• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
You guys are great! Wrapping things up very nicely I see. Good job to all who participated in our first, large event; expect more to come :D. If you want the characters to talk a bit before going home, feel free to do so. Then just let me know when you all are ready to skip to the next morning.

Name: Zuron Idie
Hero Name: Double Time
Appearance: Zuron sports a slender build, not necessarily tall but certainly thin. Not exactly skinny, Zuron’s muscles ripple under his skin and his bodily clearly moves each time his lungs fill with air. He sports a somewhat dark complexion, a creamy nutmeg color with the occasional freckly or scratch to accent his body. Zuron had an angular face, with a thin nose and pointed, cat-like eyes. Zuron’s gaze is sharp and focused, almost deadly in their toxic purple color. Conspicuous among the rest of Zuron’s dark color scheme is his bleach blonde hair cut relatively short, though a difference can be made out between the 2 inches on top and practically shaved bottom portion.
Hero Costume: A thin rubbery material of pitch black coloring plasters Zuron’s body, including a hood that covers his ears and forehead. On top of that is large, purple shoes with springy bottoms, and matching purple pads for his knees and elbows. His open-faced helmet is a lighter shade of purple, and the whole suit is brought together by a bright white symbol of a clock on his chest.
Personality: Zuron is arrogant, to say the least, both impatient and novice. Especially since transferring, Zuron is absolutely positive he’s the best egg of the roost. He was top of his class at one of the highest schools in the country, and despite his quirk malfunction, he refuses to accept that anything has changed. He works hard and accepts defeat willingly, always bouncing back, but up until that moment he loses- Zuron will be bad-mouthing and cockily looking upon his opponents with disdain. He’s a pretty serious dude, and although it’s not always a good thing, he usually means the things he says. Overall, Zuron had a heart of gold- though in a situation that he feels helpless in; he tends to resort to violence. Hence his most recent incident, making him have to transfer to what he firmly believes is a lesser school- he can’t control it, but he tends to project his anger onto others rather than sucking it up like a man.
Major Malfunction: Body freezes randomly during quirk use (See setback for more info)

Quirk:
Super Speed
Explanation: Zuron has enhanced speed. While the average human can move up to 12-15 mph, Zuron can easily reach 300 mph. His highest speed currently is 700 mph (which is when the incident occurred), though he is can only really control himself at max speed 500 mph. Not only do his legs move fast, he can punch and kick rapidly, and make any part of his body vibrate at incredible speeds. He also has developed incredibly swift reflexes, though any human could posses this level of senses with proper training
Setback: Anything over about 25 mph puts Zuron at risk of freezing; which is basically sudden paralysis of his entire body which lasts between 1-3 minutes.

Teeny Tiny Backstory: Zuron began with hardly any setbacks at all. He would tire easily, and occasionally get ahead of himself as going too fast, but it wasn’t until suddenly that a true setback occurred. He was always ahead of the game, and a hard worker too. But getting into an elite school as one of the top students may have boosted his ego just a bit too much. Before school began, he trained very hard. While training one day, perhaps pushing himself too hard, Zuron was hitting all highs in speed; when suddenly his body just stopped. Shaking it off as little more than dehydration, Zuron attended his first class the next day only to find that his body was practically glitching each time he tried to run. The boy could barely get faster than any other fit classmate before completely freezing. The school saw it as a phase, a little bug that his body would get over; but Zuron was devastated. He couldn’t accept that he was losing fights, and races, slowing others down and becoming reliability. When he suddenly had enough, the boy just about exploded. Made a whole scene in front of the entire school and quit the next day. Problem was when he cooled down just the next day, and the school wouldn’t let him back in. After all, he had quit on the first day. Least to say, most hero schools knew about him. The only one that would accept him was none other than, home of the misfits, Hashino Academy.
Alright, so this little dude here will join us shortly. As well as Thomas the Trainer's Lucy (On page 2 if you'd like to see her bio).

ANOTHER NOTE: Don't get too worried, we are still doing skills training! (Unfortunately, Hashino academy doesn't have quite the facility that UA has for training; but they do have a dried up field and a teacher who can manipulate the terrain XD.) But that I want some relationship development before that. Maybe a few friend groups can form, we can do a part like in BNHA, where we vote for student council. So before we get to more action packed RPing, we'll take it slow a bit and RP just a normal day at school- then we'll get back to quirk training. Sound good with everyone?

I changed his quirk entirely, I'm sorry for wasting your time.
Not a waste of time at all! I apologize for limiting your creativity, but we all have to compromise to make things work here. We are glad that you were willing to stick with our fussiness. Seo is completely accepted. (BTW, I kinda like his new quirk better. Very creative 10/10)

@HallowChomp I'm a sensitive soul. Please don't scare me like that. I had tears in my eyes before I even clicked the spoiler XD.

Oh yeah, sorry to do you guys dirty like this- but I may not be able to post today or tomorrow at all. I may be able to slip one in, but I'm chilling with a friend from all tonight and into probably mid-day tomorrow. What I'll probably do is let you guys time skip to the next morning, and have the characters enter the classroom. The can socialize and do whatever until I can post the teacher. And new students can either just walk on in, or wait for Mr. Hami to introduce you. Like I said, I may not get in a response. I may be able to, though, you never know. I will- at the very least be able to post on here to let you guys know when to time skip.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Not a waste of time at all! I apologize for limiting your creativity, but we all have to compromise to make things work here. We are glad that you were willing to stick with our fussiness. Seo is completely accepted. (BTW, I kinda like his new quirk better. Very creative 10/10)

@HallowChomp I'm a sensitive soul. Please don't scare me like that. I had tears in my eyes before I even clicked the spoiler XD.

Oh yeah, sorry to do you guys dirty like this- but I may not be able to post today or tomorrow at all. I may be able to slip one in, but I'm chilling with a friend from all tonight and into probably mid-day tomorrow. What I'll probably do is let you guys time skip to the next morning, and have the characters enter the classroom. The can socialize and do whatever until I can post the teacher. And new students can either just walk on in, or wait for Mr. Hami to introduce you. Like I said, I may not get in a response. I may be able to, though, you never know. I will- at the very least be able to post on here to let you guys know when to time skip.
1 question, when students are with nurse do they auto heal or do you wait?

Okay, I'm just assuming everyone is done here. Sorry, HallowChomp , if I cut your conversation short. But I'm gonna release the hounds and say skip to the next morning. Like I said, I may not be able to get my own post in for a while- but feel free to just walk into the building and sit down, socialize and what not. And you can just post your new characters, for those who created such students.

@Lazy guy who loves to eat , of course you can change Jack's hero costume. Perhaps it would be easier if you went back and edited his actual bio, rather than posting what it looks like here.

Last edited:
Sorry again for missing a load of people's posts, notifications never seem to work for me on here and I wasn't checking. I don't want to hold up the rp as I type up replies to everything so let's do this time skip! :D

I posted. It's not perfect, but that's just so nobody else messes up XD. I've never seen as messy a thread as this one, in my life. Makes me wonder if I'm really bad at this- or really good XD. At any rate, I'll get Zuron and Mr. Hami into my next post.

*Cries a little* wow, I don't know what to say. I'm honored.
By the way, boys (that's what I'm calling all of you now), the next part of the RP. I have decided will feature voting for class rep. So um, let's just pretend like Ciel didn't win from the moment he stepped foot on campus. I'm putting up another poll to vote for Class Rep, you can vote for two characters (And I'll make it private, so people can't see who you voted for. We don't need any butt-hurt silly gooses).

@SwiftSwoobat Hey, I don't mean to be a burden, but I'm a bit confused about your last post. What exactly happened in that post? Hoshi dropped a pencil, and somehow that made Seo's desk tip over? And I think your referenced a sort of wind- where was that form (did someone make it?). Care to explain that? Your post is a wee bit on the confusing side, is there anyway you can rephrase it (or explain in it this thread) so it is easier to respond to? I also don't understand the pair's relationship. Do they know each other, and are their quirks somehow reactant to each other, is that what's happening?

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
@Barefoot_Kittens The post was an act of humanization, just to show how much if a burden Hoshi is to Yoshisuki and the rest of the class. Also, Hoshi and Yoshisuki have known each other since the week they were born, as their parents were close friends.

@Barefoot_Kittens The post was an act of humanization, just to show how much if a burden Hoshi is to Yoshisuki and the rest of the class. Also, Hoshi and Yoshisuki have known each other since the week they were born, as their parents were close friends.
okay... but, like, what actually happened XD. I don't really understand your post, it's kind of hectic. I think I get it, upon multiple rereadings. But if you are planning on typing up something that chaotic, in the future please use more detail to describe it. It's alright, I'm getting a response ready now.