• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
So I'm gonna make it that the principal got permission to relocate the students for a week while the rebuild the bridge. Therefore, Ms. Agsaki and Mr. Hami are taking them camping; to a training camp to be exact. The students that are currently in the classroom can stay choose to come out as they hear the bus, or stay in and one of the other students or teachers would go in and get them.

I need suggestions. Assuming this camp will take place between 5-7 days, we're gonna need a lot of ideas for activities that can go on. There will likely be a good amount of timeskips too :D.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
So I'm gonna make it that the principal got permission to relocate the students for a week while the rebuild the bridge. Therefore, Ms. Agsaki and Mr. Hami are taking them camping; to a training camp to be exact. The students that are currently in the classroom can stay choose to come out as they hear the bus, or stay in and one of the other students or teachers would go in and get them.

I need suggestions. Assuming this camp will take place between 5-7 days, we're gonna need a lot of ideas for activities that can go on. There will likely be a good amount of timeskips too :D.
Ideas
1 on 1 fights
Stealth rescues training
Hostage rescue training
Villain fighting training
Teamed fights
Ultimates

Ideas
1 on 1 fights
Stealth rescues training
Hostage rescue training
Villain fighting training
Teamed fights
Ultimates

1 on 1's: Students should be evaluated and pegged against others with similar capabilities. Don't want an unbalanced, broken fight.

Stealth Rescue Training/Hostage rescue training are roughly the same thing.

Villain training? How so? Cardboard cutouts? Lol

Teamed Fights....not a bad idea. Would allow people to get used to collaborative effort.

Ultimates......what? Aren't we all supposed to be rookies with debilitating powers? If you already want an ultimate, I can only imagine where you wanna be by the end if the rp. *cough* All Might *cough*

I'd suggest, as a refined example....

1v1 that's been planned by teachers for warm up.

Rescue simulations. And a rundown of basic support gear.

Team matches. Peg two quirks that don't go together, together, and teach them to use what they got.

Then perhaps a day of relaxation as a reward? Some character downtime and recovery.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I agree with the ideas put out there but we think should outside the box... Like a redemption arc but it's too early for that.

Point being I dont want a rerun of season 3 MHA from our perspective, that would be cool but unoriginal.

._.

Good ideas have been given. I agree that we shouldn't be exactly copying MHA, but it won't be quite the same. Don't worry about a villain attack, that won't be for some time. I think we can split the days with the following:
Quirk Training, Team work Training, Hostage Rescue Training, Physical Conditioning (Quirkless, body training), and at the end they can have a little tournament thing with 1 on 1 fights to test everyone's growth through the week. They can have some team bonding, as lame as that sounds, like chilling around a camp fire or hiking as down time.

Good ideas have been given. I agree that we shouldn't be exactly copying MHA, but it won't be quite the same. Don't worry about a villain attack, that won't be for some time. I think we can split the days with the following:
Quirk Training, Team work Training, Hostage Rescue Training, Physical Conditioning (Quirkless, body training), and at the end they can have a little tournament thing with 1 on 1 fights to test everyone's growth through the week. They can have some team bonding, as lame as that sounds, like chilling around a camp fire or hiking as down time.

Sounds like a good early arc. May be similar to the show, but on a smaller, more personal, scale. Plus, we'll be getting it out of the way early so we can focus on more plot-heavy points sooner rather than later.
Also, how do you believe I should intro my student? I wanted to have him introduced by the teacher, but im not sure with how events are playing out.

Sounds like a good early arc. May be similar to the show, but on a smaller, more personal, scale. Plus, we'll be getting it out of the way early so we can focus on more plot-heavy points sooner rather than later.
Also, how do you believe I should intro my student? I wanted to have him introduced by the teacher, but im not sure with how events are playing out.

Though I'd love to joke around with you all, I'm having trouble trying to think of a witty response XD.
On a serious note, I actually agree with the portion about him coming as the bus is about the leave. Since they are leaving before school technically starts, you could have him coming thinking it's a regular day. Then as the bus is leaving he's like "wut?" and Mr. Hami will be all "Oh shit! I forgot about the new kid!" then he can awkwardly come onto the bus and have a blast.
Or you could have him on the bus XD. Like the teachers picked him up and explained the situation before everyone else knew about it.

Though I'd love to joke around with you all, I'm having trouble trying to think of a witty response XD.
On a serious note, I actually agree with the portion about him coming as the bus is about the leave. Since they are leaving before school technically starts, you could have him coming thinking it's a regular day. Then as the bus is leaving he's like "wut?" and Mr. Hami will be all "Oh shit! I forgot about the new kid!" then he can awkwardly come onto the bus and have a blast.
Or you could have him on the bus XD. Like the teachers picked him up and explained the situation before everyone else knew about it.

Perhaps ill have him catch the bus just as its about to pull out. I love a close call.

Ooo you guys have been planning on camp? Heck yea!

Tho I'll instead come back to the rp Sunday/Monday and if the camp thing started already we can just have her either arrive later with Fuyuki or just be a NPC untill I get back to roleplaying

@KeenKitsune , it's not late at all. Feel free to fill out a bio and we'll find a place for you in our little classroom family :D

Also, as far ad the dog goes, he's just stupid. Max is a 10 month old Corgi, and being a puppy I was afraid he caught something fatal like Parvo. But, NOPE, the dumbass ate a Nerf Bullet and got it stuck in his gut. He's having surgery now. I'm also currently typing a response.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Character Form-
Name: Aurora Fletcher
Hero Name (Optional): Dove
Age (Year): 16 (First Year)
Appearance (Detailed please): Aurora has long wavy pale pink hair that goes down to her waist. Her wings are a blinding white, and her eyes are a warm amber. She stands at 5'3 though when her wings are out, she seems even smaller. She had a rather petite figure and weighs at about 110 lbs. Aurora usually wears a long-sleeved shirt, shorts, ankle boots, and a cardigan.
Hero Costume (Optional): Aurora wears a short white long-sleeved dress with black knee high lace up boots. The dress is made of a resistant fabric to help guard her frail body.
Personality (Detailed please): Aurora likes to think things out and make up for her lacking physical abilities with good tactics. She is paranoid about beatings since a few well-thrown punches can knock her out. If given the choice, she would like to hide away and sing to herself. She's a shy girl but once you earn her trust she'll open up. She's always admired stronger heroes and wants to be a famous one someday.

Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): Once damaged, her wings are pretty much useless. In fact, they usually weigh her down and cause pain when they are damaged, and they are easily damaged.

Quirk (Type): Wings
Explanation: Aurora has massive wings that allow her to fly quickly and cover great distances. They also allow her to make wind gusts and less frequently, mini-tornadoes. She can pull them tight (retracting) to her back if she wants to hide them. If uninjured, they are quite light and can be retracted or fanned out. Her quirk also affects her voice a tiny bit and makes it more melodious.
Setback: While her wings grant her speed in the air, they are massive and are easy targets. Her wings have no physical or defensive abilities. They can easily get damaged and she can't maintain flight for long periods of time when she is damaged which usually results in her crashing. Once damaged, they turn from light-weight wings to heavy dead-weight wings and are not retractable until they heal.

If there is anything you would like me to change, add, or delete just tell me.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Character Form-
Appearance (Detailed please): Aurora has long wavy pale pink hair that goes down to her waist. Her wings are a blinding white, and her eyes are a warm amber. She stands at 5'3 though when her wings are out, she seems even smaller. She had a rather petite figure and weighs at about 110 lbs. Aurora usually wears a long-sleeved shirt, shorts, ankle boots, and a cardigan.
Hero Costume (Optional): Aurora wears a short white long-sleeved dress with black knee high lace up boots. The dress is made of a resistant fabric to help guard her frail body.
Personality (Detailed please): Aurora likes to think things out and make up for her lacking physical abilities with good tactics. She is paranoid about beatings since a few well-thrown punches can knock her out. If given the choice, she would like to hide away and sing to herself. She's a shy girl but once you earn her trust she'll open up. She's always admired stronger heroes and wants to be a famous one someday.

Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): Once damaged, her wings are pretty much useless. In fact, they usually weigh her down and cause pain when they are damaged, and they are easily damaged.

Explanation: Aurora has massive wings that allow her to fly quickly and cover great distances. They also allow her to make wind gusts and less frequently, mini-tornadoes. She can pull them tight (retracting) to her back if she wants to hide them. If uninjured, they are quite light and can be retracted or fanned out. Her quirk also affects her voice a tiny bit and makes it more melodious.
Setback: While her wings grant her speed in the air, they are massive and are easy targets. Her wings have no physical or defensive abilities. They can easily get damaged and she can't maintain flight for long periods of time when she is damaged which usually results in her crashing. Once damaged, they turn from light-weight wings to heavy dead-weight wings and are not retractable until they heal.

Tinker Bell but tall be like

Character Form-

She's perfect! I'll add her on to the character list once I get on my computer. As of now, since it's a little awkward to intorduce her, especially since we are in the midst of introducing another character, I have an idea as to add her in. We can either find her in the woods or it could have been rearanged by the teachers, to meet in the woods because she lives far away or something.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Name: Himari Akagi
Hero Name (Optional): Molten Core
Appearance (Detailed please): Himari has brown hair which can turn into flaming lava when she's mad or angry. She's 5'6 and weighs 115 lbs, Himari's hands can also become hot flaming lava when she's angry just like her hair. She wears a black hoodie, cargo pants and red sneakers.
Hero Costume (Optional): Himari wears a long sleeve T-shirt with a maroon scarf and black pants with boots, Covering them all up is armor made out of gold
Personality (Detailed please): Short Tempered, Jealous and sometimes Naive

Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): Her quirk doesn't really kick in when needed, Usually, she gets angry after she feels threatened or if someone gets hurt.

Quirk (Type): Molten Core (Transformation)
Explanation: Himari can switch to being normal or having certain parts of her turn into pure lava, but only when she's infuriated or threatened.
Setback: Though her quirk can give her a wide range of offensive abilities she can't defend herself, Once hit in her "Molten Form" she will crumble thus weakening her, plus when she's in "Molten Form" she moves much slower and can be an easy target, that is why she will need a support when fighting.

Last edited:
Name: Kazumi Akagi
Hero Name (Optional): Molten Core
Appearance (Detailed please): Himari has brown hair which can turn into flaming lava when she's mad or angry. She's 5'6 and weighs 115 lbs, Himari's hands can also become hot flaming lava when she's angry just like her hair. She wears a black hoodie, cargo pants and red sneakers.
Hero Costume (Optional): Himari wears a long sleeve T-shirt with a maroon scarf and black pants with boots, Covering them all up is armor made out of gold
Personality (Detailed please): Short Tempered, Jealous and sometimes Naive

Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): Her quirk doesn't really kick in when needed, Usually, she gets angry after she feels threatened or if someone gets hurt.

Quirk (Type): Molten Core (Transformation)
Explanation: Himari can switch to being normal or having certain parts of her turn into pure lava, but only when she's infuriated or threatened.
Setback: Though her quirk can give her a wide range of offensive abilities she can't defend herself, Once hit in her "Molten Form" she will crumble thus weakening her, plus when she's in "Molten Form" she moves much slower and can be an easy target, that is why she will need a support when fighting.

She's good to go! It's definitely an offensively powerful quirk, so let's just be extra careful not to be too overpowered. I know that defense is her weakness (which I like a lot!) but make sure she doesn't end up offensively destroying everybody.
Also is her name Himari or Kazumi?

Sorry for double post- I just wanted to warn you about what you may find in the RP thread. I'm super busy right now, but I don't want to make you guys wait on me. The new RPers are being so patient. So I decided to poop a response out, it's horrible, but it get's the job done. In a couple hours I'll be able to get back online.

Name: Jakob Aka
Hero Name (Optional): Animal Kid
Age (Year): 14, First Year
Appearance (Detailed please): Jakob is a boy who looks rather younger for his age. Jakob is relatively small, only at 5'3" for his height. He has white hair, silver eyes, and a pale complexion. He has spiky hair, but is less jagged than Izuku. He has a zip up jacket that is milky white, and wears khaki cargo shorts. He also has white boots. A white camera is always with him, wrapped around his neck.
Hero Costume (Optional): His outfit is completely white. He has a motorcycle helmet that usually has the visor flipped down. He has a track jacket without the zipper and running pants too. His camera is still there, and his boots are the same as well.
Personality (Detailed please): Jakob is always cheerful. No matter what the situation is, he'd always be optimistic. It's can be pretty annoying at some moments. He made a shooting sound less tragic once.
Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): His optimism can be really annoying at some moments. He never knows when to cry or be filled entirely with rage.

Quirk (Type): Materialistic Form (Transformation)
Quirk Desc: Jakob can transform his body into many materials like wood, metal, or any common material.
Setback: There are quite a few setbacks.

Say, if he transforms into wood, if a limb of wood is chopped off, he will be left with a large cut on his arm, and he will transform back into the flesh.

He can freely move in any form, but his weight will alter. This means he might not be able to jump, or jump really high depending on the material.

He only can change his entire body into the material. Not a single body part.

He cannot change into rare materials like diamonds or rubies.

Last edited:

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
She's good to go! It's definitely an offensively powerful quirk, so let's just be extra careful not to be too overpowered. I know that defense is her weakness (which I like a lot!) but make sure she doesn't end up offensively destroying everybody.
Also is her name Himari or Kazumi?
thanks for the heads up, it's actually himari, i was thinking about another oc when i was making her :'|:'|

Last edited:
Appearance (Detailed please): Jakob is a boy who looks rather younger for his age. Jakob is relatively small, only at 5'3" for his height. He has white hair, silver eyes, and a pale complexion. He has spiky hair, but is less jagged than Izuku. He has a zip up jacket that is milky white, and wears khaki cargo shorts. He also has white boots. A white camera is always with him, wrapped around his neck.
Hero Costume (Optional): His outfit is completely white. He has a motorcycle helmet that usually has the visor flipped down. He has a track jacket without the zipper and running pants too. His camera is still there, and his boots are the same as well.
Personality (Detailed please): Jakob is always cheerful. No matter what the situation is, he'd always be optimistic. Though he is pretty desperate with his camera. He never wants it to leave him, and is some sort of..."magical" item. He also loves the outdoors. He gets serious when his friends are in danger, or his camera is in danger too. Besides that, he is always ready to meet new people.
Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): He is extremely desperate with his camera. If he finds an animal, even a small rat, he will chase it, no matter what, just to take a picture of it! This usually catches everyone's attention, and makes him look like a freak of nature.

Quirk (Type): Animal Transformation (Transformation Type)
Explanation: Using one of his pictures on his camera, he can transform into an animal on that picture.
Setback: There are many, MANY setbacks.

This has to be in real life. He can't transform into an animal that he took a picture of in a book, TV show, or another picture of one.

He can only take a picture of the same animal once. If he uses the same individual to transform into for a second time, it won't work.

If his camera is not on him, he can't transform. If it is more than 50 meters away, he feels tired.

After he transforms into an animal, the picture of that individual animal is deleted.

And for some random reason, if he gets too surprised, he will transform into a random animal in his photos. This removes the photo too.

Everything about him looks great- except for the quirk. You did a perfect job with limiting and creating the quirk, but unfortunately there is already a character in the RP with an animal transformation quirk. In order to keep variety I'm going to have to request that you change the quirk. We don't mind helping you think of a new one either, if that's what you'd like.

This RP's really filling up now XD. We've almost got 17 characters

@SwiftSwoobat Hold your tattas! I understand that you would like to get the RP rolling, but we have to do this in a chronological order. Don't forget that @Mystic Zander has a character who is loading the bus before we leave the school. We must introduce them first- then I would prefer that we introduce the other two one at a time. Sorry about this but I'm going to ask you and @PrimaQueen to delete your posts (just save them for later) so we can get back on track. I promise that as soon as all these new characters get settled- the Rp will go a lot smoother.

Since we have such a big group, I'm going to divide the students into 2 separate groups. It will be one group with each teacher, and the groups will have 7-8 kids per group. They'll be doing the same thing but in different parts of the woods (PAY ATTENTION TO WHO IS IN YOUR GROUP AND DON'T RESPOND TO THE WRONG GROUP). Lemme go to an online generator to figure those groups out- toodaloo.

Last edited:
Personality (Detailed please): Jakob is always cheerful. No matter what the situation is, he'd always be optimistic. It's can be pretty annoying at some moments. He made a shooting sound less tragic once.
Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): His optimism can be really annoying at some moments. He never knows when to cry or be filled entirely with rage.

Quirk (Type): Materialistic Form (Transformation)
Quirk Desc: Jakob can transform his body into many materials like wood, metal, or any common material.
Setback: There are quite a few setbacks.

Say, if he transforms into wood, if a limb of wood is chopped off, he will be left with a large cut on his arm, and he will transform back into the flesh.

He can freely move in any form, but his weight will alter. This means he might not be able to jump, or jump really high depending on the material.

He only can change his entire body into the material. Not a single body part.

He cannot change into rare materials like diamonds or rubies.

You're good. WE'VE GOT MORE XD. In order to keep this simple, I'm gonna tell you what we're doing XD. Your character is gonna meet us at the spot we are camping (basically the middle of the woods), he'll meet in the parking lot. Which means, sorry but just be patient while we get everything else rolling- you will be in soon enough.