• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Name: Konno Mistukini
Villain Name: Dynamite
Appearance: Mitsukini wears a grey sweater with the words "UA High School 2016 Sports Festival", as he was a former UA Student. Underneath that, he wears a plain orange T-Shirt. Mitsukini wears black sportspants, fit for working out.
Personality: Mitsukini usually remains quiet and is easy to boss around or annoy. He is very cooperative, and used to be the Class Rep. Though after his quirk went to the next level - referred to the public as the UA Massacre - he stuffed his emotions inside, and is usually picked on by the villains to activate his quirk during a fight. Also, he has many felonies such as manslaughter.

Quirk:
Destruction.
Explanation: Whenever he feels any negative emotion (frustration, enragement, etc.) he creates an explosion in a 60 Meter radius, proving to be very deadly. The explosion has no scientific explanation, and he can sometimes create dynamite from his fingers, which is what is old quirk was.
Setback: It can attract the public very easily, so most of the time he isn't brought along to a fight. Also, the explosion's power comes from his total amount of energy, if he is hyper, it is louder, bigger, and more deadly. If he is exhausted, he will only create a miniscule explosion that will only kill worms.

Last edited:
@Shadow_Pup , I'll edit the list. Have Dagger distracting the police.
It seems I also left out Yoshisuki, so I'll edit that too. So here it is again, I put the characters together. The characters are put together more based on each role players availability online, so were aren't waiting for each other too much. So for now we'll take a little bit of the students just getting beat up. The students will put up a good fight for a bit, but once the villains get serious they absolutely curb stomp the kids. Then, by coincident someone will manage to hit Muyia and free the teachers.

Siphon- Hoshi and Asta (Yoshisuki too?)
Deathlight- Garret and Jack
Demoness- Ciel and Kumori (You guys have permission to auto the villain, uless you'd prefer I play her)
Stretch- Zuron and Kishi
Boss- Mike and Lucy
Dagger- Cops
Muyia- Shields

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say this, but I won't be able to post to day, as I've been quite busy with both school and other things
I would appreciate it if someone could include the cops arriving to their post, abut I would still like to be mainly in control over the police

Wait a second... why ARE the vilains attacking the bridge? They wouldn't just steal goods since.. well, they are overpowered as heck ((to the other characters ))
basically, the idea was that someone (Idk villain boss) got these guys all together to form a villain group. For now, they're not even sure what they are doing; though they all have personal motivations. In the end, they are just part of the Boss villain's big plan.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
basically, the idea was that someone (Idk villain boss) got these guys all together to form a villain group. For now, they're not even sure what they are doing; though they all have personal motivations. In the end, they are just part of the Boss villain's big plan.
That explains, that's actually pretty good

@SwiftSwoobat , sorry I responded in my head- but never posted a response XD. The only problem I have is that the quirk is practically impossible to dodge. It has a 100% hit rate unless you can run 60 meters away in a few seconds. Could you, perhaps, limit that somehow?

Okay guys, I give up. Our RP is still learning to walk, I don't think this whole assigning villains thing is gonna work- we just aren't that organized XD. So It's a free for all, just pick a villain and join the fight. Make sure we're watching out for one another's posts in case they include our characters or villains.
Also, it's time to start losing guys. Make the villains get serious and beat the shit out of everyone, all part of the RP. Don't be the guy who's too stuck up to make his character lose, if they lose now it'll give them motivation to get better in the future.
I' just gonna say first come first serve for this: who wants to be the lucky duck who hits Muyia? Most likely on accident, but who want's their attack to get a little sidetracked and save the day? It's not a big deal, please someone just call it so we don't have multiple people do it at once.

I'm sorry, but I think I have to drop out from this amazing RP
I have some some stuff in real life that I have to prioritize and I don't really have time to RP..
I hope that the rest of you will have a good RP
I might drop here to check on you guys once or twice, but once again I'm sorry that I have to leave... Hopefully we might RP again!

Dead account

Okay guys, I give up. Our RP is still learning to walk, I don't think this whole assigning villains thing is gonna work- we just aren't that organized XD. So It's a free for all, just pick a villain and join the fight. Make sure we're watching out for one another's posts in case they include our characters or villains.
Also, it's time to start losing guys. Make the villains get serious and beat the shit out of everyone, all part of the RP. Don't be the guy who's too stuck up to make his character lose, if they lose now it'll give them motivation to get better in the future.
I' just gonna say first come first serve for this: who wants to be the lucky duck who hits Muyia? Most likely on accident, but who want's their attack to get a little sidetracked and save the day? It's not a big deal, please someone just call it so we don't have multiple people do it at once.
JACK HITS HER! Muahahahahaha

I have some some stuff in real life that I have to prioritize and I don't really have time to RP..
I might drop here to check on you guys once or twice, but once again I'm sorry that I have to leave... Hopefully we might RP again!
Aw, that sucks. It was great RPing with you. Don't stress out too much over getting busy ;D. And, of course, you're always welcome back here.

Dead account

Yeah,

Now to buisness

Who plays Kumori now?

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
XD. I'm just imagining, like, a droplet of water hitting her in the face and her like low key dying.
Jack got it! Just give it some time, a little more RPing, and a few more beatings then we'll bring her down.
Naw instead of using his hands Kishi uses a hose to be extra.

Also, b4 I post a response to Hallow, if Asta uses his speed and runs around in a circle. Would it create a regular tornado or a tornado with bits of lightning? (The things I think of when I'm bored)

Is Ciel natural strong or is it part of his quirk?

If Kumori is part spider, can she reproduce baby spiders in eggs?

@Kyle From Hoenn Do you want super speed? I know that that's kinda a weird question, and just ignore it if all my assumptions are wrong. But it kinda seems like you are ditching Asta's lightning quirk and developing more of a speed-based quirk like Zuron's. I'm, legit, perfectly fine if you do so- but I'd like a heads up so I can change Zuron's quirk, I just don't really like having two characters that are too similar (which is just me being petty, not your fault at all). So I feel super bad about this since I'm supposed to be helping everyone have fun, but idk what about it peeves me off so much. I'm going to ask that you either focus your quirk back to lightning, with speed as a simple side move- or (I think this is the better option) just let me know and make Asta and actual speed based hero- maybe with lightning as a side, in which case I'm gonna do a little switcheroo with Zuron's quirk.
Also, I'm still typing a response. I finally get a bit of free time this afternoon.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
@Kyle From Hoenn Do you want super speed? I know that that's kinda a weird question, and just ignore it if all my assumptions are wrong. But it kinda seems like you are ditching Asta's lightning quirk and developing more of a speed-based quirk like Zuron's. I'm, legit, perfectly fine if you do so- but I'd like a heads up so I can change Zuron's quirk, I just don't really like having two characters that are too similar (which is just me being petty, not your fault at all). So I feel super bad about this since I'm supposed to be helping everyone have fun, but idk what about it peeves me off so much. I'm going to ask that you either focus your quirk back to lightning, with speed as a simple side move- or (I think this is the better option) just let me know and make Asta and actual speed based hero- maybe with lightning as a side, in which case I'm gonna do a little switcheroo with Zuron's quirk.
Also, I'm still typing a response. I finally get a bit of free time this afternoon.
You right, I'll aware of that from on lol, I got caught up with recreating my fav character that's why but anyways I'll keep the quirk just enforce it from now on

@SwiftSwoobat ; then he's accepted so long as he isn't OP in the RP
@Kyle From Hoenn , sounds good. I just don't want hima nd Zuron to have the exact smae moveset XD. If you need help thinking of Lightning-based attacks, I'd be more than happy to help. I think lightning is more diverse than super speed, you can definitely do some fun stuff with it.

@Barefoot_Kittens So, there any more room in the rp for another student?

Also, would love to see Quirk training in a school of nobodies, voted for it. Although it would be a little boring for some, seeing as there are so many strong quirks in here already. Lol

@Iazy guy who loves to eat @Captain Cardboard - okay since I know Captain Cardboard wasn't here earlier I'mma recap this quickly. We aren't taking down Muyia just yet because we want to give the students a chance to get pummeled and whatnot. I'm thinking that by the end of the night I'll let you guys take her down. I have a new idea though, since Muyia is technically asleep right now Kat's trick is sort useless XD. But I like the idea of it- so what if we just had someone else wake her up. I'm thinking that one of Jack's stray shadow attacks hit and shake Muyia's dome, then when she wakes up Kat does her little flashy thing- making Muyia lose her concentration of all her shields and thus releasing the teachers.

Dead account

@Iazy guy who loves to eat @Captain Cardboard - okay since I know Captain Cardboard wasn't here earlier I'mma recap this quickly. We aren't taking down Muyia just yet because we want to give the students a chance to get pummeled and whatnot. I'm thinking that by the end of the night I'll let you guys take her down. I have a new idea though, since Muyia is technically asleep right now Kat's trick is sort useless XD. But I like the idea of it- so what if we just had someone else wake her up. I'm thinking that one of Jack's stray shadow attacks hit and shake Muyia's dome, then when she wakes up Kat does her little flashy thing- making Muyia lose her concentration of all her shields and thus releasing the teachers.
That sounds good, im up for it

Dead account

@Barefoot_Kittens If your busy I can try and skim read the posts for big details, but if not, I brief explanation of current events would be helpful.
Alright
So, it started out like any other school day, except the school is under a creaky old bridge, the first day of school was a team competition where Ciel was first, Keita second and Jack third, second day was with another teacher, we worked on honing quirks and other stuff but then a scream was heard from the top of the bridge, the teachers went to see and didn't come back, wich pushed the sudents to go fight and they are now getting absolutely destroyed

Whoo, if you got questions i will ((probably not all)) mostly be able to awnser them