• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
There are still some RPers that have yet to respond about the test. Given that they haven't been active on this thread for some time, I may just continue on. I've decided to wait until tomorrow morning; if no response is given by that time, then we'll move on and I won't consider their characters when managing this RP.

^^^ Indeed, HallowChomp makes a solid point.

Also, I know some characters are still in conversation. You guys can just let me know when you're ready to skip to the next morning.

Uh, let's see, skills for Katlynn...

-Using multiple colors to make patterns.
-make it look like there's a door in a wall or a hole in the ground when there's not.
-Make things bright colors to distract the opponent.

I had ideas for better skills, but Kat needs to work on honing her quirk more.

@SwiftSwoobat you're ahead of your time, my friend. If I had a technology free weekend I'd be buried in messages and stuff by the time I get back. (Not really because I don't have that many friends. But my memes would probably have some likes.)

Anyhow, looks like most people are ready. I may or may not have time to respond until the end of the day. If somebody else wants to post, they can start the time skip and have all the characters meet up again, like usual in the morning and enter the classroom- or you all can wait for me and I'll post the teacher as soon as I can.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Yeah so, i re thought about Jack's hero suit, and i didn't actually want it to be just a cloak so... here it is:

15572649925491688636507.jpg

@Iazy guy who loves to eat , looks cool. I'm excited to see it in action.

By the way; y'all don't get a choice this time XD. Once we're done with the RP day, the next day will be normal day, and we're having villains attack. We'll save discussions about how the attack goes until a little later. But anyone who has them may start posting their villain's bios now.

Dead account

I wanna keep my villain a surprise and put how he looks like in the roleplay (like you do) considering i already made him appear once

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
I thought of an idea that was lingering in the back of my head... What if the villains attack us coming to school or out of school? That seems like a 'villain' thing to do. Maybe their objective is to scare us to not to come to school?

@Iazy guy who loves to eat , I understand. That's fine. The only thing i do want is for you to run his quirk by me. I just want to make sure it isn't anything overpowered.

We could do that... coming out of school. I was thinking that there would be a villain attack nearby; perhaps on the bridge above the school. Maybe towards the end of today's training. And when he students are on the field, they hear the attack and go up to see what's happening. Despite warnings, or whatever, the students spring into action against said villains. And that gives the villains a reason to dislike the school- therefore allowing a future plot point where the villains directly attack the school.
Anyone else got ideas?

I'm not gonna post my main villain yet, but I did come up with this one.

Name: Verci
Villain Name (Optional): Siphon
Age (Year): 19
Appearance (Detailed please): Verci is a slightly tanned boy, standing at 6' even. His body has some definition, but he is fairly skinny, weighing 170lbs. His spiky black hair compliment his light green eyes. Outside of his body, he usually wears a blue unbuttoned jean jacket, and a white shirt underneath. He also wears black skinny jeans that match his grey and white sneakers. Lastly, when he's out, he usually wears a black bandana, covering his face.
Villain Costume (Optional): N/A
Personality (Detailed please): Verci is an arrogant man. Usually wanting to do things by himself, however he surprisingly works well in teams. Since he respects those who he thinks is stronger than him.
Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): N/A

Quirk (Type): Extract (Emitter)
Explanation: He can swap places with whomever he wishes. He can also teleport people or objects to different locations.
Setback: He has a pretty good grasp on how to use his quirk now. Sometimes it does cause him to get tired though.

Last edited:
Sorry I've been absent. It's AP testing where I am, and oh boy am I busy. I'm gonna get up a post to introduce the next training exercise, I just gotta find time

Name: Suzi Hitica
Villain Name: Demoness
Appearance: Suzi, when in her human form, has evenly tanned skin and a slender, fit build. She sports a good couple of battle scars across her body, matching the large one that strikes through her left eye. Suzi has sharp features, including a pair of slender red eyes and bleach-blonde hair in a long, sleek ponytail.
Quirk (Type): Demoness (Transformation)
Explanation: Suzi can change the shape of her body on command. Her secondary form sprouts a set of large wings, horns, a tail, scales, and long claws. When in her demon form, Suzi had both enhanced strength and speed.

Name: Maxwell Vermillion
Villain Name: Stretch
Appearance: Max had a rather long and lanky body. Years of stretching have resulted in unusually long arms, which tend to sort of flail by his knees, he stands at around 7 ft in total. Max has dark skin, a round face with large, dark eyes and black hair grown out in a short afro.
Quirk (Type): Rubber Band (Mutation)
Explanation: Max's bone's are stretchy and flexible giving his body an elastic ability. (Basically Mr. Fantastic)

Name: Muyia Farias
Villain Name: N/A
Appearance: A small girl with a frail build and pale skin, Muyia constantly has a tired look to her. Pale blue eyes are shielded by heavy eyelids. She sports light grey hair, styled in a short pixie cut.
Quirk (Type): Cover Me (Emitter)
Explanation: Muyia can create force fields at will. Over time she had grown quite powerful, despite her young age. She can create a shield to either protect just herslef, or as much as an entire city- though the large the shield the harder it is to keep up.

Their personalities and quirk setbacks will be revealed in RP. For the most part, these guys are background characters (hence why they aren't super detailed) unless I end up liking them XD. But more villains means that the student characters will have more room- so they aren't all sharing one villain. The plot I have so far: group of young/new villains is attacking on bridge above school. students, who are on the field, go up to investigate. As students begin to engage, Muyia (see above bio) creates a shield so the teachers can't help the students.

Last edited:

Dead account

Sorry I've been absent. It's AP testing where I am, and oh boy am I busy. I'm gonna get up a post to introduce the next training exercise, I just gotta find time

Name: Suzi Hitica
Villain Name: Demoness
Appearance: Suzi, when in her human form, has evenly tanned skin and a slender, fit build. She sports a good couple of battle scars across her body, matching the large one that strikes through her left eye. Suzi has sharp features, including a pair of slender red eyes and bleach-blonde hair in a long, sleek ponytail.
Quirk (Type): Demoness (Transformation)
Explanation: Suzi can change the shape of her body on command. Her secondary form sprouts a set of large wings, horns, a tail, scales, and long claws. When in her demon form, Suzi had both enhanced strength and speed.

Name: Maxwell Vermillion
Villain Name: Stretch
Appearance: Max had a rather long and lanky body. Years of stretching have resulted in unusually long arms, which tend to sort of flail by his knees, he stands at around 7 ft in total. Max has dark skin, a round face with large, dark eyes and black hair grown out in a short afro.
Quirk (Type): Rubber Band (Mutation)
Explanation: Max's bone's are stretchy and flexible giving his body an elastic ability. (Basically Mr. Fantastic)

Name: Muyia Farias
Villain Name: N/A
Appearance: A small girl with a frail build and pale skin, Muyia constantly has a tired look to her. Pale blue eyes are shielded by heavy eyelids. She sports light grey hair, styled in a short pixie cut.
Quirk (Type): Cover Me (Emitter)
Explanation: Muyia can create force fields at will. Over time she had grown quite powerful, despite her young age. She can create a shield to either protect just herslef, or as much as an entire city- though the large the shield the harder it is to keep up.

Their personalities and quirk setbacks will be revealed in RP. For the most part, these guys are background characters (hence why they aren't super detailed) unless I end up liking them XD. But more villains means that the student characters will have more room- so they aren't all sharing one villain. The plot I have so far: group of young/new villains is attacking on bridge above school. students, who are on the field, go up to investigate. As students begin to engage, Muyia (see above bio) creates a shield so the teachers can't help the students.
And my villain ((Hero killer: Death light)) beats up the students and then they all make one huge power move to beat the villains...

And my villain ((Hero killer: Death light)) beats up the students and then they all make one huge power move to beat the villains...

I don't know if we want the students to win, per say, this early in the RP. I'd prefer that they actually were losing for the most part, then the teachers/ proheroes of something comes in and saves them. We can see what the others think.
As of now we have 6 villains (unless HallowChomp is saving their main villain, in which case we have 5). And I was think that we can split the students up, we've got about 9 students (10 if Captain Cardboard comes back). So I was thinking we'd split it up 1-3 students per villain, so everyone has an equal chance to show off their character, but it'd still be a team thing. It would make sense of Jack to go against his brother, and I have some student-villain pairs in mind already; who would be best against who. But we'll just have to see how it ends up.

Dead account

I don't know if we want the students to win, per say, this early in the RP. I'd prefer that they actually were losing for the most part, then the teachers/ proheroes of something comes in and saves them. We can see what the others think.
As of now we have 6 villains (unless HallowChomp is saving their main villain, in which case we have 5). And I was think that we can split the students up, we've got about 9 students (10 if Captain Cardboard comes back). So I was thinking we'd split it up 1-3 students per villain, so everyone has an equal chance to show off their character, but it'd still be a team thing. It would make sense of Jack to go against his brother, and I have some student-villain pairs in mind already; who would be best against who. But we'll just have to see how it ends up.
If you already have something in mind, just gonna say my idea ((that I've had for some time now)):
So, like your idea, villains attack the bridge above the school, the teachers go check it out but don't come back, wich causes the students to worry and go see, i honestly think Zuron, Ciel, Asta and Jack would be the first to check, then the others come, there, they find their yeachers ((i changed it alot with your villains involved)) in barriers they can't destroy, so , everyone heads in to fight but gets defeated, later on, Jack makes up a plan to defeat and capture the barrier maker, explaining the plan to everyone, then as they try to put it in action, they are interrupted by Jack's brother wich attacks them all, in the end, ((insert a character)) ends up hitting the barrier maker , thus releasing the heroes and defeating them..

That was my idea....

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
If you already have something in mind, just gonna say my idea ((that I've had for some time now)):
So, like your idea, villains attack the bridge above the school, the teachers go check it out but don't come back, wich causes the students to worry and go see, i honestly think Zuron, Ciel, Asta and Jack would be the first to check, then the others come, there, they find their yeachers ((i changed it alot with your villains involved)) in barriers they can't destroy, so , everyone heads in to fight but gets defeated, later on, Jack makes up a plan to defeat and capture the barrier maker, explaining the plan to everyone, then as they try to put it in action, they are interrupted by Jack's brother wich attacks them all, in the end, ((insert a character)) ends up hitting the barrier maker , thus releasing the heroes and defeating them..

That was my idea....
I'm going to insert my opinion too if you don't mind xd
First: I feel like Kumori would make the idea or even Kishi
2nd: I do agree with the team idea cause stronger bonds xd
3rd:I do agree Jack's Brother will be in the raid party cause that leads to drama that will be resolved later
4th: Zuron probably wont bother bcuz he's an edge lord

JPSomeone

D-did you guys understand my post in the RP thread? I know it was a lot.

Also, we'll wait to hear everyone who has an opinion, then we can compromise a plot.
Good to see you have such little faith in angsty boi, Zuron XD.
Though I will say if Asta does become Zuron's friend, it will probably take some time but still if he does it'll probably be like Kirishima and Bakugo's friendship

I'll wait a few more posts. See if anyone else comes online and has anything to say. For now, I'm thinking I've got basic plot down:
"Ahh!" What's that noise? Was that a scream? Students, stay- teachers will check it out. It's been 15 minutes, teachers still aren't back. Let's go check on them. Don't be silly. Oh, we checked on them anyways. Damn, they lost. Teachers as trapped! Someone's quirk captured the teachers, there's like 5 villains tho. Let's go bois! Split up into teams, or not- depends how you're feeling I guess. Oh smack, we ain't doing so well. I have le plan. We must all work together. We can do it! Uh oh, Who is this guy? "I am Jack's brother." Oh shit. Big smack down coming. We still outnumber bad guys. Shield girl gets hit, oof on her part. Teachers free. Teachers go beast mode. Bad guys run away. YAY, we did it- kinda.

Last edited:

Dead account

I'll wait a few more posts. See if anyone else comes online and has anything to say. For now, I'm thinking I've got basic plot down:
"Ahh!" What's that noise? Was that a scream? Students, stay- teachers will check it out. It's been 15 minutes, teachers still aren't back. Let's go check on them. Don't be silly. Oh, we checked on them anyways. Damn, they lost. Teachers as trapped! Someone's quirk captured the teachers, there's like 5 villains tho. Let's go bois! Oh smack, we ain't doing so well. I have le plan. We can do it! Uh oh, Who is this guy? "I am Jack's brother." Oh shit. Big smack down coming. We still outnumber bad guys. Shield girl gets hit, oof on her part. Teachers free. Teachers go beast mode. Bad guys run away. YAY, we did it- kinda.
I legit burst out laughing while reading this.

Okay... so I'm thinking that my next post will mark the beginning of the villain attack. Any Objections? I'm going to wait for SwiftSwoobat and IDKwhatusernametodo to give a chance to post about the 'training' it's mainly a way to post our characters improvement - if they don't respond by the end of tomorrow, I'll post.

Also, I decided that I want to do something: so everyone better listen up to this post. You know how Captain Cardboard posted a list earlier with all of their character's skills? I think that that's actually a good idea, and I want us all to that. What I mean by skills is like, Asta's super speed. It's part of his quirk (lightning), but a special skill apart from and different than his quirk. I know that Zuron has a couple skills, but I think we should all post a list of our character's 'move-set'. It will help us reference each character, as well as keep an eye on each other from over-playing/powering our characters. I'll start:

Kishi:
- Squirt stream from fingers (Original Quirk)
- Create small burst of water from placing finger tips together

Zuron:
- Enhanced Speed (Original Quirk)
- Create Wind/Tornadoes with rapid arm circles
- Create the illusion of multiple clones of himself (most often in a circle of line) from running a certain path over and over again

JPSomeone

If it's a basic list for now I'll go second seeing as I already have 1 skill made

Asta:
- Lightning (OG Quirk)
* Special Move List (As of Now I'm assuming)
- Speed of Lightning (Self explanatory)
- Asta's Arrow - As a last resort Asta will jump into the air and make it rain lightning

I'll try this.

Ciel:
-Metal (Original Quirk)
-Wrecking Ball (A wrecking ball that is forged from within his body.)
-Chain (A chain usually attached to his arms, used to pull things closer or as a weapon.)
-Steel Gauntlets (Cloaks his fists in durable steel.)

I do have like one more skill planned for him, but he didn't learn that just yet.