• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm sorry that I've been inactive here the past couple of days, but I have a suggestion that I'd like to make.
When we eventually get back to the school what if we had a secret Buddy thing with our class?
And the buddies are probs going to be sorted out with a random generator.

Edit: I'll post when I get the chance:p
But how long should the secret Buddy thing last? One day or longer?

Well it's a thing where the student receives a small pice of paper (randomly picked) with a another students name on it and they have to try to me nice to them in different ways, but in a sneaky way, because they can't give themselves away (= secret buddy) .
I'll make an example of a list with fake names:
(first name is buddy)
Bob - pete
Laura - Bob
Pete - Laura

Hopefully you guys understood what I meant.. I'm not the best at explaining stuff:'|:p

Last edited:
I can barely keep up with this discussion thread, we are certainly not a slow-moving group XD. As for characters, I have get to forget-I'll accept them before I even post (though I'd prefer they not come im until after the camp). As for camp activities, hopefully this will help. Both groups do the same thing, but separately and in different areas. I'm only gonna give you day one because Im lazy and I should eb back before the time you guys finish the activities. (I'm also shortening the length of the camp to 3 days)
Day 1- Hostage Rescue training, Lunch break, team battles

Hostage Rescue Training: one student plays a villain, the other student mist use stealth and consider the hostage's (a dummy) safety as they rescue and securely take the hostage from the villain. The students can choose pairs of vilalins to heroes.
Team battles: the teachers will purposefully match student by either quirks or personalities that dont match and there will be 2 v 2 battles. I can figure out the details of who is with who.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
I can barely keep up with this discussion thread, we are certainly not a slow-moving group XD. As for characters, I have get to forget-I'll accept them before I even post (though I'd prefer they not come im until after the camp). As for camp activities, hopefully this will help. Both groups do the same thing, but separately and in different areas. I'm only gonna give you day one because Im lazy and I should eb back before the time you guys finish the activities. (I'm also shortening the length of the camp to 3 days)
Day 1- Hostage Rescue training, Lunch break, team battles

Hostage Rescue Training: one student plays a villain, the other student mist use stealth and consider the hostage's (a dummy) safety as they rescue and securely take the hostage from the villain. The students can choose pairs of vilalins to heroes.
Team battles: the teachers will purposefully match student by either quirks or personalities that dont match and there will be 2 v 2 battles. I can figure out the details of who is with who.
so who is with who?

Lmao

But I'm kinda interested to see who ships who..
you don't have to say it if you don't want to, but I'm a bit curious as personally I don't really ship anyone yet (with some exceptions ;))
and for some can be a bit early to start shipping, but time will only tell

And I might make a "small" Fun fact things for both Kumori and Fuyuki tomorrow if I get the chance to do it:p

Alright, so here are the fun fact things for both Fuyuki and Kumori (as I wanted them to have additional things added to them to make them less feel like cardboard cutouts), but before we go to the characters I'd like to give you guys the name origin things for both of my characters:

I wanted to name my characters the same way as in BnHA (AKA make word plays of their names), so I searched up an English to Japanese translator (and no, I didn't just use Google translate) and then I came up with words that were somehow related to their quirks and translated them.

Fuyuki's name is a combo of the Japanese words Fuyu (meaning winter) and Yuki (meaning snow)
And her last name, Tsumetai translates to cold.

Kumori's name is a combo of the Japanese words Kumo (meaning Spider) and Ori Kata (meaning Weave ).
But her last name, Anansi, actually is the name of an African Trickster god, who is more or less depicted as a spider.

Now to the characters:

-I'm a big fan of Spider Man so I got the quirk idea from there..

-Kumori's really bad at cooking

-When she was about the age of 6 she started learned how to play piano (and yes she can use all of her hands simultaneously when she plays Piano, but prefers to only use two hands at a time), but stopped learning it at the age of 12. She does play some piano from time to time if she gets the chance.

Kumori dislikes it when someone makes a joke and she doesn't understand it, so either she's frustrated that someone is laughing at something she doesn't understand or someone has to explain it to her, which makes her feel stupid.

-Kumori is an only child in her family

-Her mother is divorced with Kumori's biological father and has remarried

-Both her Mom and her step-father are cops (they met via work)

-Kumori does in fact visit her biological father from time to time (more on him and the rest of the rest of the family later on in the RP)

Kumori owns a fish tank, and is in fact the only type of a pets she had ever had.

-Fuyuki's family consists of mom, dad and an older sister (age: 19)

-Her family doesn't own a pet

-she's actually allergic to cats

-She actually had some trouble with developing (idk if you call it that) her quirk, but it appeared at the age of 5

-she prefers mystery genres over the others, but she does like other genres like fantasy, sci-fi, slice of like and adventure

-She's horrible at singing

-she's somewhat good of a story teller

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Alright, so here are the fun fact things for both Fuyuki and Kumori (as I wanted them to have additional things added to them to make them less feel like cardboard cutouts), but before we go to the characters I'd like to give you guys the name origin things for both of my characters:

I wanted to name my characters the same way as in BnHA (AKA make word plays of their names), so I searched up an English to Japanese translator (and no, I didn't just use Google translate) and then I came up with words that were somehow related to their quirks and translated them.

Fuyuki's name is a combo of the Japanese words Fuyu (meaning winter) and Yuki (meaning snow)
And her last name, Tsumetai translates to cold.

Kumori's name is a combo of the Japanese words Kumo (meaning Spider) and Ori Kata (meaning Weave ).
But her last name, Anansi, actually is the name of an African Trickster god, who is more or less depicted as a spider.

Now to the characters:

-I'm a big fan of Spider Man so I got the quirk idea from there..

-Kumori's really bad at cooking

-When she was about the age of 6 she started learned how to play piano (and yes she can use all of her hands simultaneously when she plays Piano, but prefers to only use two hands at a time), but stopped learning it at the age of 12. She does play some piano from time to time if she gets the chance.

Kumori dislikes it when someone makes a joke and she doesn't understand it, so either she's frustrated that someone is laughing at something she doesn't understand or someone has to explain it to her, which makes her feel stupid.

-Kumori is an only child in her family

-Her mother is divorced with Kumori's biological father and has remarried

-Both her Mom and her step-father are cops (they met via work)

-Kumori does in fact visit her biological father from time to time (more on him and the rest of the rest of the family later on in the RP)

Kumori owns a fish tank, and is in fact the only type of a pets she had ever had.

-Fuyuki's family consists of mom, dad and an older sister (age: 19)

-Her family doesn't own a pet

-she's actually allergic to cats

-She actually had some trouble with developing (idk if you call it that) her quirk, but it appeared at the age of 5

-she prefers mystery genres over the others, but she does like other genres like fantasy, sci-fi, slice of like and adventure

-She's horrible at singing

-she's somewhat good of a story teller
Uh.. that's nice!
Origin of Jack : i originally intended for him to go rogue like Sasuke did. ....

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
OTP - Jack & Hoshi, Ciel & Aurora, Kat & Kish
Things that will probably happen that I dislike (Sorry xd): Jacob and Himari

Origins of Asta: Game Character is- Corru- Corr- Corrupted-

Systems overloading, game shutting down...

Y-You guys are shipping? Without me? ;_; I'M NOT CRYING- IT'S ALLERGIES! So my computer is actually up and working, I'll be super busy next week because I'm working a basketball camp for like 4 hours and then I have my own basketball practice for 2 hours after that (kill me). But I do think I'll be getting at least 1 or 2 posts up a day. I'm going to start re-reading the entire thread that I was absent for XD, so I know better where to pick up at. Also, I agree with all of the above ships. Kishi getting that action (poor Zuron will be alone forever). I almost also ship Asta and Kumori, but I'll just keep that to myself.

As far as new characters:
@Jekis Sorry but, I'm gonna ask that Itsuki's quirk has a bit more limitation to it. Everything about her is good except I think the quirk is OP. If you can figure out a way to tone her down a bit- I'd be glad to accept her!
@KeenKitsune As above, I'm afraid Lydia's quirk's setback simply isn't enough. I do have a simple suggestion that may help. Possibly you can make her tails a bigger weakness. Rather than just catching her off guard, make her tail so sensitive that she would be in pain or paralyzed if somebody where to grab it. Or come up with something else- she just needs one major weakness.
@Hallowed Accepted!

Also, this is mostly for the new RPers. But I'm noticing the posts of this thread are growing shorter and shorter. I'm know you're having fun, and we're glad you joined the RP. I'm gonna make this clear to everyone: please avoid one liners. Short posts are not the worst thing in the world- but we simply can't have those 1 or 2 sentence posts, they will get the thread shut down. Just a friendly reminder :D

Last... bust certainly not least... I've made the teams for the 2 on 2 fights. So I know that the idea was to pair students who didn't seem to go together. Actually, this was an extremely difficult task. Like, I don't know why it was so hard. If anyone had the time, energy, and intelligence that I lack- feel free to try this and we'll use your pairs. But, since I failed royally, I decided to- instead- pair the students by long range/support quirks with close range quirks. Also, I tried to pair the weaker with stronger classmates. If anyone has suggestions or would prefer their character be matched with someone, just let em know wand we can change it before it's too late. Since we don't know the new characters very well, thy were harder to match up- but as I said help is always welcome, and I would be more than happy if anyone offered some changes. Anyhow, here ya go:
Kishi - Jack
Asta - Aurora
Kat - Ciel
Hoshi - Zuron
Fuyuki - Seo
Himari - Jacob
Kumori - Camden

Last edited:
@Barefoot_Kittens it's not what it looks like I promise, no ships were made! Lmao

Anyway feel free to change anything that I started, I was just trying to stall until you came back to handle the big events.

...Playing as a teacher was fun tho 8)

And now I cant wait to play Yoru

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
In my opinion I think Kishi is actually strong. Lemme explain though, so you see with the help of the support group when Kishi makes his suit it should be like an iron man suit. When iron man flies his hands facing downwards and his hands are sending out enough energy to allow him to fly. Kishi's hero suit would amplify his water gun hands to allow him to fly, shoot water at a villain with the power of the pokemon move Hydro pump, and he would get all the ladies like iron man. But I feel like we won't see that for a while and hero tech is probably not that advanced yet. But hey that's just a game theory xd

Also the shipping is totally what it looks like xd and I can agree with 2 on 2 teams

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
In my opinion I think Kishi is actually strong. Lemme explain though, so you see with the help of the support group when Kishi makes his suit it should be like an iron man suit. When iron man flies his hands facing downwards and his hands are sending out enough energy to allow him to fly. Kishi's hero suit would amplify his water gun hands to allow him to fly, shoot water at a villain with the power of the pokemon move Hydro pump, and he would get all the ladies like iron man. But I feel like we won't see that for a while and hero tech is probably not that advanced yet. But hey that's just a game theory xd

Also the shipping is totally what it looks like xd and I can agree with 2 on 2 teams
NOT A GAME THEORY..

A FILM THEORY

Or roleplay theory

@KeenKitsune perfect! Thanks for being flexible. She's accepted.
@Hallowed you did great holding the fort down. Thanks for stepping in when I needed it. I really like what you planned out. To get this straight, they are just getting to their desired location through and obstacle course? Also, you said you had one more thing planned- would you like to go through with that? Or just scratch it and move on?
@Kyle From Hoenn yep! That's pretty much what I think about Kishi. He'll be strong once he gets some kind of equipment to either store large amounts of or simply enhance the strength of his quirk (likely some sort of glove) as of now though, he's sorta at the bottom of the strength totem pole XD.

Yep, the obstacle course is basically just a path leading to the spot where they'll do the 2v2s, hostage rescue, etc.
We can just scrap the other idea lmao