• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden smiled.
"Gladly. So, if no one objects, I was thinking that we focus on a hard defense. Kumori is on our team, I think, which gives us a large advantage already. Or at least, that's what I think. Anyways, we focus mainly on defense, with a small group for offense. I was thinking you, me, and someone else, but anyways, we make a stealthy approach, and I fire one of you into the enemy defense, and have the whoever is left to make use of the diversion and take out the target. It's not the best plan, but we don't exactly have time." Camden then realized he had a headset to communicate with teammates, and stopped.
"oh. I forgot about these things.. heh..." Camden put his one entirely, and began looking to see if the mic was always turned on or if there was a button.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo sighed with disappointment. So, he got the lesser end in terms of quantity? Maybe they could still triumph over strategy, but he decided to just go with the flow, and stayed in the background. He thought of the animals he could turn into: osprey, indochinese forest lizard, swift, termite, and... that's all he could recall, so it was good enough.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari was happy with her breakfast, she got up and completely ignored her own plate, which she left on the ground, which also could be shattered if someone stepped on it, she heard the teams, and got... mad?, sad?, those two words rhyme, but not for Himari, she remembered what Fuyuki had done to her, she sighed and walked to the left side of Mr. Hami and took a red headset, and walked to where she assumed is her team, where she saw, the Painter Kat, the Ice Queen Fuyuki, and the Water Gun Kishi, though she still hasn't seen some of her teammates, as she went near her team she saw Fuyuki talking to Kat, Himari kept her distance from them, cause it is rude to just stand in front of them. Himari moved farther from the girls who are talking she glanced back and forth at them with anger in her eyes, and for some reason she stopped and looked away, Himari shed a tear, before she wiped it away.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
"You could literally throw anyone and it could be fine. Aurora could soar into them. Zuron could spin while mid-air and become and a tornado. Spider girl could cling to them. Seo could drop on them with the weight of an elephant." He rambled on and on about it. The team wasn't the best defensively but if they went offensive to pressure the other team this would mean war. The other team was built defensively. Coincidence? Asta didn't think it was. Oh well good job teachers, good job...

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"Heh, when you put it like that..." Camden thought it through. If they let go of defense for offense, it could pay off, but it could also easily backfire. Camden preferred his plan more, but couldn't make himself convince Asta that his plan was a better one.
"I suppose that would work well, if we could hide the flag target. If I had to pick..." Camden realized he didn't know hoodie's quirk
"Hey, what's your quirk?"

Last edited:
"Oh that's cool quirk! You can make lots of patterns appear, which can make the opponent confused or- Hmm.. wait it's like it can be both strategically defensive or offensive, depending on how the user wants it to be used," Fuyuki's said, but her voice to fade into a mumble after she said 'or-' and her gaze started to wander. She did snap back into reality once she looked back at Kat and the cold quirked student looked a bit startled and fiddled with the red headset before she held it only with her left hand.

"Oh sorry about that- Uhhh.. You wanted to know about my quirk?" She started and looked like she was ashamed of her self for starting to ramble to herself about someone else's quirk. "It's quite simple. I basically cool down any body part past the freezing point," The light brown haired girl continued. As she quickly explained her quirk she lifted her right hand up to eye level. It looked like she was pointing at the sky until her index finger briefly turned bright blue and then changed it quickly back to her normal skin tone.
"I know that it didn't do anything really, but I'm sure you'll see my quirk in use during this game-thing,"

Kumori waited as her team started to from and noticed that she heard Camden speak, as if he was beside the spider-like student, but looking around she saw that Camden was speaking with Asta. It looked like the headsets went automatically on when put it on, but the mic had to put on separately with a press of a button. Kumori ran her hand through that headset on her head until she found a button, but didn't press it yet.

"Could everyone please put their headsets on and put the microphone on?" The six armed girl said with a raised voice so that everyone on her team could hear, if they didn't already have the headsets on. She waited a bit before she pressed the button she had previously found.
"There, now we can speak to each other. Does anyone have any plan suggestions?"

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
"Can I fly? My feet still feel like I stepped on three hundred and seventy-nine Legos.", Seo corrected himself," Actually, that's not even a question anymore!" And in a blink of an eye, he turned into an osprey. With this power, he could see far more superior than even Kumori, and could easily scope out the enemy team by flying high. However, he stayed low to the ground, flying around and attempting to do a front flip which went horribly wrong. His fancy microphone thing was still on him, even though his form changed. "Wait...", he thought of an idea," Could I be on the team to track down the dummy?"

Hoshi realized her team was thinking ideas ahead of her. "Hey, is it okay if I use my quirk to enslave the dead, who probably did nothing wrong, to carry a wooden dummy to a good hiding spot for a High School game?", she had recalled a great spot when she was running though the forest, and thought she could lead it out there herself, defiant of any leadership in this game.

Kat smiled when Fuyuki complemented her quirk. It seemed like Fuyuki thought it was an actually useful quirk. She watched as Fuyuki demonstrated her quirk. It wasn't particularly showy, but Kat had the feeling that it could do a lot of power.
"That's pretty cool." Kat said. "Your quirk seems pretty interesting. I can't wait to see it in action."
So, Fuyuki had an colder quirk. Kat was already trying to think of strategies as she put on her headset and activated it. Hoshi spoke up, and Kat turned to the red haired girl. She paused a moment, considering Hoshi's offer, before shaking her head.
"I don't think that's a good idea. Using your quirk is really exhausting for you, right? So we should probably save using it for later, when we're fighting. Besides, we can always carry the dummy ourselves. It's not that heavy." Kat said to Hoshi.

Out of the corner of her vision, Kat noticed Himari standing off to the side and away from the group. She looked... upset. Was she... was she crying.
"Hey, uh... Himari? Are you okay?" Kat called over to the lava girl.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"Wait. No. Don't tell me yet." Camden said quickly
Camden heard two voices over the mic after that.
Okay. You can do this. Assert yourself for once.
Camden struggled, but finally responded to Asta after putting his headset on.
"Hey guys. New plan." Camden choked it out
"I'd need two agile and fast people for this plan, but we're ditching defense. We'll go full on offense, and hopefully win this." Camden started sweating. What if this backfired? This could go wrong in too many ways.
Luck.
"Yeah. We'll do this. We'll have three levels. A ground level, which will be whoever is fastest, and then tree level, me, and then aerial, if we have someone that can fly. The target will be passed around us three. Everyone else should go for the target, how you do it, I could care less. It's a choppy plan, but it could work."
But the class rep is on the other team.
Could you not crush my self-confidence for once?
But I'm you.

Camden sighed and popped his knuckles.
"Well? How's that sound?" Camden asked over the mic

Ciel stood there dumbfounded for a moment's time, she said something nobody has said before- that he could talk to her when he needed to. He put down his plate with a slight smirk, he knew this class would be something but nothing really made him feel this good in a while. If just for a even a second, Ciel felt like he could actually concentrate on what mattered, the activity that lie before them, a clash of strength and wit between two sides of the same coin, class 1-B.
He intended to see how much improvement the class made after that grueling exercise, and in order to fully calculate such a thing, he had to hold nothing back. Ciel made his way over to the headsets and equipped one in his left ear, it was nothing special but it was still a different feeling, which made it cool in the end. It could vastly improve the quality of teamwork through both teams, what could go wrong with such a device? Since most of his classmates were busy talking with each other, he decided it was a good idea to wait a little before they strategized on ways to go about this. When the time was right, however, Ciel forged a sword and stuck it into the ground, he rested one hand on the hilt of the blade and the other hand directly on top of the other.
"Once you're ready team, gather around me and we can discuss any tactics we may come up with." He'd say through the headpiece attached to his ear. This is actually really exciting, I haven't been able to fight alongside or against all of my classmates yet. This'll prove to be very valuable to me, knowing what everyone is capable of is always a good thing to know. His brows furrowed, he was ready for this. However, it's not to exploit their weaknesses, but to offer suggestions on how they can improve, gotta remember that. That's a good enough reason to do my best, I hope.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari was surprised to hear Kat's voice, "huh?, o-oh yeah, i'm okay" Himari replied, "it seems you are talking to "someone" in particular" Himari stated, wanting to get out of this conversation, she wiped her tears away and put her headset on, she heard what Ciel said, and went near him, something's telling her this "activity" is going to end bad, she looked at her arm, slightly removing the sweatshirt, it seemed... fine, Himari's looks fine, to herself at least, she removed the sweatshirt completely, and walked back to Kat, "i believe this belongs to you" Himari said to Kat, while handing over Kat's sweatshirt, Himari glared at Fuyuki for some reason, giving her the "don't steal my bestie glare" with Fuyuki on the same team, this is surely not gonna end well.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi sighed with boredom. She was getting annoyed of Himari's existence quite recently. She was surprised she chose Kat for a friend, Seo was attempting to hang out with Kishi and her. It was getting quite noticeable of Seo inadvertently hanging out with other people. Hoshi was getting a lot of aftermath drowsiness from the run. She felt like Seo on a daily basis. She wanted to test her quirk to it's physical limit, even if it meant getting her in serious conditions.

Kat accepted the sweatshirt from Himari, a little confused and concerned at the way she was acting. Kat looked down at the sweatshirt, then up at Himari. This... did not look good. Kat could remember yesterday, when Himari was very obviously upset with Fuyuki over something. Was she still upset over that...? It sure looked like it.
"Hey, Himari, are you-" Cutting herself off, Kat took off her headset before attempting to lead Himari away from the group. Feeling that they were out of earshot, Kat continued.
"Hey, is there something going on between you and Fuyuki? Did something happen?" Kat asked gently. She knew that the lava girl could be quite... temperamental, and that her quirk tended to go off when she was upset. So Kat was attempting to handle the situation as delicately as possible.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora put on her headset and pressed the button. She doubted that she was going to do much talking during the activity, she wasn't the one who usually started the conversation. And now she was even more tired due to the morning ten-mile run. She was open to doing what she was assigned, but she definitely wasn't in prime condition. She closed her eyes for a moment as she focused. This activity was bound to start soon, and that meant she needed to concentrate.

JPSomeone

The new plan that Monkey made wasn't all that of a change so everyone could adjust. Mr. Monkey did need two fast people so Asta would have to stand up to that bar. "I'll join your lil race car crew." Asta said. Of course if did get put into this role Asta would constantly be draining his energy supply. Hope my battery doesn't die first or else I really messed up this plan.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden gave a 'sounds good' before jumping into a tree and letting everyone else pick what they wanted to do. Camden was cold from fear and grinning from excitement at the same time. He wouldn't have to run, at least.
"wait... what was your quirk, hoodie?" Camden asked, realizing he hadn't asked before

Last edited:

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"it's just..." Himari said, while her hair flowed like burning magma again, "i j-just..." Himari kept repeating the same sentence trying to tell Kat why, but the words just can't escape her mouth, and before she knew it, her eyes were also turning into magma, glowing bright as the lava oozed down her face, "i c-can't tell you right now" Himari said to Kat, Himari calmed down and she returned back to normal, she put on her headset, she heard that they needed to gather around Ciel, and she completely ignored Kat, while walking to their team leader.

JPSomeone

Asta put up his hood to look edgy and cool. "My quirk?... My quirk?.... You know it's really plain." He said. Snapping his finger he produced sparks of lightning. Hahaha! My introduction is obviously best for miles to come! "See, nothing special."

Kat watched Himari, feeling a little concerned. Whatever was happening between Fuyuki and Himari, it wasn't looking good. This was going to be problematic for this activity... Kat would have to do her best to keep the pair apart. The last thing they needed in this activity was team infighting. Sliding her earpiece back on, she walked over to where Ciel wanted everyone to gather together. Taking another look at the team, Kat managed a smile. It might be rough, but they had a pretty solid team. This could work. Kat gave Ciel a smile and nod, and walked over to the class rep.
"Well, looks like we're teamed up again, huh?" Kat said with a bit of a playful smile. "We've got to stop meeting like this."

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden went a little blank-faced.
Electricity. And you call that "really plain" and "nothing special"? Everyone takes their cool and flashy quirks for granted these days...
"Oh. Uh... Yeah. Cool. Very cool." He tried, forcing a smile
Camden felt more and more confident in his plan, but the fear of losing again, added with the fact that they didn't have the class rep still shadowed over his brittle self-confidence.
Am I myself at all today? The last time I remember being confident was the fight with J̶̶̢̨̛̮̲̣̜̯̗͈̖̼̻̮̦̦̝̱̲͂̿̔͂ͣͮͫ̄́̈́̽̒͂ͣ͒̕͜҉̶̤͉͇͟҉̶̶̶̡̢̛̛̛̮̲͈̩̻͔͉͙̺̠̪͋̎̒̐ͤ͌ͦ́̎̆̌̕͠͡ą̶̶̶̸̶̵̴̢̡̨̘̺̖̻̲͔͇̞̳̝͇̣̭̺̗̫̳͕̮̜͈͈̹̖͔̼͔̰̖͎͉̤̋͗̇̂̈́́̉ͥ́͊̉ͩ̆͊͒͊̌͆ͫ͐ͬ̓̑ͦ̈ͩ͑͌͜͟͠͡͡͡ͅ͏̴̧̙̝̉ķ̶̵̶̷̶̴̶̶̷̶̴̶̶̨̢̢̡̨̛̛̛̛͖̱͎̝̬̯̗̻͖͇͖̰̪͖̗̳̺͓̭̟̝͙͔̳̞͓̱̭̥̘̖͔̘͓͖͓̗͔̫̱̫̲̼̟̟̜̙̫̬̭̲̫̯̬̭̹͛́ͪͯ̒̿́̑̉͆ͦ̇͋ͤ̓͐͋ͤͩ̈̂͋ͤ͌͆̂͆͒ͬͫͬ̃ͧͩͨ́́̉̿̐ͣ̎̐̇̄ͭ̅͐͌́̌̚͘͘͢͟͢͠͠͝͞͠ͅo̶̯̼̮͖̬͕̫͇̦̖͆ͬ̍́̀̎͗͘͘҉̶̶̴̨̡̧͍͎̬͙̰̼̱̦̞̥̻͍̻̘̻̈ͮ͐̍ͧ̌ͪ̂͗ͨ͐̀͋͆ͮ̽͗̈́ͯ̐͘̚͘͝͞ͅ҉̵̶̶̡̢̢̢̢̛̛̛͍̠̼̮̦̮͕͕̦͎͈̻̣͇͛ͥ̈́ͯͥ̒̔ͮͣ̈͗͋ͪ̓ͫ̈́̌̚͢͟͟͝͏́̃͏̶̸̶̶̲̰͎̦̟͚͎͇̻̥͕͍̰̞̲̟͗ͭ̒͑͒ͬͨͮͪͣ͛ͧ̀͊̽͆̍̾ͣ̈͐̂ͤ̇̎ͪ̎̂͒́͗̕̕̕͘͝ͅ҉̶̃ḃ̶̛̼̰̼͗̾͞҉̸̶̧͔͚̥͍̰̉ͨͭͤͪ́̑͂̓͛̆͏̶̶̶̷̶̶̨̢̞͔͈̣͉͙̮̼̩̮̬̫̳̘̮̘̲̟̯̜̭̝̝͓̫̮̱̹̻̥ͫͨͤ͆ͥ̇́͊͒̅̈́̀͛́̏͐ͧ̍ͯ͂̆͋ͨ̌̔ͩ͋ͦ͑́͒̆̇̃̀͑͛̒̈̚̚̕̕͜͟͜͜͢͜͝͠͠͞ͅͅ҉͗̿̎҉̶̶̧̢̛̻̗̣͍͇̺̦͇͔ͥ͗̓ͮ́̐͐ͤ͒̎͞͠ ... how long ago was that? It feels like an era has passed by...

Ciel was busy scanning the landscape, trying to pass the time until his team gathered around. Thankfully, he didn't have to wait very long for them to start appearing, recalling his plan in his head, he nodded. Guess it's almost time to begin then.
Before he could actually start reciting the plan he held in his mind, Katlynn made a remark towards the coincidences between them. Ciel smiled back at his fellow classmate, as it was true. "Hopefully next time we can arrange something more casual?" He responded, since it would be nice to just hang out with his friends, instead of having a battle always lingering over them. Unfortunately, right now they were up against their own class, so he really had to get a plan rolling.
"Given our current individual assets, I think we should play fairly strategically, with a little extra offense added into it, of course." Said the dark-haired boy. "Anyway, here's what I've come up with so far. Me and Katlynn will hide the target..." And thus, Ciel went on to explain the basis of the plan to his team.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
"Well, I want to do something!", Hoshi protested," Am I just going to sit around like the dummy you are going to deliver? I want to fight someone on the other team! If you're not going to give me a spot, I'll just leave this team! I was standing right here and it's like non of you guys noticed! It would be cool if I could be in the spotlight... for once..." Hoshi honestly didn't know where the rage came from, but it slowly became her opinion and she had a determined look on her face. (YES!!! I'VE WANTED TO DO THIS THE ENTIRE TIME!!!)

Seo flew upwards in the sky, feeling the breeze. So we could do just whatever? Luckily Ciel wasn't on their team, on this team, no one was organized, and he didn't feel like flying back at all. Wait, he didn't need to fly to defeat these guys. "Camden!", he yelled, straining his vocal cords, as he was a bird. He quickly dove back to where he came from, and crashed into a tree in the process, and changed back into a human. He breathed heavily, and was out of breath. "C-Camden... fling... me... over... to the other team... if... you can. I will turn into the Bombardier Beetle and spray them with enough hydroquinone and hydrogen peroxide to make them faint... I used to do that to my friends a lot, but it wasn't fun with Hoshi because she did that a lot anyway.", he somehow gave that huge explanation, then took one huge breath.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden took off his headset as the sound of rustling trees killed his ears. He then heard a familiar voice over the mic throwing words at a million miles an hour at him. He barely caught it, but got the jist. Someone wanted to get flung.
"Uh.. I can do that. You know where we are?" ignorant of an answer, Camden climbed to the top of a tree and stretched himself as far as possible, careful not to go past ten feet. Of course , with all of his stretching, he could pull this off with little recoil, and would still be able to show off to the others how impeccable his Naruto run was. He had never fallen. Not once when Naruto running, it was simply a gift.

"No, wait Hoshi. I see what Ciel is saying." Kat said, trying to calm down the zombie summoner girl. "You're going to be part of the group going after the other team's dummy. If anything, Ciel and I are going to be the ones sitting around, guarding the dummy. Actually, Fuyuki... Do you think you could help us with that?"
Kat knew that asking Fuyuki to help guard the dummy probably wasn't going to sit so well with Himari. But Kat figured that keeping Fuyuki and Himari as far away from each other as possible for this mission was probably the best idea.

Glancing over, Kat noticed that the other team was starting to get kind of antsy.
"Alright. Summary. Himari, Jack, Hoshi, Kishi, you four go out and try to find the opponent's dummy. The rest of us will stay back and hide/defend our dummy. Sound good? We'll radio you guys if we need help." Kat said, adjusting her earpiece. She gave the group an encouraging look before picking up the dummy. It was made of a lightweight wood, and really wasn't too heavy. Smiling, she nodded at the group. "I think we should get going. I don't like the way the other team is eyeing our dummy. Good luck, guys."
Kat nodded once more at the group, giving Kishi one last look before gesturing to Ciel and Fuyuki to follow her into the woods.

Kishi pressed his thumbs together until both of the tips were red, he clasped his hands and listened attentively. Of course Ciel already had a plan, it was no longer surprising to see how hero-like Ciel was- it was kinda unfair to be honest. The boy remembered Ciel from the first day of school, so angsty- he felt like he had so much to prove. Kishi remembered when Ciel challenged the principal, and when Kumori and Ciel got into an argument, and when he first met Kat… and the villain attack. It all seemed like so long ago, though it was merely a week. Perhaps it was because everyone had grown so much since that first day- he was progressing too, this he was sure of. And as behind as he was, as slow as he was advancing; Kishi had no doubt that he would one day be a hero. When Hoshi blurted out within the crowd, Kishi’s bright orange gaze focused on her before he sighed. Yeah- the spotlight. Everyone wants at least a moment in the spotlight. And sometimes it sure felt like he was as far away from the spotlight as possible, “Nothing says strong like not taking credit.” Kishi muttered- mostly to himself. As the social structure of the class became more and more fleshed out it kinda felt like there was no spotlight- none that he could take anyways. There was just those who radiated, and those who didn't.
The boy listened to Kat, it seemed very sudden that the girl had begun to speak up. He smiled at Kat’s explanation before nodding as he watched her take off with Ciel. If only he were strong enough to be in Ciel’s place, then he could take control, then he could be the leader and the defender, then he could show Kat what he was really made of. Was it so bad to be jealous of Ciel? Honestly the worst part was that Kishi couldn’t bring himself to dislike the brown-haired class representative, in fact he greatly respected him. Kishi looked around and flinched as a loud blast sounded into the air, Mr. Hamikaru’s signal. Begin. Kishi put a gentle hand on Hoshi’s shoulder, “I don’t know if it means much. But I think Ciel has a reason for putting you on offense, I mean think about it. With your zombies the other team is way outnumbered- all we have to do is find the target and sick a mob of corpses on them.” Kishi offered the girl a smile before rolling his ankles and preparing himself for the next fight. “Keep your eyes on the prize, is the spotlight really that important? We are in the middle of the forest, it’s not like anyone is watching. Wait until your moment- it’ll come, and you’ll prove yourself in front of everyone. For now though- let’s focus on what’s in front of us and work on preparing for that moment.” with that Kishi began his jog through the forest.
Honestly, the boy doubted he could sprint even if he wanted to. He was still tired from the previous activity- his legs were sore, but numb at the same time. His stroll-like pace didn’t quite match his racing expression or darting eyes.

Zuron could not believe the stupidity of his teammates, he is surrounded by idiots.The boy’s clearly irritated expression consisted of judging, narrowed eyes and lips pressed tightly together. The boy was trying to hold back his insults, which was a step up for him. "Just in case elastigirl and stink bug don't pull through- I'll make sure to find their target quickly." Zuron huffed sarcastically. Moments later, Camden introduced his change of plans causing Zuron to scoff. Here he thought there couldn't have been a worse idea. "No offense, but I don't trust any of you with keeping the target." Zuron added as he turned his violet gaze to the greenery behind him. The boy was, honestly, sick of losing. It felt like this entire trip had been filled with losing- how was this even possible. Top of his class at one of the best schools in the country and yet, here, he was below even the trashiest of her or-wanna-bes. Of course he had beat Seo, but he didn't even want to think of that boy. Social issues had never really been a problem for Zuron- he made sure of that- so why did it bother him so much that Seo was avoiding him? Zuron focused, shaking his head intensely before letting out a grunt. He could only imagine how little his classmates thought of him at this point- he had more things to think about than that irrelevant boy.
When Mr. Hami's signal went off overhead, Zuron let out a growl. "Whatever, let's just get this over with. I'll be on defense- ground level." Zuron huffed, and for a moment it really seemed like he was cooperating. Zuron grabbed the dummy before anyone else could, just an extra reminder of who he felt the funny was most secure with. "You-" Zuron stated bluntly, pointing at Camden "Stick close to me. When the other team is close enough I'll hold the dummy up to you." Zuron muttered as he secured the target under his arm. Zuron paused a moment- he had two choices. He could easily outrun Camden and keep the target to himself- relieving him of the stress of others messing up. Then again, it appeared he was just a mess up himself. Zuron sighed, deciding he would slow down in order to stay with his team- though his face showed that it was a hard decision to make. Zuron nodded, a serious sparkle taking over his eyes, before he took off with a cloud of dirt behind him. Zuron's head constantly flicked left and right and left again, he was more aware than ever before. For some reason- he really wanted to win. Way more than before- and for another, unknown reason, he knew he needed his team to do it; at least a little. It may have been stupid and useless, but that's the activity and he was ready to adapt to it.

Kumori was trying to make sense of what their plan was. Zuron seemed to be wanting to take charge, well take charge of himself mostly. She was unsure if her team was actually going to follow Camden's plan or if everyone was going to do their own thing and try to do team work from there. Camden's plan seemed to be reasonable, so the spider student wanted to give it a shot.

"Alright, I assume that we're still going all offence " Her response wasn't much, but there wasn't much more to say before Mr. Hamikaru's signal went off. She was still tired from the previous exercise and her feet felt sore. There wasn't much that she could do about it at the moment other than wait for further instructions from her team.

Fuyuki had zoned out and didn't really notice the whole Himari and Kat interaction, but she snapped back just before Mr. Hami sent his signal of. The light brown haired girl flinched as a loud blast rumbled in the air, but she quickly regained focus. She took a quick look around what everyone was doing and noticed that Kat was signaling her to follow with her and the class rep. Come to think of it, Ciel seemed to be the natural leader type and he seemed to fit the class rep role quite nicely. As she made her way towards the two she noticed that her headset was still in a tight grip in her hand, but quickly put it on her head and activated the microphone with the button on it.
"Sorry guys. I kinda zoned out just before the start. Could someone please give a quick recap of our plan?"

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden was slightly annoyed by Zuron's comment.
Elastigirl? That was the best you had? Tch. Mediocre.
Camden already had a library of names for Zuron. Most of them... well...
Camden was about to shoot a few of those names over the mic, wen he stopped himself. The signal went off, and Camden jumped down to the middle of a tree.
"Sorry, man, just meet me in the middle of the field."
As for the other kid...
"Listen, I know it sounds dumb, but unless you have some summoning quirk, we don't have any other plan... Who has the target, anyways?" Camden wondered

JPSomeone

Asta was listening to all this chitter-chatter and he had to say it was getting to him. So much so that he was walking around, then speed walking around, then jogging. Then Camden when said 'who has the dummy'. It was his cue to start the role of just running around. He adjusted his headset to make sure it fit inside his hood. After that, he grabbed the dummy. "I got the dummy, just make sure you don't get left in the dust.... And for crying out loud, stick to the plan please." With that being said, you could see him take off at unbelievable speeds with his quirk.

Last edited:
After discussing how the plan will be played and carried out, one particular team member had a clear problem with it. It seemed as if Hoshi didn't want to sit around and not get any action and even though Ciel didn't recall saying such things, he deduced that he wasn't clear enough with the plan. In the end he understood where it came from, but before he got a chance to explain and re-evaluate the plan, Katlynn jumped in and saved him. He was grateful for what she did, it probably wasn't anything special to anybody else, but to Ciel he began to finally understand. This was something real friends did for each other, he couldn't help but to smile just a little bit at the sight. "Sorry Hoshi for not being clear enough with you, I'll take your criticism and better myself." He said understandingly but still retaining his cheerful attitude. Though, he couldn't say much more because the activity was starting and he had to follow Katlynn in order to get their plan in motion. "Good luck team, do your best and we'll come out on top!" He exclaimed before disappearing in the woods.

After a few moments of catching up to Katlynn and Fuyuki, he heard that the girl with the ice abilities wasn't too sure on what needed to be done. "Basically we're going to hide our dummy and replace it with a steel replica. You have a nice offensive quirk, so you'll have an important role just in case we happen to have any intruders." He explained, but now he had a question of his own. "Any ideas on where to hide the target? Burying it might be the best idea, but can we?"

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari felt guilty about her actions, what was she thinking, she was about to cry again when she heard Kat explain to them, Hoshi, Jack, and Kishi were the one's she was stuck with, at least she's not with Fuyuki, Himari sighed with disgust when she heard Mr. Hami's signal go off, "well, see ya" Himari said to her teammates while following Kishi into the forest, Himari was tired from that activity before, so tired she can't even run, she folded her arms while walking a leisurely pace, with cautious eyes scanning everything she passes through, well not everything.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi wasn't really paying attention to the game, but rather pondering about where they would hide their dummy. Zuron most likely ran ahead of them, so they would need to be ready for him at any time, though she wasn't quite sure of how they could hide it. She noticed Himari's rather unusual observant behavior, though didn't try to do the same, as she was in the back of the line, so the enemy team attacking her is unlikely. Though she was stopped at a barrier in her mind, and started to look for the dummy like the rest.

"Uh... Let's see..." Kat said. She crossed a small stream and looked around, trying to figure out what to do. They probably didn't have much time, especially if Zuron or Asta were going to try to make an early play for the dummy.
"Burying it is a really good idea, but I think that even if you made us some shovels with your quirk we wouldn't have it buried by the time Zuron or Asta got here." Kat said. She began to quickly check each tree she could find that had a large trunk. This was a big forest, surely there had to be at least one of those trees around here... "I'm trying to... Ah ha!"
Pulling her head out of a tree, she smiled at the pair.
"Hollow tree. We could wedge the dummy up in here, then defend the fake nearby." Kat explained. "At least, that was my plan. How long do you think it will take for you to make the fake?" Kat asked Ciel.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Jack walked away, he simply took a simple path, knowing some one like Zuron on Asta would traverse it, but, he layed down a bunch of traps underground and in the tree's, "Just , make sure that dummy stays dumb and decides not to fall down"..

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora listened to her teammate's plans and continued to listen as Mr. Hami signaled the start of the round. She heard the word "plan" and faltered. She was sure that she was listening to everything that was being said, but her brain must've filtered it out for some reason. She calmed herself down before she could start panicking again. She opened her eyes and eyed the distance as she thought of the easiest way to maneuver. She was already slow and tired, and hurting her wings would just dampen her mood. She sighed in relief as she found a path that looked safe enough. She looked up before she started and watched her teammate's figures disappearing in the distance with awe. It's amazing how much stamina my classmates have. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up someday if I try my best. She smiled a tiny bit as she started walking in search of the other team's dummy. After we leave the camp and I can start practicing, the first step is to train my wings. I need to be able to use them after rigorous exercises such as the morning ten-mile training course. And not to mention, they need to be able to withstand much more damage than right now. Perhaps then I can be of more use to my team. She was still tired, but she felt better. Maybe she wouldn't win or maybe she wouldn't be the mvp, but she was going to try her hardest and hope for the best.

Ciel wasn't clearly sure what Katlynn was trying to do until she'd finally told them, then it all made sense. Nobody would really think to check inside a tree, especially not in a forest, there was just too many to do so. "Oh, I haven't thought of that. That's not bad actually." He praised, but a question was posed shortly after. Such a question made Ciel scratch his chin, as he wasn't quite sure on that, but if he had to guess then... "I can make it in a minute and a half most likely, I could try and do it faster but it might not come out right. Since I've never made this particular thing before. You two focus on putting the real target inside that tree, I'll make the decoy." He stated whilst extending his hand outward, one could already see the metal shaping itself within Ciel's palm, steadily growing and turning more solid. Finally, the fake was made and lying on the floor with a silvery and slick texture, he couldn't do the next part himself, so he hoped that they managed to fit the dummy inside the tree during that time frame. Ciel glanced at the two, letting them know it was ready to go. "Alright, I'll leave this next part up to you, Katlynn. Any wooden texture would be ideal, if you can. Meanwhile, Fuyuki, me and you will stay on guard, and hopefully drive off or distract any ahead-of-schedule enemies that may appear."

With one final grunt, Kat managed to jam the dummy into the hollow tree without it breaking. She had also managed to fit it in the tree in such a way that a person would have to look up the trunk in order to see the dummy. Letting out a breath, Katlynn sat down next to the trunk. That had taken a lot out of her, probably due to the whole 10 mile run being less than an hour ago. She watched as Ciel finished making the dummy, then stood up and brushed off her pants.
"Alright. Mine shouldn't really take that long. You still have enough metal to fight with?" Kat asked. She walked over and crouched in some bushes nearby, hiding herself. She'd really have to keep her concentration for this. It was now that Kat hoped Zuron or Asta would show up soon. Closing her eyes, Kat took some deep breaths before staring at the fake dummy. The brown-haired girl extended a hand towards the dummy and focused, and slowly it began to change. It's silver gleam faded away, replacing it was a more wooden pattern and color. It didn't look amazing, but it only seemed like there was something wrong with it under close inspection. Kat's breathing started to get heavy, and she began to sweat once again. She really hoped an enemy showed up soon...

Moist leaves squished under Kishi's feet, rather unspetting the boy that they didn't crunch. Kishi let out a sigh as the rustling of bushes grew nearer to him- someone was coming. The boy looked around before pointing his finger towards the wood, focusing on what he hoped was one of the weaker opponents. In a flash, a figure busted through the bushes and ran straight past Kishi, causing the boy to duck. Zuron? Kishi narrowed his eyes until he could make out a familiar hoodie standing out against the dummy's wooden color. Kishi quickly held the microphone of his communicator and spoke into it hurriedly, "Asta's got the dummy." Kishi quickly informed his group before running in the direction that his opponent took off.

Zuron watched Asta take off before he scowled, "Hey dumb-ass, the fastest member should take the du-" Zuron began yelling after Asta before he narrowed his eyes. Chances were that the half-witted firefly thought he was the fastest, Zuron let out an audible growl- the similarity of Asta's ability to Zuron's was the most irritating thing Zuron could imagine. Zuron rolled his shoulders back and let out a huff, it didn't matter. He just had to attack the other team's dummy before Asta could get caught. Zuron looked down at his feet, after all that running without his quirk it felt sort of unnatural to activate it. After a huff and a moment of concentration, Zuron could feel the intense adrenaline running through his body- without a moments hesitation he took off through the woods. Zuron ran zig-zag at incredible speeds. He was barely even visible to the naked eye- he didn't mind reaching his top speed because if he froze, which he did once or twice, it wouldn't really affect him. The sound of voices in the distance caught Zuron's attention, and a lap around the trio of defenders confirmed Zuron's suspicions. It was Kat, Ciel, and Fuyuki- and the dummy right in the middle of them. What a stupid tactic- at any rate, it made it easier for Zuron. Though his mind raced, the boy's body hadn't slowed down at all- he could hit the target without even being noticed. Or at least, he was confident in his ability to do so. A slight smirk played across Zuron's face as he took the first step forward, what a bunch of idiots, he then launched himself at the target- using his speeding to gain momentum as an outstretched fist hit the target with unfortunately high force. Any wooden target would've shattered with ease, leaving Zuron to laugh triumphantly as he stood over the splinters. But this dummy did not splinter at all. His fist made contact and almost immediately he could feel the rapid pain spread from his knuckles and down his entire arm, the boy's eyes grew wide as the world seemed to move in slow-motion. He could see the dent he made in the target, a metal shine now reflecting from it's surface, and he could see his opponents reacting, and he watched his right hand fall limply by his side. Bruised? Broken? He didn't know, but it hurt like no pain he had ever felt before. Zuron writhed for a moment, using his good hand to clutch the injured one. Honestly, it was pretty accurate to say Zuron hadn't ever really hurt himself before. The boy had never even broken a bone. His eyes, twice the size of normal and filled with more fear than hurt, flicked between his opponents before he thrust himself into a sitting position- he wasn't done yet, he couldn't be. Zuron didn't make a sound as he shook violently and his eyes searched the floor. The real dummy had to be near by, "Damn." Zuron muttered as the pain slwoly began to lessen. While the pain very much remained, Zuron concentrated so heavily on the competition that he began to feel it less and less.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
After moments of scouting, finally some action, a dark shadowy figure busted through the bushes and ran straight past Kishi, Kishi on the other hand, didn't hesitate to follow Asta, with lava girl not knowing what to do, she began to follow Kishi and the opponent as well, something was telling Himari she had to do something, but not now, "RUN, WATER BOY!" was all Himari could say while in pursuit of anything Kishi is in pursuit of too.

Last edited:
The serenity of silence fell over the team as each member carried out their respective tasks, it was amazing truly- how a group of people can all work together on such short notice. "Yes, the metal I have now should suffice." He'd respond to Katlynn, looking as his hand as if to reassure himself. He watched as the dummy slowly took on a wooden front, the texture was convincing albeit with some minor flaws, but nobody would inspect the dummy as such. Alright, now all they had to do was focus on the intruders, but a voice seemingly resonating from inside his head began to speak in a hurried fashion. Ciel believed he'd finally lost it until he remembered the headset he wore on his head, he furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed the microphone to let his teammate know he heard him. "Be careful! Do well to not underestimate your opponent, but also do well to not underestimate yourself, we're counting on you!" He attempted to provide a bit a motivation, given the time he had. Don't worry Kishi, we'll also do our part from here. Good luck.

The peace was sure to end, and the rustling tree leaves warned of exactly that. Ciel braced himself ready for an enemy to pop out of the bushes any minute, the suspense was killing him. He readied his fist, clenching them just in case something unexpected were to happen he'd be rea- a powerful wind brushed past the class rep, it was followed by a clanging sound, yet there was nothing there! Ciel slowly turned around, what he saw made the boy's eyes widen in shock, there lied another student, Zuron. He was too fast for Ciel to see, which caught him off guard, however judging from the look on the boy's face, he was caught off guard as well. The plan was a success, although his hand seemed pretty messed up, Ciel's instinct to help the student was starting to kick in. I can't, he's my enemy. He most likely wouldn't let me help him anyway. Plus... Despite being wounded, Zuron's eyes still showed a fierce determination to win and Ciel knew what he had to do, he'd honor that determination by giving him a proper fight. Even if it was against all of his beliefs, he knew that Zuron's mindset didn't coincide with his own. With one final sigh, he faced the blonde haired student whilst metal submerged his right arm, which resembled knight's armor, shoulder pad and all. Ciel looked at his metal arm, it'll have to do for this exercise, since surprisingly it didn't take up that much metal from his body. Finally, he could focus on battle that stood before them. Ciel walked up to Zuron, his metal arm ready and when he was close enough... he couldn't do it. It just didn't feel right to the boy, attacking a heavily wounded person, enemy or not it didn't matter. His arm quickly withdrew to his side, as if it lost every bit of strength it had left. "Sorry but I'll leave him to you two. I'll go try and assist Kishi in any way that I can in the meantime, be careful!" With that, the brown haired boy disappeared into the surrounding woods hoping that he'd find where Kishi was or better yet, the enemy's dummy.

There was a quick woosh and a thud and behind the small group was Zuron. This caught Fuyuki off guard, but judging by Zuron's expression he was caught off guard as well. She looked at her teammates trying to get a hold on what to do next. Ciel had a clear look of hesitation, but his whole arm was now embedded in some kind of armor. She didn't have enough time to react before the light brown haired girl heard Kishi's voice through the headset. They found the opponents dummy. She turned her gaze towards Zuron once again and noticed that his gaze darted around, which meant that he was most likely trying to look for the real dummy. It didn't take long before Fuyuki noticed why the class rep hesitated to attack. The enemy's hand looked pretty messed up. Ciel spoke up and said that he was going to go and assist the rest of the team and that she and Kat should take care of Zuron and then the class rep. It was a bit odd hearing him both from the headset and from himself at the same time and watched as he disappeared into the woods. The light brown haired girl shifted her gaze back towards the blond boy. She pushed up her sleeves up to her elbows and her hands shifted colors into a deep blue color and took a mental note of his super sped quirk. Now Fuyuki was a bit more prepared he tried to do something if tried to do something, but she seemed to hesitate taking the first move, so she waited for either Zuron or for Kat to make the first move.

Kumori watched as the two speedsters went off with Asta having the dummy with him. The spider girls team didn't seem to have much of a plan than to do all offence, which might be the best strategy. She didn't have much hope on winning this, but she had to at least try. She started to make her way through the woods, trying to follow Zuron, who was already god knows where.

"Alright, so Asta say if you get into trouble, so someone from our team can come over to help, while me and Aurora try to look for the enemy dummy and Zuron," Kumori said while cautiously looking around the forest if she happened to bump into someone from the enemy team. Not to long after she spotted Ciel a not too far off. The spider-like student quickly hid behind a tree, but she wasn't sure is the he had spotted Kumori already. Is he alone or does he have backup with him? Or is he the backup? A million thought's started to raise inside of her head, but she had to brush them aside. She had to try and quickly come up with a plan, but first she had to get her thought's straight. Why would he have backup hiding somewhere if they were to walk alone in the woods? This would only mean that he's alone and is most likely the backup. Only plan she quickly came up with was to try and buy time to the others, as Ciel is quite powerful. She turned off the microphone on the headset. She spat in each of her hands and the spit quickly hardened to resemble a lump of chewed gum. She clenched all of her hands into fists and stepped out from her hiding.

"Care for a rematch?" She said with a stern expression with a hint of determination and was referring to yesterday's 2v2 team battles. This didn't seem to be only for buying time for her team anymore, but also for her own pride as well.

Last edited: