the idea as he began flying closer to the ground, he did not want to test if there was some kind of anti-aircraft defense system. Coatlus was by no means an aircraft, but she was big enough to be seen as one by a very near-sighted person.

comic

That was a term both Chief and Cortana were familiar with. 'Orbital elevator'. It was such a surprise that the Spartan actually peeled his gaze from the path ahead to land his eyes on the tip of a a distant structure stretching high into the sky, almost exactly like so many space/orbital elevators in use by UNSC planets, before returning his attention to their drive. At Copen's suggestion, Chief couldn't find any objections to make. Not much else they could do, this Warthog certainly wouldn't get them onto any floating islands any time soon. Green was eager to go, and Hunter pointed out once again that Chief wouldn't be able to ride the pterosaur.
That wasn't a problem. He had other means of reaching the tops of tall, metal structures.
"Then we have no time to waste." The Spartan stated, changing their trajectory as Cortana updated his HUD accordingly, and he found a new path to begin making their way to the orbital elevator. It was quite the distance as well, and just like the floating island it was at a further distance than the Nexus.
Beggars couldn't be choosers, and besides, there was the possibility of learning more about their situation and location by making a few detours.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Dark Matter blinked at Shadow's arrival, not showing any reaction whatsoever. However, even though it sensed no malice, towards it at least, Dark Matter was on edge, proceeding to float slightly higher than Shadow and stared back at his analytical gaze defiantly.
"I have no name, but you may call me Dark Matter, and I'd prefer you don't stare at me like some sort of lab rat. What is it you need...Shadow?"

Last edited:
Audrey Redheart
Mondstadt Plains

Audrey rolled her eyes at the obvious disagreement with her idea from Gunvolt, only to be taken aback by the Nexus' robotic voice.

"What the-?!" She managed to calm, trying not to lash out in her confusion, her sword readied anyway.
Uh...keys? Weird...
...I wonder if they'll look like the Chaos Fairy. He was nice enough.

"I see...so find keys, and we can fix things. Easy enough." She gave a simple response to Gunvolt's explanation, before looking at the map. "You know what? Yeah, I agree, let's go to the second-closest one." She snapped in her tone a little.

"...I gotta admit, I've never actually needed a map before." She quietly admitted to Gunvolt. "Which way is that, anyway?" She asked.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Venti - Plains of Mondstadt
"Ah, then I can't wait to see your humble abode dear traveler. We might just be a ragtag group of individuals brought together by nothing but chance, but perhaps together we might be able to solve this mysterious circumstance we have found ourselves in. Before you lead the way, I feel we should introduce ourselves, should we not? I think it would be much easier if we all became more acquainted with one another since it seems we might be traveling together a lot in the near future. For example, I am Venti: a humble bard from Monsdstadt and Ale enthusiast."

Venti was still wary of his situation with the two newcomers, but he felt like the primary concern was figuring out what was going on with the city of freedom and the world they have come to know. If it was true that this newcomer had a home nearby, then it must also be true that they were no longer in Teyvat. That didn't explain how the plains of Mondstadt were still there, however. It was a perplexing situation, and one he felt like had to figure out soon.

Bowie/Nagisa/Kotoko - Above Urban District
Bowie looked around the room at all of Masaru's friends. They seemed to have a strange relationship but cared about each other well enough. It was nice to see, but something felt just a bit off about the entire situation, especially when Monaca came up to him and told him she hoped he worked towards their cause. He was scared he knew exactly what cause they were referring to. "When you say cause, you don't happen to mean the dispelling of Adults... do you?

Nagisa was the first to cut in. "You mean demons. That is precisely the cause she was referring to. Demons only exist to put us kids down. We want to create our own kid paradise in order to separate ourselves from their tyranny. Each one of us has our own terrible experience with adults in our lives. Monaca's is the worst, as her own father is the one who put her in that wheelchair. I would've thought that Masaru would have briefed you on this before bringing you into our base" He threw a glair at Masaru before Kotoko cut in.

"Yeah come on Masaru. Some leader you are. First, you disappear just to participate in some testosterone contest, and now you bring back a kid who isn't even ready to dedicate himself to the cause? Although I will give you some points since Blob is just so adorbs! I mean just look at that little face!" Blob bounced over to Bowie's side, he could feel how uneasy Bowie was feeling about the whole situation and he wasn't feeling much better.

Tails - Urban District
Tails wasn't as quick to write off these bears as Undyne seemed to be. He'd seen enough tech to know something strange was happening here. "Hold up, if my hypothesis is correct, all these humans might be in danger. Could I just try to examine the bears? I might be able to figure out their function while they are in this standby mode? I might even be able to use the parts to fix and power up my plane, it might give us an easier time getting out of this place as you seem so eager to do. what do you say?" Tails was quite sure this was the correct course of action. Besides, with her watching his back, they shouldn't have too much to worry about, even if she did seem clueless about human culture. She seemed quite capable of defending herself and him.

Reize - Urban Ruins
"Woah this is so cool! I'm totally down, no need to explain the rules again!" Reize didn't question when the skeleton had the time to create the puzzle, or why he was giving him a puzzle at all if he wasn't evil. He was just excited for what looked to be an exciting puzzle. Good puzzles made the mark of awesome adventures. They could figure out where they were after the puzzles were done. "You two just wait, I'm on my way!" Reize got on one foot and started hopping through the grid of circles. It was mostly straightforward, but he couldn't resist trying to show off a little. He was after all, quite agile, so he didn't see any harm in trying to make it a bit more stylish, until he wobbled a bit and ended up accidentally putting his foot down on a square with a triangle. "Uh oh"

Bandana Dee - Jungle
Dee rushed in pursuit of Psyduck along with Vio. He was excited they were going to try and save the Jungle together, completely oblivious to the greater meaning of a sudden forest fire. He looked at Psyduck's water blasts and saw they were noticeably stronger than when they first fought. "Woah you got a lot stronger Dee! Quick, blast some water this way so I can help put the fire out with my spear!" He wanted to help but knew he was useless against fires without a certain power-up from a friend.

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Kragg was a little annoyed by his inability to communicate, and so he pointed at the sky briefly, but was interrupted by a canine landing nearby. Kragg didn't know what to think of this creature. It closely resembled Sylvanos, the now-sickened heart of the forest, which initially made Kragg raise his guard, but it could also be compared to Orcane, a more peaceful creature, and the only other four-legged beast he knew of. The beast stood tall like it was expecting to be known to him, but Kragg did not. Confused, the beetle took a small step backwards, ready to fight back or coexist with the wolf.
@ThAtGuY101 @Gamingfan

The Knight finished shredding through a group of sentient playing cards, absorbing all of their pain as he did. He was to advance into a more open area, when he spotted footsteps. He ran his narrowed eyes along the trail and decided to follow it, dragging his sword through the dirt as he did.
@Gamingfan (Ori)

As Psyduck was fighting the flames, he heard Dee's call. Hearing what the puffball wanted him to do, Psyduck whipped around with a "are you stupid" look on his face. After a moment, The Duck shrugged and blasted water at Waddle Dee. He quickly went back to blasting the flames. He was making good progress, the vicinity was almost flameless save for a few small stragglers. There was quite a bit more several strides away, so he worked on finishing that area before tackling everywhere else.
@Nukas @Shen: King of the Mist

Last edited:

Warriors of Hope
Urban District

“Hey! Wait a second! I told him! I told him!” Masaru stomped. “He’s just playing a joke on me, very funny! That’s how he knows all of your names after all!”

The hero pouted, not liking all this negative attention. Jataro looked on, his oversized sleeves being raised to the sides of his head in a depressed manner.

“Oh...so Masaru is gonna be like me...hated by everyone...like gross black spots on bananas or warts that fester on the inside of your mouth...”

“Shut up! Do you want me to stuff you in that vending machine again?!”

“N-N-No! Anything but thaaat!”

Monaca ignored this banter between the two, looking at Nagisa for a split second before back to Bowie.

“Well Monaca thinks this can be solved easy peasy! We get him on the new keynote address and we have unavoidable proof! Ta-da! Everyone is happy!”

@Nukas

Bennett
Mondstadt Plains

“Oh yeah! Silly of me to forget!”

Bennett scratched the back of his head, forgetting to exercise proper etiquette. Clearing his throat, he took a pose, striking his fist to the heavens above.

“And I’m Bennett, head of Bennett’s Adventure team! The rest are Uh...previously engaged, yeah.”

He and Venti were both from Mondstadt, which left the remaining adventurers among them. They definitely weren’t from around here...so where did they come from? Certainly not liyue, as it can’t be THAT alien...could it?

@Nukas @DevVoid @DarkHydraT

Vio
Forest

“Careful...!”

Vio sliced through a falling flaming branch, the wooded limb breaking in two as it fell to his sides. This fire wasn’t just started from nothing...it grew too fast for that. It felt as if something had caused it, weather it be man or beast. Could it be Red getting a bit too carried away? It was a possibility.

“We have to reach the epicenter of the flames. We need to carve a path to stop the origin!”

@Psymallard @Nukas @DarkHydraT

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Kirby-Jungle
Once he was sure nothing was following him, Kirby skidded to a stop. Somehow, the area had completely changed. The floor was charred and yet...oddly wet. Kirby stamped on the floor, confused, before a spray of water sent the puffball rolling. Surprised, the star warrior leapt up to see a strange duck-like creature on a cliff spouting blasts of water all around. Kirby heard a faint crackling sound, and put two and two together.
The star warrior cried out a small "Poyo!" of surprise and worry, and proceeded to act, using his signature inhale ability to redirect one of the water blasts from Psyduck into his gullet. He swallowed, changing to his water kirby form, pose and all.
And as Kirby does, he took a running start, before jumping and letting a large water wave carry him towards the wildfire nearby, ramming into burning vegetation like a watery truck.
@Shen: King of the Mist @DarkHydraT @Nukas

Ori-Field of Hopes and Dreams
Ori jerked as he heard a scratching sound. A peek out of the tree showed him another creature nearby, encased in what looked like metal. Strange, but...maybe they were friendly?
Tentatively, he climbed down the tree. He stood on one of the branches, appearing in full view of The Knight. He tensed waiting to see what they would do when they caught sight of him.
@Psymallard

Buzzwole-Jung-wait a minute
Buzzwole buzzed above the forest, looking down at his territory triumphantly. There weren't any buzzwole to fight here! There was no one claiming this territory, so he had it all to himself. Wonderful.
However, Buzzwole wasn't satisfied. He wanted a brawl. To earn his territory and test his mettle with the surrounding wildlife.
So, Buzzwole continued to fly, buzzing across the jungle until the trees thinned out to make way for..plains it looked like. Basically more territory, and more potential foes for Buzzwole to fight.
Buzzwole-Mondstadt Plains
Buzzwole landed, stretched, and walked on his eerily muscular six legs across the plains, searching for any inhabitants in his newfound territory.

Last edited:
~Guile...~

Guile didn't say a word. He wasn't sure what to tell the bug. For obvious reasons he didn't talk to bugs, but this particular one seemed to show some signs of intelligence. Albeit limited intelligence, but still. Guile wondered if the creature was self aware or not, but was more concerned about getting back home than worrying over strange insects. Guile turned to the sound of a thump, "First a bug. Now a dog? What's next? a nine tailed fox? A spikey haired ninja? Lemme guess... Your going inside too?" Guile said.

~Slowking...~

Slowking hopped down from the skeleton, "What an unusual puzzle" Slowking said. Slowking began examining the shapes, and had an instant brain surge as he began piecing together the puzzle in his mind. Slowking knew where to step, but noticed the boomerang guy attempt the puzzle, and step on the wrong shape. "Oh dear..." Slowking murmured as he noticed this.

Shadow Link
Angel island

This one eyed being, ‘Dark Matter’ gave Shadow Link familiar senses. It was similar to that of Vaati, a one eyed dark entity that he had long since severed his connection to. Bearing this in mind, the little imp swung a Yo-Yo made of dark shadows from the his index finger as he carried on his conversation.

“Oh hey now, I don’t NEED anything. I’m just a soul craving for entertainment, and something is telling me you are of the same persuasion. After all, if you were just plain old evil, those two buffoons would be long since dead, wouldn’t you agree?”

@Gamingfan

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Amaterasu- Garreg Mach Monastery
Amaterasu couldn't help but be surprised. Obviously no one here believed in gods. Still, the human looked calm enough and the creature didn't attack, so maybe there weren't many demons here she needed to take care of.
Amaterasu sat on her haunches, believing she was safe, and turned towards the entrance Guile seemed to be talking about. She wasn't sure where she was, but maybe if she stayed nearby this..odd group, she'll find out her location.
So, she looked pointedly at the entrance, and back to Guile and Kragg, waiting expectantly.
@Psymallard @ThAtGuY101

Dark Matter-Angel Island
Dark Matter raised an...eyebrow? More like half of his one eye.
" They would, but I have no need to insert myself in pointless squabbles. These are simply a power source, not..."entertainment". I have an objective to reach."
He briefly considered telling about his plans to shroud the world in darkness, to eliminate all life, but decided against it. He didn't know if this person would be okay with the idea, and he really didn't need that information to make it to a certain pink puffball. The thought of the star warrior made his eye spark with dark energy.

Last edited:

Shadow Link
Angel Island

Ugh, a practical one. The ones that didn’t toy around or take simple pleasures. Those stoic types were always difficult to get around...but not always impossible. Disguising his annoyance as a labored huff of agreement, the black colored link continued.

“Sure power is power, and getting power is good. But what are you gonna do when you GET all that power huh? Surely there’s one part of you that knows you’d get bored if you were the only being in the cosmos. Wouldn’t it make things worth it to see those under you writhe and wriggle in discontent and anguish?”

He looked down at Knuckles and Blue, bashing attacks back and forth toward each other.

“Take these imbeciles. Sure they aren’t worth the flesh that wraps them, but there is bemusement to be found in their pitiful little squabbles. Like watching rats fight over who gets to eat the other. Doesn’t it give you pleasure to see such creatures toil over who gets their dirt mound when you know that you yourself will always surpass them and they have no chance to ever match up?”

@Gamingfan

comic

Undyne - Urban District
"Jeez." Undyne groaned, rolling her eye behind her mask and letting out a sigh. "I always get stuck with nerd duty. Alright, fine. But if any of these humans find out we're monsters, we're bailing, got it?" She folded her arms as Miles made his way to the nearest bear... thing. Up close it looked a little more unsettling than at a distance. She glanced at one near the one Miles was focused on, and narrowed her eye. "Look the other way, pal." She growled at it.
It said nothing.
Satisfied, she resumed her guarding of Miles, glaring at any humans that passed by them. A wide berth was quickly given to them as the milling humans seemed to realize they weren't welcome at a ten foot distance to Undyne.
"Will you hurry up?" She growled back at the fox monster.

@Nukas

Papyrus - Urban Ruins
The moment Reize's foot touched the triangle box, he suddenly appeared at the beginning of the 'puzzle', back in his starting position, completely unharmed but his progress undone. "NYEH HEH HEH!" Papyrus laughed, shoulders bouncing, making the Slowking on his shoulders jump with each rattle of the skeleton's bones. "TRUMPED BY THE GREAT PAPYRUS, ARE YOU? NOT TO WORRY, I BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE SKILL TO BEAT THIS FIRST PUZZLE!"
It would seem Papyrus was both taunting Reize, yet also cheering him on.

@Nukas

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Dark Matter-Angel Island

"Won't be much need for power when everything is wiped out of existence." Dark Matter thought rolling his eyes.
Even more eye-rolling was Shadow's little speech. Dark Matter decided to play along, looking down at the fight, still absorbing the negative emotions as they wafted off the two.
"I suppose...there's some sense of amusement I get from this...if you can call it that. But they remain pointless to me. I'll take what I can and leave. If they try to oppose me, I kill them."
Dark Matter paused.
"Actually...there is someone I would like to see writhe beneath me. For them to bow to me, and die by my hand only after I've taken everything from them...and more."
It was then Dark Matter realized he had gone off track. He stopped his body from rippling and blinked to get rid of the building energy in his eye.
"...Nevermind. It's only one specific person anyway. I'm assuming you're some criminal that takes delight in everyone's suffering."

Aegislash
Aegislash simply flew along with his allies throughout the dark dungeon. The place sort of reminded him of Frost Cavern, without the frost that is. A rather bold Lairon charged out of the darkness and leapt out at the group, but was easily taken care of by Aegislash. His sword/body glowed white, then he quickly slashed at the Armor pokémon. (By the way, moves will be used in different ways throughout the roleplay, so Sacred Sword won’t only work like this.) The Lairon went sailing into a wall, leaving a large dent. While Lairon weren’t usually very much of a problem for stronger pokémon like Aegislash, the sign of one being there wasn’t good. Lairon are offspring of Aggron, and usually don’t leave the area they were born in if the habitat is suitable, which it usually is since the Aggron wouldn’t have nested there if it wasn’t. Aggron don’t leave their territory either, unless forced out of it by another Aggron. That meant, either way, there was an Aggron here. This wouldn’t be a problem if Aggron didn’t tend to claim entire mountains as their territory. That meant they were already trespassing, which was probably why the Lairon attacked. Aegislash would have warned his allies, but he didn’t for two reasons. One, he didn’t want to go through the whole telepathy thing again, and two, he still wasn’t sure he could completely trust these guys, whether one had good leadership or not.
(Not tagging anyone since I didn’t really start any interactions with this post.)

Knuckles
Knuckles frowned at the small boy’s use of language. Eggman was plain evil and he didn’t curse. What exactly was this guy’s deal? He didn’t have time to think on it though, as the boy went in for an attack. Fortunately, Knuckles didn’t like thinking anyway. The boy straight up raged and pounded his hammer on the ground repeatedly, causing many small earthquakes, however, Knuckles wasn’t dumb enough to just stand on the ground and take in the earthquakes, so he jumped up and glided forward, avoiding Blue entirely by sailing over him. He then landed on the ground behind Blue, avoiding the effects of the earthquakes and Blue’s attack. Knuckles then punched the ground once more, this time causing only one eruption, but one should be enough since he was close behind Blue.

Gengar
Gengar, not being able to speak or communicate very well, kinda just stood there awkwardly as his enemy and the child conversed. However, he understood them, his enemy being skeptical about th child, and the child wanting them to stop fighting. Gengar didn’t really understand what to do, so he just floated above the two. He turned upside down and stared at the child, not really understanding what they wanted. Sure, they obviously wanted Gengar and the ice guy to stop fighting, but why? They must want something. So, Gengar raised his eyebrow and continued to stare at the boy, hoping to get the message across.
@Shen: King of the Mist @comic (I guess?)

Last edited: