• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
@IDKWhatUserNameToDo you are in for quite a stor- oh shit. I forgot Fukuyu XD. Okay, so basically after the villain attack the class decided to go on an over night field trip. Everyone has loaded the bus and it is about the take off (though they are unaware that one new student, Tashi, is about to be left behind. He'll join the group right before they take off, making him the first of the 5 new students.) Along the way, the bus will pick up two of the other students, Aurora and Himari. Then they will arrive at a parking lot and meet up with the last two new students. Jacob (and I'm squeezing Fukuyu into this category). Then they will go about their business and start their little sleep-over training camp.

Okay- upon further inspection of Mystic Zander's profile and it seems that they've been absent from Charms for some time. They posted a status stating they wouldn't be able to post for some time. I don't know if it's very kind to do this- please don't call the cops- but, I'm just gonna leave him XD and if Mystic Zander returns soon, we will figure out a different way to incorporate their character. With that sorted, I'm able to get this show on the row :D. First stop: Aurora!
As you guys can tell, my posts are concise and to the point right now. I'm gonna try and shoot us through this as quick as possible. Once the students are off the bus, things will start running smoother and more freely again.

@PrimaQueen There are a bunch of boys, it would be difficult to guess. But I am assuming Jakob. I don't know if Jakob has any interest in girls yet though, so it would be difficult, but not impossible ;).

In canon, Jakob jogs as a hobby for exercise. Didn't know where to put it.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Okay, no I just have to pray that you're on today, because my ADD is giving my patience the middle finger right now. I've run fifteen laps around the block and it has done nothing. Please help me.
Name: Camden Monkīāmuzu
Hero Name (Optional): Simia
Age (Year): 16
Appearance (Detailed please): short, brown hair, his skin tone is olive, with a dark tan, his eyes are a deep blue. Likes to don a black tee with a blue jacket that's too big (it goes down about three-four inches above his knee) and he wears grey sweats that are a size too short, so it shows some of his legs. He also wears red high-tops and low white socks that go just a bit over the ankle, and a wristwatch. Not a digital one, the band is leather and the metal is bronze. Though he rarely shows it, he has a scar that goes from his back across his ribs to his stomach. (From a fight in which blenders were thrown.)
Hero Costume (Optional): A red, ripped up band is tied across his forehead with some left over that flutters in the back, and a red t-shirt that's slightly ripped at the ends, with black bands tied pretty much everywhere around his torso, and black gym shorts with red stripes all over.
Personality (Detailed please): He is decently social, likes to joke around and have fun, but is somewhat touchy. He hates losing, though he can stand a loss or two, but when it goes on a streak, he won't hesitate to go beyond, even on someone weaker than him
Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): When his anger bottles up and explodes, he doesn't think about anything around him, and causes general mayhem.

Quirk (Type): Limb Extension/Emitter type
Explanation:
Much like Monkey D. Luffy, he can extend not only his arms, but all limbs up to 150ft.
Setback: once he reaches about 15 ft, he starts to cramp up, until it gets to the point where he's stretched too far and then he snaps back and is so cramped he can't move. HE also can't do complicated movements, as his quirk, in order to keep himself from being a uman noodle, requires constant tension, forcing him to flex 24/7. Should he let go of it, even slightly, he noodles.
Skills:
-Meteor Impact
A reckless, blunt attack he uses. He slams his arm down onto the ground as hard as possible, pulverizing the ground and doing devastating damage if he's having a good day.
-Gum-Gum Stretch Arm Rocket
Basically Gum-Gum Rocket but Camden can use it.
-"Jump!"
He uses a leg to spring high into the sky, allowing him to use attacks that need room.

Last edited:

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Okay, no I just have to pray that you're on today, because my ADD is giving my patience the middle finger right now. I've run fifteen laps around the block and it has done nothing. Please help me.
Hero Name (Optional): Monkey
Appearance (Detailed please): short, brown hair, his skin tone is olive, with one heck of a tan, his eyes are a deep, endless blue, it reminds most people of calm water at night. He's a second Bakugou when it comes to brushing teeth ("Die! Damn germs!") and likes to don a black tee with a blue jacket that's too big (it goes down about three-four inches above his knee) and he wears grey sweats. He also wears gray high-tops and low white socks that go just a bit over the ankle, and a wristwatch. Not a digital one, the band is leather and the metal is bronze. Though he rarely shows it, he has a scar that goes from his back across his ribs to his stomach. (you'll learn where from later, it's not anywhere near what you think, trust me.)
Hero Costume (Optional): A red, ripped up band is tied across his forehead with some left over that flutters in the back, and a red t-shirt that's slightly ripped at the ends, with black bands tied pretty much everywhere around his torso, and black gym shorts with black stripes all over. Simple, but unless you're paying top tier designers that'll use carbon fiber, this is the best you can get.
Personality (Detailed please): He is pretty upbeat, laid back, and easy to get along with. He doesn't care much for... anything really. Except Ramen. Ramen is his main weakness. Will he not do your laundry? Make some Ramen. Is he disobeying? Ramen. Ramen. The solution to all problems related to Camden.
Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): He tried to get into U.A, but he failed the entrance exams horribly.

Explanation:
Much like Monkey D. Luffy, he can extend not only his arms, but all limbs up to 150ft.
Setback: once he reaches about 35 ft, he starts to cramp up, until it gets to the point where he's stretched too far and then he snaps back and is so cramped he can't move.
hm this is good

But not approved....until @Barefoot_Kittens approves it.

Barefoot Kittens, I have a few things to ask.
1) Should the next stop have the new players be picked up?
2) If things get crazy or too big (like they are now) CLOSE THE CHAT UNTIL NEW PLAYERS JOIN

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
I agree, but let's not start a riot... the FBI are on me enough already, lol. I'm gonna take a nap, ill be back in about two hours or so...

@Barefoot_Kittens
I know that Kumori isn't a new student, but could the bus pick Kumori up from example her house or a bus stop?
Yes, sure, we'll scoop her up next- why not? This will be the order we go in:
Aurora (picked up)
Kumori
Himari
Jakob, Fukuyu, Camden (meeting at destination)

Hero Name (Optional): Monkey
Appearance (Detailed please): short, brown hair, his skin tone is olive, with one heck of a tan, his eyes are a deep, endless blue, it reminds most people of calm water at night. He's a second Bakugou when it comes to brushing teeth ("Die! Damn germs!") and likes to don a black tee with a blue jacket that's too big (it goes down about three-four inches above his knee) and he wears grey sweats. He also wears gray high-tops and low white socks that go just a bit over the ankle, and a wristwatch. Not a digital one, the band is leather and the metal is bronze. Though he rarely shows it, he has a scar that goes from his back across his ribs to his stomach. (you'll learn where from later, it's not anywhere near what you think, trust me.)
Hero Costume (Optional): A red, ripped up band is tied across his forehead with some left over that flutters in the back, and a red t-shirt that's slightly ripped at the ends, with black bands tied pretty much everywhere around his torso, and black gym shorts with black stripes all over. Simple, but unless you're paying top tier designers that'll use carbon fiber, this is the best you can get.
Personality (Detailed please): He is pretty upbeat, laid back, and easy to get along with. He doesn't care much for... anything really. Except Ramen. Ramen is his main weakness. Will he not do your laundry? Make some Ramen. Is he disobeying? Ramen. Ramen. The solution to all problems related to Camden.
Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): He tried to get into U.A, but he failed the entrance exams horribly.

Explanation:
Setback: once he reaches about 35 ft, he starts to cramp up, until it gets to the point where he's stretched too far and then he snaps back and is so cramped he can't move.

He looks pretty good so far. I just want to make sure he's not too overpowered. His setback is lacking a little bit, I feel like there could be some more limitation. But I'm okay with it so long as you don't make him super strong/fast + stretchy.
Just to let you know, there is a villain already with the exact same quirk. But if you're okay with that, since the villain isn't gonna be around too often, you can join right ahead. Also, I added him to the list. He's gonna meet the van at a parking lot basically.

Sorry for the double post- but I've got an announcement:

Okay guys, I admit- I bit off more than I can chew. It's kinda embarrassing honestly, but this whole bus-pickup thing isn't going great, and I think it's only gonna get sloppier. With the RP's best interest in mind, I'm going to go ahead and skip to the bus parking and everyone getting out. Anyone who was supposed to get picked up (Including Kumori, sorry if this makes things difficult) just pretend they picked you up. I see that there is mass confusion, so I'm just gonna go right into the students exiting the bus. In which case, everyone will be chilling in the parking lot (I'll describe the scene in my next post). Anyone who is currently in conversation can just continue it in the parking lot. I'm typing up a post now to clarify things. I'm really sorry if my lack of organization messed up someone's plot or anything.

On a separate note; I've split the class into two groups as follows:
Mr. Hami: Kumori, Ciel, Asta, Seo, Zuron, Jakob, Himari
Ms. Agsaki: Kishi, Jack, Kat, Hoshi, Fuyuki, Aurora, Camden
Let me know if anyone wants any changes

This works with me (at least I think so)
I was actually going to make a post here on how won't make a post to day, as I am very tired for some reason and I kinda feel bad on not posting (even though I've said that I'll post)
worry not! I WILL post tomorrow when I'll get the chance!

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
We time-skipped picking up the newcomers since it was getting out of hand, and now we're all on the parking lot waiting. Just pretend everybody got picked up. We're getting split into two groups since there are so many people the groups are above.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Me: *Sees Kishi on a team of mostly girls*
My thoughts: *thinks of the thug life memes and the song 'Where da hoes at'*

Kishi: *Puts on some shades and laughs at the other guys* xd

That was b4 I reread and saw the guy names xd

Due to some complications, I dont have a computer! Just for a day or two, but that'll make posting slow. Lo siento.

@Jekis I might close the thread. But I'm scared and wimpy, and what do someone still wnats to join? XD

@HallowChomp this is the least organized RP I have ever seen. I'd be dmaned if I didn't let you change yoh change Ciel's quirk. Personally I think his current quirk suits him, but what did you have in mind?

You have to know when to stop. And based off of it right now, this is when you should stop. People wanted to still join pokehuman encounters, but since there were a kajillion people we refused. xD

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Due to some complications, I dont have a computer! Just for a day or two, but that'll make posting slow. Lo siento.

@Jekis I might close the thread. But I'm scared and wimpy, and what do someone still wnats to join? XD

@HallowChomp this is the least organized RP I have ever seen. I'd be dmaned if I didn't let you change yoh change Ciel's quirk. Personally I think his current quirk suits him, but what did you have in mind?
No hablo espanol xd

Oooh! I have an idea for a super move! In glass material, he breaks his fingers, making them sharp! He transforms back to normal if a major limb, like an arm or leg, break!

Ehh nevermind, it was an admittedly petty reason as to why I wanted to change it. By the way, how many active students do we have currently?