• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros: Brawl

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Albus - Mondstadt Plains
Albus was running around the plains, trying to find any signs of sentience in these new lands. Keeping a steady pace, Albus came to a halt when he spotted some kind of strange light glow bright in the distance, then fade again. It didn't seem all too safe to investigate, maybe it was a group of white Fomors setting up a trap. Though, it was a best of a sign as any of any other lifeforms in these plains, so it was either this or more exploration. Albus thought, and kept Agartha in her holster, instead opting to stand still, cross his arms and warp over. Unlike his short-ranged teleporting, this warping left behind an afterimage that stretched up into the air for a split second, doing the exact opposite when re-appearing, as if Albus were ascending and descending from the sky. Albus warped himself atop a rock some distance away from the group of individuals that the light briefly came from and examined them from a distance: figuring out whether or not they were dangerous, and whether or not it was safe to approach or it was a potential ambush. Maybe this made himself look suspicious, but he can clear these suspicions up should one of the individuals ask. ..should they not just attack him straight away. @Shen: King of the Mist @Nukas @DarkHydraT

Audrey Redheart
Mondstadt Plains

Audrey smirked, lowering her blade from the sky. Now, looking closer at the blade, it appeared to be storing the energy inside of it, though who knew why.

"Gee, thanks. 'course, I would've gone ahead, if you hadn't 'allowed' it, anyway." She claimed, as she began to run to follow Gunvolt. She had to be prepared, and if she had to destroy that...thing, then so be it.

C'mon, Audrey, all we've done is destroy or prepare to destroy. Maybe we should stop...
No, I have to be prepared to do whatever it takes...
What would Eyala say?

She stopped walking for a second, shuddering at the name her thoughts reminded her of. She hated Eyala. Her and her stupid rainbow hair and carefree thoughts about the world ending, and all the LYING from that messenger of Eya. She loathed being bossed around. She hated having her hand held in HER adventure.
But maybe she had been harsh on her before...she was only trying to help.

AGH! What am I doing?! I can't show weakness! Not in front of someone I don't know!
She quickly made an attempt to catch up after that thought came to mind.

"So...uh...what was that tournament you mentioned like?" She decided to ask Gunvolt, finally, a bit curious. "Just asking, I'm not really that interested." She quickly added, a false smug grin on her face.

"Woah woah woah woah, don't shift the blame on me! I haven't seen an apple since I got here nor am I a bard, I have no instruments. Meanwhile he's offered me to hear about Mondstadt for an apple and is clearly holding a lyre. If anyone's a bard, he is." Geo quickly tried to defend himself from the blatantly false accusations, really not wanting to find out what was going to happen if they didn't believe him.

"Can you believe this guy? He's lying through his teeth, his pants should be rivalling Taurus by now." Omega-Xis scowled before flying over to the harp and grabbing a hold of it, attempting to show it to everyone and give Geo a heart attack at the same time.

Gengar
Gengar looked at the now frozen ground and snickered. Ice was this person’s thing? Piece of cake. He had dealt with many ice types before, and they were never a challenge. Although he had to admit, it was strange seeing a person use these attacks rather than a pokemon. Gengar summoned a 3 more Shadow Balls in a circle and shot them at Sub-Zero one by one, adjusting his aim to follow Sub-Zero if need be. He still hadn’t revealed himself however, but the sound of his snicker did give away his position, so he flew away from that area, moving to the right.
@comic

Knuckles
Knuckles held up both his arms and took the hit, skidding back a few feet from the force of the attack, but taking significantly less damage because he had blocked. He growled and leapt forward, going in for a simple but powerful punch.
@Shen: King of the Mist

Aegislash
Aegislash look to the side and noticed two strange beings, but, then again, he was a living sword, so, he was kind of strange as well. One of them was quite short and had a white head that was rather cube shaped, or was it a helmet...? The other seemed to be human but was covered in armor and also had a strange helmet. Aegislash flew near the two but didn’t say anything, he just...hovered around them, observing.
@ArmedBlue @comic (Optional, you can have them possibly notice Aegislash, but it doesn’t really matter.)
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic crossed his arms and tapped his foot quickly, thinking. “Okay, so something happened with that Nexus thing, everybody went nuts, something happened to me, and now I’m here.” He told himself. He then noticed a very large, strange looking city in the distance. There was a large structure above it too. Something about that structure seemed...off. And he didn’t have anywhere else to go, so he decided to go check it out. He shrugged and began to run towards the city, leaving a blue blur wherever he went. (Thought it would be best to have Sonic switch areas. Urban District isn’t his set in stone destination btw, it’s very possible that he’ll take a detour, get stopped by something, etc.)

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Bennett

The fire themed adventurer scratched his head confused from the words that came out of both Geo and Venti’s mouth’s. Was he trying to blame the other guy for being the apple thief? And there was a statute of him exactly where he was? This didn’t make sense...

“What...? Back up. Your telling me that you, the guy with a Lyre and fancy clothes aren’t a bard? And there was an exact statue of me? Okay okay...what’s going on? I’m so confused...”

He didn’t like thinking about such complicated subjects of who did what and how and where. He just wanted something straightforward that he could work with to get some semblance with that was happening.

“All I know is that you are Ventus the Bard, right? Or was it Ventee? Am I saying that right?” He spoke, referencing a written commission with a dandelion seal on it.

Masaru Daimon & ???

Masaru grinned, loving how nifty Blob was. “Alrighty, let’s go!”

Hopping up where Bowie was, he was ready for the rocket to zoom up to the docking bay of the ship, which was a noticeable protrusion on the far side of the ship

“Hummm...Is that what Monaca thinks she sees?”

A handicapped girl peered through the window, seeing a pale white rocket with what appeared to be a red tuft of hair associated with it. She gave a giggle, delicately putting a hand to her collarbone.

“Monaca thinks it is~”

Vio

Vio sweatdropped a bit. He never liked focus on the title all that much, but as long as it got him trust he didn’t mind in this instance. He began to dissect Dee’s words, noticing a common trend in them.

“So you say you also don’t recall how we got here...simply whisked away? Hm...that most likely means that if we run into anyone else, they were whisked away too. But for what reason?”

Suddenly, Dee turned around, running toward a rather shaken duck, it’s hands glowing with energy. They seemed to know each other, but judging from the duck’s expression, they weren’t quite as eager to meet up. Regardless, he shouldn’t underestimate someone based on stature alone.

@Psymallard @Nukas

Green

Green shook his head to Hunter, not knowing what a ‘Dinaurian’ was, but put together they were related to his dinosaurs in some fashion. It seemed like Copen was right. They were from radically different backgrounds.

“Okay...so chief and I somehow crashed here out of nowhere. I got separated from my friends. You think there is some kind of way way we can get back to where we belong? Anyone mess with this sorta stuff?”

@comic @ArmedBlue @DarkHydraT

Blue & Shadow Link

Blue cockily laughed as he had pounded Knuckle into the wall. Closing his eyes, he propped himself on his hammer.

“What can I say? I’m a bit of a knockou-“

*POW!*

He was punched back by knuckles, who toppled the boy over. After a few seconds, blue sat up, a big pulsating red bruise on his cheek.

“Okay. NOW I’m mad!”

picking up his hammer and his pride, he swung at a pillar, breaking a chunk off. The chunk hurled toward knuckles as if it was a hockey puck. All the while, shadow link laughed to himself, hardly containing his enjoyment.

“Hahahaha! It’s better that cable! Honestly, the only way this would be more fun if they added cartoony sound effects!”

@Captain Pokémon

Last edited:

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Master Chief - The Mountains
The kid with the dinosaur pet certainly wasted no time in bombarding the Spartan with a series of questions, most of which he elected to ignore aside from his final one, in which Chief shook his head slightly. "Damaged. Crash-landed here."
"This is kind of refreshing." Cortana told John. "They seem sweet. We're not gonna leave them out here, are we?"
It was then that the oldest kid spoke, guessing the soldier's origin. Once again, just like most of the dino kid's questions, John didn't answer. The third kid, the teen, adorned white hair and wear a much sleeker type of armor than the Chief, colored in white and red. A small, pinkish, orb-like device hovered about them.
"Another AI." Cortana informed the Spartan. "Mobile, too. I might be a little jealous."
"I take you places." Chief replied to her, his external speakers momentarily disabling so that the others wouldn't hear his words.
"And what nice places you take me to." The AI replied cheekily.

Green then spoke to the Chief, offering some insight into his situation, which was no different than the Spartan's. Considering how out of place these other two were, it was clear that they were in the same mess. He turned, pointing into the distance, where they could see the Nexus past the crest of a mountain far off. He lowered his arm after directing all eyes to the alien artifact. "Whatever that is probably has the answers we're looking for." He informed them. "My objective is to get there, and hopefully figure out why we're here."
"Not to mention there could be something with less righteous intentions there, as well." Cortana's voice spoke through Chief's speakers, making her official introduction to the others.

@Shen: King of the Mist @ArmedBlue @DarkHydraT

Undyne - Urban District
She'd almost entered when a voice called out to her. At first it was a little distant, so she ignored it, but the voice got nearer, until finally, it was directly behind her. She spun about, an energy spear appearing in her hands, expecting trouble- but she saw nobody. Her brow creased, before she looked ever so slightly downward and saw a rather peculiar-looking monster.
At least it wasn't human.
"Oh, hey!" Her spear disappeared as she grinned at him, scratching the back of her head apologetically. "Didn't think there were any other monsters around here. What were you asking?"

@Nukas

Papyrus - Urban Ruins
"ME? THE CAUSE?" Papyrus appeared genuinely shocked as he looked about them. "GOODNESS NO! BUT IF YOU PLAN ON CATCHING THE FEINDISH FOE WHO CAUSED THIS, WE COULD TEAM-UP! IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE DONE A BUDDY COMEDY. YOU SAID YOUR NAME WAS REIZE, ADVENTURER EXTRAORDINAIRE?" The skeleton beamed brightly at the young person, who was wearing a thick, long yellow scarf (Papyrus greatly admiring his sense of fashion), with armor on his forearms, pouches along his waist, and thick black hair. "IT IS MY PLEASURE TO MEET YOU, REIZE, ADVENTURER EXTRAORDINAIRE! MY NAME IS THE GREAT PAPYRUS! FUTURE ROYAL GUARDSMAN AND AS OF TODAY, THE BEST CHEF IN THE UNDERGROUND! I AM ALSO INCREDIBLY HANDSOME." He placed a hand importantly on his chest, his red scarf flowing out behind him grandiosely. He stood easily twice as tall as the kid, but his form wasn't intimidating in the slightest. "NOW, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON, BUT I TOOK THE TIME TO SET UP A FEW PUZZLES IN CASE A HUMAN CAME ALONG! ARE YOU A HUMAN? IF SO, YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER TRYING SOME OF MY PUZZLES! IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THEM! NYEH HEH HEH!"

@Nukas

The Dragonborn - Rivet Ravine
He once again crouched, squinting his eyes behind his iron helmet to stare at the little map drawing this creature had made. It was certainly more intelligent than most creatures he'd met. It also didn't seem capable of speech, which came as no surprise considering its lack of a mouth. He studied the map for a moment, before grinning. "These are dungeons, aren't they?" He pointed to one of the golden token markers. "Perhaps we can search for treasure together!"

As he stood back up, he nearly knocked his head against a floating sword. As he readjusted his helmet, he let out a booming laugh. "The Nine have presented me with a new weapon!" He made to grab the top of the strange sword-like shield, where the handle presumably was.

@ArmedBlue @Captain Pokémon

Sub-Zero - Ravaged Battlefield
Three more of the shadow-like orbs appeared, launching themselves at the Grandmaster, he merely tsked at them before he brought his hands together, an orb forming between his hands, a vortex of ice and dark energy, before he slammed it into the ground. On all sides, wicked walls of ice erupted up, with cruel, jagged ends. The shadowballs made contact, blasting on impact, but the ice held, cracking from the trio of blasts. Sub-Zero grabbed one of the elongated icicles, and tore it off from the wall before hurtling it through the air toward where he heard the snicker, evidently missing as the icicle tumbled to the ground some ways off.

It was then that he did something the Pokémon surely couldn't have predicted. Sub-Zero crossed his arms over his chest, and fell backward. The moment he hit the ground, he sank into it, his body turning to ice before he disappeared entirely, vanishing from view.

@Captain Pokémon

Green

The chief’s words made a lot of sense to the Elven boy, who nodded along with his words. It’s only when cortana spoke through Chief’s speakers did he get caught off guard. A fairy?! He didn’t know chief had one with him. composing himself, he looked him up and down.

“I didn’t know you had a fairy with you...what’s your name?” He asked the question toward Cortana, his voice more gentle and respectful toward her.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt - Mondstadt Plains

The Azure Striker noticed Audrey had stopped walking for a moment, though she quickly caught up to him, asking about the tournament. Someone was struggling with their own thoughts too...

"Ah, the tournament... This Master Hand guy sent invitations across the multiverse, summoning some really strong fighters from a lot of different worlds. He set up the tournament to decide who got that wish I mentioned earlier, no limitations. Though he seemed to do it mostly for entertainment, I remember it being broadcasted. You know the rest." He explained, sighing. Good thing he didn't need to explain in a lot of detail since it was a regular tournament. Just fighting people on a bracket until you lose or win the entire thing.

"By the way, you alright? You froze up for a second back there."

Copen - Mountains

Copen listened carefully to the boy in green's situation and the space soldier's objective, the former referring to the latter as Chief. He stared at the mysterious device in the horizon curiously, while Lola's readings on the artifact couldn't compare it to anything the duo had seen before. The female voice suddenly coming from Chief's speakers caught Lola's attention, flying next to the soldier.

"Makes sense, other lady A.I.! What's your name? I'm Lola, and that over there is Boss, Copen!" She asked enthusiastically, glad to meet another A.I. for the first time in a while.

The Knight - Rivet Ravine

The bug took its map back as it hid it back underneath its cloak, nodding at the man. Finding geo in those mines would be great for buying some useful items once it got back to Hallownest, if it even was possible. Noticing the hovering sword shield thing above them, it drew out is nail in case it turned out to be hostile, ready to strike at a moment's notice. The man seemed to go for its "handle", likely planning to use it as a weapon. Probably a reckless move, but the Knight wasn't one to judge. Not that it could, anyway.

Last edited:
~The King of Slow...~

Slowking let out a yawn, "What a nice cool day. I wish I has some more sea weed. Hmmmm. Maybe I should get some" Slowking said. Slowkind walked down to the shore, he looked around. Slowking saw his friend shelder on the shore, and waved. Slowking made his way to the cliffs edge and leaped. Slowking could have sworn that the water looked weird. As he fell he realized he was no longer looking at the ocean ,but was now staring at a field of grass. He fell, and just barely managed to catch himself before he could hit the pavement. Slowking touched the ground, and looked around to see a destroyed urban area. No ocean anywhere to be seen. This place was a very sad place. Buildings destroyed. Not a lot of happy stuff to find here. No ocean either.

~Guile...~

Guile was in his army van listening to some country music. Guile had the good whiskey, and was planning on stopping by to pay Julia a visit. All of a sudden his plans were cancelled when all of a sudden a portal appeared outta nowhere, and guile drove through before he could press the brakes. Guile found himself driving towards a castle. As he appeared on the other side, Guile could have sworn he saw a small messy purple haired girl in front of his vehicle. Ba-dump! Ba-dump! The vehicle went as it ran over something. "Oh dear! I hope that was just an animal like a raccoon or something" Guile said as he sped up. Guile eventually saw a castle. He parked his vehicle a safe distance away from the castle where it wouldn't be easily seen, and he could find it and leave really quickly if the situation demanded it. Guile got out, and approached the castle to see if whatever was at the castle had to do with him being teleported there. Guile looked back at the car, "Guess I won't be needing that whiskey now, dammit" Guile said. He started walked towards the castle. He paused to fix his hair, then continued walking.

Last edited:
Hunter looked at where Master Chief pointed and squinted his eyes. "I don't see it. Wait here." Running away from his new acquaintances, the boy ventured out until there was 83 feet between him and the nearest living organism. "Alright Brachio, give me a better view!" A white medal was tossed onto the ground and caused a purple Brachiosaurus with golden accents to be summoned out of nowhere. "Up, up and away!" The sauropod rumbled as it let down its head and raised it when Hunter sat on top of it. Looking once more at the direction in which Chief pointed, Hunter finally saw what he meant. The Central Nexus was as clear as day from up here, although the kid didn't know why Chief wanted to go there. "Alright Brachio, slide formation!" As soon as the boy uttered those words, he slid down the neck of the dinosaur all the way to the tip of its tail which was just a bit behind Green. "Thank you!" The Brachiosaurus glowed white as it returned to a medal, flying at Hunter who put the medal back in the case. "I saw it, it's pretty big." Looking around the Fossil Fighter put a hand on his chin as he began to think. "You don't look like Fossil Fighters, does that mean you never got to see the wonders of Fossil Battles? If there were fossils here, maybe you could become one yourselves. It's heaps of fun, I should invite you all to Vivosaur island."

Noticing Lola fly over to Master Chief, Hunter raised an eyebrow. "That doesn't look like a cleaning robot, it's way too small and smooth. It looks like something the Dinaurians would make, but King Dynal never told me about things like that. What is it?" Taking a step forward, the boy leaned forward and squinted his eyes. "It's so....small. It's about the size of my Dino Medals, how does it even work?" Realizing that he had yet to introduce himself, the boy quickly stepped back and grinned. "Oh sorry, where are my manners? I'm Hunter, a level 6 Fossil Fighter." Reaching in his pocket, the boy showed what appeared to be an ID card.

Audrey Redheart
Mondstadt Plains

"It's no big deal." Audrey quickly told Gunvolt, lying through her clenched teeth. She didn't trust Gunvolt enough to tell him the truth, nor for anyone. The last person she told...well, she was desperate then.

"Anyway," She rolled her eyes. "Guess that 'Master Hand' guy didn't pick out the strongest of the strongest, or else I would've been there." She claimed, cocky. "Although, maybe he respected the limitations my quest was setting me." She quickly resolved to herself, trying to hide the mere thought that she wouldn't have been strong enough for the tournament.

"...Wait, what does 'Broadcasted' mean?" She quickly asked. Looked like someone wasn't familiar with technology... That would explain the fantasy realm style clothing. Meanwhile, if Gunvolt(Or Joule) looked close enough, her bright scarf was brushed by the wind enough to show some thorns stabbed into her left leg, though not many, luckily. No reason to look there, though, right?

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola

"...if you say so." He replied, he didn't really mind that Audrey didn't want to share her thoughts. He chuckled at her mention of not being invited to the tournament, shrugging.

"Who knows, maybe your invitation got lost in the multiversal mail. Or maybe you were in the replacements list, I think a couple people got replaced early on." He replied, pausing when the blue haired girl asked what broadcasting meant. He should have realized earlier just from her attire and weapon, she likely came from a fantasy world instead of a more technologically advanced one like his.

"Broadcasted means something's being shown to people everywhere. Kinda like... a worldwide colosseum or amphitheater, if that makes sense." He explained, though he didn't know if those things even existed in Audrey's world. He didn't notice the thorns stuck in the girl's leg, too focused on coming up with a comparison for the term.

Joule did notice, but decided not to speak up. Audrey seemed like the kind of person who didn't want people worrying about her, so she thought it best not to say a thing, somewhat knowing where she was coming from.

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Venti - Plains of Monstadt
"Oh I am certainly a bard. My name is Venti, three-time winner of the "Most Popular Bard of Monstadt." I take great pride in my musical ability. I've memorized every tune and poem and can recite them by heart, and I am also quite the composer myself. Not to mention I consider myself an expert glider and quite the treat to be around, but surely that's enough about me. You're Bennett are you not? You're the one from the adventurer's guild who always seems to be on my case about some grand apple heist that I'm sure must be hard to pull off. Also, I would love to know more about you're story traveler!"

Venti then felt the pull on his lyre from an unseen force. It was rather unexpected, so his grip gave quite easily. The Lyre seemed to hover in the air. He suspected this must be the work of whatever presence the strange boy seemed to keep talking to. "I also wouldn't mind if you told your friend to give me back my Lyre." The combination of the strange boy and the concerning nature of Bennett's unpetrified state made Venti completely unaware of the one watching them from a short distance...

Bowie - Urban District
Bowie looked down from the rocket amazed at the city below. It was unlike anything he'd ever seen before. He wondered if his house and treehouse were transported here as well, but there would be time for that. He stepped off Blob along with Masaru and onto the large ship. It was almost like something out of a sci-fi movie, except it was actually happening to him. "Alright Mr. Leader, where do we go to meet these friends of yours!"

Tails - Urban District
"Monster?!? I'm sorry Miss, I think you must be mistaken. My name is Miles Prowler, proud engineer and pilot of the Sonic Team! as for my question, I was wondering where we were exactly. My GPS isn't putting me on any known map of our Earth which is quite unusual. I don't think it was damaged when I was transported here, so the only logical explanation is that I was transported to another world, one I was hoping you might be able to tell me about."

Reize - Urban Ruins
Reize was taken back by the boisterous nature of the Skeleton, but he seemed harmless enough. He dropped his stance and stood straight, having to look up to the towering skeleton. "Oh so you really don't know what's going on either. Alright then. By the way, you can just call me Reize. After all, I'm sure you don't want me saying 'THE GREAT PAPYRUS! FUTURE ROYAL GUARDSMAN' every time I refer to you. I am indeed a human, but I'm not quite sure what puzzles have to do with anything." He scratched the back of his head. This day just kept getting stranger for him.

Bandana Dee - Jungle
Dee skidded to a stop as he saw that Psyduck was obviously not as excited to see him as he was to see Psyduck. It made sense of course, they didn't end on the best terms, but he was just excited to see someone he recognized after all of this crazy stuff happened. "Listen, I'm really sorry for what happened in the tournament. I was a little nervous since it was a completely new world and I just wanted cake... can we start over?" He was hoping Psyduck would accept this as a peace offering. He wanted as many allies as he could get on this new adventure after all.

Bennett

“Wait, you wanna know about Me—?” Bennett responded surprised about the fact the Bard was even curious. He caught himself though, shaking his head and waving his hands in the air. “WAIT! Wait-Wait! I was supposed to do something! Don’t trick me up!”

Carefully reading the contents of the commission, he folded the piece of paper back into his shorts pocket.

“It says I’m supposed to return you to town, I think Grand Master Jean wants to- WHERE IS THE CITY?!?”

He grasped both sides of his head in shock as he realized the city had outright been removed from the face of the earth! Instead it was replaced by a distant Monestary, jungles trees being seen several miles away.

Masaru & The Warriors of Hope.

After landing safely inside the docking bay, Masaru stretched his arms out with a long elated sigh.

“Ahh...it’s good to be back home! I gotta show you all the stuff! We have a big video game room with all the coolest consoles! We have a Huuuuuge screen for cartoons and-“

He realized he was rambling on before Bowie even got to see the other warriors of Hope. Sheepishly rubbing the back of his head, Masaru continued.

“Aheh...gotta a little ahead of myself. C’mon, this way!”

Masaru led Bowie down the hall, coming across big double doors with red carpet leading up to it. Nonchalantly swinging the grand doors open, the pair were met with a large checkered tiled room, four figures in it. Two were boys and two were girls. Monaca and Nagisa seemed to be waiting for them to walk in while the others, Jataro and Kotoko rushed to their places.

“I’m Hoooooooome!” Masaru called out.

“...Where exactly were you in the first place?” The blue haired boy, Nagisa questioned.

“Oh you know, got to fight with a giant hand in the Bootleg Bros Tournament!”

Heads turned to each other, not exactly sure what he was on about, Kotoko uttering a laugh.

“Pfft! Your stories get wackier and wackier Masaru.”

“A giant...hand?” Jataro wondered. “How does a giant hand get born...? Is there like a mommy hand? That brings up all sorts of gross questions...”

“Wha-? It’s true! All of it!” Masaru stomped on the ground in a mini tantrum. “See? I even got my friend here as proof!”

Masaru stepped to the side, letting the other warriors have a clear view of him. Before they could say anything more, Masaru spoke to Bowie.

“Remember that big whiteboard drawing I did?? These are them! You know them right? Monaca, Nagisa, Jataro, and Kotoko!”

“Heeeey...that’s not introduction...!” Jataro whined. “I actually had something really good written out this time... Oh well... it wasn’t important anyway...”

DevVoid

Albus stood by, watching these three talk with eachother. They certainly didn't seem like much of a threat. To him, atleast. And it didn't seem like they were planning an ambush either, because if they had, they would've surely noticed him by now. Albus jumped off of the rock he had warped atop of, dropping onto the grass below. Albus still had his arms crossed, even when he had jumped down and after the landing. He was still on guard to be sure, ready to teleport away if something harmful came his way. Albus began walking toward the three, looking at each individual of the group, giving a quick glance at the floating Lyre. It really wasn't the strangest thing Albus saw, an instrument moving on its own.

Albus waited until the three finished talking amongst eachother and noticed him until he began talking. " Greetings. My name is Albus. I've never seen these lands before, and I would wish to return back to my home lands as swiftly as possible. Might you know a way to do so? " Albus spoke up, referring to the group itself, hoping atleast one of these people knew how to return back home. @Shen: King of the Mist @Nukas @DarkHydraT

comic

"Fairy?" Cortana pondered. "You should call me flattering things, Chief."
"Her name is Cortana." The Spartan informed the children that surrounded him. "An artificial intelligence, as the lovely Lola just pointed out." Cortana finished for her companion. "Now that introductions are out of the way, I think now would be the best time for me to explain what I can."

It was no surprise to John that Cortana had been scanning the kids, their own companions, the distant artifact, and this world this whole time. She could get rather obsessive, especially when she didn't know the answer to something. "Until today, I assumed it was theoretical, not yet possible in the realm of non fiction." The AI began. "But it's clear that we all come from different dimensions. I've already deduced that this isn't a fracture in time, considering humans and ancient reptiles didn't co-exist from where Chief and I hail from. The technology to pull us together would have to be extremely advanced, more so than anything any of us have probably ever encountered before. I deduce that our destination is a central nexus of sorts, considering the amount of raw energy pulsing from it. Just an educated guess, though."
There was a moment of silence as everyone digested Cortana's theory. However, the first to move was Chief as he climbed back into the driver's seat of his warthog. "Then we have no time to waste." He stated. "If you don't have transportation of your own, I've got room." The Spartan added, mostly directing his statement to Green, who was the only one who hadn't arrived by vehicle, rocket boots, or a flying pterosaur.

Undyne - Urban District
Not a monster? This statement confused the Captain for a moment, before she realized this guy probably arrived the same way she did and probably wasn't as fortunate as her in landing safely. Conked his head real good, no doubt. Sure. 'Not a monster'. That's a good one.
The way he talked, too... it was almost like listening to Alphys, which caused a smirk to dance over the fish monster's face. "No idea, kid." She replied with a shrug. "Look, we're too exposed out here. We can talk more inside." She made her way into what she assumed to be a clothing store, considering the superhero costumes in the window, holding the door open for Miles. Once they were both in, she gazed around. All sorts of unique, cool costumes were about. The perfect disguise to hide in plain sight among the humans. They'd never even see her coming.

Nobody was inside, which was weird, but she shrugged it off. That just made it easier for her to don a disguise. Immediately, Undyne began to walk along rows of costumes, looking over them all with interest, trying to pick the coolest one she could find before deciding to go for something more basic, not wishing to draw attention to herself.
"Transported to another world, huh?" She repeated the fox's observation. "Nah. Same world. Just... different place. Notice how there's nobody else like us around? Makes the answer clear. And these costumes? Just like in the historical records of humanity they call anime." She snagged a costume, looking it over. It was perfect. The undersuit was a skin-tight black latex, but it was adorned with all sorts of cool-looking cloths and bits of armor. They almost felt plastic but- no way humans would be that cheap, right?
She took the costume into a nearby dressing room to begin applying it out of the public eye. "You should get a disguise too, if you don't want to draw attention to yourself." She advised Miles. "Even if you are a little small."

@Nukas

Papyrus - Urban Ruins
"WOWZERS!" Papyrus exclaimed, looking at Reize in newfound interest. "A HUMAN, HUH? I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE BEFORE, BUT YOU'RE JUST LIKE UNDYNE DESCRIBED! AS FOR THE PUZZLES, I HAVE BEEN TAUGHT IN THE ART OF CAPTURING HUMANS! PUZZLES ARE THE KEY, YOU SEE. SO NOW THAT I KNOW YOU'RE A HUMAN, YOU MOST CERTAINLY SHOULD DO MY PUZZLES. IN FACT, I DON'T GIVE YOU A CHOICE! FOLLOW ME, REIZE, ADVENTURER EXTRAORDINARIE!"
With that, the skeleton monster sprinted off, leaping excitedly over a pile of rubble and down an alleyway, sometimes calling out 'THIS WAY!', or 'I'M FAST!' to ensure that Reize knew where he was.

@Nukas

Green

Green nodded his head, stroking his chin to the idea that Chief had brought up. Taking a quick glance over to the distant pulsating energy In the air, the boy spoke.

“If that’s our lead to getting everyone back home safely...then that’s where we will go! I trust your judgments, Chief and Ms.Cortana.”

Warily, Green hopped on board the Warthog. The seats felt a lot like a saddle...except taller and longer. Were they in a contraption, or was it actually a beast? Green decided to pet the outer hull of the warthog as they sat there, just to make sure it didn’t act up as it was on.

“Easy girl...”

Urban District

People panicked in the streets, struggling in a newfound culture shock. As cultures talked with each other for the first time...one of them weren’t so talkative. Odd, five foot monochrome stuffed bears plodded around town, seemingly dead set on moving to certain locations.

People stared at the oddly as the out of place bears had began to make it to their respective locations, space out from each other. Many of them stopped moving as they got to their locations, while many others continued to walk into the streets. What was going on?

@Nukas @comic

Audrey Redheart
Mondstadt Plains

"Replacement?!" Audrey seemed annoyed at even that joke. "Excuse me, I'm way more than that! I'm the hero of my world, I slay giant monsters on the daily like they're nothing!" She claimed, over-exaggerating her feats as though it were the truth, though it wasn't far from it. "I don't think Multiversal Mail is a thing, anyway, but even THAT is more likely." She then decided to keep listening.

"A worldwide amphitheatre..? That seems very...uh, distracting?" She pointed out. "But hey, times probably change, I dunno." She added, before quickly realising what her scarf was no longer hiding.
Crap! Can't let this guy see that...After all, what kinda Hero gets hurt by tiny thorns?!
She quickly shuffled her scarf to move it.

"So, anyway." She shrugged her shoulders. "About that whole different worlds stuff, what's your world like?" She asked Gunvolt.
Probably a lot better than back home...

I wonder if...my actions affected other worlds...what I if destroyed them too?? No, I couldn't have, right? Eya wouldn't allow that, I hope... Unless that stupid messenger of her's spouted another lie of her's...

She quickly shook those thoughts out of her head. She needed to listen for the response to her question, not catch herself thinking of something she disliked.

"Oh, now you're admitting you're a bard? Couldn't you've done that before you tried shifting the blame? No wonder there are no bards around in Electopia." Mega chewed out Venti as he threw the lyre at the bard and returned to Geo's Star Carrier, giving his voice an electrical sound. "Why did we have to find the nutcases?"

Geo laughed sheepishly as Mega revealed himself by throwing the lyre at Venti. "I should probably introduce myself too. I am Geo Stelar, my friend here is called Omega-Xis or Mega for short. Mega, say hi." Showing his Star Carrier, a screen showed Mega's appearance to Bennett and Venti. The AM-ian was far from amused, growling at Venti.

"Try and shove the blame on me again and I will vaporize you." Mega snarled as Geo stashed his Star Carrier in his pocket. "Come on Mega, be nice." As Albus showed up, Geo tilted his head. "I'm sorry Sir, we are just as lost as you are. We've been looking for a way back home too.

---------

"So we're going to that big thing the big man pointed at?" Hunter said after listening to Cortana's theory. He frankly didn't understand a lot of it, but it came down to the fact that no one else had experienced Fossil Battles and that made him feel sad inside. He'd just have to convince his friends that Fossil Battles were the greatest thing around by showing them. "Coatlus, time to fly." The boy summoned its Quetzalcoatlus again and climbed on its back. "Coatlus has space for one more person around my weight, sorry mister soldier. You'd simply be too heavy." As Hunter petted the large pterosaur, it let out a cry to signify that it was ready to take off. "Ready when you are, sir."

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola

Gunvolt couldn't help but laugh as Audrey took his joke a little too personally. "I'm kidding, of course. I guess Master Hand may have chosen somewhat at random, I'm sure I saw an anthropomorphic rabbit with a wig participating. Not very strong, as you can imagine. Knocked out on Round One." He replied. Maybe he had gotten lucky when he was chosen.

Audrey asked about his world, the Azure Striker sighing as he thought of the human versus Adept struggle. Had his wish even been granted? He wished he got to see his world again, having both species coexist in peace was something he had wanted to see for years. Guess I'll just leave the conflict part out of this...

"My world is pretty advanced, all kinds of technology all around the world. I'll spare you the details on what tech is all about, just think devices that make life easier. There's also two different kinds of people: regular humans and Adepts that have special powers. For example..." He paused, raising an arm skyward before launching electricity out of it, it dissipating after going a good distance.

Copen - Mountains

"Heh, I am pretty amazing!" Went Lola as the other A.I. called her lovely, flying back over to Copen as they both listened to Cortana's analysis of the situation. She was quite knowledgeable, as Copen expected. He watched Chief as he got onto the Warthog's rider seat, offering a ride to the rest of the group. The teen knew he could probably get there on his own, but he didn't want to wear his gear out with constant Bullit Dashing and thought it best to stick with the group.

As such, he got onto the vehicle's cargo bed, holding onto the back of the open roof with one hand to keep himself stable. Lola and the P-Bits couldn't just lay down on the vehicle's open space, so they maintained flight while trying to be as close to Copen as possible, careful not to bump into anything or anyone.

"Count us both in. If that device has so much power as to be able to bring people in from different dimensions, it can't be left unchecked." He simply said, nodding at the vehicle's driver.

Last edited:
Audrey Redheart
Mondstadt Plains

More advanced, huh? I wonder what's meant by it making life easier...
Audrey's thoughts were cut off by the electricity being shot directly out of Gunvolt's arm, causing her to flinch in surprise.
"Wait, y-you can just...do that?" She seemed shocked at that, before quickly recomposing herself. "Alright, I can't let you outshine me on that!" She pointed her own sword to the sky, and immeadiantly what appeared to be lightning began striking down on the blade.

After a second, it looked like 3 large bars were within the blade, causing Audrey to smirk.
"Perfect." She pointed her blade forwards, and immeadiantly lightning shot out from the tip her sword, accompanied by appropriate thunder, striking a small hill and damaging it heavily.

It still works!! So Eya hasn't abandoned me! Perfect!!

"See, told you I couldn't let you outshine me there." She boasted, though a quiver of worry over the fact that Gunvolt almost casually used electrical attacks like that was in her voice, if not very clear.

...If he can just do that, and so can others...is there even a need for heroes in the future? ...Oh, right. My world doesn't have a future. Great job, me.

She mentally slapped herself for blaming her for that. She wasn't at fault, that's what she believed.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola

The Azure Striker gave a prolonged whistle of admiration as Audrey shot out lightning from her sword and struck a hill.

"That was pretty good! Looks like we've got somewhat similar abilities, eh?" He complimented the blue haired girl as he put his arm down. Audrey seemed a bit curious about his abilities, surprised by how he could just 'do that'.

"Yep, that's my power, or Septima as they're called in my world. Known as Azure Striker, it allows me to freely control and generate electricity. Other neat capabilities it brings include hacking some devices from the outside or enhancing my body's capabilities." He explained, looking down at his hands as electricity surged throughout them. The Septima was certainly useful, but the events that lead to him obtaining it weren't very pretty.

"That sword of yours is cool too. Even in my world, weapons that can harness elements are pretty rare. Well, they do exist, but they're used much differently... Anyway, any story behind your weapon? Cool legend or anything?"

Last edited:
~Guile... Gareeg Mach Monastery...~

Guile approached the large castle, "What is this place? Looking like something out of a British fantasy novel" Guile said. He approached the castle. He took his sunglasses of as he walked in through the front gate. The gate was open, so Guile walked in. Maybe he'd see someone inside. Hopefully they aren't hostile.

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Destroyed Urban Area
Kilton was assessing his inventory- he had lots of monster parts, monster extract, and mon, a mop, a spring hammer, his journal, and each of the monster hoods. Suddenly, he heard yelling from around the corner. In a panic, he stuffed the smaller items in a bag and dove behind a nearby pile of rubble, putting on the Lynel Mask as an extra precaution. There were footsteps, and the voice now coming from the opposite direction. He peeked at the entity, and it seemed to be made from bone- was it a stal creature? It was unlike any stal creature he'd seen before, and as a result he got excited. The shop owner followed the skeletal wonder whilst hiding among the debris, hoping to get a better look at the creature from another angle.
@comic

Garreg Mach Monestary
Kragg's alertness gained from the years of watching over the Rock Wall served him well, as he spotted someone from atop the entirely different other wall he was standing on. It seemed to be some sort of hairless ape, but it was the first being Kragg had seen in this new world. Kragg rolled down the wall to get closer to the entrance, then leapt off and performed a three point landing several feet behind the hairless ape, who had already gone in the structure.
@ThAtGuY101

Jungle

Dee apologized, and Psyduck almost believed him for a second. Now, the duck had never heard of cake, but if this puffball wanted it, then it must be no good. It was undoubtedly some ingredient for a doomsday device, or maybe it WAS the doomsday device. Either way, this spear-wielding menace was a mean one, but he was strong. He managed to beat Psyduck before somehow, and now he seemed to be wanting to play nice for some reason. Psyduck knew he would be outnumbered, with both his sworn enemy and a human, and usually where there's humans, there's usually more than one red and white sphere(s) that produce more enemies. Heck, Psyduck was thinking he could take them, but since they wanted to be kind, the duck pokemon would return the favor. But this time he would backstab his former "friend" first. Psyduck gave an obviously forced smile and fired finger guns at Waddle Dee, then looked past him and gave a weak wave to the human, who he was much more wary of. Turning away, he couldn't hold in the excitement of getting his revenge on this menace. He began to laugh maniacly, but each guffaw was undoubtedly the word "duck."
@Nukas

Knuckles
Knuckles smirked as the boy was knocked back easily, this would be easier than he thought-
s m a c k
Knuckles was hit in the chest with a flying piece or debris. He stumbled back a bit, having the air knocked out of him. He wheezed for a second, then growled. He quickly punched a tree that was to his left, knocking it down. He didn’t want to harm the nature on Angel Island, but this kid was pissing him off. He picked up the tree, spun around for a second to gain momentum, and threw it at the boy.
@Shen: King of the Mist

Gengar
His enemy blocked the Shadow Balls with walls of ice. Then, he literally sank into the ground. Okay, no ice types could do that! Gengar looked around frantically, still invisible. Where the heck did he go? He considered using a different move, but it was too risky. He didn’t want to reveal too many of his capabilities to this guy yet. He simply threw a rather large Shadow Ball at the area he had last seen the man, the ball exploding in a large purple blast once it hit something, be it the ground, or an enemy attack, or just an enemy.
@comic

Aegislash
The human let out a laugh, seeming rather confident, claiming that Aegislash was a weapon sent by ‘The Nine’, whatever that was. As the the the armor-covered human tried to grab Aegislash’s hilt, he seriously considered draining his life force right then and there by letting him grab it. But, he sensed innate leadership in the man. He had nowhere else to go, so might as well follow him. Aegislash simply moved back, preventing the man from grabbing his hilt. Aegislash then began to radiate dark-like energy, and his eye began to glow. He then transmit a message to the man, saying that he wished to follow the man on his journey. (Yep, Aegislash can do this. Cool.)
@comic

Blue

Blue felt good getting another strike down on the red loser...that is until they uprooted a tree and chucked it their way! Whoever this guy was they were dumb, like soooo dumb. But strong.

“$#%£!” Blue cursed.

He jumped into the archway, the tree now locking that route. Blue, still Wielding his trusty hammer, whacked the trunk of the tree, shaking the ground around it along with the tree itself. It toppled over, allowing him to get back to the other side.

“The hell- you could have killed me ya D#%@!” He cursed again, shaking his fist. “Whatever! After this I’m sticking that tree where the sun don’t shine!”

Getting angry, he took out something from his pocket. Suddenly, a bomb larger than would would have realistically fit in there emerged, lit fuse and all! Blue chucked the bomb toward knuckle with anger seething from him.

Red

Red gathered the courage to peek out once more to the fight. He didn’t know who exactly was winning, nor he did think that was important. He just wondered if they had seen the other link nearby. Maybe if they had tired themselves out from this battle, they’d want to listen? Until then, he elected to wait it out until they got it out of their systems.

@comic @Captain Pokémon

Audrey Redheart
Mondstadt Plains

Audrey grinned at Gunvolt's question, giggling a little to herself at the explanation in order to hide her ever so slight annoyance at how...simple that seemed to her, knowing it was probably way more complex.
"Oh, interested in this sword, huh? Well, it's pretty neat, if I do say so myself!" She claimed.

Wait, how DID Eya make my sword, anyway?

"Y'see, in my world, or universe, rather, there's this Goddess named Eya, ya know? Sung her song of creation to set the universe into motion thousands of years ago, right? Well, by my time, the Overseers, followers of Eya with godlike powers who live in the Spiritual Overseer's Realm," She began to explain, overexaggerating the power of the Overseers. "had begun to slack on their duties, kinda ignoring the humans they were supposed to watch over and other stuff I guess. Because of this, they, and the whole universe, become corrupted. I dunno what by, I don't think even Eya or her messenger knows." She continued. "Anyway, point is, things were going bad. So, Eya sent her messenger to find a Hero, worthy of a sword made by her. Through a trial inside my dreams, I proved myself, and when I woke up, the sword was next to my bed!"

"So, my quest and purpose was simply given; Kill the corrupted Overseers, which would halt this corruption and destroy it." She finished. While she hadn't told lies, per say, she hadn't told the whole truth.

I can't let anyone know what killing those Overseers did...no one. Not even if I'm stuck in a cave with my worst enemy, again. And if this guy or anyone else DOES learn...I'll probably be left with no choice.

"Pretty neat, right?" She boasted. "Only real sucky part was that her messenger decided to tag along with me...annoying girl couldn't stop reminding me stuff I already knew," She groaned. "'oh Audrey did you know you can shoot lightning at these crystals to activate them like you've been doing for the past 3 days?'" She attempted to imitate Eyala's, the messenger of Eya, silky smooth and somewhat annoying voice, though it came off rougher than intended. Besides, even she knew Eyala wasn't as simple about that stuff and was actually really chill. It was just annoying how she constantly either bossed her around or how much she constantly explained the same stuff she already knew to her.

~Guile... Garreg Mach...~

Guile began walking towards the castle when he heard a thud. He turned, slightly startled to the sight of a giant beetle. The bug looked like it could be the fighting type. What an odd combination. Guile wasn't particularly startled since he met his fair share of weirdos in his time. Necro, Blanca, and Zappa come to mind. Guile looked at the bug, "I'm guessing your heading inside too?" Guile said He continued to walk through the front gate of the castle outer walls.

~Slowking... Destroyed urban ruins...~

Slowking saw a goblinoid creature and a human. Maybe the goblinoid is the human trainer's pokémon. Slowking had doubts in regards to talking to them, but Slowking couldn't see any other life forms within the vicinity. He decides to approach them, and see what was going on. "Excuse me... erm... I may have gotten a little lost. I'm not quite sure how to get back to Johto. Do either of you know what region this is, I dare say. I hope we aren't in Kanto" Slowking said.

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola

Gunvolt listened intently to Audrey's story. It seemed pretty high stakes, having to free the universe from corruption.

"Well that's a quest if I've ever heard one. Killing people with godlike powers is no easy task, after all." He commented, chuckling at Audrey's imitation of her companion's seemingly annoying 'tips'. He was glad Joule wasn't like that, though she'd sometimes chime in with during missions. He didn't mind, though.

"I've only fought one person with that kind of power. Able to control physical matter and people's minds, trying to rule the nation with his twisted idea of justice. I managed to take him down though, someone like that had to be stopped." He added, thinking back to his difficult fight with Nova, head of Sumeragi's Defense Unit.

"How did those Overseers compare? Godlike powers are probably already a good way to put it, but any specific abilities that made them even stronger?"

Last edited:

comic

He glanced over at Green as the kid pat the vehicle, speaking to it as though it were a living thing. The moment Green did this, Chief slightly revved the engines, giving a sudden growl before returning to its neutral mechanical purr. "Guess she likes you." He informed the kid. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Cortana asked the Spartan, who didn't respond. Instead, he opened a small box between the two, revealing several devices inside.
He grabbed three of these devices, handing one to Green, one to Copen, and a third to Hunter, not before getting his attention first so the boy would catch it, completely ignoring the remark to ride on the dinosaur. "These are long-range communicators. They fit in one of your ears. We can hear and speak to each other over long distances this way." He informed them once the earpieces were distributed.

With that, he revved the engine once again, before shifting it into drive, and peeling out of the area, though trying to be a little gentler than usual, considering Copen in the back was in for a rougher ride than either Green or the Chief.

Sub-Zero - Ravaged Battlefield
The shadowball struck the ice, and the resulting explosion of energy and ice filled the immediate area with a thick fog that quickly fell over Gengar. Almost immediately, Sub-Zero rose out of the ground behind Gengar, whose invisible appearance was revealed parting the fog unintentionally. Wordlessly, the Grandmaster walked toward the creature, his sword materializing in his hand, made of a tough, crystalized ice that he immediately slashed through the air at Gengar, his eyes closed as he did this.

@Captain Pokémon

The Dragonborn - Rivet Ravine
Psychic. Living. Of course. He was always denied the most incredible of weaponry. It was like the Gods were laughing at him. Oh well, it wished to accompany him. That sat fine with the Dragonborn, he smirked beneath his bush of a beard. "Then by all means, travel with my companion and I." He looked down at the little creature, then at the living sword, and frowned. "You need names." He realized. With a finger, he pointed at Hollow Knight. "Mushroom. Mush for short."
It was the first thing that came to mind.
He then turned to Aegislash, pointing at it. "...and Slash."

@Captain Pokémon

Audrey Redheart
Mondstadt Plain

Audrey frowned at that.

"That's...a good question." She admitted. "This sword is very effective against spiritual beings, so I never really gave most of them a chance to fight. Killed one of them mid-speech, didn't give one even a chance to speak, another two killed each other due to a war going on in the real world, killed another with a single slash, and only had a real boss-fight-esqe fight with two." She explained.

"But, from the way leading to them, I guess there was some weird stuff. messing with platforms and matter and stuff, screwing with time, one of the ones I actually fought could teleport... Oh, and complete ability to influence human counterparts, like Kings and Queens, into fighting each other. One of them had the ability to trap people in bubbles that could only be broken by my sword, as well, and another held the ability to change the winds. The last one I managed to kill....oh, boy, was he annoying. He kept running away, hiding behind the other Overseers. Technically, he went down in one blow, but then, the corruption took over him and he turned into a REAL final boss." She continued, deciding not to give the whole truth about certain things. "Spiked vines, falling stars, heavy slams, lightning and forcefields... Guy was tough, but not tough enough." She proudly boasted.

Probably shouldn't admit that he had help from a bard and a witch...If this guy knew he had human help, he might suspect something was up. Can't let that happen.

"So! Yeah, pretty weird, huh? Though I bet with this stuff about other worlds, others went through this kinda stuff..." She acted as though that mattered to her. What really mattered was if what she did was unique...she prayed silently it was...If it didn't matter what she did back home and she was still a nobody in comparison to everyone else, what was the point? "So, anyway, if there's nothing we can do with that...thingy, what then?"

Last edited:

Green
Location- Mountains

Green was glad the creature was responding positively to him, so it WAS alive. Even though the man was futuristic, maybe concepts like mounts, riders, and heroes still remained the same. Relaxing his muscles and sitting down comfortably, he was handed a small device. Supposedly it helped them talk when further away. It sounded useful, like a lot of the heat he accepted from strangers to aid in his quest before. So he took it with gratitude, placing it in his ear.

As they tore out of there, he looked behind him at Copen, a rather mysterious figure that wasn’t quite so easy to read as hunter, as they didn’t have their emotions on their sleeve.

“So, what’s your name?” Green asked. “Noticed you weren’t talking much out of the lot of us, everything alright?”

Last edited:
"Alright! We can tell jokes over these!" Hunter grinned as he put the ear piece on and spoke into it. "Greetings, dear passengers. This is your captain speaking, we'll take off in one minute. The weather is clear, the plane has a full tank and the co-pilot just got married. Take off in three, two, one, let's go!" The Quetzalcoaltus shook its head before launching itself into the sky, keeping pace with Chief in his Warthog without flapping its wings. "The scenery is wonderful up here folks, and there is no traffic whatsoever. Truly a beautiful day to be flying." Hunter had no clue at all about what being a pilot entailed, but he didn't really care. Flying was always fun, and now he had people to talk to! How could he not make use of it?

-------

"Who decided that jungles were allowed? Begone!" Prometheus slashed at the air in front of him, sending an energy wave forward that cleared a path for him. He had to get out of here, and fast. He had a bit less than three days left before he would shut down permanently, and he was stuck in a blasted jungle! He'd ended up here after a crack formed in the sky in front of him, leaving Pandora alone with that man. Prometheus' blood boiled just thinking about him, oh what he would give to burn that bastard alive. The Reploid stopped, burn? A smirk crept upon his face as he flew up and levitated in place. "Burn!" Two large fire pillars appeared out of nowhere and swirled around Prometheus, igniting the jungle as they got further and further away before dying out. "Ahahahahahaha! Burn, you lousy jungle! Burn!" The Grim Reaper cackled, surrounded by a quickly spreading fire.

Vio

So then this waddle dee character is friends with the duck...whomever he is. I just hope that they are an ally rather than another obstacle to overcome.

That’s when the smell of firewood filled his nostrils. After a few sniffs his head snapped to the left. Smoke. Rising. Embers and flame rose above the tree line of the dense jungle brush. A forest fire.

“We have to move.” Vio told the small pair, approaching them. “We should go somewhere less flammable, we are at too high a risk here.”

@Psymallard @DarkHydraT @Nukas

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie/Nagisa/Kotoko - Above the Urban District
Bowie was excited to meet all of Masaru's friends. He talked so fondly of them, and Bowie was also sure that they would help by listening to reason that not all adults were demons. Before he could say anything though, the blue haired boy... Nagisa if he remembered correctly... sighed and spoke up. "Masaru, I know you have a fairly active imagination, but don't you think you're taking it a little far this time? This base is for the Warriors of Hope to help us watch out for the other kids and plan our kid paradise. You can't bring in random kids from the street, he's not even wearing a Monokuma helmet to signify that he is on the side of paradise." Nagisa would've said more, but he was interrupted by the sudden shriek of one of the girls, Kotoko if Bowie recalled correctly.

"KYAAAAH! Oh just look at the little white plushy in his arms Nagisa! It's so ADORBS! Masaru might be telling just another crazy story again, but that plushy is so cute, I just want to snatch it up!" She was gushing over Blob and Bowie saw this as the perfect time to interject. He wanted them to believe Masaru after all.

"Wel this is Blob, and he's not a plush toy. I can actually prove what Masaru's saying is true with him if you'll allow me." He pulled out a mint Jellybean and fed it to blob, causing him to turn into a duplicate of Bowie, copying every movement he made. "See? He's an alien from a planet not far from the Earth of my dimension. We participated in the tournament with Masaru and somehow wound up here!"

Nagisa was taken back by the sudden transformation of the amorphous figure. "Interesting, well I guess that would be par for the course for today, Towa City did change right before our eyes after all, but it's quite perplexing. You wouldn't happen to know the cause of that would you Masaru? It made Monaca upset when it happened and it certainly is putting our plans behind for the kid paradise."

Tails - Urban District
Tails followed the fish girl inside, even though her fear of being exposed seemed slightly unprecedented. It seemed to him like they were in a costume shop, but the tall fish girl seemed to believe that these were what humans usually wore. "I'm sorry, but I think you misunderstood me. It's because there is no one else like us around that I believe that we were transported to another world. I am used to humans and creatures like me interacting quite frequently. Not to mention that all of the architecture seems to be a hodgepodge of different cities mashed together. It seems fairly obvious to me that this is not the world I've grown up in for the past eight years."

Tails was ready to say more, but then he heard some commotion come from outside as giant bears seemed to come from nowhere. He looked around at them. They were obviously machines, that much could be seen from their glowing red eyes; however, these were nothing like Eggman's robots. They seemed to mill about until they each got to a certain position and appeared to go dormant. It was as if they were waiting on some kind of command. "Umm miss? I think you might want to have a look at this."

Reize- Urban Ruins
Reize was quite amused by the skeleton's bewilderment at the situation. He obviously had never seen a human before. Sure some people might be worried about whether the skeleton was trying to trick them into some trap, but he followed a Knights Code, and the 9th and 10th vow both have something to say about that; Ninth Vow: It's better to be deceived than to deceive. Tenth Vow: Not all right choices are the smart ones. He didn't want to distrust someone just because they looked different, that simply wasn't allowed. He started following, but was interrupted on his way by a pink creature. "Do either of us? Umm I don't know who else you're talking to, but I can't say I know where we are... I also haven't heard of Johto or Kanto, but if you come with me I think I'm about to get to solve some cool puzzles with a skeleton!"

Bandana Dee - Jungle
Bandana Dee was excited to have made up with The Duck. He didn't like how things had turned out before and he was excited to get a second chance. He didn't notice the sinister laugh that Psyduck seemed to be making. He then heard Vio say something about less flammable, and that was when he saw the flames starting to consume the forest. "Wait, we're just going to let the trees burn? We could help them though! I remember back when I fought Psyduck he had some awesome water attacks. If he uses those and I combine them with my spear, we could stop the fire!" Dee seemed way to optimistic about the approaching fire. He hadn't dealt with forest fires back in Dreamland, but he was sure that the combined might of Psyduck and himself could do it, what could go wrong?

Venti - Plains of Monstadt
Venti just giggled at the voice as he yelled. He caught the lyre before it hit him and retorted back "Well of course I'm a Bard, I don't recall claiming that I wasn't one after all." He knew this would most likely get under the strange creature's skin (if he even had skin that was) but Venti thought it was sure to give him a good laugh during this troubling time. That was when Bennett noticed the absence of a certain landmark.

"Ah, so you finally noticed. Yes it seems that the very home that provides us our entertainment and ale seems to have vanished without a trace. It is quite perplexing, not even I can come up with a reason for it; however, I think it has to do with the arrival of our dear traveler here." As if on cue, Albus showed up. Another one? Just how many people were transported here? And here I thought Lumine was a rare case.

"Ah, another traveler! It's a pleasure to meet you my friend. I must say I'm not quite sure where your home is, but at least you have some great company until we figure out what is going on." He put on his brave face, but he was starting to get worried. He was sure that these friendly faces wouldn't be the only people to have been transported here by whatever power was causing this.

???
"Huh? What's going on with the magic mirror?" An acolyte dressed in green robes was watching through a large portal, searching for strong forces to add to her mistress's army. She had found eight candidates, one of which a certain knight was trying to bring in currently.. She was just checking in on that very knight's base when the mirror seemed to glitch out and go black. It was as if the graveyard that once acted as one of their strongholds disappeared from their plane of existence. She tried many different methods to get it back, as she knew her boss would not be happy if it went missing. Eventually, she used a dark technique called Turning it off and on again In order to bring back the graveyard, but something had changed about the mirror. It was no longer connecting her to the different areas she had scouted for her mistress's army, and instead was connecting her to what seemed to be an entirely new world. It was then that her mistress showed up.

"What are you doing, I thought you were finding new minions for that idiot knight to bring me! What is this nonsense you've tuned into with the Mirror!" She was obviously upset, and god knows you didn't want to make her upset.

"I'm sorry mistress, but the mirror seemed to stop working when I tried to view the Lich Yard. It seems like it's now picked up on a new dimension of sorts." She hoped this explanation would satisfy her mistress, at least enough to where she wasn't in danger herself.

"Hmm a new dimension?" The large floating magical women looked through the mirror. It was indeed showing places she had never seen before, with quite the interesting sets of people. "I want that idiot knight back here ASAP, it seems we might have an even greater prize to conquer..."

Warriors of Hope

“So aliens DO exist, huh?” Jataro remarked. “Do they like...spit acid and feed on rotting human flesh? Or are they one of those that you beat up and experience fall out of-“

Midway through his sentence, he was cut off by Nagisa popping his question to Masaru, something that made Jataro bummed out on. The Hero of the bunch grinned widely.

“Well DUH! Of course I know! It was that wish thing. Apparently that ‘Central Nexus’ thingy can grant all the wishes you like! From candy to all the video games In the world. But SOMEONE had to get greedy and overload the thing! Then it started actin’ all weird and stuff. Then this happened!”

Monaca smiled politely through his explanation. As if processing it and adapting as he laid out the situation to them all.

“Weeeellll, Monaca did see a glowing object on long ranged sensors.”

That’s when two Monokuma kids brought out a TV from another room, carrying it on their shoulders. The TV showed a fuzzy image of the Central nexus, hovering over some kind of plain with emissions pouring out of it. Masaru pointed at it.

“Yeah! That’s the one! But like...where are the keys?”

“...Keys?” Jataro asked.

“Duh, there were keys all jammed in the top. Looks like they are all missing!”

“Mmm...We will have the Monokuma looking for them just in case we find any. Monaca is happy you are back Masaru.”

“Aw shucks, I wasn’t gone for that long.” He giggled.

“But as for your friend...”

Monaca wheeled her Wheelchair over to Bowie, getting within a few inches of him. She looked up to him, smiling and reaching to take his hand.

“Monaca is glad to meet you. Monaca hopes that you’ll put as much effort into the cause as the rest of us! That would make Monaca so happy.”

Bennett

“Whaaaat?! How can you be so nonchalant about that?!” Bennett exclaimed. “That was where the adventurer’s guild was! What about the Monestary? The dads? Where did they go?!”

At this point, he couldn’t care any less about the commission for the bard, he just wanted Mondstadt to get back to the way it was. Did his bad luck finally bring the city into the ground? Turning around to Geo, he stepped up to him, getting close as he peered into his eyes.

“Hmmmm...” he pondered, a finger to his chin. “When you came here, did you see a city? A big one with windmills?”

@DarkHydraT @Nukas @DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well, if you want to get technical, my 'home' is still here.. " Albus looked around, speaking up and continuing once everyone seemed to be finished speaking. " ..although, it's actually not that bad here. Better than my homeland, at least. Seems to be much more peaceful here, despite the chaos of, well.. people from what seems to be different universes being merged into one.. giant sub-space or something. " Albus noted. Then, he got to thinking. " Though, something must be the cause of this.. " In quick thought, Albus realized something and spoke up. " Say, if you three got nowhere to go, you can follow me back. I've got a place you can use as shelter, at least until this whole thing is over. " Albus offered, keeping his arms crossed yet again, awaiting an answer. @Shen: King of the Mist @DarkHydraT @Nukas

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Garreg Mach Monastery
Kragg, mildly annoyed that the ape didn't try to communicate further, jogged up in front of the creature. First, the beetle stomped, and a small round stone popped out of the ground, the walkway reforming under it. He pointed to the rock, and then to himself, to communicate that the rock represented him. Then, Kragg formed a miniature rock wall from the ground. He placed his model onto the wall, and then detached the wall from the ground, and placed it a few paces away from where it was originally. He looked at the primate to read if his charades were making any sense.
@ThAtGuY101

Jungle
Now that the others mentioned it, Psyduck could see smoke too. He looked at the two for a second before running into the thick vegetation. If the origin was a fire pokemon, then this would be easy enough. He jumped off a small cliff and performed a three point landing, and in a few more strides, he found an area affected by flames. He fired off a toned down Hydro Pump to put out the flames.
@Nukas @Shen: King of the Mist @DarkHydraT

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola

The Azure Striker crossed his arms while Audrey explained, those Overseers seemed to be really powerful by the looks of things, maybe stronger than Nova. Ignoring the sword's effectivity on spirits, I'm surprised she wasn't invited to the tournament if she could take those down. He thought, wondering if his earlier theory on fighters being chosen arbitrarily was actually correct.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the others in the tournament got to fight similar beings. I bet killing gods is standard for heroes throughout the universe or something. Guess we've got that in common." He joked, scratching the back of his head while looking at the Central Nexus, now much closer than before, having walked a good distance. He hadn't noticed the energy surrounding it earlier, adding to the device's mysterious nature.

"If we can't do a thing about the Nexus? That's gonna be a problem..." He paused, not having thought about that possibility.

"Guess we might be stuck here if that's the case. Unless someone else that ended up here conveniently has a way to get people back home, that is. But that's unlikely."

Copen - Mountains

"Thanks." Copen muttered, taking the earpiece with a nod and putting it on. Lola's link with him would allow her to communicate with the others without difficulties. And so the group was on their way, Lola giggling at Hunter's constant piloting jokes. Green seemed curious about how silent the teen was, wondering if he was alright.

"Copen." He said simply, choosing not to answer the second question. Lola chimed in to answer for him, though.

"Don't worry about Boss, he's usually really serious and stoic, doesn't talk all that much. He's pretty nice though, takes a little while to warm up to people is all." She explained, before trying to gesture with a spin, losing speed for a moment and having to catch up to the vehicle again.

"But hey, you got me to talk to in the meantime! The one and only Lola, known among the Minos as the Muse of Hope!"

The Knight - Rivet Ravine

The shield-ish sword dodged the human's grab, surrounding itself in some sort of dark energy. The man seemed to momentarily understand the living weapon, telling it to tag along. The Knight put its nail down as the new companion seemed not to be hostile, staring at it curiously before the Dragonborn gave them both nicknames. Mushroom and Slash? Not the most creative, but they worked. It didn't mind the new name, it had already been called a bunch of different things throughout its journey, this was just another addition to the list.

With that, the Vessel pointed its nail at one of the nearby mines, deciding to follow along with the human's treasure hunting plan. If there wasn't anything else to do, they might as well go explore the mines...

Last edited:

Green

He was quickly greeted by Copen’s companion, Lola. A fairy—no. A.I. As they preferred to be called. He smiled to her, maybe she knew things a fairy would know, even if they had different names.

“Well I’m glad to meet you Lola!” He pleasantly replied. “Say Lola...you wouldn’t happen to have met others dressed like me right? Just in different colors? It’s kinda important.”

He said this in a low voice, not wanting Chief or others to hear it other than Copen, as he didn’t quite know how they would react, so it was best to play is safe.

@ArmedBlue

Vio

Before he can go over an escape route with the others, Psyduck was quick to rush out.

“Wait, be smart about this!”

It was too late, the duck was gone. Signaling for dee to follow, he went through the brush, watching Psyducks shooting water from it’s mouth, putting out a sizable section of flame. He needed to remember he could do that.

“You can’t just rush off like that. We need to stay together, we don’t know what cause this fire...or who.” Vio warned. “Be on your guard and keep moving.”

He didn’t like this. There was a sinister presence nearby...he could say where, but he knew something was off about the timing of the flames.

@Psymallard @Nukas