• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okay, my compadres, we have run into a problem. I don't think you can make two polls on a thread. I can't take the old one down, or put a new one up. So we're doing this the old fashion way :D. But I kinda want it to be a surprise for everyone, although I think it's a wee bit obvious who's gonna win. You never know, you might be in for a shock! So, I'll allow each person to vote for 3 candidates for class rep. Please shoot me a private message with your top three students who you think would make a great class rep. I'll tally up the points and have Mr. Hami read them aloud. (and don't worry, I'll wait a bit so everyone can send in their votes)

Don't feel pressured about typing a response. I know it's moving kinda fast, but that's because this is a boring part and it's hard to type a nice post about. My most recent post in the RP thread is just to keep us busy while I wait for the others to send in their votes. (We are waiting on 4 more people)

Ok so I kinda went like..
"Srew it! I'm just gonna draw the characters,"
And then I drew one, then ... Another.. And another...
And now I have like have only few characters left..
And for some reason I wanted to draw all of them traditionally and somewhat simply
And don't worry.. I'll draw the rest some other time

Btw @Shadow_Pup I have some questions about your character
You wrote that he has some kind of a eye tattoo?
On which eye is it?
What does it look like?
And
You also wrote that he has an eye that was blind..
Again
Which eye
And does it look any different from the other eye?
IMG_20190430_210908.jpg IMG_20190430_210904.jpg IMG_20190430_210845.jpg IMG_20190430_210836.jpg
IMG_20190430_211524.jpg IMG_20190430_211533.jpg

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Oh, I just realised I didn't add that.

This would be his right eye, the eye is essentially the same, except it is 'cloudier' I guess, like less distinctive.

The tattoo is a pair of demon horns above his eye and a demon tail beneath his eye, all black.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
And for some reason I wanted to draw all of them traditionally and somewhat simply

On which eye is it?
What does it look like?
And
Again
Which eye
View attachment 713169 View attachment 713170 View attachment 713171 View attachment 713172
View attachment 713173 View attachment 713174
Those are pretty cool, just 1 thing how with the hood?

Votes went like this, for those who are curious:
Ciel- 5
Kat- 4
Kumori- 3
Kishi- 2
Keita- 2
Asta- 1
Garret- 1

As for the next part of the Rp: it's a practical, written exam. Maybe it would be best if we just skipped that part. In our next post, each RPer can just make up what their character scored. Make it reasonable, please (90-95/100 is fine if it's a well studied individual. But they'll probably average 70-80/100). Would you guys be alright if we mostly skipped that and got onto the next day. The next RP day will be when our skills training takes place.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man

On which eye is it?
What does it look like?
And
Again
Which eye
View attachment 713169 View attachment 713170 View attachment 713171 View attachment 713172
Amazing...'

Dead account

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo ... Eh, hero stuff. Its a preassesment to see how well the atudents know things about heroes, mostly on the legal level. That way, the school can teach them what they dont know :D
My character gets 95 or more,
Why?
Because Jack is an intelligent boy, not that the others aren't, Jack is just the type of guy to be "mean" ((not really)) but also, know about that kind of stuff... so ... eh

@Iazy guy who loves to eat I understand that Jack is very intent on becoming a hero. And I understand that it is possible for him to have spent hours each night studying for years now. And I even suppose it's possible that he knows more than some of the pro heroes. But I think 100% is a bit drastic, especially considering how he acted during their last competition. I'll allow 95-98 at most, but nobody should be getting 100%, it's not that simple of a test.
On that note, please withdrawal the portion of your post that presented your grade. We have yet to even begin the test, once the tecaher habds to paper's out, we can timeskip and then post results.

Dead account

@Iazy guy who loves to eat I understand that Jack is very intent on becoming a hero. And I understand that it is possible for him to have spent hours each night studying for years now. And I even suppose it's possible that he knows more than some of the pro heroes. But I think 100% is a bit drastic, especially considering how he acted during their last competition. I'll allow 95-98 at most, but nobody should be getting 100%, it's not that simple of a test.
On that note, please withdrawal the portion of your post that presented your grade. We have yet to even begin the test, once the tecaher habds to paper's out, we can timeskip and then post results.
Fixed , 97 percent now

I'm sorry to say this @Iazy guy who loves to eat
but could you please read the instructions that are given to you and the agreements that we have discussed here on the discussion thread.
It's really annoying for me and it feels like your trying to be op in battle and be the best and I know we all want that our characters get the end result in something.. but again I am sorry to say this.. To me it feels like your trying to god mod and I know It ca be difficult to write up a post that is about a paragraph long, but it sometimes feels like your not even trying to..
I'm not sure if @Barefoot_Kittens has given us permission to slightly control Mr. Hami, but they are in control of major and less major events that happen during the rp..

At this point I think I'm just rambling and I hope I didn't offend or hurt your feelings...
Again.. I am sorry..

Edit: I'm not sure if this post made sense as I am currently sick and my brain doesn't really want to cooperate with me, but one again.., I am sorry, Lazy guy who loves to eat

Last edited:

Dead account

I'm sorry to say this @Iazy guy who loves to eat
but could you please read the instructions that are given to you and the agreements that we have discussed here on the discussion thread.
It's really annoying for me and it feels like your trying to be op in battle and be the best and I know we all want that our characters get the end result in something.. but again I am sorry to say this.. To me it feels like your trying to god mod and I know It ca be difficult to write up a post that is about a paragraph long, but it sometimes feels like your not even trying to..
I'm not sure if @Barefoot_Kittens has given us permission to slightly control Mr. Hami, but they are in control of major and less major events that happen during the rp..

At this point I think I'm just rambling and I hope I didn't offend or hurt your feelings...
Again.. I am sorry..
..........okay then, i just took off the whole part about the exam, and I'm not powting about it until somebody else does

AAAaaaaaa.....
I feel bad now.. I was quite harsh on you @Iazy guy who loves to eat .. sorry.. I hope that I didn't make it so that you'll take stress over RPing.. Sorry if I do/did...
And I know for a fact that I am in no way the best RPer and I know that I probably make a lot of grammatical errors in my posts, s
I know that I'm saying sorry a lot and all, but it's because I am... and off I go to ramble again........

Edit: I am completely fine with that your character gets 97% on his test

Last edited:

Dead account

AAAaaaaaa.....
I feel bad now.. I was quite harsh on you @Iazy guy who loves to eat .. sorry.. I hope that I didn't make it so that you'll take stress over RPing.. Sorry if I do/did...
And I know for a fact that I am in no way the best RPer and I know that I probably make a lot of grammatical errors in my posts, s
I know that I'm saying sorry a lot and all, but it's because I am... and off I go to ramble again........

Edit: I am completely fine with that your character gets 97% on his test
Don't worry about it......

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I feel like my character will get at least somewhere between a 75 through 85 just because plot power lol
Plot Power: I'm the strongest out there
Jack: Pssh, who needs plot power. I AM THE PLOT
*Goku, Naruto, and Ichigo walk in*
Jack: ;-;
Goku, Naruto, and Ichigo: Wanna say that again lil man?
Jack: No D:

No but actually I feel Asta is the type of person to watch movies that are actions packed with fighting in all, watch pro hero fights on the news, and watch the U.A. festival. To understand at least 50% of it, the rest of the test will be luck and common sense.

Dead account

I feel like my character will get at least somewhere between a 75 through 85 just because plot power lol
Plot Power: I'm the strongest out there
Jack: Pssh, who needs plot power. I AM THE PLOT
*Goku, Naruto, and Ichigo walk in*
Jack: ;-;
Goku, Naruto, and Ichigo: Wanna say that again lil man?
Jack: No D:

No but actually I feel Asta is the type of person to watch movies that are actions packed with fighting in all, watch pro hero fights on the news, and watch the U.A. festival. To understand at least 50% of it, the rest of the test will be luck and common sense.
Jack: *calls roleplay logic *
Roleplay logic: WHO HAS HURT MY CHILD?!
Jack: them, make me overpowered
Roleplay logic : ok
*jack beats everyone up*
Jack: you asked for it

Children... Please, I can't keep up XD. Look at you guess, stealing my job, solving disputes by yourselves.

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo stop apologizing XD. Please never be afraid to voice out your concerns about this RP, I'm sure many others share a like opinion. Thank you for your input, and great job putting it so nicely.
@Iazy guy who loves to eat I'm sure you got the memo. But I believe there are two major things that need to be addressed here. Post size is not as relevant as post detail, amybe just go slower and try to squeeze in as much writing as you can; I promise you'll have more fun too. As far as 'OP' goes, I have noticed a pattern; and nobody blames you for wanting Jack to win. It is his personality to go all out, just keeping in mind that we have to share the spotlight here.

As for what happened after HallowChomp's post. You lost me XD. You guys have some sort of secret language.

Sorry about being kinda absent. Though I feel less and less in charge as this RP goes on XD (which is good. The whole point of this RP was for everyone to be involved). School's started again and I'm pooped. I'll post once I get home, give it an hour or so. And, just making sure it's cool with everyone- I'mma write Mr.Hami giving out a test, then we can skip to the end of the school day?

Dead account

Children... Please, I can't keep up XD. Look at you guess, stealing my job, solving disputes by yourselves.

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo stop apologizing XD. Please never be afraid to voice out your concerns about this RP, I'm sure many others share a like opinion. Thank you for your input, and great job putting it so nicely.
@Iazy guy who loves to eat I'm sure you got the memo. But I believe there are two major things that need to be addressed here. Post size is not as relevant as post detail, amybe just go slower and try to squeeze in as much writing as you can; I promise you'll have more fun too. As far as 'OP' goes, I have noticed a pattern; and nobody blames you for wanting Jack to win. It is his personality to go all out, just keeping in mind that we have to share the spotlight here.

As for what happened after HallowChomp's post. You lost me XD. You guys have some sort of secret language.

Sorry about being kinda absent. Though I feel less and less in charge as this RP goes on XD (which is good. The whole point of this RP was for everyone to be involved). School's started again and I'm pooped. I'll post once I get home, give it an hour or so. And, just making sure it's cool with everyone- I'mma write Mr.Hami giving out a test, then we can skip to the end of the school day?
Sure

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
So much things happened, I didn't get alerts. This RP is just getting more and more interesting. I feel left out, now, though.

On which eye is it?
What does it look like?
And
Again
Which eye

YOU ARE SO TALENTED! I'm honored that you decided to draw Keita! Thank you!

Also, I wasn't getting notifications for this thread again so sorry for not replying sooner!