• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Kumori didn't have any problems with the up hill running, but of course it drained some energy from her like all of the obstacles before. The real challenge became right before her eyes. Rock-climbing. The problem was that she, or any other students aren't allowed to use any quirks. It meant that she wasn't allowed to climb like she usually does, which would be to stick to the wall with all of her hands and start climbing from there. No. In this challenge didn't allow that. She had to use only two arms and no sticking to the walls, which meant that her excess arms were just as good as dead weight. The spider girl decided to use the first two layers of arms she had as they would probably the easiest to climb with and they were also the dominant pair. Kumori untied her sweater from her waist, put it back on and started climbing the rock wall, and as suspected it was difficult with only one third of her arms. She was once again one of the last students competing an obstacle, but that didn't matter. The most important was that no students didn't fall behind and that the class completed the ten mile run together. Which one of those two were more important? The spider girl wasn't sure, as they were very dependent on each other, though she would of preferred this to be an individual challenge instead of team. About at the three quarters mark the spider girl started to become exhausted and nothing else mattered than to complete this whole thing. Luckily some time later she reached the top and saw all of the students waiting on the top. Some of them looked more drained than others, but there wasn't much left of this exercise with only tunnel crawling and down hill running being the only two challenges left to complete.

Fuyuki stared at the long rock wall and was quite intimidated by it. She didn't question how this wall was a mile long and instead just wanted to get this whole thing done, but fist she had to complete this obstacle like everyone else had to. She let out a huff to try to be less intimidated and approached the wall, but before she started to climb she rolled up her sleeves and then started. The climbing felt like hell and the only thing that the light brown haired girl could think of was to finish this whole thing and luckily she and her class were pretty much on the home stretch. There was only one mile tunnel crawling and two miles of down hill running afterwards. Fuyuki wasn't sure what would happen after this damn exercise, but she didn't really care. As mentioned before, all that she cared of right now was to finish this and that would be achieved by taking one step at a time. The light brown haired student could feel her energy get drained from each little bit of progress that she did. She was pretty much ready to give up on this whole thing, but Fuyuki knew she couldn't. She wouldn't let herself, but she was damn drained and tired, but she did indeed climb the whole rock wall. With a last huff she got over and pretty much just fell on the ground trying to restore some energy back before all of the other students arrive.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
"Yeah, sure. Only if I can call you a monkey. Stretchy arm boy." He replied. This was another new friend he made through this training. That was only the good thing that this horrendous training gave.
The fact that his new was a weeb started to intrigued him a little bit. Enough to make him test his new friend's limits. "If you're a weeb, you wouldn't mind seeing who's physical capabilities are better?" Asta asked while he stood up.

Last edited:
Kat smiled at Kishi when he had finally made it to the top. She had been helping the students over the top... or, was trying to help. A majority of the students had been ignoring Kat's attempt to help them, with Zuron even deliberately slapping away her helping hand. Real nice. Glancing down the cliff, it looked like there were still quite a few students making their way up the cliff. She decided she would stick around and make sure they made their way up safely.
"Nice job! I knew you could do it." Kat said to Kishi with a smile. Her optimistic mood was interrupted, however, when Zuron spoke up. Kat sighed.
"Look, it's not that people are scared. We're tired. We were just taking a break before we continued, and waiting for more of the class to make their way up the wall. Mr. Hami said we'd have to do the course all over again if we left people behind." Kat tried to explain to Zuron. "So why don't you just sit down and take a break?"

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Zuron's words weren't nice, Himari was really angry with this, but she kept calm, "hey!, we're not scared, we're just tired, so don't you dare say those words again" Himari stated to Zuron, what kind of person is this guy, Himari was okay with Zuron not needing help, but insulting them like that!?, who does that!?, Himari was confused though, when Kat tried to explain to Zuron, well this was unexpected.

Kishi smiled at Kat, nodding a silent thank you because he was out of breath. When Zuron spoke, Kishi just ignore it at first. He had grown use to the other boy's rudeness. But Kat and Himari's responses caught Kishi's attention. Why did they stand up to him all of the sudden? Were they too tired to care, was it because Zuron got beat the night before, or perhaps they just had enough of his crap. Kishi nodded along silently, and his eyes jumped form person to person as they spoke- it wasn't his business to get into, anyways.

Zuron growled with irritation as two voices form the crowd behind him rang towards his direction. The boy turned around, purple gaze searching for the faces of his opposers. For a moment, Zuron was silent as he stared at the girl. Feeling humiliated and unable to find the words to respond, Zuron resorted to good-old-fashion comebacks. "Yeah- that means a lot coming form a personified crayon and a walking volcano." Zuron huffed. His mind went back to Kat's battle with him, her words that hurt a lot more than he made it seem. "Waiting is all you're good for. A useless stupid quirk, and a quirk more suited for destruction that anything else. Don't you understand? You'll never be heroes, so you might as well wait for everyone else. Some of us have places to be- marks to make and things to prove." Zuron's voice faded with his last sentence, his eyes zeroing on the distance before he let out an angry snort and turned back towards the cave. Without another word Zuron marched back towards the small hole in the rocks, "to think you'd get so riled up just because I called you cowards." Zuron added with a sarcastic huff before he started down the narrow path into the caves.

Kat gritted her teeth at Zuron's responses, which, in Kat's opinion, were very uncalled for. A useless, stupid quirk... It made her reconsider if she really wanted to apologize for the comments she made while fighting Zuron. Maybe she wasn't to far off... No. She shouldn't think like that. She did not know Zuron well enough to pass that sort of judgement on him. But it was clear to her that he had a bit of an... arrogance issue. Kat was more concerned on how Himari was going to react. Turning to the lava girl, Kat tried to get her attention.
"Hey... Could you take over helping people up the wall for a little bit? I'll deal with Zuron." Kat said to Himari. Standing up, the girl brushed herself off and walked over to Zuron.

She caught up to him before he got to the caves and gently grabbed his shoulder.
"Hey..." Kat started, speaking in a quiet voice in the hopes that the other students wouldn't overhear. "Look. I get that you have to be some big, bad, tough guy that's stronger than anyone else. I get that, okay? I also get that you don't seem to like anyone else in this class. Sure. Fine. At any other time, I would be okay with you just doing whatever the heck you wanted to do and having whatever type of attitude you wanted to have. Unfortunately, this exercise we're doing right now doesn't allow that. Now I don't know about you, but I sure don't want to have to do this 10 mile run again. So like it or not, you're going to have to stick with us."

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo ran out of the lake, and readjusted his muscles in the process. Due to that, the pain from running this way was gone. Luckily, as far as he knew, he was the only person with a quirk that did permanent effect on his body. Nearly crashing into Kat, he literally jumped backwards to avoid collision. His surprised reaction quivered out as he saw Zuron in the background. Hoshi was confused of the prospect of there being caves in a race, though was too busy catching her breath and lessening the turmoil. She stopped where the rest were to catch her breath and not fall behind in the process.

Zuron, muttering to himself and growling, stared down the tunnel and huffed. When Kat's gentle touch made contact with Zuron, the boy flinched slightly before whipping around with abruptness as if he feared her suddenly. Zuron growled at seeing Kat's face, somebody didn't know how to take a hint. "D-" Zuron began, but Kat was quicker, and for some reason Zuron began to listen. At Kat's initial string of insults, Zuron's brows twitched irritably and he clearly struggled with restraining himself for answering back. Zuron's eyes searched Kat's gaze, looking for a hint of tease or mocking nature- he searched for belittlement and crudeness, but couldn't find it. "It's a stupid exercise." Zuron began "weak people get left behind, everyone knows that. This whole thing is just nursing people who should've quit at the very begging." the boy growled as he locked eyes with Kat. "Whatever, but I'm not doing this because you told me to. I just don't want to have to run again." Zuron said dismissively as he walked back past Kat and gritted his teeth. While walking back towards the cliffs edge, Zuron glared at Yoshisuki- his gaze lingered there for a long time before he kept walking away and sat on a stone.

Kishi's hand shot out to stop Kat when she approached Zuron, but he ended up retracting it and giving the girl a nod of affirmation- though she couldn't see it. Kishi then turned back to the wall and helped some of the last coupled people up. "I think that's everybody!" Kishi called up to the crowd as he stood up and stretched. Honestly, that break was much needed- he was ready to do whatever else it took to finish this challenge.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari was getting more furious every second that Zuron spoke, and before she can even go up to Zuron and strangle him to death, Kat had stopped her, she went back to the ledge helping other students, while whispering, "consider yourself lucky" while helping others go up, finally when Kishi had stated everybody was up, Himari felt like she was done, before remembering she needed to crawl, and then run downhill, suddenly she got an idea, she went near Zuron and challenged him, "hey!, if you think i'm scared... then race me to the end of this course!" not waiting for a reply from him, Himari dashed and crawled forward as fast as she can, though not easy, with her arm like that, finally she was out, she looked back, and continued to run downhill, thought sometimes tripping, she managed to not turn into a human boulder, finally she reached the end and smirked, she had won... or maybe she didn't.

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora was one of the last people to reach the wall. Her clothes were wet and the extra weight was throwing her off. Thankfully they seemed to have dried a decent amount. She glanced upward looking for the quickest way up. It may seem weird since she could fly, but she was always good at climbing. It was a good way to get decently high, and it spared her wings from potential danger. Upon deciding on a route, she started the climb up. Once she reached the top, a quick glance and a few words later and she realized the situation. Zuron seemed to be infuriating people once again and practically everybody had reached the top.

She watched as Himari start to crawl, but she didn't follow. She needed a quick break to assess the downhill crawl. She clearly wasn't going to make it if she just ran blindly, her stamina wasn't that good. Not to mention she didn't want to tumble down either she would probably get hurt if she did. She decided to watch a few people start then follow. I need to train more when I get back. I'll start off easy and slowly build my way up. Her mind drifted as she thought of exercises she could do, but she quickly shook out of it. She could and would think later, right now was not the time.

As Zuron made his way back to the group, Kat didn't move. Her mind was on what Zuron had said. Weak people get left behind... nursing people who should've quit in the very beginning... The girl grit her teeth, and her hands curled up into fists. The words hurt, because Kat knew that she was one of those "weak people". Still, that was why she came to Hashino, right? To get strong. But... was that even going to be possible for someone with a quirk like hers? Letting out a ragged sigh, Kat slowly shook her head and unclenched her fists. That didn't matter right now. What mattered is that Zuron agreed to stick with the group. That's what Kat had been trying to accomplish. So that's all that mattered. Words were just words. They only have as much power over you as you give them. Kat repeated those phrases slowly in her head, and slowly she calmed herself down.

Making her way back to the group, Kat rested for a little more as the rest of the students made their way to the top. Shortly after, the group began again. Kat watched as Himari challenged Zuron, then darted off. She had wanted to remind the lava girl not to get too far ahead of the group, but Himari was already in the tunnels. With a sigh, Kat turned to Kishi.
"Well, it looks like it's time to get moving again. Let's go." Kat said. Beginning to jog again, the girl made her way towards the cave. Even though the entrance was quite small, it loomed menacingly. Still, Kat had to press on. Getting down, Kat began to crawl through the cave. Just as she thought, the cave was quite dark. The rock was damp, and she could feel small insects scurry over her hands as she crawled through. But that all didn't matter that much to Kat. She wanted to get this exercise done and actually get some breakfast. So Kat continued crawling through the cave.

Kishi watched Zuron return before smiling slightly- maybe Kat had a gift with words. The boy stood up to speak with Kat, before his eyes grazed her body and he paused. She was so tense- if he'd ever seen Kat angry, it was now? Maybe Zuron was the real gifted one. Kishi gritted his teeth, hesitating on the decision before Kat walked back to him. Kishi offered her a casual smile as he used the rest of the time to rest. When Kat got up, Kishi followed silently behind Kat. He made sure to stay close to the girl- not wanting to lose her again. The boy slipped in behind Kat and winced as the tunnel squeezed him slightly. Once through the tunnel, Kishi let out a sigh of relief. He offered Kat a smile and a soft “Almost there.” The rest of the run honestly felt nice, it was almost relaxing. Kishi didn’t even realize when he passed the finish line. A small clearing, where some students already sat.

Zuron huffed when steps grew close to him, he looked up to see Himari before rolling his eyes and bringing his attention back to the ground. A challenge was announced from the girl's lips, before she dashed off without Zuron even accepting. In the rush of things, Zuron jumped to his feet and looked around in confusion. What made her think he'd follow? This was such a childish thing do to. And yet for some reason, perhaps because he was itching to go anyways, Zuron raced after Himari. "No fair! You're basically cheating! You started early." Zuron yelled ahead towards the girl as she came to sight on the downhill portion. The boy couldn't help the smile that formed across his lips as he closed in on Himari. He was naturally faster, despite her head start. 'This'll show them' Zuron thought, convincing himself that it was still a competition- though to anyone else it would look like two simple children racing each other. Zuron bursted past Kat in a fit of speed, although it seemed like she had already won. Standing upright, smirking between pants- Zuron rolled his shoulders back and glanced at Himari. Zuron looked towards the girl, smiling in triumph before his own grin quickly turned into a scowl. "By the way, I think you left some pieces of your arm behind." Zuron muttered, "Doesn't seem healthy. There's a difference between pushing yourself and setting yourself up for failure." Zuron scoffed at Himari before adding smally "and you only won because of that head start."

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"i thought you said i was scared?" Himari joked at Zuron, finally she was done, it's all done, she can finally rest, this course thing made her really exhausted, especially the swimming part, Himari sat, while waiting what's next for them, maybe they'll go back to the school now, come to think of it, Himari has never really been in Hashino Academy, but she already felt like she was in class, this made her realize, were the things she did counted as points, or were they just training?

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
(Holy sh*t I slow down guys, it's only been two days. I feel left in the dust.)
Camden stood and looked at hoodie.
"Ay matie, you bet. Later, though."
And then a few made it up the wall, some girl drama, and then some bitching as a few people ran out of earshot.
Camden felt motivated once again.
"Oi, hurry up hoodie, or I'll leave you in the dust."
Camden ran to the cave and made it out fairly easy. He'd always had good practice, hiding from the school bullies. Back then, he walked odd, because he had to maintain a tense form, so naturally, a gut punch would make him go noodle. He almost smiled as he remembered how he had to talk his way out of getting gut-socked. When he made it out, he sat down again and waited for hoodie.

JPSomeone

Just watching Mr.Monkey wasn't gonna get himself anywhere, Asta had to follow behind him. It wasn't exactly the best decision in his life, the cave was dark and small. This wasn't what you would the peak of his life, more like the lowest point in his life. Next to finding out he was allergic to stupidity.

The light! It's here! Asta didn't see Mr.Fantastic (Camden, if you didn't get that reference search up the name) anywhere once he popped out the cave. Making a quick look left and right to see if he wasn't being dumb. He's probably at the bottom... With that thought, he curled up into a ball and zoomed down the hill looking like a blurry yin yang sign.

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora watched a few people go downhill, and she noted their paths. There seemed to be a competition going on, but she was in no rush to join. She waited until they and a few others reached the bottom or starting the descent before heading down. She slowly but surely crawled her way down until she could start running. The wind blowing in her hair felt nice compared to the slow pace she was heading. She wanted to jump into the air and soar but held in her wings from reaching out. She finally passed the finish line and slowed to a stop.

She patted the dust off of herself. She would still have to take a shower later but the patting would suffice for now. I wonder what the academy dorms are like. I hope the bathroom is clean at the very least. She turned and walked over to the nearest tree. She sat down with her back leaning against its trunk. Her adrenaline rush had faded and the pain she hadn't noticed was becoming more obvious by the second. She was glad she was sitting, she would've collapsed had she still been standing. I really hope breakfast is good. She sighed as she massaged her sore muscles. I'm glad I did this though, this and many other activities are here to prepare us for becoming heroes one day so I need to try my best. With a tiny smile on her face, she lifted her head glad that she at least didn't fail.

Jogging down the last part of the course, Kat made it to the finish line. The girl quickly stopped and tried to catch her breath, then slowly sat down on the ground. She felt exhausted... and the day had barely started. They hadn't even had breakfast yet! Well, at least it appeared that most of the group had stuck together. Sure, they were a little spread out, but no one had been left conspicuously behind. At least, that Kat could see. She hoped that they had done well enough that Mr. Hami would have mercy and not make them do the course again. Scooting closer to Kishi, Kat watched as Himari and Zuron needled each other. It looked like Zuron was trying to play off the fact that he had kind of enjoyed racing Himari. Letting out a sigh, Kat turned to Kishi.
"You doing okay?" Kat asked Kishi.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
After the cave, Seo was done with this. "I nearly died in there! The rocks were so unstable I could've died!", he yelled, complaining to no one. His back and eyes were aching, and he constantly coughed and wheezed. Hoshi was nearly falling asleep, though still keeping up pace. Once it became clear it was downhill, she raced with all her might to the finish line, nearly tying with Kat. Seo realized he was going to be last, and tried to muster to go faster. He smiled when he saw the finish line, though immediately sat down cross legged. He had high arches and no arch support shoes, so walking was pain to him. He realized they might have more to do, but he refused to walk anymore.

Fuyuki exited the small cave, which luckily wasn't as exhausting as the other obstacles. With each step take she felt slightly more motivated, because with each step meant that she was one step closer to finish this whole thing. She started to lightly jog down hill, but after few seconds it felt like hell already. It was probably because most of her muscles were sore and the student herself was exhausted. Only one thing was running through her mind right now and it was breakfast. If it wasn't worth this whole damn thing Fuyuki wasn't going to be happy. Finally crossing the finishing line the girl student stopped and tried to catch her breath. Looking around to see who had already finished with and before her, she spotted Aurora sitting by a tree. The light brown haired girl sluggishly walked over and fell on the ground beside the winged student. She lazily waved before just staring at the sky and continuing to heavily breath from exhaustion.

Kumori exited the small crawling space and was once again one of the last students who completed an obstacle. Looking down the hill she started to jog. She like many students, was quite exhausted. It was weird to think that the day has barely started, but she and the class did a whole ten mile run before breakfast. Finally crossing the finishing line, the spider-like student sat down a bit further away from everyone to both catch her breath and to regain some energy. She was glad that she did this whole course and was looking forward to see how the rest of the day would turn out.

Zuron shrugged at Himari's comment, "Even a coward can act brave, sometimes." Zuron huffed as he stood up and stretched his arms. Honestly, it felt weird that he wasn't moving anymore. His body had come to the exercise high that it just wanted to keep going. The boy glanced around the group, his eyes lingering on a few people more than others. He then huffed and crossed his arms over his chest as he turned his gaze to the distant forest.

Kishi looked Kat up and down before nodding at her. "I never want to do that again." Kishi smiled jokingly as he let out a puff of air and fell backwards so he was looking up at the sky. "I don't know what Zuron said to you- but don't listen to him. You may not be able to beat him in a fight- but you're a way better person than he is, and that counts for something." Kishi added softly as he watched the clouds.

From the ground, Mr. Hami seemed to just pop up from behind the students. After an extra moment given for them to catch their breaths, the man clapped his hand together several times to get the student's attention. "Congratulations. You actually did better than was expected of you. It seems that everyone has crossed the finish line in relative close timing to one another- so I'll count this as a success. This trip was never about physical capability, it was about mental strength. Perhaps proud is too far, but I would like to say that I am impressed with your performance. The start of every heroes journey is overcoming the hardest obstacles- if you can ready your mind and get that out of the way early, I would even say you are a step ahead of some of the other schools. Don't get cocky however, we do not intend to give you the rest of the day off either." Mr. Hami stated in his usual careless tone. "If you want breakfast, I intend you make it quick. We'll give you a short period to eat and rest-then we will be on with more training. the man added. The teacher spun around without giving the students any longer to break- as he began marching into the forest and expecting them to follow.
Mr. Hamikaru led the group to a rather exciting sight. Although there was not a table or chair in sight- it looked almost like a buffet. One long row of carts- each possessing a different kind of food. Pancakes, Fruit, Eggs, Bagels, Cereal, Bacon- anything you could think of was there and a stack of plates at the very begging. Ms. Agsaki stood to the side- rather proud of her work of setting the breakfast up. Mr. Hami seemed less than pleased however, he clearly did not intend to give the students such a treat.

Ciel was of course the last one to finish the obstacle course, which meant that his strategy worked out as he intended it would. For that reason alone he was contempt with the results, plus since he was in the back, he witnessed the students cooperating with each other for the most part. Even though there were a few unnecessary conflicts between them, their teamwork was overall pretty good, so he had nothing to be mad about- although he didn't quite understand why, but he felt a little empty at the same time. Though, such emotions weren't viable for the class rep, so he had no choice but to forcefully discard them. Ciel's first thoughts when he laid eyes on the buffet bestowed upon them consisted of thinking they went a little overboard, but he thought he knew the reason behind it. Maybe they really did care for the class a lot, or at least that's what Ciel wanted to believe.

Whatever the case, the dark-haired boy scratched his head- as there was a new challenge presented before them. There's so much food to choose from... but I can't give in. Choosing not to eat just for the sake of eating may be harder than the whole course already. With that, he walked over to the cart filled with various platters of food, he decided on eggs with a glass of orange juice. That was enough for him, as he couldn't risk getting a stomach ache, since the teachers themselves said this wasn't the last activity. After getting his breakfast he leaned against a tree shrouded in the shade, this gave him a nice view of the area's landscape. This proved to be a good spot to relax, and it allowed his mind to ponder about the next training activity they were going to have to go through.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden couldn't stop a wide grin when he saw the buffet.
Y'know what? Maybe this place isn't as harsh as I thought. The first must be the hardest, unless they're expecting some anime-level power creep.
When an opportunity like this came up, Camden couldn't turn it down. Of course, knowing his dad, he'd work it off within a week. But this...
This was different. He told himself not to eat too much, but failed the moment he had a plate.
Once Camden had his food, he looked for a sturdy tree, and succeeded. Once he climbed it, he carefully grabbed his food and looked from his perch at the near top of the tree. It wasn't too hot, and even though the tree was only twelve feet tall, it still provided a nice view over the land. He dug in, and then saw his shirt. It was tattered, and a sleeve was missing.
Hah, mom'll be pissed. Guess i'll be getting that 80$ jacket, mom.
He grinned and went back to eating.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora waved her hand as a greeting when she saw Fuyuki approach. She was a little alarmed when Fuyuki fell down, but she understood. It was a good thing she seemed fine, she wasn't sure if she had the energy to call for help at that moment. Thankfully, the teachers announced that they had all passed and that there was breakfast. She struggled to her feet using the trunk for support. She turned back to Fuyuki and held her hand out. She started following Mr.Hami as they ventured deeper into the forest. When they approached the food her eyes widened at the variety. Not wanting to miss a meal, and not wanting to get a stomach either, she grabbed a plate and picked up a decent amount of food. If I need more food I can still come back for seconds. Still exhausted, she sought a nearby place to sit. She found a nice mossy area to sit on with a rather smooth and large stone and decided to sit by it. She set down her plate gently and began to eat.

Kat glanced over to Kishi, then smiled a small smile.
"Thanks, Kishi." Kat said. While she may not feel like that good of a person, for some reason it made Kat feel good that Kishi thought she was a better person. The girl listened as Mr. Hami... congratulated the class. For once, it sounded like he totally wasn't disappointed in the whole group. Now that was new. The class began to follow the teachers once again, and from how Mr. Hami had been talking, Kat did not expect much for breakfast. Probably just something hardy, like grits or oatmeal and hard-boiled-

Kat's jaw dropped as the clearing revealed a huge row of carts containing nearly every type of food imaginable. She glanced over at Mr. Hami and Ms. Agsaki to make sure that they were serious, that this really was... well, really was what it was! Sure enough, it was true. Kat's stomach grumbled loudly, and the girl quickly ran over to the carts and grabbed a plate. Quickly, she began to fill it with her favorites. Scrambled eggs, blueberry pancakes... But when Kat reached the bacon, the girl paused. Mr. Hami had said that they were going to continue with training shortly after eating, right? She shouldn't eat so much. Content with what she had, Kat headed off for a place to sit and eat. She noticed that Ciel was sitting off on his own... Kat decided to make her way over to him.
"Hey." Kat said to Ciel, taking a bite of her blueberry pancake. She sat down next to him. "How are you feeling?"

Now that had undoubtedly caught Ciel off guard, he wasn't expecting anyone to come talk to him. Because of this he almost smiled, but it quickly faded before it even had time to shine. It was when his attention focused on the now alone Kishi, there was absolutely no way she'd leave her true friend behind for someone she barely knew, unless- it had to be out of pity. No, I cannot allow her to waste her free time on me. She should be use this to enjoy herself. "I think I can handle what ever they throw at me." He jokingly answered, adjusting himself to get more comfortable, during that time he took a brief pause, creating a silence between them. "Hey, uh... Thanks for checking on me. But you shouldn't spend our scarce amount of free time so carelessly, I'm sure it'll be more fun to spend it with your friends right?" Ciel would enjoy her company, but something was telling him that now wasn't the time. It could've been his insecurities from the past finally piling up on him.

Kat took another bite of her pancake before glancing at Ciel, a little surprised about his last comment.
"Uh... Yeah. That's why I'm here." Kat said to Ciel. "I mean, we are friends, right?"
Now that she looked closer at Ciel, something did seem a little off to Kat about the class representative. Yeah, he looked tired, but so did pretty much everyone else in the class. No, this was something more. Kat took another bite of her blueberry pancake before glancing at Ciel's plate. Eggs and orange juice? Out of everything there? Not even cheesy eggs, just normal eggs. Well, she wasn't really one to judge someone's choice in breakfast food.
"Hey, uh... are you sure everything's going okay? You, uh, looked like you were running alone most of the time. Your brain can take you to funny... well, not so funny places when you've got nothing to do but think while you're running." Kat said, now feeling a little more concerned.

Ciel sighed, "Guess I couldn't hide it after all, huh?" He spoke as he adjusted himself against the tree. "Well to be honest, something's just been on my mind. I suppose you could say I don't know how to go about it." He smiled at Katlynn, "But you shouldn't concern yourself with my problems, I'll deal with them, alright?" He tried to reassure her that he was fine. "By the way, how do you feel? I hope my strategy was okay for all of you?" He'd ask, but when he looked at her pancake she was eating, he couldn't deny his hunger. The eggs did nothing for him and he knew it, so he had no choice but to give in. "Do you mind telling me as I get some more food?" He requested, slightly embarrassed. Maybe I'm being too hard on myself, seems like it's causing unnecessary trouble for more than just me anyway. He caused Katlynn to worry by trying to resolve this problem himself, this was more complicated than he'd ever intended.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Crossing the finish line Asta was one of the many feats he could add to his résumé... If only he didn't do it in the goofiest way possible. Run into walls, taking many breaks, rolling down hills, the details sound hideous. Not to mention when he crossed the finish line, not only did he bump into someone but it was Mr.Hami himself while he was complimenting them. Mr.Hami just didn't notice or care about Asta bumping into him though Asta scurried away as fast as his withered down body could take him.

Coincidentally he happened to bump into the buffet the teachers set up as a reward or as he took it. He should have been stuffing his face but he also took little to nothing. From one table he grabbed a cup of tea and from another a breakfast sandwich. This was all he needed so went on to join the other students.

From his view, everyone else looked like they wanna think about their life decisions after that run and be a lonely emo kid. Still, he had nothing better to do after he finished his meal. Coming to one final decision he decided to sit with Aurora and annoy her. Before he did made sure he didn't scare her this time so he waved to get her to acknowledge him before he sat down.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
After minutes of thinking so deep, Himari forgot all her troubles when Mr. Hami led them to food, Himari stood still for a while, "this can't be true, it's not, it's too good to be true" Himari thought to herself, but all that thinking faded into the void again, she quickly grabbed a plate as fast as she can, she took bacon, pancakes, 5 bagels, and a bowl of cereal, but soon as she started eating she remembered what Mr. Hami said, they were going to continue training after this, she looked at her plate sadly, "why is life so cruel" Himari whispered to herself, and then forgetting all about that again, she grinned while eating, but after seconds of eating, she realized she was standing in front of the food carts, she got embarrassed and sat near a tree shade.

------TIME SKIP------
It seemed that it was just after the students had settled, with full stomachs and mostly happy faces, the Mr. Hamikaru broke up the fun. He looked down at the small, round watch on his wrist before frowning as if the hour break the students had been given was too long for his liking. Mr. Hami cleared his throat before looking towards his teaching partner, who had helped herself to a plate of food, Ms. Agsaki raised her brows at the man before quickly remembering what he was waiting for. She swallowed her food and smiled- "After a hardy-well earned meal like that, I'm sure all of you are just eager to get out and start working again!" Ms. Agsaki grinned as she looked around the group. "Listen well for the next activity, you can start thinking of strategies while I'm talking. The class will be split in half, for two opposing teams in a basic yet competitive game. Each group will be given a target-" Ms. Agsaki paused as she looked around as if she had lost something. Quickly running a few steps away and reaching behind a bush, the woman held up two, poorly carved, wooden target and continued "The given task will be to destroy the target of the opposite team. This job is not about brute strength, not saying it doesn't help, however. You may hide the target, place it with defenders, assign it to one member of your group, or play hot potato and give everyone in your group a chance to hold it. We suggest you work as a team to the best of your ability- though whatever strategy you come up with, you may use. You may use quirks on one another as well the target- but please try and keep the forest in one piece." Ms. Agsaki smiled. The woman took a deep breath as if she were going to speak again, but Mr. Hami took over.
"Each group will be given a head set that is connected to the rest of your team." The man stated bluntly as he looked down at two boxes at his feet. The box to the left and right of him had the same thing- but they were two different colors. "You may not take another player's headset." Mr. Hami added before releasing a long sigh. "When I state your name- please walk to either the left or right of me, whichever side I point you to." (I'm too lazy- you guys know the teams). "Get your headsets, they should already be turned on. You have 5 minutes to separate and discuss a plan as a team- watch the sky for my signal to begin." the man huffed before taking a step and shrugging as if to tell the students to get started.

Kat gave Ciel a sad smile as the two stood up. It looked like Ciel wasn't going to be talking. Though he tried to reassure her, Kat still felt like something was wrong. But she decided not to press the issue. Instead, she decided to give Ciel want he wanted and gave him a little report on how the run went from her end.
"Yeah, the run went pretty good for me. There was kind of a scary part where I almost fell off the wall, but luckily Himari was there to help. The swimming part was a little difficult as well, but luckily my parents had me take this water survival course when I was a kid. They were super insistent on it, since my dad said it helped save his life. So really, the water course wasn't too bad. Everyone else seemed to do pretty well with working together and acting as a team. Well, almost everyone. Give you three guesses to say which one of our classmates wasn't too happy about the whole arrangement." Kat said, then glanced over at Zuron. "Still, I managed to convince him to stick with the group. Even if it was just so we didn't have to run through the course again."
Getting another pancake, Kat turned and leaned against the table, facing Ciel.
"You know... if you're ever having trouble, you can come talk to me, right?" Kat asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kat listened as the teacher explained the activities and sorted out the teams. The more she listened, the more she smiled. Yeah, she was still tired from the whole 10 mile jog. But her team was shaping up very, very well. Ciel, Himari, and Kishi! It sounded like they also had Jack and Hoshi on their team, two pretty tough customers. That left Fuyuki. Kat had seen the girl around, mostly hanging out with Asta, but Kat hadn't had the chance to talk to her yet. Pleased with her team, Kat walked over and picked up a red headset from the left side of Mr. Hami. Then she walked over to the side and waited for the other members of her team.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden lowered himself from the tree after the announcement. He clutched a fist.
I have to win this. This is it. Actually... no. I've made up my mind. I'll go beyond! I'm gonna come out on top!
Even if it was teams, Camden was determined to make sure his team won. Even if it meant every bone in his body.
He grabbed a blue headset ((Forgive me if it's the wrong color ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)) and jogged his memory fro his teammates
Oh hey, I know a lot of those people, this could work!
Camden, once again, took off his shoes and began stretching while he waited on his teammates.

JPSomeone

It seemed as though the chat Asta and Aurora were about to have was cut short. Teams had been set and apparently, they were already separating. Luckily for him, most of his friends were on his team with the exception of Fuyuki. In his head, sad violin music played as he walked towards the boxes with the headset. REEEEEEE WHY?!
Turning around to see who was already prepared, it was none other than Stretchy Arm Boy. Maybe this was a sign, maybe he was gonna lead their team to victory. Whatever it was he obviously was the smartest or the most eager. "Hey! Mr.Monkey are you ready to break a leg? (Luck wise [y do I even bother])"

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora nodded her head as Asta sat down grateful that he didn't sneak up this time. She doubted that she would've had the energy to react surprised if she was snuck up on, but it was hard to guess. Soon after, the teachers announced that they were moving on to the next exercise. She listened to the exercise then the teams trying to match names with faces. Asta seemed to be on her team, but Fuyuki was on the other. She was quite relieved that Himari was on the other team, but she wondered how well Fuyuki and Himari would get along. If they got into an argument and got distracted, that would benefit my team at least a little right? I wonder how this is going to work out. What if Asta uses his quirk and his headset breaks? Questions swirled her mind again. She took a deep breath and calmed down, I'm sure it'll be fine. This is practice and I need to learn to remain calm if I want to become a hero.

Fuyuki was very pleased after eating her breakfast, which included some pancakes and a fried egg. It wasn't as much as the other students took, but still a decent amount. She remembered not to eat too much so she went with what she had on her plate. Hearing what the next activity was going to be, made Fuyuki somewhat excited even if she was drained. She got up from the ground where she sat, but where were they supposed to leave the dirty dishes? Maybe Mr. Hami and Ms. Agasaki had already mentioned it, but she didn't listen them then. Unsure where the dishes were supposed to go, the the cold quirked student left the plates where she sat before.

Now thinking on who were on her team she realized that she knew most of her team mates, by name at least. Ciel, who is the class rep and is a person who is quite good with being a leader. Jack, who has quite the destructive quirk. Kat, who was one of the semi-finalists and was paired with Ciel with the yesterdays battles. Kishi, who had basically water gun hands and one of the students who she had fought against. Himari who had quite the mood swings, had quite a destructive quirk and for some reason didn't like Fuyuki. And finally Hoshi, who's team had gotten second place in the fights and could summon dead beings. Fuyuki was quite happy with her team and thought that they had quite the good chance of winning against the others. She also noticed when going through who was on her team, she basically knew everyone's quirks except for Kat's. This could be an excellent opportunity to get to know someone, well their quirks at least. She also remembered that she had to still take note of her classmates quirks and learn more about them to either better work with them or know how to better defeat them. She walked over the box that contained the red headsets and walked over to the red side. She noticed that as of right then, Kat was the only other person who was standing on the same side, or she assumed that she was Kat. Looking over to the student with the green hoodie she abruptly started a quick conversation.
"Hey there. Your Kat right? I'm Fuyuki... If you wouldn't mind would you give me a quick summary of your quirk?"

Kumori had eaten quite a simple breakfast, which consisted of a ham sandwich and a glass of apple juice. She was quite hungry, but remembered that she and the rest of the class were supposed to have at least one other exercise for the day. She finished her meal quickly and waited for what was going to happen next. Later after Mr. Hamikaru had explained the next exercise she got up and tried to see where her team mates were with both recognizing who they were and with process of elimination. She walked over to one of the boxes, grabbed one of the blue headsets and put it in place for the task. The game had simple enough rules, but was she or her team going to be able to keep up with the other. She knew some of her team mates from either working from before with other team assignments, spectating or just from over hearing things from her classmates. She stepped on the blue side and waited for the rest of her team to assemble. The spider student wasn't sure if she should be happy or not with the people on her team, but she would find out soon enough when this game variant of ”Capture the flag” begun. Now that she thought of it, the teacher made their students play quite a lot of games.

Kishi picked up his headset and stared at it for a moment before tightening his grip on the device, as if he would drop it, and walking to his teammates. He was glad Kat was on his team, standing next to her- although she seemed to be in conversation with somebody else. Ciel was also on his team- that was a relief. He had experience working with Jack. Then he had Hoshi- something told him that she wasn't much fond of him, and Fuyuki- who seemed nice enough. The other team had some big competition; but Kishi was glad he was on the team he was on. A lot of the student were a lot nicer on this side anyways. He waited patiently, for someone else to take charge- most likely Ciel... though he'd accept anyone with a decent plan.

Zuron huffed as he walked over to the bin of headsets. "This is stupid-" the boy muttered before casually walking over to the rest of the members of his group. Honestly, he hadn't paid a whole lot of attention to all the members in his class. He knew Asta, as firefly, his quirk was enough to get by off of at least. And Seo... Zuron bit his lip as he stared at Yoshisuki. Without the bothersome boy around it sorta felt lonely, to be honest- but Zuron couldn't think of anything he did wrong to scare Seo away. With the roll of his eyes- Zuron stood up straight and stretched, "I don't care what you do- I'll find the other team's target and destroy that bastard real quick." Zuron muttered.

JPSomeone

The great sea of students split, some more irritated than others but that's ok. Zuron was one of them and he didn't have a problem showing it. He didn't seem like he was into a teamwork activity nor well suited for it either. With further inspection of Zuron's posture and facial expressions he either felt fear, anxiety, or flirty. The last one didn't fit the situation neither did the second one. Fear it is!

Asta couldn't really understand what was going on in Zuron's head but he could see that he didn't understand the meaning of team. This the moment he approached the scary beast they all called Zuron. "You do understand that this is a team activity. Meaning work together right?"

Last edited:
Taking a seat in the grass, Kat looked over to Fuyuki when the girl spoke to her. Smiling at the brown-haired girl, Kat quickly got back up to talk with her.
"Hey, yeah. It may not sound like much, but, uh... basically, I can change the color of things. I didn't think it was that good at first, but the more I use it the more useful it seems. Still, it's not a very offensive quick. I can make 'pictures' appear and create patterns, but nothing too detailed." Kat explained to Fuyuki. "What about you? What's your quirk?"
Fuyuki was one of the new students that Kat really hadn't been able to talk to or meet yet. Which wasn't super odd, since it was only yesterday that they had just met. From what she could remember, Fuyuki managed to make it through the 10 mile run pretty well. Hadn't she also seen her hanging out with Asta? Well, Asta was another person Kat hadn't really had any remarkable interactions with yet, so that didn't really mean much to Kat.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
(AaaaAAAAA I didn't get notifications!)
Camden nodded his head to hoodie's question, but remained lost in thought.
If I remember correctly, naruto-running causes drag... but it leaves me available to strike if someone tries to stop me. Wait. No, scratch that. I'm taking a stealthy approach.
"Hey, hoodie! I have an idea! But it depends on what position you're doin'!" Camden called as he jogged towards Asta, caring less whether or not he was in a conversation.
Camden had thought out a strategy for the entire team, actually. But he was never exactly a leader. If someone objected, he cowered and let them take over. He was somewhat afraid of offending people, unless they pissed him off. But, the team strategy, of course, would consist of bulky defense and a stealthy approach, ending with a merciless attack with one goal in mind: seeing the shards of the damned target that Camden would break if it meant every bone in his body.
"Actually on second thought, let's wait until the whole team meets up. If no one cares, I might have a plan that has two backup plans." He said, still unaware whether or not the team was together or whether or not Asta was in a conversation.

JPSomeone

Asta turned to see none other than Stretchy Arm Boy himself talking about his plans for the team. The thought of someone actually having a plan was great and all but you had to consider would your teammates follow the plan. He also had to know if the plan has a high success rate or not. Losing isn't terrible as long as you learn from your mistakes but come on everyone loves to win.

"I'll be running the off- fense - ivv route unless anyone says otherwise." Asia struggled to say that sentences knowing his issues with battles. Though this battle will take place in front of everyone so maybe they'll catch onto the issue. "Also spill the beans about your plan Mr.Monkey."